Reviews of London Marriott Maida Vale 4 stars

#394 of 977 hotels in London

6.2

A very comfortable stay
    • Executive King Room with Executive Lounge Access

There could be more alcohol choices in the business lounge. The quality of wine was not very good.

The bed was extra comfy. The staff were very helpful.

Well located for Lords with good local facilities in the area.

The food in Carluccios (in house) wasn't as expected from the brand/chain. Some main courses were returned as cold, which isn't particularly good when entertaining clients. The staff were good but the restaurant was too busy for the number of staff, which also lead to slow (not poor) service.

the hotel was well situated for me and my guests as we were attending a Cricket international at Lords just 20 minute walk from the hotel. The area was pleasant and some good pubs locally too.

Unacceptable service

Room service was very poor for a "premium" hotel. I stay for three days. I used the glasses at the facility and they have never been replaced by clean ones. The toilet was not cleaned properly. The impression was that the daily service was limited to making the bed.

Overall good n Friendly, helpful staff
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Housekeeping didn't bother to clean bathroom . We stayed 4 nites n only last day I gave a feedback n bathroom was cleaner than first few nights. I'm surprised Marriott standard is like this in London. Elsewhere was always good.

Location safe . Bakerloo line easily accessible.

Staffs are friendly!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The overground (kilbun high road) and the underground (kilbun Park) near the hotel are no lifts in both stations.

Staffs are friendly! We got a walking map around the hotel that’s useful for us.

Had a great stay
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't have enough teas and milks for the number of guests in the room and the same for shower bits. But when asked at reception was soon provided with extras.

Friendly, well decorated and nice comfortable beds, facilities in the room were excellent and access to ice on the corridors

Excellent.

Cannot think of anything.

The whole experience was very pleasant. Very comfortable bed... much appreciated by two weary travellers. Staff in the restaurant were very pleasant. Bus just outside to Selfridges. Will definitely come back.

Second stay at the Marriott Maida Vale

1. I made a special request 1 month prior to my arrival - for early check in on May 25 ; as I was arriving after a long flight with my 83 year old father. The front desk informed me on arrival that this could not be done which begs the question “why couldn’t they have shared this info much earlier so that I could make alternative arrangements for my father to rest ? “ 2. The security block on my credit card has not been cancelled even after almost 3 weeks after check out ! I am not so confident that I will stay at this property again or recommend it despite its many redeeming features.

The location is the big winner every time - central, convenient and in a beautiful neighbourhood. The concierge services, housekeeping and bar and restaurant staff were of a higher standard than before - friendly and generally efficient. The restaurant a la carte food for lunch/dinner are great ! (The breakfast spread is repetitive and boring).

Lovely Hotel in perfect location for Abbey Rd!
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Clean, comfortable and staff very helpful. Perfect location for Abbey rd. which was the reason for our visit, within walking distance. Also very close to overground station and underground.High street also had lots of shops and cafes. Only stayed one night but would definitely recommend it.

Location was great, close to convenient store and access to...

Location was great, close to convenient store and access to trains and busses. Rooms were stylish and clean, lots of charging points in the room. Great WiFi connection

The staff was so lovely and friendly the room was gorgoes...

The staff was so lovely and friendly the room was gorgoes and loved how easy it was to go straight down stairs to a amazing restaurant food was delightfull

I would recommend the location
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Food during the day in the restaurant was good but the room service food was shocking. The pizza was more like tomato sauce on soggy bread and the menu choices were poor. The manager did offer to make us another one or give us a free breakfast but we had to leave early so we got a refund and ordered the kids an Indian curry from nearby. We were also disappointed by the restricted use for the kids to use the pool.

Comfortable beds. Nice restaurant. Staff very happy to help. Location was good lots of shops and restaurants and only a 20 minute taxi ride to wembley stadium. Parking on site too which is always a bonus.

Lovely hotel. Clean. Good value.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Restaurant breakfast not great. Service slow. Waiter broke glass and some of spilt drink went on my clothes but I still had to pay full price for replacement.

2 double beds in twin room. Bathroom lovely.

Couldn't have wanted anything better.

When we requested the room cleaning service, we got a reply from the staff of the hotel to confirm that they would send someone immediately to our room to complete the task. However, when we got back we had noticed that no member of staff attended our room for the service and we had to personally request the service at the reception desk. The hotel was serviced by four lifts, which two of them were actually faulty. This had led us to either walking down a set of stairs which was shortly followed by a rather unpleasant smell or walking around the hotel to find the other lifts on the other side. It wasn't pleasant at this time because of the heat of the floor, due to the weather conditions. One other thing I would have preferred the room to have, was a much bigger and well flowed air-conditioning system. The one in the room was too small. Never the less, we really enjoyed our stay!

The hotel was accompanied by a lovely surrounding area, which had a large strip of outlets that you could walk by and experience. It was especially really nice to see when it was lit up of a night time. The hotel itself was fantastic to look at from an outside perspective of a night time with all its glamorous lights, inside the hotel it was very clean and lively. The staff of the hotel was very polite and well mannered to suit our needs. I would defiantly return for another stay and highly recommend to friends!

Overnight stay before recording at Abbey rd studios

The cooked breakfast was very poor for a Marriott. Sausages werent cooked properly and the fried bread was solid and inedible.. we ended up leaving most of our cooked breakfast and eating out later somewhere else. Very Disappointed. Also loud music at breakfast needs lowering.

Our room was amazing.. so big.. the shower was the best weve seen in a hotel. It was immaculately clean in our room. Loved everything about our room!:)

Amazing!

Beautiful hotel in a gorgeous part of london. The hotel was finished to a really good standard with lovely interiors. Clean, modern and bright. A fantastic stay for our weekend away.

Luxury...comfort...friendly staff..perfect location
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Absolutely fabulous...Room decor Comfort..beds gorgeous pillows Duvet towels All good quality..Loved our stay there..Payed upgrade Exdc lounge wonderful value ..thank you Nikki for excellent service

Good hotel, good located
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The cleanliness could be much better, there was too much dust and they were not cleaning the bathroom good...

The location was perfect; the staff very friendly and the room comfortable

Room was clean.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The was no commercial room for guest to use, if so, I didn't need to email my sensitive document to the hotel and then the staff print it out for me.

Room was clean. Staffs were helpful (i.e. helped me to print out one document for free).

Great accommodation with friendly and helpful staff.

Not really sure how to improve. We were very happy.

The hotel staff were very friendly, in particular the concierge. The room rates, we booked 2 rooms, were fantastic for this area and the food was very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Comfy bed & great accessibility for London city.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

£60 to park my car for 2 nights! This should be included in the price.

Good location for London & Westfield & room & facilities were good.

A great city trip in a friendly hotel with the best attached hotel restaurant I ever visited
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The airconditioning and the fact that one could not open the windows in the room was a desaster for us, as we really all had difficulties with the dry air and therefore did not sleep very well.

The breakfast was amazing, the staff superbly nice and the room pleasantly big with a very modern bathroom and comfortable beds. The use of the swimming pool in the fitness club next doors was a highlight for the kids, but I am afraid the fitness club clients are not happy with the solution

The bed was amazing so comfortable.

The location Great access to London. But didn’t feel safe on the streets outside the hotel

The bed was amazing so comfortable. Very clean and very friendly staff.

Good for the cost.

Rooms are small. Shower drain backed up (I've noticed this at many hotels). Could hear people in the next room.

Rooms were clean, modern, and comfortable.

A very pleasant experience.

I cannot think of anything! We enjoyed our stay so much.

Room 327 was very quiet, very comfortable, and easily accessed with the elevator near the room. The buses to Oxford Street were direct and within a short walking distance from the Hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay with you again as we have family living in the area.

Great hotel slightly out of the way

The location was a little bit further away from the main London attractions and the pool was separate from the hotel.

The bed was comfortable and we were really happy with our room. The included breakfast was fantastic and the staff were really friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

Ok area near tube station.

Ok area near tube station. Although was overcharged with costs taken out that weren’t listed on website. Also nearly got charged for breakfast for two people twice when I had already booked it within the booking. Still waiting for a refund of hundred pound.

A very enjoyable stay
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Unfortunately there was a problem with the lights in our room and we had to change rooms which I found rather inconvenient but the staff were very helpful. I was somewhat dissappointed that we had bath in our first room but only a shower when we moved although they did offer another room with a bath but I didn’t want to move a second time. A little more hanging/wardrobe space would be an advantage and we think that the cost for Wi-if was a bit steep considering the cost of the room

It was quiet and very clean the room had everything we needed and extremely comfortable

Good location but service poor.
    • Executive King Room with Executive Lounge Access

Air pickup arranged but was not done. Waited over an hour then was overcharged by taxi service without ability to bill to room. Complete waste of time and money. Executive lounge closed but only informed after paid Was charged deposit day after without being told or how much Tried repeatedly to order room service to room but no answer. Even concierge tried but no luck. Sorry to say but this is barely a 4 star.

Location close too rail station Room clean and spacious Concierge friendly Allowed me to keep luggage even after checked out.

I loved my time here the only thing I wasn’t happy about was...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

I loved my time here the only thing I wasn’t happy about was that I booked a pay at property and it would took the money prior to arrival ( 4/5 day before I was due to stay), which was annoying. My card declined as I hadn’t the money and I had to rebook it, I explained it when checking in but the reception didn’t seem interested in what I had to say, I didn’t really mind it’s a fabulous hotel couldn’t fault it other than that! Shower was amazing!!

Restfully quiet with very extensive breakfast and well appointed

Pool did not open until 9.00 am on Saturday but that was only a blip

The reception staff were fantastic they knew exactly what I meant when I asked them about the busses and how to get to places they were good and spoke English very unusual in London.all the staff were very helpful and friendly

We weren't made aware of the £50 per night security...

We weren't made aware of the £50 per night security deposit and are now overdrawn as didnt allow for it plus it will take upto 5 working days to get it back

All very good as to be expected.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Discovered after booking that parking wasn't included. Managed to get better deal for the parking underneath the hotel using a parking app rather than booking through the hotel.

Room was lovely and very modern, staff very friendly. All good for us, thank you

Fabulous hotel with friendly staff. Lovely quiet room in a great location.

The pillows were poor quality and too soft, which was very disappointing. There were open hanging rails for clothes which was a shame because they were covered in dust, as was the shelf above them; there should be a door to stop this. Not enough drawer space to put our belongings in - they were too narrow and it was clear they were chosen for style, not function. The staff in the Carluccio's concession were not very well trained, and we often had to remind them that we needed serving, as did some other customers.

Fabulous boutique style hotel in a good location, with easy access to the underground and rail stations. Lovely, comfortable, tastefully decorated room with a king size bed and firm mattress. The staff in the hotel reception/concierge were very friendly and helpful. The room was also well sound proofed, which was a pleasant surprise. There is a Carluccio's restaurant in the hotel, with a good, varied menu and this is were the excellent breakfast is served. Altogether, a pleasant stay and we would go back there again.

Nice hotel, nice breakfast.

The concierge didn’t speak brilliant English which was difficult when the £50 deposit they had to take for ‘accidentals’ went through fine, but we then lost that bank card that day! When we tried to explain he was trying to take another £50 off a different card so he could refund on the same card!the pool and sauna/ steam room were a bit of a disappointment. The lift call button wasn’t working on our floor so when we wanted to go down it took a is a while to work out we had to ask the lift to go up first!

Nice room, comfy bed and pillows. Shower was nice and powerful. Breakfast was good.

Good

One of our rooms had noisy neighbours which had to be told on several occasions by the duty manager and the guests. Only for one of the nights but still fellow guests should behave properly.

We like Carluccios. You could tell it was new and the staff were still learning. But food and service very good. Bed large and very comfy. Great.

Out of this world
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

1.Room was very clean and the location is very convenient as it is on the bus route and the train station is not too far. 2.The Italian restaurant on the ground floor is excellent,the food is divine.

An excellent example of a well run hotel.. friendly helpful staff & spotless comfortable room

Marriott takes £100 deposit for incrementals i found this frustrating especially was the card machine wasn't working for the refund. This wasn't the hotels fault and the office manager did send me a personal e mail to apologise...a lovely touch. Excellent customer service.

All round excellent experience. Staff obviously take a pride in their work..all friendly & helpful. We ate one night in the newly opened Carluccios restraunt and can highly recommend it. We also ate the second night in the nearby Priory Inn that too was very good. Public transport goes directly to the city centre.

Good stay

Fire alarm kept going off, which was a false alarm. Bed was not comfortable as I felt like I was sinking in

Friendly staff and cleanliness of the rooms

Whistlestop trip to London but hotel was perfect.

Nothing springs to mind. 20 mins tube journey to central London didn't bother me but might be an issue for others.

Free Bannatyne's pass excellent, staff very helpful, Kilburn Park tube very close, big Starbuck's just a few blocks away.

Very nice and clean.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Room was a lot smaller than we thought. 4 adults in one room. Very tight. Thought it was advertised more as an apartment but was not.

Very nice and clean.

Very nice clean hotel, rooms were big and beautiful and very...

The area it was in

Very nice clean hotel, rooms were big and beautiful and very comfy beds. There was a nice big screen tv that you can easily connect your phone to and the bathroom was also very clean

Very nice hotel , lovely and clean however no pool and limited parking available
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

We booked this hotel as it stated it had a pool , when we got there we was informed they don’t have a pool but have the use of one up the road , very disappointed would not have booked had we known Extremely hard to find parking as you need a permit everywhere in the area , the hotel only has limited spaces

The room was lovely , the staff very friendly everywhere very clean

A bad experience
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The cleaning staff took our personal items away one night before our check out and lost one valuable item. How ever they apologized but nor returned neither refunded. It was disaster.

Location is perfect

Would return again.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

No herbal tea, peppermint tea or decaf tea available. No movies available - only through Apple TV but didn't have device with us so couldn't watch a film.

Great size room & very comfy beds.

Super comfy beds
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Only one towel in the bathroom in arrival despite booking the room for 2 people. However extra towels arrived very quickly when requested.

Super comfy beds

• Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The property MIS advertised the fact that the hotel has a pool. The hotel does not have a pool. We had to enquire that booking.com had said the hotel has a pool only then were we told that we have to leave the hotel to go to a nearby health club where we get free entrance at limited times. Two very upset little children. A birthday weekend ruined for a four year old

everything.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

everything..staff.i was with my 3 sisters on a trip down memory lane our grand parents uncle's aunts cousins all lived there many years ago and some came to meet up in the hotel and we had a lovely few hour's in the bar

We booked this hotel because it had a pool so slightly disappointed
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Staff lacked information! We asked at reception if we could use the Leisure Facilities they gave us directions so we walked in the rain only to find out it didn’t open until 10am! The staff should know the opening times, so later on that day after a long day shopping we asked at reception what time did the Leisure facilities close we got told 9pm kids out by 8pm. So again we walked round at 6pm and Balantynes was closed!!!

The Hotel was central & clean.

Beds were very comfy and the swimming pool nearby was easy...

There was a great deal of building work going on in the main foyer, it was extremely loud and very difficult to speak to staff and make ourselves understood over the noise. It would have been good to know this prior to our stay. The breakfast was poor, we only tried it once, water for tea was cold, rolls were hard and scrambled eggs not cooked. The choice available was extremely limited.

Beds were very comfy and the swimming pool nearby was easy to find. Tube and bus stops were nearby and made it easy to access London.

Me and my family had a lovely stay and would come back again.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The staff were friendly and helpful and offered to look after our luggage on our last day. The hotel was clean and fresh and being able to use the leisure facilities next door was a nice bonus.

Fine stay
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast we booked through Booking.com is only for 2 persons (we booked a room for 4). This is a little confusing. So we had to pay extra for the other 2 persons at the hotel. breakfast is fine but nothing too special. Probably wouldnt book the breakfast next time.

Rooms are very nice. Area is fine. about 10 minutes from central London by metro. Supermarket is close by.

5 mins walk to overground and underground, near to cafes...

5 mins walk to overground and underground, near to cafes restaurants shops Tesco Starbucks costa primark all walking distance . Clean room. Comfy bed.

The bed was comfortable.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

We had a stranger walking in to our room. Something went wrong in the system and the person was given same room.

The bed was comfortable. Breakfast basic but nice.

Nice bedrooms, comfortable Marriott beds and good shower but check in could have been better.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Check in experience was poor. There was no information in booking confirmation they will actually charge extra 100GBP on check in for extras which we were not having therefore left us 100GBP less to spend in London.

Cleanliness of the room and facilities in room

Everything was great, staff sent a bottle of wine and...
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Only down side, thought the spa was within hotel, so got ready for the spa, but had to go outside next door. Also had to pay refundable deposit, not a problem really but never had to do that in a hotel before.. normally just take card details.. like as a tab. Would surely stay again

Everything was great, staff sent a bottle of wine and balloons to my room (as was my birthday) which was such a lovely touch.. thank you. Rooms were to a high standard, exceptionally clean, comfy beds. Staff very friendly and happy to be of assistance

The stay was excellent
    • Executive King Room with Executive Lounge Access

The hotel sty was amazing. We went there for my partners birthday and they decorated the room with balloons and had a complimentary bottle of Rose. They also had a hand written birthday card for my partner which I thought was a lovely personal touch. Very impressed.

Staff were extremely welcoming and friendly.

my partner and I stayed on floor 2 where the ice dispenser was out of bounds and we were told to use the ice despener on floor 6, I walked up the stairs and that was not a problem however on the sixth stair case on the top step the carpet was ripped up where it caused me to fall and bang both my leg and my head causing a lump on my head and suffering from headaches(Seeking Medical Advice) I would appreciate this being looked into as I wouldn't like anybody else to have a more serious accident. I did mention this to the receptionist and a cleaner. Kind regards. Mr Taylor

Staff were extremely welcoming and friendly. The room and location was amazing. I would definitely stay again.

Amazing staff! Really go that extra mile to make your stay special.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

It was my birthday and the staff were so friendly, they even got me a present and balloons in the room! The room was really nice and it was such good value for money.

Hit & miss. Lovely room, modern hotel, but the awful breakfast let it down.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

The breakfast was very poor. The full English which i look forward to as a treat had very little to it. Hardly any variety, some of the trays needed replenishing with fresh food. My fiance asked for poached eggs a few times but it took nearly an hour of asking various staff. The waitress at the bar on Sat night look harrased when we asked her for water for the kids. Two of us asked her as the kids were thirsty. I dont know what the problem was we just wanted 4 glasses of tap water. The bar was pretty dead too just 2 tables and us.

The room was modern, beds super comfy. Nice welcome pack for kids was great start plus the early check in.

Away from the main attractions but easily accessible

Nothing in particular

Shower controls not under the water flow, shelves and lights near mirrors - all small things but they are so often not the case!! Staff were very helpful, we could leave our bags and they promptly got us a cab when we left. Little noise from the building site across the road. Comfortable beds.

We had our 3 month old baby with us and not being able to eat at a restaurant on site was very poor

The £30 per day parking fee was steep and parking spaces far too small, not allowing any room to even get out the car once parked. The staff in the bar didn’t understand much English and couldn’t use the till :/ they didn’t even sell a simple drink of Malibu Or a standard cocktail mojito and even though there were 4 staff on the bar still took me 15 minutes to get a drink and it wasn’t busy?? Interior of reception looked tatty due to mid decoration, no restaurant as stated on the advert, nor did we see a pool?

The bed was comfy and the shower was good

A lovely treat

The price of breakfast meant we couldn't justify it as a young couple there should be sweet smaller simple packages for brekfast (toast and tea style) to make the whole experience feel connected well.

The room was gorgeous and staff were lovely. Got it at a great price considering! Was brill for my anniversary

Lost my card and just needed help as all my belongings were lost. They just treated me like dog S and was asked to leave. Absolute the very worst of what a hotel should be towards customers. Two hours later I got everything sorted and no way on earth id step in that place again.

Great location, really lovely hotel room, wish it gave free wifi

One of the lights in my room didn't work which was inconvenient and you have to pay for wifiwhich was very annoying as you get free wifi in public places nowadays so I would've expected a bit better for a Marriot.

The hotel is really well positioned within zone 1-3 in London. Kilburn Park underground station is a 5 minute walk from the hotel which is great. The hotel is 5 minutes from the town centre so there are lots of eateries around for you to go to. The room itself was really nice and warm, with a good sized bed and bathroom which was good. The hotel has a swimming pool which I didn't use but it looked nice. As we were at the hotel for a special occasion the hotel gave use a complimentary mini bottle of wine which was really nice.

This hotel was great value for money.

NOTHING

This hotel was great value for money. From checking in to checking out the whole process was very easy. Staff were very helpful and room service was amazing! Cleanliness was good. Facilities: swimming pool, sauna and steam room great!! Location was perfect very close to central London. We only used uber as transport and paid no more than £20 for the furthest ride. Already planning our next trip back and would highly reccomend!

Rooms were spacious clean and modern.

Breakfast was average. The spa facilities were good in the next door bannatynes spa but as we entered we got chucked out immediately when there was aerobics class on. Would have been nice to have been told about this.

Rooms were spacious clean and modern. Perfect for my group of friends to stay over night and we especially liked the door that let us have adjoining rooms. As it was my 30th bday the hotel arranged a complimentary bottle of prosecco delivered to my from which was a lovely touch!

Beautiful bed, lovely hotel, great stay.

The only thing I wasn't so keen on was the security guards seemed a little too interested in us (we dress alternative.) I know this is his job but it made me feel a little uncomfortable.

We greatly enjoyed our stay. We had never visited Maida vale before so were interested to see what the area was like, it was okay- fairly quiet with a few local shops to pick up breakfast bits and the hotel was located very near to the tube station and bus stops. the hotel itself was lovely! The staff were very friendly and helpful when we checked in, answering all our questions. The room was gorgeous, very comfy bed, cool decor and powerful shower. Free toiletries were lovely too. Overall excellent!

Comfortable bed but dirty.

Building was ok but the room not up to standards.Stains on carpet, bed sheet, towel and arm chair. Splash marks on the wall next to tea and coffee making facilities. Very disappointing for such brand. Not staying there again.

Convinient

Fab weekend break.
    • Executive King Room with Executive Lounge Access

No Bath as advertised only a shower. Which although large was disappointing. Frustrating that Apple TV was advertised but the WIFI charge to use it was extortionate.

Bed was very comfortable.

Staff v friendly and rooms immaculate and modern
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Parking tiny no prior reservation. Carluccious restaurant not yet open only restaurant on premises more of a pub. Pool not on premises this needs to be made clear on website it's next door not in the hotel

Staff v friendly and rooms immaculate and modern

Awesome
    • Executive King Room with Executive Lounge Access

Having to leave the premises to visit the spa across the road. Having had a relaxed session the bonus would be not having to go out into the cold to return back to my hotel and room

Clean, comfortable and friendly staff

Biscuits with the coffee/tea and earlier check in time

Lovely big bed and very comfortable, very close to underground and overground. Extremely friendly staff and spotlessly clean. Fantastic shower

Excellent Hotel

The only problem we encountered was waiting very long for a drink in the hotel bar but they offered a discount on our drinks.

The room was stunning we were delighted with our stay. Staff were friendly Alberto on the front desk was especially helpful.

Ok but won’t be coming back.
    • Deluxe Room with Two Double Beds

Realised on the last day of a 3 night stay I could have ordered fried egg or omelette! This could be publicised better. This is supposed to be 4 star? Our bins were not changed during our 4 day stay! There were 4 of us staying. You left that toiletries for 1 person.

Friendly staff at breakfast Comfy bed Thanks for the birthday card and treat.

Browse London Marriott Maida Vale traveller photo gallery