Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Dartford Bridge 4 stars

Masthead Close, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, DA2 6QF, United Kingdom

#4 of 8 hotels in Dartford

5.6

Obviously money spent on the reception area which isn’t...
    • Queen Guest Room

Smelt, spa area was old and dirty, no beers on tap, had to pay for parking, rooms looked Like 1980 smoking rooms, food service was slow, swimming pool was 80% chlorine totally un swim able without ur eyes bleeding

Obviously money spent on the reception area which isn’t evident anywhere else....

Worked well for us before catching Eurostar from Ebbsfleet.
    • King Hilton Guest Room

Bathroom Could do with an upgrade Lifts a bit slow

Staff very good. Bed comfortable. Good choice at breakfast, tea and coffee served to your table which is a nice treat these days rather than having to go to a machine and we were asked if we wanted anything else cooked to order

Nice hotel close to Bluewater and Dartford station with...

We had problems with the air conditioning in one of our rooms.

Nice hotel close to Bluewater and Dartford station with access to central London. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

We returned back to the hotel after a very long day to find...
    • Queen Family Room

We returned back to the hotel after a very long day to find the room wasn't touched. We needed towels for showers,no milk for to have cup of tea. Didn't mind beds not touched but we paid for this . Under staffed seemed to be under a lot of stress.

Nothing beside the hotel,taxis required everywere, girl...
    • Queen Family Room

Nothing beside the hotel,taxis required everywere, girl staff member in the pool was really rude, food menu is bad not much choice, stayed 4 nights and room wasn't cleaned once would never stay again

Breakfast is shocking!
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

I got told I was being upgraded to a deluxe room (great!!) But when I got to the room it was basically the room I paid for. With none of the items listed as per the deluxe room. So thanks for the offer but go through with it! I had to ask where the breakfast and gym was - would have expected that information to be told to me at check in. Also no info in the room about the facilities. The bathroom was very dated. The breakfast was AWFUL ... it was what I'd expect from a Travelodge or something similar. Greasy fried stagnant items, with some breads, cereal boxes and fruit/meats. The cereal was in tiny crumbs as if shaken to bits! And to top it off, after I'd served up what appeared to be the only options for eggs and sat down someone came over and asked me if I wanted poached. A little too late once someone has a plate don't you think?! Disappointed overall considering the cost!

Perfect for staying after a conference. Friendly staff always keen to try to assist.

Kind and professional staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The front of house staff were fantastic. Our young son has an anaphylactic Nut allergy and it was treated very seriously. The hotel gives cookies to all younger guests on arrival and so the reception gentlemen ran to get a banana for our son which was very kind. The head chef was brought to us on check in and was able to reassure us and tell us certain dishes he would happily make for him. The waiting staff were conscientious and very kind. Good large room with view of Dartford bridge which was exciting for our son!

Rooms spacious and ckesn
    • Queen Family Room

Room service poor when contacting by phone from room. Every call I made just rang and I had walk to reception to request room service.

Rooms spacious and ckesn

Nothing sadly.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything. Quality of food at dinner, service very noisy restaurant, not like any Double Tree Hilton in Scotland. It felt more like a business man's, type of venue. ALL OUR ISSUES WERE DEALT WITH BY MANAGEMENT IN WAY OF TOTAL REFUND.

Nothing sadly.

good choice for visitng the area or a stop over
    • Queen Family Room

never quite live with the idea of a hotel charging you to park tv could be larger 32" although the watchable picture wasn't wide screen but square so appeared smaller. bathroom could do with updating

good location ,large car park which you unfortunately pay for (£5) lice large hotel little bit pricey well it is London pleasant staff very clean nice large room with views across to the bridge air conditioned had room service food which was good and quick buffet breakfast excellent choice and it was hot also the bedrooms are very quiet

So so
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

Not up to the usual Hilton standard. Test fire alarm was done with no notice. My hairdresser literally stopped working as I had to call and ascertain if we needed to evacuate. Not getting through easily to reception and bar. Had to call bar twice to get the water ordered. No one at reception on check in, I was wondering if it was indeed reception as there was no sign. At after 23.00 at night, last thing I needed as was tired. Room temperature needed to be cooler given current heat wave - technician had to come to do this but still not cool enough. Given it was only one night's stay and the amount of times I had to call reception....Wouldn't stay here again. I expected better service.

Complimentary late check out given to allow me to go straight to my wedding the next day. The response from the lady at the bar who brought my water up immediately when I told her I hadn't gotten it. They need more staff like her.

Friendly staff.
    • Queen Guest Room

Overcharging their own customers for parking. The rooms are outdated. The room was overly spacious and empty made no sense. Bed felt tiny

Friendly staff. Warm cookies upon check in was a pleasant surprise

Room was extremely big, the bar was friendly with excellent...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Expensive. But good quality.

Room was extremely big, the bar was friendly with excellent staff. Breakfast well cooked with plenty of choice and nice surroundings

Would have been a pleasant stay if not ruined by noise coming from next room all night.
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathroom was a bit grubby and showing age & wear. Inter-connecting door to next room was paper thin, so had to listen to couple next door in throes of passion (a nice way of putting it) all night! It was disgusting and as a result got no sleep, after a long tiring day.

Location of the hotel was very handy and easy to get to. The quality of the room was very good and beds were comfortable. Reception staff were friendly and provided good service.

YOU NEED MORE DISABLED BAYS
    • Queen Family Room

My husband is disabled and there were only 4 Disabled bays in the whole carpark which is absolutely ridiculous. The row they are in could all be made disabled bays as I am sure there are a lot of disabled people who use the hotel. He had to walk from the top carpark as that was the only parking we could find. DISGRACEFUL 😡 The bed was too hard for me, but lovely room

The service was great, the staff excellent. Very helpful. The rooms were a great size. Enjoyed having spa facilities there, but didn't book treatments as bit expensive for us.

The staff were friendly.
    • Queen Guest Room

The room wasn’t clean the bathtub still had hair from the previous person which was disgusting I felt like the room hadn’t been cleaned as a Hilton honours member I expected at least cleanliness from the hotel. The walls were too thin I could here everything that was happening in the room next door so no privacy for either of us apart from that it was decent not the best for Hilton standards.

The staff were friendly.

Excellent location. Friendly staff and a great nights sleep.
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

I think the price for a weekday is too expensive - especially as it didn't include breakfast. Also, the parking charge was a surprise.

The room was a great size and the bed was very comfy. The staff are extremely friendly and efficient.

The beds were very creaky, when we went to our room the tv...
    • Queen Guest Room

The beds were very creaky, when we went to our room the tv didn’t work the toilet didn’t flush and the shower looked like I wouldn’t even wash my dog in it. We then got moved to a different room where the beds were just as creaky and the shower was just as disgusting. We realised that we were going to get much better so we had to deal with it.

Aweful experience
    • Deluxe Family King Room

1. Cleanliness was bad- Carpet was filthy, cups were dirty, tea Spoon was left used all yogurt on it- disgusting :(, dust on all the furniture we touched. we had to clean ourselves to use anything in the room. 2. No fresh air in the room- seems Window was jammed and smelly. 3. Toilet flush wasn't working properly 4. Bed wasn't comfy- we felt the mattress springs while sleep. 5. At hotel you will find a statement saying- ' if you find anything not right , please let us know we will make it right for you' - BUT when after next morning we gave feedback before room service nothing has been actioned by Hotel staff. On top of it when we gave same feedback to the lady while checking out at the reception who was very unpleasant on our feedback and didn't acknowledge it well. Lastly on the time of check-in we have been told no parking charges for us as complementary service, however on checkout it was on our bill and we had to ask the staff to remove it. How inconvenient and disappointing experience it was with Double tree. Sorry Double tree Team we tried to talk to you during our stay but you didn't hear us!!

Breakfast was great however in my food there was a strand of hair in my plate. Staff during breakfast was very well behaved and lovely!

Did not like the gym/swimming set up. Family change is just a disabled toilet

Perfect getaway for a short break with or without the kids!
    • Queen Family Room

The curtains were not black out in our room, so sun came through quite early in the morning. Bathroom clean but some aspects could be updated and/or cleaned.

We were given free cookies upon check in. Good Value for money, given the spa facilities are inclusive. Hotel modern and perfect for a quick getaway. Breakfast is good value for money for what is included. Parking cost is reasonable at £5 for 24 hours if you are a guest.

Kept up most nights by partygoers.
    • Queen Guest Room

Kept up most nights by partygoers. Aircon dripping wet ruined one of my t-shirts. Could not purchase any drinks after 12am without a £5 charge.

Nice hotel lobby, easy access and good car park.
    • Queen Family Room

The bed sheets must of had bed bugs. Weve all been bitten and have marks all over our backs. Very troubling

Nice hotel lobby, easy access and good car park.

Awful rob your money without asking
    • Queen Guest Room

The fact I was charged my full stay which then the next day a transaction for extra for £250 card holdnerness present was taken which when I asked reception a member of staff did this wrong and did a pretty auth causing my bank to be blocked and they couldn’t do anything after 30 minutes they finally understood what was happening. As this is a Hilton hotel I would not expect this at all from them and are very dissatisfied. I now have to wait an extra 10 days to get my money what they took in error! And also then received an invoice for parking and other things we didn’t need! Very disappointed and this also happens to my friend - maybe they try this and see if they can get away as my card details were used without permission!!

Room was a decent size

Big, quiet rooms
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

Breakfast whilst there was quite a good selection available for normal eaters, as a vegetarian I found the options a little limited - and the staff didn't make me aware of any other "off menu" options that might have been available.

Very large spacious rooms, nice and clean. Despite being right next to the Dartford bridge the room was really quiet.

Disaster ..ruined the whole occasion .....
    • Queen Family Room

Attitude of staff ( bar one receptionist Hanna) who tried her utmost to resolve a situation caused by the ill manners of the other receptionists I booked a room with breakfast for 2 days .. first they try to charge me more then my booking ,secondly then attempted to charge for breakfast on top, prior to my producing a copy of my booking the receptionist basically called me a liar, then did not even apologise once I produced the proof. It was a special occasion my husband had not seen his sister for 18yrs so we decided to stayed at the hotel then went to suprise her, but due to all that went on at the hotel it completely took the shine of the occasion ..never again will I set foot in the Double tree this was only the tip of the iceberg ...

Nothing much

Beds comfortable, lift broken, don't bother with the pool
    • Queen Guest Room

Very disappointed by the poor standard of cleanliness of the pool area. The water was not clear and the tiles where the water touched were very grubby. Whole area was very tired and run down but it was the dirt that stopped us from swimming. We booked this more expensive hotel (4 star) so we could ease our backs by swimming. Have stayed in many Hilton hotels and even been members of our local Hilton living well spa and pool so know this is not up to their usual standard. Also we were on the 5th floor and the one of the 2 lifts was broken for the whole weekend so long waits for the only lift.

Friendly staff, good facilities and good food.
    • Queen Family Room

Only one lift working, ( but these things happen) It did not dampen our lovely stay

The attention given by the staff was excellent, Kelsey and Hannah on reception were highly efficient and friendly, whist Aran in the resturant gave a fanastic service

Rooms were comfortable
    • Queen Family Room

Swimming pool and changing rooms need updating. The floors were disgusting and there was even an old rusty ladder in the corridor. TV didn’t work in the room. WiFi took 3 hours to work after spending 12.99.

Rooms were comfortable

Staff on reception was professional pleasant and would def...
    • Queen Family Room

Looking a bit tired in the rooms and halls but the main areas excellent - still a good experience

Staff on reception was professional pleasant and would def come back again when in the area

Ok, but nothing special
    • Queen Family Room

Parking additional charge, swimming pool much too warm and the area a little tired. Room was a bit tired looking as well it was ok. I had room service and although ok was expensive for what you received

lobby and public areas are nice, really nice touch was a warm cookie on arrival especially nice with a cup of tea after a tiring journey

It was an expensive stay in order to attend a funeral.
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

I simply felt the hotel looked tired and expected more due to the cost involved. The bedroom furniture looked weary. I only booked there as cousins were staying from Canada and we were attending a family funeral together.

Avoid!! (Unless you enjoy poor service and rude staff)
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

Awful experience from check in until check out. Rude staff, with worse management, followed by faulty items which were not repaired during our stay as advised. I was locked out of the building at 2am due to reception being unmanned, yet it claims to have a 24hr reception desk. I was not given the room that is described on the double tree website, instead i was given a budget alternative and advised that I must have booked the wrong room. My payment card was confirmed at check in, however the hotel decided to charge an alternative card, whilst still holding fees on the card presented at check in. The whole stay was an absolute shambles! Staff were ridiculously unhelpful and management have not handled my complaint with any care or concern. Had it of been handled well I would have left a review to highlight the poor service but how great it had been handled. Unfortunately this has not been the case. I've had better service in a low rated B+B.

The only thing good about this hotel is the way it looks, otherwise AVOID!

Had a nice stay. But disappointing?
    • Queen Family Room

Disappointed that Starbucks was not a full Starbucks cafe. That the lamps over the bed were not fixed like I thought I had been told they would be. That the stopper for the bath was broken, so no bath for us. These things should be checked before the room is given out.

I liked that I could make tea and coffee in my room. That there was a swimming pool in the hotel. That the room was noise free from the road.

Excellent expect the person on reception
    • Queen Family Room

When we came to check out on the Sunday morning, 6th of May, we discovered an error on our statement and raised the point with the girl on reception. She was rude and condescending, as the conversation progressed she effectively accused me of lying.

Very convenient, clean, comfortable and generally very good. We had an excellent room and enjoyed our stay

Comfy ovenight stay in highly convenient location
    • Queen Family Room

We didn't have breakfast as it was way too expensive. Locally restaurants, farm cafes, pubs and eateries offer better quality and better value breakfasts. The bath is very well used, with the enamel worn off in places needs to be replaced.

The room (217) was spacious, very clean (although there was a piece of cellophane wrapping left in a drawer), the bed is very comfy and we slept well. The staff were excellent and the warm cookie gift on check in was a lovely surprise after a very long journey. Convenient situation for London, Lakeside, Dartford and surroundings. Good value for money - except breakfast

Was amazing totally chilled evening an morning after our wedding.
    • Queen Family Room

We got married that day an the staff couldn’t be nicer! Even got upgraded to a bigger room. Fantastic value for money for the original room we booked so was a great bonus!

The location, and hotel was lovely
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We ordered drinks to the room, I understand a Saturday night is busy however 1,5 hours jus for 3 drinks which were cold, the tv wasn’t working ropwrly I asked for somebody to come and have a look at it and nobody came, in the morning I had to ring 2 times an hour a party just for a toothbrush, such a nice hotel but let down by the service

The location, and hotel was lovely

Rooms ok although quite old facilities
    • Queen Family Room

building itself is quite old although it has been redecorated and has a nice, modern looking reception and main entrance area. the rooms are also decorated nicely but bathroom is just quote old (shower head is fixed to wall which I find not very comfortable to use). the rooms are kept tidy and clean but they are quite old so dont expect everything modern and perfectly clean.

welcome cookies on arrival

Excellent, couldn't of asked for more
    • Queen Guest Room

The free cookies! Also a huge thank you to Nicola the sales manager who arranged a fantastic surprise for my partners birthday and Hannah who was also excellent. Two very good and valuable members of staff you have there.

The breakfast is a good spread plus one can ask for items to...
    • Queen Family Room

The fact that they charge for Wi-Fi. If you enter your room number. I almost did...and glad I just opted not to use the Wi-Fi

The breakfast is a good spread plus one can ask for items to be prepared

Well rested and recharged
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bacon and sausages a little too crispy but overall it was nice. I enjoyed dinner so that didn’t matter as I was still full from the night before

I went there to relax after a stressful week at work . Staff were excellent, swimming, gym and other facilities was great.

Feels like when you book through booking.com theat hotels give you the worst rooms and don’t care.
    • Queen Guest Room

On my first night I told reception about the bulb missing in the bathroom ( which could do with a makeover anyway- tiles on the floor were chipped and cracked and dated) also told them that my remote control was sellotaped together and made it difficult to operate the TV. Stayed five nights and nothing was done. I was in a room with an adjoining door and had to complain about the really noisy guests next door who were having a party- fortunately I had ear plugs with me! Got back on Friday to find my room had been cleaned but no rubbish emptied or taken away and my bin was full.

Staff were nice and as helpful as they could be. But a busy hotel- only decent one around so a captive market so they don’t have to try very hard I suppose.

Very good rooms but spoiled by rudeness of night manager.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Staff was rude in particular night manager Robinson Darlington who was exceptionally rude and unhelpful. We did not receive our complimentary muffins/chocolates on arrival

The room was very nice. The leisure facilities were nice and easy to use and not packed

We ordered breakfast to our room waited an hour and it...
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

We ordered breakfast to our room waited an hour and it didn’t arrive we called down and the boy who took the call didn’t process it so we had to wait another half an hour so breakfast didn’t arrive until 11:30 and we had to check out at 22

A very pleasant weekend with good service and facilities.
    • Queen Guest Room

The entertainment, a singer was on for such a short time it was hardly worth the bother which was a pity.

A really comfy bed and pillows and the staff were warm and helpful. A cookie on arrival was a friendly gesture which appealed to my ravenous teenagers (over 18) after a long drive. We had an evening snack and breakfast and both were great.

Just not worth the money
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

It was dirty and no attention to detail at all we we’re charged for room service requesting for ice seriously 😒

I have stayed in a Hilton hotel before but this hotel was the worst it was as good/bad as premier inn the tissue boxes in the foyer toilets are literally falling off the walls I will never book to stay at Theo’s hotel again never

Beautiful hotel inside and out.
    • Queen Family Room

Putting note on the bed for it to be changed. I did not know I had to do that so thought out my stay there my bedding were not changed at all. Which makes me feel uncomfortable. Put a bit of cultural food in your menue e.g. African food.

Almost everything in the hotel

very good value for money..if thats your thing... comfort and customer service is my thing
    • Queen Family Room

nothing as far as I was concerned

when you drive a long way having everything perfect is a great bonus and fast turaround service like parking and room service

Great! Would stay again.

Nothing really to add

We had a big family booking for a wedding, 2 of our members have disabilities so we requested our rooms close by or same floor at least. The staff member that checked us in (Sylvia I believe) initially said they were all booked up. She clearly witnessed our dismay at this. She then with effort did her best to accommodate our needs and managed to give us our rooms that were only a few doors apart. I believe she really tried to make us feel happy and valued. So thank you. The warm welcome cookies were also a delight. My family were very peckish and devoured these. Lovely gesture. Smalll but very effective.

• Queen Guest Room

The room was all right, but the lobby was crass. There were used tissues, food wrappings and all sort of litter. There is no proper bar where you can actually sit and have a drink. There were children roaming and screaming everywhere. The front desk agents were really nice, but the room service hung up on me then wouldn’t take calls, which meant I had to go downstairs to place my order. The food wasn’t great either. I do not recommend it for couples without kids and higher standards except for a one-night stop on the road.

Overall experience less than satisfactory.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Uncomfortable spring double bed. Noisy neighbours after 10pm. Swimming pool had lessons on so half the pool and crowded by people who couldn’t actually swim.

Well maintained hotel

Relaxing and enjoyable
    • Queen Guest Room

The quality of the food both at dinner and breakfast was quite poor and well overpriced

Bed was really comfortable and you didn’t have to check out til midday,the bars where nice and it’s very spacious

Good hotel if you arrive and leave after midnight and before 6am to avoid traffic jams.
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

had to return a few times over the stay as the key would not let us in the room. Very dark in the room as no ceiling light. Internet was intermittent and a bit slow. Spending an hour or more to get back to the hotel because of traffic was no fun at all and has got worse each year so it is unlikely I will stay here again as that was just too frustrating.

Breakfast was good if a little more expensive than I normally pay. Good location close to both my adult children who live local but let down by constant traffic jams that are worse each year.

A great base between Blue water and Lakeside.
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

I found the noise of the air-con system in the room very irritating. Very hard to block out. The earplugs I had really helped. But I don’t enjoy using them. I didn’t enquire as to wether it could be turned off. I should have done.

Swimming/spa area were really nice after a hectic days shopping.

Could’ve been better. Check Alexander utopia out! That’s quality service
    • Queen Family Room

The fact I’ve been charged twice and now have to explain to the bank why my bills have been reversed. Charge me once next time or explain the procedure!!! Absolutely unacceptable

Breakfast and room

Restful and Comfortable
    • Queen Family Room

It was a busy evening because they were holding a wedding but the staff were very respectful and did all they could to accommodate us. It was a great room as well, very warm and comfortable.

I attended a wedding at a different location. I was able to check in early and leave my belongings
    • Queen Family Room

It would’ve been a nice option to have breakfast included in room service

The staff were excellent. Had a few difficulties when trying to speak to them over the phone but in the hotel itself the staff were lovely and very friendly

Nice hotel but would have preferred a higher floor room
    • Queen Family Room

Noisy day guests for a meeting near to my room woke me as security doors were open. Not happy

Lovely to be given a warm cookie on arrival. Room was large. Bed very comfy. Nice play to stay

Great value for money, friendly staff
    • Queen Guest Room

People in the next room kept us awake when they returned at 04.30. This was not the hotels fault though

Staff were very nice, both at check in desk and the restaurant

Very pleased
    • Queen Guest Room

We received warm cookies on arrival! The staff were very friendly and welcoming and enjoyed the size of our room. Spa facilities were good for me and my partner

Fair but wouldn't go back.
    • King Hilton Guest Room

Tired and tatty hotel. Needs a refurb! Our room was noisy as wind howled at Windows all night. Bathroom very tatty. Food expensive and generally poor quality. Not the standard I expect of a Hilton.

Staff were very friendly.

Good stay for one night
    • Queen Family Room

double bed - room is massive, why could it not be at least kingsize bed?! Room is clean, but clearly a bit worn out, no wow factor...good to stay for one night though.

easy and friendly check in, excellent quality breakfast with enough choice, good bedding, big spacious room

lovely weekend getaway.
    • Queen Family Room

there were wine gums under our bed when we arrived but other than that the room was spotless. cannot really fault anything else.

warm cookies on arrival, use of gym swimming pool and sauna, room at the top! the staff were helpful and friendly and the location was brilliant to reach everything we needed to. breakfast the next morning was wonderful with a broad choice of food and drink. very friendly atmosphere.

Comfortable but beware Wi-fi and room service costs
    • Queen Family Room

In 2018 having to pay an extortionate fee for Wi-fi and £5.00 for room service is unusual and very irritating when one arrives Kate at night

Comfort and staff

Terrible
    • Queen Guest Room

The bed creaked at every move. The bed frame needs urgent attention. The next room had people shouting and arguing all night . Despite our attempts to quieten them up. People at breakfast in their bed clothes. A man wandering through reception in his underpants. Hamptons used to represent a certain standard but this was dreadful.

Nothing. Our stay was terrible

Feel exhausted
    • Queen Guest Room

If you have a room at the hotel booked why do you think charging guests extra for onsite parking is ok it’s not like any of your quests are going to walk to the hotel is it absolutely rediculas

Starbucks

It was average.
    • Queen Guest Room

Tv remote not working. Dirty shower curtain. Dirty taps/bath. Small/dated TV. No bag in the bin. Room cold (even after adjusted temperature). Room generally dirty ( needs a makeover!!) -cracked coving - dirty vent - skirting board cracked - wallpaper damaged - bathroom old (needs updated) - bath didn’t drain Irnoning board dirty. Iron leaks. Noisey all day and night (doors,heating,vents) Hairdryer kept shorting out (turning off) Cob webs in the room. Damp in the room.

The size of the room was large.

Comfy, clean room, pizza was yummy as well!
    • Queen Guest Room

The toilet was backed up before I even used it. Was only there for one night so wasn't worth complaining about but let's make sure the toilets can flush please!

Bed was very comfy ! Although it did make a lot of noise when you moved on it.

Ok for a little getaway.p
    • Queen Guest Room

The hotel jacuzzi was not available also facilities were not that great. Try close to the motorway, no views.

Has food available in the establishment. You

Very happy with the hotel, and location was perfect for our needs
    • Queen Guest Room

The mattresses could do with replacing.

Shower was excellent, staff were very good. Breakfast was really good with lots of choice. No road noise at all which considering the vicinity of the motorway was impressive.

Fabulous hotel, wouldn't use pool again
    • Queen Guest Room with Two Queen Beds

The gym and swimming pool was the most filthy I have ever seen, was so shocked after the room had been so nice, the pool changing room was disgusting, the floor was covered in hair and dirt, empty containers everywhere and the pool itself needed a good scrub. The hotel is 5 out of 5, the pool is 1 out if 5

The beds were very comfy, room was lovely and spacious. Very clean room.

Being a Hilton hotel I expected it to be better.
    • Queen Guest Room

The swimming pool open. And the extras available such as bathrobes, slippers and cookies

The room was clean and comfortable and the iron was very helpful

Difficult to judge over 2 nights
    • Queen Guest Room

Smell in room like damp clothes bath had several chips in enamel not enough milk or sugar for 2 people no complimentary water windows need cleaning inside and out smoking area in front of hotel gives a poor impression of hotel

Parking was good staff were very polite and quick 2 lifts makes a difference

Nice staff good view ok room
    • Queen Guest Room

Breakfast was horrible and could of done with a better shower or even better would have been a wet room

Bed was really nice loved the bathroom shower was alright