Reviews of The Landmark London 5 stars

222 Marylebone Road, Westminster Borough, London, NW1 6JQ, United Kingdom

#93 of 977 hotels in London

Amazing night in a beautiful hotel

The landmark is one the best hotels Iv stayed at and Iv stayed at most 5 star hotels in London. I would recommend this to everyone. I normally do not leave reviews but this hotel was beautiful. The rooms were a good size with a very nice modern bathroom and a beautiful view looking over the restaurant with the palm trees. The bed was very comfy. The breakfast was excellent. The staff were all polite and helpful. Unfortunately I didn't get to visit the spa as i didn't have enough time but would definitely go next time. All in all it is an excellent hotel in a good location. Not to far from mayfair or kings cross station.

Over priced for the service I received

I was encouraged to upgrade to a larger room for another £30 to accommodate a roll out bed which could of been out in the original room My husband was very ill on arrival and I had to ask for a wheel chair which they did find but it had no footlplates so his feet were dragging and the upgraded room was so far away I had to get him there with no assistance. What was supposed to be a special stay was not. When I did use the pool children were screaming and crying as they were being showered and having their hair washed and Nappy being changed all by the pool which you wouldn’t do even in a council run swimming pool. Disappointed that staff had not directed the lady to the changing rooms with her children so she could of washed and dressed then there

Beautiful looking hotel

The hotel doesn’t deserve 5 stars for their services
    • Deluxe Double Room

The location of my room next to the Maintinance work. Most of the staff are not friendly, sometimes rude. I received my room after 5 when I checked in.

The room
    • Executive Double Room

The staf terrible at front desk location of the room attitude of staff seemed disorganised and under training led to a long wait to check in Really terrible stay

The room

Very enjoyable, spoilt by a mix up with the booking.
    • Executive Double Room

On check in there was no record of my breakfast being added. I had booked it through Booking.com and was charged extra for the first days breakfast. On the second day on checking out I suggested that it was my mistake not to take them up on their offer of breakfast for two days at a reduced rate (on check in) given the mix up with Booking.com. This would have cost the hotel approximately £18 to agree this, and I would have been paying £25 for breakfast so a net loss of £7 had they not agreed. Alas, they didn't agree to this so I decided to get breakfast elsewhere. A shame, as am planning to stay in London soon and as this left a bitter taste I'm unlikely to go back to the Landmark.

The location was good, as I travelled by train to and from Kings Cross and Paddington, so ideal. The hotel is fantastic, the comfort very high and the quality was also high, including the breakfast.

Horribly hard bed, loud banging of doors from house keeping staff, VERY slow restaurant service.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

HORRIBLE experience at the restaurant Waited 15 mins to just be acknowledged by staff. There were 7 of us so hard to miss us. Ordered food which too a very long time to come. When some of it came they brought the kids food and one salad which was given to the wrong person. Un be known to us, the salad was a starter which my son ordered but I got. Thinking it was my entree I ate it. Literally an hour later we started asking where are food was??? FINALLY after at lease an hour food arrived!!! Ordered a brownie for one of the kids it took 45 mins to come!! The worst service I've experienced.

room size was big

Very soulless ! room had zero character . Dropped off at sidedoor - getting to reception was not well signposted - for me anyway !

Nothing! Only stayed there as I attended a function in the evening there. Would not return

Incredible decoration and staff at the hotel and will stay there again 100%.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The pricing of the drinks especially I thought was very high. I accept that it is London and a 5* hotel in London with a fantastic location however I think charging £4 for a 330ml bottle of coke was very very extortionate when there is a local shop across the street selling 2 500ml bottles for £2 however this didn’t spoil our stay at all as the food made up for it and was extremely delicious and would recommend it to anybody to eat there even if they’re not staying at the hotel. Also just a small matter of the car park being full when we arrived so we had to park 300 yards down the road in a local car park when I was told 2 weeks prior to my arrival the car park more than likely wouldn’t be full.

Thoroughly enjoyed our welcome to The Landmark. Welcomed upon arrival with the upmost help regarding our room and facilities that the hotel had to offer. The cleanliness of the rooms were immaculate the fact we could clean up easily after our selves as well.

Bed was comfy, room was extremely spacious, and white...

Bed was comfy, room was extremely spacious, and white company bathroom amenities. Room next to us played music very late at 3am, reception immediately sent up security within minutes.

Not a very good experience.

We were give 2 smoking rooms on the 3rd floor, which we didn’t know about until we got into them and as non smokers found this unacceptable. We weren’t told about this and as they didn’t have anymore rooms available we had no choice but keep them. The water was not to be seen or heard on the first morning there and hthat was due to circumstances beyond their control, so they said. We were given a change of room for the second night.

The bed was very comfy

Simply memorable!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I noticed a marble top was broken at the escalator lobby on Level 2 and that broke my heart to see an antique piece damaged .

The traditional style of service and the availability of staff at every corner.

Excellent hotel
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Hotel was excellent. Room was very clean (Cleaning twice a day). Supermarket at Marylebone Underground. Bus stop near hotel (10 mins to Oxford Circus on the 2nd floor of bus - very nice). Free access to SPA center.

Excellent stay, way beyond expectations

Amazing hotel. Superb location, spacious rooms (especially by London standards), really easy to get around from (literally 5 seconds from Marylebone station). Despite the central location it was lovely and quiet, with a really comfortable bed. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay and that's despite not even finding time to use the spa, pool etc. Will definitely stay here again, now my go to location in London.

I would not recommend this property.

Staff was quite unfriendly - concierge begrudgingly gave us restaurant recommendations. Bed was old and uncomfortable. Housekeeping never came one day.

COMFORTABLE AND ENJOYABLE.

In room dining charges are high. Tea and scones for two £40! I was billed for a small can of orange from the minibar at £4. The annoying thing was that my wife and I have allergic reactions to orange so don't drink it, but still charged for what was obviously a mistake.

Excellent breakfast

Lovely

The only reason for a lower score on facilities was because our Shower was really poor - I had higher expectations from this hotel. - like decent pressure! The rest was excellent. Staff were great.

Enjoyed my stay

the breakfast was poor The bottled water doesn't taste good Aminities were limited

Cleanliness Service Friendly staff Sting in the lobby listening to the piano Location is great It is a landmark by itself

central location, however hotel disappointing.

The room was in need of total refurbishment. Leaking taps, peeling silicone around basins and bath tub. Threading carpet. Not the luxurious hotel I was expecting. Bed not so comfortable, duvet very thin, I had to ask for a heater and an extra blanket that's how cold the room was.

Central location. Food was excellent.

Lovely overnight stay, but for a 5 star hotel there is still room

The mattress was uncomfortable. Both myself and my partner thought so.A continuous buzzing noise which sounded like an extractor fan. Nice room but a few touch ups required. Shower water was luke warm.

The staff were extremely courteous. The hotel and its location is fantastic. All the additional extras we had asked for had been met. My daughter’s cot was very clean and comfortable for her.

Beautiful throughout!
    • Executive Double Room

“Security” anyone can walk into the hotel at night and gain access to any floor or any part of the hotel. Very poor for such a sort after hotel. This really does concern me. The duvet on the bed should also have properly fitting duvet covers. The cover kept coming off which then makes me question the hygiene and cleanliness of the actual duvet!

Beautiful throughout! Friendly staff and very helpful. Rooms are outstanding and beds very comfortable with a selection of pillows.

Wonderful location, excellent atmosphere inside hotel with plenty of space to relax and socialise.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Extremely attentive and caring staff, who went the extra mile to help us be at home (eg, bringing in extra cupboard capacity to meet the needs for our long stay).

Lovely stay at the landmark as usual
    • Deluxe Double Room

The service is incredible, especially the man who helped us on our rather hectic arrival. Didn’t catch his name but think he was the manager of Winter Garden. We have never experienced customer service of this level

Hotel is gorgeous. Room was fantastic. I would definitley return but avoid hairdressers.

Went to the hairdressers and the chap who works there was awful. He is Turkish and spent the whole hour I was there talking about Wars and Isis and political views. I left there feeling very depressed. I spoke to an American lady later that evening who had been to the hairdressers the same afternoon and had the same horrid experience. My hair was horrid as well which owing to his political views i did not have the courage to say I didn't like it .... I just wanted out of there. £55 not well spent. Ended up washing my hair out as soon as i got back to my room making me late for the ball - literally!

Bed was very comfortable and staff were friendly.

Everything was exceptional!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Terrible cooked breakfast. Whilst the continental breakfast was exceptional, the cooked breakfast was not befitting of £35 per head. Scrambled eggs were made with really poor quality eggs, and all items were pre-cooked and kept warm in a steamer, including and Eggs Benedict!!!!!. You can do better than this (Premier Inns cooked breakfast is miles better for goodness sake)!!!!!!

Everything was exceptional!!! (Bar the cooked breakfast, see below)

Great location, but price does not reflect quality of fitout or poor meal experience
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Restaurant food was good but service was poor, drinks arrived late. meals for a group arrived at separate times or were cold. Wait staff could not be found to order additional items. Hotel is in an older building that has been refurbished but detailing (carpets, furniture) starting to look a little tired. Has the "old" hotel room smell - slightly musty

Fantastic location to access the rest of London - close to the city and across the road to the Subway. Old school hotel with large public spaces, great indoor atrium restaurant and good swimming pool. Attentive and friendly floor staff

Amazing way to see in the New Year!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The staff were amazing and the atmosphere in the hotel was very safe and reassuring. We felt very much at home and had a lovely New Years Eve 2017! Thank you!

AMAZING!!!
    • Executive Double Room

We need plug sockets near the bedside to charge our phone and look at our snaps

The interior design throughout the hotel is just BEAUTIFUL! The staff are extremly polite, friendly and helpful. They do everything so quickly for you. We call reception a few times for some bits and they fulfilled our requests within minutes. I would definitely go back just for the breakfast. Omelettes made for you fresh and a wide selection of a hot and cold buffet.

Beautiful hotel in great location
    • Deluxe Double Room

There is nothing that I do not like

The hotel looks particularly lovely at Christmas with a very large decorated tree in the atrium. Our room was enormous as was the bathroom. Very comfortable with everything you could want provided. The location is a bit off-centre but it is so easy to get anywhere from Marylebone and the local shopping area is excellent.

Look at above
    • Executive Double Room

Dined in downstairs restuarent staff completely different a bit indifferent we had lunch and dinner disappointed with attitude we are restuarenters So notice!

Staff esp at breakfast superb friendly efficient nothing was too much manager esp .Laura at reception super excelkent

Disappointing - won't be returning.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Massive party on the first night and we could hear the music in our room. Had to swap rooms at 10.30pm - with 3 young children. We were upgraded but totally unacceptable for a 5* hotel.

Very clean. Staff pretty good.

Fantastic Champagne Brunch but rooms feeling a little tired.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The rooms furnishings were a little shabby in areas. No massage availability in the spa.

Spacious room and accommodating staff allowed us to order Sushi to the room.

apart from the beds this is a beautiful hotel
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The beds in the family room were two double beds whereas a king size and a double would have been better for two adults and one child. The beds were also very hard.

friendly staff excellent choice of breakfast very efficient and friendly staff

Lovely hotel; great location. Would definitely recommend to others. The price is not cheap however.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

1) I asked the turn down people for some water and they said I had to call room service. I think that was outrageous given the price of the room and the quality of the property. 2) There was no place to use the blow dryer. Perhaps most of your clientele are bald but it's not a woman friendly room. The outlets at the desk did not sustain the hair dryer so basically you had to stand up, peek around the corner through the bathroom door to see a mirror. Many of your clientele are women and this is a common pet peeve of mine. You can do better on that one. 3) We we dropped of at the back entrance and were not warned of the long hike with all the stairs to the reception. Not very disability friendly.

The staff was fabulous and very responsive. Our room was bigger and more luxurious than my NYC apartment. I love the Markeybone location which is near my old neighborhood. We had a fabulous full English breakfast and it did not disappoint.

Exceeded all our expectations
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Can't think of anything not to like

What is not to like, we had a family room with large comfy beds, fantastic large bathroom with dressing area. Everywhere was spotlessly clean, we had a lovely meal in the 222 restaurant which was really good value for money. It was our second visit to this hotel with our grandsons ages 11 and 13, they loved it first time and couldn't wait to come back this second time and we were not disappointed, fabulous time to stay with beautifully decorated Christmas trees. They are already planning their next visit.

Wonderful Hotel
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Pool opening times for children very limited - should be available all day, price of breakfast too expensive for young children

Staff and concierge very helpful, rooms lovely and spacious.

We were upgraded to a better room and the staff were super helpful allowing us a late check out.

The breakfast was a little over priced. And an Indian wedding happening in the early parts of the day made breakfast very noisy because of very loud drumming. It didn't bother us too much, but I can imagine this could have really irritated other guests.

Being upgraded for no extra cost.

not comfrotabel
    • Executive Double Room

the landmark hotel thy are ply with me about the booking website , they are not accept this website

the landmark hotel its very bad service and they are thief and stole my money

Wonderful staff, wonderful room, perfect stay in London
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Wi-Fi kept coming unconnected – no Rubber mat or handles in shower - Bar should be open 24 hours a day In a hotel as magnificent as this -

Great food in the restaurants - Beautiful room - The doorman Rupert was fantastic in knowing our name as we got out of the cab - Rose Also very special

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Though I did not have time to use to the SPA, the hotel offers a great SPA facility and an indoor pool that can be used by kids (with restricted schedules). The concierge service was excellent! They were able to get me last minute tickets to the Lion King and to a high demand restaurant!

A peaceful haven in the middle of central london

Nothing all faboulous

Stayed for our wedding anniversary, the hotel put extra touches in our room to make it special such as chocolate coated strawberries. Spa access included which was lovely, check out was not until midday so enabled is to use the hotel facilitates for a little longer

Chlorine free pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was a buzz of air con or some similar noise in the background the whole time, adjusting controls didn't get rid of it.

Chlorine free pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Fabulous varied breakfasts. Very helpful, friendly staff.

Couldn't be improved really

Food was not (yet?) Michelin quality

Staff were superb in their attention and care. Room was large and excellent. Service in restaurant was unbeatable. The food was OK - not quite up to the rest of the hotel. The atrium dining was wonderful and the breakfast beats any I have had, ever

Great central London hotel, traditional yet exciting!

Bed was unusually hard which was slightly strange but didn't effect stay.

The Winter Garden inside the hotel is outstanding and the staff we're better than perfect.

I am
    • Landmark Junior Suite

Not value for money at all. Breakfast is completely unacceptable for paying 40£ per head. Not toiletries or even a hear dryer in the suit.

The size of the suit room

Good value for the money with a scent of classics.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Great historic building, friendly staff. Special thanks to the Concierge - he was very friendly and helpful. Very convenient location, underground station just by the hotel, walking distance to Selfridges, etc.

Lovely spa
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Left my prescription Rayban sunglasss in the room, called within 30 minutes of checking out and never found. Not happy paying £550 per night with dishonest staff.

Beautiful spa but hours restricted for children.

location.

room ,stuffy and old. Not clean by arrival. last time that we Stayed. Each time it get worst.one and a half hour to wait before check in.(arrival at 4pm)

location.

Best hotel money can get you
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

This is by far the best hotel I've ever stayed in and I have traveled a lot. Everything was define from the comfy beds to the design, to the extremely friendly and professional staff, to how comfy it was for the children (they absolutely loved it and made us promise to holiday in London again this year just so they could return to this hotel). For me the bar was so cozy and nice, the spa facilities well on the money, I'm still sleepy from the relaxing massage and facials I got yesterday lol. Yes it is expensive to stay but it is a 5 star hotel with great value for money. You will feel so good so much that you'd forget you coughed out a mini fortune. So staying here whenever I'm in London!

No sleep, awful room, avoid no. 502

When booking I requested a quiet room and I got one right next to the lift which was very noisy all night. My duvet had no duvet cover on it, just a sheet, the kettle and air con were broken. The hotel was full of functions and weddings so you felt like you were staying in a conference centre. I complained about the room and they took the cost of my breakfast off the bill but given I only had toast, it wasn't really worth it. I definitely wouldn't stay there again.

Stunning hotel, huge rooms, great spa, but not worth the money
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hotel was a longer walk from the facilities, shops, cafes etc of Marylebone High St than we realised. The only local facilities were at the train station at the rear. The bathroom was dated. At this price we expected more for our money - breakfast was not included - there was no fruit in our room, no chocolate at turn down. Our receptionist was not warm or welcoming and originally could n t find our booking. We were not advised of any of the hotel facilities. We were only given the pool children's swim times when we asked. We were not even advised that there was a rear entrance where it was easier to get a taxi, so when we left through the front entrance to go out to a show that evening, there was no doorman and we had to walk some way down the street to get a taxi. On our return our taxi dropped us off at the rear where there was a doorman and this was clearly the more active entrance. At this price, we expect a much more proactive, friendly helpful service from the staff. We recently stayed at the Marylebone Hotel, which had much smaller rooms and not the same Wow factor of the Landmark, but it was more modern, the staff were much more friendly and helpful and the pool was much nicer - soft lighting and a more tranquil spa like experience - we all thought it provided much better value for money.

The children loved the impressiveness/wow factor of the hotel as you walk into reception. They also loved the huge bedroom, (one of the largest we have ever stayed in) and the fact that the room's balcony overlooked the stunning conservatory area. They also loved the pool. The children used room service from the children's menu and thought the food was absolutely superb. It arrived promptly. We were pleased that for the first time in our extensive experience visiting hotels the children were provided for; eg there were 4 robes, 4 pairs of slippers, 4 glasses in the bathroom. (this never happens even in 4 and 5 star hotels!) The spa area was lovely with complementary newspapers, fresh fruit and herb and fruit flavoured water on tap. Lockers were free and spa robes and slippers were provided. We appreciated all these little touches. We asked for a quiet room, which it certainly was. We had no sense of the big busy main road outside. The beds were big and comfy and we all had an excellent night's sleep.

Friendly staff, value of money and best location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Nothing in particular maybe for some people wants to charge their phones and keep it beside them when they are a sleep they should take a break from using it but overall everything is perfect.

Staff are friendly, location is perfect where behind the hotel there is Marylebone underground station and finally the breakfast was amazing.

Excellent for Lord's

Can't think of anything .

Very comfortable room ,excellent,helpful and courteous staff . Only ate breakfast at the hotel which was very good with a very wide choice . For a large hotel in central London it was very peaceful and relaxing. Finally the Landmark is located in an area of the city with which I am not that familiar with but it is very well placed within easy walking distance of many attractions including Lord's Cricket ground which was why we were there . Robert Marsh

Fabulous place to stay

Fabulous from start to finish. I had a refurbished superior room which was lovely in every aspect. Bathrobes, slippers provided plus hairdryer. Loads of restaurants nearby, 15 minute walk to Selfridges.

One of the best hotels I've been to
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

There aren't door men all the time

Every thing especially the room because it was big and the beds too In addition the lobby was one of the best lobbies i ever experienced

This is a great location if you need to catch a train north.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

This is a great location if you need to catch a train north. Marylebone High St is also within walking distance. The pool and spa is great and if you need to get out for a walk before work or travelling regents park is just around the corner

Fabulous hotel

Nothing, loved it all and can't wait to go again!

Everything was perfect - the welcome at check in from both Concierge and Reception was spot on, the room was beautiful, both comfortable and clean, and the Room Service and Mirror Bar team were superb. Love this hotel!

The room is bigger than expected and it's been nicely...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast has no ala carte option and a bit overpriced.

The room is bigger than expected and it's been nicely refurbished. The location is also good as it's right next to the Marylebone station.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

We had a fabulous stay at this remarkable hotel.
    • Executive Double Room

We had a fabulous stay at this remarkable hotel. As it was a special occasion for us we wanted to stay at somewhere really special and this fitted the bill perfectly. The staff were so attentive and courteous, our room was spacious and very comfortable and the location opposite Marylebone Station was perfect. We didn't get time to try afternoon tea in the lovely Winter Garden so hope to do so next time we visit.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Gorgeous hotel in a convenient location!

I was given a morning paper each day even though I had not requested it but rather to have been given too much than not enough! :)

The Landmark is gorgeous, including the newly renovated gym and spa facilities, and all staff throughout the hotel were extremely attentive. I loved the White Company products in the hotel room and the complimentary water was a welcome touch. As a new guest, I also felt very privileged to be invited by the General Manager to a cocktail and canapés evening! I would highly recommend this hotel especially since it is well situated close to Marylebone station and to our London office, which will often host overseas travelers - like myself.

Watch your bill and added charges

Being told by valet that there was no parking. No "hello welcome" just "no parking". Check in was painful and check out was worse. They even sent us a bill for someone else's bar tab and try to overcharge us for mini bar and lunch.

Good facilities, nice spa, good breakfast

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

worth the stay

at checkin, they asked to pay ( if i remember correctly) 100£/per night/ per room in addition to the price confirmed in booking.com to hold and return when checkout. But intstead i requested a full payment in advance for my stay to avoid having my money on hold. So problem solved 👍

Very nice hotel.. nice hospitality! good location right in front of a metro station, and a 15 mns walk to oxford st. Rooms are clean and spacious.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

The hotel was spectacular inside, particularly the Winter...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The quality of the food in the TwoTwentyTwo restaurant was only average considering the cost.

The hotel was spectacular inside, particularly the Winter Garden Restaurant

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Landmark break

The room we got for under £300 had little natural light and wasn't a superior double room as advertised in booking!

The breakfast 5 star ⭐️ esp staff

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

This hotel and its staff are first class!
    • Executive Double Room

Wifi signal was a bit iffy from time to time!

Ambiance, room size, decor and comfort. Service was top class. Winter Garden was amazing! Love this hotel!

Excellent location right in front of Marylebone Station and...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Excellent location right in front of Marylebone Station and a short walk to Baker Street. Very convenient to get around. Marylebone is generally a lovely area. Our room was big old-fashioned (in a good way), and generally we have no complaints. Kids loved breakfast buffet in the Winter Garden (they are still talking about it) - not included with the room rate, but certainly handy.

The staff made our stay so personal, it was for our...
    • Executive Double Room

The spa facilities weren't available, however they did supply breakfast complementary.

The staff made our stay so personal, it was for our honeymoon and they provided champagne and a romantic set up which was a nice touch.

good
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

pool and all sport facilities were closed .... very unhappy about this as i booked hotel for pool and spa they told me this during check in it s not fair and we were extremely unhappy about this they had to contact me before ... we could go to another place but there was only a pool and it was not in the hotel so we didn't So easy to give a phone call and let the client know that all the hotel facilities are closed as you also pay for that .

room was nice we had a family room room was spacious near underground wich makes everything easy nice restaurant in the hotel

Great Hotel

F&B staff could have been more professional and accommodating.

Very classy and comforting. Very comfortable bed and nice size of bathroom ! Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Opulent needs some love and warmth

as above

A beautiful hotel that feels like it has been unloved of recent. Palatial but feels it has seen better days. The gym and pool were both closed, a fact not mentioned when booking. I would have chosen another place if I had known. The management offered access to a nearby gym/pool but it's not the same... heading down the elevator in sports clothes or bathrobe is a treat for me. Leaving to go to an outside gym is different. The service in the cafe was slow and without much care. Some staff unduly snooty. The bar was cozy but overly-pricey. A shot of a good Scotch cost GBP 18. A local bar charged GBP 8. I'm fine with extra cost for the plushness but that's too much for me.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

All individuals working in the hotel were very helpful, fast...

All individuals working in the hotel were very helpful, fast and respectful therefor the hotel is the best hotel in london from my prespactive They even upgraded my room without any extra charge ... They clean room twice a day .. The lady who takes care of services asks daily about any thing the room occupier needes Even after they finish their services .. The food was amazing specially the 🍨 and the coffee ristretto the best in london because the coffee in other places was not good even in the very known cafes .. The shrimp cocktail and the thai was amazing It has the taste of thai spices in it ..

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Everything the rooms are amazing g
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything the rooms are amazing g Great location great staff lovely building everything is great Love it so much and it so comfortable that we just wanted to stay and hang around in the rooms as they are so cozy

Excellent hotel

Excellent hotel. Very convenient to Marylebone train and underground station. Staff were extremely helpful and our room was ready when we arrived at 10am. Bedroom was spacious and beautifully decorated Bathroom was very large Food was excellent in the bar

A fabulous short break at The Landmark - a great hotel!

Just the quality of the mattress, as described.

The Landmark is a top quality hotel and the location is great, being right next to Marylebone main line station and underground. It is also close to Marylebone High Street which, if you have not checked it out before, do so - it has great shops and a great atmosphere. We were travelling for a birthday treat and part of our itinerary was Sketch in Conduit Street (afternoon tea like you have never had afternoon tea - book now!) and 42nd Street at the Theatre Royal, Drury Street (fabulous show with great cast, fab sets/lighting and great orchestra). I had visited the Landmark when down on business just for a pot of tea on the 'Storm Doris' day (Doris Day for short) when a train home was proving very illusive. I liked the look of it and decided that we should pay a bit more for our upcoming visit to London to enhance our experience. It was an excellent decision. The hotel has an internal central atrium which is a special feature of the hotel. The bedrooms surround this atrium and are on 6 floors. Some rooms overlook the atrium and some have an external aspect. Breakfast and lunches are served in the atrium and the Gazebo on the mezzanine level is a great place for an informal drink/light lunch in squishy sofas or seated at tables. The staff at the Landmark were without exception attentive, helpful and always welcoming. We were in the 'standard' double room which was spacious, well furnished and very clean. The marble bathroom was lovely with 'White Company' toiletries and lovely big fluffy white towels. The shower was fine but the water pressure could have been better for filling the large bath. The only slight gripe with the room was the mattress and this is the only reason I did not give a 100% score. You could see on entering the room that the mattress was not level and flat - always a bad sign. It was also thinner that I am used to in good hotels.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

perfect 7 nights stay
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hotel in midst of renovations and with poor air conditioning.

A big beautiful 5 star property in Marylebone with beautiful atrium and excellent service

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

We would highly recommend the Landmark Hotel and are looking forward to a return visit.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bedroom was very quiet - no noise from other guests and the bed was extremely comfortable. The staff were efficient, polite and very helpful. The main areas of the hotel were very spacious and we enjoyed a relaxing drink in the mezzanine area with a pleasant selection of piano music in the background.