Reviews of Hilton London Tower Bridge 4 stars

5 More London Place, Tooley Street, Southwark, London, SE1 2BY, United Kingdom

#213 of 977 hotels in London

We had a lovely time and would definitely go again.

Price at the bar, but it was cheaper in the attached Jamie's Italian so we went to their bar instead.

They went the extra mile for my daughters birthday and lay out birthday decorations and sweet. Gave her a little gift, We then had a knock and they'd made her a pudding with a birthday card. Very nice of them! Thank you We also liked the comfy bed and amazing food curtains which bkocked all light.

great hotel, but let down by the room needing maintenance.

Food from the previous guests still in the mini bar, toilet broken, air conditioning very noisy, room service was poor.

breakfast was Fab, staff were great when I informed of the issues with the room. I was also refunded a percentage of the money from our stay.

comfortable stay.

we booked our stay for myself husband and 15yr son, room was very small for three we had to pull out a bed from under our double bed had it made up for him every night . The restaurant used for breakfast is ok, staff very helpful but food wasnt great.we used tea nd coffee machine to get a hot drink the coffee and tea served from staff was luke warm .the scrambled eggs were watery , bacon and sausage were tastless.....meals there for evening meals were expensive and not big portions.

hotel reception was excellent. Angelica was friendly and very efficient.

Excellent situation for sightseeing.

Breakfast was poor

Excellent situation for sightseeing. Tube 3-minute walk, Tower Bridge 5-minute walk, Tower 7-minute walk. Our room was clean, modern and surprisingly spacious. Nice design. Helpful staff.

Nice hotel in a great location.

The hotel is in a great location by the River Thames just opposite London Bridge station, and near to Tower Bridge. Our room was spacious, comfortable, clean and quiet. We enjoyed our stay and will return.

Clean, comfortable, friendly, reasonable value, good location, great breakfast

I don't like over-bath showers which our room had. Also the light switches took some working out as we seemed to have to have the bedroom lights on if we wanted the bathroom light to work.

Very convenient for Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast and river boats to all destinations along the Thames. Close to London Bridge Station (turn right for hotel on exiting the station). We had a standard room on the 3rd floor which didn't have much of a view but it was comfortable and clean and I was glad that I hadn't paid extra to upgrade because it wouldn't have been worth the expense. Great tasting (and great value) buffet breakfast in Jamie's Italian which is connected.

Adequate but not really special , I paid for an upgrade and didn’t feel it was value for money

Staff could have been friendlier and greeted guests with a “good morning “ and a smile

Poor attitude and service from staff in the executive lounge . Had to ask for milk , tea bags for breakfast tea and then told that there were only 3 left ! Tables not cleared food on the floor around the servery

Very good but no compassion from management

That an hour after booking this hotel they had taken full payment and would let me cancel even though my daughter was due back from deployment over seas with the army ! We missed her homecoming !

It looked lovely . Friendly staff . And honoured our complimentary breakfast that had confused them

Really good. We have booked again for 2 weeks time

Small windows with little airflow

Great location in what seems to a visitor as a redeveloped area. Open city spaces, good restaurants, close to a station, good walks and a lot of history

A very good hotel, very well situated

The music was a bit too loud at breakfast. The cleaning lady came only around 6pm in the bedroom.

Perfect situation, near the tube station and plenty of restaurants around. Rooms are spacious and confortable.

One of the BEST hotels I have stayed at. Fantastic! The staff heplfull and rooms fab

Having to go home

The staff were the most helpful I have ever known and I've traveled to many places around the world. The beds were comfy the terrice bar was awesome and food was lovely too. You need to book an Executive room for use of the terrce bar and you will not be dissapointed. There's an EPIC veiw of the Shard and you get free tea, coffee and snacks throuout the day. from 6pm free alcoholic drinks and foods till 9pm trust me this place won;t dissapoint. Highly Reccomend

Its a favorite hotel of ours in London: the location is just...

Being on a lower floor on a Saturday night was noisy as there was some form of reception on that night. We will ask for a higher floor next time.

Its a favorite hotel of ours in London: the location is just where we want to be with good travel connections to elsewhere in the city. The room is a reasonable size and the staff very helpful.

Good service, great location!

It took me a while to work out how the lights worked and the temperature on the shower was difficult to adjust.

The bedroom and bathroom were specious. The bed comfortable and the room well appointed. The staff were great and the restaurant attached to the hotel was very nice and medium priced. It was in a great location with Tower Bringe, London Bridge Station and the Shard all within 300 metres. I would stay here again. Best of all they have a car service to Heathrow for 65 GBP - cheaper than a taxi.

Lovely hotel but let down by the restaurant experience.

The restaurant really let this hotel down. I would expect great service and food from Jamie's Italian but unfortunately both were lacking when we visited. We waited 30 minutes for a table which we were ok with but then when we were seated we waited a further 20 minutes for someone to take our drinks order. 20 minutes after that we finally ordered our food. The food when it came was average for the majority of the meals. One of our party ordered vegan pasta which was appalling, literally a layer of pasta in the bottom of the bowl. Normally I would have complained but given how long we waited we didn't. We also had our 7 year old with us who by this time was beyond tired. I can't fault the waiting staff who tried very hard but clearly they didn't have enough staff on. The food was very disappointing and definitely put us off going to Jamie's again.

Comfortable bed and very clean and modern room. Breakfast was good too and the omelettes were freshly made and really tasty.

Lovely hotel - but NO FREE WIFI

THERE IS NO FREE WIFI IN THE BEDROOMS - it’s such a rip off that you pay so much for a hotel and then have to pay extra charges for WiFi in the room! There is free WiFi in some public areas of the hotel - but let’s be honest - the room is where we need it! For the price paid - WiFi should be included!

The room was lovely and the bed comfortable. The hotel itself is in such an amazing location - literally opposite London Bridge station

Fabulous stay
    • Twin Guest Room

Had to wait as room wasn't ready

The locations was excellent, Great transportations -Train & Tubes Brough Markets was near by great hotels & Restaurants closed by Bed extremely comfortable Great Breakfast Would definitely go again

Lovely room, quiet, clean, and spacious.

Lovely room, quiet, clean, and spacious. The lobby and bar area are really nice looking and the attached restaurant is a Jamie’s Italian! Right across the road from London Bridge tube and rail station.

Amazing weekend break
    • Twin Guest Room

Slight problem wither coffee machine not working at breakfast

Great location, easy transfer from Euston (5 stops on the northern line) brilliant restaurant along the Thames. Very clean. Turn right out of the hotel and about 150 yards and your on the Thames were the vibe is buzzing.

Loved it! Wish I could have stayed longer

Fantastic hotel! As is to be expected for a Hilton. The check-in was easy and friendly, they provided free bottles of water as well as cupcakes. Bag-drop and concierge service was also easy and very friendly. Our room was exceptionally clean, spacious and comfy. I particularly liked that there was an ice machine just down the hall from our room, which meant some lovely ice-cold drinks after a hot day in the sun.

A positive happy place to be
    • Twin Guest Room

The price of the mini bar

As well as the comfort of the room, modern decor, proximity to town and food, the customer service was some of the best I have received. The staff were always smiley and nothing was to much trouble. A very posive happy place to be.

Excellent hotel
    • Twin Guest Room

Went for mr mums 50th birthday, on arrival to the room there was a beautiful bunch of flowers, wine, cake & a card from the Hilton staff! This was such a lovely gesture. Room itself was spacious, clean and perfect for our 2 night stay! Staff were very attentive, we will definitely be visiting this hotel again! Thanks again, Zoe cooper

Could be better for the price I paid for one night.
    • Twin Guest Room

We got in early and the room wasn’t ready. We left and got back about 3 hours later and were told house keeping was checking room to make sure everything is ok. This took about 45 minutes. When we eventually got to the room , they had a king sized bed instead of two double, or two single beds. Again, we had to wait for them to come up and separate and re make the beds. For the price they could’ve included breakfast. I paid for breakfast separately, got to the restaurant and we were not on list. I insisted that I paid for it during check in, yet the young lady made it seem like we were trying to get free food. Returned to reception, clerk said it wasn’t in the computer, gave me a hard time before she gave me a food voucher. However, when I went to check out, I explained to the clerk what happened, and he was able to read from my bill the extra fees that were paid for breakfast.

The location was close to the London Bridge train station.

Everything is perfect, except the design of the bath tub.

Everything is perfect, except the design of the bath tub. As the bath tub only have half of the glass so the water is easily split out and the floor become wet after a shower. Breakfast was good with hot food, room is clean, location wise is good - near to train station and can explore to Borough Market with walking distance as well the Tower Bridge

Perfect

A visit to London for my sons 13th birthday. I called ahead to ask if there was anything they could do to make it a little special! And they did personalised birthday cake, streamers, balloons and a card from staff! He was over the moon! Thanks to all for that. And oooh the bed! We never usually get much sleep in hotels, but we all did in this one. Couldn't fault our stay. Many thanks

Location is excellent not far from London Bridge station and...

Room was slightly smaller than I’m used to but the comfort of it made up for that.

Location is excellent not far from London Bridge station and other attractions Room was very clean and comfortable Staff were very friendly and accommodating Breakfast was enjoyable

Amazing Location. Great Staff. Comfy Beds!

Bad I couldn't bring my small dog with me. If I want to get back to London within the same budget - I will go there again but of course not if I am travelling with pet (which we do when we travel with all family).... So Hilton re-consider your pet policy. Pets are our best friends and we love to take care of them!

Location is excellent and its the key factor here. If you travelling for Leisure and want to see London - not sure you can find anything better. Breakfast was there and was okay. Beds were comfy, internet super fast, staff helpful and cool.

Best accommodation we have enjoyed in London

Have come to expect free wi-fi access wherever we travel, paid wi-fi is something of the past. Mobile phone signal poor too.

Have stayed in various locations in west/central/north London before but this was by far the best location and value for money, staff, food etc all excellent

nice hotel pleasant staff great breakfast if a little expensive {London prices}

Location was great for Tower of London, Tower Bridge,St Catherines docks ,Tate Modern, Royal Mint, HMS Belfast and London Bridge underground All within a short walk of the Hotel whilst the West End is only a short tube ride away.

Location excellent;

Rather noisy corridor around 0800h when hoping to enjoy a lie in. Did not quite get logged onto WiFi but it wasn’t important this time

Location excellent; and reception staff were good too

Amazing

I loved everything.

Hotel was amazing and staff were lovely. Really pleased with experience as it was birthday weekend and they made it memorable. Everything was my expectation and am glad i chose this hotel.

Location was good, I will stay this hotel for next time...

Location was good, I will stay this hotel for next time again. I had a big suitcase but there were escalators at underground station, so I could carry easily. Hotel was clean and the breakfast was great too. I would recommend to take bf there.

Had a fantastic time. Will definitely be back

Bar prices a little high

The food at Jamie's Italian was amazing. It was our wedding anniversary and we asked for a nice view, we got a view of the Shard and room was very specially decorated just for us ❤

The location was really good, excellent access to the...

I paid for a king size bed but we were just given two single beds pushed together and they kept coming apart during the night. We weren’t offered a change of room or anything else when we conplained

The location was really good, excellent access to the underground and to tower bridge.

Excellent hotel

The cleaner knocked and came in to our room early In the morning and woke us up!bery apologetic about it though

Excellent location-across road from tube,bars and shops

Poor
    • Executive King Room with Lounge Access

Charges for Mars bar rather overpriced ! Breakfast was bad staff unattentive from reception free for all,some waiter service but not everyone got that as help yourself and they talked to each other than the guests and just poor compared to the other Hiltons hotels we have stayed in and room for Exec suite no dressing gowns or things very poor

Bed and fact had separate shower and bath

The location is great

The room was so hot. I asked 3 times to fix the air con and each time was told someone would come and look at it but nothing happened. Not what I would expect for a Hilton!

The location is great

Great location, the room was very clean and had great...

Great location, the room was very clean and had great facilities. The staff were friendly. I’d told the hotel the stay was for my boyfriends birthday, when we arrived we were offered a glass of prosecco and the room was decorated with banners, they’d put a balloon in the room along with a card and a cake. Was such a nice surprise. I would definitely return and recommend!

Great hotel in London More

View from window wasn't great - to the building. There is no sauna and swimming pool which I expected to have in Hilton, that's probably due of business travellers orientation (we like to swim and relax too :)

Very good location on Thames river in London More next to many offices, Tower Bridge and river walk. The room was good, clean with great bed. The breakfast selection wasn't great, however it will satisfy most of travellers. Issue with booking (wasn't in the system due to booking.com issues) was resolved quickly - room was provided on same conditions as in original booking.

Good hotel, friendly staff, great location, good breakfast.

Bar prices way to pricey, and mini bar in room £4.50 for a can of coke really.

Overall nice place, good clean room, good breakfast, drinks at hotel bar and mini bar in room far to expensive, very good location,

I would probably not stay at a hilton again

As we were booked in to have a meal at the shard at 12.00 we didn't want a full cook breakfast and asked for some tea and coffee to which they could not do this as we had to have a full cook breakfast. Apparently room service is £5.00 absolute rip off. We were also interrupted three times from 8.30 am and a further two further times asking us what time we were leaving !!! I have never had this before in any place that I have stayed not impressed. if check out is 12.00 surely we can leave when we want !!!!

Near to the shard

Wonderful amazing and a retreat for a single autism Mum on holiday on busy London

Location , marks and Spencer’s and food outlets just outside atm just outside beautifully presented amazing staff and autism friendly - Jamie Oliver’s restaurant just there amazing for meals and great location .... would absolutely stay again and the rooms were beautiful. Amazing bath also for my little guy ! Exceptionally helpful staff

Very nice

The bathroom shower had a leak, and the light wouldn't turn on unless you turned on the main lights, which was awkward and would mean waking your partner during the night....

King size bed was great, nice little extras such as slippers. Had a nice inside bar and on site restaurant, also a gym was available.

It was nice ambiance.

Coffee should and could be better.

It was nice ambiance. Modern and clean. Great location. Very helpful staff. Even wi-fi was excellent. The lobby bar was great for an after dinner drink. Great music. Overall very pleasant and relaxing stay.

Was a lovely stay and would love to stay again!

when we got to the hotel we got greeted with a glass of prosecco for celebrate the royal wedding, they upgraded our room which was lovely and added balloons a small cake and a card for my partner as it was his birthday. The staff where all very friendly and would recommend to anyone to stay here.

Hotel in great location, very clean rooms with comfortable...

Hotel in great location, very clean rooms with comfortable beds, excellent breakfast and staff very friendly and approachable (great with the kids) Would definetly recommend

The location was great for central london and the bed was...

I upgraded to an executive room at reception and was given an accessible room . First it didn’t feel very executive as I have been to similar Hilton rooms and they are much better . Second , the bathroom being wheelchair friendly meant it was an open shower and the entire bathroom floor was wet when I took a shower . I was there for only one night and in a rush to get out after checking in so I barely had time to notice this and then request for a room change . Considering I paid a hefty amount for the night , I didn’t quite like it . I was also told at reception that my upgrade meant I had things like a nespresso machine and a complimentary bottle of wine in the room and included breakfast ... but only had a kettle in the room , 2 bottles of wine and he breakfast in the executive lounge that I had access to was continental ( not much of a range of you don’t like breads and pastries) . I know it sounds very basic and it really is and it won’t put me off staying there again as I do like Hilton hotels and the staff were very polite and useful , however I believe reviews are meant to be honest and detailed for anyone out there who might need to know this info . Also would have been good to mention that while I paid on arrival , they had held the equivalent amount on my card and I wasn’t aware until 2 days later when I noticed what looked like a double payment on my card . I rang and a very helpful staff member informed me that it is policy but it will be released to me in at least 1-2 weeks . Might be worth mentioning this to guests too to avoid any confusion . As I said , I’ll be staying there again in July and hopefully it will be a much better experience! 😊

The location was great for central london and the bed was comfortable. The staff were very polite.

Great hotel if you desire that specific location. Jamie’s draws the standard down

Jamie’s restaurant lets this hotel down. Unfortunately this is where breakfast is served. Poorly laid out. No atmosphere. Tables half set. Staff not interested. Had to ask for simple tea whilst every other combination and flavour on display at coffee station. Could barely reach cereals as display seems to be more important than user friendly. Some foods do not taste as expected ie. tea and tomato sauce which was tomato purée. Homemade granola was good though

reception staff excellent. Room prepared well. Laid back bar area with very plausible staff.

We arrived at the hotel at midday to drop off our bags and...

When booking asked for a nice view but didn't get one - instead looked out onto a building

We arrived at the hotel at midday to drop off our bags and they let us check in then instead of waiting until 3pm

Good but with a few hiccups.

Air conditioning was faulty in room, but we were moved immediately.. The birthday surprise we requested was not in the room on arrival, which was disappointing.

The staff were friendly and the rooms were comfortable. The breakfast was very good.

Large, comfortable, well-equipped and spotless room.

We weren't able to get a dinner reservation at the hotel restaurant (Jamie's Italian) despite trying to book a table at 2pm. As a resident, it might have been helpful to be advised in advance that the restaurant was getting very busy?

Large, comfortable, well-equipped and spotless room. Room was available at 2pm and the hotel was happy to check us in early - great service.

Great location, amazing staff and a wonderful experience

Nothing!! Loved our stay!

We were welcomed beautifully and were so impressed with the room. I had asked for a card and box of chocolates to be put in the room for my husband, which was done with an additional bottle of wine and balloon! Such a lovely surprise!

Weekend at the Hilton

Room service knocked on the door the morning of departure. They should have known the room would be vacant by noon...this made us feel a bit rushed.

So convenient for all the sights!

Centrally located hotel, right opposite the London Tower...

Centrally located hotel, right opposite the London Tower Bridge station.. and well connected to all the major places. The room was fantastic and done up nicely every single day. We stayed for 6 nights and had an amazing time ! Very helpful staff. The breakfast @ Jamies 's was a plus..!

Lovely, enjoyable, comfortable and had a great time in tower bridge.

The lights switches, couldn’t have the bathroom light on without bedroom light coming on.

Large Comfy bed, bath and shower facility, reception staff incredibly friendly! Prosecco on arrival and complimentary water and wine in room on arrival! Great stay.

Great room and location

Breakfast was great on Saturday but on Sunday everything was cold . Really disappointing, just because it’s a Sunday doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give your customers the same level of service

Room was lovely and spacious, very clean. Nice view too!

Great hotel - perfect location
    • Twin Guest Room

The only issue was with the restaurant at breakfast time. Only one coffee machine that seemed to unable to keep up with the demand and kept breaking. Also be savvy if you are booking for a group - the rooms were actually big enough to accommodate three people rather than just two. We could have saved a few hundred pounds had we known this. However we did get a good deal anyway so we weren’t too disappointed.

Obviously with this being a Hilton Hotel we expected greatness - and we weren’t disappointed. The surrounding area was lovely and this hotel has a lovely night life surrounding it - not too noisy but nice for a quieter drink or meal. Breakfast was served every morning at the attached Jamie Oliver restaurant - which felt like a bonus too!

Amazing attention to detail, didn’t expect anything for mentioning it was my wife’s 40th!

Nothing to dislike!

Booked due to wife’s 40th birthday! Got an upgrade, complimentary bottle of wine. Staff also placed a ballon and birthday card in our room with a complimentary sweet! Amazing attention to detail...it’s the little things that matter...it made our weekend...thank you!

Excellent stay which we had booked for longer
    • Twin Guest Room

Only one very small thing they had run out of strawberry jam 😂

Very nice hotel, it was spotless. Executive room was very comfortable. Bathroom excellent because of seperate shower. The staff were very friendly

Lovely hotel, great location and friendly staff

The bed and pillows were so comfortable, added to that the blackout curtains and it made for a very restful night's sleep. It was also surprisingly quiet, even though there were roadworks going on right outside the hotel. The staff were very friendly and when we reported that our air conditioning didn't seem to be working, someone was with us within about 10 minutes and got it working again. Great location, very close to the tube station.

Comfortable place to stay with a lovely ambience thanks to the attentive staff

The staff were extremely helpful and attentive to our needs, nothing was too much trouble for them. The concierge service provided by Estoban was excellent. A very comfortable hotel to relax in after your day in Central London, slightly away from the hustle and bustle but with easy access via the tube to the centre of town.

Great stay

Only downside ordered food to the room, tasted good but could have come warmer was luke warm.

Excellent stay...myself and husband were very pleased and happy with our stay. Staff were excellent and friendly. Was my husbands birthday and left a note when I made my booking asking if staff could do a little something, and they decorated the room and left cake. Will definitely stay again.

The room is extra comfortable and the location is perfect.

Some difficulty with messages routed through concierge. The concierge said they would pass on a request for a wake up call we never received (good thing we set our own alarm!) Also, my daughter wanted to quickly drop off some luggage for us so we alerted the concierge who said they would deliver the luggage to us. But when our daughter arrived, the concierge said they did not know what she was talking about and my daughter had to bring the luggage up to our room herself.

The room was spacious with an extra comfy king bed. After a week and a half of traveling, the bathtub was a special treat! The view was amazing. In the evening we walked near the river and had difficulty choosing which of the fabulous restaurants to have dinner. Great stay.

Great location, poor cleanliness
    • Twin Guest Room

Poor cleanliness- shaved facial hair from previous occupant was still in the basin and old food from a fast food restaurant was still in the fridge.

Great Location

Awesome!

The lady who checked us in was outstanding. We had an upgrade on our room which included a larger bed, a bottle of wine and free Wi-Fi. When she found out it was my partners birthday we returned to the room after a day out to find a card, cakes and fruit. The breakfast was delicious, lots of selection, good quality produce and served over a long window so we didn't have to get up too early. Good offers on wine in the evening.

Best birthday I have ever had

Nothing was more than I expected

Great breakfast fantastic room with beautiful view of the shard as it was my birthday my room was upgraded and a complimentary bottle of bubbly

A really nice stay

It was complicated to use the fridge for our own things, it was locked and with a sensor if you removed something. My credit card was charged with 3 pounds, just in case i consumed something Some more sweets at the breakfast buffet, would have been good

Good free wifi, close to London Bridge Underground station, good breakfast, friendly staff

Would recommend staying here to friends and family.

We could not open the mini bar?!! 😏

We liked the contemporary design of the hotel and its facilities. It is located in a very nice, modern part of London, that has seen a lot of investment, to make our stay and visit a very enjoyable experience.

Very beautiful Hilton!

The safe was broken; Be aware that if you use the fridge and change the settings of the cans, it will be added to the bill as there is a sensor. The friendly staff immediately fixed it but it is good to be aware.

I have stayed in a few Hilton hotels but that is by far the loveliest, especially for a 4*. We have received a beautiful room in the 5th floor and enjoyed super quiet nights. Beds were very comfy and I really liked the lights under the sink in the bathroom so you don't have to light up the entire room at night. Also, the mirror is heated so you have two spots steam free :)

Fantastic experience

Could of had more coffee/tea facilitie as only enough for 2 drinks each and not replaced on 2nd day.

I came here as it was my husband 60th and I did a surprise weekend for the shard and Marco Pierre white steakhouse and the prossecco balloon and card in the room was excellent and the cheese cake we were very touched.

Great location friendly staff and comfy rooms

Room issued and had a workman enter 10 mins later as fault in bathroom. Fridge was not working and in it was a bottle of off milk. Difficult to get air con working

Clean and comfy

Fabulous hotel, staff, facilities and location.
    • Twin Executive Room with Lounge Access

All the staff were so helpful and friendly - we couldn't have been made more welcome. The room was very spacious and perfect for me and my teenage children. The boys loved the executive lounge, and the views across london. Perfect location.

Enjoyable

Nothing to dislike

Excellant location, near tube, walking distance to many of the sights Enjoyed walking the side streets, interesting history - leather market, quirky shops

My partner and I stayed here simply for an evening as we...

Its only a minor quibble for myself but the reception in the rooms leaves something to be desired and it was a surprise that the complimentary Wi-Fi extended only to the communal areas and not in the room, as most other places I've stayed offer it in room. That being said though we weren't really in a situation to use it anyway, otherwise everything was fine.

My partner and I stayed here simply for an evening as we were taking in a late-ish show around the corner at The Bridge Theatre and didn't want to travel afterwards, as such we didn't really take in the Hotel's restaurant or other amenities so I can't speak to those. I will say though that staff were all polite, the room and bathroom lovely and the hotel itself extremely well situated.

A wonderful stay again and will definitely go back.
    • Twin Guest Room

Nothing apart from better quality toilet paper !

Extra comfy bed. It was my wife's birthday and Kathy on reception was great and gave us an upgrade to a room with a view if the Shard and wine and balloons in the room.

Perfect

We stayed for the London Marathon and the location was perfect, right across the road from the station, 16 minutes from the Blackheath station for the start. On top of this, the room was lovely, the staff were very friendly and we can't fault anything. Would really like to go again without needing to run the marathon :)

Browse Hilton London Tower Bridge traveller photo gallery