Reviews of New Westcliff Hotel

27 - 29 Chine Crescent, Bournemouth, BH2 5LB, United Kingdom

#58 of 79 hotels in Bournemouth

The hotel is nice and located really close to the beach,...

You need to pay £10 for parking in the hotel's car park, but it's free on the street just need to be lucky to find space

The hotel is nice and located really close to the beach, less then 10 mins walk

Would have been nice place if looked after better, and staff seemed interested in their work.

Having to pay £10 a day to use hotel car park. Being sniggered at when arrived by reception due to being short. Staff said they want a small rioom. All bathroom fittings cracked and chipped and mouldy. Whole place needs refurbish and staff who care about it.

Easy short walk to beach and area beautiful

Westcliff warm welcome
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The building was a bit old and a new refurbishment is required but overall it was a pleasant stay in a wonderful location.

The friendliness of staff on reception and in the dining area especially Victoria! Who was such a wonderful person. We would recommend the Westcliff to our friends.

Breath of fresh air
    • Basic Double Room

The rooms are a little outdated but expected for the price.

Hotel was great I loved the swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi. The staff were amazing I'm booking again soon!

Never again.
    • Basic Double Room

The staff were the rudest people I have met in my entire life, apart from the two lady cleaners. The receptionist spoke to us vile and aggressively even dismissing our complaint. The restaurant was not serving and didn’t let us know this until we went for food. The rooms were small and antiquated, ours smelt of smoke it was clear previous guests had smoked in the bathroom. Only one bulb worked in my room. We had one plug in the room. The bed was a 3/4 not a double. The room had no WiFi dispite being advertised. Parking was £10 a day and this was not clear on booking. Book in took over half an hour as only one poor man was working, the receptionist was also the bar man which also meant we couldn’t get a drink while we waited. It was 29 degrees on this day which is unacceptable to not be able to have food or drink.

Only good thing about this hotel was its location.

Paid extra for bigger double room with a bath, on arrival we...

Paid extra for bigger double room with a bath, on arrival we were given an extremely small hot room with a particulary small bathroom inc shower. I rung reception to explain and Eddie who dealt with my complaint was very unhelpful and didnt want to know. Poor customer service. Great location but no sleep for 2nights

The breakfast staff are very efficient and attentive .
    • Basic Double Room

The bedrooms are very small and the mattresses need replacing the springs are visible very uncomfortable

The breakfast staff are very efficient and attentive . We really enjoyed our breakfast

The hotel cancelled my booking 1 day before because they overbooked

The hotel overbooked and cancelled my booking 24 hours before the start of my trip just after giving me a call with no options offered. This caused a huge inconvenience to my family and my 2 toddlers. It is unbelievable the hotel it is allowed to do that, if had done it I would have been charged the full cost of the booking and the hotel can do it for free. I have raised a complaint with Booking but have not heard back from them yet.

Nothing, I couldn't stay at the hotel

the personal from restaurant.
    • Basic Double Room

the offer on Booking.com was 200£ for 2 night with breakfast includes and i must pay the breakfast because at the properti they say there is no offers like that.room's their verry verry small.for the price paid.

the personal from restaurant.

Staff were great, food was good, public areas were good and...

Room was very dated! Old bedspreads on beds which are not washed between guests which completely defeats the idea of clean bedding...

Staff were great, food was good, public areas were good and clean.

Clean, good location, nice staff.
    • Basic Double Room

The room was unbearably hot. Opened window wasn’t making any difference. Even a small fan would be very helpful tho.

Clean, good location, nice staff. Spacious room and facilities as described. Very nice, will be back next holiday :)

Pleasant stay over all

Car park organisation poor vehicles parking across main door entrance and in no parking zones .felt uneasy leaving vehicle due to inappropriate paring. Slight damage to my vehicle

Suited our needs

Excellent value for money.
    • Basic Double Room

The music was great but too loud. In my room there was only 2 sockets but wasn't an issue as we charged our phones during the night or whilst we were in the bar.

I would like to say a big Thank you to all of the hotel staff. Restaurant, Cleaners, Bar Staff and Management made us feel welcome. Will definitely be using them again.

stay was average
    • Basic Double Room

rooms on the net booked okay didn't like being mislead

disappointed with the room and very noisey also the duva on the bed was filthy not good enough to cover it up with a light cover needs throwing away also disgusted we had to pay an additional ten pound a night for parking in the hotels own carpark consider people traveling, maybe if charging be a bit more considerate and not so greedy five pound would have been fare price to have paid ,over all I would think twice before rec recommend this place

We loved christchurch
    • Basic Double Room

Pool changing rooms disgusting Room shower ok for tiny people Not enough signs Be difficult for disabled people £10 pet day parking at the hotel you are staying in wow money for nothing

Nice pool

One of our nightmare night

Everything!

It was my worse experience that I ever had in a hotel, the staff was so rude, we requested a core for the babies which they refused to give us and the reason was they said that we booked in online so we were not eligible. The room was ful dust and the was a bed bugs in the beds and we was told the bed sheets was not change for a weeks, my kid's and us was effected with bed bugs which lead us to booked another hotelfor the next night and so lost there another 5 hundred pound. Anyways I'm proceccess of suing that hotel.and we are really disappointed about everything we regretted it

Everything was great until it came to using the room and it's facilities
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Unfortunately that's where things go wrong - Firstly the banister is wonky on the way up to the 40+ rooms and I can see an accident happening (I did report this) The changing area for the swimming pool is basically a shared mixed sex cupboard, not good when you want to change The rooms are uncomfortable and dated. The Beds were (for us anyway) uncomfy and in need of maintenance - if it's not a squeaky base it's a loose headboard. Our first room had no running hot water (was less than a human can stream) but after speaking with reception he moved us to another room nearby - which had a lovely bathroom but the bed was horrible. I spent most of the second night trying NOT to fall out. The mattress just sloped on both sides. To far fair we were given the option of either swapping rooms or just using the bathroom in the second room - but we chose to move over. This was also slightly because the "Family room" we were in was small and we had little space to manoeuvre the travel cot we had (which in fairness we were not charged for) However all that aside having someone else's jet back hair entangled in the bath taps, along with the stains on the ceiling, the wall and also the duvet being stained helped us in our decision to move. The bed in the first room was not ideal but it was better than the second one. And then there is the parking, Whilst it's nice to see the manager/owner doing so well he's got 2 £40K+ cars with personal plates sat out front, it's not so nice when you are handing over £10 a night to park - to me it felt like the extortionate charge was slapping me in the face whenever I went near reception. Well Mr PH please also consider your guests. We have an EV and a charge point for that price would have been nice, A destination charger as they are known.

The staff are lovely and will bend over backwards to accommodate any requests. - The Pool was a decent size (but getting splashed is unavoidable) The Hotel is in a good area 10 mins walk from the Beach and the Harvester. Lots of parking and the inside main areas of the part we stayed in were nice and modern (hallways mainly) We only had breakfast both mornings but this was just right - nice and fresh and served by some very attentive staff.

We had an appalling stay at the hotel.

We had an appalling stay at the hotel. My girlfriend is a keen swimmer so we chose the hotel because there is a pool. When we went to swim on the Sunday morning the pool was closed and staff said they didn’t know when it would reopen. This followed an awful night’s sleep as there was an incident downstairs around 3am involving the police. For nearly three hours there was shouting, screaming and slamming of doors. In addition, the shower in the room was a slow dribble and unusable. When I complained to the hotel manager there were all sorts of excuses and we were offered a miserly 10% refund. Totally unacceptable. Book a room at this hotel at your peril!!

I'd rather go round the corner for the £40.00 per night that i've been to before.

Not Particularly happy £82.00 for 1 Night. The bathroom was a right mess rusty radiators badly chipped enamel in the bath black mould around the bath and the ceiling and so it goes on.......

The fact that the headboard wasn't connected to the bed so banged the wall whenever you touched the bed and rolled over ....

Would not go there again, too expensive for cheap and small rooms.

Free parking

Terrible beds, charged £10 for parking, too expensive, small rooms, requested both rooms on ground floor and we got one on ground floor and the other one on second floor, the room was very hot (the one on second floor, no air )

Sorry. The staff were great. But I would never stay here again.

Beds were old and broken. Had 2 restless nights sleep. Showers were rubbish. And the breakfast was the worst I have ever had. (Mouldy bread for your toast) Sausage took a chip out of my tooth.

The pool

The towels were meant to be white but looked grey and were...

The towels were meant to be white but looked grey and were stained. We didn't use them. The car parking was £10, despite a note in the room saying parking was free to guests. The car alarm went off and a staff member came around checking rooms but no one was asked to leave. We felt this was probably against fire regulations. When we arrived the staff member was sitting in the office at the back and didn't bother leaving his desk to greet us which felt a little rude and unwelcoming.

Shoddy
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Dont know why its called the new west cliff hotel because theres nothing new about the place its old and battered!wouldnt stay there again thats for sure!

The bed and pillows are comfortable.

The rooms are small and one of the room smell unpleasant Jacuzzi was quite dirty. No locker in the changing room. Not all rooms have Wifi

The bed and pillows are comfortable. The rooms were fairly clean.

An ok place to stay
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

It was good location. Pool was nice. Girl working in bar and reception was lovely a d helpful with kids

Rooms very old and in need of attention. Kettle leaked. And tv was tiny

Good cook breakfast, the bed was fine, clean bedding n like...

Have to pay for parking if booked with other websites rather than directly with their website. Old building but ok for the price.

Good cook breakfast, the bed was fine, clean bedding n like the leisure.

Property; not bad. Staff; awful.

The staff, and their complete lack of customer service.

Some of the most undertrained, miserable and downright rude staff that I've ever encountered. Could be such a lovely little hotel, and they're obviously trying to improve the look of the place, as the bottom floor where the swimming pool has recently been redecorated to a very good standard. The location is also fantastic. However, the attitude of the staff leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

Terrible. . Dirty

Room having no shower & springs in mattress caused back problems. Not very clean

The room had no shower & matresss springs had gone . Very old dated . I had to show in spar area while pepole was taking jaquzzi . Terrible hotel spoiled our stay . Breakfast wasn’t good

Awful stay from start to finish
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

On arrival at the hotel we were told that there was a £10 per day parking charge when the parking was advertised as free on the booking site , we went to our room and having booked a room with 2 single beds and a double on an upper storey I was amazed to find a tiny ground floor room with a double bed a set of rickety old bunk beds in it !! I went back to reception to ask for another room and explained that this was not what I had booked and that my children were anxious about using the top bunk , I was told by a particularly unhelpful receptionist that all the family rooms had been given away and that they had nothing to offer me , I told them that neither of my children were happy sleeping On the top of bunk bed but was told I should have booked in earlier I explained that I arrived at 14:10 for 14:00 book in and the receptionist just shrugged ! I was forced to put the top bunk mattress on the floor and sleep on that all night whilst my young daughter slept in my bed ! , quite possible the worst hotel I’ve stayed in and the worst nights sleep I’ve ever had !! The room was so small and cramped that I had my feet squashed against the front door and my head in the tiny dirty bathroom !! The room was in disrepair and had damp patches around the window and large cracks in the walls, awful hotel and really ruined our Bournemouth experience

The serving staff at breakfast were very nice

Smallest room so very dissapointed as paid and booked...
    • Basic Double Room

Smallest room so very dissapointed as paid and booked 4/5 weeks prior to stay. Window not big enough to let air through and no air con and tiny shower room

Really close to the beach, 5 min walk!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Could do with air conditioning in the room especially 27 degree heating!

Really close to the beach, 5 min walk! Staff very helpful, checked out & forgot my phone charger but got it back in no time😀

Very nice experience

Quiet and clean

Good all round quite clean hotel, chambermaids do a fantastic job of making room up daily, would recommend. Nic colebrook Strattons of Bournemouth

Rude staff and false advertising of free parking somewhat tainted our stay
    • Basic Double Room

One member of staff came across quite rude and sarcastic. The other, polite but not of much help. My booking email confirmed that parking is free on site but was made to pay £10 per day on arrival.

Room was as expected, basic but clean.

Great food, great location, great staff
    • Basic Double Room

My room was very small. The bed basically took up the whole room. My bathroom was also very small and I couldn't use the sink without getting water all over the floor. Breakfast starting at 8am was a little late for me as I had to get to work.

The breakfast selection was great and cooked really well. They gave a great pot of coffee. The sauna and jacuzzi more than made up for my lack of a bath tub. The area was great and staff were super helpful and friendly.

Although rather old, overall it’s quite a nice 3 star hotel.
    • Basic Double Room

On arrival it was dark and the parking area badly lit. So we thought the building right in front would be the one to call upon. But the front door was closed, no bell, and noone answered our knockings in the door. We thought the hotel had closed reception. Later we found that they had a second building to the right where reception is, and then everything settled out well.

Value for money

Stayed in twin room in 2nd building, directly above entrance. Nice room, plenty of space. Nice warm indoor pool. Watched footy on the big TV in the lounge...

Very good

Water pressure in shower a little disappointing and shower head needed changing but small matter

Superbly clean and lots of parking. Accidentally left a mobile phone behind and staff kindly agreed to send by post.

Disappointed

It good to have swimming pool but what is the point if you close 8pm ? Not good enough if you open it at list until 10pm.

Very poor bed and uncomfortable night and very disappointed

Shabby hotel, mediocre service, poor value for money

No space in the car park on first night. Tatty decor throughout. Tiny room with too much furniture squeezed in. Worn out pillows. Stain on duvet cover. One tiny towel. No milk for tea/coffee in room. Shower head too low and not movable. Restaurant not notified of breakfast booking added and paid for. Room not made up during my stay. Breakfast food and service mediocre, not worth £8.50. Nobody at reception at checkout time.

Location was OK, that's about it.

Wouldn't stay here again.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room was to small and cramped for 2 adults and 2 children.The room was not cleaned property. There was no duvet on one bed. The beds were not comfortable. The wifi was not working in the room. The shower was not working properly.

The best part was the breakfast. The staff were nice.

Good value hotel

Decor Dated

Managed to get a single room which is often difficult Small but clean and had everything required Free car parking Didn't eat or use any hotels facilities Staff friendly and helpful

Wouldn't stay again
    • Basic Double Room

The bathroom looked dirty there was hair in the shower and sink. The shower cubicle was very small. It took about 5min for the water to get warm and not enough pressure. The bedding smelt maybe has not been changed. Wasn't impressed with hot tube and swimming pool looked dirty, I didn't get in.

The location was very good, free parking a bonus and the bed was very comfortable.

Great value for money if you get a good room

The room was small and the decor in the room was tired and dated. On that floor the bathroom is a shower room (no bath) and the size of a cloakroom. The bed was the worst bit - felt like laying on concrete therefore we asked to be moved so we could get some sleep the next night, luckily we did because we got an orthopedic bed in a room that was bigger and also had a bath in a nice big bathroom. I'd say ask for a room on the top floor if they have room.

The staff were so very, very friendly and helpful, especially the breakfast staff! The young lady (I'm sorry I've forgotten her name but I think perhaps she was Spanish or Portuguese?) was the loveliest lady and our 15 month son LOVED her! Location was superb. The price for 2 nights was great, and the breakfast was nice.

for the money i paid it was ok, but the bathroom let it down. room reasonable size

very small bathroom, sink far too small unable to use only for brushing teeth. quality of bed not good. tv far too small and should have been fixed to the wall.not enough 3pin sockets.

breakfast

Great value stay in a friendly, well appointed hotel, in a good location.
    • Basic Double Room

Bed was a little soft & tired, although it was fresh & clean.

For an older hotel,it has been refurbished to an excellent standard. Room facilities, TV, tea, coffee, iron, ironing board. Small but clean room, shower cubicle with good pressure & hot water. Fantastic free wi fi & plenty of free on site parking. Buffet breakfast with cereals, toast, fruit, croissants etc, as well as a full English, or other cooked options. All staff were very friendly & approachable.

Oh dear.
    • Basic Double Room

Uncomfortable. Noisy. Blocked toilet. No lights working. Tiny room. Fire alarm went off at 8am not a member of staff to be seen for 30mins. No internet. Pillows I could of smashed a window with they where that hard. Boiling hot. Overall not good value for money.

Very close to town centre.

The staff were nice and the room was clean.

The room furniture and beddings too old. Breakfast was too basic for a four star hotel. WiFi wasn't connecting properly in our room, second floor, we reported it and were told it's working.

The staff were nice and the room was clean.

staff, as usual, make the best of any stay
    • Basic Double Room

the alarm on the non-self- closing doors became a little tiresome, even if very functional. rooms were cosy and minimal. very little to complain about, especially given price and staff support.

the staff were helpful at all times, they attempted to go beyond. the rooms were to be expected for the price. thelift was a bonus.

Good value for money hotel within walking disitance of town and beach with a nice little pool

Changing facilities and shower in the pool area could be better. No soap for hand washing in room. Dinner menu not on display and dinner served very early. Some staff could benefit from a little customer service training particularly regarding welcome and information provision.

Pool and Jacuzzi were lovely and warm. Hotel very quiet while we were there and within walking distance of town and beach although uphill which didn't affect us. Lovely friendly cleaner who carried our bag, without being asked, to the lift (thank you!)

Okay for the money.
    • Basic Double Room

Rooms were small-v claustrophobic and lots and f noise from other rooms. No wifi in the room despite being given a code and staff not v helpful about this.

Good location and clean room.

Ok
    • Basic Double Room

Hairs in shower.step in front of toilet.restaurant we were charged full price when we only had 2 courses.finished meal as soon as we finished before we could even get out the door the lights and music were turned off.very uncomfortable.

Friendly.pool temp good jacussi great.

Don’t be put off by the rude receptionist. It was a good hotel.

On arrival at 8 minutes to 2pm having driven from Portsmouth we went to Reception. The Receptionist did not greet us at all just said “booking time is 2pm”. So rude.

It was as described. The room was comfy clean but dated. The restaurant was really good as was the pool and spa. Overall we had a good stay

Great being at the New Westcliff Hotel, brilliant for families with young children - clean pool.

Renovations great; rooms awaiting renovations will be brilliant update when complete. Free parking huge bonus, film facility - nice to chill - the film notebook was truly amazing. brilliant when renovations complete. will visit hotel again.

The staff were very nice, breakfast was great and the restaurant was lovely, the croissants were just fine. And yes the staff were very accommodating - nice. will visit the New Westcliff Hotel again and again, its a nice place very near to the beach as well.

We enjoyed the pool jakuzzi and a lovely breakfast but the room was too small and not so clean.
    • Basic Double Room

Room was very small and dirty. Very old windows and paint was coming off from the walls. Bathroom is tiny not very clean either...

Facilities - free pool and jakuzzi were good value for money. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was great.

Breakfast, restaurant and breakfast service good. Rest of the hotel needs bringing to similar level.
    • Basic Double Room

Room very small and cramped, in need of renovation. Hotel decor similar in old part of Hotel. Restaurant and swimming pool in basement area looked new and presentable. Would stay again if rest of Hotel similarly re-furbed.

Breakfast and service were excellent.

Good location, great staff & would return.

The hotel is looking a bit tired in places but is in the process of being updated.

The staff were extremely helpful. I had specifically asked for a ground or first floor room if there wasn't a lift at the property. The lift in had broken down the morning we arrived and the allocated room was on the top floor in the adjacent building, so requested to be moved. The staff did so with no problem.

Even though the room we stayed in was very small it had...

Room size-very small Spa facilities -poor

Even though the room we stayed in was very small it had everything one may need: hot drinks making facilities, hairdryer, an iron.

Friendly hotel good food with plenty of free parking "happy days"

we had to call the night porter at 1.30am on our first night due to noisy people in the room next door, fair play he came up within 5 minutes and sorted the problem . no problem for the rest of our stay

location was excellent ,the rooms were comfortable and tidy, we were only staying on B&B board. the breakfast was very good , the staff very good and friendly.

Night porter responded quickly.

Bathroom tiny, shower door could not open as sink in the way. Noisy neighbour with music thumping until I rang down at 02:45. Night porter responded very quickly, thanks. Bed hard and TV shelf was so high, couldn't see the screen properly.

Night porter responded quickly.

The hotel was fit for purpose, if I was staying longer I would prefer something more central.

Cleanliness - In bathroom there was excrement on the tiles. Room needed updating in decor and was simple. It was very hot and small. Evening meal was overpriced and the dinner was plain and tasteless.

Good quality hotel, good price for 1 night stay, very polite friendly staff, FREE parking and a good breakfast. It was fit for its purpose. Hotel is being updated so I expect it will be much better in a year.

Good clean and airy bedroom.

Sauna was not hot enough which was disappointing. Towels to small and rough

Good clean and airy bedroom. Excellent breakfast and nice clean restaurant. Felt safe and secure with electronic locking access doors

Lovely break, Bournemouth is a favourite place, but the hotel in this instance was not great.

The room was very small and dated and the beds not very comfortable. The bathroom was beyond tiny, small enclosed shower, wash basin and toilet. We had no hot water! Cold shower, after swim to remove chlorine. Night reception staff not helpful in trying to resolve no hot water situation. After leaving both taps running for a very long time, water hot enough to have a shower in the morning before checking out, not the best! Would I go back to this hotel, afraid not.

The location was excellent, close to the beach and Bournemouth Town Centre. The swimming pool and Jacuzzi were excellent, both warm and clean. Ample parking on site.

Value for money

Some areas of the hotel are a little tired such as the bar area. But for the price I payed I would not have any complaints about this hotel

Loved the sauna Jacuzzi and small pool all for free. Had the place all to ourselves as it was off season. The breakfast was well cooked. I felt relaxed and happy during my stay

Cheap price
    • Basic Double Room

Horrid matted, kept rolling out of bed ; springs up my back side. Also the shower was little to no pressure and was taped up using sellotape to stop it slipping down (which didn't work)

Cheap price

improvements required

The hotel in general is in desperate need of redecoration. The furniture in our bedroom had seen better days. Woodwork was tired and in need of repair. Our en suite was of two square meters with a tiny low level sink. My husband, of medium build found it awkward to squeeze his way into the shower cubicle. High noise levels between rooms (stud partition?). The leisure area was also disappointing.

Breakfast was good. Restaurant was cheerful with friendly helpful staff.

I would not recommend it or stayed again.

Small room, not clean, uncomfortable bed and bedsheet, flat pillows, found hair on cups. Bathroom was not cleaned properly and towels were not washed properly.

Good value option. Small rooms - lovely breakfast
    • Basic Double Room

The room was disappointing in size and decor. The public areas looked very modern and contemporary in appearance but the rooms belong to a much older property!! The night duty manager opened our “locked” door at 1am and terrified my wife. He was helping a very drunk guy find his room and never checked his ID when he gave our room number!!! He should always check his ID before even letting him into the hotel let alone open a guests door. My wife let out such a loud scream and then never slept for the rest of the night!!

The location is very convenient to Bournemouth centre as long as you don’t mind very steep hills!! However there is an indoor pool with hot tub and sauna and a theatre showing family films each evening. Plenty of car parking space.

We had a very nice relaxing stay and we will stay at the New Westcliff Hotel again
    • Basic Double Room

Our room was a little dated 1990's decor, however the bed wad comfy and room cleaned everyday.

Free parking, no deposit on arrival form my card, free wifi.

Ok for one night, it was a last minute cheap deal.

Room was far too small, could only just walk around the bed! Bathroom tiny! Only slightly bigger than the toilet. Noisy guests above did not help, especially when the police had to be called to shut them up!

New building was nice and well decorated. Pool was small but clean and lounge areas were very comfy with large TV screen

Good value for money.
    • Basic Double Room

Flakey paint on the radiator and mattress which sunk in the middle. ... I'm expect it's on the list to revamp next.....

The common areas have been obviously recently revamped. The room itself was ok, clean but dated. The lights have been updated to modern energy saving, but gave no opportunity for a dim light, either in your face or nothing. The bathroom was clean and plenty of hot water.

Won't go back.
    • Basic Double Room

The staffs attitude was disgusting especially at breakfast and the room was really tiny with a very old uncomfortable bed. The ensuite was squashed into a cupboard and to get hot water the taps had to be running for 15 to 20 minutes!!!

A good range of facilities in the hotel and a great location, within walking distance of the town /seafront

Great value for money, would stay again
    • Basic Double Room

Certainly not a criticism but there were 2 children unsupervised in the hot tub & sauna. Whilst this is an issue for their parents and not the hotel, perhaps a sign saying no kids under 16 might help.

Enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.
    • Basic Double Room

The mattress was vey worn, could do with replacing.

The breakfast was very good and the staff very friendly. The property was in a very good location, close to beach and town.

An average stay but unlikely to stay again.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel room door was smart but upon entering it was deflating! Tired and dated, needs updating and a lick of paint. No bedside lamps which was annoying in a family room when you want a child to sleep so we were in the dark lol. Water took a good few minutes to come through warm but when it did the shower was adequate. TV was mounted too high and menu screens wouldn't work, slight annoyance - plus it was over the child's bed which again wasn't helpful.

Just a 5-10 minute walk to town or beach so location good. Breakfast very nice. Evening meal finishes at 7.15 so we ate out as that was a bit early for us. Pool and jacuzzi was good and clean and the hotel also has a cinema room and bar. Ample free parking available.

Fabulous value for money
    • Basic Double Room

The bedroom was too small... Very cramped... Bathroom was tiny, unable to move in the shower...

Bed comfy... Good location to beach, pub restaurants... Good facilities.. Excellent breakfast..