Reviews of DoubleTree by Hilton Southampton 4 stars

Bracken Place, Chilworth, Southampton, SO16 3RB, United Kingdom

#22 of 31 hotels in Southampton

Hotel accommodation fine and location good for what we needed
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Food in the restaurant was mediocre and definitely not worth the money. Had sirloin steak which was poor quality and sauces were tasteless and watery and looked like they had be microwaved.

Hotel accommodation fine and location good for what we needed

The common areas were nice and restaurant was good
    • King Hilton Deluxe

The rooms were dated, especially bathroom. Expected more for the price paid and the brand. We were asked for more money on check in even though I had paid via booking dot com. I couldn’t understand the front desk staff very well - very poor English. We had requested a cot upon booking. We didn’t have one, we had to request it a few times before the bought it in. It didn’t have a proper mattress and was broken. Service was very slow. Not enough staff.

The common areas were nice and restaurant was good

Lovely hotel, awful restaurant
    • Queen Guest Room

The restaurant manager was dreadful didn't seem to be able to manage. Table was booked but sent to the bar because of kitchen problems when we returned the manager seemed annoyed we still wanted a table, he was rude and didn't seem to care. When we got food it was burnt.

Location was good and the room was large

Sad that my stay was so short!
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Really is nothing I didn't like.

The chef and waiting staff were friendly and happy to make any additional items not in the buffet, and were very attentive without being intrusive- the reception staff were very knowledgeable about the area and made booking in and out effortless and were very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in us as individuals rather than just another guest.

Room was comfortable and very clean.
    • Queen Family Room

A few of the staff were a bit surly, at breakfast the greeter was arguing with the couple in front of me in the line. Meal deals were not explained and this cost me money. I had pizza and a beer, paying for both, and there was a deal which I only discovered on check out.

Room was comfortable and very clean. Staff on reception were very helpful.

terrible
    • Queen Guest Room

staff abrupt, room not ready at 3pm, booked diner for 6:30 didn't eat till after 8pm, over charged on breakfast even though included in my booking.com booking, it was for the day before mine and my partners wedding and night together after getting married... wish I went somewhere else

the location

A lovely hotel completely spoiled by the running of the restaurant and the rude restaurant manager.
    • Queen Family Room

The restaurant was terrible. The attitude of the restaurant manager was appalling. Due to a mistake with our booking for dinner made by the hotel, for which he blamed us, we were left feeling very uncomfortable. In the end we had to leave the restaurant without eating.

Very comfortable, and the breakfast was lovely, overall a very pleasent stay.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I didn't like the fact that I had to pay for the parking. The beer in the bar wasn't very nice, as if it wasn't used that often. And if I'm being a little picky, the lifts were very old and slow and could do with a refurb.

Nice location, lovely grounds, and the bedroom was really clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and the shower was excellent. I had a room on the 5th floor, it was very quiet, so I was able to get a good nights sleep.

Lovely clean quiet hotel let down by poor service, attitude & over-charging. Wouldn’t recommend.
    • Queen Guest Room

Booked a Queen with breakfast. Got a twin and tried to charge me for breakfast. Of our party of 6 bookings only 1 was correct. Staff not particularly apologetic. Bar was extortionate. £5 for a soda and lime wedge. £7 for a pint of coke. Doors keys all failed multiple times. Breakfast a fiasco. Staff doing the best they could with no apparent management presence. Tried to operate a ‘traffic light’ system to manage breakfast rush but despite coming in early ‘green’ time tables weren’t clear, coffee and tea were impossible to get, most of the buffet was low or empty and what there was looked unappetising. Had to pay for car park. Smoking area right outside front door so no way to avoid walking through on entry & exit.

Lovely hotel building in a nice forest location. Super clean with all fixtures and fittings quality and high standard. Single beds generous size and comfy. Bath filled quickly and water pressure decent. Request for an ice bucket quickly fulfilled. One of the most soundproofed hotels I’ve ever stayed in.

Overall Good !
    • Queen Guest Room

They were understaffed for breakfast on a bank holiday weekend. Service left a lot to be desired. Coffee was not great. Could have added a bit more to the yoghurt variety & pastries. The extra bed was not firm enough for a 6 year old - could be better. Didn't know parking will be charged extra - could have been more obvious while booking to set the right expectation.

Welcome cookies were delicious. Hassle free parking - lots of space available. Breakfast spread was good. Good hotel overall.

Lovely hotel in beautiful surroundings.
    • Queen Guest Room

We stayed over the bank holiday in glorious sunshine and high temperatures and our room was very hot during the first night. Car parking was difficult at times due to guests as well as an event being on in the hotel.

Lovely location with beautiful woodland view from our room. Plenty of social seating indoors and out and a wonderful venue for a special occasion.

The rooms were nice and very clean.
    • Queen Guest Room

The staff service was poor. We were overcharged for our room. My in laws and brother all booked queen rooms and were given twin rooms due to double booking issues. I had no dressing gown or slippers and only one towel for both of us. Breakfast service was awful- they needed more staff. I would not stay here again, ever.

The rooms were nice and very clean. And it was a perfect location to visit our family.

Relaxing overnight stay before a long drive home

Cannot think of anything

The refurbished bathroom - and the fact that the hotel has kept the bath in place with a shower over. My husband and I really do prefer baths and so many hotels nowadays offer showers only.

Sorry not impressed
    • Queen Guest Room

Bed not comfortable at all. Receptionist on arrival helpful but telephone calls to hotel were far from helpful prior to visit. Tried booking directly with hotel it was a drama so gave up and booked through Booking.com wouldn’t stay there again. Also glass prosecco and a lime and soda was £18 ?!! At the bar . Poor bar person on own on her 2 nd day there and we were there for a wedding so she was trying to serve 20 at a time at bar!!

The view of trees out window

Conveniently located, good breakfast, comfortable beds
    • Queen Guest Room

No answer at reception on the telephone when calling from our room so we had to go to reception to have our query answered and when we got there, there were 2 staff standing behind the desk chatting

Great selection at breakfast and comfortable bed

The room is very dated.
    • Queen Guest Room

The room is very dated. The shower was a trickle and the mattress was old and you could feel the springs under your back. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay here.

Quality service just not quality products!!
    • Queen Guest Room

the beds and bedding and towels were smelly, they smelt of food and cooking etc!! The bed stunk and the pillows were stained and smelt like sweat!! Prices of drinks were expensive in the bar!! Same price as our meal for three people!! Also the cleaner came at 8.15 to wake us up when we were checking out that day!! Crazy!! Not a nice wake up call!! Especially for our two year old!

The breakfast was lovely! Our little girl got a balloon too at breakfast! The room was ok and the bathroom was top standard! Food was beautiful and large portions!

Peaceful and relaxing
    • Queen Guest Room

Restaurant service did not meet our expectations (on two occasions we were forgotten about), TV in room was not working.

Cookie on arrival, clean and spacious room, friendly staff

Generally okay. I wouldn’t go out my way to go back
    • Queen Family Room

The staff seemed inexperienced. I had to ask for a pot of tea and the receptionists manner wasn’t great when I checked out

The breakfast was good, although £15 felt excessive!

Pleasurable.
    • King Hilton Deluxe

For 3 days the breakfasts were cold although cooked breakfasts are supposed to be warm - No one likes cold egg! I did report this and they said they would tell the chef. Also the bedding was hard to manage.

I liked the bathroom and housecoats and the water was a nice touch.

Love the Hilton brand in general, it's the quality stay I am normally pretty happy to pay for.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Staff couldn't barely be bothered to help me upon check out.

Reception desk staff at initial check in were great but checking out and going through my bill which was higher than expected she was quite rude and the gent that stepped in to help wasn't much nicer. They both seemed bored.

Stay was terrible but be
    • Queen Guest Room

The bed the duvet how cold the room was and lack of caring in staff .

The bed was lumpy and The duvet was so thin there were no feathers left in it , so we were cold most of the night as they had also opened the windows . My child and I returned home sick and are still unwell coughing and cold . The hair dryer kept cutting out and was burned around the nosel so we were not able to fully dry our hair before leaving and also there wasn't enough toiletries for both of us I had to go to reception in the morning to get shampoo and conditioner for my daughter leaving her alone in the room . Compared to the jury's inn which we also stayed at , they were much better quality for the money and there beds were comfortable and had much better bedding .

Lovely hotel but well out the way.
    • Queen Guest Room

There wasn’t many vegetarian options and it was quite expensive, there weren’t many options at available at breakfast for vegetarians either. The location of the hotel is okay but very out of the way if you want to explore its a half an hour bus away if you don’t drive.

The food at dinner time was exquisite!

Reception was very welcoming after a long and difficult day.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

We had a twin room the one bed was not made up , no sheets tucked in and a bedspread completely missing. The cups need extra washing before use due to the tea/coffee scum inside . I dont like the extra parking cost located in the small print. Im staying in your Hotel for gods sake

Reception was very welcoming after a long and difficult day. Breakfast excellent as usual

Wonderful Venue for a wedding
    • Queen Guest Room

I found it difficult to switch off the subtitles on the TV.

All the food was lovely, the staff were all very friendly and most helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The room was clean and nicely designed the bathroom was clean and in perfect condition. the shower was one of the best I've ever had. We were attending our sons' wedding and the place was absolutely perfect for the event

first visit to a hilton and probably the last
    • Queen Guest Room

very disappointed with breakfast the hot selection was awful (apart from the sausages!) eggs were cold and anaemic, bacon cheap and the mushrooms were totally raw. the entrance leading to the hotel very off putting, dirty sofas and tables and littered cigarette ends all over the floor

Good breakfast.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Not all were as approachable/helpful. Being epically blanked whilst standing/waiting for a seat at the restaurant never goes down that well. A simple acknowledgment go a long way. The parking situation wasn't clear at all. Hotel guests are also charged parking, albeit discounted. Parking isn't free.

Good breakfast. Comfy room. Good evening menu. Many helpful and pleasant staff.

Great venue, very nice stay.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Nothing to mention anymore.

Very friendly staff, always willing to accommodate. We've been happy with this choise so far, and hope to continue being so. The parking, while vast indeed, could be somehow tricky if arriving late at night.

Would recommend for business or leisure travellers.
    • Queen Guest Room

Fabulous staff - incredibly helpful and went above and beyond. Especially reception. All this despite difficult circumstances due to weather conditions and as a consequence an unexpectedly full hotel.

Excellent service.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Stayed here as a result of a flight delay. Staff couldn't have been more helpful in accommodating and helping me in the circumstances. I had to leave at 5.15am before the breakfast service started but one was still provided.

Great stay and well looked after
    • King Hilton Deluxe

Was not much around the area and was complicated to access due to the road layout of the area, common problem in Southampton though. The food in the restaurant was nice however the menu was maybe not suited to a more basic taste pallet.

Was much larger than expected, was very quiet and had a nice decor. Breakfast was great by hotel breakfast standards.

The restaraunt in the hotel served very good food once a...
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Bar service an enjoyable time was had by all

The restaraunt in the hotel served very good food once a choice had been made from a very hard menu to read. The writing was so small that it was extremely difficult to read. The bar staff were not very proficient although they did their best, other than that all the staff were good and did a reasonable job.

Spoilt by uncomfortable bed and noisy neighbours. Lesson learnt stay in hotel with solid walls!
    • Queen Family Room

Bed very firm ... didn't sleep well. Noise from neighbouring room kept us awake ..although receptionist attended and was very helpful. Basically the walls between rooms allow noise to transmit as a result inebriated wedding guests can be rather noisy at 3 am! Breakfast £8 if you book the night before but £18.50 on the day. As we were not sure whether we would want breakfast when we arrived For three people a difference of £31.50 just because we wanted to defer our decision. We ate elsewhere.

All staff were very friendly, helpful and very customer attentive. Cookies on check in were great

Good, as always.
    • Queen Guest Room

Breakfast room service was an inconsistent amount. The one day I got 3 slices of bacon, 3 grilled tomatoes and the next day I got way less. They forgot to change the towels on day 2.

Just like last time it was an amazing stay at the Doubletree. Very comfortable beds and a clean bathroom. Nice location near the M3. Very nice breakfast room service. The staff is amazing and really friendly.

That there was 3 of us and only had 2 single beds, to lovely...

Bed noisey, thin duvet

That there was 3 of us and only had 2 single beds, to lovely ladies on reception sorted it out for us and upgraded our room no fuss!

Delicious cookies on arrival though no telephones to call...
    • Queen Family Room

Delicious cookies on arrival though no telephones to call for room service, went and ordered at desk. Following morning a 35 minute wait for eggs to be fried. The front of house staff were taking a lot of earache due to inadequate cooks

Everything you'd expect for a good price
    • Queen Guest Room

The shower had a fancy ringed shower head, which looked great but was full of limescale and so sprayed the bathroom / right into your eyes. And the duvets were really thin, considering it's the middle of winter.

Everyone knows the best thing about a Hilton Double Tree is the warm cookie on arrival! The hotel was comfortable and clean and a great value price.

5.5
    The wait breakfast was unforgivable, we had to wait for...
    • Queen Guest Room

The wait breakfast was unforgivable, we had to wait for almost an hour in a Que waiting for them to catch with breakfast. it was not busy. they had no excuse. it was the chefs in the kitchen, My wait i the line ruined my day as my back was very sore. I suffer with a bad back after loosing my leg in a road traffic accident so standing in the line really didn't help and my whole day was destroyed.

• Queen Guest Room

Swimming pool not re opened. 45 minute wait for food at breakfast to be put out. Paying for parking on top of room and breakfast cost. Breakfast overpriced for what it was.

Quiet at nighttime.

Great weekend ruined by breakfast fiasco.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Severely understaffed. Breakfast items were not being replenished in a timely manner and waitresses were overrun. Only one receptionist at checkout causing lengthy queues. Also the leisure facilities do not include a pool or spa area.

Convenient location and clean.

Room was great, but overall wouldn’t stay at this Hilton again, not up to their usual standards
    • Queen Family Room

The evening food was inconsistent poor at best and the restaurant service was poor. The coffee at breakfast was bitter, over stewed and overall not nice.

The breakfast was excellent

it meet my needs in terms of being at the same venue as conferance attending
    • King Hilton Deluxe

Food and lack of experience of waiting staff, had to ask 3 times for coffee at breakfast both days, no eggs at hot buffet on second day . Need to address quality of food both dinners taken in the restaurant and lounge bar were lacking any test and presentation, expensive disappiontment.

Bedroom facilities good

Location, Tv was a very good size.
    • Queen Guest Room

The room wasnt clean, had the previous customers socks in the drawer. bathtub was not clean. The cleaning was the main issue.

Location, Tv was a very good size.

Below average
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Staff in dining room slow Two requests nothing arrived Waited over 40 mins for desert Reception asked should she charge car park to my room Not charged Will I now get a fine ??

Great place, wonderful staff.
    • Queen Guest Room - Mobility Accessible

If I book for 3 adults I'd expect the room to reflect that, including the toiletries ;-)

Very conveniently placed hotel, friendly staff and very clean. Nice restaurant, bar, and very good breakfast. Recommended.

I enjoyed the whole night and the staff was very friendly
    • Queen Guest Room

i didn't like that there was loads of bowls and plates left in the stairwell from room service.

I thought that the place was lovely, it felt very homely.

the place was good staff friendly.
    • Queen Guest Room

the place was good staff friendly. bit slow getting booked in at breakfast. plus no one was checking the hot plates I had to find a member off staff and ask if they could some more eggs and bacon

Very satisfied except for the parking issues.
    • Queen Guest Room

Due to Xmas parties it was very difficult to park, we had a lot of luggage and did not consider the car park secure enough to leave it in the car overnight, it was pouring with rain and very difficult to park under the canopy at the front of the hotel due to so many taxi's dropping people off so this took well over half an hour, I do think this area should be reserved for paying guests especially when the weather is inclement.

Very welcoming staff

Lovely room, good value, happy :)
    • Queen Guest Room

That the cleaning lady banged on the door at 9:30am on New Year’s Day when check out wasn’t until 12

Big rooms. Easy check in. Free cookie (??!!!). Bath

very helpful and always a good standard each time we stay there.
    • Queen Guest Room

the heating could been a little higher.

we found the attention of your front desk most helpful. the room proved my wife and I with all the items required for great stay. kindest regards. john and barbara stroud

Wouldn't return.
    • Junior King Suite

There were dirty glasses. The previous occupiers open drink was still left in the fridge. We also had room service. The club sandwich was dry,tasteless and bland. Not what you would expect when paying £12.50 for a sandwich. Also the bed was hard and uncomfortable.

The receptionist when checking in was lovely

Not ideal but we managed, the assistant manager was excellent.

A hotel with over a hundred rooms and only three were wheelchair accessible, as my room was over booked I had to have a different room with just enough space to get on the bed from the wheelchair and I had to use the toilet in the public area of the hotel.

The assistant manager had been left in a difficult situation by booking.com overbooking the disabled wheelchair rooms. which meant I got a refund on the room and a free dinner for four.

Disappointed - expected more, cold property - not as good as cheaper chains
    • Queen Guest Room

-Whole hotel was cold - the bar, breakfast room and our bedroom (despite turning thermostat up) -breakfast very mediocre- a lot of food cold, had to ask repeatedly for coffee/ tea/ more bowls, poor service from staff - an empty wrapper in the bin in bathroom from previous occupant of room - old/ poor flow from shower -creaky, worn bed - cold draught from window despite curtains pulled

Friendly reception staff Easy to find if driving Convenient for university / Southampton General Hospital (if driving/ using taxi)

Clean and relatively spacious room.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Breakfast choice are rather poor. It took us ages to get dinner at the hotel restaurant. Lunches at conference center were never on time.

Clean and relatively spacious room. Very friendly receptionists, ready to help every time.

Comfortable stopover
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Charging 5 pound for parking felt a little unnecessary when it is a purpose-built, out of town hotel, and use of all other facilities was included in the room rate. Guests cannot really get there by other means except taxis and nobody other than hotel guests appeared to be wanting to use the spaces.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Had a family get to gether for a 70th Birthday so booked 9...
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Had a family get to gether for a 70th Birthday so booked 9 rooms and dinner for 23 on one night all very good and everyone at the hotel was very helpfull could not have been better

My stay, although only overnight, was very comfortable.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The coffee in the restaurant.

I booked a twin room as I thought my sister was joining me, which she didn't. The receptionist very kindly relocated me to a double bedded room which was much more comfortable as I was on my own. Thank you.

Not what was expected for a Hilton stay...
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Arrived and took over an hour to check-in as they had problems with the key card system. Finally checked-in and then one of the key cards didn't work at all. Next day, electricity in our room stopped working at 10:30 am (check-out wasn't until 12). Also, shower did not get very hot. Very poor customer service at front desk and very slow.

A busy hotel due to its location, not what it offers.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Bedroom needed airing and smelt very stale. Service in the restauarnt was terrible. Despite asking 3 times our drinks took almost 30 mins to arrive at dinner. Staff spoke very poor english. Food poor. Fire alarm went off in the night and reception staff werent bothered.

Good location. Bedrooms and bathroom nice layout.

We will never use that hotel ever again the Cambridge Double tree is far superior
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

We didn’t like the food it was overpriced and poor quality in terms of value and taste,we had to return a curry which was tasteless and it was returned after it had had extra curry powder sprinkled on it and reheated in a microwave. We found the bar to be poorly stocked as we have never stayed in an hotel that doesn’t stock Bacardi white rum I also had a steak and kidney pudding which turned out to have a pie crust!we also felt that it was unfair to charged £5.00 for overnight parking as we were residents the hotel was difficult to find even using a sat nav as we were given two different postcodes

Great location, clean, modern and the staff were excellent but parking is a nightmare and expensive.
    • Queen Guest Room

Parking at this hotel was such a nightmare and where a member of our party was wheelchair bound, we could not find a space anyway near the reception. I was also rather annoyed to discover they had to pay for parking as well.

We have recently moved near to this hotel and have had our first group of friends visit us. With such large parties, we sometimes cannot accommodate all, so the location of this hotel was perfect. I booked their accommodation, checked them in and escorted them to their room to make sure everything was as it should be and it was. Thank you

Great stay, would definitely recommend.
    • Queen Guest Room

The location is the only issue really, nothing much it walking distance however there is a bus stop right out the front.

Staff were amazing and room was great, restaurant and bar are also very nice.

Just what was required for an overnight stay
    • Queen Guest Room - Mobility Accessible

Booking.com did not tell hotel about our special requests. We also needed to report that the plug for bath would close but not open. Needed to hold it open manually whilst bath drained.

Staff really helpful. Bed comfortable with room clean and tidy.

Very welcoming staff.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Parking on the hotel site full of non-sense. No way to get a car parking...only right at the back. I think lots of people been parking in there for cruises....not easy to get a car park.

Very welcoming staff.

Best place for business travel near Southampton and Hursley

Everything was great.

The staff was very professional and hospitable with a superb Hilton feeling. The rooms are comfortable with delicious beds and ultra clean linen. The lamps and accesories perfect and a great place to work and dedicate time to an intensive workshop. We loved it. Million thanks to the Doubletree Hilton Staff.

Ok but doubt we would stay again
    • Queen Guest Room

Room was not ready until after 4pm, not our fault you had a wedding, very pricy drinks, no malbec, coke or lemonade. Did not like restaurant food, soup greasy and watery, curry lacked taste. Did not get offered cookies, had to ask for them. Poor wifi, no water in room

Clean room good breakfast

suitable for an overnight stay.
    • Queen Guest Room

Rooms a little cold. Not enough on bed for warmth. Wasn't informed about service charge. No biscuits on beverage tray. Toaster didn't work. No fruit yoghurts or plain rolls. Mum didnt get early morning call.

Décor good. Karlina on Reception was excellent and helpful as I was taking mum to Southampton general for an important hospital appointment. Made it an easy transaction. 10 out of 10 for her.

Convenient location, but a little too expensive for what it is
    • Queen Guest Room

Very cold room, drafty window, even with the aircond on, wasn’t warm enough. Little dusty especially in bathroom. We have ordered dinner via room service and the food was quiet dry, not good tbh.

Spacious room, convenient location, quiet area surrounded by a forest

It served the purpose of my requiring accommodation in Southampton overnight.
    • Queen Guest Room

Car parking is poor, I stayed on two occasions, both times there were no parking spaces available. The hotel has a charge for overnight parking; also displays a "we have no responsibility" poster. In view of the parking difficulties I would rate the occasion of a scratch, bump or scrape highly likely.

Pleasant hotel; well situated for Southampton docks; breakfast good enough; sitting area good.

Very disappointing visit and no longer very special
    • King Hilton Deluxe

The Hotel is old and dated, the rooms are dull and in need of a face lift, most of the staff are foreign(and most very nice)which meant I couldn’t understand a lot of what they said. The rooms no longer have bottled water in and the toilet roll is the cheapest on the market. I ordered a gin and tonic at the bar and received a small tumbler, one ice cube and no lime or lemon, And charged £9 for it.

The food is the best thing this hotel has to offer.

A comfortable night, but heavy sleepers only.
    • Queen Guest Room

The rooms are very noisy. You can hear what’s happening on the corridors and in different rooms. As a result I was awoken by loud children very early in the morning. Charging hotel guest for parking.

Comfortable beds, clean bathroom and friendly staff. The lady at the reception did an outstanding job assisting me.

Good with minor hiccups.
    • Queen Family Room

It's basically the lower of hiltons. Still very nice but to pay £5 parking each day on top of the room is a little costly (and to be fair it's not even a modern Hilton).

Fresh warm cookie handed to you Up on arrival.

Disappointed
    • Queen Family Room

Rude and arrogant desk staff. No travel cot or appropriate bedding provided...unacceptable after travelling for 11hours and checking in at 10.30pm. Took 40 mins to resolve appropriately.

below average and expensive for what it is
    • Queen Guest Room

the food was poor, cold and expensive, and they ran out of breakfast they are ridiculously understaffed too this hotel is not value for money, the facilities are poor and expensive, boarding on a rip off the car park is permanently full too with people leaving their cars and going on cruises would not recommend it at all

the accommodation and hotel are good.

Very good, shame the staff ruined the checkout
    • Queen Family Room

The staff when we were checking out weren't very helpful and the manager on reception was condescending.

Comfort of the bed was lovely, location was good and the breakfast was nice, good variety.