Reviews of Hilton Brighton Metropole 4 stars

Kings Road, Brighton & Hove, BN1 2FU, United Kingdom

#38 of 60 hotels in Brighton & Hove

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Brighton is fantastic, but this hotel is a bit overpriced in my opinion.
    • Double Family Guest Room

Wi-fi is expensive at £13.00 per day. Hotel breakfast expensive (and there is no cheaper alternative for those who only want a light breakfast). There are many cafés close by on the seafront that do good breakfasts, cheaper. Room was very hot. Car park is very cramped, and a bit challenging if you have a large vehicle.

Great location on the seafront, our room did not have a sea view but we were out exploring during the day. Quick and efficient check in and out. We logged into the wi-fi by mistake without knowing how much it cost but the hotel agreed that we did not have to pay the charge for this.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

It was my wife’s birthday and hotel convinced us our stay...
    • King Guest Room

It was my wife’s birthday and hotel convinced us our stay this time would be better than last time we stayed but it was not a good time at all. We had no sleep as the howling noice coming in through the gap over the door. Then took my wife to dinner. Ordered starters and mains. After 45 minutes the starters did not arrive and at 55 minutes the main course arrived. The meat was raw so it had to be sent back. My wife didn’t eat in the end.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

It was a rather boring and unremarkable hotel save for the seafront location
    • Twin Guest Room

I thought it was adequate but not exciting. I recall seeing free internet when I booked but in fact it was free internet after you had paid about £14 to belong to some Hilton club or some nonsense so just a weasel way to get you to pay for wifi.

Being by the sea

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Very enjoyable.
    • Single Guest Room

The pool needs updating as it looks a little dated.

The room had been renovated and was very comfortable. I like the new decor scheme, it is very restful, clean, and looks well designed.

The staff, at all levels, were highly professional but also...
    • Double Guest Room

I was in a double room but there was only one chair and that unsuitable for reading. Lighting also was inadequate for reading. That one chair was badly scuffed and overdue for replacement.

The staff, at all levels, were highly professional but also friendly. Bed was comfortable. Good writing facility in bedroom. Buffet breakfast good selection. Best scrambled eggs I have had in an English hotel (though not up to American standard).

Well happy! Will come again!
    • Double Guest Room

Corridors and room starting to look dated but still very clean though!

Great location and facilities. Helpful staff! Was expecting a delay at breakfast as per sign in the lift. Only had a small delay made easier by attentive staff and complimentary Buck’s Fizz and brownies! Well done!

Chaos
    • Double Guest Room

I am disappointed that I wasn’t informed at the time of booking of the huge conference going on in the hotel on my chosen dates. The only way I can describe the hotel was chaotic and the sheer numbers of people running around completely ruined my stay. I will not stay here again at any time let alone when there is a huge conference going on, very disappointing. There wasn’t any space in any of the communal areas, no seats and no room to move. We didn’t dare try to have breakfast or a meal at any time of the day or night.

Miserable
    • Double Guest Room

The room looked cheap like I’m staying in a 2 star hotel had no fridge to keep any drinks or simple stuff in and the room had bugs in it the front desk when calling never answerd the phone I stayed one night only ( I was lucky it’s one night only to deal with this miserable hotel ) the manager called me when I checked in to ask me if everything was ok I said yes because I just entered my room and went out immediately so I couldn’t judge the room and I also felt pressured if the room is not nice I have to pay 60 pounds to get upgraded this is what they told me anyway I didn’t bother and just tried to sleep the night and leave in the morning definitely I’m not coming again to this hotel by the way I stayed in the malmaison hotel in marina walk which is a 3 or 4 star hotel and it’s much Much much better than this hotel the staff was smiling and friendly and the rooms looked like a five star hotel and they had a fridge in the room and very clean and modern room always answerd the phone when I called the front desk had excellent 24 h room service I will definitely stay there again ( the room price was less also) the room had a beach marina view amazing the one in the Helton had no view so that’s my story and opinion about the Helton .

Overpriced.
    • Double Guest Room With Sea View

Very hard and uncomfortable bed, shower cubicle could do with a better clean. Cleaners were knocking on doors at 9AM to clean rooms, found this quite rude - when people are away/on holiday they shouldn't be woken up by anyone especially staff. Had to pay £25 for 24hrs parking and that's with their discount code! Appalling when you're paying £300 a night. Also charge an extra £5 JUST IN CASE you have one of the drinks in the room - all that was there was tea, coffee and water.. Not overly Impressed with our stay at all.

Quick check in and out

The sitting area in the bar and the G &T’s
    • Double Guest Room

We couldn’t get into your car park Our original room was small with the bed up against the wall ! The price of breakfast

The sitting area in the bar and the G &T’s

...
    • Double Guest Room

Poor view from window, rooms not representative of the price. Some reception staff were arrogant and did not give eye contact when talking to us.

Comfortable bed, housekeeping staff very helpful and polite. Excellent location!

Smart but pricey seafront hotel
    • Single Guest Room

Given that a single room cost £150 for one night, I was surprised that there was no room service menu, no TV channel list, no minibar and not even any biscuits with the (free) coffee and tea in the room.

Lovely comfy bed

Fantastic hotel and staff
    • Double Guest Room

The shower in our room wasn't very clean looking, which put me off of using it. The shower head wouldn't stay on upriser to be able to shower, so had to struggle to get in the bath (my choice ) Acessable/disabled shower as requested. We choose this hotel as it had a pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. But was unable to make use of it as it was constantly busy (unless you go at silly o'clock a.m. or p.m) and not enjoyable or relaxing. I don't know if the pool is open to outside members or not. Our bed was obviously old and not what I would have expected at The Hilton.

Staff were really helpful, happy and chatty. Nothing seem too much for them to do Breakfast was amazing, everything you could want and more. Room was spacious , we had booked an accessible room.

A very good experience for a quick overnight work trip. Would definitely stay again.
    • Single Guest Room

No downside. The only slightly negative part was that it was not too clear how to get from the car park to reception. Got there though!

Nice hotel and nice room. Ordered room service and had good food. I only stayed for a very short overnight and would have enjoyed exploring more of the hotel, especially the pool. I booked a single and the hotel kindly upgraded me. This demonstrates to me they care about the comfort of their guests.

Spoilt our weekend
    • King Guest Room with Sea View

Appalling customer service. The trainee did not input our details correctly and midway through our stay a member of staff cornered and humiliated my girlfriend in a busy foyer and advised her my card had declined! and unless i went to reception immediately we would be locked out. I went to reception and offered the card for the second time which was then taken. I asked to speak to a manager and was directed to a lady who midway through my complaint said "actually I'm not a manager" only for the real manager to shrug her shoulder and offer me a glass of Prosecco as an apology!! Added to the fact the room was basic and tatty (but clean) that all three premium Gins behind the bar had run out and our room was not serviced during our stay, i'd say at £510 for two nights, plus £60 to park was very very poor value for money. Having enjoyed my stay at many Hilton's in the past...This one seriously lets the brand down...AVOID!!

Room not up to Hilton standards
    • Double Guest Room

Cramped room overlooking air con fans so noisy cigarette burns in sink and on windowsills even though asked for none smoking over £17 pounds for breakfast to much sea view rooms kept for people who pay upgrade parking £25 a day at hotel you’ve payed to stay at

Location excellent staff friendly and helpfull

Enjoyed Location and being in Brighton . Very disappointed in our rooms.
    • Double Guest Room

The rooms were basic and I asked for larger beds but did not get them. It was a lot of money for two rooms that were basic and not well equipped. Next time I would have to upgrade but we were very disappointed with the furnishings and smallness of rooms and beds. I took my sister and partner who had special needs and it wasn’t really suitable.

We liked the breakfasts and restaurant it was served in. The staff were generally helpful and friendly. The hotel was in a good location. Shame they did not serve dinners in the restaurant and only in the bar area.

Lovely location and hotel just the small details need addressing.
    • Double Guest Room

the bathroom in 615 the shower has mould around ceiling and overall bathroom looked bit tired. Enamel coming away it tub few cracked tiles. There is only one lamp over the other side of room so couldn't read while husband slept. Staff helpful but not overly friendly apart from the waiters/bar staff in restaurant they were amazing and all friendly and really knew drinks.

the size of the room was good

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Time to chill
    • King Guest Room with Sea View

The air conditioning didn’t do much and an open window was a better option, however this was noisy.

Fantastic location on the seafront. Sea view bedroom was well equipped and the view was great. Secure parking at the hotel was a bonus. The bar was lively and staff attentive. We will be back for a longer stay.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Had a great sea view, room facilities good, clean and comfortable, amazing breakfasts, a great stay
    • Double Guest Room

We were not informed about parking costs £36 per 24 hours but Hilton discount made it only £25 but we only got charged £50 for the four days stay, so not as bad as we budgeted for.

Hotel breakfast was amazing so much choice staff were more than friendly, helpful, understanding Willow was such an attentive waitress... Reception was informative and helped with parking payment system.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Had a wonderful stay, the staff Louise in particular were very friendly and helpful.
    • Double Guest Room With Sea View

The breakfast was a little bit expensive.

My wife and I stayed for our 15th wedding anniversary. The staff were really friendly and left us some lovely treats and extras. The breakfast was excellent, if just a little bit expensive. Thanks for a great stay.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Would not stay there again. It is not one of the best Hiltons we have stayed in before.
    • Single Guest Room

The staff did not check the room before allocating it to us. It had no bathroom door and the toilet had been used and was dirty and at check out the bill was not accurate, we were overcharged on the bill.

Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

It was a disappointing, over priced anticlimax.
    • Double Family Guest Room

horrible view out of the window. Poor ventilation in the bedroom, so stuffy to sleep. Whilst we wanted the windows open, it was too noisy as we were above air conditioning units so it was too noisy. The pool area was small, inevitably over crowded for a hotel this size and very grubby.

The staff were friendly, the gym was impressive.

They loved it very much Thankyou
    • King Guest Room

I booked as a surprise for mum and dads 60th wedding anniversary I notified the hotel and they supplied free champagne and a card Absolutely lovely 😊 Thankyou very much

• Double Guest Room

Bathroom - hairs on floor Sticky marks on window I asked Housekeeping to get this rectified but it was not done Add on request (emailed back before stay) - Reception was not aware of this and didn’t even know what it was Reception did not advise me of a reduced breakfast rate if I paid on check in, so when I went for breakfast I was told it was going to be more expensive Overall not happy with my stay, but room was pleasant. Rate good as a Sunday night but otherwise it would have been very poor value for money. Shame staff let it down.

After a hard day hiking was lovely to sit in bar then crash out on gorgeous soft bed.
    • King Guest Room

We couldn’t find the main light switch in the bedroom. Found it at bedtime though. Hidden behind the pillows. Tucked in the middle of the headboard. No major problem though.

My friend and I had just completed a 26 mile Hike. We hobbled into the beautiful bar area to meet our partners. And the bar tender/waitress. Came over and offered us both a compliment glass of Prosseco. It was greatly received. A wonderful touch. We could hardly walk. Thank you Hilton.

Fantastic short break
    • Double Guest Room

Lack of clothes space in our room.Although a minor issue really.

Comfy bed,great breakfast,nice bar area.Great location for shopping,bars,beach.food etc.

The breakfast was good as always
    • Double Guest Room

The bed was unstable and creaky, you couldnt shut the bathroom door whilst being in it unless you stood in the shower. The ironing board was on it's last legs. For £180 with breakfast the room is not comparable to other hotels in the area.

The breakfast was good as always

Great, would repeat but I would like some updates (basic room wise)
    • Double Guest Room

The room was a bit older than expected, it looked newer on the web. Carpet all over the hotel is a bit old-fashioned.

The staff was great, very very helpful with tips and recommendations. The bathroom was new so really nice.

The staff were very polite and helpful
    • Double Guest Room With Sea View

The first room they put us in was very small and wasn’t clean, very dated furniture and not worth the price at all, had to complain to get a different room.

The staff were very polite and helpful

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Good location and breakfast, but not worth £132-50 for one nights stay.
    • Double Guest Room

Bedroom was smaller than when last stayed, air con was not able to get below 18 degrees, too warm, plus £25 car parking was expensive

Breakfast was lovely, situation of hotel good

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very disappointing and poor value for money
    • Double Guest Room

We were given a room that that was stuffy and smelt and the carpet was moth eaten. When I complained they gave us a better room which they could have given us in the first place. Chairs in the bar were very grubby and TVs playing loudly-not relaxing at all.

The breakfast was nice

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

First, our room was tiny so we asked to be moved to a bigger...
    • Double Guest Room

First, our room was tiny so we asked to be moved to a bigger room. Secondly the room hadn't been cleaned properly as we noticed the next morning that was a box with stale food in it above the wardrobe which we took photos of. We also phoned reception to asked for 4 croissants and a pot of tea to be brought up to the room, which we was then told the price for this would be £34!!!!!! This is extortionate!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The breakfast was very good.
    • Twin Guest Room

The standard of the rooms were poor. The rooms we had were refurbished but the bathroom was grubby and the room in general was also a bit grubby. This was our second room as the first was also not very good. The staff were very helpful And did try to remedy the situation but I didn’t feel the room was up to standard. I wouldn’t go stay at this Hilton again.

The breakfast was very good. Staff were helpful and attentive.

Majestic!.

Nothing at all

Everything was a very nice experience from check in to check out. Gone straight to number one for one of my grandkids. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The lobby and restaurant and bar areas are excellent to eat, dine and relax. The rooms are big and comfortable with beds and pillows being one of the most comfortable ive stayed in for many a year. Location is excellent for shops, tours, city centre and restaurants. Cant fault our stay in any way. Best in Brighton as far as i can see.

The staff were lovely and very helpful if needed.
    • Double Family Guest Room

Room was clean but very basic no hotel directory just a book about Brighton however for one night it worked. Felt for the price of room breakfast should have included. It is £17.50 a head but it was delicious hot and very well presented even though it was self service.

The staff were lovely and very helpful if needed.

Lovely hotel and friendly, helpful staff
    • King Guest Room

The price of the carpark was too high in my opinion. £25 per day is a lot of money.

The staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean and comfortable.

TERRIBLE
    • Double Guest Room

The room was awful for £260 per night. The bathroom had not seen a day of bleach in the toilet in its life. The air con did not work when it was hot, and the next day getting soaked through could not put the radiator on to dry out clothes. It was not comfortable in the room at all. The bed was awful. The room facilities weren’t great for price of room. The hotel took payment from my debit card without telling me the amount. So when I checked out it had already been taken. No notice of the amount at all. Breakfast was awful waiting at the egg counter with 1 Chef cooking eggs for the whole hotel guests. Queues were so long, I walked away in the end. The bar area had no seats every time we went down there and so had no choice but to leave the hotel and go next door. Even standing at the bar no one noticed you and just ignored you. No concierge to carry the luggage. I’m expecting, and so my parter had to try and manage. Complete lack of service and care, or management. No attention to detail. I would never stay here again. £598 for 2 nights. What a complete joke and no one will address this anyway?! Poor hotel for so much money.

Location of hotel in Brighton

Would recommend this hotel to anyone
    • Double Guest Room

Parking was £25 a day. Whilst not grossly unreasonable, it's additional cost on an already substantial room rate.

Beds were extremely comfortable, and the request for extra pillows was handled very quickly. Staff were friendly and very eager to assist. Breakfast was amazing - ample choice and able to accommodate a large number of guests.

A night away, we were looking forward to has left us extremely disappointed.
    • Double Guest Room

The bed was uncomfortable. The lifts going down from the third floor took far to long to arrive. The lounge bar service and food were sub standard. Waited one and half hours for our food to arrive. The food was definitely not worth waiting for or the price. In fact it was terrible.

The shower and the toaster during breakfast actual toasts the bread in the first trip around.

WE CHOSE THIS HOTEL FOR IT'S LOCATION AND POOL.
    • Double Family Guest Room

WE CHOSE THIS HOTEL FOR IT'S LOCATION AND POOL. WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED. THE CHILDREN HAD SO MUCH FUN. THE ROOM WAS EXCELLENT AND THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL.

Hilton weekend stay
    • Twin Guest Room

No air con in rooms view of roof and a wall from window expensive drinks in bar

Staff helpful, nice swimming pool, location straight in seafront, security, comfy bed

The Breakfast was very good but a little costly.
    • Double Guest Room

Our first room 637 was to small the bathroom was the size of something you would get in a caravan. Complained and to be fair they upgraded us to a much larger room 566.

The Breakfast was very good but a little costly.

Fantastic place
    • Double Guest Room

We had booked a double room big mistake so small asked to change had to pay another £30 a night to go to a king size room was kept awake the first night by 2 weddings going on music so loud so complained the 2nd night we were given a sea view room with balcony now that was a room but to book it is very expensive but they were very accommodating and did everything to make our stay great breakfast was fab, I’d go again definitely if I can afford the best room with the balcony and sea view amazing.

Fantastic place

Very nice and pleasant but terribly expensive for what you get.
    • King Guest Room

The room I was given was very dark and enclosed, most of the windows were blocked by a flat roof. The car park spaces are very small and the parking is very expensive.

The location was great and the staff were very friendly.

The service the staff and cleanliness of the hotel.
    • Double Guest Room

There needs to be a greater choice of pillows. The entrance could do with being kept cleaner lots of cigarette ends.

The service the staff and cleanliness of the hotel.

Room was nice.
    • Double Guest Room

The maid knocking on the door on the last morning and rattling the door to get in our room. Then asking when we're leaving!!!!!!! Rude and unnecessary. I didn't ask for a wake up call. Check out is at 12, not 9 when the cleaner wants you out.

Room was nice. Reception and bar staff very helpful.

Bed was extra comfy
    • Double Guest Room

The staff- told me I hadn’t paid for breakfast and it wasn’t on the system- when I looked at the receipt I had, I showed the lady and she acted very suspicious.

Bed was extra comfy

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great location and helpful staff but very warm and noisy room
    • King Guest Room

Our room was at the back of the building and looked onto another building. The room was stuffy and warm (no air conditioning) and we could not leave the windows open as the noise from air conditioning units below was so loud.

Comfortable bed. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Good breakfast

Wonderful positive experience
    • King Guest Room

I honestly couldn’t fault the hotel or the staff for anything during my stay, it was a fantastic experience

Wonderful attentive staff, extremely comfortable bed with incredible pillows, great facilities and amenities to use, generally positive in all areas

• Twin Guest Room

As I booked online for a twin with sea view was very disappointed to be in a room with car park view that in my mind was the size of a single - just because you can fit more beds in - doesn’t mean you should! Room was also far too hot. Went to the bar for a drink at 11 and it was closed which I found very surprising for a 4 star!

Great weekender
    • Double Guest Room

The only point I could raise here was that the mattress could have been replaced as the bed was quite squeaky when we turned over but it didn't disturb our sleep.

Fantastic hotel in a great location - the facilities were lovely, clean & well-maintained. The staff were friendly & helpful. Our room was a good size & had excellent water pressure in the shower.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

One night in Brighton
    • King Guest Room with Balcony and Sea View

Pillows too soft and youbcoukd feel the frame of the sofa bed unless laying dead centre! Balcony could do with a clean

Size of room, bathroom (except shower curtain), the view of the strip and sea! Breakfast and helpful friendly staff

A lovely evening in Brighton.
    • Single Guest Room

Check in took longer than I anticipated and the price wasn't broken down to me when I arrived.

Location is excellent. Room was lovely. Bed comfortable. Bathroom clean. Room service was efficient. Had a great time. Staff were very helpful when checking out, looking after luggage and ordering a taxi.

Really lovely
    • Double Guest Room

Changing rooms to the pool should needs a clean up

Hotel is lovely located near to the strip of bars but dont hear any noise all was really gd food was amazing defo will be coming back Tony head security was lovely and his staff

Very tired hotel, would not stay there again

The rooms were dingy and small. One of our rooms was on 6th floor behind the lifts. Not only was there noise from the lifts but another loud humming started in the middle of the first night. To be fair, maintenance fixed this during the next day. The room smelt musty. Our other room was on 2nd floor (miles from our 6th floor room) next to a noisy plant room and was too hot even though it was only 17C outside, and there was no air con, no hairdryer. Service at the bar was diabolically slow, even though it wasn’t busy. Barperson needs to watch who turns up at the bar first.

Brighton
    • Double Guest Room

No sleep due to excess noise. Moved room twice. Both taps in bathroom ran hot water. Night time staff incompetent and bordering on rude. On room service they suggested get a take away as wedding reception was using all their resources. I could go on......

Brighton

Could have been better.
    • Double Guest Room

Toilet kept running, would not shut off. The room was very hot, air conditioning not working. Receptionist offered us to move rooms, but as we were at a family wedding there was not enough time to relocate to another room.

Comfortable

Rooms and furniture need upgrading. Evening meal was expensive

Good selection at breakfast. Bathroom in good condition. Very good fitness room, swimming and sauna areas. We experienced extremely helpful and courteous staff, for which we will always be grateful.

Don't book the Hilton, there are many other hotels in the area.
    • King Guest Room with Sea View

Staff treats guests with haughty disgust, had one member of staff comment that I should have been "loyal" to Hilton and not make bookings through Booking.com Loyal to a multinational firm with thousands of employees. Would have laughed if I hadn't been so taken aback. That interaction ruined the rest of my stay there. Really disliked the entire experience, also, the bathrooms fittings are rusted and not what you would expect. Maybe they have stopped training their employees on how to deal with customers, customer experience seems to be the last thing on their mind.

disappointing
    • Single Guest Room

The hotel is a shadow of what it was .....a five star quality hotel for business executives etc. it's now shabby ,tired and needs a coat of paint. This hotel used to be in close competition to the Brighton Grand hotel and attracted a certain level of patronage. Now it's aiming to a lower market : drunk Hen nights,laddish drinking in the bar not the sort of hotel I will stay at again. very dissapointed

staff were polite and helpful

Location was perfect
    • Double Guest Room With Sea View

Was told we had a balcony room which I had asked for but got there no balcony, iron board was broke, cleanliness of the room wasn’t up to standard.

Location was perfect

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

We enjoyed Brighton just not the property
    • King Guest Room with Balcony and Sea View

Everything other than the locAtion was bad - the staff were rude and not helpful , we ordered room service and it took them more than an hour to bring it and it wasn’t even yummy, the rooms were old , very old , the cleanest of the room was so bad

The only thing I liked about this hotel was the location but there are many other hotels in the same location so nothing really makes it special

The event we went to was very good, but the overnight stay not up to the Hilton standard
    • Twin Guest Room

The first room we were given was too small for twin beds, we felt the room was way over priced. When I complained we were given a disabled room although more spacious I felt it was not up to your usual standard. Stained carpet, the room itself was not cleaned very well and the decoration was very tired together with a panel outside our room had come away and was left leaning against the wall. In my view it was a hazard especially for a room that was meant for someone less able.

The Breakfast was very good

It was fine for an overnight stay but the room was too hot and information poor.
    • Double Family Guest Room

Information was poor There was no information in the room about room service so we had to ring down to find out how to access it (800 on the TV) The room was very hot (no air conditioning), we had to ask for a fan (it was in the wardrobe) WiFi needed a passcode which required joining the Hilton Club then still had to ring down to be given another passcode

The breakfast was very nice with lots of choice

Brighton Break
    • Double Guest Room

The walk from the car park to the hotel. Was difficult as I was walking with a crutch uphill and my partner has breathing issues. Very hectic breakfast.

Staff were exceptional... as was the food. Room /bed was comfortable and clean... got a good night's sleep... despite 2 weddings at the hotel.

Room we had a large sea facing double spacious and airy with...
    • King Guest Room with Sea View

Bar area very down market both inside and on terrace. Horrible look and feel.

Room we had a large sea facing double spacious and airy with very comfy bed.

Over all good but could have been so much better. Would have to consider first before going again.
    • King Guest Room

There were lots of weddings and hen dos going on in the hotel so felt very noisy and rowdy with slightly drunk people sitting on the front steps smoking and swearing (Why no door man like the Grand Hotel). Parking very expensive (£25 a day). Room service menu is on the TV which wasn't explained. No biscuits with the tea tray. First room we had had the creekist bed in the world so we asked to move rooms.

Location was great, right on the seafront and within an easy walk to all the local attractions and town centre. The staff were very attentive and polite. Had a problem with our first room which was dealt with very swiftly.

Friendly staff willing to help.
    • Double Guest Room

The room was extremely small to be classed as a double room. We could not stream music from our laptop as HDMI connection did not work. Remote control did not work. Tried to call staff using in room phone but no answer. Had to download the App and scan the barcode to talk to anyone. The car park cost was a rip off and the price of breakfast was also a rip off.

Friendly staff willing to help.

Great stay
    • Double Family Guest Room

Much to hot in the rooms with no air con. No free WiFi in rooms. Decor looking a little tired in places.

The hotel was in a great position within walking distance from everything we needed. Good breakfast with lots of choice. Clean rooms

6.0
    Very overpriced for the small room you actually get. Would never pay to stay here again
    • Double Guest Room

Room too hot, no air conditioning. Can open windows to very loud noise outside. Shower was the worst I’ve used and also the pillows.

Where the hotel is situated

The room was very basic, however it was clean.
    • Double Family Guest Room

The room was very basic, however it was clean. For a hotel of this calibre it was very poor value. The staff was excellent. Requested a cot bed to which we did not receive

Staffs are nice
    • Double Guest Room

The room is super small without air-con, I only stayed for one night then move to another hotel! It’s different from the photos showed in website!

Staffs are nice

Good hotel
    • Double Family Guest Room

The cooling/heating fan which was located above the door was operating 24 hours. It was very noisy.

The location is very good and the staffs were very friendly. The staff named Mariana was very kind and helpful! We didn't like the room we booked and she helped us to upgrade room. There are many good quality restaurants which located very near to the hotel.

The room was big and really comfy, bed was excellent.
    • King Guest Room

Our room had an awful view, breakfast pretty average. I think for the price you expect a little more than self service tea and coffee.

The room was big and really comfy, bed was excellent. Building is spectacular and location excellent, staff very good.