Reviews of ibis Birmingham International Airport – NEC 3 stars

Ambassador Road, Birmingham International Airport, Bickenhill, B26 3AW, United Kingdom

#6 of 19 hotels in Bickenhill

Fantastic hotel with great facilities.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

excellent and friendly welcome. room was clean and had all they we needed. forgot my toothbrush but they gave me one :) breakfast was excellent - great choice and very filling. checkout and breakfast went till 12 which was brilliant so could get a lie in and eat.

Great stay for early airport flight
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Staff were very slow in restaurant, ordered drinks that never arrived... Gin was very expensive nearly £10 for a double gin and lemonade

The room was clean & spacious...great for overnight stay before early flight. Food was reasonably priced and tasty.

Comfortable, good value and great location
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

There really was nothing not to like, just an observation; we arrived at 2am following an evening flight & there was nowhere to get a drink or small snack ..........just a vending machine with drinks, crisps & chocolate would be good.

Quick & organised check in, room extremely clean & well aappointed, staff were helpful,professional & smiley. It was one of the hottest nights of the year when we stayed & the air conditioning was very efficient. The location was perfect for our needs, just a short walk away from the airport arrivals terminal.

Basic room for a good nights sleep....cheat you out of parking though.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

That the Ibis no longer gives discount for the parking in the airport....so the cheap stay ended up being a lot more expensive than I planned. I booked this room last year and was told there would be a discount with the parking...I then ask about this at reception to be told the Ibis stopped doing this from 1st July 2018. I think I should have been informed of this as they did not honour what they told me at the time of booking!!!!

The room was basic but exactly what was needed...the beds were very comfortable and the shower was decent.

pretty average.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The time provided for " Breakfast " as many people arrive the early hours of the morning, require a rest after a long journey and there is very little provide in the way of a full breakfast to continue ones journey.

the bed was a comfortable nights sleep.

The hotel was lovly ,clean and reasonable price for our...
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Are only issue was around the hotel had no parking for itself or a deal with carpark surounding hotel

The hotel was lovly ,clean and reasonable price for our overnight stay , staff friendy and polite

Excellent, but spoiled by the very un-professional attidude of the Bar staff.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Service at the Pizzeria was dreadful. We sat down at a table and several members of the waiting staff walked past without acknowledging that we were there. Without any information signs or notices displayed, we discovered that the pizza orders had to be taken at the Bar - 'because the computer till wasn't installed at the Pizzeria'. I later decided that I would like to try a Scottish brewery bottled beer, that I went to order from the Bar. The Bar staff told me to ask at the Pizzeria counter for the bottle from the chiller cabinet at that end of the lounge area. When I did so the single Pizzeria staff member was not able to understand the request, so I helped myself from the cabinet. The Pizzeria staff member didn't have a bottle opener and so I had to walk back to the Bar to have the bottle opened. Coincidentally the Bar staff member was wearing a T-shirt with Pizzeria logos on. This was in stark contrast to the level of service that we expected following many previous stays at the hotel.

All the usual attributes of this well run Airport hotel.

Appart from the very slow service in the bar / restaurant everything else was excellent
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Very slow service in the bar / restaurant. Staff seemed inexperienced. Maybe a second till in the bar would help so more than one person can take the drink / food orders.

Varied choice of food on the menu Clean quite and great location for the airport and for buses / express coaches / trains

Very happy.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

I did like the food. However I think the dinner menu needs a children's menu as I was travelling with my young son and found it hard to pick something for him to eat in the evening.

Breakfast, bed was all excellent. Really clean. Very quiet no noise from planes.

Never ever again
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

staff unhelpful at check in. no parking and although disabled couldn't have cared less. "We supply beds not car parks" Dinner poor with slowest and careless waitress. Went to ask for ice in my drink was given 2 ice cubes!. Never come across a hotel that does not have any parking at all so it should be advised on wevsite. £45 per night to park at airport

Casn't think of anything

A place to lay our heads for the night.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The rooms are basic but I can't think of anything that we *needed* that wasn't provided so no complaints here.

The room was small, but clean and comfortable, and quiet. Check in was easy and quick! We ate from the restaurant (sat in the pizzeria end) in the evening and the food was good - generous portions, reasonably priced and tasty.

Excellent location for airport
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Noisy air conditioning (or something) running all night. Very tired so we slept well regardless, but might otherwise have been a problem.

Short walk from airport terminal building. Clean but basic, and good value for money.

Brilliant hotel
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Such a good hotel. We stayed here as we had a early flight from Birmingham airport and the location is amazing. A five minute walk from the hotel. Can’t hear the planes either, the rooms are lovely! Also the stuff are amazing and friendly! The restaurant is also lovely. Some people might find it a bit expensive, but for how cheap I had the room for I didn’t mind and the food was lush! I will happily be staying in the hotel again but I fly from Birmingham, highly recommended😊

Fulfilled all our requirements.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

All facilities we needed were to hand and staff very helpful and very friendly especially Deli and lady on duty on morning if 11/07 in restaurant.

An extremely easy walking distance to and fro the airport check-in, handy for those pulling baggage!
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The restaurant should have bigger menus so that more choices of meals are made.

The bed is comfy giving us an excellent night's sleep ready for the ear;ly morning flight. To our amazement, the bathroom is spacious with clever ergomanics whcih gave me ample room to dry ourselves after showers.

Mixed blessings
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Restaurant service was very slow and reluctant. Not a good advertisement. The couple at the table next to me gave up waiting for a waiter to take their order. The went into the airport terminal to find something to eat.

Location couldn't be better

Exceeded our expectations.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

I felt the bathroom was a little cramped, however the cleanliness was above expectations.

The location of this hotel is spot on. From landing in bhx airport at midnight, we walked no longer than 4 minutes to arrive at our hotel for the night to then be ‘wowed’ with the hotel room! For what we paid (£50) to be so close to the airport and to have such a lovely comfortable calm room is amazing! Will definitely be staying with IBIS again 😁👍

4 good nights and really great price thank you
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Just eveytime we left hotel had to get room card charged again because mono rail but that’s not ibis fault

Great quiet nice soft peaceful sleep Maybe in twin room put small table in between 2 beds as felt so close to my friend so we pulled them apart put tiny table in the middle put it back again

We stayed at the Ibis for the convenience to the airport.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Differing bar prices, for example our first round of a bottle of lager (No draught available) and a glass of wine £9.00, second round was £9.50 and the third round £10,50 which I disputed.

Closeness to the airport, relaxed atmosphere

great location for early flight and nice staff
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

hand gel and shower gel are maybe not everybody's taste so bring your own.

very quick check-in. walking distance from the airport and surprisingly very quiet. staff was very professional. nice breakfast and nice shower. easy check out as well. restaurant near by at the airport or you can use the one from the hotel.

Poor Staff
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Food in afternoon was a shambles. Meant to be table service yet you had to call staff over. Wasnt offered drinks until we had our starters which we sent back in the end because by the time our drinks come starters were cold and wasnt offered anymore drinks when we finished.Staff lack basic hospitality skills. Food should be self service order at the bar as the staff clearly couldnt handle table service with their lack of skills.

The lady that booked us in was very friendly and helpful.

Clean, comfortable and very convenient.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

I'd have appreciated a proper overhead light to fully illuminate the whole room.

Just a couple of minutes' walk from the terminal so ideal for an overnight stay before an early flight. Easy access from railway station via free monorail to terminal. Clean room, comfortable bed and courteous, pleasant staff. Decent lifts and room more comfortable than the adjoining Ibis Budget. I was given a disabled room and noted the excellent facilities for those with disabilities (walk-in shower, alarm cords etc).

Best place to stay for early morning flights!
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Staff are very friendly. Easy check-in process, and a clean room. Surprisingly quiet considering it is right next to the airport, literally a 2 minute walk to departures! Breakfast is served from 4am, which was great because I had an early morning flight. It offers both continental and full English breakfast.

great stay, very poor booking process
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

we paid £1800 for 5 people for 3 nights, this is expensive for a charity and although the hotel was great, it's basic.

The Staff at the hotel were very good and accommodating, the booking process itself however is terrible if you are booking via a business credit card - be careful and double check you have actually paid before you get there otherwise you may be kicked out on the street and stranded in an unfamiliar city

Good airport stopover
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

There was some continuous noise in the room even tho I turned down the AC......maybe the electrical set up....made it a bit difficult to get to sleep.......otherwise the double glazing was very effective.

All staff members were very helpful and pleasant and the meal in the restaurant was good.

Ticks all the boxes for convenience of early morning flights
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Not alot didn't try any food as our flight was very early

Room was clean and comfy bed. Great price. Easy 2 min walk to departures in the airport and easy to get to from Birmingham international via monorail. Easy check in and out

Close proximity to airport.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Confusion of staff around booking when I arrived. They were very distracted. Shower was not clean.

Close proximity to airport. Just a short stroll to check in

Convenient location and good value for airport hotel.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Nothing - met our needs for airport stopover.

Staff at check in very welcoming and friendly. Room was as described on website and adequate for 1 night stopover prior to early morning flight. Location -very close to airport terminal.

Nice cosy hotel with nice staff not far from the station
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Older Male staff member on the bar, very rude and he didn’t look like he wanted to be there at all. He needs to work on his customer service and smile more.

Stylish hotel, friendly receptionist

The stay was ok apart from someone trying to get into our...
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

well being left to sleep without disturbance would have been nice!

The stay was ok apart from someone trying to get into our room at 1:30 in the morning as reception had allocated our room to a second customer. As we had a very early flight this was the reason we got an airport hotel so we could have a better sleep, Obviously we didn't get back off to sleep properly after that so arrived exhausted at our destination

Great hotel
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The hotel was Great, didn't like being accused of not having breakfast included on booking and would have to Pay, until I confirmed we had breakfast included when booked room.

Very close to airport, easy access, very clean room.

Good value for money
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Not clear if you need or order food at the bar or wait at the table to be served (you sit down to order) and also to pay as well but the food was good. I didn’t eat too much as wasn’t majorly hungry but the waiter was joking around and saying I needed to eat more which was a bit annoying. I know he didn’t mean to offend but it was a bit embarrassing. The bathroom door wasn’t good as there was no handle to open and close, you had to push or pull shut which made a loud noise so not ideal if you’re sharing the room and need to use the bathroom when the other person is sleeping!

Staff were friendly and helpful on check in. It was close to the airport (2 min walk) so ideal for staying in if you have an early flight. Room was nice and clean.

Really Comfortable Stay
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Location so close to the airport and the Railway station . My room was clean and tidy . Very kind staff . Served by David of the Reception and Derina of the housekeeping team .

Good value
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

quite till 1:20 in the morning when machinery on the roof made an awful noise every hour for 20 mins ,not good when a long day travelling is planned .

Fab room with everything that you need for an overnight stay at an airport,room was lovely and Excellent value I thought till the noise started.

Convenient stay

Ineffective air conditioning

The hotel is located very close to the airport terminal and carparks. The hotel is modern with nice rooms. The staff were excellent. The hotel has a bar which serves food and a pizzeria. The only glitch for us was that the air conditioning was ineffective.

Good place for visiting Birmingham NEC
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The parking options. The only choice is to use one of the NCP car parks but these are ridiculously priced at £39 for 1 night. Talking to hotel reception they were able to give us a ticket to get 50% off however they said that was only a short term offer.

The hotel is easy to get to and well positioned for attending events at the NEC/Genting Arena being just a short walk away from the station. Reception staff were friendly, efficient and helpful and the room was smart and ideal for a short stay, with a reasonably comfortable bed. There was a choice of eating options and an onsite bar but we didn't use these due to attending an event.

Ibis stay
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Lovely room with everything I needed, hairdryer and tea making facilities. However, meal in restaurant was tasteless with overcooked spaghetti. Enjoyed the wine, Pinot Grecio. Staff friendly and helpful.

A clean travellers hotel, providing good value for money
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

As we needed to fly at 6 in the morning, we needed a simple, clean and comfortable room. ibis provided just this, to our full satisfaction. We did not use any other facilities, so I can only recommend the room.

Ideal hotel for 1 night stay after flight.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Couldn't find any signs to hotel at terminal, Had to wait for someone to show up at reception (but it was busy), and our room key card didn't work and had to be replaced. At breakfast, strong European accent of the only staff member made it very hard to understand what she was saying, and not very friendly.

Very comfortable room - small, but well set out for a 1 night stay straight from a flight. Bed very comfortable. Spotlessly clean. Short walk from terminal - but not under cover if it rains.

Highly recommended hotel for an overnight stay before flying from Birmingham Airport.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Superb location for an early flight from Birmingham Airport. Comfortable room, very quiet, considering the close proximity to the main runway. Also close to NEC.

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay would def use hotel again.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Bed very comfy hotel spotless no complaints, but dinner expensive , good brekky but £16.95 for belly of pork far to much plus fish chips to expensive. T

Fine but frustrating.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Short staffed. Not very capable, obviously little or no training. This was my main bone of contention. Bar and dining room together.

It's location. Food OK. Pizza's really good.

An OK bed and good breakfast on the airport's doorstep
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Pretty basic room, queue for check in, room quite noisy - you hear other doors opening, closing, children screaming. Not a very good night sleep!

Good breakfast, conveniently located if you need to stay at the airport. Good value

Despite the pressure put on the restaurant staff they worked...
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Restaurant understaffed with inexperienced under supervised overworked servers Smacks of poor management

Despite the pressure put on the restaurant staff they worked hard were pleasant and did their absolute best to serve us

Disappointing service
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Hotel had cancelled my booking on arrival as I arrived late - even though I had a no cancellation booking so assumed the room would be there for me until the check out time. My flight was delayed so arrived at 4am - as an airport hotel I had imagined they would be accustomed to such scenarios. Had to buy another room as original one was cancelled. On checking my credit card had been charged twice. Got a call the following day querying my checkout and when I explained the situation I got a different reason for my booking being cancelled - I had an apostrophe on my booking but not my passport or vice versa! Eventually got my money back for one of the bookings. Really dissapointed with the stay and service, arriving to a hotel alone in the early morning as a solo traveler I had to ask repeatedly for a solution before I was even offered the opportunity to buy another room! Hopefully I just had an unlucky experience and this is not a common occurrence.

Great Hotel
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Fast check in pleasant staff nice and quiet no noise from planes airport .would use the ibis again when I fly out from Birmingham again.Didnt try the breakfast as I checked out before it started at 04.00am.Walking distance to airport departures was 5 mins if that.

Great staff
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Room next door had noisy shower and drainage system

Everything apart from next door..when leaving we told lady on reception who was lovely apologise and offered us a compliment breakfast which was very kind of her and we didn't expect such a kindness..we declined. very impressed by your staff everytime we go told receptionist will see her Sept this year for are next hols.

Excellent location. Room very clean and eco-friendly. Fab staff. Highly Recommended.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Only even more choices for vegans like vegan cheese and alpro yogurts. Can't think of anything else really.

My friend and I stayed here overnight after a late flight. It was only approx. 5 minutes walk from Birmingham International airport so ideally located. Staff, room and breakfast (with good vegetarian food for me and also some good vegan choices for my vegan friend) were all excellent and we both would highly recommend it and would stay here again if visiting the NEC or have need of the airport.

Perfect as a base for visiting family all over Birmingham.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Could have a bigger Television in the room, but that's being picky, and like all hotels they don't provide enough tea, coffee etc, however staff are readily prepared to give you more when you ask them.

The bed is so comfortable and the pillows excellent. The bathroom pod with power shower is fantastic. Very clean and lovely staff. Food was good and a brilliant base for getting around Birmingham, free metro from airport to train station.

A great hotel for short stays before or after a flight
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

I sat in the pizza restaurant for a little while before realising it wasn’t table service.

The welcome and check in procedure was excellent, very smooth and easy. I was made to feel welcome and the property was explained well.

As a one night guest wanting a simple , no frills hotel, this exceeded my expectations.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Slicker payment at the bar.

Every aspect has been designed to work efficiently, from room design - easy to clean and maintain, to effective use of IT in the check-in process. A model of a modern concept.

excellant start to our holiday.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

I cannot think of anything that I did not like about the hotel.

The room although a little compact was ideal for our stay. We caught an early flight for our holiday and the location was perfect. No complaints staff excellent and the choice of food was good. Value was good.

It is 2mins walk to Birmingham Airport and from there 5mins...
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

I did not particulary like the bathroom cubicle, but for 1 night’s stay it was ok.

It is 2mins walk to Birmingham Airport and from there 5mins to the train station. Easy access to transport. Staff went the extra mile to accomdate us for an earlier check-in after seeing how tired we were.

Overnight stay before early flight
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The bed was really comfortable. The shower was one of the best we have had in a hotel, it had plenty of room. The receptionist was very friendly and welcoming. Only minutes walk from the terminal building.

Good location, decent room and nice staff.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The hotel gets very busy on a night, it would have been useful to have had a dedicated member of staff working on the front desk.

A good room for the weekend whilst visiting an expo at the NEC. The monorail from the Airport is very useful - however, it does de-magnetize the room card each time - make sure you get it recharged when you come back in.

Friendly staff, lovely atmosphere, very clean and fresh hotel.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Myself and my friend arrived around midnight after attending a local event. The hotel was busy with others checking in from the same event. A staff member called Jay served us and he was so helpful and friendly, it was really nice to see a happy face and just what we needed after being at an event all day in a foreign city. Our key card didn’t work for our room so Jay was able to change our room for us in a matter of minutes. If it hadn’t have been for his pirogue attitude and friendly manner I would have complained about the card not working, but Jay fixed it very quickly. In the morning the lady on reception called us a taxi without any hassle also. Thank you so much for making our stay enjoyable Jay! :)

Staff fantastic!

No parking as on airport,,discount voucher given but still £18 for one night

Staff fantastic! Went far beyond duty to get champions league final on,everybody in hotel delighted, thank you

Great for a 1 night stay
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Food was a bit pricey so we didn't eat here. Also not much choice food wise from what i could see. Didn't notice anything for those with dietary restrictions (but i didn't look too hard)

Clean rooms. Comfy beds. Bathroom looked a little weird but that's not a bad thing, shower was lovely.

Clean comfortable and reasonable drink prices at the bar.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

It was difficult to walk to and it advertised 24 hour bar meals but we got there just before midnight and there were only toasties available. Didn't like the step in and out of the bathroom.

Clean comfortable and reasonable drink prices at the bar.

Really close to arrival hall.

Nothing I can think of.

Really close to arrival hall.arrived on a late flight,but reception had us in our room within 5 mins,really efficient. For a budget hotel,room was spacious with good shower and very comfy bed.breakfast was buffet style and good value against prices in airport.

I have been advised never to use Ibis hotels again when organising business trips

The rooms were extremely expensive for a 3 star hotel that is very basic

Reservations made on booking.com with cancellation up to 12pm on same day, payment on departure the room costs were charged to the card when I advised hotel everyone would be paying individually. Had the traveller not had enough credit on their card this could have caused renumeration problems as in charges. Credit card details are given to secure the bookings not for them to be charged before the trip has come to an end

A great start to our holiday.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Check-in was very easy with plenty of helpful staff to assist. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was excellent. The location is excellent for Birmingham airport. I would recommend this hotel.

Not bad at all but not impressive. No hotel parking, only option NCP car park which was expensive
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

All table surfaces in room have rounded ends - not a good idea when groping for phone etc from bed. Wasted space around these too. No hooks in room! No waste paper bin in room. Bathroom bin should have lid. Towels thin and raspy. Breakfast scrambled eggs made up from packet - containing milk powder. No other egg option (partner dairy intolerant and missed her eggs). Croissant not extra flakey but factory standard!

Bed comfortable - extra pillows good. Bathroom pod reasonable design. Staff friendly and helpful.

Clean, friendly staff,easy access to the NEC via shuttle...
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Hotel had no parking, had to park in the NCP car park which was expensive.

Clean, friendly staff,easy access to the NEC via shuttle from the airport, breakfast was lovely as well.

Convenient, Comfortable & Cost-effective
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The comfort of the beds has improved incredibly since my last visit - it was extremely comfy. The location is perfect for Airport/NEC and easily accessible from Birmingham International Railway Station by free monorail link. The restaurant food was good quality, & service good too. Spotlessly clean, great shower, good quality towels, good price, friendly, helpful staff. What's not to love? Will definitely return.

This is the fourth year I have used this hotel. With the exception of the comments about breakfast I
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Breakfast is a bit overpriced if you choose the English option, better value if you go for the Continental breakfast

Staff helpful and friendly. Hotel room immaculate

We did have issues, but they got solved quickly.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Our first room was too hot (air conditioning not working), so our first night, we did not sleep well. The service personnel in the restaurant was understaffed, so you had to wait long to order and then to pay.

We had a problem with a room that was too hot (air conditioning not working) and got relocated to another room quickly and without issues.

Fine
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

My stay was fine, but I had originally intended to stay the night before departure too, but was quoted about twice the price I paid for May 13/14. If that was because only a particularly luxurious room was available, that was acceptable, but I didn't know if that was the case

Ease of access to Birmingham Airport. Also, it was easy to add breakfast although I hadn't originally ordered it

Excellent facilities, good value, would use again.
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Room key needed reconfiguring twice over a 3 night stay.

Staff very helpful, rooms very comfortable. Plenty of room even with my wheelchair. Did have to have the room key re configured twice during the wknd which was a nuisance. Found the luggage storage a God send as needed to store it before check in as we were attending a convention.

Hotel was very clean
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Staff were useless barring one gentleman. The food menu was limited and had poor choice, room service was none existant. Parking extauxionate cos £80, only offered one 50% token for the day although we stayed 2 nights. Everything way overpriced and we are very unsatisfied

Hotel was very clean

Room was nice and close with Free shuttle tram to NEC but...

Close to NEC

Room was nice and close with Free shuttle tram to NEC but food and drink over priced and cleaners looking thought our stuff when cleaning out room

Ideal location great value for money shame the staff did not good standards of customer service !!
    • Twin Sweet Room by Ibis

Standard of service from staff was poor partic in the bar - staff not attentive and talking to each other for ages - I was not seen as a customer

Did not have breakfast

Excellent value and location.
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

We felt the breakfast was not of great quality for the price. We were also surprised that the restaurants did not open until 6pm so ate in the airport.

The proximity to the airport was great. The gentleman who checked us in was most welcoming.

It's an Airport Hotel
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

The restaurants at the lobby were overrun and the staff couldn't cope.

Close to the airport. If you have to stay here, you have to stay here. Nobody would choose to stay in a hotel at Birmingham airport if they could be somewhere else for the night. But, if you have to be there, it's clean and comfy.

Pleasant but not a 'shout about' worthy hotel
    • Double Sweet Room by Ibis

Rooms were quite small and food options during the day were limited. A small '24/7' menu meant most of our food was purchased elsewhere at the Airport or Genting Arena services.

Easy access to both the NEC and Birmingham Airport. Staff were friendly and room was nice and clean, perhaps a little small. Overall a pleasant stay for the price.