Reviews of Ilford Tower Apartments This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Kataria Point 1 Riches Road , Ilford, IG1 1JH, United Kingdom

#2 of 11 vacation rentals in Ilford

Based on 333 apartment reviews

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

It was horrible! Don’t book it!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

I paid for a room I didn’t even get due to the very poor communication between customers and the hotel.

Nothing, I waited over 2 hours for the keys and the management gmdidnt respond to any calls I or booking.com made.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

I’m not sure as I wasn’t able to locate any one at reception...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I ended up waiting over an hour at each location owned by the same people and got no answer out of them, no apology and no room which I paid for.

I’m not sure as I wasn’t able to locate any one at reception and no one would answer the phone.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

It was disgusting. Didn’t even shower as it was that disgusting. Never again!! Avoid!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything. It smelt, was unclean, had to move apartments and the other one was even worse. I could write a whole paragraph with details of my issues.

Nothing. It was disgusting

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Nice place. Good value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Too far from the station. Internet was a bit slow and on & off. Kitchen a bit under-equipped - no pots, no dishwasher

Lots of shops nearby. Close to bus stop. Friendly & helpful staff

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Wifi was extremely bad.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Wifi was extremely bad. I had called service manager couple of times but nothing improved. Cleanliness - house keeping use to come twice in a week and no towel replacement.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

Completely rubbish
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

First of all they booked me fat 9b but actully when we check in they given another flat without any notification after long conversation they said I upto Booking.com not for them . We could not find any bait who can solve the problem . Only we found one people who said it does not matter they doing its as normal and they most of the European don’t mind it . In picture they shown different picture . We found the very rubbish romm when we check inn .

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Apartment was grand even tho it’s not what booked we booked...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff was very rude need to update there customer service skills and for this reason alone the lads won’t ever stay here again

Apartment was grand even tho it’s not what booked we booked 3 bedroom apartment got one bed apartment and paid actually more for the 1 bedroom compared to the 3 bedroom

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

The bathroom was really nice
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was good but the sofa bed didn’t work properly I think it was broken because it was sliding apart so I didn’t have a good night sleep and there wasn’t no parking

The bathroom was really nice

• Reviewed: October 26, 2018

It has 2 bathrooms.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms were too hot, there was no air conditioning or no fans. Couldn't sleep at night. I like my room to be cold at night. Apart from this everything else wore excellent.

It has 2 bathrooms.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

The property is clean and modern.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

It was advertised as tv in the room, there wasn’t. The cupboard had no hangers. One of the single bed mattresses was broken. Traffic noise started quite early as close to a main road. Didn’t bother me as I was up early.

The property is clean and modern. Staff are friendly. It is located close to the Canary Wharf train station. There are ample eateries close by. Shops close by are very cheap, fruit and fast food. ( halal )

• Reviewed: October 8, 2018

The property is clean and spacious and in a great location.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The property is clean and spacious and in a great location. Staff is now available upto 10pm which is great especially if you are flying in late. This was my 4th stay at this property and I plan to stay here again in the near future.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Cool comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Welcome drink like when I stay in some other country in apartment hotels Should consider to provide discount when a old customer extends

Very good location . close to market yet the noise is not there Rooms were clean

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Very helpful staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The local car park was full of down and outs which would be intimidating for some people

The apartment was clean,roomy and good value.And the Emmanuel the staff member was exemption when it came to being helpful even to the point of meeting my wife outside because she was running late

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Checkin has s simplified by email instructions with passcode...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

No Parking available at the property, and the nearest is occupied by some street sleepers, so that you would walk certain distance to park and come back by foot. I had to report a window frame damage immediately after I found it, in the bath room, and they said they would have come to fix it, but never showed up and gave apologies, since you would be exposed to the cold in the evening on the high floor. The notice behind the room door also requires the guest to empty rubbish bin before leaving the property. Not the apartment with matching price. So do not expect too much from what you would get.

Checkin has s simplified by email instructions with passcode to gain entrance.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Great value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The carpark loacally has a lot of homeless people by the cars - felt a little nervy leaving my car there. There was some light marks on the bedding which could have been better presented.

great value for money - secure building.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Great location good value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The location didn't have parking facilities we had to pay and display for 3 days gentlemen informed me there was an email with this stated there was not

It was clean tidy comfortable all the facilities we needed for a good stay

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Good value with various bedroom options
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The code given entering the main entrance wasn’t working properly, had to wait for someone came out from the building in order for us gaining access.

Bedroom and beds arrangement were excellent to accommodate different friends together. Pre check-in information was comprehensive. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Would recommend staying here
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

The apartments are just right for the amount of guests, had a problem but was sorted straight away with the friendly staff. Easy check in too. I have stayed here a few and never had an issue other than that. Would recommend it.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Apartments is just adjacent to station city shopping centre...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Bit hot because of summer, rooms were bit hot, fan did very little. Overall Good place to stay

Apartments is just adjacent to station city shopping centre and car park is close to apartment. Outstanding customer service, thanks to Emmanuel who went well beyond his working hour and served with smile even when we were late due to traffic.

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Comfortable, cosy and easy.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

Window latches could be improved, unable to close.

Was easy to find, very informative, spacious, clean and really modern. Great stay and well worth the money.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Excellent apartment. Very clean and friendly staffs. Highly recommend.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

Parking was the only issue. There’s free parking from 5:30pm till 7:30am but you feel like your car is unsafe due to people sleeping rough at the car park and also you can’t have a long sleep in due to the fact that you have to go pay for ticket after 7:30am.

The room was clean and very compact. Just as described.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Very convenient for us worked out really location wise. Secure on site parking would improve.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

On site car parking would have been preferred. The area has a car park but didn’t seem very safe. A hairdryer in the apartment would have been useful, and the irons need a clean out as a brown residue was left over my clothes when I went to iron them. Luckily Argos was walking distance so I bought a brand new iron and hair dryer.

The arrangement of the rooms worked out really well. We liked the fact we had two bathrooms and living spaces which doubled up as extra sleeping areas. Shops very conveniently walking distance was a bonus.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Staying at Ilford apartment bad experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

I stayed there for four days & three nights.after checking in no body had asked us to clean the room or changing of bed sheet & towels etc.i had met twice to house keeping staff but they ignored us. So worst staying there.

New building.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Just wonderful!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The photographs are worse than the real thing!!! The apartments are really spacious, the equipment is superb. I strongly recommend it for short or long vacations.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Value for money but secure car parking an issue
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Car park is an issue even though there is an open air public carpark just around the corner - however there are a number of homeless people staying at the car park and taking up some of the space during the nights. Still they do not create any problems other than asking for spare change and using the carpark as their toilets so watch what you step on. I paid £1.40/hr car parking from 7.30 - 5.30pm Mon-Sun. Nights are free. If you have rooms facing the main high road it is noisy during the early mornings but the double glazing windows do reduce some noise. The reception is unmanned during the day as she is also doing the rounds and cleaning too - nonetheless if you find her she is quite helpful. You have to ask for your hairdryer from her too as it wasn’t at the apartment.

Property was clean and generally well maintained. Pretty much looked like the photos on the websites. It is located near the Ilford high street malls and shops and 5mins to subway.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Didn’t really enjoy the stay due to lack of parking, lack of proper ventilation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Was very hot, unable to sleep, Also very noisy from traffic and people shouting in the road. It was mentioned that there is a car park available at the time of booking but after we booked we were told that it was a near by pay and display car park which was a short stay. It was very difficult for people like me traveling from outside to look for long stay. It was nearly half mile away from the property.

Clean, compact property

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Great stay for the price.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was a bit confusing about how we actually got the keys as no lobby and we had no notification of how to pick them up. Shower tray did block up after about 5 minutes use but I didn't need to be in there any longer.

Nice sized apartment for 4 adults, 2 single beds and sofa sufficed. Nice layout, bathroom was clean, kitchen area was good. For £100 one night in London, couldn't beat it! 5 minute walk to train station, a pub, shops and food places just around the corner was perfect.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

it was a lovely stay, great location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

had no facilities, such as tea, coffee, little essentials that you would expect to have at your stay. we didnt have an iron in our room that we needed. There was no one on reception. so we could not get any help.

it was a lovely stay, great location. would recommend this apartment to stay at.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2018

Location is good but still need to improve
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No one at building to talk to and they dont clean the apartment. Fire alarm start 2 times a day so be ready...

Apartment size...bed, kitchen, location and washroom.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

UNSAFE rundown area. STABBINGS. Never again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The property is in a really rough and rundown area. I had my wife and child with me and there was screaming and a stabbing on the street outside on the night we stayed and police cordoned off the blood covered streets for the morning after. I would definitely not stay here again...particularly unsafe for small children and women. The good reviews for this place are clearly misleading and I am disappointed I fell for them.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Spotlessly clean and well equipped.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I changed my arrival time. Even though I had booked and paid via Booking.Com I still had to email ID before I received details of how to get into the block! I was at an exhibition and getting a reliable wireless signal was difficult! Parking was an issue as it was not explained during the booking process. I was leaving before 7.30am so the car park I used was free.

Spotlessly clean and well equipped. I only stayed for one night but the apartment would be suitable for much longer visits.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Discomfort
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

Everything. The details in booking.com were not clear enough about a definition of Twin sharing which in reality is a studio apartment. Also while booking mentioned about a kid , my son (2.5 years) but same information was not available with the owner. The owner or whoever we were speaking to Emanul was very rude when contacted and was only bothered about the money. Also

The bathroom and bathtub

• Reviewed: May 25, 2018

Spacious, clean and very helpful staff! 100% recommend!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

Very spacious apartment with a great view. Good blinds to keep the light out and help you sleep on a very comfortable bed. Self-catering facilities were excellent, including a microwave, washing machine and a luxurious shower. Staff were extremely helpful when I needed them and I would love to revisit this top quality apartment.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Great apartment, convenient location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

As it is an apartment there was noone to check you in, specially as we arrived at 9pm. Phoned the owners and they were very unhelpful over the phone

Nice apartment, great location and value for money. Close enough walk to the train station

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Great location, kitchen facilities.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed in the 1 bed flat for about 3 weeks. The housekeeping staff barely speak English, it was very hard to communicate. Cleaning was supposed to be done every 3rd day, it did happened a couple of times but then they started missing dates. Had to call several times to get someone to clean apartment, on couple of occasions they didn’t put clean towels and once they took dirty towels and didn’t replaced them. The wall clock wasn’t working when we moved in and we had to call several times over two days to get that fixed. Customer service left a lot to be desired unfortunately.

Great location, kitchen facilities. Nice cosy apartment. Before moving in we requested for baby cot and that was put in before our arrival.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Great apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No double bed as requested when waa asked by staff which bed was preferred single or double ? Hole in bedroom wall and no hairdryer. Despite these issues the apartment was a good Base. Parking an issue as free overnight but you have to get up at 7am on your break to put money in parking meters! Not ideal so would put us off staying again.

Very spacious and clean

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Very good place to stay.

Everything was perfect.

Very good place to stay. Public transport near by. Car park just on the side 8pm-8am free of charge. 8am-8pm , 12 hours £6. Easy check in and check out. You even don't have to see the landlord. Very clean. Bedroom 1 : one double and one single bed. Bedroom 2 :4 single beds and eu-suite. Living room with annex :one double bed. Family bathroom.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Good location and transport links.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The guests that stayed at the apartment made a comment that they found it a bit noisy i.e. traffic noise. They also commented that it would be good to have 24hr cover, or at least someone you could contact in an emergency, as one evening part of the group was locked out of their room because their key didn’t work, unfortunately they were unable to contact a member of the team.

Good location and transport links. The management team were helpful and efficient.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

The flat was in a good location - 3 minutes walk from Ilford...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No hair-dryer in apartments.

The flat was in a good location - 3 minutes walk from Ilford center, 5 minutes walk from bus station and 10 minutes from metro station! The apartments was clean, all neccessary staff was in the kitchen and rooms!

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

Very happy with the accomodation!

bigger beds perhaps.

Very spacious!, Very clean and suitable for 4 of us. Kitchen had most of the necessary unitils, so we could cook during our stay. Very close to the mall, shopping center, grocery stores etc. I'm sure I'll book this place again next time I'm in Ilford. !

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

We had a good stay at the apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We were not greeted by management personnel for the entire stay, there was no apartment instructions in the apartment. While we were there, the fire alarms went off and we didn’t see any management personnel there for guidance and we were not sure how to dispose of our garbage.

The location and layout of apartment

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Modern and super clean apartment. Location is excellent.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I drove to the property and disappointed to find that I can only park my car at nearby parking area at a maximum of 3 hrs and need to drive out as the duration could not be extended. It costs about GBP 3.80 for 3 hr parking. Note that you can pay parking using RingGo apps. I hope more information can be provided about this in Booking.com.

Close to the town center where you can find most things for your daily needs. Ilford rail station is about 12 mins walk fro apartment.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Nice apartment but needs more facilities
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room service was very bad only came one out of eight days. The kettle is very old and I asked for alternative and they came with older than the first one. There were nothing in the apartment when I arrived at least put a bottle of water as welcoming. There no parking provides I forced to reserve a parking and that was the worst part as is difficult to find easy and cheap parking near to the building.

I like the location & the apartment was warm. The call center were very cooperative and friendly. The check in & cheak our very easy.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Good stay overall all commodities shopping nearby
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

No reception ! Need to call for someone to bring us the key. And no parking on the site. Parking at 300 meters not free. This should be spécified !! But shameem kindly understand my problem he kindly give me the code to enter my car inside the building.

Excellent appartment comfortable clean

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

All gone except gor above
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were told the night before we travelled that we had to be there by 6 pm or there would be no one there, that put pressure on us, we got there before 6 pm. Also very difficult to find. Took us ages. No body knew it. Not known as ilford towers apt.

Perfect but no wine glasses. Had to go out and buy them.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2017

Clean, well located apartment. Lacking in some facilities, but on the whole great value for money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was told on booking that there was parking available, which there wasn’t. If we hadn’t been able to park at our training venue it would’ve been an absolute nightmare. There were a few little things we thought would make the apartment better. The only mirror was in the bathroom, one in the bedroom would have been nice. A rail or hooks of some sort to hang clothes would be great, maybe on the backs of doors?! We also had limited crockery, there was only one bowl, and 3 glasses. Would be nice to have enough for how many the apartment sleeps.

The property was well located and was very clean.

• Reviewed: December 9, 2017

Great apartments
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with En Suite Bathroom

Awesome apartment, we stayed here for a week and have since booked for the rest of the month. We are working in ilford and the apartment is perfect for us.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Cool
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was too small considering we indicated that we were three in number. The wireless connection is terrible, complained several times but nothing was do e about it

The kitchen and the environment with almost all shops around and easy to locate and access.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2017

good

Hapoy

We book 4 bed apartment nd whn we came there is 2 bed nd Propty gy told me gve us xtra money then another room open for u, Mine room window had sum problem, all nyt trific make noise nd cold wind aswel.. over all good and clean nd comfortable apartment..

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Superb apartment in Ilford
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Location is difficult to access with car and luggage. No loading bay.

Clean, spacious, well planned apartment. Great for a slightly bigger family or a group of friends. Well secured.

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

Good , not very good.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I had specifically requested for double bed prior to arriving. However on arriving we saw two single beds cramped in at opposite ends of the room . I was travelling with kid so it was important to sort this out . Emmanuel was not supportive and wanted one of us to sleep on the sofa . Also he didnt bother to check back the next day .

clean , peaceful . late check in key collection

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

overall okay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The dishes (pots) in the cabinet were dirty and the lady that met me upon check in took a photo of my ID and I didn't like that. If that was a requirement, they should have disclosed that ahead of time.

The place accommodated our needs and we eventually found a parking garage within a 10-15 min walk.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Its centrally located, good value for money, but needs more staff for daily cleaning.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Cleaning is provided once every 4 days, which is not good. No toiletries provided. There is no one on duty at the building, or to answer any questions or to provide support. The two cleaning ladies don't speak english.

Linnen is also changed every four days which is good. 4 people can stay in one bed which is good.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

A good place for large group of people.

The neighborhood can be a bit dodgy n hardly any good place to have breakfast or meals altho the Ilford exchange mall is nearby. The surroundings are a bit rundown.

Spacious n fully equipped!

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Absolutely REGRET booking this apartment.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen and the bedroom was infested with cockroaches and when I complained, they said just leave the apartment for a few hours and we will get the pest control to sort it out, I said NO, I want another room and I was given one 1 bed apartment and one studio apartment when I originally booked a 2 bedroom and I was given no discount, no money back, no sorry, I must warn you the hotel management is very rude and aggressive after they take your money. The apartments all look new because they have been given a fresh paint over while the sofa bed was broken, fridge wasn't working only the freezer, worst experience ever and I am a very frequent traveller.

Absolutely REGRET booking this apartment.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2017

Over priced, broken fridge, broken sofa, no parking, cockroach infestation in the kitcken and so on.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2017

No parking facility.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No parking facility. Even to unload luggage was a mission the traffic wardens kept harassing. Managed to pick up 2 tickets even though were unloading/offloading. Other than that cant fault it.

• Reviewed: July 22, 2017

Wonderful family holiday
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Hot water didn't work in the shower. Folks came to work on the heater but were never able to get water heater repaired. We all used the second shower. Not a problem just a slight inconvenience.

Very very clean.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

You get what you pay for..
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The customer service is terrible! We stayed at Ilford for one week and our apartment was cleaned only twice and that was because I had to call them. And then, If I had to request towels or etc it took them like 2 hours just to deliver towels or change the bedding. I left my bag in the room and I called them several times and noone has returned my call..My family and I travel to London every summer and we usually stay in central London but this year we decided to stay somewhere else..THAT Was a huge mistake!!

The location and the lady with blonde hair was very nice.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Ilford Tower apartments - family of four
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment got extremely hot, it was especially terrible during the recent heat wave. As it's located near a very busy road/roundabout, leaving the windows open meant enduring loud traffic noise even late at night.

Location - shopping center, train/bus station very close by (10 min walk). Inexpensive long stay car park nearby (5 mins walk)

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Great stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The housekeeper here was an old lady, who was quite baffled, but very kind. We did not receive the second key to the apartment and the door to the balcony was stuck, but those are minor details...

Nicely clean and for the price quite luxurious. Excellent bathroom, comfortable beds, well-equiped kitchen, flat-screen TV and nice views all over the Ilford area. Walking distance to Poundland, McDonald's and KFC, as well as the train station, which means perfect connection to London city center. We had a great stay, I would definitely recommend :)

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

Never again
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The position was very noisy, no air conditioning, the reception on the tv was very bad and wasn't repaired after 3 requests, no parking, no secure parking and felt that the apartment wasn't safe for family with little children due to the fact they can climb out of the windows

The room was clean.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2017

The rooms was modern and spacious
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room wasn't cleaned once for the whole 6 nights that we were there, getting the keys from the lock box was a nightmare after 10 hours of travel, Key was left in the office instead of being in the lockbox as organised and confirmed the day before. Area is not the nicest at all.. had to walk back to the apartment from the station at night and would never put myself in that situation again. Area is fine if you are in a big group and go out through the day.

The rooms was modern and spacious

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Tour
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Wi-Fi connection should be improved and there must be more TV channels for children for amusement.

The bed was extra comfy and the other amenities were really good like the level of cleanliness, kitchen facilities and I would like to recommend this accommodation to others.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

Nice apartments, terrible area.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Checking in and trying to organise keys as we were a late check in was a bit of a drama. We sent our ID to them 3 times and they said they never received it. Not really any reception area, only the fact we happened to be walking past and noticed someone sitting behind a desk and knocked on the door, there is no signage. No info on where to return keys after stay. Rooms were very hot.

Apartment nice and new, cleaner was very helpful. Security for apartments was good

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Very nice and comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Needs a reception and more help or advise on reliable local services for tourists.

Very clean and conveniently situated for transport and amenities vis: restaurant, shopping, access to other parts of London....Also good security and privacy.. Wide range to TV and satellite films and program options all inclusive.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

Affordable family accommodation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Only minor but area not so great. Wasn't terrible or unsafe just a little run down.

Very clean and new. Short walk to the train line. About 1 km to Valentine Park, a great place for kids and running. Supermarket close by for self catering.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2017

Fantastic from Ade....

At the moment nothing

The cleaner doing a good job ... But I was looking for the rubbish been to put our rubbish from the room but the cleaner help us take it fantastic I will always patronise your property xxxx

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

Good Value, Modern and comfortable
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't see the host as there is no front desk but collected the key off the maid who showed me to the room. The maid took a picture on her phone of my ID to send to the host. I was a little weary as it was taken on her personal mobile and my identity may be misused. No on-site parking, have to use pay and display few minutes walk away.

Large spacious bedroom Comfy bed Clean Modern apartment Extra duvets supplied

• Reviewed: April 25, 2017

Lovely short break😊
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A bit of road noise but I still had a sound sleep.

The apartment block was quiet. The modern facilities. Apartment had all we needed for our stay. Bed was so comfortable. Sofa bed huge!! Bus stop around the corner.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2017

Easy access to shops, Ilford Station. Spacious room, comfortable bed, very clean, value for money.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No concierge/help-desk, collecting keys at check-in was unnerving. Entrance close to blind corner on Richies Road. No induction or general information on the property and facilities on arrival. False fire alarm triggered in the evening but no info on muster point or evacuation process. Small freezer /fridge and door opens along with cabinet door. Couldn't keep food frozen. No lamp stands, drawers/dressing table in master room though evidence of furnishing work in progress.

Large master bedroom, Lounge/porch overlooking the Winston Way circus and subway. Bus 366/262 to Beckton, Seven Kings and Dagenham within 2 mins. Effective heating and energy efficient lighting. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2017

Comfortable stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Given a wrong address thru email to collect the keys ! It's worth checking with them before reaching the property to collect the keys if you are doing a late check in ., However able to contact the person who then guided over the telephone to the right address

Neatness of the flat

• Reviewed: April 5, 2017

Excellent modern apartments
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was no hair dryer or iron at the apartment which isn't the end of the world (but I didn't take a hair dryer, so had to buy one). There is also a washing machine but nowhere to dry your washing, so would be good if there was an airer maybe.

Lovely modern apartment which was fit for purpose. Arrived after 18.00 so had to collect keys from a coded box which was really convenient. Apartment was very clean and bedding and towels were provided. Stayed for 5 days and on the 3rd day arrived back at the apartment to find that it had been cleaned and fresh towels and bedding had been provided. The building was very secure and clean. Would definitely recommend these apartments for anyone staying in Ilford. Also, a very good location as the apartments are right next to the shopping centre and approx. 7 minute walk to Ilford train station.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2017

Great place
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed 4 persons in an apartment with 1 living and 1 bedroom. The couch is not comfortable for sleep. A little bit far from center of London, the apartment is in zone 4, but at every 10-15 minutes there is a train to the center of London and this is not a big problem.

The entire apartment was great, all the facilities of the apartment are great and very clean. The price was more than good.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2017

great stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

While booking, it said 2 bedrooms however there was only 1 bedroom. Even though we had contact via phone with the management we never met them in person, not a problem for us, but it might be for other guests. It would be nice if there was some kind of space to hang clothes, a wardrobe or even some hooks on the door or wall. Also a full length mirror or any mirror somewhere inside the apartment would have been nice as the only mirror was in the bathroom and it made getting ready for 3 people a little difficult. Access to an iron would have been useful. Im sure some of these things are in the process as it seems like a very new building.

Everything was very clean, new, and well kept. The location was ideal and it was easy to access following the instructions that were provided. For an apartment in London, it is quite spacious. Kitchen facilities were great, easy to find and easy to use. The convertible sofa and table were also easy to use. Extra blanket and pillows were very comfortable. All linens were very clean and comfy. The lighting was very nice inside the apartment. Free parking was very much appreciated. All furniture was in great shape. The bathroom was nice and spacious, plenty of towels provided. Overall a great stay.

Browse Ilford Tower Apartments Traveler Photo Gallery