Reviews of My Brighton 4 stars

17 Jubilee Street, Brighton & Hove, BN1 1GE, United Kingdom

#17 of 60 hotels in Brighton & Hove

Amazing

The fact that there were speakers in the ceiling but I couldn’t figure out how to use them until the morning when I had to leave haha. Overall, everything was amazing in the room

Quirky hotel in perfect location
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

When we arrived, we were expecting a twin but had a double, when we questioned this, we were told you must contact the hotel and request a twin when booking, a slightly inconvenient way of doing this I feel especially if you’re unaware of procedure! Our room was an access room so had a large wet room, we were looking forward to the idea of a nice shower or bath, again we questioned this and was told it’s “pot luck” as to what you get. We’d been hoping for a quirky room. Coffee in the room was extremely strong and no where easy to plug the kettle in.

The bed was extremely comfy and the air con was fantastic. Hotel is in a perfect location for shopping, a good range of restaurants close by. Lovely cocktail bar in the hotel, we also received 20% in their as we were staying in the hotel.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Chic, stylish and central.

There was nothing I didn't like

Everything. My first stay was a few months ago when they had problems with TV connection but they promised they were upgrading. The TV service is now added to the fabulous I gave everything else. Oh I did I mention the best location.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The Hotel is lively, the staff are very helpful.

The standard double room was very small you could easily walk into the chair as you passed the bed. although the room had all you needed it looked very basic the makeup mirror was a good extra but it was placed too near the sink so you had to lean into the sink to use it. The room looks Sci fi a good idea just needs more thought with the layout. Maybe we were just unlucky with our room. Parking was very expensive £31 for onsite which is the most I have paid at an hotel.

The Hotel is lively, the staff are very helpful. The bar is great with good music and a wide range of cocktails. The mini bar was well stocked with extras I haven’t see in other hotels. The Coffee and Tea in the room were very good.

Location and decor
    • Junior Suite with Feature Bath and Walk In Shower

Curt staff at breakfast bar Mattress was tired and needed replacing Old tv with no HD Well over priced for room and service. Would not return which is a shame as huge potential to be a really special place if run with more care and attention.

Location and decor

Fantastic hotel

Everything was perfect! The most comfortable hotel I've ever stayed in. Spacious, clean rooms. We particularly liked the mood lighting which gave the room a lovely warm ambience. Will definitely be back.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Wonderfu;

Would prefer to have a snack menu in the room for those who would like to stay in the room and eat there

Very Comfortable hotel will be back for sure - Breakfast is a bit minimal but its enough to have a normal breakfast.

Excellent location.

The room shows some signs of wear, somehow these hotels that have a plastic/minimal style age less well than their more traditional counterparts. The standard double rooms all look out to the interior of the hotel so there is no outside view, but that wasn't a problem for me as I was only there to sleep.

Excellent location. Comfortable bed. I had booked the standard double room for 90£, which is an ok price for the quality offered, but I don't think this room warrants to pay more than 100£.

Pleasant
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

This is a pleasant hotel and has been well decorated initially. It doesnt seem that old however much of the fittings and floorings are a little tired and worn in the bedroom and doesnt appear to have been well finished. The toilet kept running after flushing at 0500hrs - Reception came up and fixed it however that was the end of our sleep time.

Location is very convenient to Brighton centre and amenities. Staff were helpful. We got this at a good price through Booking. Mini bar has wide variety.

Location was great and staff were really nice.
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

Room did not look as nice as those advertised plus the room given was a disabled room and not really suitable for a married couple.

Location was great and staff were really nice.

Very good

Too expensive for what you get. The breakfast was only 2 hours, 8-10, and as I was racing that time didn’t get the chance to have any. I recommend to extend it to 4 hours say from 7 to 11 am.

Excellent location! The coffee shop, bar and restaurant on the ground floor make my top 10 list in Brighton. Friendly, helpful and professional staff!

Fantastic location and a really quirky decor which I loved,...

Fantastic location and a really quirky decor which I loved, great cocktail bar which gave you a discount if you were staying, I didn’t eat so can’t mention food, but what made this hotel was the staff, I had travelled quite a way and couldn’t find the car park, after going around the one way system 4 times I pulled in and called the hotel, someone from the front desk came out to find me and waited there until I navigated the one way system again and helped me into the car park - legend!

Great location, walking distance to everything.

Great location, walking distance to everything. Nice friendly staff, very quiet room, didn’t hear any noise from other guests.. nice bar for a nightcap after evening out .. would happily stay here again.

Loved the design and location.

The shower could probably do with a bit of an update but the bathroom was well laid out.

Loved the design and location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were super quiet despite facing the street and having the bar underneath.

Everything!
    • Penthouse Suite

Everything! It was the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in! The penthouse was perfect, the staff lovely and location spot on. Couldn’t be more pleased! We will defiantly be back!

Very expensive for services and facilities offered.

Continental breakfast very poor. No coffee at 9.40. Half a slice of ham on a plate plus two cheese slices. Toaster not working properly and member of staff did not know how to work it. Two members of staff just stood at the end of the bar chatting and showed total lack of interest in making sure that food was topped up for customers. Changed rooms twice. First room had a crack right across the window. Second room had plastic dining chairs which were very uncomfortable. No handover between members of staff. Customer services virtually non existent. No kitchen available at the hotel. Also did not realise that the hotel stood on top of two takeaways. Believed it would have a kitchen for room service. All in all a very poor hotel apart from the cleanliness. Premier Inn offers a better service and and an excellent continental breakfast to cater for all tastes and costs half the price of this hotel. Would not recommend this hotel.

Klara the duty manager was very helpful and persuaded us not to leave and offered us another room with more comfortable chairs.

One night stay for concert at the Concert Hall.

The room was slightly form over function and some written instructions on how to use the rooms facilities would have been useful. It would also have been good ot have been advised of a test fire alarm that took place shortly after we had checked into the room which would have saved us having to phone down to reception to find out what was happening.

Good central location, in house car park, overall style.

Room looked out on a wall, no opening window.

Room looked out on a wall, no opening window. Expected a restaurant and comfortable Lounge plus looking at all the photos it shows a table and one comfortable chair

superb location for Brighton
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

Breakfast - although only £12 each its a minimal buffet - lots of better places to eat within a stones throw

This hotel is in a fabulous location - beach, shops and restaurants all with in easy walking distance. The rooms are minimalistic, funky but comfortable . Coffee shop is great - as are the cocktails in the bar !

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Overall a brilliant experience
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

I booked online and called up about it as well, I didn't like the fact that they were reluctant to tell you about their parking fees and that it was limited to reservation. We were lucky to get a space but I thought they should make it clear either online or on the phone to me that the parking fees were £21 per night. There were black stains on the white towels. I found it a bit odd that they didn't have a kettle and coffee/tea provided in the room, since I thought that was a tradition that most hotels had.

It's in city centre and parking is just downstairs despite how central the location is. Overall the room was clean and there was a wide selection of drinks in the fridge. The room design was excellent and the staff were polite.

Comfortable stay right in Brighton

The only thing some people may find difficult is the layout of the bathroom as the room was more open plan so would light up when using the toilet in the middle of the night (we didn't find this much of an issue).

Location was great very close to the laines and main strip of Brighton. The most comfortable bed we've had on holiday in quite some time and a well equipped room with bar fridge and tv (and DVDs to borrow and watch). Staff were also very nice

horrible start to finish

bed sheets dirty, asked for them to be changed never happen, towels where blood stained, check out was very unfriendly after all I was paying near to 300 pound for this hotel. personally I feel ripped off and would like my money back

nothing to be honest felt as if I have been ripped off.

Love the Hotel!

Its expensive but is centrally located. No Breakfast was included in the £167 we paid for a Saturday night. No worries as Bills Cafe is just round the corner. If you have a Room at the front expect "people noise" until the early hours.

This is a lovely modern Hotel with clean funky rooms and a very comfy Bed.

Brilliant hotel in a stunning area

When going to the bar all the tables were reserved for a private function so didn’t feel comfortable to stay for drinks

I liked how quirky the hotel interior was

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Marmite... Fun for a weekend away, but really not for a business traveller.

Would be good for a Hen weekend (my room was in shocking pink), but not for a one night business stay! WiFi was not working (apparently an IT upgrade...), neither were some basic TV channels. Difficult to access by car (pedestrian zones) and no safe parking nearby (public car park that cost me 22 pounds for a short night).

City centre location. Lots of good bars and restos to hand. Eclectic room decor... you will love it or hate it.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Not very good won’t be going back

The tv in room didn’t Work someone did come to look at it but still didn’t fix it I was not offered a different room also booked a superior room but was just like a double room and It was my partner birthday surprise gift from me I was not happy

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Won’t be back
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

The cheap and tacky room decor, wardrobe door fell off , felt the whole think was done on the cheap, we’ve stayed in nicer Premier Inns

The cocktail bar was lovely, cool decor,

This hotel has a funky vibe.

Parking was quite expensive and the underground parking spaces were very tight.

This hotel has a funky vibe. Good facilities, adequate breakfast available, good location. Friendly staff.

Basic rooms & over priced

The room it’s self , the bed is in an awkward positions . The dressing table was good idea but there’s spot like behind it so getting ready the lighting isn’t great . The seated window the view is of the street like what am I paying all that money for ?!

Tbh the room just wasn’t great I paid £143 for one night and I was bit annoyed it really wasn’t worth it ... it was worth about half

OK for one night.

TV had very few channel working, this was a known problem but not advertised, they offered me a free Cocktail and a DVD to watch, should have been advertised! £21 to park

Ok

Staff no overly friendly

Very bad TV service especially when you had a full day of rain and stayed in all day so had to watch TV on he iPad, not ideal when spending so much money, poor!

The location was fantastic!

I didn't realise that the toilet door would be see through and that the bathroom area wouldn't offer any privacy - a bit of a challenge for those of us in new relationships!

The location was fantastic! Right in the heart of things.

Over priced for what it offers

Breakfast was pretty disappointing. Boil your own eggs, toast and pastries. Shower wasn’t very warm & housekeeper followed us into room to make bed up etc whilst we were trying to get ready to go out

Room was well equipped

More Feng Poo than Feng Shui

As there was nothing we liked, it is hard to be specific. It was more feng poo than feng Shui.

THERE WAS NO HOT WATER. Apparently you must shower during certain hours. Staff were offhand and uncaring.

Modern design led hotel in great central location

Guests should be aware that the shower and basin are open to the room and the toilet door was frosted glass. Also our room faced into the street and was very noisy so request a quiet room towards the back of the hotel if this bothers you. The TV did not work properly and we could only get 3 channels. Payment was taken at check in instead of at checkout - no problem really but unusual.

The hotel is very central for North Laines, The Lanes and short distance from Brighton Dome and theatre, very comfortable bed, parking available with direct access into hotel. Very clean room, provision of tea coffee etc. There is a bar area past the reception area where breakfast is served. Staff friendly and pleasant to deal with at check in/out.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

MyBrighton is a nice hotel in a great location. The rooms are nothing to rave about

Rooms were a bit of a weird set up and the colours a little garish! There were a slightly strange smell that came from the shower after it has just been cleaned so that was a little off putting.

Rooms were nice and clean, staff were friendly and the location was perfect.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Short weekend stay

At first it was hard to find and the parking was VERY tight! My straighteners wouldn't work in any of the plugs in the room for some reason but it wasn't the end of the world (had a mini hissy fit but made do) Tv connection wasn't brilliant but we only used it for background noise really Car park is very tight!!

We loved how comfy the bed was and the lay out of our room! Shower was a decent size and I liked that the toilet had a separate door on it! The lay out of the room with the mini fridge was a nice touch, we had everything we needed and it was very handy to have the option if either of us had forgotten our tooth brush. The soaps provided were nice too. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Our complimentary cocktail went down a treat too, as it was my partners birthday, the lady even made a new cocktail that we recommend asking for as its not on the menu that my partner called 'The Angry Jack' very nice if you like JD with a hint of sweet

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Anniversary treat

Norhing

Friendly & helpful staff Great location Amazing penthouse Great bar & cocktails Lovely restaurant next door Fresh flowers in room Handy parking I could go on......

Great location, design and good coffee shop downstairs

It wasn’t very clean and our door was very difficult to open. I wouldn’t recommend breakfast

Great location and design of the hotel. Good coffee shop downstairs

Location was great!
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

It’s really worn down and super basic. Comes off as a bit cheap and uncozy and definitely needs a make over. The reception hall and bar look much fancier than the rooms.

Location was great! Staff was friendly.

Location was excellent, staff were friendly.

Pillows were very hard, room beginning to look tired.

Location was excellent, staff were friendly. Coffee shop was lovely and service and friendliness of staff in there was fabulous.

Cocktails and staff in the bar were very good despite being...

Original room was so basic we had to upgrade! No wardrobes!! So ended up paying more on top of what was an expensive price. Had chosen this place because it had parking. Mm. It has, but you have to book the parking in advance and it costs a lot. We hadn't, so had to park elsewhere and although not too far, I had expected onsite parking included for this kind of price.

Cocktails and staff in the bar were very good despite being a bit slow in getting served.

Comfortable and easy for a central stay in brighton. Great location but average delivery.

The check in process wasn’t particularly friendly, we had to wait significantly longer than advertised to get into our room.

The beds and amenities were comfortable

Not worth the money

The bed was small and not very comfortable. The room was small the view from the window was of a wall. The room was £200 and didn't even include breakfast. I've been charged on my credit card for mini bar items I didn't use that weren't even in the room when we got there! Waiting for them to call me back in regards to that matter.

Lovely short stay.

The pricing on the drinks, but it was to be expected being a city.

I was dubious about the hotel due to the reviews, but the staff were friendly, the bed was gorgeously comfy and the upkeep was great!

Loved it! Best bed in my life (seriously, still talking about it)

Absolutely phenomenal. I am now comparing every other bed to this one. The duvet is heavenly soft and fluffy, the pillows of perfect density. The hotel was recommended by Anna Newton from theannaedit as a very quiet one despite being in the heart of the city, and I was surprised by just _how_ quiet it was: I went out one night to find out there was a loud party right under my window that I hadn’t heard a sound of. The hangover kit and the passion kit are unique, somewhat funny, but also a great thing :) There is also a disposable camera in the room! Nice design, cheery orange and futuristic furniture. Close to every big sight and to the sea as well; the North Lanes are right out there, and the Brighton Library is next door. Very decent coffee downstairs.

Beds extremely uncomfortable Rooms look a lot better on the internet than in person Staff seem very miserable, no one even said thank you when checking out

Excellent location, quirky design

Although trendy and only 10 years old, rooms need an update: old TV's; not "charger friendly" (no USB ports to charge your phones); still working with DVD players... Breakfast was minimal. Would not take it and go outside to eat.

The Superior Rooms have Barbarella feel to it. The sixties meets Sci-Fi meets India. Excellent location: 5 minutes walk to the beach and next to the the North Laine with all the coll shops and coffee bars. Fact you can park your car at the hotel (at a charge) is a big plus. Has a general trendy feel to it.

Very modern, quirky design, excellent location for going out...

I asked for a quiet room and my room was facing the street. Although room is double-glazed, at night I heard the street noise, so had poor night's sleep. But I am aware that hotel was busy and it was high season.

Very modern, quirky design, excellent location for going out and exploring Brighton

Rooms have no privacy! Beware if your staying with anyone you dont wish to see on the toilet or in the shower! The windows dont ooen and our view was a white wall. When we plugged in our straightners the electric went off. A staff member from reception came up and said not to use the plugs by the dressing table for straighteners so I had to plug them in where my side lamp was with no mirror. Overall this place is just ok. But definitively didnt get the wow factor from this hotel!

Location is brilliant for access to the North Laines and...

Location is brilliant for access to the North Laines and loads of quirky pubs, bars, restaurants and coffee shops. Parking underneath is available although spaces are a bit small.

Size of room and bed, although we had the bedroom for wheel...
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

Breakfast was continental and very limited.

Size of room and bed, although we had the bedroom for wheel chair bound guests and the sink was rather low for my over 6 ft partner!

Love Brighton but not my Brighton to expensive for what it is

The room had flaking paint, cheaply decorated, open bathroom to bedroom, tv didn’t work on most channels and the breakfast shockingly bad for the money we paid for room and breakfast, a bit of ham and cheese and awful coffee

Central location, beach and town-center all within walking...

Value for money Breakfast pretty simple yet good

Central location, beach and town-center all within walking distance Design room / original Very quiet room despite Saturday night life

Good stay for business

More choice for breakfast

Everything great overall, breakfast was a little limited in choice especially after being there a week but otherwise a great place to stay, Big comfortable rooms and beds and the location is great for exploring Brighton

Wouldn’t stay again.
    • Standard Double Room - Accessible

The room next to the toilet had a hump. Every time we went toilet we almost fall over. The toilet/shower room looked like we were in a retirement home, had no window or other way to clear the air. There channels on tv and bad internet connection inside the room.

The bed was confortable had a good sleep.

A great fun and funky place to stay in central Brighton, loved it!

I loved the vibe of the hotel, almost a Moroccan/Moorrish feel to it. The staff extremely helpful and friendly. Check in was easy and quick. I was even surprised with 2 free cocktails to celebrate my birthday! Rooms pleasantly decorated with mood lighting, plenty of plug outlets, attention to detail. Well stocked minibar, plus additional items. Bathroom is open planned, frosted glass on toilet door, non frosted on shower cubicle. so if you prefer to be more private with your bathroom activities, you might not like the this layout. Centrally located in the North Laines. plenty of local bars and restaurants in vicinity. 10 min walk from station.

The location is great , parking on site is helpful, very...

We have stayed here a few times and it is just beginning to get a bit expensive compared to others.

The location is great , parking on site is helpful, very modern and bright decor.

The room was big, very spacious and very clean.
    • Penthouse Suite

The pillows were ridiculously big and did not thin down when leaning on, both me and my partner woke up in agony with neck pain due to this. (We stayed in the carousel room). Due to the amount we paid for the room, we expected a decent night sleep but this could not be had due to the discomfort caused.

The room was big, very spacious and very clean. We had an issue with our telly and the manager came up straight away and sorted it! Breakfast was great and location was ideal!!

The bed was comfy room was clean but shower was cold one...

The car parking was a rip off below hotel and toilets downstairs were unclean and lots of rubbish and random people sitting outside which gives a bad impression when you arrive and throughout our stay when coming in and out. Staff friendly and working with what they’ve got I guess. Over all average

The bed was comfy room was clean but shower was cold one morning and tv didn’t work well. Mini bar prices were expensive for the standard of hotel.

Pillows too hard. Noise from street (middle of the night and very early AM). Didn’t have a great nights sleep. Take ear plugs if at the front of hotel.

Great location. Decent size room.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Total surprise!

TV didn't work and the connection between the DVD player and TV was poor. We were offered an alternative room but it was a bit of a faff by then to repack all of our stuff so stayed put. No complimentary water in the room.

Air conditioning was a godsend, comfy bed, shower to die for, well stocked but pricey mini bar (we didn't use it), quiet room, fabulous location, cheerful staff.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Lovely night in brighton ,well worth the trip ,for business/pleasure and a great nights rest at MY H

Couldn't say I didn't like anything .

Bed was very comfy ,coffee machine a nice touch ,also had kettle for making tea .one thing you don't normally get was an ironing board and iron ,very handy .great location ta boot so all good .

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The hotel couldn't be in a better place being right in...

There isn't a door to the bathroom and there is also a hole in the wall so anyone in the room can see you showering! This was inconvenient, particularly travelling as friends of opposite genders. However this is my only complaint about the hotel and it is easy to overcome.

The hotel couldn't be in a better place being right in the centre of brighton and within walking distance to anything you may want to do. There is a tesco express opposite which is very useful! The hotel rooms are beautiful and kept clean. The staff are very polite. Couldn't have had a better experience!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

myBrighton

The toilet door is a bit confusing. “Affordance”

The hotel was really clean, really liked the minibar. They have a nice bar downstairs as well, would went for a drink if i brought friends with me *gf doesnt drink :(*

Lovely, comfortable and cool!

Only downside was that the TV didn't work, we only really got one or two channels. After speaking with reception they told us that there was a problem with the general signal for the building but they had a list of DVD's that you could borrow for the night if you wanted to. This wasn't a massive downside though because there is so much to do in the area, who needs TV!

Bed was extremely comfy, really modern funky room with lots of teas, coffee's etc. There was also loads of little extra things you could purchase from the room and mini bar if you had forgotten something which is really handy! We also got a complimentary Cocktail for my birthday which was such a lovely thing to do!

Disappointed

The bar closes at 23:00, we weren’t told this so we didn’t get to try the cocktails. Our TV only had 1 channel, channel 4. Not much privacy because of no bathroom door and the loo and shower have glass doors. A bit embarrassing when you have to let staff in the room whilst your partner is in the loo.

Nice cool modern room.

Brighton's Best

The only downside is the signal for TV is poor and I could not access Netflix or Amazon from my tablet. I spoke to reception on my first visit who said they were replacing the whole system. I visited again and it is the same but have booked for next week with a colleague so will see if there is any change in the process..

Everything about this Hotel is fabulous especially the location.

great location, clean and a very modern hotel.

great location, clean and a very modern hotel. we only stayed the 1 night as we were attending my sons graduation so didn't really get to check out the hotel fully, but from what we saw it all looked excellent. We parked at the RCP car park which is just a short walk from the hotel and got a half price discount through the hotel which worked out cheaper than the actual hotel parking

Great Pride weekend

TV in the room was not functioning, however they did offer us breakfast as an apology. Unfortunately the breakfast was of poor quality and even though it was a continental breakfast the selection on offer was poor. If I had paid the £12 for it I would have complained, would advise not to have the breakfast! Our room was clean and met our needs, however there was a bad smell of drains coming from the bathroom sink. Although the hotel is modern and clean it lacked basic facilities such as a lounge area to sit and relax.

We have stayed before and the location was good for Pride. The bed was very comfortable!

Lovely hotel to stay in, but make sure you save your penny’s!!

Prices in for the mini bar was a bit pricy - £2 for a packet of crisps and £31 per night for parking.

I really liked the hotel, beautiful, kept cool, comfy, clean, friendly. We only stayed the one night during pride. But for the price of the hotel room including mini bar, was a bit Pricy. £2 for a packet of crisps & £31 for parking per night.

Gone off milk placed in mini bar.

Gone off milk placed in mini bar. The room was far from superior more basic than in the pictures they are very misleading. On departure the hotel try anything and everything to take extra payments and charges for things that aren’t even a problem ie leaving a wet towel on a bed!!!! Unbelievable. When complaints are made the manager begun to lie all can be proved in my emails. Never ever stay here unless you want to be misled and ripped off. Room was far overdue an update faded dirty floors faded carpets all far from superior. No signal in the room either so tv was unable to watch. Many other hotels in the area less misleading and way more classy

Good location, below average room for the price

I didn't like paying 395 pounds for two nights and get a room that looks old and lukewarm water in the morning. While I understand I stayed during the pride festival weekend and prices go up in special occasions, the old and dirty linoleum, the ageing bathroom sink and the broken plastic chair were a bit underwhelming. The room did not deliver to the levels you expect when reading the hotel description. Also the image I got from booking.com when receiving my confirmation was deceiving. Again I get the photo can only ever be an example but it should be an example of the room you are getting not a room with superior features.

The location is really convenient. A stroll from the station, near the dome and the sea.

Staff were all friendly and very helpful.

The breakfast was very basic, I knew that it was going to be as it states on the website that it was only. Going to be pasteries, toast, cereal etc but it was more basic than expected! There was some poridge and one cereal to choose from some toast and boiled eggs, and 2 pasteries. So for paying £12 each I don't think is was worth that money could have got a buffet English breakfast else where for less than that.

Staff were all friendly and very helpful. They brought flowers and chocolates in a budget chosen by me for my anniversary with my partner and left them in our room for us, and gave us a voucher complimentry for 2 free cocktails.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The hotel was situated in a prime location with easy access...
    • Penthouse Suite

The hotel was situated in a prime location with easy access to The Lanes, the seafront and many bars and restaurants. Good value for money and would definitely stay again.