Reviews of Jurys Inn Edinburgh 3 stars

43 Jeffrey Street, Old Town, Edinburgh, EH1 1DH, United Kingdom

#111 of 141 hotels in Edinburgh

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

The bed was extra comfy, firm but not too hard.

I'm being picky here: The ventilation was not on top. Can't think of anything else.

The bed was extra comfy, firm but not too hard. Remember to close window if it gets too cold at night. The room was clean. Location, location, location. Staff helpful with booking trips, wich was great.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Great location - shame about the standard of the room.
    • Standard Triple Room

Room was very very tired..... Didn't look clean - but that may be because it was in desperate need of refurbishment!

Location - only a few minutes walk from the rail station - and the Royal Mile

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Receptionists and bar staff were very friendly.
    • Standard Triple Room

The room was very dated. The bathroom had an unclean feel, my room was very warm and the window would not open enough to air out the room. I would have expected the furniture in the room to be a matching set (which it wasn't) and the quality of wifi left a lot to be desired

Receptionists and bar staff were very friendly. Siobhan at the reception in particular. The location was very handy and the speed of food was good as well

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Excellent location for station and university
    • Standard Triple Room

Checked in at approx. 8.30 in evening - had to wait a few minutes for room to be ready and pillows to be taken to it! Soap dispenser holder in bathroom needed cleaning.

Excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Great location, not cheap but a nice hotel!
    • Standard Triple Room

Our room had a strange smell so we had to get staff up to our room to clean the bathroom as it was so strong we couldn’t shower the first day. They fixed it but we thought they might move us. Also for the price I expected breakfast to be included but was £12.50 extra per person

Great location. Perfect for seeing the city. Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

The location is perfect for the old and new towns, the...

Our first room #324 was bad, so say a disabled room it had no more than 700mm space at the side of It, thread bare carpets, mould in the bathroom and the door handle came away in my hand. Room 2 was #709 The curtain rail came of the wall as we closed them for the night and the noise from the station opposite was such that we needed ear plugs! Breakfast is overpriced.

The location is perfect for the old and new towns, the station and shopping also. The staff were kindly, polite and helpful. The place is comfortable and warm with an airy reception area. A good point from which to start the day.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Adequate
    • Standard Triple Room

Room was stuffy although we did not use heat. We opened windows but that exacerbated street noise at night.

Toilet was not working when we arrived. TV did not work for 1.5 days. We liked relatively central location.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The hotel room was fine with two exceptions. It was chilly for the beginning of September and we tried to get them to turn the heat on in our room but no one ever came to do so. They can also use an exhaust fan in the bathroom so the room windows don't fog up.

Location. Very convenient to both the train and the High Street.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Enjoyed Edinburgh but not hotel.
    • Standard Triple Room

Very basic, rooms tired In fact whole place needed a face lift. £9.50 very expensive for a glass of wine, room very noisy with street noise. I usually love Jurys Inn Hotels but not this very expensive one and the price didn’t even include breakfast! It was central and we did enjoy our trip to Edinburgh.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Great location, very friendly and welcoming staff!

No faults.

Great location, very friendly and welcoming staff! Very efficient as I have an allergy to feathers and they use feather duvets, they promptly removed it and got me an allergen free one! Delicious breakfast!

Good location.

Bathroom towels were threadbare and rough. Room was noisy as it faced on to hotel service area. Instead of getting clean coffee cups as requested, housekeeper just rinsed out the used ones right in front of me.

Good location. Restaurant was very good.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Wish we had longer to stay and the location was great!

the staff were very helpful and friendly giving lots of suggestions on what to visit how to get there and restaurants to checkout. the hotel was extremely close to the train station maybe a 7 min walk... and a 2 min walk to the Royal Mile a MUST to walk and shop on!

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Clean sheets.

The room overlooked a rubbish collection area for the hotel. I was woken at 1.48 am by a staff member tipping bottles into a bin, later the dragging of what I suppose was rubbish along the ground. I don’t expect every room to have a good view but this looked out over overgrown vegetation. I observed the chef sitting out there smoking. The street leading up to the hotel is undergoing works, footpaths are uneven and filthy. It looks a very unsavoury area. We were charged £10/head for breakfast even though the booking.com confirmation I received said it was £10. We went to breakfast before 8am as later times were supposedly congested. Come before 8 am if you want a relaxed breakfast the signs said. Well it was total bedlam. Difficult to find a seat. No one there to welcome and orient guests. It was a free for all. Some things were not labelled and it was difficult to find a staff member to ask. Yogurt prepared by the hotel in reusable containers may tick the environmentally friendly box but if unlabelled it is difficult to know what is there. Queues for tea and coffee all self service from the same machine with no instructions. Juice was located across the seating area away from other breakfast items. Two toasters were there. Again not labelled to say which was for bread and which was for croissants. I put my bread through twice to get it brown only to find that it had toasted only one side. We did not purchase breakfast on the second day but found a beautiful cafe with table service for less than the hotel charged. We paid more a night here than for any other place I stayed at in five weeks in Ireland and Scotland and felt let down. It would be much better to stay out of the inner city and catch one of the excellent busses or trams that the city has to offer.

Clean sheets. It is close to the Royal Mile.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

enjoyable but not outstanding.

though the room was of a good size with a very nice view and the place was kept clean and tidy. The large double bed was very close on one side to the wall, which made it difficult to get in and out of it.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Nice location, but loud on the side of the train station.
    • Standard Triple Room

The train station outside my window kept waking me up with the screeching of the trains entering and exiting the station. I even turned on white noise to drown it out, but the noise was too loud.

The staff was nice, my room was large, and the bed was comfortable. Ii did eat in the restaurant, and although a bit pricey, it was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Disappointing for the money paid
    • Standard Triple Room

It was very noisy in the room with little to no noise insulation. The room also shook every time someone around us closed the room door!

The location was good

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Staff were very good but premises is very tired!

Street noisy at night. No on site car parking. Lack of attention to detail in room servicing, much better at Jury's Inn Glasgow. No complimentary biscuits with beverage facilities, no mini bar, awkward shower temperature and control of flow. Premises really needs updating!

Staff and location

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Clean hotel in a great location

No parking facilities, we had a double bed in our room but one side of it was hard up against the wall to fit it in. This causes you to climb over your partner if you have to get up in the night.

Very friendly helpful staff hotel in a great location

Enjoyed the weekend
    • Standard Triple Room

Bathroom could do with a update I think there should be more staff on at breakfast, the poor staff were under stress

Beds were so comfortable, location was great, the staff were very nice and helpful

Reasonable space.
    • Standard Triple Room

Frayed carpet on entry and carpet kept moving under my feet. Slightly worn room.

Reasonable space. Was a great location near the station and steps to Royal Mile

The location was great in terms of access to many of the...
    • Standard Triple Room

The street on which the hotel is located is grotty, filthy and has large rubbish bins everywhere. Also the room itself was shabby, dated and characterless, and both the room and the bathroom were in dire need of upgrading. There was no thermostat in the room and despite turning the radiator up it was not on so myself and my children were cold all night. It was completely overpriced for what it was and didn’t even include breakfast. This was extra and for the price there’s no way it was worth it. I wouldn’t stay there again.

The location was great in terms of access to many of the attractions

Loved Edinburgh. Great welcome by the staff and good location.
    • Standard Triple Room

No water or mini bar in the room. The lifts up to the rooms in the separate entrance from the street feels insecure as you don’t need a keycard or pass reception to enter. Breakfast quite expensive and can be very busy.

The staff at the front desk were welcoming, friendly and very helpful with good advice on where to go out in the evening. Very comfortable bed and duvet. Good location for train, bus, sighteeing and going out.

Great Hotel
    • Standard Triple Room

just the bathroom, everything else great.

great location, handy for both the station and the Royal Mile - hotel facilities good although the bathroom could have done with updating - great views from our 5th floor window - restaurant looked very good but didn't use it as it was just a little expensive on this occasion due to our heavy expenditure installing my Granddaughter in University accommodation!

Just awful...
    • Standard Triple Room

Everything was awful, from the decor to the service and room. Breakfast was chaotic, so only went once. The first room we had overlooked Waverley station and I could hear the train announcements all night! Changed to another room which was also noisy. I asked for a wake up call and a taxi on the morning of leaving, neither happened! The room wasn’t properly cleaned and there was mildew on the shower curtain of the first room. This is possibly one of the worst hotels that I have stayed in.

Great Staff and Location But Pricey for What You Get

Price for the coffin size room was very, very high. Full disclaimer: it was the "Fringe Festival". I'm not from the UK and never heard of this. My mistake. I booked the hotel that AM in Southampton on a whim. I assume their prices are better during average summer months. Can't blame them for charging what they can get but the value was terrible. Otherwise a very nice hotel with great staff.

Restaurant and bar were excellent. The staff was absolutely the best at the hotel and restaurant. Food was fantastic and reasonably priced. Room was exceptionally clean. Bed was tiny but comfortable. Location was very good for sightseeing.

Edinburgh trip.
    • Standard Triple Room

Only that complimentary bottled water wasn't in rooms, you had to buy it, everything else was great!

The closeness to the railway station was excellent, and of course the location was fantastic as behind the hotel was the Royal mile! You were quite near all the main attractions, all the staff were brilliant!

The location was convenient, near to the train station.
    • Standard Triple Room

Towels were aged, peeling paint in bathroom, marks on carpet, visible dust around corners of side table. The room needs updating. I’ve previously hear positive reviews about Jurys Inn, so the state of the room was a shock. My cousins stay d in a room on the same floor, theirs was in better condition.

The location was convenient, near to the train station. All staff were helpful and professional

Reception friendly and very clean and welcoming
    • Standard Triple Room

When booked the picture on line was 3 single beds, we were given a double and single. Having to share a bed with my 19 year old daughter was not what we expected. Rooms had no air con so we either roasted hot and had peace or opened the windows to be kept awake until the early hours by passers by (leading stairs underneath us) and woken at 6am by the staff pushing trolleys just below our windows over a man hole cover. This was every couple of minutes. Bathroom extraction fan didn’t work and although complained nothing was done about it. Not great when everything was moist and slippery. I would stay at the hotel again but in a much more upgraded room! Our room was basic not luxurious but perhaps I expect a lot.

Reception friendly and very clean and welcoming

Beds were clean
    • Superior Triple Room

Bath was chipped and bit dirty round side also shower was old and slow needs updating

Beds were clean Bar staff were excellent and friendly No knives and forks for breakfast one morning and not enough tables

Suited my visit just fine.

Bathroom needs attention. Cracked skirting and burst paint also rust on metal fittings. The shower worked well, the hot tap on the bath needs adjusting. Bottom of bath stained.

The short distance from station exit was just as they had told me. The lady on reception was fabulous, friendly and efficient. The room was bigger than expected and handy for breakfast and lunch. Both had varied menus and good food. I do like tea and coffee available in my room and made use of it. All the staff I encountered where smart, friendly and very helpful. Room 605 is at the back of the hotel no view to speak of and above where the laundry goes in on trolleys, there was little noise. I would not hesitate to re book.

• Standard Triple Room

The room smelled a tad funny

The staff where so helpful we asked if we could check in an hour early if not if we could just leave our case so we could go around Edinburgh and the woman behind the desk actually upgraded our room to a superior suit and let us check in then and there !

Anniversary celebrations

The room was allegedly an upgrade, however, it was small, dirty and in need of decorating. The hairdryer was useless and my request for another one was ignored. There were hairs in the bathroom and the tv was extremely small.

Very comfortable bed, great location for old town and new.

The room was very clean and comfortable.

The hairdryer in my room and did not work.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The extra toiletry accessories are an added bonus! And breakfast was very wide and diverse. Couldn’t help but order some French toast XD.

• Standard Triple Room

The fixed shower in the bathroom made it impossible to wash my hair without having a shower too. Had to try to wash my hair in the tiny sink without banging my head on the tap. There also seemed to be a problem with housekeeping staff as we had to ask for clean towels and milk. We were in a triple room but we were not left enough towels for three adults. Minor gripes I know. The only other thing that bothered me wasn't something the hotel could help with(we had a "Trainspotting" moment using the short cut from High Street, they didn't do anything to us but it wasn't nice seeing people cooking up their fix 😐)

The location is very handy for public transport. The airport bus drops you off on Waverley Bridge, so it is a short walk from there along Market/Jeffrey Street. It was handy for catching the train into Glasgow too just walk out of the hotel and into Waverley Station via the Market Street entrance.

Great location for Edinburgh attractions
    • Standard Triple Room

Room a bit tired. Peeling walls in the bathroom. Needed a bit of maintenance

Very close to golden mile and Edinburgh attractions. Short walk to train station

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The location was good for the train station the staff were...
    • Standard Triple Room

The bathroom required a make over very dated tiles on the bathroom floor very slippy there was no hot water the morning of our last day

The location was good for the train station the staff were good we needed a taxi to take us to the hospital due to my husband slipped in the bathroom needing stitches to his head

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Location was great close to railway station and tourist...
    • Standard Triple Room

Very disappointed as I had stayed here previously on a different floor stayed on level one which was dated and smelt of urine or damp bathroom dated and a problem with the toilet

Location was great close to railway station and tourist spots breakfast. Okay

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The location is great for accessing the train and tourist...

We had a poky room with no view and a continually malfunctioning door lock. Also no hot water on last day.

The location is great for accessing the train and tourist sites in the old city.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Good location, ok hotel
    • Standard Triple Room

Bathroom wasn’t the cleanest it could have been. Also, breakfast was advertised as starting at 6:30, but that’s only the cold items. Hot breakfast didn’t start until 7 and due to our flight we needed to leave at 7:15. The cost was the same however.

The location is perfect

The room was cleaned daily and the coffee and milk...
    • Standard Triple Room

The bathroom had a funny mouldy smell - they need upgrading. We booked 12 months in advance for the Edinburgh Fringe, tried to book again for next year and the price had doubled. Unless there are refurbishments in the pipeline we can get better for the same price!

The room was cleaned daily and the coffee and milk replenished. Bar staff and servers were lovely.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

We literally walked up the little side lane straight onto...
    • Standard Triple Room

We literally walked up the little side lane straight onto the Royal mile. Fantastic for our visit for the Tattoo. Very short walk with luggage from Wakerley station.

Fantastic fun for the family.
    • Superior Triple Room

Wish the check in times could have been earlier but can't be helped. Did let us store our bags as soon as we got out of train station and to hotel like 1min walk. So we could go off and enjoy ourselves without having to lug things round.

The hotel was good. Clean and comfortable like I expected but the staff were really welcoming and helpful. The location is spot on for sightseeing in the city. Enjoyed the fringe but also close to transport to get other attractions further out. I recommend it as a great base to start your plans from.

Brilliant place to stay in a brilliant city and a brilliant festival fringe.

Breakfast was excellent and the beds really comfortable a great place to stay for the Fringe. Decor a little tired in places but had a great time and staff couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful.

Brilliant central location

No Xpelair or heated towel rail in bathroom. Double bed squashed into an alcove, though room dimensions would have allowed for it to be more conveniently positioned. Breakfast generally good, but fruit options disappointing.?

Unbeatable location. Reasonable price, comfortable and relatively quiet for such a central position

Great stay for edinburgh festival in a hotel that was very well placed.

There was no air conditioning in the room, the bathroom had no heated towel rail so we had to change towels daily, and the bed (room 325) was pushed right up against the wall making it very difficult to get in and out.

The staff were excellent, the breakfast good value for money, the beds extremely comfortable and the location was perfect close to Waverley Station and the Royal Mile.

Fantastic stay
    • Standard Triple Room

Just the fact we want to return with two children but no room's to accomodate us

Location Friendly staff Clean and comfortable Lovely view from room Close to the station Lifts quick and in good order Welcome packs excellent Good shower Quiet

Cheap, however not a touch on the Glasgow Jurys Inn
    • Standard Triple Room

Smell of mold on the fourth and fifth floors :( Very noisy. No air-conditioning so had to have the windows open to keep cool. Bar shut down due to problems

Handy location

We had a great time!

The cleanliness needs improvement.

The room was nice, but since it was August, which means Festival Month, the prices doubled. 350 euros a night one would expect to get a Royal Suite, but it was just a double room, nothing fancy. Location is perfect though, one set of stairs up (a close) and you're right in the middle of the Royal Mile, the bustling Main Street where just about everything happens.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and would be likely to go again. The location was excellent
    • Standard Triple Room

The hotel could do with a face lift. Things looked a bit tatty. The system for breakfast was very strange and disorganised.

The pillows and the beds were very comfy. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were clean. Also the meals for evening were quite good.

6.0
    Great Location but more of a hostel experience.
    • Standard Triple Room

Noisy room. Despite requesting in advance a front facing room ( being told this was only available to request on arrival. ) when I arrived I was told I should have requested earlier. So noisy room over staff/ service area where bins emptied in the early hours! Breakfast was a bit of a bun fight. No tea pots, thick pot mugs means tea is luke warm on pouring! no fridge no air con, though fan probided was appreciated.

Very good. Would book this hotel again
    • Standard Triple Room

Noise from toilet cistern after flushing! Especially if flushed late at night and with other adults sleeping in a room

Location was excellent for train station and Royal Mile

loved the venue.

housekeeping department

beds were comfy. Far too much noise in bedroom from outside with moving of trolleys across cobbles in early morning. Room not cleaned to our satisfaction after one day. coffee supplies not replenished. towels not replaced.

Ideal location clean hotel

Bar price were over priced and a rip off. Selling kopparberg for almost £3 profit discouraging for guests to stay within hotel.

Location ideal for exploring Edinburgh.

The room was clean and bright and staff friendly and helpful.

It was pretty pricey due to the fact it was August and Edinburgh having a lot on in August. To be fair, every hotel ramps up the prices in August. I don't think what you get, reflects the price we paid. One overnight stay with breakfast. Bearing in mind we arrived late afternoon, and left early morning it wasn't worth £231. We were in Edinburgh for the Tattoo.

The room was clean and bright and staff friendly and helpful. We weren't there long enough to form a proper opinion.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

It was a relevant last minute decision, pillows were comfy

There was a mark on the bed sheet, and for what I paid to stay emptying bottle bins that’s was heard from our room after 11pm at night is extremely unacceptable! Working in the business myself 9pm is the latest it should be done not to disturb anyone! Very disappointed with this stay and won’t be back again

It was a relevant last minute decision, pillows were comfy

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Expensive, unimpressed stay (ideal location)

They are not prepared for fire incidents, Myself along with my 4-year old niece and my sister had to stand out side in evening windy cold weather for fire alarm, we requested a towel to cover up my niece and they do not have it. NOT AT ALL prepared for emergency needs in case of actual fire. NOT REALLY HAPPY.

Very ideal location and that's it

Excellent location for Old Town and Royal Mile

All the staff, front of house, catering and domestic were friendly and very helpful. The location was perfect - I arrived by train at Waverley and had business meetings in Canongate. All within easy walking distance.

• Standard Triple Room

Was informed at booking in that the room was to the rear of the building and it would be quiet. This was not the case very noisy people shouting at night and early hours, local pubs / facilities emptying bins, deliveries every morning which woke us up. I would not recommend a room at the rear of the building due to noise disturbance. No decaf tea bags available at reception or restaurant.

Almost £300 per night at Fringe.

The windows do not open and there is no air conditioning. External noise due to laundry deliveries and beer deliveries was augmented by vagrants having parties at 2.00am to 3.00pm on steps through close to.Royal mile.it was also possible to return to room at 4.00pm to find it had not been made up.

When we complained about room we were moved to another on the other side of the building immediately. Unfortunately this room was connected to another by a wooden door through which conversations and even hair dryers could be heard.

Would stay again because if location and staff were very nice

The food in the restaurant. The fact we were given a room with a disabled bathroom for some reason. The room was never cleaned until mid afternoon , so returning at lunchtime nothing was done in the room.

The breakfast was good, coffee was horrible. The meal in the restaurant was poor and expensive for what we had

The hotel locates just few hundred metres off the Royal Mile...
    • Standard Triple Room

Mirrors in our room are placed at strange positions where I could see back of my head from one mirror.

The hotel locates just few hundred metres off the Royal Mile, with very new facilities in the room. The double-bed room that we stayed has great room space. Our windows face the old historical buildings of Edinburgh. Anyway, it was nice to stay in this hotel.

Enjoyed our stay at the Jury's Inn for our couple of days in Edinburgh and would use again
    • Standard Triple Room

The plumbing in the room needs to be checked, when flushing the toilet or turning on the taps the noise from the pipes was terrible. Struggled to get the cold tap turned on in the bath

The location of the hotel is perfect for city centre and 2 minutes to the train station. The rooms were spacious and clean.

Great staff, great location but could do with an upgrade to the rooms.

It is a bit frayed around the edges! There was peeling paint in the bathroom and it looks as if it has not really been updated since 1998 when it was opened. The shower and bathroom fittings were past their best. Particular, it was free and easy to get very hot or very cold water by mistake.

The staff were very friendly and eager to help.

Needing Upgraded for sure.
    • Standard Triple Room

Noise from the street kept us awake all night. Coffee stains on Window ledge. Curtain fell down when we shut them. Tiles in shower were all broken. An all over feeling of grubby.

Location. Receptionist was very pleasant and extremely helpful when I phoned after discovering I had left my Kindle

Perfect location, good hotel

Nothing worth mentioning.

Excellent location, very comfortable beds, decent breakfast. The staff is polite and helpful and this hotel is simply perfect for a trip to the Fringe. I'm going to go back next year.

Friendly. Polite and ideal position.

Room a bit dated, especially bathroom but clean apart from carpet very tired.

Central location, friendly staff, room airy and well situated at front, but friends room at back woke up at 7 by road work

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Over priced shabby bathroom
    • Standard Triple Room

Shabby bathroom, shower curtain needed replacing, holes in tiles just filled in with filler overall not a nice bathroom. Very expensive but after all it was The Fringe Festival

Central, good facilities, friendly staff. Excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

This hotel is well located to airport trams, Waverley...
    • Standard Triple Room

The room was very stuffy and hot, but it was summer.

This hotel is well located to airport trams, Waverley Station and the Edinburgh mile. The rooms are a good size and the staff were very helpful.

Never again !
    • Superior Triple Room

It wasn’t clean in the room the toilet broke 2 times in the family room with no facilities eg no fridge for my daughters milk and no breakfast included complained 3times which fell on deaf ears and coco pops still on floor on check out after 3 days which were there from our first night 😤 pay the extra and stay somewhere clean if traveling with children

Amazing location!
    • Standard Triple Room

Room like Edinburgh was a little too hot but there was an electric fan in our room which helped!

We arrived early and they let us go directly to our room!

Great location but that's it. The facilities in dire need of refurbishment.

Room in poor condition. It had a smell most likely coming from the very old/worn floor carpet. The bathroom light switch was short-circuited and the lights either didn't work or were flashing... Was not fixed in the two days we stayed!

Location is great - everything you want to see/do in the Old City is within walking distance

Dissapointed.

Room was in desperate need of updating. Cracked wall and floor tiles. No plugs around bed. Given a disabled bathroom with antiquated fixtures and a hospital feel. Shower was barely warm. Very noisy as room overlooking busy railway station and road. Being told we hadn’t paid for breakfast when we paid on arrival. Discussed with front desk that it wouldn’t happen following day and it did!! Very poor value for money made worse that it was booked for my birthday treat 🙁

Location was great. Bed was really comfortable. Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Great View from Jury's Inn

The breakfast was good, however a greater choice, for example offering Haggis and black pudding, a larger choice of breads and more fruit juice options would compete better with other Edinburgh hotels

The room was very spacious with a great view. One of the best that i've stayed in in Edinburgh. If you love trains ask for a room with a view of Waverley station.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

The staff were so lovely and very accommodating as I had to...

The staff were so lovely and very accommodating as I had to check in at the last minute when plans fell through. Very relaxing experience and a great location! Would come back again.

Disappointed in staff and facilities. Much worse than our first stay at the hotel.
    • Standard Triple Room

Staff was not responsive to telephone calls from the rooms and had to make a trip to reception. Shower in one room did not drain properly and was not addressed during out stay. Another room down the hall had a water issue.

Location near the Royal Mile and Edinburgh castle