Reviews of Hyde Park Executive Apartments 4 stars

5.7

5.7

5.9

• Superior Double Studio

Could hear people banging doors all hours of the night, not what you want to hear when your trying to sleep. Although I understand it is London, it is extremely expensive considering how noisy it was and I would not consider staying here again.

It was clean and had everything we needed. Close to tube station.

• Superior Double Studio

Room a little small, towels could do with being replaced.

The room was a little small and basic., but for London prices I feel that this was reflected in the price.

• Superior Double Studio

Attitude of staff was very poor. They were trying to ignore customers and were very rude. I would be very happy to pay more and stay in a place where staff are friendly than this accommodation.

Location was great. Tube station and shops were within 2 minutes walk

• Superior Double Studio

I didn't understand why the building, room and bathroom were so hot, there wasn't an AC to adjust the temperature of the room. The bed wasn't supportive I felt like we could feel the cardboard and we had to leave the fan on all night, which was just circulating dust and debris around the room. It was an awful experience and I will never go back there again.

There was 24-hour reception working.

• Superior Double Studio

Apartment is not cleaned every day. They charge 15 GBP extra for it. The location is great but overall cleanliness of room could be improved.

The location is great and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Superior Double Studio

So much inconsistency with this hotel. First time I ever stayed here the room was great. Have stayed a few times since and the rooms have never been as good. Last stay, the mattress was awful, could feel the springs. Most uncomfortable stay I’ve ever had in a hotel. Won’t be staying here again.

• Triple Studio Apartment

Everything.cleaniness is 0.i don’t even understand how they can be a 4 star apartmernt.no comfort.

Nothing was good in the apartment except for the location

• Standard Double Studio

Staff were horrible, key cards stopped working everyday out of the 4 days we stayed. We had to go up and down to reception 4 times in one go before they came up to fix it. Floors were dirty, no air conditioning- extremely hot everywhere except the lobby downstairs. We didn’t receive cleaning or room service once and the manager got very snappy when I mentioned we had run out of toilet paper. Rooms are not as spacious as the photos displayed online. The shower drain clogged constantly. Overall a very overpriced room for not a great place.

• Superior Double Studio

The rooms is alot smaller then what they look in the pictures on the website. Pretty sure they used a fisheye lense to make it look bigger. On a double bed you only get 2 pillows. The pillows are very cheap and both me and my partner had to fold our pillow in half as they are not thick. May as well not have a pillow on the bed. The bed felt unstable and as if it would break with the slightest movement. There is no air conditioning in the room, meaning that you have to have the window wide open. But this is then contracted by the fact you have to close the blind right down as no net curtains. So if the blind is up anyone in the opposite building can see right into tour room. There is no instructions on how to use the mini ovan, which doubles as a microwave. This makes it difficult to cook or heat things up in it. Get a odd number of tea, coffee, sugar etc. Did not get our free complementary cookies/chocolate. One of our smaller towls was dirty with a black mark right accross it. Bigger towels are not that big. Also there is no extractor fan in the bathroom which means it gets hot and humid very quickly from the steam of the shower. Even with the door open it still gets very warm in there. There was a door that looked like it may lead to another room. This made my partner feel a little awkward as we didn't know if our room was accessible from the other side.

The area is amazing with Kensington and Hyde park a stone's throw away. A number of different shops and small supermarkets close by which is handy for food and snacks. Also lots of small restaurants and bars. Staff a friendly. The apartment was clean and modern looking. The outside of the building is gorgeous.

• Superior Double Studio

The hotel was very hot which means that if you come here in the summer ?they do not have air conditioning, only fans. The room-- which was nicely designed --was tiny for the money and I could have dealt with all of that except that the bed was absolutely the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in in my life Bar none . they offered to switch me to another room and I looked at the bed and it was just as bad . They are not investing their money in good beds ,which as any traveler knows when you're on holiday is the most important thing !!!!. They eventually put a new mattress on my bed... it was still not very comfortable and if this is the state of their mattresses when there new you can imagine what happens after 100 people sleep on them . I want so much to give them a good rating because I think they have so much going for them but if they don't fix the bed problem it's really not worth your money...

The location was absolutely perfect you could not ask for more . The staff tried to be very helpful but I think they were constrained by certain hotel policies.

• Superior Double Studio

The view from the room was a bit bizarre as we were facing other people's windows. It was very hot in the room -though a fan was provided- and we were very reluctant to open the windows.

Very clean place, modern, and great for the amount of money you pay. The staff is great, very kind lots of smiles. Easy check in easy check out, and a perfect location.

• Standard Double Studio

Place was absolutely filthy dirt on the walls big black marks across one wall shits on the bed were all torn and there was long hairs all over the sheets along with pubes found on the pillow wouldn’t recommend it to anyone the bathroom was the only updated part but the shower did not work in the slightest never want to get out of a place so fast in my life you’d expect more for the area it’s in itself

Location overall

• Standard Double Studio

- Staff upon arrival was incredibly hostile (he was the only staff I had met during my short stay). As my husband met me at the accomodation he mentioned the same thing about that particular receptionist too and told me other visitors he had met on the lift said the same thing to him. - The bed had wheels on it so it kept rolling from one side of the rooms wall to the other. Very annoying. - The option for the room I chose was no way near the room I was given. Quite deceptive - Saw stains on my towel as I was using it.

- Well facilitated kitchenette. - Shower room had the usual soaps, shampoo etc which were really nice. - The mattress was comfortable - No qualms about the location, amazing! Loads of restaurants, pubs etc very closeby - Pay and display parking available (£2.90 an hour)

• Superior Double Studio

Small room for two people , with corner bed, missing blanket, a single chair for breakfast, unsuitable plug for phone charger, a single access card. We have the accessory adapter and access card with a warranty fee. The photos on the booking do not match the reality. In the bookings photos the room has street view, in fact the view is towards a wall, but accordind to our expres requirement we received with "street view". The staff did not promptly tell us about the absence of the power adapter. The quality ratio is not so good.

The location is great, close to the "Hop on Hop Off" station, the subway station and Hyde Park, but in the quiet neighborhood. Very close to the commercial street with all kinds of restaurants and shops. The view to the typical English street is great.

• Superior Double Studio

Towels so thin & small. Dirty passageways. 20 pound to hire a hairdryer which was more than it was worth. So warm.......only fan no air conditioner on top floor would not like to be there if temp over 22 degrees

• Superior Double Studio

Had to ask for clean towels, bed not made up, sheets only change if stay over 7 days, if you wanted sheets changed cost extra

Being close to Hide Park and two tub stations was great

• Triple Studio Apartment

The furniture was really dated and you could hear a lot of noise from other rooms. Doors banging, loud talking. Also the pics at the time of booking are not a true reflection of what the property actually looks like. Feels more like a hostel or university hall's of residence.

The location.

• Standard Double Studio

My passport was not returned to me after photocopying and there was no attempt to advise me or return it. Caused me a travel nightmare. Yes, I should have checked I had it, but this is poor staff performance.

• Superior Double Studio

We were in room B01. For the second night we were kept up until 3am from noisy staff members. They were also smoking which while we had the window open it came straight into our room. The bed was also very uncomfortable with the springs of the mattress digging in all night.

The location and the welcome at reception was excellent

• Standard Double Studio

Room very small and very hot. Couldn’t adjust room temperature, 28 degrees in a small room very claustrophobic and highly uncomfortable!

Staff very pleasant

• Superior Double Studio

Hotel boiling, rooms constantly hot (Fans are provided though) Noise from inconsiderate customers which went on till 2am Lack of housekeeping - were there 3 nights - no one changed towels, no one provided toilet paper. We asked for a second cup as only one, we asked for a second pillow (they did deal with this fairly quickly) Safe not working

Location Accessibility Value for money Comfortable beds Having a fridge and ice tray

• Standard Double Studio

The rooms were too small and stuffy , then we had cockroaches in the room and my daughter woke up screaming because she found one on her arm . We had to seek medical help because she came up with a rash ! We changed the room twice but the people at the reception were polite and courteous. The location being central made up for all that this property lacked .

The location is very central and it's easy to reach anywhere so I'd say location wise it's excellent. But we had to change our room three times ! They had pest problems and the overall experience was below average .

• Standard Double Studio

The room smelled cigarette. I am a non - smoker. The sheets were creased and did not feel clean. The room is way smaller than the online picture. There was no hairdryer, I ended up walking to work with wet hair and it was cold outside and due to this, I ended up having a cold. I will definitely not return.

The location.

• Standard Double Studio

Shame there wasn't tea and coffee in the rooms - disappointing. Bathroom window opened on to other people so couldn't open it.

excellent location to everything - tube, park, restaurants.

• Superior Double Studio

Rooms ere small and dirty. We stayed on two different occasion and one room had a safe, the other did not. The toilets were filthy with feces in the bottom of the bowl where the toilet brush could not reach but was still very visible. It was disgusting and someone need to teach your housekeepers how to correctly clean a toilet. That's what glover are for! The floors were filthy, the bed sheet s in the first room appeared to have urine stains on them as did the mattresses, which had no mattress covers on them. We stayed the first trip for 6 night and never received clean towels or linens, or have any kind of house keeping services offered. When we asked why there was no safe in our room on our second stay, which was non-refundable, otherwise, we never would have re-booked had we seen the place before our arrival the first trip, we were told by a your tall blond man the we booked a cheaper room this time , which the room for the second trip was ore expensive and that if we wanted to upgrade, we could get a safe. REALLLY! Are you people serious?????????? I have not one good thing to say about you facility.

The Location.

• Triple Studio Apartment

Our room was located in the basement and found that noise from other rooms carried through, as well as hearing the tube running underneath.

The room was clean and comfortable and the hotel was in an ideal location.

• Superior Double Studio

The rooms were not executive style, the photos show the rooms as a lot bigger and more stylish. The rooms are very hot during the night even though the heating was turned off.

The location was fantastic, close to the Tube, Hyde Park and local restaurants. The room kitchen facilities were good.

• Superior Double Studio

Definitely not a 4 star hotel; the exterior looks nice and renovated but the interior is old, run-down, nothing was working properly in the room; my parents that had another room in the same hotel, had bugs in the room; pretty disgusting; thin walls

• Triple Studio Apartment

Totally not what expected as in the website. The rooms need cleaning. Many missing items and must inform the reception which they do not respond immediately to bring them same day. Rooms needs maintenance and super clean. Bed are very worst. Blankets are smelling bad and beds sounds terrible.

Nothing i liked except it is near the hyde park garden.

• Standard Double Studio

Arrived to be given a disgusting room, no air ventilation, dark, filthy walls + windows and horrible smell in the bathroom. Windows open into a filthy courtyard with no views/fresh air. Friend bought a diet coke from the vending machine only to notice it was 4 months out of date. We arrived early so went for a walk + left luggage in reception + they said it would be put in the luggage room. We came back an hour later + it was left sitting in reception unattended. No explanation of what guy at reception was doing, took passport, walked off, whispered with another staff member + laughed in our faces. Didn't ask for payment but threw card machine in front of us and stated how much we had to pay. Receptionist staff are rude, unhelpful and whisper behind the wall of reception together so very uncomfortable to deal with. We told the staff we are not happy with the room and we were given another room. We were told 10-15 minute wait because sink was blocked + maintenance man was fixing it now. Half hour later we were told he wasn't there and we were lied to by the staff. Over an hour wait for the second room. No apologies for wait or state of first room. Second room very much the same but on the third floor. Walls filthy again so pulled bed away from the wall. Tiny room, not enough space for two people with luggage. Chairs filthy + leather worn. Stayed for 3 nights and no room service (no sheets changed/new towels). Bed very uncomfortable so don't expect much sleep. They charge to hold your luggage if a late flight + if you want to leave it there for safe keeping. We made sure it was put in luggage room before leaving. Horrible apartments and awful staff. Would not recommend anyone staying here + will definitely never stay here again.

Nothing, horrible place to stay Close to underground stations but only good thing about it

• Superior Double Studio

Awful do not stay here only good thing is location other than that the whole place is a sh1t whole. Tried to move is to a different room and that was worse awfull

• Standard Double Studio

Very scruffy building and in need of refurbishment. The room dirty, black marks all over the floor, terrible bed and the tea / coffee had used open packets in the bowl. Smallest bathroom ever! Will not book this again and for £100 for one night very very poor value.

The Location

• Standard Double Studio

The room did have a smell of curry slept with window open as hot night. Bed sloped to one side mattress needed turning.

The location was great with plenty of places to eat close by. Close to tube to get around. Modern room basic kitchen but everything you need for short stay.

room not acceptable

The room we stayed in on first night was a dark cave below street level, moved the next day to a slightly better room, will not be back which is a shame as location was perfect

• Superior Double Studio

Very uncomfortable bed, damage to the floor. Bathroom could have been cleaner Didn't kick up a fuss though as we were hardly in the room.

• Superior Double Studio

The room was in the basement which was gloomy and hot.The room extremely hot with no air conditioning.! The window could be opened but you looked straight into the room opposite and the one next door- all conversations could be over heard!!!! There was not enough cutlery for 2 people to eat breakfast at same time!!! Supposedly a double room but 2 separately made single beds pushed togethe! It really felt like being in student halls!!!

Location was close to underground station and the park. It was the weekend and we were able to park for free outside the property for the entirety of our stay.

• Superior Double Studio

Superior double room ??!!! We’ve stayed here before and very happy. This room was an insult. More like a hostel. Dirty. Mattress had to be changed. Pillow had to be changed very old. So very disappointed. Not like this previous times.

Convenience of situation

• Superior Double Studio

The fridge in the room didn't work. The bed was damaged. The sheets on the bed had stains on them. The room hadn't been cleaned in a while as there was a thick stain of dust on the table. Part of the floor was damaged and sank down as you walked onto it. However, although these standards aren't acceptable - I guess you get what you paid for! The offer was clearly too good to b u

The apartments are not as advertised online.

• Superior Double Studio

First room which was offered was in the celler. It smelt like a sewer. Asked and was given a new room but wasn’t any better. chipped and scratched IKEA furniture. See into other people rooms due to this had to keep blind permanently closed. Damaged and dirty blind also had water stains on the window frame. Cracked back splash, hob burnt and stained. Piece of the floor was falling out of place. Bathroom was also dirty. mold in the shower, rusty screws on the toilet, wonky toiletry shelf. Staff doesn’t speak enough English. After check out had to pay 5£ to leave luggage in the hotel.

• Superior Double Studio

Queensway area is lively. Can be noisy at night. Location better suited to leisure users rather than business.

Located very close to Bayswater station for central line and circle/district line. Bathroom and shower was clean. Basic kitchen is sufficient for 1-2 persons. No complaints.

• Superior Double Studio

We checked in to room B20 in basement. Room was claustrophobic, noisy from underground train and not clean enough. Requested to be moved to higher room and was happy to pay for upgrade. But could not accommodate my request. Checked out from the room within half an hour and found another place close by. No refund offered as a gesture.

Location. Location.Location

• Superior Double Studio

To leave in deposit, a few hours the bags have to pay 5 pounds. The reception staff does not help Every time we put the toaster in point 2 (1-7), the fire alarm starts. The apartment is smaller than it seems. There is not all the necessary utensils. It is very hot.

The location of the apartment was the best, with two subway stops, and bus. Near Hyde Park.

• Superior Double Studio

The heater in bathroom was too hot and couldn’t turn off. We need to open window during staying in the room even when we’re sleeping.

The location was good. Transportation is near convenient to visit every where in London.

Nothing to discuss.

Really comfy bed and perfect sized room for our stay. Central location suiting our schedule. Close to underground and with all other essential amenities within two to three minutes walk.

• Superior Double Studio

Room wasn’t as shown when booking. We requested an upper ground room and received one on level -1. The room was far to hot even though fan was provided and couldn’t open window as it was straight into a courtyard where people were smoking and could have easily entered and also being 8 months pregnant the smoke was massively unwanted.

Location was perfect and right in the area we needed. Room facilities provided were good had everything we needed for our stay.

• Triple Studio Apartment

It was very noisy most of the night with doors banging and people knocking until very late and the noise started again very early in the morning it was so bad my child kept waking up. I think when checking in they should mention to guests to keep it down and maybe put a clause in that if other guests complain you would have to pay a penalty. However it would not stop me from booking there again

Very clean, nice area

• Superior Double Studio

The heater in the bathroom could not be switched off/adjusted and made the whole studio uncomfortably hot (and the bathroom itself was stifling). With the window open there was noise from other studios (I guess everyone had their windows open?). The (double) bed was pushed up against the wall making it awkward for two people without pulling it out into the middle of the floor. And it wasn't particularly cheap for such basic accommodation. Finally, it doesn't especially bother me but it is worth mentioning that there was a cockroach in the room when we first entered (he left pretty swiftly).

• Standard Double Studio

The room was very small and the bed was uncomfortable, the pillows was flat and hurt our necks.

The location is perfect so much around to do and see and easy transportation.

• Superior Double Studio

I would prefer to see that windows have some additional light curtains, because during the day your are completely exposed to the eyes from the rooms in opposite building (our room was towards courtyard)...and of course, vise versa, lol. Another thing is slow and small lift, but you can always use stair steps, so this is not a negative point.

Location, location, location: around the corner (about 400 metres) there are two Subs, no more than 100m there is a bus stop. Some 400 metres there is a busy street full of shops, groceries, restaurants of all world's kitchens, coffee bars, and yes, even McDonald, BurgerKing, PizzaHut and Starbucks. Just across the street you can enter into Kensington and Hyde Park and scroll through it to Natural History Museum in about 25 minutes. Room we have stayed in was exactly as seen on photos, big enough for two people, small kitchen with everything to make breakfast, lunch or dinner and with own bathroom with all day HOT water. The heating is so good, you can have your room warm as hot as sauna if you want - to make it short, I didn't believe it is possible to have all this, because I read so many reviews with complaints about not having hot water. Definitely, this is going to be my only place to stay while in London. Staff was excellent and all facility is very clean and very well maintained.

• Superior Double Studio

Check in wasn’t friendly they checked us in from a cupboard no conversation, room was ok but very worn, broken wall back splash , dirty walls around bed area, one one pillow each, very basic considering it was called executive apartments

Location and building were stunning

• Superior Double Studio

Far too hot and the heating wasn't controllable - was supplied a fan in the room but it was that loud you couldn't sleep. Shower was ice cold - reception promised an engineer would take a look - engineer never arrived!

• Standard Double Studio

The noise!!! Shouldn't complain about it being hot but the apartment was cosy and a little too warm so had to keep the window open all night. The street noise (no fault of the apartment) was horrendous and got little sleep. It is London so should be expected. Will definitely stay again but take earplugs.

Mainly the price and location.

• Superior Double Studio

If you are not 18-25y looking to travel on a budget but rather a real professional looking for comfortable accommodation for your stay in London or above 30y, simply avoid this place. It was dirty (at 2pm, vacuuming wasn’t done yet and there was a lot of dirt on the carpet everywhere). There was a persistent horrible smell (maybe vomit they tried to cover with cleaning products or someone cooking some weird stuff). The bed was extremely uncomfortable - it’s been ages I haven’t tried such a bed ( last time was maybe my grandmothers house) and the ikea furniture in the room very old and beaten. Even though I was staying at the end of a corridor, it was very noisy (I could hear the girls in the next room talk and giggle). The bathroom was small but okay. You can’t call yourself ‘executive’ apartments just because you put a microwave in the room.These are not ‘executive’ apartments - it’s a glorified youth hostel.

It is superbly located.

• Triple Studio Apartment

Certainly wasn't like the pictures. Our apartment was just one room with 3 beds and a kitchenette. The only window in the room opened out into a corridor so we couldn't open it for security reasons.

Location was perfect for where we needed to be. Price was good for a stay in London.

• Superior Double Studio

Mattress was very hard. Bed sheets were dirty, Our room was a basement apartment, could hear all the water pipes all night long, along with the tubes early hours of the morning.

Kitchen was good and well equipped, bathroom spacious and clean.

• Standard Double Studio

Empty chocolate wrapper in the fridge. Fire alarm went off multiple times in the night- think they were having an issue with this. Some of the interior was damaged/ didnt look the best.

Bathroom was nice. Good location.

• Superior Double Studio

No iron in room as said would be on description, like wise chocolate or cookies Would have been nice to have some complimentary milk cartoons, tea and coffee

Fire alarm went off just after midnight waking us due to a client cooking at night. Staff were very efficient in seeing what the problems was and assuring everyone it was ok to go back to the room. Efficient check in and out

• Superior Double Studio

The corridors had numerous connecting doors which slammed behind you causing a disturbance. There was nothing to facilitate washing up your things so I had to leave my dirty glasses. The fire alarm (false) went off at 1:30 AM. Accidents happen but no one came out to the guests to explain what was happening or tell us when we could return to our rooms. A fellow guest told me that it had happened the previous evening too!

Property on a fairly quiet street but close to amenities and transport links. Room was a good size with a powerful shower and ample towels and toiletries.

• Standard Double Studio

Staff were not very attentive on arrival and during checkout. Instructions for the micro/oven would have been appreciated it ruined our food!

We’re able to provide late check out which was great as we were racing in the half marathon so we’re grateful to shower before heading home, had to pay for this.

• Superior Double Studio

Given the wrong room type on arrival, was moved, however the room hadn’t been prepared properly, bed was uncomfortable and made terrible noise, shower door was broken. Customer care and service was terrible even after a complaint.

Location was ok.

• Triple Studio Apartment

We were given a basement apartment which seemed to be very close to the subway which you could constantly hear when trying to sleep. Also bed was very uncomfortable.

• Standard Double Studio

Room was tiny no windows , only a skylight , no where to sit and eat at a table , asked three times if someone could fix our heated towel rail but was never done , had to ask for extra dishes and cutlery which was done . Our friends traveling with us did have a much bigger room with a window and paid the same price .

Location to Hyde Park , supermarkets and restaurants and two underground stations very close .

• Standard Double Studio

The room floor was messed up, they only had a few tea bags and 2 creamers but were were staying for three days. For the money, it's not worth it! I wish it was cleaner and renovated.

The heater worked!

• Superior Double Studio

The whole property was tired and in desperate need of a makeover. I arrived to find they could not find my booking. Eventually after a lot of fuss I was given my room. The room was not as pictured and not what I had booked. Initially I was given a room in the basement. This required me navigating my way through narrow corridors and crossing rain soaked courtyards. It (the room) stank of smoke, the walls were marked and the bedding thin and moth eaten. I returned straight to reception and asked to be moved. The staff moved me but yet again to a room that I didn't book. The room could not even be described as a standard double. Bed was pushed against the wall. No headboard. I pulled the bed out and the skirting and floor was caked in grime and filth. The bed had no valance and only a thin sheet on the mattress. The pillows were thin. The rest of the room was fairly tidy but the walls too were severely marked and scuffed. I've travelled the world extensively and stayed in everything from hostels and beach huts to 5 star hotels. My review is not based on having delusions of grandeur. It is pure fact. This place was simply appalling and you couldn't pay me to stay here again. They should be ashamed to call themselves Hyde Park Executive apartments.

The location was the only positive.

• Superior Double Studio

The walls were very thin and can hear everything. It is loud but you pay for what you get.

It was close to the underground and bus stops. Easy to get to places

• Superior Double Studio

It's stated as an apartment, but it's more a hotel room with a little kitchenette in it. There was nowhere comfortable to sit. It wasn't as large as I'd imagined either, but I'd still go again

The staff were super friendly & the location was excellent. Nice and clean

• Standard Double Studio

I wasn’t happy about paying to leave a suitcase for a few hours the day of departure never had to do that before.

The apartments are basic they should drop the word executive but we’re clean and functional for what I paid.

• Standard Double Studio

Room was far too small. Plumbing was noisy and the sound of water bubbling up in the kitchen sink drain when neighbours were using their sink was rather disconcerting. There was no plug in the bathroom sink. There was a damp smell from the kitchen area, which also happens to be the bed area. Although there were plates in the cupboards there was no cutlery to eat with. The wardrobe was too narrow for much clothing. There was nowhere to put my suitcase to unpack it, other than on the bed which was not ideal as when I arrived it had been dragged through the snow and was too wet and dirty to put on the bed. There was no space to walk around the bed, and as a result the sheets were not tucked in properly so became loose and uncomfortable during the night. Elsewhere in the building the hallways were narrow and dark, as was the lift. This made the whole place feel claustrophobic. I am a regular visitor to London on business and have stayed at various serviced apartments across the city. This was one of the worst I have stayed in. It felt a bit like a doss house and the word 'Executive' should be removed from the title as this is far from an experience any executive would expect.

the location was fantastic with good shops nearby and excellent transport links.

• Superior Double Studio

Avoid this Hotel . The photos don't match with the reality. The conditions are not equal for a 4 star hotel. More or less for a 2 star. We slept in a room with ~16 degres temperature. The heater was broken. We ask for another one to the front desk that we used for 3 minutes and then the fire alarm started at almost 1a.m.... The next day when we talked to the meneger, he didn't care about the problèmes. He said: you slept in the room you pay !! Result i payed and got a cold :|

• Standard Double Studio

Damaged property, with wind coming through a closed window. The floor boards were creaky, and didnt feel safe. When turning on the heater, it smoked loads and set the fire alarm off. No clean plates/mugs/kitchen utensils to use for tea or breakfast. Wifi was advertised but did not work at all. Was not told the details how to get in the building without buzzing until the day i left. No hot water at times for the shower. On arrival there was confusion about payments. A week previous to arrival a deposit was taken from my account, which i understood would be deducted from the total bill on arrival. After much confusion this was done. But initially they tried to take a full payment as well as the deposit that id already payed.

Cosy mattress and good location, functional freeview tv.

• Superior Double Studio

The only bad thing about this place is that there is no executive feel. You cannot attach that name to this place if you are not offering an executive-style experience.

Very clean room, easy to check in and out, and the heating was amazing.

• Superior Double Studio

The room was awful. Tiny, dirty and tatty. Bed was the most uncomfortable we’ve ever experienced and you’re only provided with one flat pillow each. Floor sticky, shower broken, didn’t even risk using the kitchen. We also got bitten all night in the bed. We booked for 2 nights but could only face 1 night. When we checked out early another party we’re doing the same thing....unfortunately the manager rude and unhelpful. Overall a very disappointing stay, and we certainly wouldn’t recommend.

The location is the only plus point here.

• Superior Double Studio

The ironing boards are not good!! It is practically impossible to iron a shirt with an ironing board that is half the size of a standard ironing board.

• Standard Double Studio

Their website states 'our standard double studios are designed to offer comfort and relaxation' and an 'exceptionally comfortable double bed' but the bed was absolutely awful - the worst I have ever tried to sleep in. Neither of us slept in what was really a fold out bed on wheels that moved across the room every time you turned over. Photos on their own website showed that whilst the room we booked (a standard double studio) would be compact, along with the small kitchenette, there would be two comfortable chairs to relax in - not in our room. The room wasn't exactly dirty but was grubby in many places and the window blind was disgusting!!!!!!!!! Booking.com give this property 4* - if this room is 4* then I would not like to see a 2* property.

The location was excellent. It was easy to find from Queensway tube station and a reasonably quiet location for London. Being able to drop off luggage before check in to room and 24-hour reception as we were returning late after a show.

• Superior Double Studio

Everything to be honest I was a little sceptical but it was brilliant from start to finish have already recommended to my friends who are coming to Wembley in apri

Browse Hyde Park Executive Apartments traveller photo gallery