Reviews of Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

17-25 Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW1X 9NU, United Kingdom

#637 of 977 hotels in London

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

Location, and out door bar.

Understaffed on weekends no answering from reservation and room service. and on really busy days could be challenging to get someone to answer your calls. The bathtub is old and ugly and pretty high to step in. Very slippery and dangerous should be changed to walk in glass shower.

Location, and out door bar.

• Reviewed: September 17, 2018

• Superior Twin Room

Asked for an early check in since I arrived at 7 am. Didn’t get my room till 3 pm Very dirty bathroom (fungi on knobs) Shower curtain is dirty and disgusting Receptionist was not nice and welcoming Price is VERY exaggerated for this kind of room You can literally hear everything in the corridor Bathroom is very small!!!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

good location small room

very small rooms, very small bathroom, very old, the shower very old stail, no rops bath no brash

the staff was very helpful Mohamed and Ashraf, the location in slone street near the Harrods and all the Brands like Finde Gucce, Dior, Hermes ....

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Location was perfect for shopping!

Location was perfect for shopping! Not many good food choices nearby and room service was over priced for what it was. Small but cozy rooms and quiet location as well. It's a good value for Knightsbridge, but don't expect super luxury. The lifts could all use some work as well as they were super slow! Staff was friendly and not overbearing. It was my second time staying here and would do again for location and value.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

It was surprise that we have been given a room with terrace...
    • Club Double Room

This is the second time that we stayed in this hotel. This time was really perfect, nothing to complaints.

It was surprise that we have been given a room with terrace at the new wing! We really love it!

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Great location for sighteeing and theatres
    • Club Double Room

We booked a room for 4 people including 2 children ages stipulated 10 and 13 at time of booking. The room only had 2 single beds pushed together with no other place to sleep for all 4 of us. I slept on the floor without any spare duvet so not the greatest for what we paid, I know its knightsbridge and is exclusive a bit pricey paid £19 for 4 hot drinks, but a bed would have been nice.

Service was excellent location great. Breakfast included which was very nice

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Terrible
    • Studio Suite with One Double Bed

We booked a suite well in advance and it was advertised as 40m2. I even contacted the hotel in advance and emphasized that we had a child and a toddler staying with us and was the room big enough? I was told yes, the suite could easily accommodate two adults and two children. When we got there, it took us 20 minutes to check in because the reception employees were slow and didn't seem that competent. The children were exhausted and we had to wait around. Once they have us the key, we had to drag our bags up to the room. The hotel is old and not that well maintained. The room was tiny. Tiny. You could barely get around the queen sized bed. We were shocked. It looked nothing like what was advertised on booking. A hotel employee confirmed that it was more around 24m instead of the suite size. It was not a suite. When I called the reception to tell them we were probably leaving in the morning instead of staying for the six days we had initially booked, the employee told us that he could 'show us other options'. Some research revealed that they had put us in the wrong room and instead of admitting their mistake and taking corrective action, they waited until we were cancelling our booking and just said that the employee who put us in the room was a trainee and it was a mistake. If we hadn't objected, they would have kept us in the little room and charged us for the suite. We booked out of it the second day and they had to refund the remainder of the stay because of the room mistake. Furthermore, the hotel isn't that clean. The room was fine, but the reception and elevators and restaurant were average in terms of cleanliness. I do not recommend this place. It's way way overpriced and there are much nicer places for the same cost or less.

The location is good if you want to shop.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Nothing positive Very bad Hotel don’t book ever!
    • Standard Twin Room

ITCHY BED, Dirty towels and covers as attached stuff are very rude I checked out on the second day to find another Hotel. Don’t book with this Hotel Ever !!!

Nothing positive Very bad Hotel don’t book ever!!

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

I’m a usual customer.

This was the last time I’m booking in this hotel. When I extend my stay I didn’t know to choose twin bed, so the duty manager Ahmed, said he will do his best so I don’t change rooms with my mum. But it seems he couldn’t find me a twin room to stay so I’d to move, will they informed at 16:00 there’s no room u ha e to relocate to a double room from the 12th floor to the 6th floor! Anyway while me & my mum were packing, start banging at the door, I opened the door I see 3 people including the A/duty manager Serem not sure if I Spelled it right!! But she was furious and shouting at me people r waiting for the room & u r still here didn’t move! I politely said we r moving b/cuz loud voice effects my mum’s ears & behaviour. So I came inside calming my mum down & did my fastest I could to move out with the help of the concierge trolley good help from the gentlemen unfortunately I forgot his name but he was Asian deserve a medal. Changed the rooms to bad one in bad floor. Anyway that’s it. After all this booking at this hotel this’s what I get. Thank you sincerely for your nice services. Good bye.

I’m a usual customer.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

Disappointing for reasons given.

See above

The breakfast food was good and the staff were perfectly adequate. My dissatisfaction as opposed to five years ago when I stayed there before is with tge area which now seems to cater specifically for the middle eastern population. I couldn’t get a snack and glass of wine in the locality. Nearby casual restaurants were Muslim and not serving alcohol. On Sunday night the young middle eastern s brought their super expensive cars and revved the engines along Sloane street from hours. This was a gross exhibition of wealth and I found it offensive and noisy under our window. So not the millennium s fault but perhaps they could at least address the noise issue with the police - . Who actually were present but seemed unable to stop it. One more observation. The bar man did a sterling job but he had too big an area and number of people to service in the evening.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

The staff was very welcoming.

The towels in the bathroom were folded and hanged perfectly, but when I pulled one to use it was not clean and covered with stains of lipstick and other dirt. This was awful.

The staff was very welcoming. The rooms were clean. The location is perfect.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Miserable !!
    • Standard Twin Room

Nothing, The Hotel did not meet my expectations this time. I stayed in this hotel for 3 times (My last experience was miserable). The room was extremely dusty and when I told the cleaning lady about this issue, she said "We can't do anything, All rooms are dusty". Due to the heavy dust, I got a rash allover my body and went to the Pharmacy for that at Midnight (I took pictures of the dusty room and my hands as proofs). Another point to raise is the AC, It was not that cool, but acceptable (I totally understand that the weather in London during my vacation was extremely hot but I believe the Capacity of the ACs must be changed or upgraded for such conditions in the future). Everything must be changed, the old carpets, the dusty curtains and the old furniture). The staff were not helpful too, I called the reception guy and asked him for a 24 Hours Pharmacy nearby, He said "I don't know, check google, It'll help you to find one" - I was shocked when he replied to me like that, I know that google is there, and I know that google will help me to find one, but i was looking for a quick solution for my rash and thought that the reception people will help me to find one. Again, My experience with this hotel was miserable and ruined my whole vacation. I am still suffering from the rash that i got. I will never book this hotel again. I don't recommend staying in this hotel. Even 3.3 as a rating is too much.

The Location Only.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

The bed was comfortable and the rooms were clean daily.

As I had a 4yr old, it was expected that she had to stay in the bed with my husband. I had to pay extra to upgrade otherwise being in a standard room would have been very uncomfortable. This was deceiving on the website. The club room could have been more bigger and food/snacks to be filled up.

The bed was comfortable and the rooms were clean daily. Good spread of breakfast. The staff were very accommodating.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2018

Good location hotel but very bad staff and bad room view

staff is really rude they treat you like they own this hotel and you poor coming to beg them. room view is very bad, check in was very bad any hotel they welcome you with a smile but they don't, plus no one helping with bags you had to carry urself, and checkout is worst I ask for an invoice they told me you cant someone else paid for you !!!!! i paid for myself still they say no we can't give you because you booked throw booking website

only the location was good and room is clean

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

NO VALUE FOR MONEY
    • Standard Twin Room

The concierge service was both poor and unfriendly...We ( 2 elderly ladies) had a most unfortunate and unpleasant experience with the Taxi driver the Doorman of the Hotel flagged for us....The receptionists were very unfriendly... The noise throughout the night from "super cars" reviving outside the Hotel...made sleeping very challenging. Some of the children were totally out of control...The room service food was not up to standard.. The maid did not even "straiten out or smooth" or "tuck in " the bottom sheet when making up the bed.. she merely pulled up the duvet....which.. when one "opened" the bed... the bottom sheet came completely loose... We stayed 5 nights at the Hotel.... I paid 186.00 pounds for 2 nights....194.00 pounds for 2 more nights.....and then...253.00 pounds for the remaining night!!!! No explanation was forth coming for this EXTRA CHARGE....

I afraid there was nothing to really like..... Other than the Position of the Hotel....

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

Would not hesitate to stay again
    • Club Twin Room

Liked everything. The only slight downer was a big ruck in the carpet in the room you had breakfast and I tripped over twice !!

Everything was perfect. Staff were helpful especially Vincent and the coffee shop lady

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Great location to Underground station and Harrod's

Ferrari's drag racing throughout the ENTIRE NIGHT on Saturday night - a lot of noise of drivers gunning their engines. Wouldn't pay this hotel's price for this disturbance.

Great location to Underground station and Harrod's

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Not coming back to this hotel .

When we booked we told that we can have an early check up upon our request but when we arrived none of our 3 rooms was ready . One of them we got it after 2 Pm. The house keeping never refill the toilties and toilet papers , we have to ask for it several times till they bring what we need . In stander rooms they don’t provide slippers or body lotion . The rooms are smaller than 17m .

Location .

• Reviewed: July 21, 2018

Perfect location for Hyde park

Restaurant was too busy to fit us in for breakfast, we were offered the option to carry our breakfast to the bar downstairs to eat, that would have involved us either using the stairs or the lift to carry it downstairs. We declined this offer and left.

Perfect location for Hyde park

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

Wonderful stay by any standard will certainly be back👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

The free drinks and free use of mobile phone during my stay was epic by any standards. The Chinese Restuarant was pretty awesome too!

This property is in the great location any shopperholic will ask for. Great service too

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

The location is the best but the hotel is sooooo old

Very bad smell in the rooms and corridors. Very very small rooms The room cleaning service was very bad

The location is the best but the hotel is sooooo old

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

All Staff were friendly, professional and helpful.
    • Standard Twin Room

Although rather small in size, bedroom and bathroom were very comfortable and had all amenities needed

All Staff were friendly, professional and helpful. Special mention for concierge service - We were looking for cafe/bar overlooking Thames to kill an hour in the sun before heading to airport and concierge ran out to catch us as we were leaving in a taxi offering to call a colleague at a suitable venue to arrange access to what was a private location. Can't ask for more!

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Amazing, friendly and helpful staff.
    • Standard Twin Room

The reception staff can come across as a little rude when asking many questions.

Amazing, friendly and helpful staff. I felt safe in the hotel and the location was perfect no where was longer than a 10 min tube.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Horrible.

Bad service, abused the fact that i came in late to give me the only room with no view. Concierge was always angry, no idea why. Laundry takes days to deliver? Shortage of staff? No idea.

Location, price.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

The location is great 2 mins from tube station however be...
    • Studio Suite with One Double Bed

Staff and service at front desk

The location is great 2 mins from tube station however be prepared to wait a long time to checkin or check out Staff at reception not helpful at all and poor customer service even from the manager

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Very poor experience from a key located London hotel.

Various things weren’t working. 1. Lightning 2. TV 3. Coffee machine had a plug but there was NO socket to connect to. 4. Tissue box had no tissues 5. No drinks in the minibar 6. Overall a very poor experience.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Adequate

I hadn’t taken the card I had paid on and this caused a problem at check in Check in slow Staff only considerate of very rich guests

It was convenient

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

• Standard Twin Room

Noisy street and neighbors with bad sound insulation, A/C is noisy too. Hotel is old and need to maintenance. Room size is tiny. Staff is rood and they taking lot of money as a deposit!! Bad experience

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

We had dinner in the chinese restaurant.

We had dinner in the chinese restaurant. The food was good allthought the staff had trouble coordinating it meaning that it was getting Cold. The service in the restaurant were way below the standard of other Millennium hotels I have stayed with.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

A Disappointment in Central London

Hotel management should let us know there was a refurbishment going on during booking and airconditioning doesnt work. No cold water and furniture were very old.

Location is good.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Ripped-off and very disappointed!!!

Do NOT recommand: Extremly noisy at night! We woke up like zombies! A 4 star which can’t invest on some sound proofing, at least the windows, u’d think you are sleeping on the riad side. The fridge was not working, we complained but they said “no it is working” without even coming to check! Small bed, and we asked for a cot twice but no one bothered, so we squeezed our toddler with us on the double bed. I was shocked of the smell in the corridor outside the rooms! And inside them too! For the mad prices they charge, they can deffo afford some febreeze at least.

The breakfast was not included in the high price of the room, we had to pay for it but it was a nice buffet with good staff

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

It’s a great hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

It’s a great hotel, staff are very friendly and accommodating. Hotel is very clean, I’ve been told the Air conditioning was recently upgraded, it’s fully functioning so it’s good too. The Chinese food at the hotel restaurant is delicious, the waiting staff are very helpful. They made my experience a very unforgettable one. Location is really the best, close to Harrods, Harvey Nicole and hotel is on the Sloane street where all the fashion shops are. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family. I will be back soon.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Fantastic area near everything

We liked everything

Right next to Harrods, walking distance to beautiful Hyde Park and Hop On Bus for touring. Walking distance to Victoria & Albert Museum. natural History Museum... excellent high-end area.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Excellent in all respects

We have no complaints about this hotel. The air conditioning was broken, but we were provided with a portable air conditioning unit which was more than fit for purpose.

The staff were friendly, attentive and efficient. The room was very comfortable with everything provided as promised. The food was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

It lived up to expectations, shame I can't stay more often (price).

There was problems with the air-conditioning in the room but portable air-con units were available and worked well.

The night I stayed there were issues at a hotel nearby. A problem not of Millenium Hotel's making but they went above and beyond to help clients with the situation and offered extras without request. Good customer service.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

I would never stay there again and the hotel rooms require to be updated.

No air conditioning which was apparently being serviced or repaired and I was only notified of this when I arrived having already paid for my room! Had to open my window to let some air in and as a result, didn't sleep at all well and felt as if the whole of Sloane Street was coming through my room. Noisy hotel guests coming and going during the night and slamming their doors. Cracked sink in bathroom and lights which flashed on and off. Had to request a luggage rack on arrival which should have been in the room.

Not much

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

great place great staff great weather good food (far to much good wine). nice stay many thanks

The air/con when fixed will benefit the hotel our room 913 was hot and stuffy was supplied with a mobile air /con unit but London was very warm this weekend could not cope so did not sleep to well at night .also say that the complementary water be placed in the fridge just to keep it cold .....just a thought .

The hotel was clean quiet staff very friendly very good know what they where doing happy to help when i lost my card and made me laugh over a new one .......brilliant ....booking in and out easy must say the concierge service was first class booked tickets looked after our bags and then loaded up the cab . ......

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

It was a great venue, loads of space within the rooms, great...

Bedrooms needed to be sound proof, you could hear the traffic very clearly from the outside, especially on Saturday night making it at times difficult to sleep.

It was a great venue, loads of space within the rooms, great location, beds were comfortable and the staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Nice enough hotel. Good location. Nice staff. Needs a bit of updating for the price.

Room was warm due to aircon not working. An aircon unit was supplied but was not very good. Was not keen on the buffet breakfast.

Room was clean and comfortable. Café/ Bar, downstairs was good. Especially for a night time drink. Great location for Harrods and many other shops.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Не бих повторила!!!!

Некоректно отношение - освен обявената цена, която си платих, при чекиране ми charge- наха креитната карта с допълнителни 40 GBP които уж били депозит, който в края на престоя се възстановява (ако няма нанесени щети или др.)... съответно вече близо един месец не са ми ги възстновили! Няколко пъти им писах, от счетоводния отдел уж провериха ситуацията и потвърдиха, че са превели парите обратно по сметката ми- е, това никога не се случи. Явно това им е скрит начин за по- висока цена на стаята! Не съм доволна, това ме подразни изключително много!

Локация

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Close to Harrods and Harvey Nicoles, and also have quality...

Small room. Toilet is a bit old and small too. Room is hot during this summer season.

Close to Harrods and Harvey Nicoles, and also have quality Chinese restaurant in the hotel which is good for Asian traveller.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Family trip to London

It was a very good choice. Great place, in a fancy area within a walking distance from Hyde Park, a tube stadion and a turistic bus stop practically around the corner. And as a bonus Le Chinois restaurant right in the hotel. Highly recommendable.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

The location is very convenient, next to Knightsbridge...

The AC was not working in the hotel so I was lucky it was a cold night but that's something to review with the hotel before you book.

The location is very convenient, next to Knightsbridge subway station, Harrods and Hyde park.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Great location, tired hotel with unbearably hot room in desperate need of refurbishment.

Shabby room and bathroom, desperately in need of refurbishing. Very hot room with huge, ineffective portable air conditioner unit, wheeled in and plugged in which took up a lot of the small floor space. This was a ‘superior room’ but very disappointing.

great location

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Poor room service

Thanks air conditioning was very poor. Ordered room service a meal at £22.50 a biryani should have had chutney with it and it didn't, rang down to tell them nothing came. Reported it that the meal was spoiled but still got charged.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Nil
    • Superior Twin Room

apart from the staff being friendly, nothing else. The room was dirty as well as having no air conditioning in the room, the staff explained it was temporarily broken but didn’t make an attempt at fixing it. And it didn’t end there, the WI-FI was not working, breakfast was bad, oil and salty, no refills after 9:30am. Would definitely not recommend under any circumstance.

Nil

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Not the best service
    • Standard Twin Room

Cleaning wasn't done on the whole floor. They apologised but i didn't expect it would happen in such a hotel. Service is ok. But when i asked during breakfast to fill my drink container with coffee it was forgotten or ignored.

Great beds, good food.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

The Location was great

AC not working Club Room size is very small They force me to upgrade my room with additional amount of 100£ per night because I have 2 years kid with me !! Too too much

The Location was great

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Just fab

Nice staff - good value considering the fabulous location. Room was nice clean and had what was needed. We had room service and the food was lovely too - would recommend and will stay again when visiting London

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Overall i enjoyed my stay, and probably will be back again.
    • Standard Twin Room

I like staying at Millenium Knghtsbridge Hotel in London because its location. The Hotel is ok however, its becoming a little dated and would be good to do a little refurbishment ;-)

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

Stay away!

Staff very very rude. No soundproof windows so you hear everything outside. Very unpleasant stay. Not up to standard with other nearby hotels in London.

The location.

• Superior Twin Room

Air conditioner was broken all the days we were there. Receptionists were very unfriendly as well as the very poor breakfast they serve with unfriendly staff and rude as well.

No air conditioner !
    • Standard Twin Room

The air conditioner was NOT working !! And they informed us after we paid full amount. It was noisy and hot we couldn’t sleep we changed the hotel the next day and asked for refund.

The location and breakfast were great

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

no gym, no sound proof rooms, we had to ask for 1 extra...

no gym, no sound proof rooms, we had to ask for 1 extra toilet paper, for one extra shampoo, 1 extra towel. generally very stingy in the rooms basic facilities

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Worst experience of my life .

Everything!!! They wouldent refund ir book us in another millinum hotel. It was very hot in londen . I was suffocating in room and even fans they provided were very week . Its not acceptable to pay what we paid for standerd of service like that . They should have informed guests air conditioning was not working

Nothing they did not inform us air conditioning was not working it was like we booked in a hostile

Air con didn’t work

Hottest weekend of the year so far and the air con wasn’t working. Nothing was mentioned to us until we told the staff that our air con wasn’t working, to which they told us the whole building wasn’t working. That was it...

Location was good.

No AC but good compensation

The AC was not working, the room was like an oven although next day the offered us a free upgrade to a club room which was better and the brought 2 fans and the problem was fixed

Very Poor

The furniture in the room was damaged and old. The AC did not work. The mixer taps did not function, either the water was very cold or extremely hot. When requested ironing board, the ironing board was damaged. Not all lamps had functioning lights. Cleanliness was below average.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

Total despair, abysmal !!!
    • Standard Twin Room

I would have given a ‘0’ , except for the reasonably polite staff. The Hotel is in serious need for major repair and refurbishment! Lift are old, noisy, archaic. Carpets in hallway and in our 2 rooms are old like cleaning rags , dirty ,and shredded. In Room, beds and sofas are noisy , desks and lamps are dusty but our bathroom is clean.THE WORST IS all the central air-conditions are not working for the whole building and we could open the window for about 2 inches opening; behind curtain , the windows are especially dusty and dirty too ; so we complained and complained.... and again complained..., first they changed the rooms to a bigger ones and offered a fan in lieu of the air-conditions!! Those rooms were still like oven ; we requested to change the Hotel , and the manager complied , transferred us to the Millennium Bailey Hotel in Kensington ; I recheck the Bailey and we protested that the Bailey is far from center town and the rooms being offered there were small and at lower rates ; finally they upgraded us to a bigger rooms which we accepted as logical compromise at around 22.00 hrs. This tricky offer should not have been made at all , and the manager should better do the best for their guests in such situation. AND The Hotel and Booking.com should have been more transparent and more honest in giving/updating information for the customers , not trying to hide issues and subjecting the customers to these situation! The Bailey Hotel has nice refurbished rooms , clean , and is next to a tube station , I actually stayed here before and know the area well ; the rest of this stay is comfortable and the staff members at the Bailey are very nice and helpful. I would give the Bailey an ‘8.5’.

I stay here many times before and like the closeness to Harrod , Harvey Nichol and all the shops/restaurants.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Over valued for its facility.
    • Club Twin Room

The air condition was not working, and they claimed that it got broken which I highly doubt because they didn't fix it in more than 4 days. The coffee machine that we had in our room is disgusting, really dirty. The fridge is not working and the shower broke.

The location is good, the breakfast is not bad.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

The air con was not working and it was rather hot.

The air con was not working and it was rather hot. Without asking the team placed a fan in our room great gesture, unfortunately it was rather noisy and we had to turn it off.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

6.0
    the air con wasn't working - hottest day of the year so...

as above

the air con wasn't working - hottest day of the year so far and i had a front bedroom so it was noisy with the window open. couldn't sleep

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Needs some attention
    • Club Twin Room

I was made to feel quite uncomfortable checking in with my 2 teenage children ( age 18 and 19) the receptionist demanded ID as if she didn't believe we were related, even though the booking was for three adults.. a frosty welcome. With a surprise demand for a deposit before the keys were handed over, something I've never experienced in any other hotel.I have to admit the rest of the staff were nice, in particular the man in the bar on Monday night. The room was OK. Good view, pretty shabby bathroom but clean enough. Breakfast was OK, nice coffee. Not much sleep on the first night as it was noisy outside, music, shouting. Would have been better with the window closed but the aircon didn't work.. I could go on but I think ive said enough... Would I go back? Maybe if there were a few changes..

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Pleasing as we chose to ignore the downs and looked at the good.

The room was too small and the bathroom extra tiny, the shower could have had a handheld version, The carpet in the room was cut and torne and caused me to trip in it. The airconditioning was fearsly unbearably hot even when the tempriture was turned right down so we just switched it off.

The Locality was excellent. The staff of ALL grades were all extra helpful and friendly. The location is second to none . The food was well presented and well cooked.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

This has only the location going for it.

The room was tired, for example some of the wooden furniture was chipped and worn. The double glazed windows were partly misted up as if the units had failed. The style of the room was dated. The air conditioning was abysmal. The television did not work.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

VERY MEDIOCRE

THE HOTEL NEEDS IMMIDIATE REFURBISHMENT! I HAVE BEEN GOING SINCE 2004 AND IS STILL THE SAME! GUYS DONT BE STINGY BRITISH LOLLLLL INVEST ! SECONLDY , I ASKED FOR IRONING SERVICE AND THEY TOLD ME THERES NOTHING ON WEEKENDS "BUT WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH AN IRONING BOARD TO DO IT YOURSELF!" AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU ARE A JOKE.....

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

I travelled here with my daughter for her 21st birthday,...
    • Standard Twin Room

I travelled here with my daughter for her 21st birthday, staff spelled out birthday wishes in rose petals on the bed, and also provided a small cake FOC. All the personnel at this hotel were absolutely wonderful, so polite and helpful. This was a real treat for us as we would not normally be fortunate enough stay this close to Knightsbridge, but we were treated like VIPs from start to finish. Beautiful room and excellent facilities - I could not find fault with anything and hope to return soon.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Fantastically located for siteseeing Helpful Kind and efficient Reception Staff. Brilliant for Taxis
    • Standard Twin Room

The Restaurant on the 1st Floor was a bit noisy only due to a very large group of people. Thankfully the Staff were very polite and friendly and looked after us well..

The Reception Staff were excellent, afternoon, evening and following morning. Helpful and kind. We were helped with our bags by courteous staff. It happened to be part of my mother's birthday visit to London for celebrations etc and by the time we arrived in our room there was a lovely decorated plate with a lovely slice of chocolate cake for her welcome her. The room was spacious and quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The Hotel is fabulously located on Upper Sloane Street so fantastically placed to get cabs and buses to all locations. A wonderful part of London to be based. Prices of rooms not overpriced for this part of London. Huge choice of breakfast. Plenty of Tea and Coffee and milk in the room along with a fridge/minibar. lots of lovely Millennium Hotel bathroom soaps hair shampoos etc. sewing kit, bath- cap.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Would not recommend it to anyone.

The staff were mainly rude, the hotel does not offer any facilities - no swimming pools or hair salon. the rooms are very small- even when upgraded to a bigger room; and the wifi is not very strong The breakfast was ok (eggs and sausage were very oily). They have only one trolly for the whole hotel which made waiting for checking out take about 20 minutes. They have deducted money numerous of times from my debit card stating it's for deposit. I have yet to receive the frozen amount. (my bill was up to 400 pounds, they have deducted 600 pounds). Yes, it is much cheaper than nearby hotels, nonetheless the experience made it difficult for us to come back.

The location - the hotel was in the heart of Knightsbridge The manager was great, Ahmed (night receptionist) was also helpful.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

The location was great .

Unfortunately we hardly slept because the room was so hot . When we called reception in the middle of the night they told us to turn off the air conditioning as it was actually heating the room up . We had a terrible sleep and woke up early and left this morning.

The location was great .

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

It was fair. If not for the hotel's very good location, I wouldn't recommend the hotel to anyone.
    • Standard Twin Room

The housekeeping staff wasn't diligent in providing koreplenishment of facilities. The first night they didn't replace the hand lotion but just got the open one and placed it in the bathroom like it was new. Worse, one night they didn't provide any of the complimentary bottled water. When we asked housekeeping said they didn't have any delivery but provided no solution.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

really good! will be back

the phone expensive --one English pound per minute--however they had the "handy" phone which was really great and all my friends were impressed with that

Everything --the staff --the room and especially the staff and food at breakfast

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Very good definitely would stay there again

The shampoo that was provided was very harsh on my hair. The after 11pm room service was very limited in terms of choices and it was served cold and watery . I had to take it back . What the duty manager offered to reheat it in a microwave which was not an option for me so I asked to send it back. Other than that the coffee and breakfast were great.

I liked it very much . The location is great . The beds were very comfortable they have a back door patio for drinks and coffee. The service was really good . it was my third time staying there . It definitely won't be my last

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Not worth the money stayed in better ibis’s.

They pushed two mattresses of different heights together as a bed, very uncomfortable. Sheets had stains on them. Mini fridge never got restocked after requested. Tele was constantly glitching. Heating was broken on full max. Air con only blew hot air. Shower was either freezing or boiling no in between. Bed side tables were covered in dust.

The lobby was pretty

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Great location, noisy hotel.

It was extremely noisy. The staff room was the room right beside ours and they kept slamming the door.

Location is excellent, 2 minute walk from Harrods. Bed was comfortable.