Reviews of Ramada Birmingham Oldbury M5 J2 3 stars

Wolverhampton Road, Oldbury, B69 4RJ, United Kingdom

#2 of 3 hotels in Oldbury

Staff were extremely friendly and the room, although dated,...

Sadly the bathroom had a blown bulb in the shower, the sink plughole didn't work and there was minimal shower gel available. The chain on the door was broken and the TV control was broken so the batteries kept falling out. Pillows were like bricks or tissue paper

Staff were extremely friendly and the room, although dated, was generally clean. Good breakfast buffet and free parking

disappointed with the way the hotel is managed,

breakfast and coffee good as usual, pleasant staff

the lift was out of order for the whole weekend, so we were put on ground floor in a very sub standard room. one single light, one only bedside cabinet, basin too close to toilet which was difficult to use, no chairs, air conditioning not working on hottest days of year. very poor

After eating a meal in my room, a stream of ants suddenly...

After eating a meal in my room, a stream of ants suddenly decided to enter to pick up the crumbs. And I mean, hundreds of ants. I went to ask the front desk what could be done about this situation, and their response was “Just don’t eat in your room”. There was apparently no room for me to change into. Later on, I went back (about 2am at this point), and demanded a refund for my stay. This time, a room had magically appeared and was available. She even double checked the “Ant List” they had on the front desk to make sure this new room was free of ants. Not to mention, the air con was completely buggered. Which was not enjoyable in the 30C heat wave. I would quite like a refund for my stay.

It did the job for somewhere to stay for the night - it's functional - but could be tidied up a bit

The whole place was a bit tatty - and ragged at the edges and parts of it were not that clean

The bed was a proper size big double it was clean and comfy

For what we paid was value for money, but no airconditioning at night meant we won't stay again.

Unable to check in until 2pm - there was no one in the hotel at 1pm but I couldn't believe there was not one room ready. I wanted to drop my bag in my room as I was being collected by friends, but no. I felt it was if it was the 2pm rule and couldn't be broken! On check out I had to ask for a print out and receipt, should have been offered but wasn't a big deal, staff were very nice that was main thing. Lift broken during stay, no one appeared to be working on it, Biggest thing is the air con is not available during the night as its on a timer, made our stay VERY uncomfortable, was considering leaving in the night as it was too hot and windows don't open fully. I was able to put the air con on at 6:30am but you are not able to adjust the controls, just on or off, it was useless, a fan in the room would have been better. I imagine its a cost saving exercise but its not a good idea as we wont stay again. There was a lot of mould around the bathroom shower too.

Friendly reception staff but didn't appear very knowledgeable. Bar area nice. Bedroom was modern. Bed was comfy. I liked the design of the bathroom as was like a wet room. Towels were big and soft, shower gel provided was nice. Didn't have breakfast so cant comment.

Ughhh

Disgusting filthy dirty everywhere stains in curtains walls and bathroom wasn’t the cleanest Fleas in bedroom got bitten by them

The location was good great transport if you didn’t want to take car out

Well situated hotel with friendly staff, but some rooms could do with some tlc.

My room was a bit tired - there was peeling paint on the windowsill. The walk-in shower was good in principle, but water ended up all over the bathroom floor. We tried the restaurant on the first night, but given there was nobody else in there, the service was extremely slow.

Friendly hotel, good location, easy to park.

Perfect for a quick hotel stay, easy to get to

When we came to check in the receptionist didn’t give much of a friendly gesture, she just looked like she didn’t want us there.. but weird, forgot to give our key and we had to walk all the way back, we did ask for a high room but got put on level 1 which we weren’t too fussed about just that we did put it in the “any requests”

Had Asda right next to us, great for midnight snacks! Seccond receptionist had a great attitude when actually giving us our keys!

" I'll be back !"

restaurant not open on sundays.

I have stayed here previously, it is just brilliant and easy to find.. The food in the restaurant is off the map ! ie: ..twelve out of ten, if that's possible ! plus the guiness is ice cold and a perfect pint .

comfortable, value for money!! exceeded my expectation

no problem

Found the rooms very comfortable, clean and tidy, and the staff at reception were friendly and helpful. I will definitely be visiting this hotel again. I highly recommend it!!

A very enjoyable experience 😊

The staff were amazing, cheerful polite and helpful. The breakfast was amazing and plenty of choice. The room was clean and comfotable. Overall it was a very nice place to stay and I would definitely stay again.

The room was clean and tidy and the bed was so comfy

Keep email confirmation ... paid extra for breakfast they wanted to charge me again ! Luckily I could prove I had paid with booking

The room was clean and tidy and the bed was so comfy

Lovely stay. :).

Stains on the walls from liquids, woman on reception could of been abit more happier. Remote up and down buttons didn't work bit of a pain.

Beds are amazing, maids were brilliant cleaning our room while we were out for the day lovely location and lovely room overall a good 2 nights stay.

Apart from the breakfast incident everything else was ok

Breakfast was a shamble on Sunday. They forgotten to switch the hot plates on which resulted in orders been taken. The young man got all orders mixed up. As a result we was waiting for over half an hour and when the breakfast is ready it was the incorrect order. Hopefully lessons has been learn by management to plan before the day.

The room was clean and bed comfy

The bed was comfy, the staff were friendly and helpful.

The breakfast wasn't kept very hot and on the second morning the food warmer was switched off leaving food cold. Although the staff served food to order from the kitchen for each guest which was good it was very greasy.

The bed was comfy, the staff were friendly and helpful. The sausages were good at breakfast.

Stay here for a guaranteed bad back

Have back ache (for the third day running, which I never get) beds were unbelievably hard and uncomfortable. Stains on bed sheets, sticky mark on the head board. Breakfast was a disaster. Made an order but then was told that orders were cancelled so go help yourself , by the time I got there there was no food left. Staff were apologetic about the breakfast. But couldn’t be bothered to wait for them to fill up again so left hungry.

Shower was ok

Most unpleasant!

There was a lady sat in the receptionists chair on my arrival who didn’t speak only giggled. Another lady came out to check me in. On going to my room on the first floor I bumped into the first ‘receptionist’, I said hi and she just looked at me and laughed! I wonder whether she was staff or just a friend of the real receptionist who was slightly inebriated? It was very disconcerting - to the point where I nearly just got in the car to drive home. It was a late booking to break a long journey that I started to regret! The room was very shabby and in desperate need of freshening up.

The bed and pillows were comfortable.

Budget hotel - Ramada going down hill as a brand

No air-conditioning in room- there was a fault on it and an engineer would need to be called to fix it. An oil filled radiator put in room in order to heat it. Marks on the walls - particularly next to kettle / bin - splash marks up wall from where used tea bags had been thrown in bin and splashed back. Tired bathroom - wobbly and loose mixer tap on sink, Extremely rusty basket in shower that holds toiletries. Black mould around shower base. The bathroom just needed a good clean / refresh Breakfast was very disorganised. Guests had to keep telling staff when to replenish hot food as staff weren't seeming to be monitoring it. Breakfast finishes at 1000 on a Sunday.

The quickness of the check in and how friendly staff were at check in Large Car park £44 quid to stay on a Saturday night - any more would have been a rip off

Pics look good on website. Interior of hotel has lovely furniture bit its getting old and worn down.

The building needs a revamp....furnitire,doors and ceiling need to be changed repainting in most areas within the building. I guess it looked pretty food when it was opened but it needs refurbishment now. Breakfast on morning of 24th June was chaos...felt sorry for the guy who was taking orders...

The iron and board hairdryer itc

Great value for money

Staff really friendly and helpful, issue with breakfast but the staff handled it quickly and professionally and was very apologetic, only thing was that the bathroom seemed a little small and could have been laid out differently

Wrong place?

Parking could be a bit awkward with some of the big band parked in the front. TV position not ideal.

Reading the reviews I thought I'd come to the wrong hotel. It was clean comfortable and well presented. Staff were cheerful friendly and courteous. Food was good, bar prices a bit hefty but that's to be expected. Location ideal just off Jct 2 or if busy use Jct 3.

Horrendous

The room was terrible, lights didn’t work, no heating a very cold room, I booked 2 nights but I cudnt stay the last night the room was just horrible, never stopping there again

overall i would reccoemend this place to others.

shower area was way too small, you have to manoeuvre yourself around to get into the toilet room properly as the door opened in a funny way.

location, breakfast, price, view,

Great stay! Well accommodated!

Rooms need a face lift Girl at breakfast had the worst attitude

Easy check-in & check-out Plenty of parking All my rooms were located together Plenty of choice for breakfast All staff apart from one were amazing! No complaints!

Value for Money

Slightly unclean - Bathroom had mold and poor paint work Bathroom very small and awkward Bed somewhat uncomfortable Fried eggs at breakfast undercooked

Breakfast buffet was very good, 9/10 Room was spacious with tv, kettle, tea and coffee tray, iron and ironing board. Staff very accommodating and friendly.

For the price it was ok.

No info about breakfast or room or checking out given just key. Breakfast not available till 8 am, I called reception to find out. Perhaps info at check in or in rooms would be good.

Bed comfy

Cheap but won't be rushing back. Supposed to be a decent hotel chain, or so I thought.

Lighting in the room was terrible - recessed downlights and only one bulb in the main room working and bulbs both in the main room and bathroom were such a horrible blue fluorescent light it hurt your eyes. Trying to do makeup was almost impossible. The aircon was in fault mode and the oil filled radiator in the corner of the room provided instead only had 3 of its 4 wheels so leant at a jaunty angle about to tip over if you didn't lean it against a wall. I arrived at nearly midnight for an early start the next day so didn't have time to complain/change rooms etc, just wanted to sleep but on a different occasion I'd have definitely complained.

Good location and extra large bed.

Incredible value. Perfect for the business traveller.

Amazing value for money. As a business traveller it has everything you need - car parking, meals, clean and comfortable room - all for an affordable price.

It wasn't too bad staff are friendly and u could get a good sleep .

That someone was smoking in the room

I liked the location staffs are ok.during the middle of the night someone smoked in the room the alarm went off we had yo go outside .I wasn't happy as I had to wake up early the next morning.

Cheap and cheerful.

Fire alarm going off at 3am for a full 30 minutes with staff having no idea how to shut it off even though they knew it was a false alarm. Had an early start the next day after a long day of driving, woke up feeling like I hadn’t slept at all.

Cheap and cheerful.

It ok for a stop over

Fell the hotel needs a interior facelift, no menus in the room (or biscuits)

Room was spacious and staff friendly but not overly so, location was good just off the m5, Nice secure car park at the rear also, and a buffet breakfast

More tied leaving, than when I arrived.

Fire alarm at 3am, apparently because another guest was smoking in their room! The staff member on duty was panicking and a customer had to step in to mute the alarm.

The breakfast was very good, but we was there first.

I through ally enjoyed it.

The bed was lovely but for me it was a little too hard...

The staff were friendly & abliging...I would stay there again...Good value for my money...

Never again

Woken by fire alarm at 3am. Staff were not in attendance left to ourselves to work it out. Room ceiling stained with damp

Towels were nice Food was nice

Fire alarm activated 3am

Fire alarm activated at 3am on Saturday morning! No member of staff acted as a fire Marshall ! No information given regarding why fire alarm was activated! No one took a role call!! Fire alarm eventually stop ringing so guests walked back into building to be greeted by the only member of staff pouring a pint for guests who hadn’t evacuated!!!

Sadly disappointed rooms need updating

Very noisey first night someone shouting screaming an odd noises until 2am outside our window, unable to contact reception as no numbers on phone in room, no list of services or menu for restaraunt in room second night fire alarm went off at 2.50am (false alarm) only one member of staff on duty and was unable to silent the alarm, it was at ,3.20am that a customer intervened and was able to silent the alarm. I suggest that all staff be trained to deal with fire alarm

Breakfast was excellent

Nice staff .

The hotel is good value for money I think they have recently refurbished new carpets n air fresheners in the corridors.

Nice staff ... great breakfast at a great price - location by M5 motorway.

overall my stay was satisfactory

I thought the rooms were a bit on the shabby side, there are some repairs around the building that are so poorly finished and rough looking which is a shame as the design is really nice.

The bed, food, staff

Disappointed over ants in the room and a bad night's sleep

People had to keep requesting the buffet breakfast items to be topped up. No-one seemed to monitor it, just waited until someone asked, Ants in the ground floor room Bathroom door that couldn't be closed from the outside, so had to endure the bathroom fan whirring away in the early hours.

The Excellent Customer services who dealt with My Complaint...

The standard of the first room they wanted to put Me in. But may say the Hotel staff were fantastic No questions and sorted this problem within a Minute and I must have been very lucky as the Hotel was very busy.

The Excellent Customer services who dealt with My Complaint about My First room. I think the Hotel is going through a Refurb and the room they wanted to put Me in they had not completed. The first room looked tired and well used. I spoke to the receptionist and explained the above problems They were Excellent No questions asked or doubt and put Me in another room. I have stayed at this Hotel before and knew how High the standard was for This Hotel. The room they moved Me to was at this Standard so was really Happy. The staff were excellent easy to approach, Polite and very Helpful. The Breakfast was perfect.

A lovely stay and breakfast amazing .

Our door in our room very hard to opened /shut and looked like the door had scratched the floor for a while inside the room Outside of shower tray needs a little care .

Breakfast , bed ,staff very friendly,bar .

Enjoyed our stay and would stay again as its local for travelling around the black country,

Shower was a little tame considering the shower tray was the full length of the bathroom, the shower I had to stand very close to use. Duvet fitted the bed would have liked a little extra but saying that it was a queen size bed, drinks in the bar quite expensive. A member of staff having a conversation to another group of people staying about there stay during breakfast, surely it would have been better to have asked them to go to reception desk afterwards to sort the problem. £11.99 for one course meal in the restaurant rather expensive, we walked ten minutes to a local pub eatery and paid £6.99 for the same meal, same drinks which we had in the hotel bar £9.55 cost £6.75 at the pub. The only other thing and not the fault of the hotel, we were in room 1 on the ground floor and everyone coming through the fire door and in and out of the other bedrooms slammed the doors, consideration was not on anyones list

breakfast was excellent, nice tasting and plenty of it whether you had the hot cooked or continental. Room decent size, bed was very comfy and large with a choice of two pillows per person, one was a soft pillow the other a little harder. Bathroom nice size, check in was easy with friendly staff. So glad that my booking included breakfast because at £11.99 it is not worth it, go to the pub they do breakfast.

Cheap and convenient but awful

Bed was awful, like sleeping on floor! shower was rubbish, air con didn’t work, tv wasn’t working, window didn’t close so you could hear the road, sink took ages to drain, room smelled. Ants in the room 🙈

Staff were nice, breakfast was lovely.

Excellent for what was paid for a two night stay, will be back !

No shower curtain, some of the lights never worked in room.

Good location, friendly staff, bus stop right outside which will take you into the centre of Birmingham. Right off the m5 slip road !!’

Air con not working extremely hot day no fans available bed...

Air con not working extremely hot day no fans available bed side lights not working and hanging off Sink didn't drain and plug hard to get out no instructions extractor fan bathroom not working

Nice and clean hotel. Location is great and breakfast was good considering how cheap our room was.

All the staff we came across were very helpful and polite minus the lady who checked us in. We felt that she was very rude and miserable. For somebody who is welcoming in new customers she could definitely be more hospitable. Our room could have done with a bit more lighting. We were getting ready for a night out and found it a little hard to do our makeup because the room was too dark.

Considering the reviews online this place was a lot better than expected. The room was clean and spacious and the bed was comfortable. I wasn't expecting much from breakfast as our room was mega cheap and breakfast was included. I was pleasantly suprised by the amount and quality of the food provided.

Location was fine, lots of parking and nice reception area.

Room was ok... outdated furniture, A/C did not work, shower area had mould in the corners, shower down was rotten at the bottom, smell of mould in the room, rotten skirting board which was on the other side wall of shower are (maybe a previous leek) bed was very hard,( you could feel the springs In the mattress) and squeaked every-time you moved. I complained at the front desk and was told “sorry the hotel is fully booked, theres nothing we can do” they offered me a free drink and late check out..... like really that’s going to help me.

Location was fine, lots of parking and nice reception area...

Nice clean room, big beds and good breakfast in the morning.

Sometimes had to wait a while for breakfast as they kept running out of things.

Nice clean room, big beds and good breakfast in the morning. Also friendly and helpful staff.

Poor experience (This time)

Sort your air conditioning out, absolutely ruined the stay. I’m tolerant of most things but to have the whole hotel not have A/C for two nights is unacceptable at any price point. This is irrespective of it being a bank holiday weekend. If you are having guests stay you have to have a contingency if the engineer who looks at it doesn’t have a solution. Couldn’t ask for a room change as the whole hotel was affected. In the end it was a choice between; 1)Humidity with a slight bit of breeze through the window as long as I was okay with the wildlife in the pond behind the hotel parking waking me up with their noise throughout the night. 2) Closed window and being absolutely uncomfortable all night.

Same as previous review. Decent enough hotel, staff are polite.

Absolutely fantastic from start to finish..

There wasn't anything I didn't like..

The staff were very polite and happy, the breakfast was delicious and the price absolutely fantastic, I'd happily stay here again, excellent value for money

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF AT THE PREMIER INN

Jamaine was the only nice person. What you see on the website is not what you get.

Customer service was rubbish, Very disappointing as the bedroom had stain in the ceiling from a previous leak. The decor seems like it was done by an amateur, the restaurant is so small if you go for breakfast after 9 you’ll have to play musical chair! All the leather chair in the Lounge was like they got it from the street it was peeling! The shower had stain in the corner, the sink was missing the plug you could see all the dirt inside!

I’m not gonna lie, some of what the reviews are saying are...

I’m not gonna lie, some of what the reviews are saying are true add to that the fact that we had to change rooms due to an ant problem (the room we changed to still had ants) and it’s not the comfiest of beds....but, my 12 year old daughter and I got 2 nights here with breakfast, on a weekend for £59 and it’s a 10 minute easy drive to the centre of Birmingham so to be fair it’s exceptional value for money and I can easily forgive any issues as I’m a firm believer that hotels are basically a place to get your head down for the night and that’s it. And to be fair the breakfast was ok and it’s not a complete hovel.

Only thing that was good was location

NO AC was working in any of the rooms Staff not helpful Clean was below average Not a true Ramada Breakfast was a nightmare no staff they had 1 chef food took so long time to come out Manager needs to pull out his finger

Only thing that was good was location

A bit of a let down for the second time

I’ve stayed in this hotel 3 times now. On 2 out of 3 occasions, the AC wasn’t working in the rooms given. And both days were so hot, it was uncomfortable. I called reception to ask for fan and they’d run out. Shouldn’t be advertising AC’ed rooms if you can’t provide them. Appreciate that it may not have been working in the given rooms (on both occasions) but the hotel should be able to provide another room where it is working. Also, I booked via bookings.com and there must have been some mess up as bookings.com advertised that breakfast was included when apparently the hotel hadn’t agreed to it. Either way, the hotel honoured it and let everyone who booked via the website have breakfast but not after making it known that it shouldn’t have been allowed for - quite unprofessional, almost like they were trying to guilt trip the guests.

Its okay for a one night stay.

The hotel needs abit of updating especially in the rooms. The walls had make up on it, the window ledge was peeling and could virtually be pulled out. The bathroom had alot of cracks everywhere.

The food hall is clean, the reception staff are friendly.

Friendly Staff but poor room to Start.

First Room had mouldy furniture and mouldy wall in corner. Room 208.

Friendly Staff who sorted a different room for me...which also had a coffee machine. Very good price.

Good location and good value for money

The rooms could do with upgrade

The staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good.All double rooms had king size bed.One of the twin rooms on the ground floor were invaded by ants. The staff moved both guests to double rooms without any extra cost.

Location was great, staff were friendly, overall a very...

Not much all good

Location was great, staff were friendly, overall a very positive experience and would not hesitate to book and stay again! Breakfast was brilliant thank you!!

Dreadful, stay away...

Pretty much everything,unfriendly reception staff, seedy guests, broken room door and bathroom door both of which didn’t shut properly. Dirty shower, bathroom and room itself, everything felt grubby. Lousy water pressure and unbearable air freshener use everywhere....what were they covering up? The worst and most depressing uk hotel experience for many years. Please don’t waste your money here!

Nothing much other than it was conveniently located

Quite disappointing for a Ramada hotel, I did expect better having stayed in the chain before.

Only 1 member of staff. Very obnoxious person in the bar in the evening, was served alcohol even though very obviously shouldn't have been. Was rude and aggressive towards other guests.The 1 member of staff was struggling to deal with her as he couldn't really leave the bar/reception unattended. We felt so uncomfortable that we left our drinks and went to our room, but we could still hear the disturbance going on for a while after and could hear shouting about the police being called. The room itself was very tired and had stains on the walls and ceiling and what looked like mould in the corner.

The guy on reception was really helpful. The location was ideal for the purpose of our visit.

If you pay under £50 then you've got good value for money, the rooms are poorly maintained.

The rooms are fine, although haven't been maintained well which possibly explains the low price. The shower was in need of regrouting, the walls needed repainting due to staining and the sink had been fixed with some sealant which had been badly done. If they maintained the hotel properly it would be so much nicer and they'd be able to charge more.

The breakfast was good.

I was very unhappy about the room I was given initially. Room 319 - the door did not lock when closed. I could still open it from the outside without the door card/key. There was no remote control & I was not given the code for the WiFi. I went downstairs to the Reception staff who was helping a man in front of me. I waited patiently & then when the Receptionist had finished assisting the man, she walked off to her computer completely ignoring me standing at the desk! I had to ask her to help me. She said she had known about the TV remote as a note had been left but she had forgotten! I was mainly concerned about the insecure door. I was offered another room on the ground floor Room 15 so I had to move my things. The corridor had used towels outside the room opposite where I was staying. These used towels were there from 8.30pm and were still there the next morning! Whilst my room was OK there were no coat hangers at all in Room 15. I was very tired & I just went to bed. My Wi-fi was not working either. There was a very helpful Receptionist-Florinda in the morning who gave me the details of the Manager. I was very disappointed with my stay.

The breakfast was good.

Will come and stay there again

The bed was a bit uncomfortable and small areas in the bedroom and toilet need a wee bit of paint to freshen it up. otherwise everything was wonderful

Staff at the reception and at the breakfast were friendly and very professional. They ensured that we were comfortable and well looked after.

OK

Poor internet access. In the evening couldn't access it at all on either phone or laptop. Worked in the morning. Staff couldn't comply with request for receipt without getting help. Kept saying she was new. Obviously poor staff training. Staff had to be told fried eggs and bacon had both run out at breakfast.

Rooms clean and tidy

Good

The door on the corridor was constantly making noise each time people passed through. I think the doors should be supported so that the opening and closing could be done without causing any disturbance.

The property was located in a way that could easily be found by customers

Very happy with hotel. Staff were very helpful.

Close to main roads

My girlfriend required gluten free options for breakfast. A simple message during booking was all that was required. The staff couldn't do enough for her. Thanks Ramada.

The bed was disgusting it was full of black bits, the bar was tiny, the furniture was worn, the pictures on the website look nothing like the hotel in its current state, for a Ramada hotel it was poor

Good value

No mention of breakfast times or restaurant on check in. At dinner restaurant was empty and no atmosphere.

Room was clean, modern shower room, breakfast included so all good value.

Over night stay

The bathroom was to small and had to work my around the door to get in the shower and the shower didn’t work correctly or stay in place so I had to hold the shower head. The bed wasn’t the best either it was very uncomfortable and there wasn’t enough pillows. Through out the night all me and my misses could here is doors slamming and it kept waking us up.

That it was cheap and clean

I jst enjoyed the over all stay.

I jst enjoyed the over all stay. After reading negative feedback i was anxious n it was nothing at all like wot people had wrote. I was welcomed by friendly staff and the hotel was nice n clean and the room was very nice. Defo would stay there again

Brilliant! Would defiantly stay again plus recommend to other people!

There wasn't constant staff on reception witch meant we was waiting a while to be seen to check out.

Loved the Superking size beds! Loads of room! And the breakfast was delicious!

Clean and comfortable room;

The rooms are tired and could do with a refurb but this was reflected in the price - you get what you pay for!

Clean and comfortable room; friendly, helpful staff; free parking

Brilliant Location. Rooms need renovating/thoroughly cleaning.

Room wasn’t clean. Paint chips and mould in parts of the room. Wifi connectivity was poor. Bathroom was very very small. Shower was dirty. Air conditioning broken.

Location was brilliant, close to Birmingham city centre. Comfortable bed/pillows.

Pleasant stay with friendly, helpful staff.

Hotel is a little tired, but staff told us that a refit was in progress. Room was still fine for a one night stay. Overall I would still recommend this hotel.

Staff all friendly and helpful, the room was as you would expect for this type of hotel, bed was firm but comfortable. The evening meal was of a good standard and value for money, breakfast was also more than adequate, in line with expectations.

The evening food is the best !

The restaurant was not open on a sunday...but certainly made up for it the next night !

The evening food is the best !..If you like a good curry then this is definitely the place for you and good value for money as well.