Reviews of Hilton London Heathrow Airport 4 stars

Heathrow Airport Terminal 4, Heathrow, TW6 3AF, United Kingdom

#3 of 26 hotels in Heathrow

All of the above

Hotel dated eeds referb dinner was poor calamari over cooked and main course was poor had queen scallops but theywere baby scalops. Also charged me for mini bar had to call serval times to explain ididnt use.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

TV menu didn't work. As always when I travel alone, the view was of the mechanics of the building. Single travelers don't always need to be put "our of the way".

Food was excellent. Airport location.

• King Guest Room

There is carpet all in the hallways to your room and when you get out of the lift and in your bedroom. It’s a struggle taking in heavy suitcases as they don’t role smoothly.

The King Deluxe Room is the one I booked this time. Being a Hilton Honours member they give more flexibility on choosing your rooms and including WiFi. We managed to get a room on the 4th floor which doesn’t have a interconnecting room with walk in shower. Got breakfast Included which is from 6am - 10:30am everyday. So you get that time to sleep in a bit more before getting breakfast

• King Guest Room

A room with a bathtub would maybe have been nice, and personally - for me tv's in hotel rooms are a bit redundant..

Awesome service on all levels, reception (both evening and morning), restaurant (evening & morning), bar, management! Nice and modern room. Very quick connection to Heathrow - depending on where you're flying from (covered walkway to T4, 10-15min bus to T5).

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The gym and pool are not open early in the morning to use before flights it also could stay open later at night for flights coming in late

Very comfortable and convenient

• King Guest Room

Small room. AC loud. Walkway to terminal 5 long and at the end you have to go outside to get into the hotel so if it’s raining you get wet. On the second day our keys didn’t work. Another trip to the desk. Annoying they do t provide pick up for the hotel at terminals free. If you wan t a bus to terminals there is a charge.

Clean overall. Helpful staff. Checkout easy.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

There was no long term disabled parking. The parking was on a lower level and so had to arrange for a porter to come to the car park several times to collect luggage and our son a wheelchair user. When we arrived back from our flight we had to walk down a hill with luggage and son.

The closeness to the terminal.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The signage to the airport in Terminal 4 could be better - I came out of the lifts and didn't realise the walkway was immediately adjacent, so I was walking around the Terminal looking for it, trying to find signs ... it was a bit frustrating

The property was exactly as I expected it to be - a good standard of comfort and reliable service

• Deluxe Queen Room

Queen rooms here are the disabled rooms with interlinked doors to another room. Which wasn’t made clear on the website of the hotel to distinguish the difference between King and Queen Rooms.

Great location and breakfast was Included in the price

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

Our room was very hot. Couldn't seem to make the temperature work properly. Even the hall was quite warm.

Very clean hotel. Excellent full breakfast. Very nice flakey croissants. Bed was very comfortable. Room was very clean. Great location to the airport. Everyone was very helpful, and courteous. We had a lovely dinner in one of their restaurants. They even called the taxi service for us and helped with our bags. Really nice bar with treats!!! I would stay there again for sure.

• Executive King Room with Lounge Access

Rooms are very small but as we were only overnight and not unpacking - it was fine.

Stayed in the lounge area and it was worth it. Food and drinks (nonalcoholic) were abundant Happy hour if one chooses to go. Staff was great and there were 3 restaurants very close to the room for lunch and dinner The concierge arranged transportation to the airport the following day on time with no hassle

• King Guest Room

Scrambled eggs were watery. Walkway to T4 was too long especially when tired after a long flight (moving walkway, shuttle service?).

All good especially the sound proofing & comfy bed.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Food and drinks in the restaurant/bar a bit pricey, but a captive audience.

Check in very efficient, plus no stop check out. Room very comfortable. Brilliant location if you are flying out of terminal 4 (very easy walking distance).

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

We had to walk 10 minutes from the train drop off to the hotel. Pulling luggage that distance was tiring. Also had to walk the same distance when we left pulling luggage.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

One morning the apparent manager (wearing a suit & assembled restaurant staff to speak to after breakfast) set lunch silverware on tables holding the end we put in our mouths.

Employees very professional, service oriented & happy. Taxi from concierge cost 18L to airport (Airport taxi to hotel charged 25L).

• Twin Deluxe Room

Rooms are too small to open a couple of suitcases, let alone move around in (this was a deluxe room, the standard one would be smaller I expect) No free drinking water (except for Hilton Honors members) and outrageously priced at GBP 4.50 for a small bottle.

Convenience, convenience, convenience! Free buggy pick up (if you call them from the courtesy phone after you've picked up your baggage) and drop off service to Terminal 4 Comfortable beds Substantial breakfast selection, good food

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Great property with a very handy location. I chose this hotel because you always know what you're getting. Plus it was far more reasonably priced than the hotels in central London. Yet with quick access to London via the Heathrow Express.

• Twin Deluxe Room

The smoking area was right near the entrance to the walkway to the terminal but I suppose they have to put it somewhere.

As we had an early flight we chose to stay at the airport. As it was our last day in GB we decided to treat ourselves. The Hilton was what we expected for the price, the rooms were clean and comfortable. We had dinner and breakfast at the hotel. The staff in the restaurant were very helpful, one of the dishes we wanted wasnt available so they offered us a beverage in compensation. Breakfast had a good range and the staff were very attentive. The gym was well equipped and the staff there were very friendly.

N/a

We have had bad experiences with all the Hilton’s we have stayed at in the past including this one. But we will definitely will be staying here again.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The floor our room was on had a very unpleasant, overpowering damp mouldy smell. Should have asked to be relocated. Are concerned as we have a second booking in 4 weeks time.

Convenient. Good breakfast.

• King Guest Room

No lift from the car park to the hotel reception area. Just two flights of steep stairs. There's the option of a call bell to get help. But it's not ideal in 2018. And not for what you pay to stay. A major service design flaw.

Comfortable, modern room. Quiet. Good breakfast. Courteous and friendly staff.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

for the breakfast, it will be appreciated by Muslims if you have more options for Halal Food. for example; fried eggs should be fried in designated pans .. cold cuts shouldn't have pork

• King Deluxe Room

The bed was made up, but the used cups were left, and the tea & coffee wasn't replenished, a bit of a rush job, not what we expected.

Comfortable bed, good breakfast.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

Lighting in room was too dim and understated!

Convenient for very early flight. From Terminal 4. Within walking distance. Chinese restaurant was excellent although a little expensive!

having to leave

it is not the first time that i stayed in this hotel for the next day as a break to the next flight , very nice , and very comfortable and you can relax until the next flight with a good cocktail

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The taxi price of £20 to Feltham, booked via the concierge, which is only a few miles away was extortionate.

The hotel was spotless. Staff friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great and the bed was soooo comfy, thoroughly recommend.

• Executive King Room with Lounge Access

Room was small. Chinese restaurant was expensive for rather basic food.

Breakfast was first rate. Executive lounge well worth the money. We arrived off a flight at 7.30 a.m. and were given our room immediately.

• King Guest Room

There was no late Saturday public transport to terminal 4, nor transfer trains or shuttle services from the other terminals. The only option to get to the hotel was by taxi from terminals 1,2,3 or 5.

clean and comfortable

• King Guest Room

despite soundproof rooms meaning you can t hear the noise from outside, I had very hard time falling asleep and hardly slept well any of the 5 nights I spent there because of the AC system that never really shuts down even when on OFF. I am very sensitive though so it might not bother everyone.

Hotel is walking distance form Terminal 4 via a covered walkway, and Terminal 4 is acessible via underground in feww minutes. Very convenient! Breakfast is amazing and the different options for on site restaurants and bar are very appreciated. From the room you can not hear the traffic outside, not even the airplanes from the airport. Concierge was very helpful helping me getting some extra portable heating while sick on the first night.

• King Guest Room

The location is excellent, we have stayed here a few times as it is very handy when flying in and out of Terminal 4. The beds are comfortable and it has a relaxed atmosphere. The staff are always efficient and pleasant and it is always clean and tidy.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Room was stuffy and warm and adjusting the air con made no improvement. Wifi was exceedingly slow and when the registration page finally appeared I was asked to pay £10.00 for the day! As I only wanted to check into my flight I did it on my mobile phone - simple quick and efficient. Comparing this hotel to the first motel that I stayed in the USA there really is no comparison, the motel I rated 5 star because the room was comfortable, Wifi was super fast and free breakfast in the morning.

Check in was average as was the check out process.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Excellent location for a transit traveler, walking distance from Terminal 4 by a skybridge, silent despite to noisy environment. My best experience at Heathrow for an overnight stay

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

We had room 129?(I could be wrong) on the main level. I thought the rainhead shower should have worked better. It seems harsh. Other than that thinks were fine. Thanks, Alan

The full breakfast is excellent and good value for money. I asked if my booking included breakfast. It did not. When booking in I think every customer should be made aware of the price of the breakfast option.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

Very convenient for Heathrow Airport, Terminal 3, staff extremely friendly and helpful. Food was excellent but fairly expensive. Room very clean, bed comfortable, couldn't fault it really.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

For a Hilton I expected more luxury. Rooms were bland and dark.

When they found it was our honeymoon, they gave us a free upgrade, but the room was not much better. Location next to terminal 4 excellent but probably would stay at premier inn next time.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

I wish I had known that the shuttle bus required a touch card. Mine had a chip and never has required a pin code. And we were out of British money. But we figured it out.

It was so easy to find from the underground. We were able to walk in a covered walkway. Good directions. Excellent price for the high quality.

Nothing in particular.

Convenient location and concierge staff are the positives. Have stayed there before incl early in April and concierge staff always friendly and helpful in all respects. Well done, Adrian, Paul and Tomasz!

• King Guest Room

No self serve ice machine. I asked people To fill up my container with ice and they always did without hesitation.

World class facility. Exceptional service and support.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

The size of the room was disappointing. Felt cramped. An extra chair would have been helpful too.

Bathroom facilities were better than expected. Nice touch with bathrobes and slippers. Bed was very comfy. Very quiet room too!

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

When I booked I requested a quiet room on an upper floor. When I arrived I was given a first floor room near the dining area. I was eventually given a second floor room but after a long flight the last thing you need is a hassle about the room.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

No 4g signal, rubbish Internet, staff not concerned about my inability to do online work and emails. Very frustrating. Had to go to the main terminal to get Internet access at a restaurant

Location, cleanliness, breakfast staff very friendly

• Executive Twin Room with Lounge Access

Very over priced food and the quality wasn't great either. Disappointed and when my plate was collected there was no question as to why I had left the majority of my food. I had Fish and Chips and soggy chips in a basket for £15 wasn't special at all. The batter on the fish had a puddle of greece underneath.

Reception staff were really quick and efficient at both booking in and out. Very helpful. Breakfast was good value, great variety.

No perceived negatives.

Overall Quality Great,Excellent Service,staff very courteous and friendly very comfortable,excellent breakfast.Nice overall ambience.Room great and bar restaurant area very relaxing and welcoming.

• King Guest Room

Nothing. Everything was great.

The room was so comfortable! Just what we both needed after travelling for 17 hours. Pool was fab, and the breakfast...wow. If you're big health foodies like us (I eat mostly plant-based food) don't even think about booking anywhere else, the breakfast here was incredible!! I wish every hotel served food like this. We will definitely be staying here again next time we fly out of London. Oh and the walkway from terminal 4 straight to the hotel is perfect, no expensive taxis!

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

The breakfast was the best breakfast I've had in any hotel I've ever stayed in. It was absolutely amazing and everything was cooked perfectly.

• King Guest Room

The shower didn’t stay up properly; there was a long hair in the shower. Despite requesting online for an upgrade no mention of this was made upon check in. The Chinese restaurant had no main courses suitable for vegetarians just a selection of side dishes. Poor.

Location was perfect and rooms great size.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

The end of walk way between the hotel and T4 to access the hotel was open to the elements for a short distance and it was raining?

Location to T4 walking distance, provided excellent access.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The restaurant being closed the evening we arrived Oscars was open but the food I ordered was rubbish they did credit it to my account so that helped My husbands meal was alright.

Swimming pool

• King Guest Room

shower holder upright in bathroom did not function. shower head kept dropping down signs of rust at base of shower screen where it meets bath

nice bedding

• King Deluxe Room

Knowing my Hilton Honours number before I have to search for it and call them back.

The bed and furniture were very good - a comfortable room all round. Pedro the concierge shone out he was so so helpful and should be recognised for his wonderful customer service aooroach’

• King Guest Room

Upon arrival, the trash can was not empty. Also, there was a pubic hair on the toilet paper. It makes you question the cleanliness of the room. Are these towels clean? etc. Also, you should give directions to guests from the airport. I took a bus to get to terminal 4. I would have preferred to take the Heathrow Express train, but I didn’t know where to go.

Perfect for my overnight layover. I was very happy that the restaurant was still open late and the food was excellent. The room was very comfortable and the price was comparable to the other hotels in the area.

• Deluxe Queen Room

There was a very odd smell in the room. There was no bathtub I was unable to switch off the light by the mirror in the bathroom. It was stuck in the “on” position so I had to close the door to the bathroom so that I could sleep in darkness

Staff were very friendly and helpful Breakfast was excellent. Although when I originally booked I was told it was included in the price of my room, it turned out not to be

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

No lift from car park up to hotel check in, you have drag your bags up 3 flights of stairs, not great if you have a family with small children.

• King Guest Room

A few niggles, I had to get my key reprogrammed and the cleaners kept knocking on my door to clean in the morning but still a good stay.

Staff were nice. Convenient location.

Nothing I can think of.

The concierge service was excellent. They looked after our winter coats while we were away and provided a shuttle to T4 so that we didn't get too cold.

• King Guest Room

Expensive food and drink in the restaurant, but the food was tasty. Outrageously expensive minibar prices. I only looked at the price list, certainly didn't buy anything. Probably described as 'In line with industry standards' or something equally bland but that doesn't make it acceptable.

A clean, comfortable and convenient hotel for Terminal 4. The soundproofing was excellent and you could barely hear any aircraft noise.

• Executive King Room with Lounge Access

Breakfast in the executive lounge was limited and "tired" looking. Food in the Italian restaurant was ok. but for the price range very disappointing.

A. The Room B. The very friendly and helpful staff.

• Executive Twin Room with Lounge Access

THE ATTITUDE OF THE STAFF

BOOKING A CLUB ROOM FOR THE CLUB LOUNGE, IT WAS UNAVAILABLE TO USE AS IT WAS GONE TIME AT 8.30P.M.?? WHY NOT ADVERTISE THIS? VERY DISSAPOINTED IN PAYING ALOT EXTRA FOR A CLUB ROOM NOT TO BE ABLE TO USE THE CLUB LOUNGE FOR THE PURPOSE.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

It is quite a distance from Terminal 4 and there appears to be no mechanism by which you can call for a buggy. My walking distance is limited and it was quite a struggle for me to get to the hotel (late at night) with suitcases. Returning to the terminal the following morning was no problem because you could book a buggy.

Very comfortable and quiet room.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

When I went to put on body moisturiser in the morning, the container was empty. No time to ask anyone for replacement.

Good base if you have an early flight from terminal 4. It is a short approx 4 minute walk under cover to the terminal. Absolutely no noise from outside so good nights sleep. Despite being a buffet, the breakfast hot food was very fresh tasting.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The Location was excellent it is perfect for a night stay over before your flight, the hotel is linked to terminal 4 at Heathrow airport, so you do not need to pay for a transfer from your hotel. The price is good for a London hotel, and it is very comfortable place to stay

• King Guest Room

Beware that some rooms have windows facing the inner lobby of the hotel, i.e. essentially they do not have a window, as you can't open a curtain. For me it is a no-go and I was lucky to spot it and ask reception to upgrade to a room with a view outside. Also windows do not open (at all).

Connected to Terminal 4 via walkway. Good bed and bathroom.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

It was cold in the restaurant (though it was probably the coldest week of the year.) The atrium where the bar and restaurant are situated has a very high ceiling, which no doubt makes it difficult to heat.

This is a very comfortable place to spend the night before a morning departure from Heathrow Terminal 4. You can walk directly from the terminal building, no need for any buses. A reasonable restaurant and a good breakfast. Comfortable rooms.

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to assist us. The executive lounge was well stocked and had one of the best happy hours I’ve experienced during my travels. Thank you Svetlana and Alexandra for such excellent service!

• King Guest Room

The shower in the bathroom should have been separate from the bath. Lots of water was leaking to the bathroom floor.

Breakfast choice is great. Fresh as fresh can get.

• King Deluxe Room

The car park for people staying one night should be free. When it came to leaving no one at the reception asked if we parked in the car park and that we could pay at reception.

• King Guest Room

No hot water when we arrived , prevented us showering and going out to eat. Had room service. Water fixed , but too late for us to go out . Kindly offered free breakfast for inconvenience

All of above

• Executive King Room with Lounge Access

So called ‘executive’ room is small and no better quality than a standard room. Room price at £315 is extortionate. Over £7 for a bottle of standard British beer is a rip-off. Executive lounge is a low grade cafe with a buffet of reheated frozen snacks, cheese, crisps and cheap wine. Will not be back.

Clean, nice staff, decent breakfast

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

We just stayed here for 1 night after our trip before leaving for our international flight home. Excellent room, very comfortable bed, great water pressure, very close proximity to the airport. If you arrive / leave from terminal 4 that’s fantastic as it’s a very short walk through the connecting tunnel. We arrived at terminal 2 so we just had to get the free Heathrow express train and then walk though the tunnel. The train was really easy to use, quick and free. The buffet breakfast is worth adding. Great selection of food and drink.

• King Deluxe Room

If you’re using T4 it’s by far the best hotel option because it’s connected to the Terminal building by a weatherproof Bridge. The Staff are exceptional as are the rooms and facilities. Good management, well done all

None at all.

The reception staffs were friendly and accommodating . Just love the bed, super comfortable. And the breakfast is the icing on the cake, excellent and lots of choices. Special thanks to the concierge staff who were very accommodating and friendly . Will definitely stay here again should I be in London again. Keep up the good work staffs of Hilton Heathrow.!

• Queen Hilton Guestroom

The walk from the terminal to the hotel is down a very long passage way - which is cold dank and uninviting

LOVELY ROOM quiet and large - good hot power shower, nice friendly bar staff, excellent buffet breakfast great set up for the long flight to Toronto, checkin was quick and easy and included an unasked for upgrade

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

Did not really like the choice of restaurants thought a little too expensive for what they were. Service in the one we ate in was not very good nor was the food, (Chinese). This made it a very expensive stay over.

Location was suitable for us as we flew from Scotland the night before into terminal 5 and were flying out of terminal 4 the following morning. We wanted to be on site for early check in.

• Twin Hilton Guestroom

Fantastic hotel very close to the airport. The staff provided an express check out service without being asked based on our wake up call and taxi reservation requests. The taxi was available early with no problems. Great services.

• King Deluxe Room

Extremely easy access to the airport which made our next day flight so much more pleasant. Great choice of restaurants and bars and clean, quiet rooms.

Browse Hilton London Heathrow Airport traveller photo gallery