Reviews of Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel 5 stars

Park Lane, Westminster Borough, London, W1K 7TN, United Kingdom

#532 of 977 hotels in London

Great trip!!

What’s not to love!

Perfect location to Hyde Park where we went to a concert featuring Eric Clapton. Food was great. Room was more than adequate for my daughter and I. Very close to restaurants, shopping.

Lovely hotel ... great location .... need new conceige staff really let hotel down
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Concierge lazy Had my take away and did not even bother to tell us Over priced staff doing nothing total attitude

Nothing over priced for no reason

The staff are first class and the person who I spoke to by...
    • Deluxe Suite with Executive Lounge Access

They would not allow me free wi-fi..... the staff said I had to pay. We had a suite and are a Platinum member, so I was very unhappy and expected better service. Unbelievable and really upset us more than you could imagine, as we were probably tired.

The staff are first class and the person who I spoke to by telephone to book the garage etc was exceptionally helpful.

Terrible
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I worked until late on emails and wipe up with refurbishment work noise. Banging and drilling. Should have been told about this so that I could book elsewhere

I have stayed at hotel several times. Good location and service

Loves it.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

My only concern was the bathroom plumbing. Run did not drain and there was 6 inches of water to stand in during showers.

The service was excellent. The facility was awsesome.

Great Hotel !
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Great Hotel ! But, The hotel did not add the point for me on my member ship card They says that if you book from thired party they can not add the ponts I have book 3 times in this hotel from booking.com, so i lost the points from all stays Im really disapointment

Comfortable and clean but poorly trained staff and very average food and drink.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

On arrival it took them ages and much faffing to check us in. The food was average to poor. The staff were poorly trained. Housekeeping shouted and knocked outside our door at 8am on a Saturday. The wifi wasn’t free because we booked with booking.com not directly - they wanted us to pay£10 for wifi. We wanted 2 glasses of good cava/Cremant/prosecco and there were very limited options. The champagnes on offer were all pretty poor (but not cheap) brands and we had a bit of a run around to work out if one of the restaurants did a cava or similar. They were constantly trying to upsell upgrades to us. The hotel is 5 star and a great location but the service is 3star. I’d stay here again if my preferred hotels were booked up but I’d eat and drink elsewhere, call the manager if I had such a faff at check in again and use your do not disturb your sign!!

The room was good, clean, comfortable and well-appointed. The location is excellent and the room (4th floor) was quiet.

No care to follow up w/VIP customers to meet their expectations
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Not meeting my requirements by not providing i.e highest floor ; best view or even the follow up. Also letting me stay from 9 AM to 3 PM w/o checking in - despite my request that I will arrive early.

Room comfort

too expensive
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

deposit for one night 100 POUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why?????? It was the most expensive deposit in my life and that put me in bad situation because I paid all my pocket money and that dose not mentioned in the web

food

I did booked Executive Rooms with Breakfast Including Room...
    • Executive King or Twin Room with Lounge Access

I did booked Executive Rooms with Breakfast Including Room Rate # , but I didn’t get Buffet Breakfast , only accessed allow me to Lounge Area , Rooms are Smaller , over all good service , Had a nice time @ Grosvenor House JWM @UK 🇬🇧💥

Very nice stay

Mostly the location & this time the size of the room 169 really spatoius

I am a regular drinker of alder flower drink which I use to only get in the hotel . It was not available during my recent stay & the previous one 😡

Start great but its ended in a very bad behaviour from the hotel
    • Superior King or Twin Room

One bad thing happen when i checkout one of the staff bring my luggage from the luggage room to the taxi and he forgot to put one trolly in the taxi so i reach the airpot then i recognize the trolly wasnt with me .. so i called the hotel they sent it with a taxi and then the driver told me you have to pay 86£ .. i have to paid that amount because the staff forgot to put one trolly in the car .. the funny thing when i call the the hotel they told me .. its your mistake you have to check your bag before you leave ..

The lobby .. breakfast ..location .. size of the room

Fantastic
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Few niggles - nothing major - One of the dressing gowns in our room was covered with lipstick - but didn't have time to tell anybody as were on a tight schedule Our floor 4 had been refurbished which was fab but shame about all the dust on the ledges in the corridors - just attention to detail

Fantastic stay nothing not to like

Overall a good stay with lovely breakfast
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

On arrival we were advised that there was a scheduled power outage. It would have been good to know that in advance. Walking to the 7th floor was exhausting. Although the power came on and off but remained on from just after 3pm it was a little inconvenient.

Well designed clean look but still keeping it's tradition and in keeping with the building

Great location and public areas are lovely
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The rooms where small and dated, they need a refurbishment and is obvious they have just had touch up works. I expected a lot more !

Great location and public areas are lovely

The room was too small, they treated Booking.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The room was too small, they treated Booking.com clients as low. Giving them the worst rooms the have. 2-the lounge is chargeable 35£ for more than one guest. This is ridiculous

Room had been recently refurbished to an excellent standard.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Had to queue to check in but the wait was worth it

Room had been recently refurbished to an excellent standard. Plenty of well located sockets and mirrors with good lighting. Hanging space suitable for long dresses

Great stay other than the service charge for each round of drinks!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Charging a service charge on drinks bought at the Red Bar is appalling. These drinks were not even carried over to us, they were served at the bar. How can this warrant a service charge. Very disappointed.

Very comfortable bed.

Staff friendly at reception and very keen management and...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The fact they put me in a room very far and small because I have booked through Booking.com

Staff friendly at reception and very keen management and attention to details. I had a complaint about noise because of a party in the hotel ballroom and the reception informed the manager. She apologized for the inconvenience and offered 50% discounts or upgrade to my next visit

staff were friendly and helpful
    • Superior King or Twin Room

there could have been information on what facilities the hotel offers. a hotel map, showing location of dining rooms, gym if there is one etc.

staff were friendly and helpful

Not as per expectations and i did not enjoy.

Nice front desk people. Food at Steak House was nice

Only the hotel location and smile from front desk people. otherwise it was not worthy. No service. Paid additional 35GBP for internet becoz nothing is free. I travel a lot and compare services of different hotels in the world, it was really not up to expectations. JW Marriott in Dubai, Riyadh, Amman, Doha, Karachi, Toronto was much better in services and bedding than compare to most expensive JW Marriott in the prime location of London.

Very enjoyable.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We had an adjoining room no 645 during the afternoon our neighbor opened both doors & almost entered our room. He did apologise, but it did make a wife a little uncomfortable.

The room was beautiful & the staff were all fantastic.

Even though I asked on a number of occasions what time the...
    • Deluxe Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Even though I asked on a number of occasions what time the Executive Lounge stopped serving alcohol I was disappointed to find that they stopped serving at 9:30pm when I had been told on a number of occasions that it was Midnight. So we missed out on the use of the Lounge in the evening after returning from dinner.

5 star lobby, bars, restaurants, food and staff. 4 star and dated rooms.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

I actually liked it all. Old fashioned bathroom included

I'm a travel agent. I stayed in room 438. Staff and lobby five star, room as expected, dated, especially bathroom. It's London, I know the score. I'd stay there again but when selling to clients I'd sell on location but not room standard.

Never again to this hotel bad service
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I was treated badly . I miss my show that day and lost money just because of the hotel . When I arrived to the hotel I was told no room for me they over booked. Staff not friendly they don't care .

Felt Like I was Home
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The whole atmosphere was great. the different varieties of Food, Services, friendly Helpful Staff Great location Late Dinning services in Park Room I felt I was home

Ok
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Communication. I requested twice, once by telephone and once when we checked in that we wanted twin beds... They ignored our request and we got a double. Took ages to sort out as they had to then start moving furniture around. This delayed us trying to get ready for a show that we had to get to. It's very ovetpriced. £9 for one small piece of cake. The waiting time to check in took ages. Long queues.

Beds very comfortable. Great location.

Very average
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Bedroom not clean and in need of refurbishment

Poor service - arrived at 5.30 pm and had to wait over an hour for my room to be ready that made me late for my dinner appointment Room should have been ready from 3pm!!!!

Clean, refined and the service was second to none.
    • Superior King or Twin Room

Clean, refined and the service was second to none. The next time I am in London I will be sure to book again, the hotel is in an ideal location and nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

book direct its cheeper
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

booking .com i wont use again as it turns out if i had booked directly it could have been £20.00 cheaper and i could not specify a room. i also ended up with a disabled room.

the hotel was brilliant,

My wife wedding ring was stolen from the room
    • Deluxe Suite with Executive Lounge Access

My wife wedding ring was stolen from the room Also the suite room was internal room opposite what i requist The check in tooks 6 hrs till my room got ready Executives Lounge was not much executive

I always stay here and the location is unbeatable.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I always stay here and the location is unbeatable. Rooms and staff are great but not exceptional. Rooms and suites are somewhat spacious and beds are comfy, but amenities are not up to par.

Very expensive,
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Shower in bath, could not get the main fixed shower to work No extractor fan , No obvious plug for kettle, plugged the kettle which was not very safe, a bit of a hazard, Kettle did not work but was replaced, Wifi was extra charge, Remote control did not work from the bed,

Lots of space Classic style Bed was lovely and confer table.

Underwhelming.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

When I arrived at 1630 to check in, I was told that my room wasn't ready despite the fact that the booking terms said check in from 1500, and the room had been booked for 12 months. Eventually I was given an upgraded room (Junior Suite), which I got in to just after 1700 ... with half an hour left to get ready for a Black Tie Awards Dinner. The room decor was exceptionally tired, the bath was stained, the top of the shower head thick with dust, the sheets had black marks on them, and the top of the mini-bar cabinet was also stained and marked. In all honesty, I didn't have the time to complain on the night, and so I spoke to the Reception staff on check out. They discounted a bar bill from the previous night for £84 as 'compensation'. I expect a different standard from Marriott and would not be inclined to stay in this hotel again.

The public areas were impressive.

• Superior King or Twin Room

I stayed in this hotel for 10 nights, they never clean the carpet for the whole stay, the towels were smiley, the room is less than 5 stars, I expect more than whan i find in this experience.

Atmosphere of the Lobby.

To whom it may concern:
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

To whom it may concern: I'm sending this e-mail in where I'm so disappointed with my stay at your hotel. I have stayed here three times before and never experienced any negativeness. Let me start off by saying that I booked a while back and made many requests in which none were implemented. I usually stay at The Berkeley which I wl go back as my stay here was horrible and not to the standards. At first, they have checked me in into a "Handicapped" room in which NO ONE told me about it until I complained and requested to move to another normal room! Ofcourse all rooms were booked so I hd to pay more and stay in a suite for 2 nights with just me and my 10 year old son which is complete nonsense and waste of money! Then then they got my mpved into an executive room which has no slippers .. floor stain 2 days and no one washed it! And at last, I camd in tonight trying to open my door but the key won't work! Went downstairs and what shocked me is that they locked the room because my credit card was declined for tonight's stay! I ofcourse payed for tonigjy and tomorrow being my last night and requested to check the bill which surprise surprise! Added £420 more to the bill by mistake! I went back up the room still didn't work! Then at last the receptionist came up and opened the door. All the above are a shame for a five star hotel! I come to london three times a year for the past 16 years and have never experienced this with Berkeley or any of the hotels I have stayed at! It's very rude what the hotel did to me especially that this was my son's first experience which is a very bad one and he insisted to going to another hotel next time.

Staying in it was a big mistake
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Very poor cleanliness, they don't even change dirty bed sheets even after requesting several times, despite complaining so many times to the manger. Not family friendly due to a lot of obvious prostitution. No free wifi, you have to pay for a slow wifi and to get a faster one you have to pay extra! There is a £15 charge to empty the mini bar!! Everything minor thing requires an extra charge. The service is bad and most of the staff are rude and don't care about the guest's stay. This hotel is very commercial and doesn't seek the guest's comfort. I would not recommend it to anyone!!

The location.

i booked king bed room, they gave me single bed and very...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

i booked king bed room, they gave me single bed and very small room not the one i booked. i went to the reception and ask for other room they told me we dont have any rooms! then they said you can make upgrade but you will pay extra ! i refused because that was not my problem! so they let me wait for 1 hrs then they gave me other room! very bad management!

Very bad place, can't image this is a 5 star
    • Superior King or Twin Room

They use 30mins to find the booking info, I believe they are using interns rather than normal staffs, everyone has no idea what is happening

Very bad place, can't image this is a 5 star

The room I booked via booking.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The room I booked via booking.com was very small (barely enough to walk around the bed). I had to pay an extra GBP50 per room per night to upgrade. Booking.com needs to be clearer about the room size on your website (and warn people when the room is exceptionally small).

Average.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Air conditioning in the room was very noisy, room 275 has what looks like the main plant to the building outside the window, noisy all night! This is an expensive hotel you would assume that you could get a good nights sleep! If booking go 3rd or 4th floor up.

The staff were very good.

Bed situation was funny-Great Hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I took my Nephew away for his 21st birthday (trying to be a good Uncle) and we needed a (2) twin bed arrangement. When we arrived it was a King/Queen (not sure) but I asked the desk to review my request and she said no problem we will correct it (very nice at front desk). Came back after some coffee and they gave us the same room with the king bed a roll away bed (cot) next to the closet which now we could.t open? Went down to front desk and then they apologized and said they would will fix it. I asked can we just get another room? They said no rooms available (not sure about that) Anyway they put (2) twin beds in the same room took out the king bed and left the cot. So now we have (2) twin beds pushed together and a cot?? I asked can we have this cot removed we need to get into the closet? Also need the beds to be separated. Okay we will be right there they said from down at the front desk (very pleasant). I explained to the maids that came that we will not be sleeping together during the trip so the beds need to be separated (which my nephew and I already were doing). Her response was....get this...lol...oh now don't fight your trip just started. When she left my nephew said I think she thinks...?? All in all. The rooms are nice and the hotel great. Location was perfect. I recommend the trip. If you can afford the larger room go for that and enjoy.

The hotel was wonderful and staff very helpful and...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The hotel was wonderful and staff very helpful and professional. A big thank you for the surprise 40th birthday signature cheesecake and bottle of wine in our room😃 Would love to return to this hotel one day.The bar staff were fabulous and made me the most beautiful cocktail when I couldn't decide on what to drink.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

A definite winner
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I wish the hotel was dog friendly then I would be able to spend holiday time there

Very comfortable. A great night's sleep. Good shower. Fantastic breakfast. Lovely staff, friendly and very efficient

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

great location and good value for money
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

you would not expect to wait for check in/check out in 5 stars hotel. rooms are not big but ok for London

great location, good hotel to stay for short visit to London

Beautiful area, comfortable room, bed and bathroom, food not so great, customer Service outstanding!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I didn't particularly liked the food of the room service order at 1.00am. It was delivered pretty quick... perhaps wasn't so fresh... the pasta was badly overcooked and the ceaser salad there was way too much sauce compare how much salad there was (shame really as the few lettuce I could test did taste quite fresh!) We also ordered an hamburger that was slightly better but still for the comparison quality/price - NO GOOD for me. (I do have to say that when I checked out I have gently complained to the reception and with much apologies and with no effort they haven't charge me for the ceaser salad and the pasta...)

I liked the bedroom, especially the size of the bed and the shower/bath. I liked all the staff that was very helpful all the way through, outstanding... from the concierge to the receptionist!

Horrible!
    • Executive King or Twin Room with Lounge Access

They were doing a complete renovation on the 7th floor above the 6th where they placed me. Hammers , saws, ungodly noise. Staff was rude when changing! Would never recommend this nightmare hotel!

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

I will not book in this hotel again , and I will not deal with (Booking.com)
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

1- I made my booking through (Booking.com) type (Deluxe King Room) but I surprised when I checked in that this type of rooms did not exist originally , and could not communicate with the management of (Booking.com) Because there is no address to communicate in website . 2- Upon check in, they gave me a room for disabled people for one night. 3- The front disc manager did't come to solve the problem and when I asked for it, they told me that it was busy and after that she came.

Comfortable and location

i will never stay at this hotel again and will advise all my friends and colleagues to stay clear.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

rooms not cleaned on time , needs better lighting & would have prefered better located room ( i checked in around 7pm and given probably worsed room ). i was recommended hotel by Jim Rai ( he worked previously at grosvener house ). Jim asked me to pass his regards to Stuart Barry ( who i think is the current general manager ? ).

stayed 4 nights - had to ask several times on 2 seperated days ( in late afternoon to clean my room ). room was dark & dingy ! room # 168 - window overlooked a dump ! building material & rubbish dumped out side my room .

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

lots of good points a couple of not so good
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I felt the corridors were just a bit tired looking with some patches of worn carpet, the guest room was also a bit old looking and we viewed on to a dull drab back court area had I been there on vacation or a longer stay I would have asked for a move.

the flower displays in the foyer were just gorgeous and the staff were friendly and helpful, we had afternoon tea and it was good and very nicely presented. Breakfast was very good with loads to chose from and our server was great and very helpful.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

short stay London
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

free Wifi would have improved my overall stay especially when pay such a high price just for a room, also free parking for guests should be included.

the food served in the Steakhouse was excellent - highly recommend it.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

A disappointing experience
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We booked a twin room and were told on arrival that there were none available. After some time and an attempt at trying to get us to spend even more money on an upgraded room or an additional single bed, the receptionist told us she had found a superior room with twin beds but it wouldn't be available until later in the day. This was fine as we were spending the day in the city. On arriving back to the hotel, we were given our room keys and excitedly went to the room expecting a superior twin room. Instead we got a standard room with one king-sized bed. I immediately rang down to reception and explained the situation. The receptionist sounded surprised that we wanted a twin room and offered to send someone up to split the beds. No one arrived for a good half an hour by which time we went in the middle of getting ready for our evening event being held at the hotel. We send the member of staff away and asked him to come after 7.00 when we would have vacated the room. 10 minutes later a member of housekeeping arrived with bedding for the 'twin' beds; we also sent her away asked her to come back later. All this inconvenience certainly impacted on our overall experience and left us wondering why we had chosen to stay at a 5* hotel when clearly the service didn't match the rating. I'm not sure I would recommend the Grosvenor House Hotel to others after our experience.

Friendly staff, good location

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Nice hotel wasted by poor food and waiter service.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The food, particularly breakfast, was truly terrible. I have actually had better in a Premier Inn. Eggs seemed to be powdered, sausages did not taste good, pastries were dry, coffee tasted like instant. Not at all impressed. It also took over an hour to serve me cocktails in the 'Park room' (I eventually had to get up and ask to be served).

An opulent feel. Piano in the Park Room was a nice touch.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Great place to stay
    • Deluxe Suite with Executive Lounge Access

I had a Junior suite. The bed was only a queen size. My brother got a king in his.

I loved there shower. It felt like you were under a fire hose. Great hotel!

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

A great break away in a lovely hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Better level of decoration, for a 5 star hotel it was looking a bit tired in our room which was billed as a deluxe double

The staff were just the best and the food although incredibly expensive was fantastic

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

- the rooms on booking.com are not of the regular rooms but rather the executive suites. All the other rooms are not renovated and very dated. - they placed us on a smoking floor although we booked a twin room non smoking - no one showed us where the coffee is - the Starbucks in the hotel does not taste like Starbucks - the wifi is not for free - the receptionist did not give us a card for our luggage, however, later, the concierge asked us for the card and gave us a hard time for not having it

It was easy to find a taxi

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Freindly staff enhanced our stay.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived. Arriving earlier than anticipated we were allowed access to our room which was a real bonus. The staff throughout our stay could not have been friendlier.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

We have stayed here for 6 Christmas visits in a row and...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

This year we had an issue with the mini bat not opening all visit and despite multiple requests it was never resolved. Also, the carpets need vacuuming more often.

We have stayed here for 6 Christmas visits in a row and it's always been fantastic. Staff are friendly and location is amazing.

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

A good stay and good location
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The girls standing in the lobby to welcome guests and help them were not friendly and were behaving more like security personnels. Wasn't welcomimg at all . No sweet smiles

The bed was comfortable and staff were really nice in particular the valet guys. The entrance gate was closed as there was some red carpet event going on when we arrived . The valet boys took charge straight away , by taking our car to park it and took our bags out . They took care of our initial arrival .

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Great hotel, arrogant security staff
    • Deluxe Suite with Executive Lounge Access

There was nothing we didn't like at hotel however we attended the royal variety performance and were at the banquet. A security guard caused chaos and was very rude to us and another group of three insisting we were not allowed in unless we removed our jackets He said this was hotel policy We asked to see manager but never did and eventually he allowed us all to enter It put a damper on that function

Elegance friendliness professionalism All amazing

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Executive lounge not worth the money. Take some lessons from The Langham!
    • Executive King Suite with Lounge Access

Why stop serving wine and food i the Executive Lounge at a time when guests are returning from theatre/shows etc. Even some cheeses/biscuits/bread would be nice with a glass of wine. Really cheap! And the breakfast is chaotic. When myself and my wife got up from our table to get some cooked food, leaving our half finished fruit juices and coffee's on the table, we returned to find some people had taken our places and the table had been cleared. We had to find somewhere else to sit. This happened to two other couples whilst we were there!

Nice room, good outlook onto Hyde Park, great pillows.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

A lovely hotel
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Not really value for money Breakfast was OK but for those prices I would have expected table service and not a buffett

Staff efficiency and friendliness lunch Comfort of room

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Comfortable and friendly but a bit lacking in style.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Just putting gold paint on reproduction antique furniture does not make it classy... quite the opposite! The decor was very random and lacking a coherent style.

The staff were wonderfully polite and friendly without doing resorting to the insincere bowing and scraping you get at some hotels. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Very hard to leave!

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Over rated 5* hotel. Staff are pleasant but facilities are basic.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

1. I requested red rose petals on the bed for my wife as we stayed in the hotel for our 10 year wedding anniversary. My request was ignored with no explanation. 2. Pillows were too high and there was no option for flatter pillows in the room. I did not get a good night sleep. 3. Breakfast was very basic compared to other 5 star hotels. Not enough vegetarian options. 4. Wifi is not free! 5. The shower in the bathroom has 2 heads: the portable head did not work, only the overhead rain shower worked. I'm disappointed in the value for money.

The location is good and the staff are pleasant. Checking in was easy. Facilities are decent: bar and afternoon tea, dining area.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

Not a good experience on this occasion
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Bedroom was very poor quality for nearly £300 for the night. Admittedly I arrived early this attend an event at the hotel, and rather than leave my bags until check in time I was offered early check in into a 'smaller' room with complimentary breakfast, an offer that I accepted. However I hadn't expected the room to be so small and cramped, even for single occupancy. I struggled to find enough surface space for my belongings plus kettle etc. The bed was small with a very soft, sloping mattress that made me feel I was rolling out of bed. It was a very uncomfortable night and very poor value for money.

Lovely hotel. A repeat stay for me, and in this occasion it was particularly convenient as I was attending an event there on the same day.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2016

All in all good would have preferred though good view
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Location of the room inside view I could see only the pipelines. Bathroom water sewage was very slow to go so I had to reduce/ control the water flow.

Cleanliness, room service, laundry service

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Nice stay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Breakfast was expensive at £29 and wasn't included in the room rate. The shower although powerful was lukewarm which was disappointing.

The lobby area and reception was very opulent which is to be expected from park lane. The room was comfortable especially the beds.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

An Evening with the Stars
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

To have had breakfast included.

Being surrounded by luxury. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Also being allowed into our rooms before check-in time.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Superb hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We had an event in the Great Room and the security staff/bouncer was very rude to my partner when leaving considering we were residents at the hotel which spoilt our night.

Superb hotel.

a standard that beets expectation and delivers excellance
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

it had long been an ambition to stay at the hotel, the service I received from checking in to departure were of a standard that I had long dreamed to visit. Rhyad Frout the FOH manager delivered a level of service and personel approach that is praise worthy in making our wedding anniversary one to be remembered

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Stay was comfortable and fun. Met expectations.

No concerns

Staff friendly, professional, polite, helpful and efficient. Great bars. Breakfast choices good and breakfast room spacious with pleasant view.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

Great customer service!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The staff at this hotel were exceptional! Especially a staff member by the name of Claudia Olteam. She`s a real asset to this hotel and did everything in her power to make sure my stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you Claudia!

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

The hotel is beautifully designed, very elegant - and the...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The hotel is beautifully designed, very elegant - and the bedroom was extremely comfortable. The check in and check out experience was good, and the Doormen were lovely :o)

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Great location and excellent suite and refreshments.
    • Deluxe Suite with Executive Lounge Access

Loved the location - close to Oxford Street, Buckingham Palace, Bond Street and Harrods. Loved the Executive Lounge - food was great and open from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

I will not stay in this hotel again👎🏼
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Bad house keeping , the standard room is very tiny, when we check in they gave us avery bad room and the ceiling was dropping water ، we ask them to change the room but they refuse claiming that the hotel is fully booked. We had to wait until they fixed it .because my booking was no refundable.very bad hotel 👎🏼

Location perfect 👍🏼