Reviews of Hilton Nottingham Hotel 4 stars

Milton Street, Nottingham, NG1 3PZ, United Kingdom

#32 of 38 hotels in Nottingham

Location and breakfast ok
    • Cosy Double Room

No air con TINIEST RIOM EVER! Overpriced Laborious check in Sent to room already occupied! Don’t waste your money Tired shabby dated and not that clean

Location and breakfast ok

We enjoyed a comfortable stay
    • Deluxe Family Room

Wish they could have included breakfast with the price of the room- this would have made it good value.

The room was clean and comfortable. Good provision was made for the kids (sofa bed and single bed set up without us having to ask). The location is perfect - it's great that it's in the middle of town and it's also great that they accommodate dogs.

wouldnt stay here again when its hot.plenty more choice in the city.
    • Deluxe Double Room

no air conditioning, {staff said this was cos its a listed building). and due to a staff party going on all day there was a poor choice of drinks when we returned

room was clean and spacious, staff were friendly. close to city centre. swimming pool and a lovely breakfast

The hotel need to rethink whether or not they should hire out room that are inhabitable
    • Single Hilton Guestroom

My room had no ventilation and was in the old part of the hotel and therefore we're incredibly small with old mattresses .This room was inhabitable

Everything, very pleasant.
    • Cosy Double Room

The sauna was far too hot. 130!

Everything, very pleasant. Nice staff, nice hotel, good food, good location. Easy check in and out. As long as you can park in the nearby car park, ok for parking. Xx

Great location but not necessarily value for money.
    • Cosy Double Room

Staff a little unfriendly, first words "I have you booked into a twin room and instructions NOT to move you". Which considering it was our anniversary and we had clearly booked a double was a little rude. She did eventually move us to a double which as the name suggests was cozy as in very small.. No issue with the décor or cleanliness but disappointing for the price really. Also bed very uncomfortable and hard, both woke with back ache!!

Clean and well furnished hotel, great location for Nottingham city centre and events

Below average hotel for the cost of the stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was no fridge or air con in the double deluxe room. The fruit and meat selection at breakfast looked sparse, dry and unappetising so we completely avoided it. The coffee cups are too small for the coffee machine so the coffee over flows out of the mug and over the sides.... ended up just leaving it and going without a hot drink.

Staff were really friendly and helpful.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

Asked for a twin but got couch pull out, not so comfortable. My head was on springs.

Nice location, staff were attentive. Nice breakfast staff. Not an amazing breakfast, but a very good spread. Cannot fault them for the variety. Rooms lacked AC during a very hot summer, but comfortable enough.

Very disappointing not Hilton usual standards in any way

The size of the rooms, the size of the double bed, the bed was uncomfy, the toilet flush did not work, outside of the window was huge extract fans that meant we could not open the window in very hot conditions, the view out of the window is appalling. We are members of Hilton Honours Club and can say that this hotel is not up to usual Hilton standards.

The location and ability to car next to the hotel, after a late arrival was very good.

Ok but very dated decor

Decor tired and dated. No air conditioning!! Bathroom tired. Toilet didn’t flush well. Floor very squeaky. Very poor for a Hilton. Leisure facilities were also in need of repair and maintenance.

Local to most things - shops / restaurants. Pool was good

Good
    • Cosy Double Room

Not as many socket/electrical outlets as you would expect for a hotel but not an important detail to complain over

Clean, tidy, liked the fan in the room as it was incredibly hot during our stay

Really glad we chose this hotel
    • Cosy Double Room

Creaky floorboards / movement above us (room 256) from very early morning, possibly store cupboard being used up there

Everything very good on the whole

Disappointed- waste of money.
    • Cosy Double Room

The bedroom was a total rip off!! I have paid less money for much more nicer rooms at other hotels in the past! It was tiny, dirty and smelt disgusting. The windows didn't open wide enough for a 30 degrees day- they opened no more then my palm length and there was no lights at one end of the room!!!! The room was dark, hot, dull, smelly and dirty. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in and was tiny and the extension lead plugging everything in was dirty, had wires on display and hot. Not what I expected from the Hilton. VERY disappointed!!!

The pool. Nice staff.

Comfy, cheerful and very helpful
    • Cosy Double Room

I should have requested a room that didn't have to be located by a few steps for my less able mum

Staff were really lovely, kind , cheerful and helpful. Breakfast fab,location excellent ,room comfy but smallish , bar staff very helpful supplying glasses to celebrate my daughters graduation and not minding us drinking our sparkly

Ideal for what we needed for the weekend
    • Cosy Double Room

Water out of machine was brown but member of staff rectified this quickly. Room on small side with no space to put bedside drinks and slightly claustrophobic with shape of room. Would request not that room (504) next time. The desk chair needed to be under the desk to allow better movement. And there was no need for so many side lights as led to cluttered look. Drawers inside wardrobe would have been useful or next to/under desk

Friendliness of staff

Disgusted
    • Cosy Double Room

The managers attitude he was very rude 20 of us stayed for my daughters hen do and we are putting a complaint email in as it was ruined by the service we received from the manager before we even got to our rooms ( disgusted !! My daughter was upset)

Being out of hotel, manager rude!!

Unpleasant!!

Not being in the hotel

Great location, small room and cleanliness questionnable
    • Cosy Double Room

Unfortunately the bathroom was damp and as a result I found some silver flies during the night. As it was during the night we could not complain as I was keen to go back to sleep, we did inform a member of staff next morning. We found approximately 5 and they breed in damp places so I am hopeful this room is not under quarantine.

Location was ideal for city centre and staff went above and beyond.

Had to add an extra person onto one of the rooms I booked,...
    • Deluxe Family Room

Had to add an extra person onto one of the rooms I booked, from 3 people to 4 people. I was told upon contacting both booking.com and the Hilton that there would be no extra charge as the room can hold 4 people. When I arrived at the hotel I was charged 25.75 as an additional charge for the extra person. Why have I been charged this when I was told there would be no extra charge

The location and parking were the only plus points to this...
    • Single Hilton Guestroom

Not what I would expect from a Hilton at all. Tiny, creaky, tired, depressing old room. Being asked if I was a member of this club or that reward scheme made me feel like a second class citizen.

The location and parking were the only plus points to this Hilton

Have cancelled all future bookings here.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Lost my booking and didn’t try or offer to find me a room until I asked, despite being a solo traveller, arriving after 9pm on a Sunday. The receptionist kept looking for my booking and telling me it wasn’t there, I asked if she was going to try to get me a room and asked to speak to the manager. The receptionist called the manager who didn’t come to speak to me, but instead passed on the message “phone booking.com in the morning”. I honestly thought I was going to get turfed out onto the street with nowhere to stay. Eventually, I booked a second room at a higher cost and still waiting for a correct invoice and the promised refund.

Booking.com were fantastic when dealing with my problems with the hotel, they kept me up to date and were prompt in getting in touch when I contacted them.

Old run down with miserable staff
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

1. Upon arrival we were greeted by the man at reception who clearly shown he did not approve 4 young guys enjoying themseleves and looking forward to a night out in Nottingham. A few jokes were made and the man looked like he wanted to punch us.. Very Unprofessional. Learn to lighten up! 2.After the akward greeting we made way to the rooms. Not what i expected from a Hilton. More like a stilton cheese. The place stinks, not literally but its in bad need of a make over. The corridors, rooms, carpets, furniture and beds are old. The beds are really soft and shakey which makes it hard to sleep. The bath room was dirty, shower curtain looked years old. Terrible! If your with a group of frieds, stag do, birthday party or just anyone with a sense of humor or wanting to enjoy themselves...stay away from this miserable run down hotel. Find a one that have staff who understand customer service.

The gym. The pool. The £10 all you can eat breakfast buffet. (Highly Recommend).

Not quite what I was expecting standards wise.
    • Cosy Double Room

Not quite what I was expecting standards wise... we had a broken tap in our bathroom, we were moved rooms but things like this should have been dealt with prior

Hotel was great for city break with excellent facilities will consider booking again
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Parking could have been signposted a lot better. If you want to get into the hotel car park advised to arrive early or it's the multi storey carpark

The location is great right in the heart of the centre

• Cosy Double Room

The decor was a bit dates compared to other Hilton hotels have stayed in. Shower head kept moving when shower was on so it was soaking the shower curtain

Location. Fan provided in room. Quiet room. Friendly staff

Location and staff good, poor value for money
    • Single Hilton Guestroom

The basic room was cramped and claustrophobic with no view out of the window apart from the corridor opposite. The TV was so badly positioned, I had to watch it in the mirror. The net curtains were grubby and the carpet threadbare. At breakfast, I was told to wait in the foyer and I would be called. Having waited ten minutes, during which several couples who arrived after me were let in before me, I asked if I could go in. I had to perch on a high stool (I'm very fat, so this was precarious) at the end of a long table. I felt uncomfortable so left within ten minutes. For the money, my overall experience was disappointing and I shall think twice before selecting Hilton again.

The location was good and the staff were friendly and welcoming.

Comfortable, relaxing, fun
    • Cosy Double Room

The cosy room allocated was a touch claustrophobic as the sleeping area was very snug. Also, the floor in the bar area could do with a good clean.

Having stayed here before we know that the Staff both in reception and the spa area very friendly and helpful, likewise the breakfast staff. Comfortable feel around the place, easy parking opposite hotel.

Great location. Lovely Breakfast but upper level could use a refit.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Our room on the 6th floor was a let down. We were told it was an upgrade but it was up a stinky old part of the building with terrible view and the room was small. We stayed in a Holiday Inn express a couple of days later for half the price and it was a stark contrast to this one. Not th quality I would expect from The Hilton group.

Location was great. Breakfast was delicious. Bathroom was modern.

Overall was good (location of hotel) could do with some improvements.

Fantastic location. Very central walking distance to all amenities. Would recommend Yamas Greek restaurant, Bistro Pierre and Loch Fyne. Went in the evening must book if you want to get a table.

GPS Disaster !!
    • Cosy Double Room

Google Maps could not navigate to this hotel. Having circled for 20 minutes we finally used a bus/taxi lane which clearly leads to the hotel - only to discover this results in an automatic 75 pounds fine.

Everything but the hotel was brilliant
    • Cosy Double Room

The fact that a room which was only fit for a single was sold to me as a double. When I asked to upgrade which I was willing to pay for because I was with my fionce I was refused. I was very close to just booking with another hotel, and accept the loss. I won’t be staying with you again!

It was okay - nothing bad enough to make me want to complain but would I come back? “No”
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was dated and tired, the bed wasn’t as comfy as even those in a premier inn or a Travelodge. To get free WiFi in the room you have to sign up to their Hilton Rewards, in this day and age I think bribing people for WiFi access is unnecessary. The breakfast was dissapointing. The worst poached eggs I have had and. The sausages had stewed in their own fat leaving a jelly like substance on the side. Lots of staff buzzing around but no-one even asked if everything was okay or offered to remove plates/mugs we had finished with. The parking discount reduces the overnight fee by £2 so instead of £15 it is £13. Fine but not great. The gym is well equipped but first thing in the morning the equipment was dirty. The swimming pool is nice enough but steam room has missing tiles on the seats which is so basic to repair it left me annoyed that they hadn’t bothered. There was body fat and grime in the grout so left the steam room quickly. Overall the stay was just below “average”. Nothing to make me want to complain (we only stayed one night) but I can’t see me coming back and I wouldn’t recommend it. The name “Hilton” used was to have a quality gaurentee in my mind but unfortunately this hotel falls short of the basics in my mind (good bed, good wifi, good shower, clean and a good breakfast).

The location is great. It’s close the main shopping area as well as the bars and restaurants. The gym is adequate for a hotel gym and the pool is a nice benefit of the hotel.

Weekend treat away
    • Cosy Double Room

The room was too hot which made sleeping nearly impossible but we should have told reception before leaving on the last day as they apologised profusely and said they would have given us a different room if we'd said something. The swimming pool changing room was quite messy but it was late in the day.

The gym was very good, there was a fair selection of cardio and weight machines to keep us busy. The location of the hotel was excellent, minutes walk away from anywhere you could want to go.

Great staff, comfortable rooms, excellent food.
    • Cosy Double Room

The parking is poor due to the location, no large van parking so we had quite a walk to check.

The staff were excellent, especially Mick the Concierge who went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Comfortable, clean rooms. Beautiful breakfast and again the staff in the breakfast room were exceptional.

Poor decorative order. Bad family room.
    • Deluxe Family Room

We booked a family room, the extra bed for my daughter was appalling - completely unusable. The replacement was not much better. She ended up sleeping on a mattress on the floor for two nights.

Location was good to see son at Nottingham Trent University. Staff were great - really tried to help with the bed situation, but I just think the hotel needs a full refurbishment.

Location and breakfast is lovely
    • Cosy Double Room

The room is tiny, not as glamorous as you expect the Hilton to be. Staff are rude towards you like everything is to much trouble like asking for a glass of water as I’m pregnant and clearly out of breathe I was told to walk to the bar after pulling my suitcase all over I have to pull my suitcase to the bar when things like that should be there for guests. The spa only has one person working there so never any treatments available. Tried to book for the Friday was nothing and then Saturday was fully booked very disappointing. Our tap was broke in the room and moved. It’s also like a maze on the landing it’s not that clear about where your room is would properly be better colour coded. It’s a shame as I have stayed in the past and enjoyed it a lot more then this visit it really has not made me want to go back. But the breakfast staff I couldn’t fault. Just the spa/gym staff not professional or the reception staff. I wouldn’t recommend.

Location and breakfast is lovely

Comfortable stay for a business trip. I would definitely stay again.
    • Cosy Double Room

No free wifi, unless you book direct.

Good varied breakfast. Convenent location and comfortable bed. Friendly, professional staff. Access to the poool and sauna were a bonus.

Brilliant apart from maintenance work
    • Deluxe Family Room

Lovely hotel , perfect location and very friendly staff however we had work men outside out window all week painting windows or repairing the building , drilling and banging , we couldn’t open the windows and had to keep the curtains closed all week

Room a decent size, everything clean, breakfast wonderful as...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Noises heard very easily from corridor and adjoining rooms, which I haven’t noticed before, also the bed was very creaky.

Room a decent size, everything clean, breakfast wonderful as usual.

We love the Hilton in Notthingham and the City as well.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location and staff of the Hotel was fantastic!Room was not very modern but it was clean, comfortable, quiet, cosy - we love it! The bathroom was big and clean.The breakfast was superb :-) Thanks for everything!

Excellent location,very pleasant stay, would definitely go back.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Had a problem with no hot water one night but we mentioned it to reception next morning and after that it was fine.

Excellent location, room a bit cramped but clean. Lovely breakfast and all staff in the restaurant were great.

Staff are really friendly and very helpful.
    • Cosy Double Room

The room was really small, the mattress was really uncomfortable felt as though springs of the mattress digging in you.

Staff are really friendly and very helpful.

Almost perfect
    • Cosy Double Room

The only thing that was not good was that there was a condom wrapper in our room (not ours) and that grossed me out maybe need to do a double check when cleaning rooms!

Everything was amazing they went the extra mile to make our anniversary extra special.

Very happy with the stay
    • Cosy Double Room

The check out. There was a queue and one of the porter managers could see this and he came across specifically to ask us if we were checking out and managed the situation for us, this helped us

The staff service is low, the facilities are old, the...
    • Cosy Double Room

The staff service is low, the facilities are old, the sanitation is poor, when checking in, there is hair and dust on the table.Did I live in a fake Hilton?

6.0
    Nice staff. uncomfortable room
    • Cosy Double Room

-Cold room -room not ready upon arrival -no shower gel -paying ro use wifi in room - difficulty in lovating hotel - NO PENS IN ROOM TO WRITE EXPERIENCE

friendly staff nice meal

Great central location.
    • Cosy Double Room

Room I was in was inward facing so quite dark and gloomy - but for the price I paid it was to be expected and I was only in the room for 8 hours overnight.

Lovely buffet breakfast and friendly staff.

The staff in the bar and breakfast staff couldn’t do enough...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The beds are uncomfortable and could do with replacing as felt they would fall apart.

The staff in the bar and breakfast staff couldn’t do enough for you.

Lovely hotel Staff a credit
    • Cosy Double Room

Only marked it down as the bed in room needs replacing-wooden bedstead was extremely squeeky - kept me awake during night. Mattress was hard and shower was slow.

Location Staff and nice hotel Breakfast was good quality and lovely friendly staff at breakfast time

We were very disappointed with this stay...don't expect 4* here!
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

The pillows were feather, but not full enough, I woke up with my head flat on the mattress and after 2 nights I have such a sore neck. The toilet paper was so thin it disintegrated when used. I buy better quality paper at my own home, but this is meant to be a 4* hotel! The room was tiny, we could barely walk around the bed without walking in a chair or table. I could have booked a much larger room at a cheaper hotel, but we thought we would spend a bit more hoping we'd get a bit of luxury. We were very disappointed with this stay...don't expect 4* here! If we had paid half the price, we would have voted differently, because overall the place was clean and the staff were friendly, but when you pay a higher than average price, you expect a bit more than this.

Very enjoyable but rooms need air con
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

The room that we were given on arrival was 150, a very small "double", not suitable for two people, we rang reception and were asked to return to reception where the girl that we saw on arrival issued us a different room, a lot better room, she was very helpfull, sorry cannot remember her name, she said she was new and still training.

we enjoyed the breakfast very much

Very enjoyable
    • King Family Room

Cleanliness of highchair Floorboards continually squeeking, wouldn't of minded if we didn't have the baby in the room

There was plenty of room for little one to go crawling around, staff were very friendly and helpful, location was brilliant for what we needed, thanks for a great weekend.

Cozy room as expected and booked. Staff over exceeded.
    • Cosy Double Room

Staff were amazing especially Emily who sorted early check in for us as we had a wedding to get to. Went out for brunch and text us when rooms were ready. Absolutely seemless.

Lovely staff and hotel but the worst view in room 604
    • Deluxe Double Room

We came for our 2nd anniversary, but being our official 14th anniversary we were looking forward to a relaxing weekend away from our 2 children. The room was spacious and clean but the view was shocking. In every direction was old looking building and what looked like aircon units. The room was hot and stuffy but it was so warm out, the windows hardly opened which I guess is down to safety.. But the constant mechanical noise that kept us awake most the night was not welcome.

Staff were very friendly, hotel was clean and breakfast was lovely

Good location, great breakfast
    • Cosy Double Room

We stayed in a cosy room so expected it to be small which was fine but it was definitely not value for the amount of money we paid.

The breakfast was wonderful, so much choice and everything was tasty.

Overall a comfortable stay
    • Cosy Double Room

I arrived at the hotel at 8pm, only to be told that my room was not ready yet as the previous users had only just checked out. I was given a free drink at the bar whilst the room was prepared, but this appears to be a standard offer for Hilton members regardless.

The cost of the room included use of the swimming pool, sauna, and steam room, which were open until 10pm! There was plenty of choice at breakfast and the staff in the restaurant were helpful.

Room was very small and was difficult to watch TV unless you sat on the bed.
    • Cosy Double Room

Did complain about breakfast. Veg dishes were next to bacon and people were using same implements to pick up both.

Beds squeak. Could hear people moving in room above. Small space in room.

Nice hotel in great location parking is just across the road breakfast was good.

The people in the room above us getting up at 5am and because the floorboards are so squeaky it’s all we could here, them walking up and down in there room constantly until 8am when they left there room for a while, our floorboards were the same in our room so the people underneath us must of heard us to when we walked around the room it’s ok but not to be woken up at 5am l. The floorboards need attention and I’m sure it’s not the first Time this will of been brought to your attention.

Best Staff Ever!
    • Cosy Double Room

My bed was a little too hard to get comfy in

All the staff, but especially the wonderful Mike, who advised us how to spend some of our time in Nottingham

Fabulous hotel, not quite accurate description.
    • Deluxe Double Room

This room wouldn't be suitable for a person who can't manage stairs,as it was in an annex on the sixth floor. It clearly stated city view and yet the view was of flats directly in front. No view at all.

Every stay here is enjoyable and convenient. The staff was amazing. I payed extra for the room and it was worth it, as it was a good size. Bottled water available.

I had a pleasant shopping trip to Nottingham with my daughter. John Lewis is right next door to the
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

All the steps on the landings but normally it woul not bother me

Upon arrival the concierge was extremely helpful. I have recently undergone two hip replacements and asked for a walk in shower having forgotten to ask on booking. He arranged for bathrobes to be delivered so I could walk to the living well family room for easy access. I was also told about how the hotel would have rooms with walkin showers when the refurbishment was finished. I was impressed with the gentlemans care to the hotel clients.

Good location, bad room, good staff
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

The hotel room had a bad smell which was caused by a blocked sink. Hotel staff tried to clear the blockage but failed. The hotel was at capacity so we couldn't move room. Bad night, poor sleep due to smell.

Location is good, access to the health club is also good. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Basic city break hotel.
    • Cosy Double Room

The general decor of the room is very dated, unlike the expectations of a Hilton. My room 359 had a humming noise coming from somewhere all night which was hard to work out where it came from. Sounded like a extractor fan , staff could not find out where it was coming from either.

The location of the hotel is great, right in the center of Nottingham and staff very friendly.

It was the tiniest room with the tiniest bed I have ever...
    • Cosy Double Room

Size of the room - size of the bed

It was the tiniest room with the tiniest bed I have ever stayed in. I really thought we had been accidentally booked into a single room when I opened the door. It was so claustraphobic too - the room really should be used as a single room

There was scaffolding up outside my room with workmen on,...
    • Deluxe Family Room

There was scaffolding up outside my room with workmen on, was looking forward to a lie in as I always seem to have a good lie in when staying in any Hilton hotel! I heard the workmen breakfast order and other extra curricular activities that they been up to at the weekend

Expected so much more from a Hilton. Will not be staying at any Hilton again
    • Cosy Double Room

Tiny cupboard room with no room to walk, some drawers blocking the way from the door to the bed. Terrible, especially for a Hilton. 1 toilet roll with only a few sheets on so inevitable ran out

Very friendly and accommodating staff.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Especially Mick was very helpful on showing us around and giving us ideas and information on where to go in the city.

Staff and service was amazing, room chat with the front desk...
    • King Family Room

Shower over bath and not a walk in shower. Only continental breakfast offered as standard, bed was really firm and king sized bed was two single beds pushed together so kept falling between the gaps.

Staff and service was amazing, room chat with the front desk was brilliant and they catered to every need. Pool and gym facilities were amazing. Room was immaculate.

Comfortable and stylish

Lady receptionist on our departure struggled with computer system very slow to book out and not sure if double chargedrged for breakfast as we all paid cash for breakfast. Now waiting for final credit card bill in the hope room only charges.

Style and comfort

A Premiere Inn offers more comfort; and better value for money.
    • Cosy Double Room

The room was cramped, bed was squeaky, bed linen was stained at the bottom. There were no plug sockets, kettle and tea & coffee tray was tucked away under a cupboard on the floor; toilet roll was cheap and nasty (tork) so wasn't even perforated. Walls along the corridors and inside the room were very scuffed and had dirty marks on them; it could really do with a lick of paint to tidy it up. We felt disappointed as if it didn't live up to the Hilton name/brand. We were in room 358.

The staff at breakfast in the restaurant were friendly, polite and helpful with advice and directions on how to get to places.

Disappointed
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was not up to delux standard as we had booked no mention of building works so no window view at all small room just plastic and bricks and scaffolding really upset as a birthday weekend could of been informed beforehand

Hotell location

Spend your money on another branded hotel
    • Cosy Double Room

This hotel is very outdated. The decor is old. The beds are not comfy. The rooms are small and hot. Do not be fooled by the brand. For a Hilton this a very poor example.

The breakfast is good value for money.

wouldnt return
    • Cosy Double Room

continued from above... however when we checked in the lady was rude! we had phoned previously and spoken with Danielle who was very helpful and promised us all check in at 1pm as we were there for the races and needed to be out by 3pm. this wasn't the case and we wouldn't check in till later! the rooms were very small, and didn't reflect he photos on the website. we always sue hilton hotels when we travel as the are always very clean and good however this one wasn't.

the bar staff were very efficient, polite and helpful, when we checked out Emily was very professional and polite, continued below..

Good location - outdated hotel.
    • Double Hilton Guestroom

Incompetent desk staff at check in - seemed very flustered by a big hen do meaning we were stood in a queue for half an hour waiting to check in - no apology recieved. Room was small - outdated and bathroom abit grubby looking. Also very stuff as windows only opened a fraction. Whole room needs updating.

Good location, luggage Porter was lovely and friendly made us smile!

Great stay, but will be booking directly next time.

Did not enjoy checking in and checking out experience, due to issues with booking.com - there appeared to be a breakdown in communication between this site and the hotel: issues when checking in (I booked 9 rooms, but no guest names were pre-loaded on the hotel system, meaning individual rooms were initially refused check-in) and checking out (hotel attempted to charge twice for breakfast, despite the booking on booking.com being inclusive - again a clear issue with the two systems) Lifts are on the verge of breaking by the looks of it.

Great locations. Clean. Good facilities.

Browse Hilton Nottingham Hotel traveller photo gallery