Reviews of London Heathrow Marriott Hotel 4 stars

Bath Road, Heathrow Airport, Hillingdon, Heathrow, UB3 5AN, United Kingdom

#16 of 26 hotels in Heathrow

5.6

Another great experience at this hotel.

Been here before, and had the same v good experience this time. Helpful, friendly staff, and with an additional staircase to first floor now, didn't even need the lift!

only stayed at the Marriott at the Sofitel T5 was fully booked.
    • Executive King Room

The breakfast was cold, tasteless and very cheap quality food products, the restaurant was disappointing, the food was like school dinners

ease of checkin and out

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

It was close to airport, had all amenities and staff were...
    • Executive King Room

Signs could be clearer to hotel and directions made clearer on website.

It was close to airport, had all amenities and staff were friendly and welcoming. I was flying out early the next day and they arrived a taxi for me.

Convenient
    • Superior King Room

Room a bit smelly Corridor was lined with dirty room service trays, that they didn’t move until night time

Convenient location to airport and car hire

My Point of View
    • Superior King Room

The room given to us was a studio room and not a family room. The booking site says its a family room. But still its fine as our kid is still 5 so we fit in bed. There was no tub as well, only shower.

The ambiance on the lobby was nice. The room was clean and over looking to outside view. They got a pool and my kid enjoyed it so much.

Comfortable bed and pillows.

Mini bar clearly not defrosted in quite a while with huge blocks of ice taking up a lot of the space. Hotel services function on tv not working so difficult to access room service menu. Big queue at checkout and system not working so only manual check out available.

Comfortable bed and pillows. Great modern ensuite bathroom with nice shower. Carluccios deli.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Love the place every thing is organized, we love the pool, restaurants and the gym. C
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Food in the restaurant is good the only problem is the waiting time is about 45 min and they even forget to serve the other entree that we order...and the server did not even bather to come back and ask us if we still need anything... she just come to get our order and serve the incomplete order...that's it..very poor customer service..

Food is good... my kids love the pool..

Very good stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No outside window. No bath slippers. No shower enclosure. Had a glass screen over bath. Lack of communications between Carluccios breakfast and hotel. Had to pay for one adult and 2 kids breakfast, then got one kid canceled, then hotel returned the rest as I had paid breakfast for all.

Very good danish pastry and quality bacon and sausages. Good foyer and rooms. Good TV and media options.

Clean and handy hotel before flights the next day.

The room was hot even with the air con on but the weather has been exceptional lately!

Clean and handy hotel before flights the next day. Bus shuttle outside the hotel to the terminal was great.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Swimming pool good for kids.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Although described as airport hotel was further away than expected took around 20 mins and £32 in a taxi to get there! Only restaurant Italian style no other choice.

Swimming pool good for kids. Room standard hotel room, not outstanding but clean and tidy.

Clean, comfortable room, dining not great.

The only restaurant was Carluccios, which meant a limited choice of food. The service was disorganised and chaotic. Food average and pricey for what is was. The hotel needs to have its own restaurant or at least a bar which serves food, not just Carluccios.

Room clean, spacious and comfortable. Nice bathroom with a selection of good quality toiletries. Lounge/reception area comfortable and welcoming. The Carluccios “to go” was handy for picking up a drink or snack.

Nice hotel

.£15 per day for parking on top of the room charge Slow service Paying for WiFi which is silly Not good lighting

The hotel was well located and the design of it is nice and rooms where big. It is also clean and the beds where really comfortable. The restaurant located downstairs is also really nice.

It was okay for one night stopover in London, but I would stay in a hotel closer to the terminal nex
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Teeny tiny rooms.. It wasn’t that close to the Airport, it took us around 15-20min by taxi (with traffic). Public transit to central London wasn’t convenient as described in the hotel profile.

The room was clean and comfy. There were few good places to eat dound the street.

It was okay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

there's not much around and the vending machine was broken and hardly any water bottles left in the shelf. so had to pay 5 pounds for a bottle of water from the bar

it's okay for transit and one night stay in between flights.

Totally boring hotel.

I was disgusted that in London UK, I could not get a local newspaper to read with my breakfast. The manager offered a "news app" which is not acceptable to me. The hotel seems to have cut every "unnecessary" expense even down to newspapers to read.

Great place to stay: clean, modern and well appointed.

Paying for WiFi is ridiculous; I was disappointed that there wasn't a shuttle to Heathrow; I am disappointed that holding charges are still on my credit card long after I paid the bill. I'm hoping that these charges will drop off since I paid in full. It has been over a week and my credit card still shows over $450.00 in charges pending. Why? If this is business as usual for Marriott, I won't stay there again.

The rooms are good sized, clean and well appointed. The hotel is modern and the service is great. The restaurant provided good food and a pleasant experience.

Location to the airport

Went into our room and the bed was all messed up like the cleaner had laid on it then left, toilet had poo marks still in the base. Towels all over the floor was a complete mess, went down to the lobby had to wait 45min as they were so short on members of staff. Would never stay here again! Completely ripped off for money!!

Location to the airport

Great Hotel to stay at with helpful and polite staff. Decor in the room was amazing, peaceful.

There was no toothbrush or toothpaste and didnt like paying for the car park as paid a lot of money to stay at the Marriott Hotel already. Regarding the car in our opinion those staying at the hotel should have a pass to park without charge. Also that everything was kindly provided it is strange that no toothbrush or toothpaste is provided. Also the towels were too coarse against your skin after a shower.

We enjoyed the room that we stayed in, was very comfortable, relaxing and had a great night sleep. The breakfast was very enjoyable and very fresh. The staff were very helpful, polite and patient. The location is great, even though you are right next to the airport it was so quiet you could not hear any planes or cars. Being my partners birthday it was a great treat and strongly recommend anyone who likes to be pampered with fine service to stay here.

We shall see in the near future
    • Executive King Room

Rude staff memeber last night didn’t let me sit in the reception area while I did my emails, you parking does no suit my needs as my cars are 250k + can I use the charging point as the car is electric thanks

I’ve only stayed here two night but want to further extend my trip due to business could you arrange your best price as I would like to stay August 01 2018

Rest and leisure in one location

I do like a heated bath rail to take the chill out of the bathroom.

Location was excellent. The staff friendly helpful and courteous. This includes the staff in the restaurant. Efficient check in. Just what you need after a long journey. Clean. I have stayed there twice now and i will do so again. Very comfortable bed. All the amenities i require during a stopover.

All in all we were treated very well.

Thought a complimentary water in the rooms would have been good touch. Most hotels do this without guestion. It’s seems miserly to to supply this. The food was bland and very average.

Staff weee excellent.

Great hotel to unwind before long haul flight home

Luxurious bedroom. Enjoyed working out in the gym after 3 weeks traveling England and Europe. Loved the jacuzzi ,pool and steam room. Restaurant and take away counter catered for all needs

On the whole the stay was good but could have been better if we didn't have to experience the points
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The glass shower door had no seal at the bottom so the water ended up on the floor of the bathroom making it a lethal trip hazard which isn't good especially with a young child. Also found the bar staff that serve us rude and took his time before coming to us, making us wait unnecessarily and serving those that came after us. At checkout we also had the inform the man processing our checkout that the final bill was incorrect as he over charged us and when he checked the information again realised that he didn't check our records properly and refunded us the amount over charged. This could have been avoided if he had checked the bill/information correctly.

The bed's were comfortable.

Great location which is close to both the airport and rental...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Due to my family having a lot of luggage and the hotels lack of trolleys (only 2) I had to carry all the heavy suitcases and bags upstairs to the room over 3 separate trips, which after a 7 hour flight and 2 tired children that was not ideal. Receptionist did offer to help carry the luggage but it was not his job and there was a large queue waiting to check in.

Great location which is close to both the airport and rental cars. Modern design with spacious rooms Great breakfast Friendly staff and quick check in / check out Good bus link into all Heathrow terminals

the good outweighed the bad and I would stay in this hotel again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

At check in , the staff member was going to charge me more than the price I had booked the room for. On Saturday night, the restaurant said they wouldn't be serving any more food. It was 9pm. ☹

Breakfast was excellent. The room was comfortable and very clean and generally quite quiet. My daughter really enjoyed the swimming pool.

Air conditioning broken

The air conditioning in the room would keep turning off. It would only turn back on if you opened the door into the hall. I called the front desk at 2 am. They said it was the sensors in the door and did not fix the issue. We were terribly hot all night.

Convenient enough for a very early flight

When I emailed the marriott Chatline to check that I had a room with a bath as the booking.com website indicated, they were useless, referring me to the hotel, and on arrival I found there are no rooms with bath, so the booking.com website offers something that doesn't exist

Check in receptionist was really calming and helpful

Poor, booking.com let me down through terrible communication to the property

I DID NOT GET WHAT I PAID FOR! I paid for a King Exec room and got a double. Terribly angry as i had booked the same on my previous stay and didn't get it and ALSO paid WAY less last time. Paid nearly double because i thought i would definitely get what i expected this time around but DID NOT! FURIOUS!

Counter service from Sue

Go direct to the hotel, don’t use booking.com
    • Executive King Room

I booked an executive king room only to be told it was not available even though I had paid the extra money and got the exact same room I paid almost half price for 3 weeks prior. I was absolutely fuming

Sue from reception was lovely and apologetic

Clean and comfortable rooms but poor staff in restraunt

Waited 10 mins to be shown to a table for breakfast to then be told my room didn't come with breakfast even though I paid for breakfast with the room. A little embarrassing searching for booking confirmation to prove it. Then was not offered tea or coffee like everyone else. Requested and confirmed an early check in but when I arrived they said I couldn't unless I paid £30

Clean and comfortable room

Clean, friendly.

Booking.com was slated by many guests as when booking it states that breakfast is included in the room rate. When I arrived at the hotel I was informed that it was not included, I showed my booking confirmation they said it happens all the time, that booking.com does send all the information. It was embarrassing, as people arriving for breakfast were told they were not on the list & had to return to their room to collect the confirmation. I was told that payment would be taken in advance and it wasn't, it was taken upon check out & the hotel did not even earmark the payment.

Requested a cot at booking stage, I was advised upon arrival that it would be delivered to my room. 8pm no cot, I ended up sleeping on the floor. I called to speak to the manager but no one returned my call. I called at 7.30am the next day and by 9am a travel cot arrived for our 2nd night. Not ideal but was informed that they are not guaranteed and it states this when booking. I did say that I was told when I checked in that one was available.

This hotel is in a great location for getting into central...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel is in a great location for getting into central London. The staff were all very helpful and very polite. A great service received. The bar and food facilities were excellent. Booking in and out hassle free. Looking forward to staying there again. Many thanks .

excellent experience throughout

loved the modern décor and style and design restaurant limited but excellent food and wine, location is less good for us on this occasion unless you want access to the airport to which it is ideal, definitely stay here again overall an excellent experience

Ok

Lady at breakfast in morning

Evening meal lovely as were staff and reception staff , the breakfast woman was rude and couldn’t find our breakfast reservation and made us feel like we were try8ng our luck

The staff where very helpful and rooms where spotless. Only the resturant spoilt a very nice week
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The service in the resturant needs to be improved.

Breakfast. The plates where cold so where the mushrooms , bacon and scrambled eggs. On the Saturday night we had booked at table for 16 at 20-00. All meals orders had been taken by 20 -25. Its was 21 -45 before i finaly had my meal on the table by this time most of the party had finished theirs.

Lovely refurb, pool closed with no warning. Some staff great others could do with more training.

The pool was closed for maintenance, we only booked this hotel and paid a little extra than the hotel next door so that we could use the pool. There was nothing online to say the pool would be closed. A lady at the front desk, although not rude, wasn’t very friendly. Initially told us we couldn’t check-in until 3 but then her colleague told us we wouldn’t have to wait that long and could check-in at 1. Turned up to breakfast (which was included in the our booking) to be told we weren’t on the list. Went to speak to reception, I showed the same lady at reception my booking confirmation which listed two breakfasts and she didn’t apologise at all and instead made me send the email to her. She then told us that it was sorted and to go to breakfast. Went back to the restaurant but nothing had changed, the waitress had to go and speak to the receptionist herself. We had no apology for the embarrassment and it was as if we had done something wrong. Breakfast looked amazing and the restaurant was lovely (and so too were the restaurant staff). However, the cooked food was barely even warm. There was a chef uncovering food as people came to serve themselves but the hot plates they were on must not have been turned on because it really was not very warm at all and meant we didn’t eat much of the cooked food and instead opted for the fruit, yogurt and pastries which were great. Staff

Love the refurb and we were given an upgrade to a lovely room.

I was pleasantly surprised by this wonderful hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was pleasantly surprised by this wonderful hotel. We were just stopping over before our next flight and had a lovely time here. It is very close to heathrow airport, but a little away from the city. However, there are free shuttles that take you to the airport station where you can catch a train directly to london. The room was large and spacious and well equipped with amenities. The restaurant service was good and food fabulous. Wish we stayed longer!

This is a Marriott?

The place needs to be renovated. Some construction work was going on in the lobby so maybe things will change. The lounge or whatever it was called was not up to Marriott standard. The restaurant was nothing to write home about. The "hostess" who sat us reminded me of my proctologist with her one blue latex glove. They charge for WiFi.

The staff were very nice. Good hotel to overnight for a flight the next morning. Beds were decent.

Overall my stay at the hotel was very good

After being seated in the restaurant, waited 15 minutes before someone came and asked if I was being served. I would understand it of the restaurant was very busy but tis was not.

Liked that the staff was very cordial and during the check in and check out process.

Lovely property with clean & fresh feel

Shower could be better. Currently there is low pressure in shower - which leaves you unsatisfied

Property has recently been renovated, nice clean & fresh feel to property. The restaurant in property is lovely.

Very nice room but a little disappointing and not as luxury as we
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel had construction work going on in the lobby. We had dinner in Pizza Express and the service was so bad that several people walked out. Also disappointed to have to pay for parking. All in all it was not the relaxing start to our holiday that we had hoped for.

Rooms nice

Will definitely be back whenever I am flying through Heathrow.

There was a noisy group on the floor one night. Sounded like college kids. :)

Shower control were awesome! Restaurant went out of their way to ensure dairy free and gluten free menu. Very good service!

Will never stay at that or any other Marriott hotel again, what a big let down.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff treating people in suits and business attire extra special to others in everyday casual clothing, was not friendly and made to feel uncomfortable.

Was told would get my baby cot delivered to room and never came. Had to wait an hour to get a new card for room as I misplaced my original one.

Good size room and comfy beds
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Issues with the shower, the pipe to the shower head appeared to be broken or not fixed correctly, as a result had water spraying in all directions when used. Mix up with the breakfast as thought it was included. Not clear on the website when booking if breakfast is included and no visible option to book in advance when the hotel and room is selected.

One of the best hotel breakfasts I have had. The quality of the food was very good.

This is regarding horrible and worst

This is regarding horrible and worst experience at Marriott Heathrow Hotel. I checked in and my booking amount was prepaid as I had booked through Booking.Com. I was given a King Size room and I had the worst mobile reception. I was not able to use Internet as I’m not a Marriott Member. I should have been told to become Member when I checked in. I ordered Breakfast The waiter came with food. He told me to pay for the Breakfast. I told him that my Breakfast is included but he v rudely replied saying that I need to pay for Breakfast as the hotel has not taken amount from my card. This is not true as when I checked in preauthorisation of my card was taken. The Breakfast was not up to the level and juice was missing. Next day Housekeeping staff didn’t leave the Breakfast Card. So next day I left without Breakfast. In the Night there was some party going on and in the middle of the night I had to wake up. The corridor was noisy and I could hear loud noises. I couldn’t sleep properly because of the loud noises in the night. Overall my experience really bad in Marriott Heathrow Hotel No Mobile Network No Internet Booking.Com send confirmation of booking that Breakfast included but still charged for the Breakfast Rude Staff at Reception Rude Food and Beverage Waiter

Comfortable and close enough to the airport

The entrance lobby was under construction. The breakfast was ridiculously expensive and was not good value.

Bathroom was very well appointed and the bed was very comfortable

I’ll be staying at the Marriott again!

I made a request prior to arrival for a room with a shower. Upon check in, they gave me a room with a bath but informed me that a room with a shower was available. Check in was delayed whilst they changed the room.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and accommodating.

Good location, very comfortable

The main lobby is undergoing some construction at the moment which I find is always nice to know in advance before you stay somewhere as it can result in unwanted noise, it seemed to be well managed though & did not interfere with our stay.

Staff were very helpful & friendly both at check in, check out & at the bar. The room itself was a good size with a very comfortable bed & pillows. Bathroom was very modern & new, really lovely. The rooms were surprisingly quiet which was nice. Great location close to the airport with paid parking onsite as well as a paid airport bus service as well.

would not stay there again

No food variety at restaurant, construction going on , no cupboard in room, no taste in breakfast, smelly corridors of cigarette smoke

Rooms were spacious, check in was quick

'' Comfortable bed / Super clean with good eating at the Hotel Restaurant ''

All good

No breakfast as we left early - Dinner was great & it is an exceptional place to stay for the weary traveller. 10 Minutes by taxi or by courtesy bus to Terminal 3.

Worst hotel stay ever
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel lobby was a construction site. There was one staff at reception so waited a long while to check in. Room aircon malfunctioned and auto shuts own after 1 minute, only way to reactivate it was to open the door again and again and again.Hotel was full and they could not offer a room with a working aircon. As a Marriott loyalty program member I was appalled !

Staff were helpful and responsive. Duty Manager offered a fan to ventilate room which saved our one night from being a total disaster

In house restaurant and food market set up better than...

Long,slow check in line when we arrived, but they did extend our checkout without any fuss as a gesture to make up for our initial wait.

In house restaurant and food market set up better than expected. King size beds a bonus. On the airport shuttle line and free and easy access to the Underground.

Lovely, quiet room.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Really stingy with the tea and coffee! Three tea bags (there were two of us!), two cartons of milk, no biscuits! Ten pounds for wifi connection! A whole to-do about breakfast too (ie me booking breakfast and paying for it with Bookings.com and then them claiming I hadn't). This has now happened several times to me to the point where I expect it and always when I book with Bookings. com. Please, sort it out!

Lovely, quiet room. Really comfortable beds. Great shower. Nice, polite chatty staff.

Convenient for airport, friendly,helpful staff, comfortable rooms, excellent facilities.

No bath in room but shower was excellent.

The hotel was bright, clean and tidy. The swimming pool was excellent, and the staff were very friendly and courteous. We had a lovely evening meal and breakfast. Would definitely use the hotel again.

Comfortable, convenient and a little luxurious.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pool area in need of updating, women’s change room showers out of order and workmen actually in the change room while getting myself and daughter changed. Also a little small. Shame it’s offered to public also.

Comfortable room, well located for pre-travel stay. Good to have restaurant on site.

Reception/ restuarant bar areas needs a make over

Minibar not stocked -and wrong info on stockcard ! Carlucio service disconnected with hotel causing issues -signing two bills a drag Restaurant felt like a motorway canteen -but italian food was great -needs better interior design to create intimate areas Room could do with bath robe Mis sold executive lounge but got refund-staff very nice

TV excellent Bed excellent Breakfast excellent -a highlight

Check in great but i prefer the ease of gatwick hotels so...

Check in great but i prefer the ease of gatwick hotels so you just walk into the terminal. Carpets heavy so cases dragged! A nightmare if your room is a long way away. Bit noisy at night. Maid was hoovering at 10pm next door. Clean pleasant. No free water in the rooms ?

Wouldn't stay again!!

The pillows were terrible!! Only 1 each and they was flat. I had a bad neck and shoulder for whole of my 2 weeks holiday and it still isn't right now!!

The size of the room was nice and the restaurant was ok.

Lovely comfortable hotel with good facilities but don’t take your car.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were works going on in the main lobby that were very noisy and the Internet was out. Also, parking is very expensive.

The reception staff were lovely and the beds were very comfortable.

It’s good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No information was given at all by check in Staff e.g available WiFi gym pool restaurant and about what number to dial for reception. Anything complimentary wasn’t mention at all.Should have at least provided bottle of water for Tea/Coffee,it only cost less than 50p. Big companies just doesn’t want to give out nothing’s out of their pockets,not even a penny. Thanks

Previously stayed here,picked up again,must be good.

Executive lounge was a good deal for family of four...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Some refurbishment works going on, but it didn't affect us much as we stayed for one night.

Executive lounge was a good deal for family of four including car parking

Very welcoming staff and
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Would have preferred another option for meals just for choice.

Very clean and comfortable. Convenient for our flight from Heathrow Terminal 4. Staff very helpful and polite.

A good place to stay for easy Heathrow airport access

Compared to other marriot hotel, petty things such as bedroom slippers, toothbrush set, comb were not provided.

It’s really near Heathrow airport, stay here for easy access to the airport. Comfortable bed and spacious room.

Because we came in for a funeral and stayed four days this was the worst experience of my life .

We came in October 29 for a funeral . For one the hotel bed very uncomfortable and the next day we had no hot water in the room to take a bath the front desk try to help us by moving us to another room but that one didn't have hot water either so we had to move again to another room and then we got hot hot water but that was well into the next morning like four in the morning . I just thought that was very on a septa bull for one hotel big is the Marriott . And they had no variety of restaurants a restaurant was being under construction which did not tell you about this before you booked to stay there . I don't think I will be coming back to that Marriott again . I won't be recommending it either . I'm from the USA and I've never experienced anything like this at any hotel here .

The staff was very helpful and polite in the hotel itself was clean

Very convenient and near to Heathrow . Good for short travel
    • Executive King Room

Cheap Executive lounge which has nothing Executive about it . Cheap biscuits and only cold drinks but nice place to sit.

Hotel Location Executive Lounge staff Good food

Given my overall experiences with Marriott Hotels this was disappointing
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is the second time we've stayed here in the last 3 months and the renovations being conducted in the lobby don't seem to have progressed very far. The noise from the work being conducted was most annoying. The bar never served any draft beers or offered any meals other than ready-made sandwiches. As a guest you had no choice other than eat in the restaurant.

Comfortable bed and very good buffet breakfast.

Ongoing refurbishment which we did not know anything about...

Ongoing refurbishment which we did not know anything about it , the booking . Com should inform guests about these inconvenience

Okay hotel but not Marriott standard, however good location for airport transfers
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Major works being undertaken in the main lobby - we were not advised of this.

Comfortable bed and quality linen, toiletries and towels. McDonalds very close by for kids!

Proximity to Heathrow, convenient shuttle bus that you pay...

Room temperature never got warm despite turning the thermostat up as high as possible. Shower was more like a trickle. On premise pub had no hot food options although food could be ordered at the restaurant and brought over.

Proximity to Heathrow, convenient shuttle bus that you pay for

Great hotel within walking distance of Heathrow Airport
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lot of renovation work being done in Reception which was quite noisy but will look great once completed.

Nice large rooms with excellent showers and uber comfy bed.

Not good

Wrong room, under construction, fire alarm in the middle of the night because of a wedding at the property...

We got the wrong room at first we booked a king. Then we got a second room with a bath that had two beds....

This hotel really needs to improve its customer relations.
    • Executive King Room

Credit card charged with accommodation prior to arrival. Additional charge to card upon arrival (supposedly for potential spending during stay). Charged for money spent during stay upon departure (which is normal) but have nor yet re-credited Additional charge levied on arrival to cover potential purchases (unacceptable!). Significant renovations in progress at time of visit, severely reducing services available. Restaurant and bar areas very average. Fire alarm went off in the middle of the night requiring evacuation. Communication with patrons was poor.

Glad it was a short one.

The restaurant's were all under construction with a great deal of noise until 4pm each day. Because of the vicinity of the hotel to the airport there were no easy or cheap options to get away from it. In addition, this forced us to look for alternative dining arrangements. It would have been nice if someone had given us a heads up that the hotel was under construction so we could have made alternative arrangements, or even give an discount to the rate due to the inconvenience.

Convenient to Airport.

Clean, convenient and comfortable.

Check-in took rather a long time. Also I couldn't find any stairs and I was only on the first floor. There are relatively few lifts for such a large hotel, which meant I spent a long time waiting.

The bedroom was large and comfortable, and the bathroom had good facilities. I only stayed one night so that was all that mattered.

You really do get what you pay for

Not sure if this was due to ongoing construction, but the bar was quite small and on one evening they ran out of certain popular beverages. Due to the location it would also be good to have a small shop in the lobby selling soft drinks, snacks etc. Again, it may be that this is something that is being added as part of the renovations.

This is a pricey hotel, but its very much worth it for the large, clean rooms and en suite bathrooms, great breakfast with a wide range of choices, lovely seating areas in reception, and helpful staff. Most importantly I had a restful night's sleep all three nights of my stay.