Reviews of Jurys Inn Southampton This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Charlotte Place, Southampton, SO14 0TB, United Kingdom

#13 of 31 hotels in Southampton

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Be aware that there are no parking facilities on hotel site
    • Executive King Room

The attitude of staff at reception were not concerned when I arrived and was shocked at no place to park the car. I am unable to walk too far as injured my foot . I had a choice of a car park across the road that is unsecured and I had to be there by 8 the next morning to top up the car park OR walk several blocks with suit cases to pay to park. Not good enough . Hotel needs to have decent parking facilities. We could not stay as had no where to park and I was not able to walk several blocks with 2 heavy suitcases

That I was given a full refund owing to the fact we could not park our car unless we wanted to walk several blocks away and pay to park.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

The Hotel made our night away special and would stay again and recommend
    • Executive King Room

There was nothing I didn’t like

Entrance being clean tidy smelt nice. Liked that the restaurant was separate to bar area. Room was Spacious clean with all amenities

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Very comfortable and near to Docks

Add on a heated pool !!!

The check in was one on the easiest l have ever had, staff where a total delight, bed so comfy and breakfast in the morning was exceptional, would love to visit again, which l cannot say for many places l have stayed, Keep up the good work l will certainly recommend Jurys Inns at Southampton

Average & won’t stay again
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

There was no parking on site. There was no help taking our luggage to our room & when o queried this the guy checking us in was quite rude & unhelpful. I was with an elderly lady & somebody that was disabled, so this was a big issue for us.

The room was comfortable

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Friendly staff but no car park

Disappointed that there was no car parking. About 10 minute walk to nearest one.

Staff were very friendly. Dinner was very tasty and beautifully presented. Lovely cocktails. Breakfast was delicious and well cooked too. It wasn't chaotic like some other hotels at breakfast. Well organised and relaxed.

Amazing

It was my birthday and they went above and beyond with a brownie and a happy birthday message, £25 off food and drink and a sundae when we arrived! The lady on reception with long dark hair with lighter streaks in it was amazing, gutted I didn’t get her name!

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

It was handy to get to the centre where I had a meeting and the room was very comfortable.

Traffic noise during the nihjt was a little anoying but I expect there is nothing that could be done about that without investing in some very expensive windows.

For the price the room was excellent and the free WiFi is also a great idea.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Not as relaxing as we'd hoped.

The walls were very thin, and in our room we could hear the man next door VERY clearly. He obviously had a bad cough, and was clearing his secretions on a regular basis. When he used the bathroom, it honestly felt like he was in the room with us. It was really rather unpleasant, particularly at 05.30! We came away for a child free night, but ended up being woken up at the same time as usual!

We arrived in Southampton earlier than check in time, but the staff were happy to take our bags and store them securely.

Great hotel and location
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Noise from adjacent rooms meant no sleep (all male youngsters around us with no consideration for anyone else). Rooms & beds all different sizes! Road side rooms noisier so have to keep window closed.

Large clean hotel, smart looking. Breakfast was amazing, bright & airy room and great selection/taste of food. Good quality & friendly breakfast staff. Great location to restaurants & theatre.

Good location, bar was nice, staff friendly
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Room was tiny, bed was not much bigger than a single when should have been a double. Friends who paid the same price for same room on booking got a much bigger room with a bigger bed, and did not receive an upgrade. Should have been different prices for different sized rooms

Good location, bar was nice, staff friendly

Good all-rounder
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

A bit gloomy in some areas, although it was a very gloomy day. But it could be brightened up a bit.

Staff were excellent and friendly. Nice clean room with very comfy bed.

Great hotel

The room wasn't as clean as I'd like but not so much as to cause alarm and the location was very central so perfect for shopping etc however traffic was a problem when window was open.

It was comfortable, staff were lovely, food was very good, honestly only issue was a wall needed cleaned everything else within the staffs control was wonderful

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Won’t stay again

No tv remote hairs in bathroom Really didn’t like grosvenor carpark arrived 9.30pm very spooky homeless person st bottom of stairs with horror face painted face was concerned. Also didn’t like night walk to hotel not gd for single women

Bed comfy

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Brilliant!
    • Executive King Room

This isn’t really a fault but as the bed was on wheels whenever we learnt against the head board we did slide forward. Not a major dislike at all though :)

A few of my friends and I travelled up for my birthday and we knew to come to jury’s inn from the incredible reviews we saw online. From entering the hotel to leaving again in the morning the staff were ever so welcoming and were incredibly helpful! Three of our key cards weren’t working so I asked if there was anything that could be done down at reception and within a minute I had working replacement cards in my hand. I was very pleased with all service we received and whenever I am next in Southampton I will without a doubt be staying at the jury’s inn!!

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

The hotel was perfect for my requirements
    • Executive King Room

I couldn't sleep as the duvet was far too warm and I had to cover myself with a towel!!

The provision of drinks and especially the cold water in the fridge, also the large bed.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

The hotel is clean.
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

This hotel isn't near a roundabout, it is the roundabout! Cars whizzing around the building all day and a continuous dose of pollution for good measure. Rude male supervisor at check in. Stood for ten minutes while he looked at his screen. A simple smile and 'welcome, I will be with you as soon as I can' would have been greatly appreciated and understood, rather than being ignored. I asked him to be High to minimise road noise, as I had my toddler with me, he gave me the 5th floor. The building is considerably taller. Very unsympathetic. Bathroom needs to be updated, and the hot water tap is dangerous. It is boiling. The bath is low and my toddler could have easy burned himself had I not watched him continously.

The hotel is clean. The beds are comfortable

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Standard clean hotel, did the job!
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

No onsite parking - be prepared to pay a little extra for NCP car park (plus a little walk!) Beds were a little on the hard side but still a good night’s sleep.

Great location for the O2 concert venue

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The young man from Venezuela was exceptional.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The young man from Venezuela was exceptional. He was working behind the bar but also acted a porter/concierge for 3 large pieces of very heavy luggage. Friendly and knowledgeable. The check in staff were also very competent and friendly. Great value for money, thanks.

Top stay

Only issue I could say was lack of onsite parking, but plenty of parking nearby so no real problem.

The decor, cleanliness and floral smell throughout hotel, staff all very friendly and professional

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The bed was great and the reception staff were extremely...
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

What lets this hotel down is the restaurant. The food that I ate was unsatisfactory, the menu tacky and way over priced for what was on offer.

The bed was great and the reception staff were extremely helpful.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Welcoming, comfortable and in a good location for...
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

In a couple of places around the room paint was starting to chip of the walls

Welcoming, comfortable and in a good location for Southampton City Centre

• Executive King Room

Lobby and bar welcoming of v drunk pestering men with no management. Surly bar staff. Woken at 3.30 with staff knocking on bedroom door 3 times, as it turned out he was trying ti get payment for a sandwich ordered the evening before Customer service non existent

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Great location, very comfortable, but staff need more training!
    • Executive King Room

The lady on reception wouldn't make eye contact with us on arrival (and in fact hardly looked up from her screen) which wasn't very welcoming. Elliot was really helpful and the two guys on the bar were very good, but the rest of the staff could do with some more training! The food was good - the potato skins were lovely, but the spinach under the sea bass was really salty. Service in the restaurant wasn't the best - the staff need proper uniforms and to come and ask if everything is ok with the food.

Our Executive room was nice. Bed was comfy and a fair size. Free apples were appreciated. Good heating/air conditioning system.

Good overall
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

No shower cap provided. Needed another blanket as it was cold during the night couldn’t get the air conditioning to give out warm air.

Coffee & tea in the room. Clean bathroom Staff seemed friendly & polite

Value for money.
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

The room could have been slightly bigger. Found there wasn’t really room to dress except in the doorway. Also there were no biscuits (normally have a couple of packs of biscuits).

The reception staff on arrival were very welcoming. And the beds and linen were clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Good location but too loud!
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

The location was great but we had a room facing a very busy intersection. It was very noisy even late at night & especially in the morning. There’s a park across the street & we had lots of people yelling & screaming cussing late into the night. Not good for a restful sleep.

The room was very clean & the beds very comfortable. We needed more towels & the staff brought them to us immediately.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Driving distance for the cruise port .
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

This is modern clean and on the whole a great experince however my evening meal was such a poor standard for the price . The bar staff where not engaging on phones most of the time . I asked for steak pie did not want mash . Swap was at question but he said he would ask ? He didnt really care to be fair so never got back to me with a yes or a no .. When it turned up it looked terrible pie was nice but a huge plate with a pie no gravy and chips...15 pounds over priced . I did complain but I got a sorry . Such a shame as the reception staff on my check in where so nice . Room great just let down by evening meal and bar staff . Little point ... parking close to the hotel full which I know was not the hotels fault but I had to walk 10 mins to the next one .

Driving distance for the cruise port . 10 mins drive . Room modern and clean x Breakfast was perfect as compared to the evening meal 100% better .

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

The hotel was lovely in the right place for getting around
    • Executive King Room

The breakfast they were very slow to replace items had ran out , they completely ran out of sausages at 10 am when breakfast went on till 11 am

The hotel was lovely in the right place for getting around

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

I really loved the hotel , but I only stayed for 2 hours...
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Parking was my only problem, I had to go around looking

I really loved the hotel , but I only stayed for 2 hours because an emergency came up in London where I came from and I had to rush back. Very good

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Lovely hotel, in a great central location.
    • Executive King Room

I had booked the Executive Room and expected a wee bit more than what I received.

Lovely hotel, in a great central location. Used this hotel before and has recently been refurbished inside so was nice to see a new colours in the foyer/reception area. Complimentary refreshments in the Mini-Fridge where provided.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Lovely Hotel but rooms could use an update.
    • Executive King Room

Executive room wasn't as big as I thought and the bathroom wasn't either. Parking cost £12 in the end and was a walk to find it.

Lovely hotel with a great food choice.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Our stay 26/10
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

Can't think of anything really, maybe a lack of a cashpoint/atm

Staff friendly & helpful, room was clean & tidy, bed was nice & comfy. Food was nice & a decent price. Overall a good experience.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

My stay was comfortable and pleasant.

One of the Breakfast staff didnt understand by need to sit by the window or near the window and sat me in a dark place and then a cold place.

The bed, followed by the breakfast, location

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

Good. We will use you again.

The bottled soap on the bathroom and no access to soap from bath. The room was a little spartan. Both the bath and shower were slippery and older guests would appreciate a non slip mat in the shower.

Price and location for us when we use Cunard,etc.

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Great staff great atmosphear
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

The car park is a fare distance from the hotel, and means crossing several busy roads.

Staff were very friendly, bar area and foyer were very clean and well presented. The room we had was large, bathroom was very clean and also large. Best hotel I have stayed in for some time.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

Impressed and will definately use Jury again/ recommend it too.
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The bath was so low I couldn't use as wouldn't be able to manoeuvre like I can at home

Friendly welcome . Came off a cruise at 0730 !! Thought room wouldn't be available until 1400 and expected to leave my luggage and wander away until then. Thankfully I was able to have a room immediately which was unexpectedly great

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

We were late getting to Southampton, the staff were friendly...

No parking on site is troublesome but not a lot can be done about this... just bear in mind the public car park is a walk away and there are some undesirable people in the locality.

We were late getting to Southampton, the staff were friendly, helpful and polite

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Amazing hotel with a excellent view, comfortable bed and...
    • Executive King Room

Amazing hotel with a excellent view, comfortable bed and staff that were more than happy to help with any questions we had definitely will be staying again and highly recommend

• Reviewed: October 20, 2018

great stay, but overpriced, got a lovely full english breakfast for £3:95 each in the standing order
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

€160 was overpriced for 1 night with no breakfast included ,probably something to do with the cruise ship, in future i would look elsewhere that doesn't take advantage.

clean,very comfortable, good service, friendly staff, good location.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

good location - very friendly hotel and knowledgeable staff
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

I thought breakfast was included as i normally book with breakfast - wasn't on the confirmation so a little bit on the pricey side without that

good location - very friendly hotel and knowledgeable staff

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Mixed, was there for an event taking place on the 1st floor, would probably not attend hotel otherwi
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Bar staff were fairly slow, mixture of attitudes, some fairly friendly, others not so. Ordered a pulled pork sandwich with chips to be delivered to room, friend ordered something else. Food came over 30 mins later, my sandwich and chips had gone cold by the time I got them, my friends order was the wrong thing entirely.

Rooms were specious, everything was clean. Reception staff were welcoming and friendly.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Jurys Inn Southampton
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

The bathroom could do with some updating.(design wise) Perhaps introducing a walk in shower, instead of a stand up bath/shower.

The staff were excellent The rooms were very clean and tidy Beds were very comfortable

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Room good, the rest was very poor
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

Bar food was terrible. Drinks were served in short measure. I have never had a pint of Guineas that finished 2/3 way up the glass, a ‘ ham’ sandwich that was minute pieces of pizza topping ham and sliced green tomato. I did not eat there again, it was worth the taxi fare to go somewhere else. They were unable to provide change for a £5 note when making a purchase at reception. Unbelievable for a 4 * Hotel.

Room was clean and well equiped

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

For an executive room I was disappointed with the shower...
    • Executive King Room

For an executive room I was disappointed with the shower pressure. Even on full power it was very weak. The usb charger port didn’t work and the tv volume was on mute with I could not turn off of get any sound to work

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Comfortable bed.
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

The car park is not free.

Comfortable bed. Good location. The hotel is clean, both inside the room and around the hotel. I also love the atmosphere in the hotel.

WOULD NOT STAY AGAIN MAINLY DUE TO CAR PARKING AND STAFF
    • Executive King Room

RECEPTION RUDE BREAKFAST COULD BE BETTER TABLES IN BAR NOT CLEARED/WIPED AFTER PEOPLE DEPARTED NO PARKING EXCEPT A LONG WAY UP THE ROAD (IT USED TO BE AT THE BACK)

BAR STAFF PLEASANT ROOM PLEASANT AND OK THOUGH

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Friendly staff, clean room, peaceful setting, close to main routes.

HADN'T BOOKED BREAKFAST AND THOUGHT £12.95 WAS A BIT DEAR, BUT THERE WAS A VERY GOOD CHOICE SO WE SO WE DECIDED TO TUCK IN.

HAD A ROOM ON THE 10TH FLOOR, VERY QUIET , NO NOISE FROM TRAFFIC BELOW. VERY CLEAN ROOM AND GOOD SERVICE THE NEXT DAY. IN A GOOD LOCATION JUST A 10 MINUTE WALK TO THE TOP OF TOWN AND ALL THE RESTAURANTS AND BARS, BIG CHOICE OF ALL. ALTHOUGH THE HOTEL HAS NO PARKING WE PARKED IN BEDFORD PLACE CAR PARK FROM 12.00 SATURDAY TO 09.00 MONDAY AT A COST OF £20.60, REASONABLE IN MY MIND. IN ALL A GOOD WEEKEND WAS HAD BY ALL.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Stayed in the Executive Room which was very comfortable with...
    • Executive King Room

There is no Hotel car park. Although there is a public car park nearby it is sort of inconvenient as hotel is on a very busy road and apparently serves as a big roundabout so crossing the roads is a bit of a pain.

Stayed in the Executive Room which was very comfortable with some complementary cookies, diet cokes, Kit-Kats and a bottle of sparkling and still water available in the refrigerator. Very friendly staff. Good variety in breakfast. Have stayed in the hotel earlier as well and would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

Had a great time

A fridge in the room could have been handy

The restaurant did lovely food, room was very clean and spacious and all the staff were super friendly, welcoming and very helpful

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Disappointed

Kettle didn’t work. No offer to replace or a coffee. Bath was made for toddlers. Room very disappointing, stayed in many Jury’s before with much higher standards

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Only one night--very pleasant and we enjoyed the green nearby.
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

I would have liked another chair in the room. The rooms seemed somewhat narrow but not at all uncomfortable.

The bathroom was very nice and check-in and check-out were efficient and pleasant.

• Reviewed: October 5, 2018

Good as always.

Nothing. We stay here every time we sail; have booked again for our return on 15th of this month.

asked for and got near top floor and view of docks and Queen Elizabeth -the ship that is!

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Great room

Rang for room service over and over holding as long as 5 minutes at a time on 4 separate occasions trying to order food. Called in advance to see if they could press my suit jacket for me and if it could be done that evening so I had it ready for the morning. They said yes but when I got there they said no, because items get picked up in the morning. It's important to answer customer questions carefully to avoid disappointment. I called ahead because it was important to me. If I knew I would have made other arrangements.

Friendly waiter at breakfast- Antonio. Lovely bed, very comfortable room and good decor.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Great layover in Southampton
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

TV didn't work properly - but I was only using it for background noise anyway. Road facing room was loud as the window was locked open. - Minor details though.

Bar staff were really friendly, great reception staff too. Room's were very basic but comfortable.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

Good location, nice being next to the park and close to...

I was next to the lifts so could hear the lifts going up and down, but it didn’t stop me from sleeping.

Good location, nice being next to the park and close to everything in the centre. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was really good. Nicely decorated. Desk for me to work from. Plug by desk had USB port as well which was great.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Rooms were very comfortable and clean.

Air Condition unit only stayed on a few hours and would switch off, had to keep getting out of bed to turn back on.

Rooms were very comfortable and clean. The bar area was very welcoming and the food was delicious in the restaurant and very reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Good location, nice hotel but very busy and the lifts let it down

The room was a unusual shape (you had to walk around the bed and down a small corridor area to get to the bathroom, not so easy in the dark) and the lifts were poor, just two working out of three. Staying on the 12th floor it took 5 minutes to get down to reception due to the many stops -often on floors with no one waiting. Systems can be put in place to improve traffic management.

Overall the hotel is nice - clean and good value.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2018

Good stay at Jurys Inn
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

No gym, no free mineral water or room sandals, no fridge, no safe deposit box in the room.

Locality. Clean rooms. All equipments in good working order. Helpful staff. Direct line to get a direct taxi at hotel reception was convenient

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Comfortable bed
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

Very noisy (from outside) Waited ages to speak to staff member. Didn’t tell us we would get breakfast cheaper if we booked the night before

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

It was ok i would like to stay there again

The bar staff could have done less talking to each other and done what they where paid to do. The carpet in the room I was in could have done with a good clean or even a new one a bit dirty and stained

the food was fair .We had clean bed sheets every day with towels as well

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Superb but please sort the horrid soap dispensers!

As above

Everything needed was there. The only slightly irritating thing was the soap dispenser in the shower. It was high up and needed many pumps to get sufficient soap out.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Staff were friendly
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

The bedroom floor carpet had to many stains , needs to be cleaner at 176 euro per night , breakfast at 12.95 per person not worth that

Staff were friendly

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Adequate for our needs.

Phone rang in room during night and early next morning but no-one there when we answered. Quite a bit of noise during second night's stay (room near lift).

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Excellent. Couldn't have been better.

Nothing. Everything was excellent.

Great staff. A very nice hotel. Great location, close to everywhere. Greeted very well. Excellent service. Very clean. A very pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Excellent. Couldn't have been better.
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

Nothing. It was a very pleasant experience.

Super friendly staff. Very nice hotel. Great location, close to everywhere. Great food in the restaurant. A very pleasant experience throughout.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

The rooms are not sound proofed.

The rooms are not sound proofed. We were put in a disabled room, sink, bath and bed was really low. The staff - assistant manager in particular was un helpful, and very rude. We were also billed twice once by booking.com, and then by the hotel and they wouldn’t refund us.

Central located , nice reception , staff was helpful
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

Room wasn’t offered when we upgraded , we had to stay in a smaller room for half out stay, but they did change it Breakfast was a long queue and wait and they ran out of food

Central located , nice reception , staff was helpful

Pleasant stay
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

Place was very clean and comfortable but they ran out of Pino wine behind the bar

Staff trying to charge me twice for 3 breakfasts lucky I kept my receipt as my word wasn’t enough

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Was not worth the money we payed service with staff was...
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

Was not worth the money we payed service with staff was awful the bathroom was stained with brown marks and toilet the shower handle keep coming off and ripped towel stayed in many off hotels me and my husband as we go away a lot this has to be the worst one for the money we payed very disappointed would not recommend this to anyone even having a drink by the bar the price they charge you expect to have a nice drink my husband sent two drinks back and waited 20 min to be served then had to go to reception to ask if anyone is serving

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

The staff were always very helpful and polite.
    • Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

We only stayed one night so couldn't really find anything to fault with it.

The staff were always very helpful and polite. The room was set up just as we wanted. My husband and I were stayed with my father, so we were looking for a bed set up that suited us.

ready to set sail
    • Double Room with Sofa Bed

a very busy hotel on a Saturday night serving a cruise port and the service was excellent. Good advice given by hotel staff on location of parking and local restaurants.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Comfortable stay and a great central base to visit Southampton

No car park on-site, although there is a car park a 10 minute walk away. Additional cost.

Central position, with easy walking distance to main streets across the park.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Great location and very good value for money

Had to wait 30 mins for lunch food ordered at the bar. Surprised the kitchen took so long.

Staff were pleasant and dealt with queries promptly and courteously. Buffet breakfast is good value and tasty, speedy clearance of tables. Special shout out to Caroline (I hope) on reception who printed my luggage tags for a cruise - saved a lot of time at the port.

5.5
    Lousey

Bar staff, inadequate no customer skills. I stood at the bar for 10 minutes on my arrival (I needed a drink) didn't get seen or acknowledged I was even waiting there. Left without a drink. Breakfast staff were as bad. I'm not going to stay there again.. Poor effort

I liked the staff on reception, well mannered and professional. Nice service. Spoke good English. Knew what they were doing.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Try Jurys Inn in Central Southampton

Location in the heart of Southampton was excellent. Staff was most helpful in arranging transportation. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Good restaurant on-premises.

Browse Jurys Inn Southampton Traveler Photo Gallery