Reviews of High Bank Hotel

83 Harehills Lane, Leeds, LS7 4HA, United Kingdom

#44 of 49 hotels in Leeds

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Adequate if you just need somewhere to sleep and leave early the next day and it was quite cheap.
    • En-suite Single Room

The decor was flaking off the wall, the sockets were off the wall, the blind was broken and overall the room was tired, dated and needed a good clean. It was fine for me, but I would not take the family.

It was cheap and did the job as somewhere for a short overnight stay.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Ok stay but sort the shower out...
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

No water pressure on top floor shower. Shivering in the cold when attempting to take a shower. My colleague did not have a good nights sleep in her room.

Ok price not bad location, check in efficient, bed OK and room reasonably clean.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Lovely Hotel and would totally recommend to anybody, car park free also
    • En-Suite Double Room

Toilet seat but was sorted asap

Everything was lovely, there was a problem with the toilet seat when we arrived but it was sorted for us, the room was lovely and so clean

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Clean and comfortable. Would stay again
    • En-suite Single Room

The shower room was tiny and needed a toilet roll holder, towel rail and shelf for toiletries. I had to balance stuff on top of the toilet with the loo roll on the floor. The extractor fan was also very dusty. The bedroom needs curtains as the blinds let a lot of light in

The girl on reception was very helpful as she chased up the taxi that hadn’t arrived. Room clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

acceptable but not for anyone with a disability
    • Standard Twin Room

Whilst the accommodation was fine, there are quite steep steps to climb at the entrance and did not appear to be another entrance i.e slopping ramp. the breakfast was ok but we were not sure about what a vegetarian breakfast was as it happened to be no bacon and a veggie sausage it was fine. Not recommended for any one who has difficulty climbing stairs

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

High Bank
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was small and looked different to pictures. Couldn't get food from the hotel, had to order in or go out and get some. Couldn't warm my room up and it was always cold.

Friendly staff, nice and quiet inside and the surrounding area. The town centre was only 6/7£ and the shop ain't to far to walk.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Pros
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The walls are ultra thin. I was able to hear the conversation and what people from the other room are talking about. The doors could be fixed and maintained properly so that they could be closed / opened to acceptable standart and do not create hussle or sounds awakening or disturbing other guests when entering / sleaving the rooms. This goes for all doors within the rooms provided to guests. Thank you for the stay. Would come back.

Pros Decent size room, warm environment, beautiful frontier. Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Very disappointed as photos of reception look modern and trendy
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Communal bathroom did not appear to be attended at all and constantly wet floor not safe. Noises at night, doors for bathroom during night, a tv played all night, snoring also conversation I could have contributed too if I had wanted. Reception misleading . Very disappointed when my door was opened as room very shabby and grubby and not serviced. All doors seemed poor fitting and closing banged then locks noises opening and closing.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The hotel and room was clean, tidy and had all the extras...
    • En-Suite Double Room

The hotel and room was clean, tidy and had all the extras needed. The women who worked on the reception was helpful and very nice. Maybe staying in Leeds again next month and if I do this will be my preferred choice if available 10/10

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Location was ideal, just outside city centre
    • En-Suite Double Room

Room wasn’t the cleanest and clearly required decoration as only half finished. TV wasn’t working, curtains were falling down and lots of noise from other doors banging

Location was ideal, just outside city centre

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Absolutely fantastic!
    • En-suite Single Room

The receptionist was incredibly welcoming. She waited for me to check-in after 11 pm as I arrived late from London. She even gave me a phone charger to charge my phone until the morning. I really felt like I was visiting a family and they offered me the guest room. The room was a single ensuite, so small but very clean and equipped with everything I needed. Clean towels, soap, very clean sheets and coffee in the morning. Absolutely great after a long stressful trip!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

OK
    • En-suite Quad Room

Didn't get to use the free wifi as the password was hidden in a drawer - I only found it when I was searching for a bath towel in the morning. All I had were two hand towels. There was a light in the hallway that kept turning on and off all night blazing light through a glass panel so getting to sleep was tricky.

Friendly staff, good price, nice big room with comfy beds. Nice setting in a location that was great for my needs.

Nasty budget hotel
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Uncomfortable bed No hot water in basin in room Excessive noise Smell and stains on carpet, bed base, window sills, table, etc. Lack of WiFi and breakfast

Price, but not value for money - avoid!

OK but not worth what I paid
    • En-suite Single Room

Room was cold. Bin hadn’t been emptied from previous guest. One of the sockets not properly fixed to the wall (maybe to do with refitting?)

Felt like a work in progress. Not sure if it’s just been taken over or just turned into a hotel? Public areas all looked clean & new.

you get what you pay
    • En-Suite Double Room

The bed was very lumpy and uncomfortable and the bedding was poor quality. The bathroom did not have an electric shaving point and there was no hairdryer

Location of property very good. The room was a good size and so was the tv

• En-suite Quad Room

Everything. Area was littered with broken washing machines, access to rooms not fit for purpose and especially not somewhere i would let my children. A disgrace that this is being advertised on booking.com - a complete waste of time and money

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

It was not as I expected
    • En-suite Single Room

The shower was too small. There were stains on the curtain. There was a poor view from the window. There was not free WiFi at the hotel it required a password

The hotel is close to where the carnival is located

The location was good for Leeds Carnival but the customer service wasn’t very good

The customer service was awful, when we got to our room there was no heating and the rooms were freezing cold. When we went to reception to enquire we were told its off and only the manager can turn it on whos away all weekend. It seemed as if the lady behind the desk also lived in the hotel as when asked what can we do then as our rooms were freezing cold she said nothing, she has to live like this also in the cold. The lighting in the rooms were dull and to get to the rooms on the upper floors you have to go up a tight, steep, winding staircase, which have nails sticking out at different pointd

It terms of Leeds west Indian carnival the location was perfect. The reception area was clean and tidy.

Scary place to stay as a lone traveller.
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Scary hotel, terrifying staff and card I payed on at hotel used for fraudulent transactions shortly afterwards and not used card anywhere else- similar review comments on trip advisor now make me realise this is not the first time this has happened do not stay here.

Place was clean, very basic, but it was cheap, so adequate for price
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Felt a bit strange having to use communal toilet. I don’t know how it would work if everyone wanted a shower or loo at the same time?

Good value for a cheap room

Dirty
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Tolets very dirty. Bedroom was not clean. My driver was going to stay in the coach as he said it was cleaner then the overnight stay. Never booking with them again

It was in a remote location away from the main road.
    • En-suite Quad Room

There wasn’t any help with luggage up to the room. The place didn’t seem professional and didn’t feel welcomed. There was no lift in the hotel that could help with getting upstairs easily with our heavy bags. They charged me twice on my card and when I asked about it, it was something that could be resolved easily and was told I was about to meet the manager within an hour, nobody came and I know that I am getting my money back but there was no need to charge me twice. Both app and hotel too. The landing light came on each time I moved to go to the bathroom which was a nuisance if one of us wanted to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. The bedding looked a little old and needed something a little more up to date. The room was cold even when we turned the radiators on. Cracks in the walls, dead spider in the room. There was tea and coffee, sugar but no milk for some reason. Didn’t seem like a normal hotel more like a B&B.

It was in a remote location away from the main road. Easily for taxis come and pick up and drop off. Nice and quiet, didn’t hear much noise.

Not the best but we survived
    • En-suite Quad Room

there was something in the toilet when we got there, not sure what but I won't unsee it. There was popcorn in my bed so the sheets clearly hadn't been changed. We were on the top floor/attic which was a maize of never ending stairs. It was absolutely freezing and the radiators didn't work. They took payment off us when we checked in and then tried to take payment off us again through booking.com and said they would take the room off us if we didn't pay it. We were at a festival and spent much of the day on the phone trying to sort it out with them. we met some other people who stayed with them and the same had happened. there was also a large kitchen knife abandoned on the steps outside. For £110 per night it was not value for money at all.

I can't think of anything. The carpet looked fairly new. The reception area was modern.

The room was basic and smelt clean when we arrived however...
    • En-Suite Double Room

The smell in the bathroom smelt damp. And the mattress was cheap and not too comfortable. The staff speaking in another language to each other infront of guests when trying to ask about a taxi. And lying about how long it will take to arrive.

The room was basic and smelt clean when we arrived however the bathroom had a horrible damp musty smell

Unpleasant
    • En-Suite Double Room

The car park area gives a poor first impression, empty beer cans everywhere. Upon arrival there were no staff anywhere to be seen, I rang a bell twice and waited 10 mins before someone came to see me, no apology offered, I was then checked in but wasn’t given any details about breakfast which should have been included however I didn’t ask as by this point I had decided I probably wouldn’t eat the breakfast anyway. The room was very tired, stains covered the blinds and carpets and the mirror was smashed. In fairness the bed felt and smelled cleaner and more comfortable than it looked and my actual sleep was ok. You could however hear everything being said in the room next door as the walls were so thin. I wasn’t expecting the ritz but at £65 I was expecting more than I got.

The bed was not quite as uncomfortable as it looked

Room was basic bed was comfy clean sheets but only had...
    • En-Suite Double Room

Room was basic bed was comfy clean sheets but only had office blinds up at the window no curtains. Small car park with stones on ground not tarmac some graffiti writing in the walls. You get what you pay for.

The front of the hotel was nice to sit outside.
    • En-Suite Double Room

Hotel was awful mucky towels and bedding in a pile on the floor. Bathroom floor was so mucky you could see footprints in the tiltes. Lamp shade was all worn and torn. Tv didn't even work in the room. The bed was in to bits and felt like they wasn't even a mattress on the bed. Windows/mirrors was so dirty. Spiders and flys all caught up in every corner off the walls. The view outside was terrible washing machines all in the back yard with over grown trees. I would rather stay in a b&b or an hostel then this place.

The front of the hotel was nice to sit outside. And the shower was love with different settings. After complaining about the room we did get moved rooms but it was no better then what we had, it was just a bigger room.

Cheap hotel and it showed.
    • En-suite Single Room

Mound on bathroom ceiling. No shelf in bathroom and shower leaked. No bedside lamp. Blind broken so didn’t cover window fully.

Convenient location. Clean

Nice and clean got what we paid for.
    • Standard Twin Room

Had to ask for clean towels and coffee milk etc think house maid forgot us

Nice and clean got what we paid for. shower was excellent no noise stayed fri and sat night receptionist was very helpful room was better than expected

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Good value for money
    • En-suite Single Room

Needed an extra towel for the floor in the bathroom as it gets slippery after a shower.

Nice big windows in the room, fresh air and good lighting, the room had everything i needed. Location was perfect and room had a nice view.

Overall a generally pleasant stay however it was lacking in facilities for the price
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Expensive for the facilities provided. No toilet or shower in bedroom, whilst we booked a basic room I feel that it should be mandatory for each room to have a toilet and shower.

Lady on reception was very friendly. The beds were comfy.

Good price for a quiet hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

I tried to book a room on the phone and the lady gave me a price much higher than the price shown online (twice as much). Bed cover and curtains a bit old-fashion.

I really enjoyed the blue light on the ceiling, the modern bathroom and the terrace outside. Free parking space much appreciated.

Good but wouldn’t stay again
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The facilities were terrible. No locks on the bathroom door. No shower curtain/screen or even a bathroom mat. The staff showed us to our room and that was it. She didn’t tell us about the check out time or any extra features of the hotel. For a hotel with shared facilities I expect the price to be lower and the facilities to be better. Lastly check out time was too early and the hotel rejected my request to have the check out time extended.

The bed and the room itself was lovely

No shower curtain on the top floor and water all over the...
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

No shower curtain on the top floor and water all over the bathroom floor which was a serious hazardd was forced to use the bathroom downstairs Top floor toilet was a mucky grey and brown at the bottom which was disgusting,

Very disappointed at poor service.
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Breakfast was poor quality and served by Romanian woman who spoke no English. Toast cold, served on a saucer! Had to ask for plates (using mime) and remind her to bring us tea. Milk for cereal tasted odd. Had been assured there would be Marmite.. there wasn't.

Bed was comfortable but never made even though towels changed every day of our five day stay!

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at high bank. The room was lovely and definitely worth every penny.
    • En-Suite Double Room

Nothing! Everything was excellent.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent customer service and smooth transition collecting the keys. Very organised and welcoming right from the beginning!

Good value budget hotel
    • En-suite Single Room

Good value budget hotel, the Hotel is some distance from the road up a long driveway so quiet and with good off road parking. Tesco superstore a short walk away and about 2 miles from Leeds city centre. It's a budget hotel and acceptable on that basis, don't expect a 5 star hotel, that's not what you've paid for. I'd stay again

SHORT AND SWEET.
    • En-Suite Double Room

staff member friendly and helpfull on check in room ok for what you pay bed was comfy.plenty of tea and coffee. view at front of building okay not to far to city centre. would book again if on budget.

The hotel were very clean and modern.
    • En-Suite Double Room

Didn’t do a full English breakfast. Drinks were expensive also.

The hotel were very clean and modern. Had a lovely outside area where you could sit if you wanted. Overall cheap stay and great value for money.

Good value for money.
    • En-Suite Double Room

Big light outside of the room and curtains were not sufficient to cancel it do poor sleep. Curtains falling off.

Good value for money. Clean, nice area.

One of the hidden gems in Leeds.
    • En-suite Single Room

Very well equipped and managed hotel. Room clean, comfortable with good ventilation. Toilets very clean, proper housekeeping done. The property is well laid out with shades and garden area. Ample coffee and tea in room. Special thanks to Nicole !

Adequate for an overnight stay
    • En-Suite Double Room

Could have been more welcoming with better facilities. I arrived late and no food or access to food was presented.

This was basic accommodation for an overnight stay. An effort is being made to upgrade but the workmanship is poor.

Incredibly cheap - by staying here for one night and getting...
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

It’s unfair to write anything here. You get what you pay for.

Incredibly cheap - by staying here for one night and getting a cab out and back from the city centre I spent about £50 total vs 120 for a room in the city centre.

The reception area the only part that looked like the...
    • En-Suite Double Room

The room wasn't very clean, had cobwebs all over the place. The tiles in the bathroom were all cracked. No mirror in the room and no kettle, tea, coffee and mugs but no kettle yo make anythingonly one bedside light worked, the other one had no bulb or shade! Shower not very clean and toilet seat loose/broken

The reception area the only part that looked like the picture. We didn't use dining as checked out too early for breakfast but it looked ok

Very good value for money but let down by a lack of curtains (and therefore sleep)
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The bed wasn't very comfortable and there were no curtains, just those hanging vertical blinds you get in offices. This was a real issue for me as I had been up since 4am and went to bed at 20:30. However, it didn't get dark until gone 10:30 and it was light again at 4.30 am. As a result of no curtains I would not choose to say again in the summer months, although I would in the winter.

Really good value for money and really friendly and helpful staff. Located in a very green area of Leeds.

I have said it all
    • En-Suite Double Room

I couldn't shave ,because there is no mirror in the bathroom. Secondly, the staff said that they don't change bedsheets daily.

I like mirrors in the bathroom and bedsheets to be changing daily.

Comfortable airy room, shower was also good. Very good value for money
    • En-Suite Double Room

Nothing really, it was very good value for money and better than we expected.

The staff are very friendly. The room was lovely and cool on a very hot evening and comfortable. Good value for money. The cooked breakfast was vegetarian only and was very good. Fresh coffee was also served with top ups. Overall the stay was very comfortable. It was also lovely to be able to sit outside on the terrace in the sun. Taxi ride into Leeds city centre was just under £6.

I wanted a 'no frills' bed for the night, and got it.
    • En-suite Single Room

Facilities were minimal. No bedside light and no bathroom shelf, and rubbish in the garden.

This hotel is rather tired and its grounds could do with some tidying up. But my room was clean and I slept well.

Excellent value for a short stay with secure parking. Recommended!
    • En-suite Single Room

Breakfast was comprehensive but 9 am would be a bit late for early travellers.

This is certainly good value for money. Pleasant staff and good parking area which was quite secure.

Excellent value hotel
    • En-Suite Double Room

The building is old so there’s squeaking and sticking doors but these are factored into the great price. Not enough shelves and lack of a chair for the desk (had to use the low lounge chair) were mild inconveniences for this inexpensive hotel.

What are important were all there: clean room, nice linen and towels, comfortable bed, black-out curtains, large room. The en-suite shower cabinet is large and tapware new. The soft sprung mattress on a slatted bed frame was OK. The wardrobe was huge. Plenty of car parking is in the hotel grounds up a long driveway. There are a few stairs leading up to the reception as the hotel is built on a side of a hill.

Unexpected niceness of hotel. Clean, modern-ish and over met my expectation. Will be back.
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

There is a good size sign but it off the road so look out for it. My GPS may just be wrong.

I booked this hote and wasn't expecting much. I was wrong. It was clean relatively modern in term of clean bight carpet / tile. Bathroom was clean. Room small but still a good size. I has a single room and it was fine. I would return because price value was great.

Really great hotel, especially given the low cost.

Nothing to do with the hotel but booking.com messed up the booking for us. I originally booked more rooms but cancelled some when they weren’t needed, booking.com didn’t cancel one of them so there was some messing about trying to call them when I arrived. Hotel staff handled it well though and all was sorted eventually.

Really great hotel, especially given the low cost. Location was decent, £4-5 for a taxi into town. Staff were great, friendly and helpful. The room was clean, modern and a good size. Plenty of parking, I got a space no problem and it was away from the street so felt safe leaving my car all weekend.

Great value👍
    • En-Suite Double Room

Nice, clean hotel. Easy to find and the staff were really polite. The room I had was really clean. Nice shower and toilet facilities and the bed was comfy. I had the luxury of a flat screen TV which was nice and kept me entertained in the time I spent at the hotel.

Quiet room
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I was charged twice for the room in the same weekend. Once by booking.com and again at the property which made me go overdrawn and I incurred a £6.00 overdrawn fee which I will be billed for shortly. Not happy.

Quiet room

Very basic, you get what you pay for.
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was very cramped, bed was very poor, the mattress was bumpy, did not sleep well. No air conditioning or a fan was provided. I ended up with few red bites on my legs from bed bugs arising from fact there was no mattress protector. A bus ride away from city centre, so it is not centrally located.

Basic hotel, fulfils the expectations of price

Accommodation has been put in my favourites.
    • Standard Twin Room

All areas of the hotel were VERY clean and to an up to date standard. Excellent value for money. Location was perfect--very close to the city centre/train station and the outside noise was exceptionally low. This has been put on my favourites--daughter will be moving to Leeds next year (Uni) and I will be a regular patron.

good value, clean bedroom, parking and a cheap tasty breakfast. who could ask for more.
    • En-suite Single Room

Walls are very thin so you can hear the people in next room. But apart from that all was exceptional.

lovely hotel. excellent price, room clean, asked staff to crank up the heating, and they did immediately. excellent breakfast. I was exceptionally pleased with my stay and will definitely use this hotel as my base when next in Leeds. Parking on site was also a bonus

Budget hotel so get what you expect. Have been to better budgets though.
    • En-Suite Double Room

Bed sheets were dirty. On the second day there was a problem with the shower pressure. Not sure if this was a problem that was out of the hotels control. They claimed that water works had been going on but surely they would have known. Checkout was originally 10:30 am which is ridiculously early when you have a 4 hour drive home. We paid £6 extra to stay when normally hotels let us just have late checkout when there is no one coming to the room. We were the only people in the car park when we left so clearly they didn't need the room any earlier than our checkout.

Budget hotel - cheap price except had to pay extra for late checkout. Great location for access to the town centre.

Adequate only as the premises is advertised as a hotel but in reality is similar to a backpackers
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Obviously started to renovate the interior of the building. Some of the interior painting was not up to standard and the bathroom we used did not meet expectations with a leaky shower and a cobweb above

Cheap and chearful
    • En-Suite Double Room

No full length mirror in the room also we paid for late checkout and was still disturbed by a staff member

Good value for money and staff we're welcomeing on arrival and very friendly we would go again

A great, clean, friendly, hassle free 2 night city break.
    • En-Suite Double Room

A couple of small features weren’t working as they should to begin with but they were all sorted out extremely quickly and once rectified, the stay was very nice.

The room was big, the bed was comfy and for the price I paid, the value for money was great. It’s only about a £5 Uber into Leeds city centre too, plus being near Leeds there’s also lots of deliveroo/just eat options. The man behind the desk was also very polite and helped with any small issues we may have had.

unclean,disgusting.
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

the bed had black hairs in, staines on the mattress, shared toilet? yet it states you get your own. very unclean. very loud the owners of the hotel was partying. very bad experience and would not return.

Do not stay here 😠
    • En-Suite Double Room

Staff not helpful. Alarm going off in middle off the night 3 times. And all morning. Small rooms and bathrooms , plug sockets hanging off the wall,,mirror broken. Very steep steps to get in to property 😠

Very clean that it

Not expensive, but not somewhere I would rush to return to.
    • En-Suite Double Room

Written explanation of facilities (WiFi, electricals etc) not available in room. Broken items in room should either be replaced or removed. Room on small size but would benefit from additional furniture e.g chairs, as soft bed is not ideal for sitting on.

Good for a night but not a long stay!!

The bathroom facilities

The room was comfortable with everything we needed, ok for the price. However when booking it we hadn't realised the bathroom was shared!

Ended up sleeping in the car
    • En-Suite Double Room

A lot of steps to get to the entrance which weren't mentioned - I had a sprained knee and wouldn't have booked had I known. I was woken at 2am by loud voices. Kept awake until 4, managed 5 minutes sleep and then the screaming and shouting began as people came into the hotel. At 5am I'd had enough and packed up and left. I could still hear shouting as i pulled away in my car. Bathroom sink was dirty, dead flies and ladybirds everywhere. Blinds in the room were dirty and broken.

In need of a revamp, outside not very welcoming at all. Needs new beds/bedding etc.
    • En-Suite Double Room

No full English Breakfast No curtains in room so woke early Looked very scruffy from the outside Bed had bottom board and partner over 6ft so a bit cramped

Short taxi ride to city centre Helpful man on reception

Pleasant staff and fitting for a short stay
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

My room want checked for second nite (bin still there no extra teas et. But this might have been a language barrier because think they thought I said I didn't need it

Pleasant staff. Pulled out all the stops. Extra breakfast.

Cheap as chips but can’t fault
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

When we came in early hours of the morning the fob for the door wudnt let us in but the guy on the door heard us and let us in.

The hotel was spot on guy on the desk was lovely. Paid with cash when we got there however booking.com still charged me on card.

Good and we'll be comkng again
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

I didn't sleep at all in the room as time was for a short stay

The reception staff waited for me as i was arriving late for check in which was good deed on Him

Lovely and friendly man at reception!
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Perhaps a bit pricey for its location and facilities. A few of the shared showers didnt work properly.

Lovely and friendly man at reception! comfortable room.

wouldnt stay again, too many problems with rooms and facilities
    • En-Suite Double Room

Not told there were many steps up to hotel Taken to first room, tiny, no kettle and cold. then told not our room after I started to unpack Told we didn't have ensuite, I protested we did and was told we had to share bathroom with 2 other rooms. He opened the next room door with a key and a shocked young female inside jumped across to stop him Then taken to another room, which was ours No tv cable, and the tv cable socket at opposite end of room, no bathroom mirror

The room we eventually stayed in was warm, the bed was comfortable

Awful , couldn't sleep because of the cold and street lights
    • En-Suite Double Room

Our room , it was cold , too small, the shower was broken . The duvet wasn't adequate. There was no curtains , just a blind that didn't block out the street lights .There was no teaspoon .

My daughters room it was warm and comfortable

• Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Hotel has apparently stopped doing breakfast. Room was cramped, making it very awkward to adjust the radiator, and had horrible Polaroid telly. Generally a wasted opportunity for the owners, who could easily make this a pleasant alternative to the boring chain hotels elsewhere in Leeds, but have gone down the cheap and miserable route. Also, BT wifi didn't work, even though it was pay-for rather than free.

It's cheap, in a nice location and has good parking. I had stayed there before and was pleasantly surprised how good it was for the money. However....

Very disturbing
    • Basic Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Not what was said on the website.

Very poor hotel, no Wi-fi,sharing toilets, lots of people talking on the corridor during sleeping time.Did not enjoy it.