Reviews of Hilton London Croydon 4 stars

#11 of 20 hotels in Croydon

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Good location bad room
    • King Guest Room

The room was dirty and the bathroom was filthy, the tiles on the wall didn’t even match it was falling to bits.

Entrance was nice plus good car parking

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Felt that it was ok for a night but slightly disappointed as I expected more from Hilton more modern
    • King Guest Room

I felt that decor was out dated and furniture old fashioned disappointed of the mould in the bathroom and rusty area on the side of the bath .also no toothpaste was provided . And there was no instructions to operate heating system in the room.

The staff were very nice well groomed checking in was nice and easy and good parking space. Felt security was good such as gaining access to the lifts and room was a good size overal clean hotel breakfast had a nice selection as well. Must say bed was very comfortable.

Bus a nut but fell nasty after
    • King Guest Room

furniture was dated, carpet stained, all varnished wood scratched quite bad. Didn’t quite enjoy it that much tbh only used it as a shag pad

Staff were great,

6.0
    Didn’t like that I was inconvenienced as Booking.
    • King Guest Room

Didn’t like that I was inconvenienced as Booking.com didn’t book what I ordered so I had to settle for what’s left which put a damper on things and embarrassing I had to come out of queue & find my original booking email as proof: spoilt by inconvenience at checking will book direct with

Hilton Croydon! I will be back.
    • King Guest Room

Nothing really, they should just try create activities for Friday and Saturday nights around the bar to bring in some buzz and make it lively.

Everything! it lived up to the Hilton standard and brands culture. Very clean rooms and toilets, everything works, the heater, air conditioner, fridge etc, and most importantly courteous and efficient staffs. During my 5 nights stay I met very friendly and ready to assist front office staffs.

Disappointed and would not return
    • King Guest Room

Very tired and scruffy rooms (I was moved from one so saw 2). One also smelled of smoke. Reception manager rude and abrupt to me and also patronising to the other member of stands on reception (who as I said earlier, was lovely)z

The guy on reception (Luke I think) was lovely

Staff are brilliant- if hotel matched them it would be great
    • King Guest Room

Bathroom past it’s best and fan is on permanently. Air con was unresponsive TV kept dropping out and reconnecting

Staff are brilliant- if hotel matched them it would be great

Not happy.
    • King Guest Room

Housekeeping poor no towels left on Saturday room not cleaned Sunday..

Liked the room bar staff brilliant housekeeping poor .no towels on Saturday room not cleaned Sunday.

Beds were generally comfortable.
    • King Guest Room

Placed in a room directly above entrance area which was noisy until 12.30 in the morning, due to other guests smoking and talking loudly. Car park spaces are barely big enough for bikes and it is very difficult to get out of the car. The front entrance where I wanted to leave my cases before bringing the car down was covered in cigarette ends. Absolutely disgusting and a clear sign this hotel does not care about its guests. Bar staff are happy to allow manual workers to gather at the bar and use disgusting language. Not a single thing was said by the staff which creates, again, the idea that this hotel does not care about the sensitivity of its guests. The common stair ways are in a tatty state of repair and smell revolting and both the general corridors and the bedroom are in 1970s decor with the paper peeling off the walls. The house cleaning is sub par and the floor lamps do not operate without having the full ceiling lights on also, which defeats the point of a lamp. I was told by the staff that the journey to Crawley was 25 mins by car, however it was 75 mins. 25 mins was barely enough to get off the Purley Road in Croydon. Shower pressure is poor and the bathrooms are in a poor state of repair. Sadly a waste of my money and had I known I would have stayed in a Travelodge. Please contact me on 07832 915677 to discuss these issues further. Regards Gregor Goodwin

Beds were generally comfortable.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

DNT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!
    • King Guest Room

I was gettin married in grand sapphire i booked 14 rooms in Croydon hilton hotel for me and my family and friends which was a biggest mistake i ever made ...the rooms was dusty and horrible toilet taps was dripping all night you could hear everything me and mrs became ill because of all the dust.... non of the locks was working on toilet water was dripping from the top floor ... i want a full refund from hilton

There was 1 person who helped try to fix things was LUKE he looked after my family by changing the rooms but all the rooms was the same dusty

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Perfect for trips to London
    • King Guest Room

Dinner menu was not very adventurous.

The best asset for the hotel is its fantastic staff. They were efficient, friendly and professional. Nothing was too much trouble. On arrival we went to our room to find it had not been cleaned, the immediate response was a free upgrade. Breakfast in the hotel is superb and well- cooked. Breakfast staff were brilliant. The rooms are fine but maybe a little dated and worn but they are very clean. The hotel is only a twelve minute walk to Waddon Station which has a direct line to London Victoria. We were able to leave the car in the ample and free hotel car park for three days without use. Great location and good value if visiting London.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Average at best
    • King Guest Room

The swimming pool advertised was closed. Booking was lost and had to wait 2.5hrs to get rooms. The rooms were not what I booked. I just received another £149 charge from Hilton even though I paid in full when I arrived there. Now I have to phone them from a different country to sort out.

It advertised swimming pool

Accomplished what I traveled for.
    • Twin Deluxe Room

Housekeeping: room was not cleaned daily, no trash bags in the trash can in the room, had to use grocery bags.

Friendly staff, willingly assisted, accommodated our needs. Provided the best eatery locations.

We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton.
    • King Guest Room

A female staff at the front desk couldn't find our name or booking number and had to ask another member of staff to help her.

The hotel was excellent and we really enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Memorable with beautiful memories of a wonderful weekend,
    • King Guest Room

The manager was very efficient and helpful, He was very willing to help and went the extra mile to assist the guests. He was very cool, calm and collected even when the foyer was very busy with a large amount of people

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Unlucky only this time experience. All other Hilton hotel group stay are very good
    • Twin Guest Room

We are only this time to have very very bad experience in Hilton group booking and in booking.com. The junior staff Luke is very prolite in the front desk but the senior staff is very bad temper to us. We booked 2 connected rooms but said system error and it’s not available. Then we accepted 2 rooms separated but told us not included breakfast for my kids. I showed the bad temper staff our booking confirmed with breakfast but it’s no use. Then I email to booking.com for asking help but still no answer to us. Unlucky, the next check out day, the same bad staff on duty and not allow us to store our luggage temporary as we did need to rush for our kids boarding school early in the morning. I told the staff that why there were some luggage’s stored at the counter but we can’t ? Then he let us leave our stuffs unwillingly. I am keeping prolite to the staff but he seems more worse, I hope that won’t be happened to others or family

The restaurant staffs are good

Staff are excellent.
    • Twin Deluxe Room

The room we had was described as “twin de lux” it may have been back in 1980 but not now, felt like a risen cell, soulless, dark and very hot.

Staff are excellent.

The location and check out time and the staff on check in...
    • King Guest Room

The toilet seat was broken and the toilet got blocked with tissue easily. There were hairs on the bed too and the heating wasn't working.

The location and check out time and the staff on check in were friendly

Great stay

nothing was all good 👍😁

staff were great arrived early as we was going Notting hill carnival. Asked if we could check in slightly earlier. Derek the staff member who dealt with us couldn't of been more helpful. would stay again and would advise people to stay. Thanks Hilton 😁

The property was extremely clean and also the staff were...
    • King Guest Room

I liked everything about the property.

The property was extremely clean and also the staff were extremely friendly and went the extra mile to make you comfortable. The room was a great size and the layout was really nice. Also, a 2 minute walk down the road and there was a Pizza Hut, Costa and McDonald’s.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Disappointing.
    • Twin Guest Room

Did not open restaurant in the evenings so only served bar food. Service was poor. They added service charge to our bill without asking but service was poor. To be fair, this was rectified on complaining.

Breakfast good

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

good and would stay again but some work needed in rooms.
    • King Guest Room

Bits of toilet door wooding where hanging off and felt bath and shower flooring very slippy which could easily cause an accident also bought deal on booking.com for £193 but Hilton tried charging more when we were checking in. Cleaner didn’t change sheets or towels after the first night, food is lovely good but expensive.

Staff on the morning shift in bar/restaurant are so helpful and nice and comfy beds.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Check in staff were polite and amazing , big room and comfy...
    • King Guest Room

Not enough toiletries (shower gel and hair shampoo for two )

Check in staff were polite and amazing , big room and comfy bed, breakfast was excellent ..

Fantastic stay with family
    • King Guest Room

I did not have anything to complain about

Check in staff were really polite & helpful and very welcoming. All staff throughout my stay were helpful and fulfilled all request.

Great value and lovely rooms
    • King Guest Room

Staff were friendly and polite, beds are incredibly comfortable and bathroom was huge. Breakfast in the morning was lovely and there was lots of choice.

Friendly staff on check in.
    • King Guest Room

Paid for a King room with a view, unfortunately the only view I had was of a flat roof and the King bed was two beds pushed together.

Friendly staff on check in. Clean room. Easy parking

Not what I expected from a large company,
    • King Guest Room

Wrong room booking, room service wasn’t helpful and didn’t provide receipt

The young lady at reception was very helpful and polite and helped with my situation, her name was Maria thumbs up for her

They charged the amount two times from us.
    • Twin Guest Room

They charged the amount two times from us. We told them this problem before we check out. They told us that it will return in several days. They said this is their mistakes. We are still trying to get the amount back. Very bad experience

Wonderful
    • Queen Deluxe Room

Option for breakfast. There was not much hot food for myself who do not eat pork

Customer service on all level's. As we entered the reception to check in we were met with a welcoming manner.

Disaster
    • King Guest Room

I didn’t mind the location as I was driving if you are not then is is not good for you. Cleanliness exstreemly poor this is why I didn’t answer your servey the first time I was so angry that I was sending a complaint to Hylton group, I am an IHG member. Car parts had stain marks all over. Forget I know that nothing will become of this anyway but I am still so angry that I may report this. The only thing that save them from me going far with thi is that their staff was good at reception and restaurant also the Bar.

Just most staff in reception, Bar and Resturant were good. That’s all.

Superb, we stayed in 5 star hotel the previous night and the staff here were miles ahead in c/care
    • King Guest Room

Hotel needs refurbished, although the bed was very comfortable

The staff here are exceptional from fallon and the reception staff to everyone in the bar and restaurant. They are all to be highly commended. They made our stay in the hotel.

Hilton used to mean quality. Sadly lacking on this occasion and way overpriced for what was on offer
    • Twin Guest Room

Room and bathroom were dated and way overpriced (paid 446 euros) for two nights. No hairdryer in the room which is at least something you would expect given how much money you were spending. Staff admitted the rooms would be updated after the summer. Would have been nice to know this before making the reservation

Breakfast was pricey at 12 GBP per person but very filling and you could eat as much as you liked. Close to other local restaurants and good transport links to Central London certainly were the plus points.

My cousin from Florida stayed at the Hilton two years ago and thoroughly recommended it so imagine o
    • King Guest Room

We paid 446 euros for two nights and the room and bathroom were very dated and way overpriced for what was on offer, not even a hairdryer for the wife! My brother paid 165 euros for a similar room and when his girlfriend complained about the quality of the room received a 50 GBP refund. To date we have not received any form of compensation.

Although breakfast was expensive, there was plenty of choice for an English or continental breakfast. Very polite and friendly staff. Bar was spacious and easy to order a drink with staff always available.

I liked the reception staff as they helped me set up for my...
    • King Guest Room

Housekeeping needs improving our room was not cleaned properly dirty plates and glasses were left in the room. Sheets weren't changed. It was a half job

I liked the reception staff as they helped me set up for my proposal

Prestigious, comfortable, with good facilities, top class restaurant and excellent staff.
    • King Guest Room

Out of fairness, I have listed the very few dislikes in the 'like' section. There are only a few, but they are easily outweighed by the 'likes', and are dealt with immediately!

Overall, The Hilton Hotel is a touch of class that is within most budgets, with very helpful and attentive staff, and an ambience of prestige and comfort that is typical of the brand. The rooms are mostly good, clean, comfortable, well furnished, and well decorated. There are a few rooms which are not worthy of carrying the Hilton Brand [in my personal opinion], due to being in need of refurbishment, as they are worn out, and have a slightly stale smell to them, which no amount of housekeeping will be able to mask. This is a norm in most hotel groups, as budgets and costs have to be weighed against the price to the consumer, but the moment the staff and management become aware of your concerns, they handle the matter immediately, and effectively. The WiFi is standard and copes quite well with emails and documents, or some light YouTube streaming (background music, as an example). The alternative is a higher grade one that you can pay for. The air conditioning was not very effective, and I ended up using a fan (thank you Oliver-Room Service) as well as the lowest setting on the Air Con, and it was just about manageable, although the older room I mentioned earlier had a noisy, but very effective unit. It's only fair to mention that it was one of our more humid days (heat + rain are a bad combination. There are many good things regarding the Hilton Brand, and their way of dealing with any discomforts are immediate and as considerate as they can possibly be. The staff are obviously chosen well, and this has remained a constant through the years. We have eaten here in the past, and you will not be disappointed. As the saying goes: you get what you pay for, and with Hilton, you get more than what you pay for.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Needs an uplift
    • King Guest Room

Not enough plugs to charge anything in the room. The hotel is rather old and generally needs an uplift . Breakfast was ok and chef was super helpful but the pancake I was given was basically horrid and ruined the taste in my mouth for the rest of of the meal

Location was perfect for my requirement

Very nice but nothing to shout about!
    • King Guest Room

I thought the room was in need of redecoration the carpet needed to be replaced and the shower was terrible also the TV was too complicated and the air conditioning was loud.

I thought the girl at the reception was very professional and helpful and the location was okay.

The meal was lovely
    • King Family Guest Room With Sofa Bed

We had to wait until 9:30pm for my sons bed to be put out after asking upon arrival for it (5pm)! The meal was nice although we waited on a salad which we had ordered and when it turned up it consisted of tomatoes, tomatoes and more tomatoes with 5 pieces of cucumber and 2 pieces of pepper!

The meal was lovely

Fair stay. But not near the level of other Hilton's hotel like the one I stayed in Durban , SA.
    • King Guest Room

Would be nicer with a little bit more snacks in room like adding buiscuts and just few fruits for guests. Asked staff for tea bag at the restaurant, she looked confused and at the end brought me one tea bag with her bare hand. At the end I realised u can just ask for tea to be brought to your table. She should have just told me that.

Bed excellent. Room top notch. Thanks

Staff great, breakfast great, bed comfy, condition of room did not reflect price
    • Twin Guest Room

Rooms are getting frayed around the edges now. The first room I went into smelt of damp. I checked around and found the smell was coming from the bathroom. There was black mould on the painted sections of the walls, ceiling, and between the tile grout. I mentioned it to the front desk and they let me move rooms and gave me a complimentary breakfast. The second room did not smell but you could see on the bathroom ceiling the mould was just starting to come through.

Helpful well mannered staff Excellent range of break fast choice, hot food spot on not greasy, continental selection spot on.

Confortable/ great location/ great price/ great staff
    • King Family Guest Room With Sofa Bed

I loved the fact that you were accommodating to me and my 4 kids!!. you put in an extra bed in the room and other hotels would not do that. I am very grateful!!. Thank you from me and my children

Good comfortable stay. A bit over-priced.
    • King Guest Room

The lift and room card didn't work properly which was quite frustrating. Reception was sometimes understaffed, including when booking in, causing extra waiting time. In a very build-up area, not very attractive location.

Very spacious room. Very clean. Lovely breakfast and helpful staff.

It was a pleasant stay, a few of us stayed over to attend a nearby wedding, no complaints whatsoever
    • King Guest Room

Liked everything but did wish there was a swimmming pool.

The rooms were really comfy and the breakfast was superb, I’ll surely be visiting again soon.

Book again with no reservations
    • King Guest Room

Slightly dated appearance of the bathroom and the parking area needs more visible security. Disclaimers are not reassuring.

Comfortable spacious room, attentive staff and a very good hotel.

Did not meet my expectations and it was the worse Hilton I have stayed in
    • King Guest Room

The room was dated the carpet was lifting and the carpet worn and was stained. The curtains were hanging and one point the shower would not turn off

The bed was comfy. Spoke to staff they said they would give a refund for one night after not being happy about the room.

Brilliant night
    • King Guest Room

Wiring along the floor of the bedrooms looks old and untidy

They have finally made some renovations with new carpet in the hallways and new headboards in the bedrooms.

The room was a good size with a nice big comfy bed but it was let down by the dirty stained carpet.
    • King Guest Room

Carpet was dirty and stained and the manager was rude. In fact he basically told me I was lying when I said I was told by the leisure centre round the corner I could swim for free if he gave me a pass. Breakfast was £12 per person. We walked round to the premier inn. Lovely breakfast for £9.

Nice big bed and decent size room

I've stayed many times and will continue to book here
    • King Guest Room

Wish windows opened more as rooms get hot and don't like the air con but they can provide fans

Great customer service especially from Diane who has helped us on numerous occasions with our bookings and stays. Breakfasts are really good and bed always comfortable

Very disappointed in lack of interest from staff about complaint
    • King Guest Room

Staff lack of help/interest with query about the fact that on line breakfast was included however I was told that it was not when I arrived !!! I will be having the whole booking system investigated in the near future!

The carpet was full of bits and the toilet had something inside it Two lights did not work. The bathroom floor was bitty. Housekeeping Dreadful!

The gym was good.
    • King Guest Room

We thought there were no tea and coffee making facilities but realised as we were packing to leave that there was but it was hidden in a cupboard. Carpet had lots of fluff and stuff on it. Socks were filthy from just walking on it. Hole in the wall like someone had punched it. Dirty desk top

The gym was good. Staff were friendly

Friendly staff, room was clean, was nice to have a mini...
    • Queen Deluxe Room

Air con was advertised but it made no difference to the room and the window did not open far enough to let a breeze in, no way to cool the room down during hot weather which made it difficult to sleep.

Friendly staff, room was clean, was nice to have a mini fridge and safe in the room, hotel info on tv was useful, good location

Good hotel for a brief stay. Close to Croydon (as long as you have a car)
    • King Guest Room

Tired looking room. Scratches in bedside 'table'. Tiles in bathroom outdated, curtain hung off the hooks in the far corner. I would suspect the all of the rooms are in need of refurbishment. Disappointed that I wasn't given the same treatment at breakfast. It was a room only booking. If you have a voucher for breakfast you're given table service in regards to tea/coffee. Otherwise, I was just left to my own devices, little explanation.

Reception and restaurant area clean. Staff were polite. Getting too room was good - you have to use your room key in the elevator to get to your floor. Room overall was ok. King size bed was very comfortable. Room was cleaned each day with fresh towels and toiletries refreshed on second day of my four day stay. Shower was great.

Expensive, disappointing food.
    • King Guest Room

Expensive, disappointing food. Dated, tired looking decor. BUT very comfortable bed & easy parking. Fine for 1 night but I wished we had eaten out.

The breakfast was lovely, staff very cordial and...
    • King Guest Room

The room needs to be updated and painted. There was no refrigerator. NO free WIFI, scandalous. Some breakfast bowls were dirty, dishwasher didn't do a good job.

The breakfast was lovely, staff very cordial and professional.

Hotel a bit tired, I was taken ill in the evening and spent...
    • King Guest Room

Hotel a bit tired, I was taken ill in the evening and spent night in A&E, there was no offer to help or discount room... was disappointed with this seeing I wasn't there. but understand

Lovely stay for one night and not badly priced
    • King Guest Room

Didn’t really like shower/ bath quite old school and the heating didn’t work properly other than the rest was good

Lovely night stay comfy bed staff was friendly will stay again

Home From Home
    • King Guest Room

We were very impressed with the hotel’s facilities and the personal skills of the staff member on duty. Well done

We received a warm reception on arrival and this set the tone for our stay.

wowza
    • King Guest Room

IT WAS LOVELY - NOTHING TO REPORT BACK AND SAY THERE WAS NOTHING WE DIDNT LIKE!

I loved the customer service of when you first walk in. A hello and a smile. Brilliant. Checked in straight away - asked for my name and that was it. Got to the room and it was what we booked - comfy bed and beautiful layout of the room. The shower was lovely and the bath was nice too. It was central to what we needed to be honest. Perfect.

Good hotel but questionable pet friendly!
    • King Guest Room

It claims to be pet friendly but we were told we couldn’t sit in the foyer with our dog as dogs are only allowed in the bedrooms. We were not told this on check in. Also, there is no outside sitting space apart from a bench for smokers.

It was very clean and exceptional breakfast staff

Renata was the epitome of customer service .
    • Twin Guest Room

Nothing,this time. Was great .

Was great Renata,one of the guest managers was Fantastic a true asset to the Hotel ,she could not do enough for us . Amazing lady .Thank you so much . We will come back just to see you :)

Good but could be super if little attention is given to the hotel. Nothing offered about restaurants
    • Twin Guest Room

Inside hotel is clean but outside could do with a bit of tidying up and cleaning including the car parks. Underground car park is too dark, a bit of light and fresh paints could boost hotel environment.

No one told me about the wifi, the staff should be informing then customers about the wifi. Bed may be too high unless you are very tall person.

Very bad feeling about this hotel with increased bad quality and service compared to last year
    • King Deluxe Room

Staff waking up clients at 7 to 9 am knocking on the doors and shouting "room cleaning". No bottle of water in the room Few towels not enough even for one person. Very small shampoo and no piece of soap. No fridge. No air conditioning just forced air.

Good breakfast

Good hotel freindly staff
    • Queen Deluxe Room

Coffee at breakfast very poor but the food at breakfast very good It would be nice to have a greater choice of evening meals

Friendly helpful staff, nice food

Hilton Review
    • King Guest Room

there was nothing a out the property that we didn't like.

the property was very clean and the staff were all amazing it was my mum's birthday and they treated her with a little cake, bedroom was lovely bed was so comfy also breakfast was amazing loads of different things to choose from had a really good stay here and will definitely be back

Lovely atmosphere
    • King Guest Room

Lovely atmosphere and surrounding amble free parking.great place to go for a weekend break.

The size of the room. The cleanliness and the whole atmosphere.

Good for the purpose, but wouldn’t stay there again if I had a choice
    • King Guest Room

The food is really expensive for what you’re getting and not worth it from my experience. The hotel is possibly on the lower end for its star rating as the shower were a bit filthy and the air conditioning felt dusty.

The bar staff were fantastic and sociable

Great bed and comfortable,slept well
    • King Guest Room

Room tired,had a disability room did not enjoy having all the aids in bathroom,bathroom shabby,crouting around bath black mould,big hole behind toilet,looks like repair had been done,but just left a hole,fridge in room was not working took 5hours to replace,we did not complain about bathroom till we left,reason we were in London for a funeral,got there late,unpacked,very tired, and just did not have energy,to be moving rooms,also we had to get up early and be out,sorting funeral out with family,then back to room late,so had no time to complain,we just got on with it

Great bed and comfortable,slept well

Hilton by name, but definitely NOT by nature.
    • King Guest Room

The room although a deluxe was far too cold. The satellite TV failed to work The WiFi failed to work effectively, requiring re-joining on a daily basis The complimentary toiletries, dressing gown and slippers only catered for one person, although the booking was for two

The breakfast was satisfactory, and the staff during breakfast was very friendly, welcoming and curtious. Infact, they and the breakfast actually made the vacation

Awful welcome from the staff, room ok, rest of hotel a disgrace , Hilton should be ashamed.- a dump
    • King Guest Room

Dark dingy horrid corridors trying to find the room I would be aswell holding a torch. Manky carpets and stank of stale food and dirt.

Bed was comfy, good to have a bath in the room.

Disappointing and need serious updating
    • King Guest Room

Rooms and hotel are tired and dated and a bit dilapidated in places. Had to have two room changes due to heating and was downgraded in second room instead of being upgraded as we’d been told. Sorted in the end by Maria, thankfully. Food is average at best and not value for money, and you need to check out the competition to match what is going in the other hotels who are far exceeding what is offered at the Hilton.

the Staff were friendly and helpful, particularly Maria on reception

The staff working during breakfast was really nice and...
    • King Guest Room

Time has stopped in this hotel, it looks stuck in the 80’s/90’s, the common areas need serious renovation, the same for the rooms which are completely outdated and do not deserve to be a 4 star hotel. Not a good value for money. Staff at the reception could not be bothered by the feedback on our stay, sad for a Hilton hotel

The staff working during breakfast was really nice and helpful, we really enjoyed it and it brought a touch of happiness during our stay

Great hotel, great value, wonderful staff.
    • King Guest Room

Hotel far too hot for me. Window didn't open and air-conditioning wasn't cooling the bedroom down.

Nice size rooms. Absolutely lovely staff. Clean and very nicely decorated.

An adequate stay
    • King Guest Room

Room was dated No heating as checked in the evening but Reception arranged for a heater No plug in the bath Wind howling through window made room very cold Marks on the wall

Staff friendly & helpful Food was good Excellent breakfast

If it wasn’t for the good price from booking.com and staff would of left
    • King Guest Room

Having stayed in many Hilton was shocked state of repair in room.Thread bear carpet with stains,plaster/skirting falling off.Walls stained,wardrobe dented needs revarnishing,mirror never polished whole stay,dirt under glass on desk,tv not set up Ariel not plugged in

Receptionist extremely polite/friendly,room size/fridge.Easy check in/out,location parking,hot shower,complimentary bottled water,breakfast very good choice excellent staff

Difficult situation improved by pleasant hospitality .
    • King Guest Room

I needed to sleep in the afternoon as a domestic situation meant I hadn't slept for over 24 hrs and although I was able to make the room nice and cosy there was constant banging . Also housekeeping and maintenance knocked on the door , I didn't think to place do not distrurb sign .

Staff very accommodating , nothing to much effort .