2. UK hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Malmaison Newcastle

Reviews of Malmaison Newcastle 4 stars

Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3DX, United Kingdom

#9 of 61 hotels in Newcastle upon Tyne

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

• Standard Twin Room

Single beds pushed together , for £170.00 a night the room was basic no tea or coffee making facilities, no bottled water and didn’t have the breakfast as it was cold.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

Fantastic room with a great view of the River - even though...

Fantastic room with a great view of the River - even though we weren't facing the millenium bridge- it was still a great view and the location could not have been better.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Poor information. Price not as the deal said it was.
    • Superior Double Room with River View

the Room was ready later than the check-in time of 3pm. The staff member on reception was un-friendly and not informative. There were no robes in the room and we had to ask for them to be brought to the room. The bar area was poorly lit and un-welcoming. There was an extra charge for breakfast made by the hotel even though Booking.com had the price as including breakfast. At breakfast there was only one set of tongs to use with the ham and cheese on the continental breakfast. A clear breach of health and safety as you should not have to use tongs that have had ham on them to pick up non meat products. Not impressed at all and nowhere near the standards you would expect at a Malmaison hotel.

The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2018

Felt very privileged to stay here. Amazing meal in the resturant and a great nights' sleep.
    • Superior King Room

I thought the hotel had a pool, but it doesn't - just a small but useful gym and a sauna.

When I opened the door to my room I was genuinely overwhelmed by how amazing it was. Huge and super comfy. Have already booked my next stay.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2018

very disappointed would not return
    • Standard Twin Room with River View

the room was very dirty there was finger marks all over the mirrors the people who had been in the room before us had drank a lot of wine there were corkscrews still with the corks in on the dressing table the bathroom had not been cleaned the floor was disgusting the shower was poor I asked for twin beds was given a double base with single mattresses on top which defeats the object of twin beds don't you think was very disappointed as it cost us £233 for 1 night was also very cold even though we turned the heating up.

breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

I love going to Newcastle, been many times and will continue to go back this was a special treat

the only thing was the cooked breakfast which was nice was just warm not hot, but everything else for breakfast was good.

we booked the Malmaison for a special birthday for me to celebrate with family. We had a issue with the beds in one of the rooms, but it was resolved. Other to that we had a enjoyable stay by all.

OK but not the best

Bathroom wasn't very clean... Hairs around the bathroom.. Not nice at all. Rang up to upgrade, but the hotel was full. Left some belongings in room and still awaiting housekeeping staff to return my call.

Nice room and view, reception staff were very pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Classy hotel in good location if you want to be just far enough out of the way
    • Large Double Room

Reception and bar was a little disappointing, could do with being updated and reception brightened - very dark

Room was very comfy and view of the bridges was amazing.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Excellent staff. Comfy room. Housekeeping could be better.

The bed had not been made well - the bottom sheet was not tucked in at the corners near the pillows so I made it. and when I got into bed I found that I was inside the duvet cover which had again not been put on properly - when I investigated so I could make the bed up for sleeping the duvet inside had some dubious brown marks on it. Teh sheets were good quality and clean but the way the bed had been made let it all down. The bathroom was clean on the high surface but the floor had not been washed for some time and was grimey around the edge. These are tiny points but would be helpful if you can feedback to housekeeping.

When we checked in and were given the first room key - we went upstairs and let ourselves into a room that was clearly still occupied. so we retreated quickly and returned to reception. It was approx 5pm - we were looked after by a dark haired young receptionist who was wonderful - immediately sorted the problem and took us up to a new room to ensure that no more admin errors had been made. She was very good but I am not sure of her name.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

Great hotel for small family with young baby
    • Large Double Room

More towels would have been ideal, as would space in the fridge to put my Baby’s milk and other ideas as desired. It would be great if there were Vegan options at the Mini Bar too.

The hotel was very accommodating having provided a personalised birthday card with sweeties for my partner and a travel cot for my baby, both with little notice. The room was also nice and spacious, as we were upgraded to accommodate the baby. The features in the room were also great, nice comfy sofa and bed. We also liked that the room was nice and clean - Very baby friendly, my baby is 4 months.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

Lovely rooms, roomy, clean and very comfy bed.

Lovely rooms, roomy, clean and very comfy bed. great location with bars restaurants and the sage in very close proximity. The hotel has good facilities and the bar is great, this was our second visit to this hotel but first visit to the brasserie where we had Breakfast which is grossly overpriced at £16pp was not impressed. Overall lovely hotel.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2018

Great overnight stay.
    • Superior Twin Room

Stay was good, so nothing we didn't like

Beds very comfy. Room very good and comfortable to stay in. Staff friendly and helpful. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

All good,perfect location.
    • Standard Twin Room

Perfect location. I find the Malmaison group of hotels very comfortable,the staff are very helpful & the rooms are well appointed. First time at this one & we will stay again.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2018

Highly recommend can’t wait to go back.

Only negative I have is the prices of the mini bar in room.

Stayed for 1 night for my wife’s birthday and couldn’t have asked for anymore. Room was perfect, great location and staff were faultless. Will definitely be back again.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2018

superb, comfortable hotel in a great location
    • Superior Double Room with River View

too much 'upselling' in the room (wine bottles etc), which of itself is fine, but generated a lot of clutter on the desk.

i was very pleased with the dual aspect room on the 5th floor.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Great stay just needs more light
    • Superior Twin Room

The rooms were so dark we couldn’t see to put our makeup on also one of our keycards didn’t work and when we told the nighttime reception man he was quite stern looking and looked at us as if we were criminals but the daytime staff were lovely

The staff the beds and the cocktail bar were great

First class city hotel at 3* prices

I had difficulty getting the room temperature down. We tend to like it pretty cool bordering on cold when we're sleeping but it was acceptable.

I have stayed at this hotel once before, which is why I picked it. It is excellent value for money given the prices city centre hotels usually charge. The bar and restaurant area are first class and there is an excellent choice of wine. All staff are friendly and not over-attentive. Reception for checking in and out was quick and easy.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

Perfect way to celebrate my partners birthday he loved it!

Loved all of it!

Loved everything about our stay, the staff were great, food was delicious, the room was great! bed was extremely comfy, loved the toiletries packaging was perfect! loved the use of the spa facilities. Views were brilliant from our room overlooking the Tyne. Would highly recommend staying here and we will most definitely be back :)

• Reviewed: 16 November 2018

Location with a view
    • Standard Twin Room with River View

Poor lighting and no decent mirror in the bathroom, poor choice of bar snacks on arrival when we needed a snack before lunch. Expensive taxi fares upto city Centre.

Location with a view, good breakfast and easy parking nearby

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

The bar was good and the accommodation was very close to the...
    • Standard Twin Room

the price of the breakfast

The bar was good and the accommodation was very close to the crown court good friendly staff. the breakfast was very expensive but other then that it was perfect.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Fabulous !
    • Large Double Room

There was Nothing that we did not like

Everything we were a wedding party from a venue in jesmond and the whole family stayed at malmaison fabulous !!

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Welcoming relaxing and enjoyable.

Dark décor of rooms and low levels of interior lighting made us think about buying a torch. This is their style I guess... Continental breakfast was expensive in relation to what was offered.

The room was spacious and comfortable. Staff were always helpful and attentive. Location was great, right on the river with stunning views. Good public space for short business meetings.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

Overall a quality hotel but the bed on the first night let it down.

The bed we were allocated on the first night was very cramped and it was not as specified on the room information. This was resolved for our second night.

The breakfast was excellent with a good selection to choose from. All the staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

My partner liked it.
    • Superior Double Room with River View

Like most hotels these days the level of lighting in hotel rooms is abysmal. Plus the fact that the decor was black. The corner of the room where the tea stuff was hidden was without any light. WE NEED BETTER ILLUMINATION.

The location and river vista is outstanding. Minutes to the swing bridge. A few minutes more to the Sage. 5 minutes into Newcastle centre. Everything on hand.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

As they say used to in Poland: it was my second visit, the first and the last.
    • Superior Double Room with River View

Malmaison strives for a certain atmosphere and it's great if you like it. Part of that atmosphere is low lighting. That's fine too, as long as it's a matter of choice. Sadly it isn't. If I want my room so dark I can't find the kettle and the cups, or see anything in the closet, I will turn the lighting down. Malmaison does that for you. It isn't cool or interesting, it's just boring and irritating. Also the desk chair. It wasn't adjustable and was way too low. No problem if it's a romantic weekend stay. A pain if you're working. The hotel feels dated and up itself. Time for a facelift and some better bedroom lights.

The location and the restaurant.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

Great boutique hotel with best beds!!

Just a little too far from city centre but nothing a nice walk doesn’t solve!

The hotel like most malmasion hotels I’ve visit has a great boutique feel with amazing rooms that are clean and spacious! Most amazing bed slept really well. The view over the millenium bridge was amazing!

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

very good hotel & location but the gym is tooo small

they check in can not happen before 3 pm which is too late, most hotels can check in latest 1 pm. the gym is tooooo small, its the smallest gym I have ever seen

the big room and hotel location

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

Good hotel but watch out for the extras

The parking location was difficult to find. The directions and instructions provided by the hotel in respect of where to park were very poor. Also you had the added cost of paying for parking and paying extra for a cooked breakfast. A good hotel price on first look but the added extras push the cost up.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2018

Good location and comfy bed

Suites are not good value for money. Issues with cleanliness, shabby stained furniture and finding a pair of underwear in the wardrobe were not what we expected. For a premium room it was not up to standard. If I had have gone direct to the hotel I would have got a higher standard of suite for the same price as I paid via booking.com

Good location and comfy bed

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

A most enjoyable experience
    • Standard Twin Room with River View

Two small things: the lighting was just a little too dim in most areas - apart from the lifts, which was a little bright for ladies of a certain age who perhaps don’t want to see quite so much detail in the mirror 😊. Also, a pet hate here - fixed coat hangars. Please dont!

The staff were excellent. Friendly, efficient and helpful.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2018

Great location!

We often stay in hotels , but found being charged £17 for a G&T and a small bottle of really not brilliant beer wasn’t great .

Breakfast was excellent, the staff were very friendly and efficient, we had a table by the window so the view was lovely.Had a good nights sleep , nice pillows and bedding.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2018

Nice hotel but over rated

The room was very small & looked directly into another building. Also too much food & drink in the rooom that all cost extra

Nice comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Breakfast!

Breakfast! For the cost it was feeble. Cold beans and everything else luke warm. Forgot to bring us coffee and toast, we had to ask 3 times. Not even a busy service!

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

A good stay, fantastic location and nice staff. Room 522 was very dated however and far too dark.
    • Large Double Room

The room was very dark and the bathroom was especially dark and the planning meant that the sink seemed to take up most of the space so you couldn’t properly use the mirror. I really did not like the design or the functionality of the bathroom, sorry.

The breakfast and bar and beasserie

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

Disappointed also that we were unable to upgrade

When we arrived at the hotel staff were fine but on going to our room this was freezing so much so we had to have a heater brought in because the heating seemed to be faulty and the head of housekeeping agreed this was unacceptable even the windows the were draughty and had to have. Curtains drawn all day to reduce the coldness.

Generally very good.
    • Superior King Room

Description of the room on booking.com led me to believe that there were sufficient beds for 2 adults and a child. We managed fine but not absolutely as described ( and not 100% ideal).

• Reviewed: 25 October 2018

It was generally ok , I’m a local so know of the hotel
    • Standard Twin Room with River View

Visible cobwebs , the general decor is in need of a refurb , we thought the offer of continental breakfast for £16 each overpriced , so we went to violets quayside , very substantial and cheaper

The gentlemen on the check in desk , very sociable , the view of the Tyne , the brew dog ale , shower was good , bed was comfortable

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

The bedrooms are lovely and ours was quiet and peaceful

Restaurant was full and we couldn’t stay for dinner. Dissapointing as we had elderly relatives with us who would have preferred to stay in.

The bedrooms are lovely and ours was quiet and peaceful

• Reviewed: 23 October 2018

Perfect little home town city break

Very little we didn't like... there wasn't a plug next to the bed but it's not like it's a deal breaker. Shower could have been hotter but I figured out a workaround by reducing pressure.

The suite. It's was fabulous. Comfy bed, lots of space, sofa, tv, and not just a scrappy little half arsed tv it was a larger screen hd tv. Little touches like the slippers etc. The mini bar was tempting but of course pricey... but all mini bars are pricey. Definitely ticked this if the bucket list!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Perfect location

Would have been nice to have dressing gowns and slippers available in room. Most hotels of this rating have this.

Excellent sized room, perfect for families. Wonderful view.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Very relaxing and great service

Would have liked a better view. We were at the side of the building, so couldn't see the millennium bridge.

Delicious breakfast, really nice coffee and great service. Enjoyed a lovely evening meal with great service. Room was really comfy, clean, nice bathroom. Would definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Would like to stay again get told more about the place
    • Superior King Room

First time at the Malmaion, didn’t get told much all I got was your room number didn’t no about the spa, nothing else! Hairs in my bath, condom packet side my bed!

Breakfast was lovely!

Great Friday night stay!

Great location we were just a short taxi ride away from the arena, and a walk back. Great views over the river, with some really good bars and restaurants close by

Just perfect!
    • Superior King Room

We stayed on the evening of our wedding. The staff were so amazing, letting us drop a suitcase off the day before and when we arrived on the evening our case was waiting in our room. When we got into our room, they had given us an extra romantic touch with rose petals on the bed and a bottle of champagne to celebrate! We also had an amazing view of the Tyne, millennium bridge and Baltic! Breakfast was also the best I’ve had! The baby hash browns were to die for!! Cannot thank the staff enough, so attentive and friendly. Thank you for making our first night as husband and wife so special!

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Our first wedding anniversary stay.

No free car parking.

It was our first wedding anniversary, so we decided to stay at the Malmaison, where we stayed for our wedding night last year. We enjoy the fantastic views out of the dual aspect windows, of the River Tyne and the quayside especially at night. Staff are very welcoming and attentive and it was good to see some of the same staff from our stay last year. The quality and quantity of the breakfast was just right and tasted lovely. We had the same room as last year and it was still in excellent condition.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Great hotel very fancy would come again

Some staff on reception was rude Price of the dinners at the hotel where over priced for the amount you got The parking for the hotel is rubbish Shower wasn’t that powerful

The bed was very comfy Room services was quick Black out curtains where great wish I had them at home !!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Croissants were lovely.

Nothing. All good.second time we’ve stayed and second time equally as good as first.

Croissants were lovely. The bed was comfy and I had a great nights sleep.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Highly recommended

Pillows were too soft. We were very nearly charged for a service we didnt request or use.

Rooms and communal areas were immaculate. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Most enjoyable. Would certainly stay there again.

Thought breakfast was a little expensive. Chose to eat out.

Excellent location. Very clean and comfortable, room very spacious. Restaurant very good. Nice relaxing bar area. Overall good value.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Ok

I had the misfortune of actually seeing the mattress when I pulled the sheet back by accident. It was grim...

Neil on reception was great, he really helped me out with some docs I needed to send in a hurry. I would have been really stuck without his help

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Lovely hotel, staff accuse visitors of lying.
    • Superior King Room

The clock in the room was incorrect by 1 hour. It said it was 12pm so I ordered room service. A few minutes later the news at 1 came on tv so I called the receptionist to cancel my room service. I was then told I still had to pay to which I refused on the basis the clock was incorrect. When I spoke to the manager he said the receptionist told me it was 1pm before I ordered my room service which was a complete lie, if she did, WHY would I call up and cancel when I did realise it was 1pm. They refused to removed the cost and pretty much called me a liar. Lovely for the day after my wedding.

The evening staff were great. Gave us a 1pm check out. We just had been married and were staying here after the wedding.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Good
    • Superior King Room

The lighting in the room was to dark and the deco was quite old fashioned too Needs up dating. I felt the room was not cosy.

The bed was really comfy

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Modern funky hotel overlooking the river
    • Superior Double Room with River View

Fabulous location, unbelievably helpful and friendly staff. Great restaurant...we chose breakfast included option. Very comfortable room. Super restaurants close by easy walk to the town centre.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

The most disappointing stay I have ever had and is nothing like its counterpart in Scotland. DONT GO
    • Superior Double Room with River View

Everything was poor. The staff at reception were surly, the room was small with a broken fridge handle. The bathroom was dirty, the window nets were freyed. The receptionist was unhelpful. The breakfast coordinator was very uncooth.

Very little to be honest. The kippers for breakfast were lovely

Disappointing!
    • Standard Twin Room with River View

The Spa is too small with minimal facilities ,the front desk manger Neil was unhelpful when we had an issue with our booking I would have expected better service with the hotel being so expensive, we felt like we were fobed off. It was my friends hen party and we were not made to feel special. Also for the amount we paid breakfast should have been included. We won’t be staying again.

Bed was really comfortable and the location is excellent

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Staff were super helpful, especially those in the restaurant...
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff were super helpful, especially those in the restaurant - special thanks to Rhys! Location couldn't be bettered and superior room was a good size, with comfy beds and a lovely view of the river.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Disappointing and overpriced

Dirty and dated, very dark rooms/ corridors. Very thin walls which isn’t ideal when you’re between a hen and stag do. Definitely not worth Saturday night prices. Would only stay here again if the price is adjusted as then it’s well worth it for the location. At the moment not a 4star experience.

Staff are great (literally every single person we spoke to), great location, very comfy bed

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Me and my partner celebrated our anniversary there on Friday...

Me and my partner celebrated our anniversary there on Friday night. They left a card, some sweets and rose petals for us. Also gave us a room with a view and didn’t charge any extra. Will definitely be going back!

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Happy friendly staff, lovely accomodation in a fantastic location

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Take out breakfast was prepared and ready for us at check out including a gluten free option. Wish we had longer to enjoy the hotel.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

We had an amazing weekend!
    • Large Double Room

The price difference between Friday night and Saturday!

The views were lovely, the location was fantastic, the staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming and the building was beautiful.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Loved this hotel. The few minor glitches were minor and I had the most comfortable sleep.

No long mirror in room. No mirror at all within reach to actually see in to use. Freezing cold Hotel bar with unnecessary aircon that bar staff could not turn off. Ruined an otherwise lovely bar experience. Cleaning staff asked me if I wanted my room cleaned which I didn’t like. Please just clean it, make bed etc each day rather than making me feel it was a favour.

Very very very comfortable bed. Fantastic quayside location. Helpful reception staff. Nice ambience in hotel. Clean.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Great base to visit revitalised and exciting Newcastle
    • Standard Twin Room with River View

Excellent location on The redeveloped Quayside. Right on the river opposite the millennium bridge. Good facilities inc gym. Reserved parking just across the road.

Relaxing and peaceful

I would have liked a view of the Tyne from the bedroom window.

Spacious room and comfy bed. Bathroom clean and shower hot with an excellent selection of products. Location superb, The Sage and Baltic just across the bridge.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

A deluxe, friendly and relaxing pamper weekend.
    • Standard Twin Room

Excellent staff...In the bar, restaurant, reception and beauty spa. All SO friendly, helpful and great company. Lovely food, cocktails and treatments at the spa. Parking set up so good too. We will be back ☺

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Not up to the usual standard of Malmaison.

The room was at the back of the hotel. It was noisy and stuffy, with trucks and cars speeding along outside the whole night. The breakfast was disappointing. Not up to what one would expect from a Malmaison Hotel. In face the term 'mal' that is used a lot in the hotel felt very relevant this time. And I have stayed here before and really enjoyed it. The gym was pokey too.

The location is wonderful.

Disgrace
    • Superior King Room

Staff, attitude. No room . Ready upon arrival. No sensible staff able to deal with problem. Unsatisfactory. Disspointing. Will stay at a more professiional establishment in six weeks time.

Nothing. Will have to travel to new castle for the next 4 years as son is at university there. Will never choose this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great location, let down by some basic issues

At breakfast the table was not very clean. I was given coffee with no milk and toast with no butter, both basic things. At dinner I was eating the set menu but was then given only the non set desert menu and was then charged for a desert and a 3 course menu - this was corrected but these are just basic errors. Finally water in the bath was not hot enough!

The location is excellent with free parking across the road. The bar was quite nice. Some staff very friendly.

Fabulous hotel and staff. Brilliant Location
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff stand out a mile, extremely friendly, helpful and make you feel at ease. Hotel spotless, bedrooms beautiful and the bed was so comfy. I would highly recommend the Malmaison. The location is fabulous.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Bed was very comfortable and our room had wonderful views...
    • Superior Double Room with River View

All the staff we came into contact with were pleasant particularly the Irish lady at breakfast however attention to detail might have been better eg when checking in we weren’t advised of checking out time and we had to ask about breakfast time and location of the restaurant. At breakfast the following morning we had to ask for milk and butter and when our toast arrived it was cold. These werent huge issues but would have meant my scores would have been excellent. Thank you

Bed was very comfortable and our room had wonderful views and was very spacious. I left the restaurant following breakfast before my husband and whilst waiting for the lift the Irish lady came out of her way to say goodbye and have a nice day. This was a nice touch.

My friend and I stayed for two nights over the GRN - all the...

Literally nothing

My friend and I stayed for two nights over the GRN - all the staff were so lovely and friendly and nothing was too much! It was such a great hotel experience!

Highly recommended
    • Large Double Room

The only downside is the premium that every hotel charges over Great North Run weekend but that is the same for all hotels in the area so not a complaint against the Malmaison at all.

Stayed at the Malmaison for Great North Run weekend. Every accommodation in the area doubles their prices this weekend, hence marking down for value for money. Other than that I can't fault the Malmaison. Great location, really comfortable and lovely staff.

Great Hotel in a great location

It was warm and the duvet was warm and snuggly but ended up too hot in the night

This is a great hotel in a great location with friendly staff. A bit pricey maybe but look out for their offers!

Fantastic views, lovely food and fab staff
    • Large Double Room

In my opinion what could have been better is the lighting in the corridors very low light. Also the towel rail on the room says it’s a heated one and it didn’t really get up to a good temp was very cold

The staff were lovely and friendly. The room was beautiful and with the View of the bridge and the river was fantastic. The resultant for breakfast was lovely. Food was brilliant and yet again a fantastic view onto the river.

Amazing

Rhys from the breakfast room And the older guy (sorry forgotten his name ) on reception were outstanding and also the blonde waitress with glasses in the bar. I cannot express what a wonderful stay we had and the hotel was lovely and comfy but the staff were what made it for us. Nothing was too much trouble . Thank you and we will be back .

Excellent stay faultless

Leaving ha ha

Fantastic staff across the hotel very friendly and helpful Extremely quiet , very comfy bed , food lovely say no more excellent stay all round

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!