View vacation packages to

2. UK hotel reviews
  3. Greater London hotel reviews
  4. London hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Holiday Inn London- Stratford City

Reviews of Holiday Inn London- Stratford City This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

10a Chestnut Plaza, Westfield Stratford City, Olympic Park, Newham, London, E20 1GL, United Kingdom

#236 of 1,059 hotels in London

Based on 2053 hotel reviews

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 23, 2019

Like the area for shopping and easy to travel to any westend...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing to dislike Staff so helpful

Like the area for shopping and easy to travel to any westend shows, love the hotel have stayed on several occasions.

Uncomfortable
    • King Leisure Room - Non-Smoking

I ask for a two single beds and I got a king one No hot water in the shower but no maintenance service on Sunday No shampoo/conditioner/body wash in the shower , you have to ask at the reception desk to get them . We were two they gave me 1 of each The y offer me to get a shower in another room but was in another floor In the evening a strong smell of fried /rosy chicken got in to the room I found unprofessional that a cleaner left on your bed side table a signed written note with a smily face .

• Reviewed: June 23, 2019

Staff were lovely, very helpful, food was great, bed and...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The spa and wellness is not pool or jacuzzi, it's just someone offering treatments/ massages for an extra charge. Disappointed when we got there. Also no hot water in the room, luckily only stayed one night and staff were very apologetic, low water pressure in shower

Staff were lovely, very helpful, food was great, bed and pillows were comfortable. Location good

• Reviewed: June 21, 2019

This experience was not bad.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I actually preferred living in a two-bed room, because of checking in later than other people, I stayed in a room which only had a bed with a friend when we first met!

The facilities were useful for me!

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

OK FOR AN OVERNIGHT STAY ..
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

ROOM WAS COMFY THOUGH WE FOUND AN OLD CIGARETTE BUTT IN A NON SMOKING ROOM BREAKFAST WAS OK BUT WITH STILL OVER 2 HOURS LEFT TO SERVE THERE WAS NO-ONE TO MAKE OMELETTES AND THE SCRAMBLED EGGS WERE SOLID AND BEANS CONGEALED ALSO BOTH COFFEE MACHINES WERE FAULTY FOR SOME OF THE TIME WE WERE HAVING BREAKFAST WE FOUND THE LOCATION TO BE TOO FAR FROM WHERE IDEALLY WE WANTED TO BE SO WITH HINDSIGHT WE SHOULD HAVE BOOKED A HOLIDAY INN NEARER TO THE CITY CENTRE

• Reviewed: June 10, 2019

Excellent.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing much, but maybe thicker towels.

Very efficient and courteous staff. The duty manager was extraordinarily helpful in pre-allocating us a family room, for my husband, myself and our Granddaughter who was swimming in the IAPS meeting at the Olympic pool. We appreciated the excellent service in the bar and restaurant and found a good and sensible choice of dishes for dinner and breakfast. The room and bathroom were comfortable and clean, with lots of space and had everything we needed. Meeting a variety of the young world event sports players there was quite inspiring and fun for our swimmer. She beat her personal best time in her event. We hope to return for a London visit and to explore the adjacent Westfield shopping centre. Thank you all.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2019

Disappointing staff attitude.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Paid double the normal rate because we were attending a Muse concert. This hotel charge £299 for a standard room when events are on. Usually half this price. Outrageous. Reception staff excellent. Bar staff terrible. Very rude. Bar area was filthy - not tidied all night. Was too much hassle to order coffee and brandys. Stayed 2 years ago and was excellent. Wouldn't stay again.

Reception staff good. Room ok but not good for price paid.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2019

Great location, clean, comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

High price, no bathroom luxuries like bath gel or shampoo, just one dispenser for all. Didn’t feel like value for money. But served its purpose for location.

Great location, clean, comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

Holiday Inn Stratford City
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very expensive for one night. There was an event on at the stadium so the price was higher than normal. Some biscuits on the tea tray would be nice to go with the tea and coffee supplied.

Excellent location. Helpful, friendly staff. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Very quiet in the room.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2019

*Good variation in breakfast buffe
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

*Lack of fridge in the room *Some of the staff members in the restaurant area, who can't basic english, nobody asking if the food is alright or if we need something *Squeaky bed and not comfortable pilows *Desk chair at our room was beyond worn (seen its better days) *Cloth hanger between the wardrobe and entrance doors was broken and not repaired during our 5 nights stay

*Good variation in breakfast buffe *Location is perfect, easy to get there from Stansted Airport *Housekeeping did the job perfectly every day *Night Shift manager at reception, who checked us in at 2 a.m. was kind, helpful and was the best member of the staff at this hotel we met during our stay.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2019

The hotel was in a central location, the train station is a...
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

What could've be better is that the hotel need to provide more milk (provide a fridge to put cold drinks in) for teas and coffees and check what maintenance need to be done. This is the second time we had to ask to have the lights fixed. The rooms get very very hot and the air conditioning is not ideal for us as we suffer from allergies ( provide a fan). The bedding need to be changed and washed in non-biological power as we were allergic to the biological power they use to clean with.

The hotel was in a central location, the train station is a short walk away. The shopping centre gets really busy at weekend but it is better to shop during the week or later in the afternoon is the best time to go. Lots of shops to visit. The staff were extremely helpful and had a lot of patience. We've enjoyed our stay at this hotel this time round. It was lovely to see happy faces. I hope that the next time we come, will be a excellence stay. The breakfast is lovely and the staff were brilliant and helpful. It was nice to see a smiley face in the morning.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

A quiet comfortable hotel but did not live up to expectations and not good value for money.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No directions given for finding the hotel. Wasted three hours trying to find the hotel as even my sat nav could not identify it. No address ,street name or even post code given by hotel. A complete disaster. I would not recommend this hotel or ever use it again. Towels were old and worn and stank of Clorox. Carpet worn and with stains and bathroom fixture was broken. My worst stay ever at a holiday inn.

Accessibility for the trains and shopping.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2019

WORST EXPERIENCE I`VE EVER HAD IN EUROPE. NOT WORTH IT FOR THE PRICE. SIMPLY DO NOT BOOK!!!!!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

MY BAG WAS STOLEN FROM MY BEDROOM! Confirmed by the hotel when they checked CCTV that it was really STOLEN. The HOTEL REFUSED TO PAY when I was checking out. Staff not prepared to deal with PEOPLE. They pretend they clean the bedroom but they actually do not do it. Some days bedroom was disgusting.

Breakfast with not many options. Staff is not friendly. Seems they are forced to work there but don`t Like. MY BAG WAS STOLEN FROM MY BEDROOM!!!!!! The Hotel simply took 1 week to give me a position confirming my bag was stolen and refused to pay for this even confirming in CCTV it was really STOLEN!!!!

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

Horrible experience.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Our flight got delayed and we were constantly communicating with the hotel telling them that we will arrive late in the night and our room should be kept ready. When we arrived at 2.15 am in the morning, to our horror they had given our room to somebody else and we were told to go to some other hotel for one night. Even when we got our room the next day, it was extremely dirty. There were blood marks on the mattress cover.

Nothing at all.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2019

All round fantastic stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing at all! It was superb

The staff, especially the lady on reception was incredibly smiley and happy, and equally as important there was no noice from outside at all all night considering the location, and for me it was one of the most comfortable and quiet nights I’ve ever had in a hotel

• Reviewed: May 11, 2019

Worth the price
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only thing to let this hotel down was the bath and shower as there was literally no pressure in the water to the point I had to hold the shower head above me to get any water on me

Breakfast staff very friendly and breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Hotel staff were generally helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had issues paying for my room because the lady at the front desk has challenges with the POS machine... made me walk all the way down to find am ATM when she could have just asked a superior for help.

Hotel staff were generally helpful...

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

Brilliant location and great breakfast
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Room service pizza was nearly cold and not very nice.

Great breakfast. Very good staff especially the restaurant leader, him and his team were excellent. Room was comfortable. Excellent location.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2019

Upgraded when we arrived which was lovely, from a king room...
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Upgraded when we arrived which was lovely, from a king room to a suite, thank you very much. Nice evening meal in the restaurant and complementary two drinks, again thank you very much, great hotel to stay before a flight from Heathrow Terminal 4 only a very short walk into the terminal under cover from the hotel. Definitely would recommend.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2019

Excellent hotell, highly recommended
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Would have been nice with a small fridge in the room

The room was quiet with a very comfortable (soft) bed. Very friendly staff and an excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2019

Couldn't have been better, a lot of hotels could learn from this one. Oh, and GB won the tennis!

Nothing, all good.

The location is brilliant for the Westfield Shopping centre, Queen Elizabeth Park and West Ham football stadium, short walk to Copper Box which is where we went for Fed Cup tennis. West Ham playing at same time but fans were no trouble. Rooms were comfortable with all the facilities for a short stay, not the biggest but very adequate. All we would expect from a city centre hotel. Buffet breakfast was very good but they seemed to have run out of marmalade. The staff were all very helpful and cheerful, my wife lost an earring and before we had left London the hotel sent an email to say they had found it, great service.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2019

Perfect location for attending a swim competition at the...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The warm water pressure in the shower could be a bit stronger.

Perfect location for attending a swim competition at the Aquatic Center. Just a short walk away. Lovely and rich breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2019

Great stay!

Breakfast was poor.

Very clean hotel. Staff was great. Tube is very nearby. So to get in London centre was very easy. Very big shopping mall just 1 minute away.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2019

Typical chain hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fact that we had to park in shopping centre and had so far to walk with our suitcases. The signs in the car-park were no good because we didn't notice them till we came back to the car. The fact that I had to call a central number and the staff at the hotel didn't really know details when I was put through. I was put through to a car-park attendant who didn't know the cost himself and I was cut off twice.

The closeness to the station and the Olympic Park.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2019

Be aware of DCC if you pay with non-GB credit card
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I paid the total fee at check-in, the staff asked me to choose the currency I would like to pay. In order to prevent using DCC, which may charge you more bacause of the higher currency exchange rate, I chose to pay GBP. However, the next screen shows the total fee in my card currency(NTD). I thought its just for reference. Finally, I check my credit card bill, the amount holiday inn charge me is the same as that day the machine showed. So maybe pay cash is the best way to avoid DCC.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2019

A great place to stay if you need to be in central London early the next day as we did.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was really good we ordered cheese and mushroom omelettes which came quickly. They were hot and delicious. The fruit was fresh and the coffee was very good. The service was really super as well, really helpful and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2019

Helpful staff but not what I expected
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When booking online it didn't state we would have to pay £50 despot as well as £115 for the night we originally booked. It was a big surprise when they asked for the money. No receipt was given when we paid the deposit. But I did notice on the hotels copy of the receipt all 10 digit numbers were on show, which is data protection. When I got the receipt for the room, the hotel kept a copy and on the customers copy no digits were showing.. Also, in our room the hot water wasn't working, and the plug for the bath didn't work. My boyfriend called down to reception, they sent somebody up to have a look. The plug got fixed but the hot water pressure was low. He left to check the water but never got back to us. After waiting in the room for a while, we decided to go back out and maybe the water would be fixed. They sent somebody else up to look but nobody fixed it..

We did get a new room after telling reception about the hot water, as I wasn't happy with paying £115 for a night with no bath or showers working. The hotel were helpful to change our rooms

• Reviewed: April 1, 2019

Value for money breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Totally out of the hotels control but loud family at breakfast face timing behind us, whilst we were trying to have a nice peaceful breakfast.

Value for money breakfast Great location for a shopping trip Easy access to the station & London City

• Reviewed: March 31, 2019

Perfect for what we required and would definitely go back in future which probably will
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

We was happy with our stay so no negatives

The staff were helpful, the room especially bed was comfortable the bar and terrace were relaxing and the location was perfect

• Reviewed: March 31, 2019

good value for money clean and comfortable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

THe shower didnt work properly. No pressure and trickle of water. We asked for someone to come and look at it - which they did but it took 2 days and the end result was the same. SO that was quite dissappointing but other than that the rest of the facilities were good. We were a little dissapointed that there were no small soaps or shampoo in the bathroom and we had to go out immediately and buy some

location was great very central. Staff were very friendly. Breakfast was good - most iof the time

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

Good hotel for Stratford
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Minibar didn’t have anything in it and there was no complimentary water which I would have expected in and executive room

Excellent hotel for the price in London and well situated for my needs. Much better than the other Westfield hotel and cheaper.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

The property was in a great location and ideal access for...
    • King Leisure Room - Non-Smoking

I had to put down a £50 deposit on arrival, this wasn’t advised on booking.com. I was refunded when I left next day but this hasn’t gone back onto my card yet(this can take 2-3 days). I think this needs to be advised before booking as it left me £50 less in my budget I had. I don’t understand why it can’t be taken as cash either and has to be on a card as I now need to wait for it being returned and have to assume this has been done correctly as it doesn’t go back in right away.

The property was in a great location and ideal access for both shops and train stations

• Reviewed: March 26, 2019

Excellent Customer Service, Great View, Will be back in near future :)
    • Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

1. Charge per tray for food delivered to room 2. Chicken curry was not up to the quality so ordered pizza which was nice but again paid charge for delivery :/ 3. Bath tub was not properly clean - found a black piece of something stuck to the back end of the bath tub

1. Excellent Customer Service - From Reception staff to Restaurant/Bar Staff 2. Room view was excellent - Stadium view 3. Guest of the day surprise - much appreciated :) 4. Express Check Out - Did save us time as we were rushing to get to the Airport.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2019

I was treated as if this Holiday Inn was my home from home-congratulations to the staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Only a minor suggestion but perhaps on big match days more staff could be assigned to the bar to handle the increased number of fans, however the lady in charge was dealing with the problem quite admirably.

The staff were excellent-I had an electrical problem in the room & the reception manager sorted the problem within minutes & provided a free cup of coffee to compensate for the intrusion.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Dose what is says on the tin
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There is only a couple of things I did not like or enjoy during my stay: 1) The Pillows - they were not the best and felt so uncomfortable I ended up removing them and sleeping without a pillow. 2) Air Conditioning - I tried to heat the room up as I was a little cold but the controls to the AC are not that great and I ended up with cold air in the room so had to turn it off - shame - The AC dose some it the little card just showing what button does what and that is it

When arriving at the hotel I was welcomed by a very kind and friendly male receptionist how was very effective and checked in me, he also got me on to the IHG Membership scheme and as I was a new member he gave me a free drinks voucher for joining, unfortunately, I did not get the time to use it but he made the start of my stay so thank you to him. As I was attending an event in Westfield the hotel was located only a 3 min walk from the event which was great for me. The extra thing is that the hotel does room service as I was not in the mood to head out and get food so perfect. The Shower was perfect as it was a combined shower and bath but the step from the bath to the floor when stepping out is a little high so be careful.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2019

Never again will I stay with Holiday Inn
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Requested for a double bed but got told that we can only have a twin room. No toiletries provided. Requested for a bottle of water and wasn’t given it because we had to go to reception to order. Defeats the purpose of room service. Very very bad service from Gurdeep. Would never recommend staying there. Was treated like an inconvenience

• Reviewed: March 8, 2019

My stay was nice but they should have double beds in the room like other hotels
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I booked a room and it was for 2 adults and 1 child but they gave me 2 small single beds how was we suppose to sleep in this

The breakfast was good the staff was helpful and nice

• Reviewed: March 4, 2019

Really great location, great staff, pleasant room and venue.
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Potentially there could have been more electrical outputs near to the bed...although that can be both a good and a bad thing!

I was selected as guest of the day! there was a surprise waiting for me in my room - a bottle of wine, cookies and crisps, a welcome card and certificate from guest relations!. The location of the hotel was fantastic, so close to the Olympic park and Westfield shopping centre and great - fast travel links into the centre of London. The staff were very welcoming and helpful - you could have your choice of pillows to make for a perfect nights sleep. I didn't realise that there were some spa facilities on site too - next time I will definitely make use of this!

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

Excellent location, very clean hotel.
    • King Leisure Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast didn’t start until 7am when hotel used by a lot of athletes with early start times also Breakfast not included in the price of room . Staff friendly however if there was an issue that needed to be sorted standard response was that it’s staff shift handover .

Excellent location, very clean hotel.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2019

Shopping
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was surprised by asking to pay fifty pounds deposit, Lucky me, I had left some money in my other card after big shopping ... that put me in a big stress.

Beautiful view, nice room with bath. Location is perfect 4 shopping and later 4 going to airports. Very good breakfast. Very kind staff.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Very comfortable and clean
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No soap or bubble bath etc in bathroom

Service and girls at reception, lift that works , excellent as so near arena and shops , normally stay at premier inn , but much better experience

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

Room - Not what i booked but still charged for a better room!
    • King Leisure Room - Non-Smoking

we booked a King Leisure with view and 2 separate beds... not what we got when we arrived no king with two beds, just a twin looking at the car park and no reduction in price!

• Reviewed: February 19, 2019

Read above
    • Queen Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Read above

This room was for wheelchair facilities and the hotel did not say they had no other. There was no bath sink to low. In reply to my complaint they said it was the only room left. I will not go there anymore and will use hotels.com going forward unless I’m compensated

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Lovely evening away
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Perfect location if attending an event at the Olympic park, perfect also if wanting to spend a weekend away and have some retail therapy. Staff were so friendly and made my daughter and niece feel like VIP's

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

Fabulous Stay
    • King Leisure Room - Non-Smoking

Staff were excellent at this Holiday Inn. In particular the Breakfast Manager Hayat was very attentive and friendly. We will recommend and return again.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Breakfast was great for myself .
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was great for myself ..... poached eggs , porridge and fresh fruit amazing for a runner before a race 👍 Bed was also very comfy had a fab nights sleep .

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Great location, did not need to wonder around looking for it!
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Great location, did not need to wonder around looking for it! The staff were most helpful, the room spacious and clean. All the necessary things were there especially a kettle!

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

nice staff (Luca, Filippo and Annachiara) at the reception...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no minibar in the room. high price of the stay. european socket only in bathroom.

nice staff (Luca, Filippo and Annachiara) at the reception desk. nice location in the middle of the shopping center.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

We extended our stay and Front Desk staff was happy to help...

none

We extended our stay and Front Desk staff was happy to help suitable arrangments for us. Very efficient & professional. Concierge was very helpful as always. Another great stay in this hotel- hoping to return in near future. This hotel deserves more ***** (Stars) than it receives, it feels like all the staff are working together to make Guests enjoy their stay. Some other 5stars hotels often lack this quality, they often rely too much on hotel facilities/ brand. Thank you to all the staff for making our visit easy and memorable.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2019

excellent. will return soon.
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

it deserves more stars. :)

We have stayed in this hotel few times, and every time it is a positive experience. Checking in/out is easy & Front Desk team is efficient and professional. Concierge/ bell boy team is always happy to help with any requests . Room is clean&comfortable. Great location! Thank you.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Accessible to many parts of London
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Showerhead not good Lack of signs in bedroom no instructions re. The TV. It had to be almost pulled off the wall to turn it on!

Accessible to many parts of London

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

The breakfast was not as expected.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not as expected. Not friendly staff. I had difficulty with the coffee machine and a staff nearby just walked away. I requested for an omelette, which came 10 minutes later. On top of that the omelette was plenty of oil. There were no guide in the room. I requested a late check out and was requested to pay for it.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Nice hotel located at Stratford Shopping Centre
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

breakfast was really good, but staff seemed a bit overwhelmed on Sunday, you can't open a window in the rooms, so air con on all the time, to be honest - room could have been a bit more clean

the staff was lovely and very helpful all the time, breakfast was really good with everything you need, location of hotel is perfect for shopping, restaurants and public transport, terrace is nice

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

Comfortable and relaxing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The shower. This was a real let down. Also, for a higher brand hotel, soap should be offered, not the wall dispenser design

Clean, modern hotel. Nice bar area and rooms very comfortable. Room service was good, as was breakfast

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Very kind and friendly staff, excellent location.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Cars cannot park in front of the hotel, you have to walk some 200m so for someone with heavy luggage this might not be the most comfortable option.

Very kind and friendly staff, excellent location.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Very good but very disappointing breakfasts due to luke warm food
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

See above - sorry I have tuped in the wrong box

The food was not hot enough - Luke warm, if tgat at times from the display containers. It all looked v good, but was disappointing On one morning i ordered an omelette, just so that I ate hot food. I could not drink tea as tge water in the viffee ma hine was not boiling water

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Great location for short London stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Small issues, fresh milk and maybe some basic biscuits would have been nice.

Location perfect for what we had planned. Bathroom especially shower was perfect, room very comfortable. Convenient, reasonably priced parking.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Lovely hotel, great staff, perfect location for the Olympic pool
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lovely friendly staff. They made a real fuss of our children and awarded me guest of the day. The bottle of wine was a nice touch. The hotel put on a full breakfast earlier than advertised do that the swimmers could eat ahead if their warm-up. Thus was really appreciated.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

Great location, tired hotel

The hotel is a little tired looking, the bathrooms needs a lick of paint and a good scrub, beds were nice. No shower gel or shampoo, you had to request for that. We requested gluten-free breakfast ahead of time but the only thing gluten-free was some toast, fried eggs and bacon.. no cereals, no jam or anything to put on the toast that was not contaminated. No lactose free options - possibly the worst gluten free breakfast I’ve ever had in any holiday inn or any hotel in the UK. When I made a complaint, they apologised but no action, on check out I pointed it out and I got a £10 refund on one of the two gluten-free breakfasts. Disappointing.

Great location approx 10 steps from Westfield shopping centre. Good size rooms.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Super convenient location for a short shopping trip, flying...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The carpet could do with a good scrub, and the sink was clogged. It was comfortable and clean though.

Super convenient location for a short shopping trip, flying in from Standsted.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Staff were v helpful and friendly
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Unclear instructions about quick check out - but in the end I didn’t need it so it didn’t matter.

Staff were v helpful and friendly Hotel was clean and quiet. Convenient location

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Staff is friendly and helpful.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff is friendly and helpful. We was there during Christmas season. On the first day of Christmas we received a greeting card given by the hotel/staff. A heart warming, even thou that day was a dead town in London. No where else we can go. Shops was close and no transport. Nevertheless I still love London and holiday inn.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Fabulous good location and carparking. All staff madevfeel welcome
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

light stays on in bathroom under sink prefer dark When contacting head office 're parking I gave reference and they put me through to wrong hotel who were helpful directed me there, I u packed after long journey with 7 year old to find had to repack and find other branch which wasn't straight forward when not knowing area

Friendly staff reception and restaurant conceirge was very helpful

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Perfect stay ...good price...Will use again
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Sadly the bed was uncomfortable...dipped in the middle so kept rolling into each other .

Perfect location for shopping but also getting around London..underground so easy..plus breakfast was lush..and on a sat/Sun.. percosso for breakfast ..if that's your kinda of thing.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Staff was friendly and very polite.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The towels were not always clean. We were also surprised that there were no shower caps, lotion or fridge. My key card had to be replaced twice as it was non responsive.

Staff was friendly and very polite.

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Room temperature was 26 centigrade .
    • Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Room temperature was 26 centigrade .... no one would assist in site to resolve the thermostat issue despite being asked to assist. Neither of us could sleep during the night...

• Reviewed: December 28, 2018

In the Westfield shopping mall near shops, restaurants and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

No issues - it's very comfortable and everyone on the staff was pleasant and helpful. But if your'e a tourist and not visiting there for business or family reasons there's no reason to stay in East London.

In the Westfield shopping mall near shops, restaurants and public transit. A good location if you need to be in East London.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Comfortable and would stay again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A bit expensive but that could of been the time of year. Room was a bit cold couldn't get tge ac to blow hot air out.

Easy access to the shopping centre. Breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Superb Holiday Inn
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The coffee at breakfast was very strong, I needed to water it down considerably.

The most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. So clean. Great friendly staff. Lovely breakfast. Location. We come here to do an overnight stop for Christmas shopping every year. One year they were fully booked so we had to stay at a different, near by hotel, it was not the dame atall. This hotel is perfect 👌

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Fantastic Location, Room was comfortable and staff exceptionally helpful
    • Executive King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Located on top os Westfield Stratford mall, it is ideal location to shop and also get to central London via Jubilee line in 25 minutes. Staff are exceptionally friendly.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2018

Ok for a night
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rude staff members, who constantly interrupted us when trying to check in. Had to ask for extra pillows five times, finally arrived to be asked to put the pillow cases on myself. Room service took absolutely ages and was cold when arrived.persibsl comment but bed and pillows gave me neck ache and my husband bs k ache they were so hard. Even the soft pillows were hard. Nothing was fine that we requested in advance included the extra pillows. But rude staff is our main complaint and we’ve stayed previously, exactly the same experience sadly . This woman was extremely rude I felt. Trip hazards along the hallways as the cable wasn’t tidy.

Location was ok all he ot within a busy mall area.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Very well situated next to Westfield shopping mall, the...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The shower head didn’t stay the way you put it, after my complaint it was not solved. They tried.

Very well situated next to Westfield shopping mall, the Underground station (Stratford) and the railway station Stratford Intl. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

Great Location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

That our initial reservation was missing my child's booking so we had to change to an accessible room which was great but worrying that we may not be able to stay

Great holiday perfect location

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Good location with friendly staff
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Located on 4th Floor above Christmas Party Room; noisy but didnt finish too late. Not aware restaurant was closed for 2 nights because of private Christmas Parties until we arrived so couldn't eat at restaurant.

Good location, friendly staff

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

The bed was very comfy, the room was clean, the staff were...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing, will definitely use this hotel again

The bed was very comfy, the room was clean, the staff were helpful and friendly and the breakfast was amazing. Being right next to a big shopping center was awesome.

We Price Match