Reviews of London Marriott Hotel West India Quay This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

22 Hertsmere Road, Tower Hamlets, London, E14 4ED, United Kingdom

#121 of 977 hotels in London

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Service lacking in some areas, but overall a good hotel.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Service on check in was very slow and disorganised. Given an upgrade due to lack of rooms - upgraded room did not have enough beds made up for 3 of us and the promise that this would be done for us while we were out was not fulfilled.

Room was comfortable and quiet, and hotel is in a good location near Canary Wharf. Complimentary soft drinks offered on arrival was a nice touch. My complaint was dealt with swiftly and satisfactorily on check out.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Excellent quality hotel, staff and service that lives up to its name!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The only thing to comment on is the shower;it was quite low pressure and would have preferred a shower cubicle rather than a shower over bath. I think that is more down to personal taste rather than a negative.

Excellent service, great location, amenities of superb quality that are true to the Marriott franchise. I had my room upgraded prior to arrival as I was on a business trip and needed extra room. Staff were so polite and friendly and very accommodating at check in, free members only WiFi given complimentary and provided with an extra large bed on request. The room was immaculate, clean, fresh, and what a view from my huge wi doesn’t that allowed lots of natural light through.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

The location is perfect for Canary Wharf and for travelling...
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Our first room was room number 206 avoid this room as at night all you can hear is the lift going up and down in the lift shaft

The location is perfect for Canary Wharf and for travelling to other sights

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

I like it’s location, it’s surrounding choice of restaurants...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I like it’s location, it’s surrounding choice of restaurants and close proximity to the DLR and River (River Taxi). The staff were extremely knowledgeable, useful and friendly. I believe the room size is generous by London standards. Excellent value for money.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Nothing bad to say

Lack of parking

Good quality hotel, excellent restaurant and a fabulous bar. It is nestled amongst the bars and restaurants of canary wharf, making the location for business and pleasure absolutely perfect.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Lovely and comfortable
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The only thing that disappointed me a little was that I cancelled my room 48hours prior to staying due to my little boy being sick, then when I tried to rebook the price had gone up but no one could do anything on the price to help with the situation.

That fact that we got back at 00:00 and still managed to order some amazing food and drinks

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Convenient, luxurious, relaxing
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Only pick up was the shower nice but it was a little weak

Great room, great service, my girlfriend had her birthday and they left a lovely chocolate brownie for her!

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

the room was great and clean the stuff was nice and friendly...

Everything was great about the hotel expect one thing. On our last day we ask if there is any taxi or cab to rent/ride going to the airport LTN they said there is and the rate is £80-100 and dont need to book it so we assumed that is fix but when we came back and call the cab the rate went to £180 😱

the room was great and clean the stuff was nice and friendly the breakfast was good but pricey. far from the center there is good restaurant near by!

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Beautiful, stunning place
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The lifts are very, very noisy, and as they are moving all through the night, this made my sleep not as enjoyable as I’d have liked

What a fantastic stay, all the staff were exceptional. The room was clean and tidy. We loved the added bonus we received for my husband and I celebrating our anniversary. Thank you :)

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Fab stay, very comfortable and clean
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Prices of drinks in the bar, but we aren't used to London prices!

Loved the added security of concierge and using room key to access lifts. All staff very friendly and helpful. Beds really comfy. Liked the heated mirror in bathroom so it didn't steam up.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Fantastic
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Place spotless friendly welcoming staff go out there way 2 help you beds are super me n my friend had double bed each we love the supersize towels Tv fab bathrooms beautiful location fab just love it here we didn’t want 2 leave breakfast great choice

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Very enjoyable, would definitely go back.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nothing to comment here hotel was excellent.

It took a while to get across London via the tube but once there it was definitely worth it. Hotel was really easy to find, very clean, excellent customer service and the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Amazing views across London.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Comfortable, friendly, one of the best hotel stays I've had.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Parking is the only issue, I suggest using an app 'JustPark' to find somebody's drive close to help you with this.

The staff went out of their way without any expectations to ensure me and my partner had the best experience, giving us a water-view room and complimentary prosecco. Nothing but smiles the whole time.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Fantastic weekend in a fantastic hotel.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I genuinely couldn't fault the hotel in any way.

It is a very modern, clean comfortable hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good value and there was a huge selection of hot and cold food to choose from. I'll definitely be back.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Generally would recommend lovely staff and location advise a room on a higher floor
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

No river view as first floor although I had paid extra, slight humming in room from below.

Loved the staff and the location, great room but water view was disappointing

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Top notch hotel, location, staff, service, rooms and facilities - all met my high expectations!! 🙂🙂
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The only thing I could find fault in was that the shower wasn’t very good. Maybe an option for a bath or shower when you select a room?

Excellent location, staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. Good large room, especially if you are lucky to have one overlooking the quay and the breakfast is absolutely top notch!! We had a fantastic stay and will definitely book with Marriott Hotels again in the future ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Concert stop over
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Perfect location for Queen Elizabeth stadium. DLR within walking distance. Spoilt for choice with various bars , shops and restaurants. Hotel and staff were excellent and very accommodating as we arrived earlier than expected. This wasn’t a problem and we were offered a room upon arrival.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Great experience from arrival to leaving.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nothing could have been better for me.

The room was lovely, bed very comfortable, breakfast gorgeous (probably one of the best hotel breakfasts I have had as there was so much choice). The staff were so helpful. Location was great. There was nothing not to like about this hotel. I will be back.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Super comfortable bed in a spacious room.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Only dislike was the sound from the DLR which is situated just alongside the hotel. This obviously is not a negative against the hotel itself as this cannot be helped by them! It wouldn’t stop me from staying here again.

Super comfortable bed in a spacious room. Great location. The staff were a pleasure to deal with.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Was really easy to get around we just used our touch debit...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We had a couple of drinks in the bar and it cost over £21 I know London is expensive but that’s ridicules!

Was really easy to get around we just used our touch debit card nice and quiet over the weekend

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

On arrival it was very busy, the front desk had a bit of a...
    • Executive King or Twin Room with Lounge Access

On arrival it was very busy, the front desk had a bit of a wait but the staff who were not serving made drinks available and informed everyone what was going on ... really impressed

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Great location and staff. I would definitely use again.

nothing really.

The hotel was lovely with great facilities and the staff were excellent. The location was perfect for my friends and myself on our recent trip to London. It was very close to some good pubs/restaurants and public transport links.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

If you don't book direct on the marriott website don't bank on getting the room you pay for!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Despite booking a twin room we were told there were none left and had to have a king. Or pay extra for a 2 doubles room. Not great.

Good location and easy to get to / from.

Weekend away
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Breakfast wasn't very warm, especially the scrambled egg. Bar prices were high, plus service charge automatically put on.

Everything else, lovely hotel.

Room very good, staff excellent
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Breakfast wasn’t the best. Worst scrambled egg I’ve ever tasted and bacon as hard as cardboard. For the price I wasn’t expecting a Buffett

Room very good, staff excellent

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Perfect
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The service was amazing. G&Ts on arrival whilst we waited to check in. Staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious. Perfect location.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Comfortable and perfect location for the stadium
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Double bed for me and my daughter when we had booked a twin

Extra breakfast was a bonus but not quite ready for champagne much to my disappointment ! Staff were so friendly and helpful. Nothing was an issue During queuing to check in we even had a complimentary drink Rooms are spacious and comfy Breakfast was lovely Will definitely return

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Nice stay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Check in took around 30 minutes (although this is unusual we were told), service charges were added every time we ordered not just one total service charge at the end be of our session and we were charged for things we didn’t ask for at the hotel bar (nuts) and drink orders weren’t always correct. Queue for hotel bar was also ridiculous at times. Room service wait times were long (1hr+). Bathroom slightly dated.

Hotel was beautiful inside and out! Staff were amazingly courteous! Decor was modern and stylish, rooms were ideal and very comfortable!

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Not up to standard
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The concierge staff did not communicate as I booked 4 different rooms, I wanted to pay in advance so each guest could settle their extras bills themselves, and payment wasn't taken until I checked out making it very complicated. I also had guests checking in later but I left an envelope for them and tried to pay for them also but this information wasn't communicated and the late guest was told he had already checked in causing a huge confusion and upset. When all we had tried to do was help their check in be easier as they were late for the show. Totally mucked it all up. Very helpful guy at the front however helped us with our parking so couldn't fault this. We had a problem with half filled bottles of water in the fridge that were not water and then the hotel tried to charge us for them!

The bar was nice and the staff and the beds were comfy.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Close to the DLR station ideal for a concert at the Queen...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast could have been included in the room rate, and not a chargeable extra, but many nearby restaurants to obtain breakfast

Close to the DLR station ideal for a concert at the Queen Elizabeth Stadium

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

My best friend & I, really really loved staying here.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

My best friend & I, really really loved staying here. I loved the upgrade that was made as it was my birthday. They also had a special dessert waiting for me with a happy birthday message to it. Everything was perfect. I would highly recommend it.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Okay, poor reception staff
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Reception messed up our booking, it was really difficult to check in, and they really didn’t know what they were doing. We had breakfast included, but the staff challenged that so even breakfast was stressful. Just needs to be more organised. Had difficulties with communication with staff too.

Clean, location

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Simply superb service and situation!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nothing could have been better!

Absolutely outstanding welcome from check-in staff, with free little drinks, much appreciated after a long, hot journey. Loved the hotel ambience and the room was first-class!

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Really enjoyed our stay.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

A rather slow booking in process. We had to wait quite a time but we were brought a drink whilst waiting.

The room we had was a great size. We had a wonderful comfy double bed each. The bathroom was lovely. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay again.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

A fantastic worth every penny luxurious mini break
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I stayed with my mum to celebrate my birthday the room was upgraded when we got there and the staff couldn't be more welcoming we felt very welcomed and special with the extras of dressing gowns and slippers and birthday chocolate brownies in our room number 202 would highly recommend this hotel xx

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Allowed us to check in early to visit London good bar and...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Out toilet facilities blocked throughout the night leaving us unable to use the bathroom

Allowed us to check in early to visit London good bar and restaurant facilities to relax in after a long day.Extremely comfortable room

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Great service and comfortable atmosphere
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

There was nothing that we didn't like, the hotel service and accommodation was brilliant.

We loved the service that was available, The bedroom was very comfortable and the spacious living room allowed us to enjoy ourselves comfortably.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Enjoyable stay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The shower was in the bath and the curtain was tired looking

We stayed here and did not know what to expect but the room was a really decent size, the view was quite nice out of the window. The location was like anywhere else around London, easy access to trains to get you round the place. The breakfast was great the staff were brilliant really helpful and attentive.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Very clean & well appointed with own iron etc
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Very clean & well appointed with own iron etc Their attention to detail was excellent to even supplying chocolates with prosecco for our 33rd wedding anniversary along with a waterside view, It is nice to know that staff really listen and care top marks to them all😇

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Fantastic location for attending The London Stadium,and great value for money!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The hairdryer was broken,and it took almost 30 minutes to get a replacement,by which time my hair was almost dry and curly!

The location was amazing,so close to the DLR. Great,friendly welcome too,and the bed was super comfy! We loved staying here,and will be back!

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

It was great.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

It is a long ways from the airport so the fee to get there was pricey at $100 pounds. But the area is great with lots of restaurants and a movie theater across the street.

The front desk staff were amazing. They were so friendly and helpful. The tram was right at the hotel and connected to the underground. The room was beautiful compared to a lot of the older hotels. Perfect for Americans. The hotel is really pretty. It's in what looks like the new banking district. You can walk to Canary Quay and take the boat to many attractions.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Been to this hotel twice, we will be back

Choice of pillows

Breakfast was one of the very best I have had, eggs were cooked in front of you , lots of choice , room was very clean and comfort, my only problem I had (personal choice) pillows very soft. Location very good, Train station just outside takes to central London

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

The bar prices were astronomical.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The bar prices were astronomical. There’s London prices and then there’s ridiculous prices - these were ridiculous. £38 for 2 G&T and a glass of prosecco

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Delicious breakfast buffet, convenient location and great service from all staff
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom was a little tired compared with everything else.

The breakfast buffet was absolutely fantastic and the staff working in the packed dining area were working very hard on such a busy weekend!

• Deluxe King or Twin Room

Receptionist said our room was an upgrade to an exec king room (611) when it was a normal king room, which is what we’d paid for anyway. But it was lovely just not an upgrade

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Lovely hotel good location good train links

All excellent

Only disappointed with having to eat breakfast in the bar area due to busy day the staff were amazing ensuring we had everything we needed.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Value for money if you didn't get any extras.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The cost of breakfast £15 each if we booked on day of check in,even more if you decided you wanted breakfast on the day.You are better off going to one of the bars/restaurantsnear by. A can of coke from the mini bar costs £3...avoid the mini bar if you can.

The room was lovley, staff pleasant and Great location.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Obviously this is an expensive hotel.

price.

Obviously this is an expensive hotel. Inly go here when you're on business. But it is a great hotel. Good breakfast, good beds, good wifi. Good location when you need to around Canary Wharf.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Excellent stay and would recommend the hotel to anyone who may be contemplating a trip to London
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We could not have had a better experience. We therefore don't have any negative comments to make.

The friendly and helpful nature of all staff was indeed outstanding.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Rolf and Denisa were amazing and made my stay with my fiancé the best ever..
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

There was NOTHING to dislike the place n staff were amazing

As I stayed there the week before I was given a surprise upgrade free of charge... It actually bought a tear to my eye the room was amazing ( executive suite)

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Nice hotel. Lovely staff. Great breakfast as well!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Staff couldn't have tried harder to make sure we enjoyed our stay - we did have a mix up over room service, and they really did a great job at rectifying it. Bed was super comfortable and room was nice and quiet. Breakfast was great with lots of choice, and good vegan options.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

fantastic hotel

nothing - everything was perfect

the beds and pillows were great, we had a free upgrade on arrival which was lovely to have a river view. The staff and hotel were amazing. we loved it

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

The hotel is great.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The hotel is great. We stayed in the executive suite in front of Thames. We tasted the best omelets ever! Our favourites spanish omelete and the one with salmon, shrimp, crab. We had our two infants with us and everything was prepeared for them, from the cot beds to their daily breakfast and meal. The staff was always there for us! They made our daily issues their personal mission. We just have to thank them. We enjoyed every minute of our stay.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Beautiful hotel, perfect location for us wanting a little...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Beautiful hotel, perfect location for us wanting a little less lively weekend. & on top of this, free upgrade for our 5 year wedding anniversary! will definitely be returning! :-)

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

Superb hotel, perfect choice for a weekend stay
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Located in Canary Wharf with many business travellers means it can be fairly pricey during working days. (We stayed from Friday to Sunday and got an unbelievable deal, awesome value for money.)

Located in Canary Wharf, a surprisingly nice business district, and the hotel is very close to a lot of good restaurants and pubs. Absolutely brilliant breakfast. Clean, nice, large rooms and very friendly staff. Easy transportation to anywhere you want to go in London. A very good place to stay.

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

It was a good experience and great value for money.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

When we arrived we couldn’t connect to the internet. The password didn’t work because they spelled my name differently and couldn’t get anyone on the phone from the front desk. Had to go downstairs to sort it out. The minibar was locked even dough we paid the deposit. Again I had to ask about it and it seems the receptionist didn’t unlock it after we checked inn. Unfortunately it was resolved the next day when we had to leave and didn’t get to use it. The pillows I didn’t find confortable, but the beds were.

The staff was wonderful. Very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was amazing.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Lovely staff, clean and comfortable room, yummy breaki & wonderful surroundings!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Availability of Children’s Activity Packs would have been great.

Was able to change room last min, and as the booking was for a birthday- had cake and flowers in room.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

This hotel was excellent and I seemed to manage to get an...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Nothing - it was all good, but just would like you to do the cheaper deals more regularly.

This hotel was excellent and I seemed to manage to get an amazing deal for the night I stayed as I now can't get anything near that price so not sure why that was. So for the price I paid, it was amazing. The evening meal, which I had as room service, was lovely - very freshly prepared and served well. The rooms were fabulous, staff all very very helpful. Restaurant for breakfast was amazing - with freshly prepared eggs in whichever style you wanted, including omelettes. Very well located for Canary Wharf area.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Perfect
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

No view, but hey ho can't have it every way

The service they offered London marathon runners was exemplary -goody bag, special pasta menu and early breakfast. Really well placed for supporters to view the event too. We'll be back next year.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

great weekend at a great hotel in great location

Nothing really

nice clean large room ,friendly staff,they even supplied milk for my grandsons bottle and warmed it. facilities laid on for the marathon runners, two of our party were running, special menus,early start breakfast, goody bag, great location for viewing across at north collonade 500m away , great transport link to the start 18 mins away and tower gateway 18 mins also. DLR 100 m away,loads of shops and restuarants on the door step. fantastic breakfast included in the price, will be back here if we come to london again for sure. cannot recommend enough really

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Really pleased with our stay in a well kept hotel with great service from staff.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The organisation at breakfast could have been improved as there were empty tables with a large queue. Although this was probably peak time with it being marathon day.

The staff were extremely helpful and made any process easy to complete. I was staying for the London Marathon and received a marathon pack of goodies which was a nice touch!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

I stayed for the London marathon and was given a goody bag...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I stayed for the London marathon and was given a goody bag and good luck message by the front desk which was a nice touch. All the staff were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

a busy weekend at hotel ( London marathon), staff were...
    • Studio Suite with Lounge Access

a busy weekend at hotel ( London marathon), staff were amazing, attentive, friendly and imformative ... a credit to Marriot ... room was well equipped and very comfortable... highly recommend

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

The perfect place to stay if you are doing the London Marathon
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The effort all staff went to for Marathon runners were spectacular from the moment we arrived. Each staff member always had our best interest as a priority.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Staff were great and supportive of marathon runners with...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Slow service on reception, had to wait a long time to get checked in.

Staff were great and supportive of marathon runners with goody bag, eaely breakfast and maps printed out and ready to go. Rooms were nice and spacious too.

Exceeded our expectations
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

The staff we’re sll really helpful and genuine. We were there for the marathon and they made me feel like a superstar! I’d left my marathon kit in a heap on the bed, we returned to our room and it had all been laid out for me. Such a thoughtful gesture.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Best I've stayed in for years

The marathon!!!

Stayed here before London Marathon. The little touches, welcome goody bag, early breakfast etc. Staff were incredible. Overall fantastic experience. Thank you

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

We were there for the London Marathon and they went over and...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

We were there for the London Marathon and they went over and above for the runners. They put a Buffett on in their restaurant the night before for the runners which was spot on, and started breakfast early for those that needed it. Everyone was really helpful regarding directions and transport. Very impressed!

Great breakfast options
    • Executive King or Twin Room with Lounge Access

Great breakfast options Time breakfast was available from Comfortable bed Attentive at check in providing guests in queue with cold drinks on a hot day

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Booked this hotel as a great location for the London...
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Booked this hotel as a great location for the London marathon, great touch was receiving a goodie bag from the hotel when checking in. The staff went above and beyond for our needs and made up an additional twin bed. They even upgraded me to a suite which was very much needed to relax the night before the marathon. I will certainly be booking again for next years marathon

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Great hotel. We loved it.
    • Deluxe King Room with Water View

Long queue for check-in, which is not the hotels fault - they were working quickly through it. Shower wasn’t very powerful.

Comfortable bed. Room facilities were very good. Lovely view. And the staff were lovely.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Excellent!
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Excellent stay - was asked why we were visiting and explained it was for my birthday. Went out for the day and came back to complementary drinks with a card. Excellent!

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Overall very good, staff very professional and helpful
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

I requested for a room with two separate beds, but instead was given 1 double bed even though I booked my room 1 month in advance. I let it go this time because it was only one night, and I was too tired to make change rooms.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Relaxed and pleasant following a hard day even if my stay was short arriving at 21:00 leaving at 09:
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

Every thing was fine, would be nice if not so expensive but as they say you get what you pay for

Local for my work short walk without any commute, food in restaurant just right for late evening meal. All staff very friendly, relaxed environment

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

My sister and I enjoyed our stay here a lot.
    • Deluxe King or Twin Room

My sister and I enjoyed our stay here a lot. A very nice hotel with friendly staff and although it is big, it doesn't feel that way. Great breakfast with lots of options. It is a bit of a trip into town, but O2 arena and restaurants and bars are close by. I would recommend staying here.

Browse London Marriott Hotel West India Quay Traveler Photo Gallery