Reviews of Himley House Hotel by Good Night Inns 3 stars

Stourbridge Road, Himley, DY3 4LD, United Kingdom

#1 of 1 hotels in Himley

Dated hotel

The room just looked a bit shabby and in need of an upgrade. We were on the top floor - no lift - and could hear every time someone ran a shower or flushed the loo.

Staff were helpful and the breakfast was good.

Average stay for visiting Himley hall
    • Family Room

Cooked breakfast was good value. However the was no orange juice , cups for tea coffe were in short supply and dirty. Room was very dated. And tried. Pained over old paper boarders. Dirty light switches and door handles.

location for hotel near Himley Hall excellent.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

It was very close to the Dudley Arms where we were attending...

It’s clearly seen better days, and is need of major sprucing up. There was a power cut in the morning, so we couldn’t have a shower or breakfast.

It was very close to the Dudley Arms where we were attending a function

Bed was uncomfy, room and bathroom unclean, no window that...

Bed was uncomfy, room and bathroom unclean, no window that worked, no tea and coffee, broken toilet and still charged for breakfast even though I didn’t want it

Nice big room.

To many stairs taking baggage up and down. Toilet needed brushing could see any brush looked like it had not had a brush deep down. Chip enamel in bath floor.

Nice big room. Nice traditional furniture.

Staff friendly and helpful

Rooms very basic even though I had requested a room with disabled access there was a huge approx 9 inch step up into the bathroom. Not great for my 81 year old dad with mobility issues

Staff friendly and helpful

Nice little hotel in walking distance to Himley Hall.

Terrible Wifi connections via "The cloud "Slightly dated Bathroom and disappointing Toiletries. We had a lot of stairs to the attic, l would have asked for a 1st floor room. There was no fresh fruit at breakfast.

We stayed here as we were going to a wedding at Himley Hall, which turned out to be in walking distance - so no need for cabs,Yey! Our room was in the attic but was comfortable (especially the bed) and clean.The bathroom was a little dated but the shower was great - lots of pressure. Breakfast was very good and the staff friendly.

Not bad
    • Executive Double Room

Room was a little worse for wear. The bathroom was tiny. We were unable to open the windows on what was an extremely hot night. A small fan was provided but couldn't really get it close enough to make a difference.

Lovely breakfast, very good choice of hot and cold food. Room quite spacious

Not what I expected with an exec room. Wouldn’t recommend
    • Executive Double Room

Not what I expected from an executive room. No water by bedside, plastic cups in bathroom not glass. Light bulb out in bathroom. Mirror too low for shaving in bathroom. Toilet roll holder defective. Only two tea bags, so either have a tea on arrival or save it for the morning, should be more tea bags. No biscuits which is usual in exec room. Tiniest shower cubicle although loads room in bathroom for bigger one. Breakfast took 45 mins to come to table. No fresh fruit on second morning, was told “well there’s fruit in the yogurts”

Bed comfortable.

Lovely hotel, perfect location and really really great staff

The rooms were very dark and very hot due to this extremely hot spell we are having, but fans were provided The bar closed too early for a late night drink after our event on Saturday and then ran out of beer on Sunday night, but to be fair there was rather a lot of us.

The hotel is lovely Location great for us to go to Wombourne, Dudley and Bridgnorth The garden was really nice The food very good and excellent value for money Best of all THE STAFF..... really lovely, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. We all liked it so much that we are considering booking the whole hotel for our next event in Dudley

Comfortable stay

Room was large with a great bed and bedding however room was very tired looking and plug sockets in rather strange places. Bathroom basic but ok and hospitality tray was also a little bit basic but at least there was a kettle Breakfast was ok and staff very helpful and cheerful Room was good value for money

Hotel was lovely but room could have been in better location for us. Too many stairs and no lift.

My husband is 92 on Wednesday and I am in my eighties and we were unfortunately given a rom on the second floor (no lift) which meant that after two days we were exhausted with climbing up and down about 39 stairs every time we went to our room. The room was very nice but if we ever stay there again we will try to book privately so that we can ascertain the locality of the room. My fault for not demanding a change of room.

We stayed one night .

We stayed one night ... every member of staff was so lovely and friendly. They was all so happy and nothing was too much for them. Rooms very clean Onsite restaurant was beautiful

INCARCERATE YOURSELF AT YOUR PERIL

TIRED AND SCRUFFY DECOR, WINDOWS PERMANENTLY SHUT AND CAN'T BE OPENED, UNCOMFORTABLE BED WITH HEADBOARD HANGING AT AN ANGLE, BATHROOM FACILITIES FROM LAST CENTURY - TOILET VALVE MAKES NOISE ON PAR WITH A LARGE CARGO SHIP ARRIVING INTO A PORT... NO SHOWER GEL IN THE BOTTLE... BREAKFAST IS POOR, LOW FAT YOGURT , NO FRUIT AND OLD CROISSANTS AVAILABLE AS 'CONTINENTAL' OPTION - WILL BOOK PREMIER INN NEXT TIME AS IT IS WAY BETTER IN COMPARISON

GOOD LOCATION, FRIENDLY STAFF, CAR PARK ADEQUATE

Very friendly and would highly recommend.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I was travelling with my 7 year old son who was treated so kindly by everyone. The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was great. We had an evening meal on the patio and the different menus on offer gave us plenty of choice - the food was delicious (and not expensive) and the garden was spacious and lovely to sit in. There is plenty of parking space and I would definitely stay here again.

Ideal location for the purpose of the stay.

Ordered a meal at 6.30pm had to chase it up finally got meal at 8.00pm. Fillet steak went back to the kitchen; similar experience with the sea bass,scallop and risotto meal two nights later. Decor through out needs attention particularly the dinning Room .

Full English breakfast. Cosy bed. Location.

Excellent relaxing weekend .

Nothing really,perfectly adequate room and facilities for the price paid.

Friendliness of staff. Nothing too much trouble even when we arrived late for breakfast on the Monday morning.they managed to rustle up a great breakfast for. Us. Much appreciated.

Had a wonderful stay and especially liked my server on two...

Had a wonderful stay and especially liked my server on two mornings out of four when I had breakfast. Hayley was delightful and my last day we had an opportunity to chat quite a bit. She’s very special and it was my great fortune that I got to know her even just a little bit. The entire stay was great and staff very helpful. I will plan on staying there next time I come, which I’ve determined I will do.

Won't be looking at staying again

Couldn't have a bath, lot of noise from the plumbing that woke me twice, squeaky floor above and the room was too warm. Weren't given wifi password but restaurant member was lovely. When we mentioned our problems the receptionist was not rude but very dismissive. We generally rate Greene King chain but had this been our first visit it would be the last. Please bear in mind we were visiting local friends and they were surprised to hear our assessment of our visit. Very disappointing!

Comfortable bed

An enjoyable weekends stay.

The decor, except the restaurant, was a little tired.

The staff were great. Adam especially came to our aid when the room we were given was above a noisy party. He upgraded us to a large suite with a four poster bed! More impotantly, it was quiet. Hayley, the breakfast waitress was exceptionally helpful, cheerful and chatty. We really enjoyed our stay.

We would never stay there again!

The first room we were shown had mould on the bathroom ceiling, and wallpaper coming off over the bed (stapled on)!

The receptionist came to look at the first room we were offered, agreed that it was totally unacceptable, and made efforts to show us another room, still shabby but at least no mould!

4.5
    Very disappointing! Location was good, hence our choice.We were only charged for 1 night.

The hotel flatters to deceive! There were things wrong with our room and at NO point until we came to check out did anyone apologise for: window not shutting so traffic noise, dirty windows, no maintenance team available, Dodgy wiring on radiator etc.

The pub staff were excellent!

In the most part the staff are always very friendly.

I think the rooms are a over priced for what is on offer. They are more akin to a B&B and should be priced as such rather than the hotel prices they charge.

In the most part the staff are always very friendly. The evening meals are pretty good with a reasonable selection available.

quite comfortable but room and landings etc are in need of an urgent refurb.

The decor in our room was very tired and the room was very poorly lit. The bedside lights were out of reach from the bed.Nowhere to hang a damp coat. The shower constantly shifted from hot to cold,very uncontrolable.Breakfast pricing needed to be more flexible,I paid full price for continental breakfast even though I only wanted toast and coffee.

Friendly staff,good food.

A comfortable place for a stopover, and great restaurant downstairs. Will use again.

Would be nice to have a bedside light switch rather than having to reach up for the wall switch.

Quiet room with nice high ceilings and well decorated. Good shower. Radiator was off in my room, which I liked as often I find hotel rooms too hot, and it was easy to adjust. Restaurant downstairs had really nice food, and really liked that I just had to walk downstairs to get there. Big car park at the back.

Poor very poor. Wouldn't stop there again

Damp all in the bathroom, pictures on website are not what the rooms are like. Room must of been situated by a boiler as could hear it constantly in the night. When I checked out and mentioned all this to staff I just got "o sorry about that" sarcastically. Wouldn't stop there again

Not a lot really. Bar is nice I suppose

OK for a place to lay down your head but not the height of luxury.

Poor lighting around doorway of room. Poor tea and coffee supply and no tray etc.Only one coat hanger in wardrobe and only one chair to sit on.

Very clean and well positioned.

Adequate at price and would stay again

TV high up on wall so didn't bang head, could only really watch whilst in bed. Windows single glazed, high winds admittedly but curtains moving in draught. Bathroom looks well used and in need of refurb. Breakfast only instant coffee from hot water, urggh!

Location, quiet. Prices, Gin Offers.

Overall lovely experience and we had a lovely time.

Maybe advised that this room did not have a view would have been an idea..!!!

The room was pleasant Rm8. although not a particularly good view...!!! The meals we had in the restaurant were very nice, and overall we enjoyed our stay..

Classic, clean, small room, nice staff

bathroom very small, could do with a touch up of paint in communal areas, room very hot and window couldn't open

Nice staff, old character property, comfy bed, clean

Good but could be better

Large flies about and lady birds Bathroom needs updating Mould on ceiling Decorating of room needed

Location from home twenty mins Room size good Bed too small Room too hot

Never again

If you like your bed hard and limited sleep due to loud music being played till midnight then this is the place for you. However we booked this hotel to go to a funeral,came back about eight o clock, freshened up and went for a bite to eat...all good so far. Went to bed about 10.15 after a long day to be woken by very loud music. Phoned reception, they said it will finished just after eleven. We said ok. At 11.25, I phoned reception again to be told this was the last song. It wasn't. I tried to phone reception again but No one answered. It was midnight before the noise stopped. The next morning I told the receptionist that I should have been told about the party. She said well you booked with booking.com, I replied yes but I phoned earlier to warn you i was running late but still needed the room. It's a shame because there was some nice points to this hotel but the hard bed and the loud music spoilt it.

Helpful lady at breakfast

Very disappointing not value for money.
    • Executive Double Room

Booked 2 rooms for 4 people ,traveled 140 miles and asked if I could have dinner in the restaurant and was told that they could not accomodate us and was told to try the bar area for a meal but was also told we could not eat because they had xmas party meals booked for people who were not residents. We then sat at a table to have a coffee and was asked to leave the table so that non residents could have a meal. Had to drive 5 miles to find a restaurant so we could eat dinner . room 6 ,was a very old dated room with a view of a roof side .bathroom door will not open fully as the wash basin is behind and stops door openingfully. Room accsesed via a steep staircase . this room is in need of a complete revamp.this room is rated as a delux room and this is clearly not the case. Bar serving closed at 11pm and this also applied to residents.

Breakfast was just ok

Stay somewhere else!!

The room looks like something what you would of paid £19 a night for not £78. Mouldy windows dirty net curtains, mould in the bathroom. We will never stay here again if somebody paid us. The rooms need a full revamp.

Nasty

See above

Not much really , felt claustrophobic , windows woyldnt open properley , toilet wouldnt flush and as for the tea and coffee are you having a laugh not at all worth 70 pounds i would have said 35 will i be staying there again ? Not in this lifetime i wouldnt .

Friendly helpful staff.

Leaking shower created problems resulting in a move of room. Such issues need fixing before rooms are let.

Friendly helpful staff. Good quality food. Recognition of difficulties with room and willingness to rectify.

Stayed here the night before my wedding and staff were...
    • Executive Family Room

No toiletries in room

Stayed here the night before my wedding and staff were excellent. Very accommodating and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Great staff and restaurant but rooms are a let do

Rooms need updating. Very scruffy and bathroom too small. Had to sit sideways on the toilet!

Restaurant excellent. Staff and waitresses wonderful. Rooms are a let down. Shower rail rusty. Showerwas small (I'm not big!) Window wouldn't close so traffic kept me awake. Toilet seat hanging off

Enjoyable but could have been better

The building is very old and needs some minor updating. Eg: stains in the public toilet bowl and rusty radiators. The bed in our room was VERY uncomfortable. It was slanting to one side and the mattress was lumpy and hard.

The food in the restaurant is excellent. The staff are all excellent. Special mention to Tarnya and Hayley G - our servers for Lunch and Breakfast. They are very attentive and friendly. Nothing too much trouble for them

Hot room - disappointing breakfast

The room was far too hot despite no heating being on in the room and the window being left open. Very poor lighting making it impossible to put on makeup using the mirrors in the room. Extremely disappointing breakfast! Veggie sausages were inedible, no fruit (as someone had forgot to order it for that day) and the buffet was missing a number of other items that were advertised and generally had a very poor selection. Only instant coffee available. We were not offered any sort of discount despite these issues.

Big bed, good size room and nice bath. Good bar downstairs.

Decent sleep and stay, room a bit rough around the edges

The room was very shabby, I don't think my room had been hoovered as I found flakes on the floor near the window and found two dead wasps on the floor. It's an old building but expected a bit more.

It was in a good location and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Ok for a short stop but turn the heating down!

The temperature of the rooms corridors. It was like a sauna the whole time. The public rooms are fine, but the bedrooms were very tired and in great need to refurbishment. The showers were dodgy too!

The location was good and the staff were lovely. Very helpful and friendly

Relaxing

I did not know until checking- in that breakfast was not included in the price. Not that the price was unreasonable but this should be clear on booking. Also, it would have been nice if the room window could have been opened a bit. Watch out for busy road outside.

Nice room and continental breakfast. Plenty of storage places in the room. Quiet at night.

Comfortable stay but for the money would of expected a nicer room

Very dated in parts the window frames were very tatty and dirty looking (the seal around the old metal frames more of a maintenance issue not housekeeping) and bathroom floor was sloping and also looked dated

Very clean and comfortable

Pleasing, convenient,
    • Family Room

Would have to think long and hard for that.!!

Friendly staff, comfortable seating,good selection of drinks, excellent food. Lovely out side seating area .

It was clean, near main roads, quiet and staff friendly. Nothing special but not horrible either.

No lounge or anywhere to just sit. That spiral staircase to get to my room a killer!

Bed comfortable - easy to drive everywhere else. Parking no problem.

Never again

The rooms need a complete overhaul, decor is embarrassing for the tarrifs charged, lighting is abominable, carpets dirty, didn't hang clothes in the wardrobe, only two coat hangers anyway.

Food in restaurant was very good as where the staff.

The best B & B we have stayed in.
    • Executive Double Room

The only thing that was wrong with this hotel was that there was no Sky television. I would have willing to pay more for this.

Staff were superb, food was basic but excellent

Great value for money and friendly staff

Our room was onto road so there was some traffic noise, it didn't bother us but appreciate that it may bother others

Property was older but clean with everything needed, we had dinner downstairs which was adequate. Service was very good

Good staff especially Hayley dealing with everything extremely efficient.

Rooms noisy. cold, plumping singing pipes. No stair rails no grab bars in shower lavatory too low. In fact the entire building requires a massive investment. Dangerous plugs which over heated in my room 6

Staff mainly Hayley pub food was ok but curry accompaniments were pretty awful.

DISSAPOINTING

Overall, disappointed with Himley House. The reception area and bedrooms very dated and in need of some tlc. Not a very good first impression. The restaurant and bar on the other hand, very modern Our bedroom was damp and cold - damp patches on the wall and paint flaking off. Bedroom was also very dark due to it's position - had to have all lights on at 3pm in the afternoon on a sunny day. On approaching the bedroom - the door was scuffed and had black marks - again not a very good impression. Cleanliness of the bedroom was bad - hairs on the skirting board in bathroom, lots of dust everywhere else. Black mould stains on tiles. There is no need for this - there are products that can prevent/ged rid of that. Person in charge of housekeeping needs to inspect more thoroughly before guests arrive. Only two tea bags, coffee sticks, milk and sugar in the room. Along with cleanliness, the breakfast was also very disappointing. Yes, there was cereal/yogurt/tea/coffee/toast/croissant - but the cooked Full English was very poor. Bacon fat was still white, poached eggs served with part of the white missing, scrambled egg hard, and the huge half a tomato was completely cold and raw. Bakes Beans were also not hot. Such a shame, because Himley House is a lovely building. No, we didn't mention anything to staff/Management, because we were away for a well deserved break and didn't want to mar our stay with words with Management, and thankfully it was just for one night. Put up with and walk away is what we did.

Spent one night at Himley House and picked it due to it's location close where a family event was being held. Staff were helpful and friendly.

Ok

No food intolerance menu, only a gluten free menu available. Poor cooked breakfast. No food intolerances catered for at breakfast. No option to have more bacon as a result of not having any gluten free sausages or being unable to eat eggs.

The staff are really lovely!
    • Executive Double Room

Bath Room could do with a little work! Lashings of hot water and powerful shower, but so powerful head shot out of head when power suddenly increases and temp not constant. Not good in a family room. Very noisy fan.

The staff are really lovely! Resturant fully booked but found us a nice table.

Awful

Noise from road was horrendous, neither myself or my husband sleep. Breakfastwas cold.I ordered poached eggs which were not cooked. Will not use hotel again

Suitable for a 1 or 2 day stop over. Use the restaurant because its good, stay elsewhere.

The rooms definitely need a refurb. I have stayed here a number of times in a number of rooms and they look like they have seen better days.

Staff are very friendly and bar/restaurant area is lovely. Good food.

Do not stay the night here! Rooms are totally uninhabitable and a health hazard. Restaurant and food really good.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

The rooms provided for guests are terrible I would be embarrassed to show people let alone take people's money for the awful experience! We started off in room 21 and I had an asthma attack before I could gather our things and get out of there! This was because of the high degree of damp and mold on the walls. We had opened the window immediately on entering but it was beyond healthy to stay! Nobody should be given this room let alone a known asthmatic and they certainly shouldn't have the cheek to charge for it! We then changed to room 25 which was much better where damp and mold was concerned but the shower tray and area was patched up with huge amounts of putty and sealant and we realised why when we took a shower and discovered water pooring down the stairs! Our only access to the room! We couldn't shower again because of the risk of the ceiling above the stairwell (where our bathroom was) caving in and us flooding the stairs again! During the rest of our stay we had to use these same stairs with great care as everything was wet and of course there was the damp smell back again! At least it was outside the room this time! We would have left to find somewhere else if we had had the time but we were due at a funeral and had to just put up with it! The whole experience was terrible and we will never stay here again nor could we ever recommend it! I'd rather save my money and sleep uncomfortably if at all in the car!

The public restaurant area was very nice obviously having been updated and very nicely decorated a totally and absolute contrast to the bedrooms!

Bed too hard, didn't get a wink of sleep

The bed was horrendous, far too hard, like sleeping on a board. I'm used to expecting hotel beds to be too soft, I like and need a firm bed as I have a bad back and need the extra support. However this bed was so hard I had to fold the duvet lengthways and sleep on top of that. Then I didn't have anything to cover myself and had to put extra clothes on. I would think that getting the beds right is the first thing any hotel should do. When I mentioned it to the staff in the morning they only replied with it's a new bed. Not happy!!

would never stay again

The rooms were very dated and needed a good clean. It was dark in the rooms and the door didn't seem secure. There were also other guests that were children walking the hotel floors bare foot that appeared to be living in the hotel.

Hotel wasn't clean, there were hairs in the bathroom upon arrival. I would not use this hotel again. In fact it was so unclean I would not use the shower whilst there and decided to go home first thing to shower as we only used the hotel for a wedding nights stay.

Ok
    • Executive Double Room

My husband originally booked 'executive double' but was given more of a family,not exactly as romantic as we wished.Staff polite but we were not informed of the breakfast arrangements so we missed our cooked breakfast option.But one of your staff after asking chef if he could oblige us ( sketch from fawlty towers) he'd finished his shift so couldn't . So your member of staff asked if she could help and she came back with two plates of bacon and sausage ,much appreciated.

Bar/restaurant

Very very disappointing
    • Executive Double Room

Room not very clean. Window that didn't shut that was over extractor fan in the kitchen. Leak in corridor from ceiling over stairs water not clear up and I could have slipped down stairs. Very disappointing stay

Not much

Super breakfast and dinner in restaurant.
    • Double Room with Four Poster Bed

Room needed decorating and maintaining (wallpaper peeling off wall and broken window which allowed traffic noise to enter room).

Super breakfast and dinner in restaurant. Good location.

Mixed feelings

No remote control and the replacement had no batteries. Only enough milk in the room to make a single hot drink

Staff were very helpful and pleasant. Restaurant food was good

Not value for money

Overpriced.outdated.no lift.on third floor 32 steps narrow winding.Room to hot.Just needs a complete refit.Definetly not value for £60 a night no breakfast

Food was ok

Did the job for us and overall was a pleasant stay.

The rooms needed attention, they were clean and the bed was good but the decoration needed to be completely refurbished

Staff and restaurant choice was excellent

Value for money hotel

The weather was very humid during our stay so the room was hot, but unfortunately there was no fan

Lovely value for money hotel. Will definitely stay again

Does not reflect the advertised description.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Advertised as a room for disabled but the seat in the disabled shower would not move. Manager also unable to move it. My disabled wife was unable to shower during our stay so looking forward to getting home. This was very disappointing as the room was the reason we chose this hotel, so need to find a different hotel next week.

Large room, plenty of parking. Friendly staff who tried to help us.

Nice food and staff
    • Executive Double Room

Our room was one of three in an annexed building outside the main hotel, which smelt quite musty when you entered the building and there was a steep flight of stairs to climb to reach it and no lift.

Friendly, helpful staff and the food was good.

Dull and dreary bedrooms

The bedrooms, we asked for a twin with easy access as my partner is disabled. When we arrived they said they hadn't noticed our request and offered us a double up 4 flights of stairs. They then offered us 2 single rooms for the same price, the one for my partner was dark and dingy also had no disabled facilities. Mine was up a spiral staircase and the shower did not work also the soap dispenser fell off the wall. Not what we expected.

Hotel and restaurants very clean and nicely decorated, staff pleasant. the bedrooms let it down.

A decent place to stay but in need of a few improvements.

The shower chair in the bath (disability access room) was stuck and the room was very dark.

I liked the service of the staff very friendly and efficient.

Nice people and lots to see

Four flights of stairs to bed room, broken window in bedroom and everything was looked a bit worn.

The main public area is good, the bar and restraunt, staff were great, just the sleeping area let it down.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Lovely nights stay

Hair dryer not working - just had a sticker on saying do not use. I didn't mind dinner with damp hair as it was so hot! We overlooked a roof covered in moss and fans (room 8) we had mentioned on booking we were on our travels to celebrate our wedding so I was hoping for a slightly nicer view (within the value of the room we paid for of course) But the room we had was sufficient and comfortable. I also mentioned we were celebrating our recent wedding and asked for a bottle of rose to be on the table when we prebooked for dinner which wasn't there.

comfortable room and nice big bed. Staff were very pleasant and food delicious

Location to Himley Hall for Wedding.
    • Executive Double Room

Pillows were lumpy 1 was not enough 2 was way to high. you tended to roll towards the middle of the mattress. Breakfast overpriced for what you got on plate and wasn't included in our room price!

Location to Himley Hall for Wedding. Parking by the room. Pub was nice but drinks expensive and environment too hot during the evening especially when the place was busy we asked for them to put air con on seemed to be too difficult.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Good basic room, comfortable clean bed and good powerful hot shower. Good food in the restaurant.

Room was stuffy and unable to open windows to get fresh air.Huge TV so high up on wall you couldn't watch it without getting neck ache as room quite small. Toilet when flushed was so noisy it made the floor vibrate!

Food in the restaurant good, staff v friendly and helpful. Bedroom clean and shower excellent.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

5.5
    Nice place, shame about the windows!

Bedrooms in desperate need of a make over, front bedrooms VERY noisy due to traffic and old sash windows

Bar and Restaurant area, nicely decorated, food was excellent. Waiting staff for dinner were excellent and very helpful. Breakfast staff, not as friendly or engaging.

great restaurant terrible rooms

the rooms are really very bad in terms of the look, the beds and pretty much everything. The rooms were so bad that it would stop me from staying and the walls were very thin between rooms.

the restaurant looked good and the food was pretty good.