Reviews of Hilton Belfast Templepatrick 4 stars

#2 of 2 hotels in Templepatrick

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

room was excellent.
    • Double Deluxe Room

our stay was perfect. wouldn't change anything.

room was excellent. plenty of space and fab views of the grounds. bathroom was clean and excellent selection of toiletries and towels.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Room and massage great. Restaurant highly disappointing.
    • Double Guest Room

Food in the restaurant. Overpriced, undercooked even after sending back. Service was terrible staff just seemed to be walking about talking to each other. Salad wasn’t even cut up properly and seemed to have a slice of bacon from breakfast in it. Steaks @£24 not worth the money.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

very disappointing
    • Twin Guest Room

problem with booking took a long time to only partially resolve. Eventually accepted a poor compromise just to get to a room. Meal in restaurant was only just acceptable. Goats cheese was more like creamed cheese. Main course ok, dessert was meant to be a cheese cake was a mass produced `sweet` sugary dessert like no `cheesecake` I have ever tasted.

good sized room

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Very noisy hotel, I was in the room 149 and it was located...

Noisy hotel

Very noisy hotel, I was in the room 149 and it was located over the reception, from 4 am until I woke up at 7 hrs I could not sleep because they were making a lot of noisy opening and closing a door ..... I was not aware or I could not know from were the noise was coming. Horrible night......

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Good for business or adult tracellers not great for families.
    • Twin Guest Room

Prior to booking I called to explain that I would be staying with my sons 15 and 9 the 9 year old has autism which I expleined to ensure that a bathing cap was not a requirement for the swimming pool. I could not check in at 3 o'clock (I phoned prior to going to the hotel to make sure I could) as with an autistic child timing is important regarding waiting etc.) I left the hotel at 03.40 having not checked in as the room was not ready. At this my youngest son could not handle the stress and would not stay in the hotel. I had to retuirn him to his mother and stayed the weekend alone each evening although I did collect my son on Saturday morning and brought him to the pool which he thoroughly enjoyed..

Room was comfortable, clean and very quiet (I did have concerns being over the front doors (room 150) but the WIFI would not connect error message was the name and room number I supplied was incorrect (although it was) Breakfast was good with a great selection and friendly staff although it took a while to find the bread and toaster. The staff overall were helpful and cheerful

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Check in was very quick and staff was very friendly.
    • Double Guest Room

The staff in restaurant (breakfast) wasnt as friendly and helpfull as receptionsts especially main person who suppost to give us table.

Check in was very quick and staff was very friendly.

RUBBISH!

the hotel!!!!

Breakfast Was spot on ...Pity Reception Staff and Room quality wasn't as good Tired ...Staff approach and Rooms Need i say more ....Yes Price was silly, Hilton for me has lost it completely!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Much improved

Nothing to dislike

Lovely hotel. It is back to the Hilton Templepatrick we use to love. Everywhere had an air of a well run hotel which puts it’s customers first. Great staff

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Staff and food made up for the rest of the hotel!
    • Double Guest Room

I feel like this is only four star because of the Hilton brand name. The hotel is tired and dated, in bad need of refurbishment, including rooms and I feel I’ve stayed in better 3 star hotels. Bed was rock hard and shower wasn’t the greatest.

I attended a wedding and couldn’t fault the staff or the food. Breakfast the next morning was also fantastic.

Breakfast plentiful and not dried out like some buffet...
    • Twin Guest Room

Some noise from corridor apparent

Breakfast plentiful and not dried out like some buffet service. Bathroom good size with all expected facilities and toiletries

Good facilities in a nice country setting.
    • Double Guest Room

The beds were uncomfortable. The first night there were two single beds on wheels which were hard and uncomfortable. After complaining they moved us for the second night and the bed was only slightly better.

Good facilities in a nice country setting.

Very Good,Thank you
    • Double Guest Room

Booked the hotel because of its convenience for the airport. Got just what I had expected from a Hilton, an experience consistent with the brand.It's not exceptional but it is reliable and good. Staff very friendly, credit to the facility.

Hilton Nightmare
    • Double Guest Room

On arrival my key card wouldn't open door had to fetch maintenance to get me in and a new card, the tv had to be replaced as it was not responding then the second tv wouldn't work kept locking on channels after two hours of a man in my room I asked to be moved if this problem wasn't fixed then they told me it's happening in all rooms a server issue, very little channels and to change channel you had to turn tv on and off absoulute joke. The maid walked into our room not once but twice, the bathroom had black mildew around the bath there was a blood stain on the wall, the bed was horrible so cheap you could feel the springs and the pillows horrible. I need a break away after that place. Terrible

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

All worked as expected for a one day business trip
    • Twin Guest Room

Weirdly the ice bucket lid did not fit the bucket?#!

There was a slight cock-up over my dinner order - a Caesar salad took 20 minutes-, but it was resolved amicably by the Maitre'd

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Disappointed as I was really looking forward to our stay
    • Double Deluxe Room

The pool was absolutely freezing, the Deluxe room was rubbish for what we paid. The lighting was terrible and the shower was a dribble! So disappointed as I was so looking forward to it.

The view was really really lovely, the room temperature was perfect and the dinner was to absolutely die for! The staff in the restaurant were so lovely, friendly, funny and couldn’t be more helpful.

Peaceful location with views of the golf course.
    • Double Guest Room

The food in the bar was not fresh which was disappointing. Their ‘fresh pavalova’ was a frozen meringue and the cheesy garlic bread was chewy and seemed to have been microwaved.

Peaceful location with views of the golf course. Staff are very helpful and welcoming

It was friendly, lovely food, uncomfortable bed and a shame about pool times
    • Twin Guest Room

The bed and just thought it would help if the times pool could be accessed were visible at time of booking !

The staff were all exceptionally helpful. We were disappointed at not being able to access the pool as this was why I booked the hotel ( a treat for end of holiday) when mentioned the children were given a sweet treat at least an acknowledgement but not really compensation, the food and staff were lovely the room was clean but a bit noisy and the bed, a shame to say was the most uncomfortable I've ever slept in.

unfortunatly My sister and I where very disappointed. HILTON HOTEL!!!!!!
    • Twin Guest Room

the beds in our room where very uncofortable have never not slept in such uncomfortable bed and still using feather pillows which due to allergies etc I feel the hotel should seriously take into cosideration. /////we also feel that the whole spa facilities need up dated as the waiting area for massage etc is not as comfortable and relaxing as some others. House keeping also may need more supervision as after our first night stay our room was not dusted, or hoovered, and bathroom was given a quick wipe........also noted that we believe that the morning juice was watered down!!!!!

the food was very good, and staff were friendly and had very good standard off customer service.

A nice stay, nice staff but not great value at 100 quid plus per night.
    • Double Guest Room

Room service for breakfast was non-existent. If you knew you wanted to have room service the night before, then it would have been fine, but unfortunately on two occasions when deciding to have room service the following morning, it was not possible. Told that breakfast rolls would need to be ordered night before or take over an hour, yet 15 minutes later, we had them served in the bar area. Moral - you don't always know what you want to do until you actually wake up!

Excellent breakfast and attention of staff, bar prices were fair.

Over all the place was great very comfy an cosy was clean and great view from our room
    • Double Deluxe Room

Only down side was my fiancee got the beef burger which was £16 but when he got the burger it was pink in the inside but he did say it was nice but he's not the type to eat pink burgers he likes his well done so we asked a waiter can he have it more cooked an the waiter was really nice about it but then again when the new burger came back it was also pink so he just didn't eat it they kindly gave us a Discount but then all I got was a breast of chicken an a little bit of mash an gravy I did asked for no veg or anything else but my meal was £14 but it was a lovely meal just a little pricey

I loved everything about the Hilton hotel staff were so friendly and nice it was great value for the money free swimming pool and sauna and the golf range was free all you had to pay was 3.50 for 60 balls which I thought was amazing and you get free clubs to play the golf range with

Room was quite dirty and very dated.
    • Double Deluxe Room

Room was quite dirty and very dated. Matreess was ancient and lumpy and carpets very old in both room and corridor Partner very sensitive to dust and had a very unpleasant night in the room with the amount of dust in the air.

A few complaints but mainly good.
    • Double Deluxe Room

Disappointed at some of the service at breakfast the first morning. The staff seemed to spend most of their time at other side of restaurant. Wanted more coffee but took too long to attract someone and then he forgot. When I eventually got it, it then disappeared off table half finished when up getting toast. Dust on wooden frame above the bed.

Great location and the room was very good looking out over golf course.The food was good and the guy serving the hot food was very friendly. The bar waiter that served me my Guinness was also very obliging.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Would definitely stay here again
    • Double Guest Room

My family and I had a pleasant overnight stay. The room was lovely with a beautiful view and the beds were clean and comfy. The staff were very nice and the breakfast was lovely the next morning. No complaints from our stay whatsoever :)

Staff were lovely and friendly and facilities in pool gym...
    • Double Deluxe Room

Property could do with a paint, lobby seating poor and uncomfortable with no character and the bar is dull with no character.

Staff were lovely and friendly and facilities in pool gym room etc were great. Breakfast was amazingly good.

Perfect for what we wanted and would recommend.
    • Double Deluxe Room

Bed was not the most comfortable and we got back to the room one day at 2.00pm and the room still hadn't been made up.

The staff were fabulous in every way. Great Restaurant and bar and lovely views over Templepatrick golf course. Good breakfast.

Comfortable relaxing stay. Bar food was a highlight
    • Double Guest Room

The breakfast was good especially the fresh fruit and yogurt however the pastries were slightly stale and the sausages had a weird flavour. They tasted very cheap.

Staff went out of their way to help and were very friendly

Nothing to add to what has already been said.
    • Double Guest Room

We have been going to this hotel since 1993 - although not the Hilton then and it has now gone rapidly downhill and we are sorry to say it is highly unlikely we will visit again. Such a shame but there you are!

The Chef Mark was excellent. Coffee was cold. The Managress was not overly friendly other than that the breakfast was fine.

We have been going very regular as my husband works away...
    • Double Guest Room

We have been going very regular as my husband works away & we like a break from the children that isn’t too far. Food has taken a real decline i the last 6 months, we basically have tried the whole menu but have been increasingly disappointed. Lasagne was clearly frozen & was swimming in water. The tikka is half the usual portion & what used to be a lovely salad of a variety of vegetables is now a bundle of limp lettuce! We continue to stay over but no longer use restaurant!

Fine but not special
    • Twin Guest Room

Cheap biscuits in room, no water and pay for wifi??? We didn't get our wake up call which could have been a problem as very early flight.

Restaurant staff and food was very good. Staff were working hard all the time and switched on to needs and emptied tables.

Breakfast was very good and staff were friendly and helpful
    • Double Guest Room

Some of the golf course putting greens were in poor condition. Although the cost of playing the course was reduced to reflect the problem, I chose to play elsewhere. There was a girls football tournament taking place and some of the teams and organisers were staying, this gave the impression that the hotel was overcrowded especially at breakfast.

Breakfast was very good and staff were friendly and helpful

Room had a great view.
    • Double Deluxe Room

Outside of hotel looked old and outdated, cobwebs in corners in the reception. Had to wait 20 minutes before using the pool because clean towels weren’t available. Dressing gowns were old and tattered

Room had a great view. Food was great. Receptionists were fantastic. Pool and sauna was nice.

Breakfast excellent bed very comfy spill on the corridor...

Helpfulness of staff

Breakfast excellent bed very comfy spill on the corridor Thursday night still there sunday wrong bill put under our door. Stayed there for a wedding in the hotel got there at 1pm wedding at 2 pm but couldn't let u check in till after 3 so had to get ready for wedding in a friends room 8 of us the reception offered us nothing

Hilton Templepatrick..
    • Double Guest Room

Food prices a little on the expensive side and portions a bit small..

Fantastic clean room, great gym and pool area, very professional and customer focussed staff..

Wouldnt be back
    • Double Deluxe Room

Bed wasnt comfty two singles pushed togather. Room wasnt what i expected it. I paid for deluxe very smelly. For what i paid expected more. Bathroom very dated

Food was lovely. View was ok

Great Place for a Night away
    • Twin Deluxe Room

There was not really anything that we didn't like

The staff were very friendly and attentive, we were made feel welcome and also, even though the hotel was rather busy, we were also treated with a very individual approach, meaning we felt more than just another guest

Poor!!
    • Double Guest Room

No air con hotel was so warm at night and all they had was a table fan to cool the room down which was caked with dust this of course ended up all over the room the bed was like a brick an wee had blood stains on our pillow so over all we were disappointed!!!

The staff were very friendly .
    • Double Guest Room

Just the scrambled egg in the breakfast wasn't nice at all . The rooms were also very hot and stuffy .

The staff were very friendly . It was a lovely hotel very relaxing atmosphere.

Overall the place needs upgrading. I wasn't too pleased about the hotel as I expect for a 5 star ra
    • Family Deluxe Room

I was disappointed of the room as there was plenty of dust and the bathroom was stinky. The bed was very disappointing as well due to the creaky noise when you move. There wasn't any air conditioned in the room.. The food was horrible and expensive. I wasn't expecting it as we stayed there around 10 years ago and it was grand.

The staff were lovely and accommodating.

Sunday night getaway
    • Double Guest Room

Our room could’ve done with air con, there was a fan in the room but it had no affect.

The location is beautiful, sitting in the bar overlooking the golf course was so relaxing. Easy to get to. Staff very friendly.

Nice, clean hotel.. pity about beds
    • Twin Guest Room

The mattresses were hard and pillows so flat.. myself and Mum woke up with sore back and neck - I didn’t sleep well 😞 pity cause everything else very good

Bright. Spacious, clean hotel. Friendly staff

Lovely hotel, front of house staff very helpful, food and...
    • Double Guest Room

The bar staff...... need to brush up on there people skills

Lovely hotel, front of house staff very helpful, food and grounds around the hotel are beautiful

If I come back to Ireland I will stay there again and recommend it to friends. The servers great
    • Twin Guest Room

No air conditioning....but the heat in Ireland is uncommon. Could have used stand up fans to make it more comfortable....it was hot.

Nice beds and pillows

Northern Ireland trip
    • Twin Guest Room

No climate control in rooms but to be fair weather unseasonably hot. Some of the gym equipment old. Lastly advertised Brasserie and carvery not available. If you advertise ypu need to provide the facilities.

Excellent breakfasts friendly and helpful staff clean like you wouldn't believe in all areas

Uncomfortable and very poor
    • Double Guest Room

The heat in the room was unbearable and I can't believe there was no air conditioning as standard in this calibre of a hotel. Staff were dismissive on check out and commented in reply to my point about the heat that yes it was for out there. Not good enough

A nice building

Wasn't a great stay I won't be back
    • Double Guest Room

The bed was so hard the floor was stained it was so dark and old no shower just a shower over the bath and bath was years old I won't be back was really disappointed

Staff was nice that was about it

Comfy room, very tasty breakfast and very friendly staff,...
    • Double Guest Room

Comfy room, very tasty breakfast and very friendly staff, special mention to Sophia Beattie who was so helpful and punctual with our query. We will definitely return again.

Relaxing, friendly hotel in a lovely setting.
    • Double Guest Room

A small fridge and extra pillows in the room would have been good. The coffe with breakfast was very bitter.

All the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Golf course very picturesque.

The breakfast facilities were great and the staff were...
    • Double Guest Room

The breakfast facilities were great and the staff were incredibly welcoming and conscientious. We were upgraded to a deluxe suite which was a lovely treat but it was what we would have expected with our initial booking to be honest. A good hotel for a peaceful stay but not one I would book again for a romantic or luxury getaway. The staff made sure we had a good time with faultless service and good manners.

Pleasant stay.
    • Family Deluxe Room

Highchair in the bar was disgusting. Very dirty and old. Room could do with a more modern feel, especially the bathroom as tiles were cracked and gaps around bath panels.

Picked the hotel as it had a pool. Great if you were into golf. Very quiet location and great for a short stay.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel for work.
    • Double Guest Room

WiFi is not free in the rooms! I've been in many hotels in Ireland and I've met paid WiFi in the room for the first time and I'm very disappointed. Even 2-3 stars hotels have WiFi for free in the rooms. Breakfast was poor. I've been in other Hilton hotels and this hotel has the worst breakfast.

The territory is huge and I've had a nice walk in the evening.

Would definitely stay again
    • Double Deluxe Room

Only thing I could suggest to inprove the double deluxe room would be a big light in the main area as you only have lamps for lighting.

Literally liked everything. Will be booking a longer stay next time to make the most of the gym, pool and beautiful grounds. Also the young man at reception had exceptional manners and was very helpful.

great place to stay on business
    • Double Deluxe Room

my colleague booked directly with the hotel but was charged extra for breakfast and this was not clear when she booked. The total cost for her room which was identical to mine (booked though booking.com) was a lot more when breakfast was added. The staff said they'd look into this but nothing was done to rectify this before she checked out. The scambled eggs didn't look very appealing.

the bar food was great and staff were friendly and helpful.

The extractor fan in our room was faulty and woke us up...
    • Double Guest Room

The extractor fan in our room was faulty and woke us up several times through the night. Reception said they were unable to assist. There was a lack of tea, coffee and milk. Had to ask for supplies to be brought to our room. Ordered room service but could only be offered a cheese and onion sandwich. The tray was only removed from the hall late afternoon the next day. Generally, the hotel was noisy, despite being on the second floor, we could hear movement downstairs and other guests down the hall.

Staff wonderful, location of room very noisy and small.
    • Double Guest Room

I was disappointed with my online booking as if said it offered me the best room, however, this was far from the case. The room was much smaller than other rooms I had in the hotel and the noise level meant that we had very little sleep, which meant we got up early and checked out earlier than we had hoped.

Your staff were excellent, everyone of them did their job to the highest standard and were polite and welcoming.

Nice hotel in the countryside - bit dated
    • Twin Guest Room

For checking in you need to pay for the stay in full if you are using a debit card. If you are using a credit card it is £50 deposit per night. There are no exceptions to this. Interior of the hotel is dated in some areas. Shower facilities are okay - shower head in bathtub. Food in the restaurant can be hit and miss. The breakfast is continental with the option to get boiled eggs or omelettes. I waited 40 minutes for two boiled eggs so be sure to follow up with the chef. Be sure you have breakfast included before you sit down, I was charged £10 pound for two slices of toast as no one told me it wasn't included when I was seated. Breakfast voucher = payment added to room NOT free

I travelled with work and stayed for a month in this hotel. The staff were pleasant, the rooms were cleaned daily and the gym and pool facilities were good. The rooms are a nice size with comfy beds. It's a nice hotel if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city but do note that there is not much around the area in relation to pubs, cafés or restaurants. It is driving distance to both the city centre and airport.

Great experience other than the bar.
    • Family Deluxe Room

The bar didn’t stock diet 7-up/Sprite Zero and bar prices were extremely high much higher than local bars.

The hotel was excellent from the food to the cleanliness and staff very friendly.

We went away for the weekend to relax and I had the best weekend
    • Double Deluxe Room

Nothing at all everything was perfect

I loved every minute of my stay, I won’t go anywhere else as the Hilton is my favourite hotel ever meets all my expectations and I’m fussy!!

Swimming pool, steam/sauna was fab, food was great &...
    • Double Guest Room

Hotel needs a refresh & due to a wedding, the room/hotel was very noisy

Swimming pool, steam/sauna was fab, food was great & value for money. Staff were friendly

Overall, our stay was pleasant and restful but as we arrived late, we didn’t sample all facilities.
    • Double Guest Room

There was no hot food available in the restaurant or the bar or by room service after midnight. While I understand the restaurant and bar may have been closed, it was surprising that a hotel of this calibre did not offer hot sandwiches and snacks on its room service menu after midnight. It wasn’t clear if this was hotel policy or a one-off the evening we stayed. The faucets in the bathroom didn’t function properly. They were very loose and it was extremely difficult to turn them off.

Very helpful reception staff. Clean, sizeable room. Excellent breakfast with plenty of variety on the menu.

Food did not meet expectations.
    • Double Guest Room

Food did not meet expectations. We ate in the restaurant both nights. First night the food was average, the second night my partners meal was burnt and she sent it back. Breakfast was nice and there was a good spread. But the second morning there was a shortage in food available. No glasses, water, orange juice, bread, bananas, apples and pastries. A separate jacuzzi by the pool would also be nice, this area was connected to the main pool which meant it was difficult to warm up

We had our wedding here and it was an excellent day.
    • Twin Guest Room

We had our wedding here and it was an excellent day. All the staff from Karen in events to the bar staff, reception staff, waiting staff etc were all pleasant and courteous at all times. The day could not have gone any better.

• Double Guest Room

The breakfast had a lot of tinned fruit.I’d prefer fresh fruit.The bar didn’t have any craft beers on draught which was a pity.

Very comfy bed and staff were very friendly.

the staff were lovely. Won't stay here again. Breakfast should be included.
    • Twin Guest Room

the bed felt like a hospital bed and the headboard didn't meet so constantly correcting it. Not enough channels on the tv. Wasn't told you could get vouchers from the reception for breakfast to lower the costs, stumbled on this information. Room was tired looking and needs updating.

the food was good. staff were great

Lovely stay
    • Double Guest Room

Nothing really, if I was to nit pic the hotel was a tad dated but considering the price paid no complaints :)

Nice hotel, staff were very helpful and the room was bright and clean. Delicious breakfast the next morning

Nice hotel. Friendly, helpful staff.
    • Double Guest Room

Restaurant staff left tables uncleared for the entire evening which seemed odd given the exceptional standard of food served. This gave the unfair impression of a canteen not the excellent restaurant that it is.

The food at the restaurant was excellent & the reception staff were very friendly & helpful.

Amazing hotel for families my children love it here.
    • Double Deluxe Room

On are last day we attended the swimming pool and when taking my young children ages 7 and 8 (one boy one girl ) out of the pool to get washed the in the family changing room the shower didn’t work, so I took them both into the female changing room now I understand it’s only for females but my son has a disability & it’s not a visible disability but I need to change him wash as he wouldn’t do it himself in the men’s!! Apon enterting the changing rooms I was told by a lady to get out there is a place for boys I explained that the showers weren’t working in the family area and I needed to shower my son she said I don’t care he’s not aloud in here I was absolutely disgusted at this I had to pick up all my stuff an move back to family area and shower my boy in the swimming pool shower.... this was really embarrassing and upset my son a lot!!!!

Amazing hotel for families my children love it here..

It was close to the airport which was useful, the staff were...
    • Double Guest Room

The restaurant food was very disappointing which prompts this review. The food didn’t taste fresh and it was all cold! For lunch we had burger with fried onions although the onions weren’t cooked! The chips were cold. We had a steak ciabatta with cold chips also and soggy salad, it was very average, but everything was cold - I don’t mean warm, it was below warm! We also had soup starter which was cold, had no taste nor smell and the chicken wings were deep fried and packet rubbish. We also had dinner that evening, (there wasn’t any other restaurants local enough that were open to be honest which is why we ate there otherwise we wouldn’t have). Food again very average although at-least half came out warm this time. Your waiter, Ross who served us for lunch and dinner informed us that there were other complaints about the food being cold and incorrect orders - we asked to speak to the chef, he didn’t appear though!

It was close to the airport which was useful, the staff were friendly and helpful.

Disappointed and won't be back
    • Double Guest Room

They advertised offers on Facebook for the day we went but there was no sign of them when we got there and staff had no idea about it. Food was quite bland and not good value for money.

Very clean

Okayish food dirty beer glasses location not near anything unless you golf
    • Double Guest Room

In the bar first glass had salty taste like it wasn’t rinsed properly gave us a new drink second glass had something on the bottom that stuck to the napkin.

Would not go back!
    • Double Guest Room

Awful smell, bedroom was well below expectations, didn't use the bathroom as it was kitted out for a person with disabilities like the rest of the room so felt very uncomfortable

Lovely relaxing 15 minutes from everything
    • Family Deluxe Room

We tried to go swimming on our last morning but there was a private class on in the pool which was a bummer for our little girl as we wrtr allowed enter the pool area at all.

Really enjoyed our stay here with our 6 year old she loved it. Our family room was huge and we were more than happy. Great price and kids eat free once adults are having there meals

Great food, great room and excellent facilities
    • Double Guest Room

A bit far out for from any town but perfect if your just looking for a relaxing weekend doing nothing like us :)

Great food, great room and excellent facilities

Bar is the best part of the place
    • Twin Guest Room

Heard nothing but great things about the Hilton but it was pretty standard nothing there to make me want to go back

Bar was great along with the staff and entertainment 10/10

Over all it was a great stay at a fabulous hotel minor one blip.

The breakfast, asked for a poached egg and it was raw, turned me off having breakfast the 2nd morning of my stay.

The bed was very comfy, and sheets were always fresh. Had a great variety of channels on Tv in room and always left fresh refreshments.

Hotel was friendly and clean, evening meal and breakfast was...
    • Twin Guest Room

I'm not a fan of a shower over a bath with a curtain. I much prefer a separate shower cubicle but I was aware of that situation when I booked and still chose the hotel.

Hotel was friendly and clean, evening meal and breakfast was very good and break. Bedroom was very spacious and the view from the restaurant on a frosty morning was suberb.