View vacation packages to

2. UK hotel reviews
  3. Greater London hotel reviews
  4. London hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Park Grand London Kensington

Reviews of Park Grand London Kensington This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

33 - 37 Hogarth Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 0QQ, United Kingdom

#147 of 1,070 hotels in London

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 15, 2019

Had an amazing time in London.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Then hotel is beautifully located , close to the tube , pubs ,shopping and great restaurants .I couldn't have asked for a better spot for my first visit to London. The front desk staff was outstanding along with the doormen. Everyone was super helpful and friendly .

• Reviewed: June 15, 2019

Perfect Boutique hotel

Everything was awesome! Staying at the hotel upgraded our experience in London! Mira gave us excellent recommendations and she was always kind.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2019

Good, comfy hotel that needs tarting up!
    • Deluxe Double Room

I thought that the carpet, cushions, curtains needed to be replaced. Looking drab & worn. Grouting in shower also needs to be renewed.

All the people on the desk were cheerful, friendly & efficient. Porters also most helpful

• Reviewed: June 13, 2019

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at The Park Grand London Kensington.

Very professional and courteous staff. Check-in was easy, and the staff was extremely helpful with getting our luggage to our room. The room was clean and the beds are very comfortable! The hotel is a short walk from the Earl's Court tube station.

• Reviewed: June 13, 2019

Excellent location.

Not super cheap but I would say worth the price still.

Excellent location. Easy 2 min walk to Earl’s Court tube station which is on the Piccadilly line so easy Heathrow airport transit. Also nice and quite and very close to South Kensington and Chelsea. Staff are wonderfully attentive. Very cosy rooms, not too small for London standard.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2019

Happy to stay there again

The one window looked out into a very small basement yard type place which was a little bit creepy being on my own.

Everything was great except the view I'm afraid. Service, breakfast, staff, cleanliness, TV.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2019

Not as good of a hotel as I expected. In my eyes not a four star hotel.

As I mentioned, the booking ad made it look much better than the room actually was. It was located in the basement, with a small windows in the ceiling. Basically two things we remember from our holiday now - the weirdness and low level quality of a "superior double room" in the hotel and the good times we had over the weekend outdoors and in museums of London.

It was OK, however the room was sold as a "superior double bed" room and it turned out to be basically a windowless room in the basement. This should not be sold as a "superior room". It's misleading the consumer.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2019

my favourite hotel in london I love seeing you all when i return the friendliest staff and 5* plus.

absolutely my faviourte hotel in london for all around service comfort and going the extra mile. I stay in London virtually every week for many years in all areas so this is the best compliment I can give, thank you park grand for always making me smile when i return.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

Prefect Place to Stay in London
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Good restaurants are a ten-fifteen minute walk. Recommend area around Kensington High and Gloucester Streets.

Location was perfect. Two block's to Earle's Court underground and the District Line. All of London is easily reached.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Our special occasions
    • Club Double Room

There was nothing that we didnt like.

Location, staff, breakfast and the fact their made our anniversary and my wife's birthday a special occasion. We arrived in our room and had chocolate strawberries, a box of chocolates, petals, hand written birthday card and towels made into a large love heart. The hotel along with booking.com also amended a mistakenly booked date for us.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2019

Great customer service

Noisy neighbours kept me awake but that is not the fault of the hotel really. Recommend you take earplugs.

Location is really perfect if you are in the west of London. Near to the Tube and some reasonable pubs and eateries around. Staff could not do enough to keep you happy.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2019

It was the WORST experience I've ever had.

Staff was terribly rude. The card we had been using on our trip was stolen, and we arrived late at night in London so my friend's mom wanted to help us by paying for a hotel online before we got there. It worked in reserving our booking apparently, but they refused to charge that card because they were worried about fraud. This would have been understandable, but my friend's mom wanted to talk to them on the phone and verify her information, and the manager was ridiculously unaccommodating and would not talk to her! She did not seem to care the slightest that without our card, we had nothing, nowhere to stay, and the Western Union was already closed. We thought we were going to have to sleep on the street or go back to the airport! One woman was nicer, offered us tea, and said we could sit in the lobby to figure it out, but the rest treated us like we were actual homeless people and seemed annoyed that we sat there so long. Meanwhile, my friend was crying and having a panic attack on the sofa. When her mom was finally able to go to the bank and put money directly in this other account so we could use a different card, it was midnight and we were exhausted and they STILL didn't treat us any better even though we were paying customers at that point. On top of that, housekeeping did a horrible job the next day. There were still dirty towels on the floor in the bathroom, they left an apple core sitting out, there was a stain in the middle of the sheets even though they seemed to have made our bed, and the new towels they put out were raggedy on the ends- it was completely half-assed. The staff was also difficult when we tried to change our booking to two nights to get the hell out of there. They said "Well did you change it on booking.com? Because you need to talk to them about this." And we said, "No. We're talking to you because it's your hotel, and we're telling you that we're leaving.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2019

Nice place but I feel Booking.com let us down

The breakfast was expensive and mediocre. The coffee was terrible and the food selection was subpar. We finally decided to skip our prepaid breakfasts and walk up the street to Paul, a boulangerie that served terrific coffees and food to start the day off. What bothered us the most was that we had booked previous hotel stays in the UK through Booking.com and had requested Premier Inn, a budget hotel that has great service, nice rooms, and great coffee and breakfasts. When we made reservations through Booking.com, Park Grand London Kensington kept showing up as “a premier hotel.” But it isn’t. There is one within 200 feet and it did not show up on the Booking.com list of hotels. I don’t know why or how this happened. I would not stay at the Park Grand London Kensington again.

The Earl’s Court location of the hotel was terrific - multiple London Underground lines and near many great museums, parks, and shopping within minutes. The room was clean but very small. Really nowhere to sit except bed — unless you arrive without luggage. The staff at the front desk were nice, informative, and attentive. The rooms are quiet and the neighborhood is full of excellent restaurants and pubs.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2019

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. As it was my partners birthday, they put out some cake, chocolates and Rose's which was a lovely touch.

Our stay was great.

The breakfast buffet was excellent and well worth the price. The location was very convenient to the Earl's Court Underground Station and Hyde Park with close proximity to major sites.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2019

Amazing hotel with top quality fittings and decor. Staff very friendly. Excellent location. Will ret
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bed was extremely comfortable and fab decor. The hotel is in an excellent location. close to 2 tube stations and many restaurants, banks etc on the doorstep. I will definitely return!

• Reviewed: June 3, 2019

Excellent staff, both reception, lobby carriers, technician...

Very difficult to connect to Wi-Fi. You need to download something, register etc etc. Never worked for us ... Fan in bathroom very noisy and impossible to switch off.

Excellent staff, both reception, lobby carriers, technician who fixed the safe, cleaners. Perfectly clean room. Quiet street. Very close to tube station with direct line to Heathrow airport. Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Very flexible, we were allowed to change room since we wanted bathtub for our toddler. Since it was my birthday we got complimentary wine and cake. Free tea, coffea, cakes and fruits all day. All in all a great and well managed hotel.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

Rooms were very clean as was the bathroom.

Rooms were very clean as was the bathroom. The beds very comfortable. The staff were so friendly and helpful especially Marina and reception staff. It was a 2 minute walk to tube station.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2019

Lovely
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff were so friendly we got a bit suspicious! We were upgraded, they provided a cake and a half bottle of wine when they found out we were staying for my sisters birthday, and then asked if she’d had a nice time for her birthday on check out! So rare to get such amazing customer service in London. Yes they did ask for a review, in a slightly leading way, but I was so impressed I was very happy to! I don’t normally write reviews. And the room and bed were massive! Thank you!

• Reviewed: June 1, 2019

Best stay ever

Absolutely nothing I didn't like

The staff were amazing they exceeded my expectations. They were so friendly and helpful. The room was so clean and the bed was the most comfy bed i have ever stayed in. I'll defanitly be staying there again.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2019

Wonderful and convenient place to stay in London.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room is small but still great value for money.

Excellent location. Box of chocolates on arrival. Comfy bed and linens. Train station a block away. Nice neighborhood for walking. Over Under Coffee down the block.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

Very pleasant stay indeed.

We loved our stay at Park Grand London Kensington. However as we booked our stay through Booking.com we were charged £30 for breakfast ( 1adult and 1child ) whereas if we'd have just ordered breakfast at the hotel it would have been half the price. Very disappointed with Booking.com.

Very pleasant stay indeed. Staff were very attentive our room was spotless.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

Great - but know if your room is going to be in the basement.

we were put in the basement of the hotel - would not have booked it if had known that was going to happen. Would have like to be given the information and would have at least booked a different room.

Great location - the staff was great, nice decor, room very clean. They have a smart phone that you can take with you with lots of travel info on it . I.E. Maps and location of sights and directions.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

Loved the handy phone and the cleanliness.

Bed was overly soft for my partner. But that is just personal preference

Loved the handy phone and the cleanliness. Staff were very pleasant and helpful

Fandabbidoozle!

The staff went above and beyond as it was a birthday.. they decorated the room with petals laid out on the bed that spelt happy birthday, balloons, a bottle of wine and a slice of delicious birthday cake! Marianna was so welcoming. Can't wait to visit again.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

All the staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Having to go down 3 flights of stairs for the vestibule toilet was not convenient as my wife finds stairs difficult.

All the staff were very pleasant and helpful. Room and bed were good size. Shower refreshing.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2019

Excellent in every way !!
    • Club Double Room

The only thing I could possibly fault was the toilet tissue (and even that is scratching the barrel !!!)

Everything about this place was excellent !! Location, staff, cleanliness, efficiency, value for money etc. Having stayed in a number of London hotels in the past 6 months, this was by far my favourite!! Food in the bar was lovely and very well priced. The staff are extremely helpful and attentive. 15 mins from paddington and a great selection of bars and restaurants within 2 minutes walk.!!

• Reviewed: May 28, 2019

Wonderful. Can’t wait to return. Thank you all.

While we were there, the front foyer was furnished with new comfortable, relaxing couches - which it did need 👍 But we felt some comfortable seating could have been available- especially in the evening, to make more of the bar area to sit and relax and have a glass of wine. (Or two!!)

The staff at this hotel are the nicest we have ever met on our travels. From the ladies who cleaned our rooms and kindly gave me more tissues ! (I had a cold!) , Albino in the restaurant, the wonderfully happy desk staff and jolly pleasant door staff. Just a 3 minute walk to the subway. What more could you ask for.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2019

fabulous trip of a lifetime to a buckingham palace garden party.Hotel was ideal
    • Club Twin Room

Extra easy chair in bedroom

staff were all very good, smiling and helpful room was lovely and clean with all the extra,s of a club twin One slight suggestion is for another easy chair in bedroom so that both of us could watch tv comfortably Breakfast, not as much choice as I would have liked but cooked breakfast was popular and looked good. I prefer more choice on fruit and yoghurt

• Reviewed: May 27, 2019

It exceeded my expectations all around. . . and every staff member contributed to this!!!!

Nothing. It was “the best!!!!”

I need oatmeal every morning for my health (due largely to a disability of the jaw joint, as well — the manager of food services made sure that staff got this perfectly). This is not a “small thing” to me - it is critical for my health and how I feel about my vacation overall. Also that the property have at least a small gym matters. Staff overall exceeded my expectations!!! If we needed something - staff responded with lightening-like speed!!! I cannot day enough great things about our stay. I will stay at this hotel again and again and recommend it to everyone I know!!!

Superb
    • Deluxe Double Room

Went out of their way to decorate room for birthday celebration weekend. Left chocolates/wine/cake in room and decorated bed. Very friendly staff.

Location was excellent.
    • Club Double Room

The rooms only got cleaned mid afternoon which was the time we would come back for a lie down so we had to leave as they were getting cleaned. Would have preferred if they were cleaned earlier in the day.

Location was excellent. Staff were top class. Bed was comfortable and room was lovely.

A great place to stay !
    • Club Double Room

All the staff were delightful and helpful. Hotel is brilliantly situated near to Earls Court tube and many eateries. The hotel restaurant is very good value and excellent food Highly recommended to all

Would definitely recommend the Park Grande Kensington London

Really appreciated the helpful, friendly staff. Also loved the afternoon refreshments. Access to tube station was convenient for all our excursions. Nice walking distance to lots of pubs & restaurants.

We'll be back!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The only minor thought was that we were offered tinned peaches at breakfast; a selection of prepared fresh fruit would have been nice.

Excellent location, handy for tube. Staff fantastic. Dinner very good.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2019

The gentleman at check in was amazing!

Nothing really. Dishes and cutlery could’ve been cleaner at breakfast

The gentleman at check in was amazing! So friendly and accommodating. I didn’t catch his name but we check in Saturday 25th around 1/2am and he assisted. Great guy. So pleasant

• Reviewed: May 24, 2019

Great hotel but ask for an upper level room!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The only downside for us was that we had a basement bedroom that looked out onto a brick walled square with no view and restricted light. Also, there was no lift down to this level so we had to go down and up various flights of stairs/steps and through several corridors to reach our room. Given that we were out and about most of the time, we did not request a change of room but if we return again we would ask for a room on an upper level. That said, it’s a great hotel and we would definitely stay there again.

The location, hotel staff, meals and public areas were first class, with special extras like fruit, coffees and eclairs being provided. We also loved the smell from the large fresh flower displays throughout.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2019

Fabulous stay and will definitely come here again when we stay in London.

Wonderful, helpful and charming staff. Made us feel very welcome. Both rooms were decorated for our birthday with petals on the bed, balloons, and a cake made out of towels with a flickering candle on top. Plus birthday cake and wine and chocolates! A very lovely touch which was very much appreciated. Quiet rooms, and a very comfy bed. Great location

• Reviewed: May 23, 2019

Location, close to tube station for our visit to Chelsea...

Location, close to tube station for our visit to Chelsea Flower Show. Would highly recommend hotel, all staff were friendly and food in restaurant good, close to shops and bars

• Reviewed: May 22, 2019

Top quality staff in a great location.

Honestly it's surprising a high star hotel was quite dirty, several moths constantly flew around the room, the lower level took in smoke from people outside, and the lights were so dim. Another hotel with less stars was so much cleaner-- main point it's a high end nice location, but a minimalist wanting a basic clean room might want to keep looking..

Top quality staff in a great location. They have more than just the essentials.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2019

Nice rooms, pleasant stay, excessive and inconvenient bank account holds.

Lighting controls are hard to find, had to take the card out to get the bedside lights off. I booked 2 rooms for a business trip, the balance was paid on checkout. However, the hotel held the full amount of both rooms on my bank account for 7 days, from 3 days before arrival to 4 days after. This hold should be removed on check out. The full payment of 2 hotels rooms to be held on a bank account for 7 days, for a 1 night stay, is excessive.

Breakfast serving is convenient and reasonable choice with good coffee. The hotel is in a nice location in a very nice street. Good showers and comfortable beds.

Staff was friendly.

My room was very small (smallest I have ever had in numerous trips to London) and in the basement. It had a damp smell in the hallways. Room wasn’t vacuumed well - there was a hair clip on the central part of the floor when I arrived and the entire stay. The rest appeared very clean.

Staff was friendly. Nice location - two minute walk to Earls Court subway. 15 minute walk to Kensington Gardens.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2019

Friendly small hotel in good location
    • Club Double Room

It is perhaps unfair to compare London hotels with those elsewhere but everything is quite poky - the lift, the corridors and the rooms. It would have been a struggle to deal with two suitcases is a 10m square room and we were glad we got a 17 square metre room.

The hotel is really close to Earls Court tube station which is great for travellers like we were. It runs direct o Heathrow and is a good central point for catching the tube to other London attractions. The staff were great. There is always a team of smiling helpful people at reception and nothing is too much trouble.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

Good, quiet place for a short stay in a central location

The first room I was allocated had a door constantly used by staff outside and was very noisy due to a broken closing mechanism. When I reported this I was able to move rooms for the next 2 nights.

The location is excellent, and the rooms are small but comfortable and well-equipped. And the front of house staff are really top quality, resolving problems quickly and in a friendly manner.

Location, Comfort, Friendly, The Park Grand London in Kensington has it all
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The only issue I had was there were not enough electrical outlets making keeping everything charged a challenge. The electrical center in the room didi not seem to operate properly

I fond the hotel to be very well located with an easy 5 minute walk to the underground. The staff was very helpful and nice. The room was excellent and very clean.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

Great hotel for couples, clean and well located
    • Deluxe Double Room

The internet connection was weak

excellent location, very close to the tube station. Direct connection to Heathrow airport trough Piccadilly tube line. Very clean rooms, great air condition Many restaurants around

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

A very nice hotel very close to Earl's court tube.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Bathroom very small with very little space to put toiletries.

A very nice hotel very close to Earl's court tube. Bedroom was very comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We had breakfast there also which was of a good standard

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

First time to London, lovely birthday surprise in room, this hotel made it a memorable one

Hotel was fantastic, very inviting, lovely polite helpful staff, stunning breakfast couldn't have asked for more. Even went above and beyond to make stay special by decorating our room for my 50th birthday.

• Reviewed: May 20, 2019

Good location, friendly staff.

A/C unit didn't work. Fan didn't even turn on throughout the whole night, which made things uncomfortable. Ceiling in the shower stall was a bit short (for a tall guy).

Nice and close to Earl's Court road and a short walk from Hyde Park. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful taking bags, as we arrived in the morning.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Everything except the above!

We liked everything except the people in the room next to us who clearly were taking drugs (the smell was so strong coming from their room) and decided at 5.00am to start playing drum and bass music exceptionally loud!! I did try knocking on the door but they couldn't hear me!

Everything except the above!

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Given a basement room with oddly placed pillar, that has...

Given a basement room with oddly placed pillar, that has flooded shower every time you had a shower. Bed is small, quite soft and difficult to access from one side. Staff were the highlight - they did offer a taxi to make up for the flooded shower as well. Not the cheapest for the weekend we are there.

Loved everything!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Although it didn’t bother us, if you want a window, ask for a higher level. We were just thankful that we were able to check in early.

Located near a tube station in a very nice neighborhood. The staff was so helpful and welcoming. We had upgraded to a bit larger room online prior to arriving after receiving an email with the upgrade price. They allowed us to check in early, which was wonderful considering that we had flown all night. Although we were downstairs below the street level, my husband fell in love with the room. He said it felt like our little apartment. There was such attention to detail. We had fresh fruit, bottled water, tea, and a Belgian biscuit(cookie) daily. My husband loved the mini eclairs and tea in the lobby. The room was very clean. It was very reasonably priced. We definitely would stay again and would recommend this to our friends.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2019

Quiet area near tube station.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Quiet area near tube station. Hotel provided complimentary smartphone for our entire stay. Afternoon and evening eclairs and tea/coffee. Staff was very friendly. Good blackout curtains.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2019

we had very good and pleasant experience in this hotel. very good location. one of the best staff

wifi instability and some times very week in rooms .

most friendly helping staff. we like Yasmin and Mira. defiantly i would recommend this hotel to all the people i know.very clean and very good breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2019

Expensive for what it was.

I dislike being in the basement with no windows. It made me feel very uncomfortable and claustrophobic. As a result I felt the room was over rated and I felt overcharged.

The room was clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

Good location, 2 min walk from Earls Court Tube Station.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Booked a Deluxe Double, but on arrival informed we’d been upgraded to a bigger room (doubtful it was bigger than the room I’d booked). Although room was a good size it was located on lower floor (basement) with no windows, so very dark. There was also a unusual placed pillar in the room which got in the way and 2 (filthy) sky lights, covered with a net curtain. Sounded like pigeons were somewhere close. Breakfast ok but not a great choice of fruit. Would’ve preferred room on higher floor with windows!

Good location, 2 min walk from Earls Court Tube Station. Clean Room (apart from sky light) Staff friendly and helpful.

Fabulous staff

No complaints at all.

It's rare for a London hotel to not have something wrong, but seriously this stay was all ticks and no crosses for me. The thing that was really amazing, though, is the receptionist noticed it was my birthday when she checked my ID. When I got back to my room that evening, there were balloons, petals spelling out happy birthday, a slice of cake, a bottle of wine and a birthday card. That was really special.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

only stopped one night, but very good

The room was very good. It was my partners birthday and the hotel staff put a few things in my room, a very nice surprise for my partner. balloons, a card, some rose petals and a piece of cake. She loved it. Thank you

• Reviewed: May 15, 2019

Great choice. Would stay again

Not much comes to mind. Would have liked a comb or toiletry kit, since I lost mine.

The staff were very friendly, very helpful. I was able to leave some luggage there before I even checked in. The Earl's Court tube is not even five minutes away. There is a Sainsbury's on Cromwell Road that is also less than 5 minutes away.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

Great ..

View from the room .. blank walls.. if neighbours willlmagree .. hotel can hang murals on the opposite walls to make it lively

Staff were amazing. They front desk team surprised me with a gift. I was touched.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

Fantastic staff

Gym was a bit spartan.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nothing too much trouble. Gave very good information about the area and advice on where to eat.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

Perfect location for our purposes, exceptionally friendly,...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Perfect location for our purposes, exceptionally friendly, helpful staff. Our only complaint was breakfast and on mentioning that it could have been better as we checked out it was insisted upon that we accepted a refund. I also received an email apology. Couldn’t ask for better customer service.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2019

location is perfect, room is a bit too small but that's...

room is too tiny, queen bed too. i had a problem with the bed mattress and then i knew that they can reverse it to the other side.

location is perfect, room is a bit too small but that's not a big deal. staff are super friendly and rooms are always clean.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2019

A MUST STAY

WiFi wasn't very good but you can connect to ibis which works

One of the most comfortable beds I've slept in Breakfast was lovely I done a surprise for my girlfriend's birthday they decorated the room with balloons and flower petals which spelt happy b-day really nice gesture plus left chocolates with a slice of cake.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Nothing it was great

Staff excellent they overheard my partner mention my birthday and when we returned there was a cake wine and chocolates excellent customer service

• Reviewed: May 5, 2019

The friendly staff at the duty front desk!

Many of the rooms are in a basement level - which meant having to drag heavy baggage up and down flights of stairs and through narrow corridors.

The friendly staff at the duty front desk!

• Reviewed: May 4, 2019

Comfortable with great staff and restaurants/room...

That there was no table and chairs in room. Just s desk with a stool

Comfortable with great staff and restaurants/room service. Beautiful reception area

• Reviewed: May 3, 2019

Very enjoyable

Breakfast was pretty good, our room was fine, staff were all outstanding, Hogarth road is very select and surprisingly traffic - free and quiet. The hotel is just 3 minutes walk from Earls Court Underground Station.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

Staff were so helpful and friendly.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Staff were so helpful and friendly. Location was excellent. Had noisy neighbours and the staff sorted it out straight away and moved us to a better room with complimentary chocolates. Went above and beyond.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

Location, staff very friendly and helpful, very clean, very...

The hotel could use a bit of brushing up. Could have been slippers in the room

Location, staff very friendly and helpful, very clean, very quiet at night (both from street and from within the hotel). Bed very comfortable

• Reviewed: May 1, 2019

Very comfortable, super clean, great location
    • Deluxe Twin Room

They had some issues with climate control the first two days, if was hot in the room, but they fixed it promptly. It appears to have been facility wide issue.

Great location, wonderful stay, close to the tube. For dinner, check out Blackbirds and have the meat pie!

Great place in South kensington Area
    • Club Double Room

nothing! but for improvement would be nice to have a little nespresso machine in each room :) extra ops luxe :)

IM returning and again it didn't disappoint! the reception guys are so friendly and helpful. We were given an upgrade which was very nice. Bigger room and very comfortable bed. Its one of the best places in london! Great location and great value for money.

Very enjoyable

My original booking was for one night, which I changed to two nights and was told that I had one room for the duration of the stay, but the first night was in a very small room, but the staff changed to a larger room for the second night and compensated us with a box of chocolates and half bottle of wine - so all is well that ends well

The staff were excellent, very helpful and friendly

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

Great location, nice neighborhood, and good value.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Bathroom is tiny, with no place to put toiletries. Sometimes the internet worked and sometimes it didn't. At least it was free. There was no electrical outlet for U.S appliances. Couldn't use curling or straightening irons on hair.

The staff is very friendly and efficient. They sent a box of chocolates to our room because it was 30 years since we had visited. Location is a HUGE plus! Tube was a 5-minute walk.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2019

Very relaxing and nice city trip

Please add information about size of beds for each room category on website

Nice and very helpfull staff Good selection for breakfast Bar with nice selection

We Price Match