Reviews of Hollins Hall Hotel and Country Club 4 stars

Hollins Hill, Bradford, BD17 7QW, United Kingdom

#3 of 20 hotels in Bradford

Amount taken from my account was incorrect and its taken 3...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Amount taken from my account was incorrect and its taken 3 weeks and still haven't got any explanation. Emails ignored. No-one ever picks the phone.up

The beds where very comfortable and very clean.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Breakfast, the fruit was disgusting the melon was clearly off and staff where just replenishing on top of it. The rooms where very hot and fans inadequate for size of room.

The beds where very comfortable and very clean.

Nice enough hotel with good breakfast just don’t visit the spa for any bog standard treatments
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The spa was poor. Awful lighting and poor selection of colours for manicures etc. My mum had the worst manicure and pedicure I have ever seen, in part due to the poor lighting and poor tools. I could have done a better job in the dark. The nail varnish didn’t go to the edges and was all over the fingers. Cuticles not touched. I would personally have refused to pay but instead my mum delicately raised this and got it redone but it still wasn’t great ..... leaving her just 40 mins to get ready to go out for the evening! It is not acceptable to use what can only be described as a store room downstairs as a “treatment room”. Based on that alone I would not have booked any treatment in the “spa”. We stayed two nights. The second day we came back to our room to find it had been cleaned .... the bathroom had hairs that were not ours all over the floor which was particularly unpleasant!

Breakfast was very good, great selection of food. Reception staff were so welcoming! Swimming pool and gym were great. Nice to have a proper sized pool!

Great location, very comfortable room, wonderful breakfast. Really sorry I couldn't play golf.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

When I booked I had expected to be able to play golf there. I was disappointed to find that hotel guests couldn't play on Saturday morning and I had to make arrangements to play elsewhere.

Bed was really comfortable and the staff particularly helpful.

The rooms were clean tidy and spacious.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Felt that the staff weren't very friendly, restaurant small and the bar next to the reception was closed all night

The rooms were clean tidy and spacious.

Great hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Nice hotel, staff were helpful and friendly. Comfy bed, good gym and restaurant and plenty of parking. Was fully booked on one of the nights I stayed but service was still great.

If this is the norm with Marriott hotels will look at alternatives offering golf breaks.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Very disappointed with the main restaurant. It was not open our first two evenings, Wednesday and Thursday and we ate in the Spritz bar which is attached to the bar serving the golfers and gym members - which is basically a grill restaurant and must say the staff were very good and the food very acceptable. We booked a table in the main restaurant for the Friday evening expecting it to be a better standard. better choice of food, and generally a bit more special. The menu choice was almost identical to the Spritz bar, the tables weren't laid properly apart from 1 table for 2 - obviously someone more important than us, and we felt let down. The staff were not as attentive, service slow which may have been due to the other functions occurring in the hotel.

Enjoyed the golf despite the dry conditions which is affecting all golf courses currently

Tired facility, fantastic location Not luxury and certainly not what I would expect from a Marriott
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The main restaurant was very tired and dirty and the breakfast was disgusting. The leisure facilities were very tired sauna not working steam room was on but not working properly and very tired looking. The hotel wanted to charge WiFi for use in the room because I had booked through a agent and not direct!! Reception argued that booking direct with them was cheaper we tried again online later, it still wasn’t

The Zest restaurant was nice and the staff very friendly.

I would definitely stop here again, well worth the trip.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only had 2 teabags and 2 milk in the room which meant my friend and I could only have one drink but this was quickly rectified. There was a little confusion about the breakfast time.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was very good but a little on the high side but excellent quality. Facilities were second to none. Room was very clean and the grounds are beautiful.

Agreeable Yorkshire Country House Hotel - but they should make more of the location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It does seem a shame that the hotel doesn't make more of its front views - there is only a small terrace with no option to breakfast on it, and the bar is tucked away at the back by the golf club. The grounds at the front are lovely and a bar / restaurant that incorporates them would be nice. The actual bar - Zest - feels more like a Sports Pub than a classic country hotel bar which is a shame. Although I'm sure the golfers wanting a pint after a game enjoy it.

Friendly staff and clearly well trained to stay on top of what is a very busy hotel in the summer - with hordes of golfers, wedding guests and tourists. The location, grounds and the building itself are delightful and the breakfast was on the better side of the average buffet.

Enjoyed a pleasant stay with friends.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Unfortunately the food in the restaurant was not up to the same standard as the rest of the hotel. Because of this we only ate there once.

For what we paid our room was good but it didn't include breakfast. We enjoyed our stay. All staff were very helpful and friendly especially reception and housekeeping staff.

The breakfast was delishes.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast wasn't included with the price of the room.also couldn't get any signal on mobile phones when in our rooms

The breakfast was delishes. The staff were amazing. The beds were really comfy and every thing very clean x

postion of the hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room

confort of the bad, noise on the room, when they close the doors of others rooms you can hear a annoying bang. you can hear room upstair, when they walk or talk

postion of the hotel

Lack lustre and not the peaceful haven I was expecting.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room was noisy - I asked for a quiet room and could constantly hear voices, slamming doors and noise up to 9pm. The morning was worse - I was woken up at 7am and the noise never stopped from then. I heard staff talking outside, vacuum cleaners, doors slamming, bangs it was dreadful. I came away to escape noisy neighbours for a night and this was worse. Also the room was dreadfully tired and old fashioned. I last stayed here over 12 years ago and was shocked that it had not changed on my return. The bathroom had a musty drains smell to it as well. The kettle was old and worn and there wasn’t much of a choice of teas and coffees. The worst thing was the food. I ordered room service and had tortillas and salsa - it was of very poor quality and I only ate it because I was hungry.

The bed was really comfy Liked the blackout curtains Staff were nice and pleasant The lamps and lighting were nice

Great hotel in a lovely setting.
    • Superior King Room

The pool area needed a bit of a clean and update and non of the lockers in the changing room worked so I had to take my valuables into the swimming area with me.

It was a lovely hotel in a lovely setting. The staff were lovely and the hotel in general was very clean and comfortable.

OVERPRICED!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Where shall I start, upon entering the hotel (there for a wedding which was perfect) was told that breakfast was not included within the £130 for a one night stay! (Which we was under the impression it was through booking.com) then they were requesting £26 pound for breakfast which We decided against, they hold back £50 pound extra on your card INCASE you use room service (but was not told this until I questioned the amount with them). Considering we recently stayed in Spain in a four star with better facilities for 4 nights for less money! And adding to that the bar prices were rediculous! We was not even in the hotel for a full 24hours. So on that note would I stay here again No I would not.

We liked the size of the bed! The wedding was amazing!

Over all very good
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The call to book a room wasn’t a great experience. I kept getting put on hold and swapping from one department to the next. I give up and booked with booking.com. The reception staff could wear a smile as part of their uniform

The surroundings were superb. Very clean rooms and the wedding reception meal was excellent

The staff were my favourite thing from the bar staff the...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The staff were my favourite thing from the bar staff the dining room staff the cleaners everyone was incredibly helpful and gave service with a smile

Lovely stay nice clean room

The neighbours in next room complaining over a little noise from children in hall, was worried 2 shower or turn hair dryer on incase it was too loud

The comfy beds

Disappointing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Hotel looks very tired. Breakfast was overpriced and not value for money. Furniture in some places looks very worn. Chewing gum under wooden chair in swimming area wasn't good. Hotel has lost features that made it local i.e. Photos of Bradford, Bradford City memorabilia and now just looks very corporate.

Room was clean. Swimming pool was nice. Most staff were helpful.

The bed was clean and comfortable
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bathroom was dated and in poor condition. The towel rail was put on with 2 different holders. It felt like something from the 70’s. For a queen deluxe room, it didn’t feel deluxe.

The bed was clean and comfortable

Really enjoyed my weekend stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Can’t think of anything .

I was there for a family wedding and thought it was well organised and I loved the grounds and location. The staff were friendly and helpful.

A very enjoyable stay .Wonderful ,friendly and helpful staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was a piece of old chewing gum on the floor under our bed -yuk! I think extra milk in the rooms would be a good idea,because we drink quite a lot of tea and coffee and had to ask for more

Very comfortable room with a great selection of delicious food for breakfast (the muffins were fantastic!) Although there was a wedding going on during our stay ,the noise didn't disturb us which really delightfully surprised me!

this is a hotel in a great setting and handy for most of...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Dinner was served in the bar. This has been my experience in the past and the menu is not very extensive or original really and in my view this lets the hotel down. There is nothing wrong with the food but it is limited.

this is a hotel in a great setting and handy for most of West Yorkshire. The swimming pool is warm and the leisure facilities are very good. The bedrooms are roomy and comfortable

Was a lovely stay and I would return
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wasn’t told about the service charge on the meal 15% at that, would of thought been included in the stay. Wasn’t told about the swimathon prior to going, when you are taking children who wanted to have a swim.

The customer service was spot on, all staff seemed happy.

Lovely hotel , very relaxing and enjoyable stay . lovely breakfast and pleasant and friendly staff .
    • Deluxe Queen Room

But noisy on first night with other guest coming back to rooms and doors slamming . Second night was better .

Comfy bed . Big tv . Relaxed atmosphere and staff very friendly as thought Hotel maybe too posh at first but didn't want to leave by the end of our stay .

Nice & friendly hotel but breakfast let it down!
    • Superior King Room

The food at breakfast wasn't of a high standard and the food quality was poor with limited local/fresh produce.

The hotel was nice and the staff were very friendly.

Lovely relaxing stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The mattress was a little hard for our liking.

Lovely clean spacious room. Nice surroundings and the spa facilities were wonderful. Great value for money.

Lovely hotel, only
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wi-fi should be free and the Bath was not cleaned properly, found glen in the bath tub. Also a lot of noise by children very early in the morning.

Bed was comfortable too much noise

Doubt we will come back here.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Inadequate fresh fruit at breakfast. No fish option. No water to drink in the bedroom. Only two t bags, 2milks. Shower unit leaking badly, so a bath was the only option. Doubt we will be

Lovely swim pool. Nice grounds.

Pleasant but could do with upgrading the decor in the rooms.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Rooms were comfortable but a bit tired, bathrooms needed upgrading, no fridge in the room and also no coffee,

Swimming pool and spa was great, breakfast was good.

Mixed experience due to facts stated previously..
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The ensuite facilities. The toilet in room 408 didn't flush very well and sometimes not at all. This is unacceptable for a Marriott hotel. I reported the malfunction on my departure. The buffet breakfast was on the whole good except that the fried eggs were not cooked to order so a plate full of eggs were left on the hot plate and at best were luke warm and greasy. This is not good.

Convenient location for a function that I was invited to. Fulfilled my expectations for a one night stay.

Nice relaxing hotel with good facilities.

Nothing , all good.

Nice clean hotel , good size rooms , plenty of choice for breakfast , good facilities especially enjoyed the swimming pool , sauna and steam room.

Good apart from steam room and poolside area
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Pool a bit like a public pool in term's of lack of loungers..poolside decor/ambience and random objects around side of pool like pokes lifejackets and rings (lifesaving equipment.floats for lessons which were going on continually) Marriott Huntingdon feels like a private leisure club this felt more utilitarian/ dual purpose. Also the steam room was cold..and smelly.

Breakfast superb.

Complaint raised with Marriott directly due to lack of professionalism, privacy, poor breakfast.
    • Superior King Room

Rude & judgmental staff, cold breakfast. 4 interruptions of staff knocking on the door including one in the morning. Didn't even knock walked straight in the room to clean it one hour before we had to check out

Nice room and grounds

Nice location warm polite staff cleanliness good room good service very nice .
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Shower in the room wasn’t working properly 1st noght and cold water wasn’t working at night other then that every thing else was good .

Lovely staff nice polite and welcoming room was very nice and clean spacious overall everything was very good had a good experience.

Very disappointing. For £105 per night I’d hoped for some peace
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Screaming kids in the pool day and night. This was supposed to be a relaxing spa weekend but the hotel seems more interested in offering swimming lessons and making extra money from the locals than satisfying their guests. Avoid at all costs.

The bed was comfy

We had a really lovely stay at this marvelous hotel in a beautiful setting with great staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bathroom hadn't been cleaned when we arrived but the second we let them know they sent someone to deal with it.

The staff were marvelously helpful, professional and pleasant. The grounds are beautiful. The breakfast was splendid . The leisure centre was clean and great to use .

Great setting, but
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was no cold water in the bathroom (room 330 fyi), it was hot on all taps,I couldn't even have a glass of water or take a shower without scalding.

Great setting in a kind of country park

On the whole a very happy stay at Hollins Hall! Any problems we had the staff was happy to help!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bathroom taps were scalding hot whether choosing hot or cold meaning we didn’t have immediately drinkable water or able to comfortably wash.

Very comfortable bed, clean room, staff that were very keen to please, delicious food, great selection of wines

Adequate but not fabulous
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The room was upgraded but I feel not great value for money. The room was sparse, and no great opulence for 4 poster bed. There was only 4 teabags and one packet of biscuits, between 2 of us. Ran out of toilet roll and felt a little disappointed generally

I liked the venue and surroundings

Will stay again (and drink from bottled water during the night).
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Water in cold setting basin taps ran very hot during the night and returned to cold in the morning.

Lovely peaceful atmosphere with very comfortable beds.

Good value for money.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Location is just OK but the hotel cant help that....Trip through Bradford from the motorway in rush hour traffic....v stressful!!

Very friendly staff and good value for money

Lovely grounds lovely building but bedrooms have no views, Travelodge Beds more comfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Softer mattresses, softer pillows, paint the windows, improve the general furnishings in the bedrooms, the chair for example was car boot sale standard and near worthless. The gym was dirty and had not been cleaned properly for some while, and clearly the management do not go on "rounds" to check the Rooms at all, for if they did they would not allow or should not allow for damaged sinks, damaged toilet flushers and crap awful chairs. Whoever choses the mattresses needs to rethink their job effectiveness.

The beds were very hard with hard mattresses and hard pillows. The Swimming pool was very nice!

Would stay again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

No cold water in bathroom on the night. At breakfast when you ask for hot water to drink you don't expect to get dirty water. The water had been put into a tea pot that had been used previously ( more than once)for tea. It was then gray water that went into my cup. The girl changed it, for another pot that had been used for tea, gray water again. So I gave up and went away with out a hot drink.

The choice of food at breakfast.

Nice weekend break, quiet friendly hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

2 double beds - both a bit narrow - maybe 1 bigger bed would be better ? Veggie burger not on bar menu

Nice large room with decent bathroom, good breakfast Veggie burger in restaurant excellent Nice pool and sauna

Great breakfast and spa facilities !
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Rooms were very warm and slightly dated. Not many plug sockets in the room and problem with water meant that taps only ran boiling hot!

Great breakfast and spa facilities !

It was good but for £100+ per night I expected more.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

That there were kid’s swimming lessons in the pool from 8:30am until tea time over the 2 day’s (Saturday am/Sunday am) we were staying so it was only lane swimming and so got busy very fast as 1/3 of the pool was sectioned off. Was suprised to see WiFi was £15 per day to have in your room but was free in public area’s, a bit of a shock for the cost of staying per night.

The breakfast was yummy and plenty of choice on the buffet and good quality and they didn’t rush you. Nice calm atmosphere. Friendly helpful staff in the Zest bar on the Friday evening, food was lovely. Quick check in, took about 2-3 minute’s.

The Hotel had a certain whow factor on arrival and reception area, but the rest very poor.
    • Superior King Room

Bedroom not what expected, ask upgrade to a four poster bed- although the room clean, view from window a wall, four poster lacked any imagination of romance, very disappointed. Travel far so can compare. Although food was very good, all sauce and veg cost extra, so can be expensive. Restaurant tired and lacked any imagination, mugs at breakfast and tin cups for sugar?. The cost did not reflect on the service. Safety issue with wires.

Reception warm and welcoming.

well worth staying at this hotel if in the area,clean warm and friendly
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The price of the room did not include breakfast.

The room we stayed in was spacious clean and comfortable, and the added bonus of a spa area.The one negative was the price for the room did not include breakfast,so we had breakfast elsewhere.

The hotel is a lovely old building and well laid out.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We didn't have enough time to try the spa and other facilities as we had a tight work schedule!

The hotel is a lovely old building and well laid out. There are 2 restaurants, both with good quality food. The room was spacious and well equipped. Bed was comfortable and WiFi good throughout the hotel.

A comfortable and relaxing stay
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It would have been good to have some drinking water available ble. I understand the problems with plastic bottles but perhaps a caraffe

We found the hotel very comfortable and spacious

Hotel is very good,ideal for weddings etc.,leisure facilities are good.We will return.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Bath could have been slightly bigger.

Bed very comfortable and staff were very good, very relaxing break.Location is good and easy to find.Good breakfast and plenty of variety on offer.

The pool,rooms and staff were excellent
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Pricing on food and drink didn't seem consistent. £ 4+ for a Guinness was good but £10 for a glass of red wine a bit over the top.

The pool,rooms and staff were excellent

The bedroom was good and warm
    • Superior King Room

the selection of food in both restaurants was not at the level to match the hotel. The seating in the main restaurant was poor when you sat down the you sank into the chair, they needed to be replaced. To eat comfortable we had to sit on cushions as did a number of others.

The bedroom was good and warm

needs to modernise for the business traveller
    • Deluxe Queen Room

restaurant closed when the notice said it was open very noisy and full Zest bar and dining no usb points in the room join in the bed was uncomfortable climbing in the bath for a shower

greeting by the manager as I arrived Zest bar food was very good as was the service

My wife took Ill so we couldn’t enjoy the holiday we asked...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

My wife took Ill so we couldn’t enjoy the holiday we asked the hotel to change the date even by a week yet they would not cooperate. They insisted that we had a doctors note but the doctor could not provide us one in time. The customer service is appalling. Staff are very inconsiderate.

A spacious hotel with good food, but ruined by poor cleanliness
    • Deluxe Queen Room

My room had been made-up and tidied, but hadn't been cleaned: - with used bedding remaining and other clothes and items left in the room. Reception provided a partial refund when I complained, but I can't say that I was happy about their apology or processes dealing with the issue.

Spacious hotel with good food at both dinner and breakfast. No problem parking

Nice stay very comfy, really enjoyed it.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

It was £10 for a large glass of wine in the sports bar. This is quite expensive compared to the prices of the rooms and food etc. We thought it was a bit excessive.

Rooms are lovely with a big tv and it has a lovely atmosphere. Very cosy and lovely location.

Great value stay, big room, lovely location near Ilkley/Leeds/Bradford
    • King Suite with Four Poster Bed

Compared to the other hotels I looked at it offered great value for money. It is a nice building in a great setting between Leeds and Bradford. Beautiful golf course which has impressive views, good leisure facilities which were free to use anytime, good value spa treatments and friendly staff. The hotel is getting very slightly dated but I think it is still better than most new builds

Nice location, enjoyed use of the leisure facilities too!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I wasn't happy that the cleaning lady was knocking on the door at 9:50am on Sunday morning! I answered because we were about to leave so not sure of she would have entered the room had I not?

Nice location, enjoyed use of the leisure facilities too!

Beautiful facility with warm and welcoming staff.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The hot breakfast (sausage, eggs & mushrooms ) were all either cold or luke warm

Fruit and yoghurt selection. Cheese plate for breakfast was an unexpected treat. I liked that the coffee was served in an insulated flask

Will no longer be my hotel when in the area
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Restaurant food was not up to the standard it used to be, staff kept forgetting parts of the order. Food overpriced and over cooked. Only 1 receptionist on duty in the morning also acting as operator so check out took nearly 20 minutes

Friendly bar staff, good sized rooms plenty of parking

Excellent with no hassle

Everything else.

We have stayed in this hotel for years, and yes we are very happy with the service etc we first went to th I property when it was a private house and the became a restaurant. So you can say we have very soft spot for it. The only query we have is the taken of a debit card when we arrived. At Bollinger we were charge £50.00 for extras, such as breakfast, which at the time of booking in September were to be included but we were charged £20.00 and we paid cash for this but still charged £50.00. So I am hoping we will refund £30.00 asap. The only thing to add is there were no drinks available in the room, bottled warter would have been good.

Getting old
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Internet is essential why some people don't get this? There is no sum signa in this area, they charge you for Internet and even then it's very poor

Getting old

Brilliant.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

£50.00 to allow a dog to stay in the room overnight is incredible and excessive. Deep cleaning for other guests is completely understood, however I think that the Marriott group needs to revisit the cost.

Room was excellent, staff were outstanding, and the atmosphere in the hotel was great.

This is a high end hotel which is what you would expect when...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

This is a high end hotel which is what you would expect when you pay a bit more. Its in a fabulous location with excellent facilities. I have stayed here a few times now

not very helpful....
    • Deluxe Queen Room

My flights were cancelled due to weather which I explained to the hotel, I planned to re-book the following week and make my trip and attend my meetings, the hotel rejected my reason for cancelling the room and made me pay the full fee.. clearly I won't be booking there again..!

Stunning location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Drinks very expensive. Tap in the bathroom constantly dripped and no cold water. No good for brushing teeth!

Stunning location, everything you need in the room for a short stay. We didn’t use the spa facilities so can’t comment on them. Staff friendly and helpful.

Fit for purpose
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Pillows too soft for me. I realise this is an old property and as a consequence there are no walk in showers.

Staff were lovely. Setting was excellent.

Relaxing didn't want to leave

Pool spa and breakfast

Love this place just perfect staff amazing rooms big clean big tvs super comy beds and linen good pool spa excellent everything spot on as usual room service excellent

Hotel and staff lovely just the room amenities let it down
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I stayed in room 111, the sink and tap in the bathroom were sensor operated with not hot or cold water tap, we had no hot water or ability to adjust the temperature. The shower was a walk in shower and flooded the bathroom and almost out into the bedroom, I had to lay all the towels down to divert water. The room was cold to the point my partner had to put further layers of clothing on to stay warm whilst in bed. The pillows were extremely uncomfortable making it hard to sleep.

The staff where excellent and happy to help and provide an excellent services, I have dietary needs which the hotel accommodated. Everything was clean and tidy and efficient.

It was good stay for one night to move further.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

1. It is nice hotel - taken care of - but not a new hotel. Rooms are relatively small and in November - a bit cold (19-20 C ?). Not found additional heating or air conditioner in my room. 2. Breakfast was OK but no fresh fruits were available during my stay - only grapes. 3. Cappuccino is available at extra cost, but they bring is from the Starbucks in the lobby - in paper cups. Mix of normal breakfast cups and cutleries and paper cups makes a kind of dissonance.

This is golf / country club. Very nice views around but location is remote from any town nearby. Without car it is impossible to get in or get out.

A wonderfully relaxing retreat
    • Deluxe Queen Room

They gave me everything I asked for. I had food left over from my room service, they provided me with a takeaway box. They helped me with my bags, and the leisure facilities were fantastic!

A typical Marriott hotel .Clean comfortable but not quite on a par with other Marriott hotels stayed
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hot breakfast was fine but the continental breakfast was v poor. The choice was limited and the cheeses were dry. We requested two morning papers but they did not appear and no one seemed that bothered.

The staff were attentive.The bedroom was comfortable and leisure facilities excellent.