Reviews of No 10 Guesthouse 3 stars

Townhead, Irvine, KA12 0BE, United Kingdom

#12 of 14 hotels in Irvine

Price reflects what you get

Mattresses could be replaced, as they were well worn. Ended up sleeping on the floor, not great if you have a bad back, or need a firm mattress. The pillows and the duvets were both very thin. The pillows provided no overall support. Could deal with the duvet in the summer months but not if it was colder. Kitchen was fine, microwave was old but working. Had to ask for more toilet paper on our last day, as it hadn't been replenished and the bins weren't emptied for 4 days. They don't lie about the self-catering. Staff seemed impatient, didn't wait long for me to answer the door before trying to come in. Walls are very thin, you can hear everything like you're sharing a room with 5 other people.

Was asked if I needed any additonal towels or other supplies when I eventually did see the cleaner. Amenities are good, shower was good, tv was nice and a kettle in the room was a nice touch. Drawer space and hanging rail was nice to have aswell. Location was great, never had any trouble with the free on street parking at all. Very easy to get around town and easy to find. Great option for budget accomodation, can't complain too much for the price.

clean, quiet and comfortable, and great value for money. Perfect for a 1 night stopover

The TV is tiny, but that's not really important

Easy self check-in, comfortable beds, clean, easy walking distance to the centre of town, quiet, good value for money

Value for money

Thin walls could hear conversations next door Flat pillows. Dirty stained duvet inner Dodgy electrical water heating Switch got very hot and burning smell

Value for money

apart from different above a pleasant stay and good location near town centre

Problem with booking dates.Not sure who was responsible Me,Booking .com orProprietors but make sure you check your information before travelling.I didn't!.Matter resolved on evening,but I then had difficulty sorting out with booking.com on my smart phone.Next day my wife received a rather unpleasant phone call from proprietor stating I owed money even though I had paid by credit card and left a message in room on departure re difficulties encountered.Made for a bad start to my break in Scotland.

Room clean and tidy .Bed comfortable.

Disappointing - no wifi in some rooms & lack of security can cause issues.

WiFi was non-existent in my room - probably too far from router. Non-existent reception didn't work as the security door at the back of the property is always open and some locals decide to get the key and have a party in my room before i got there. Result - 2 hours wasted trying to contact owners and get room prepared.

Reasonable cost & close to town. Has potential to be very good.

Decent digs for working in the area, but needs some TLC!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not a single chair or stool in the property, so ended up eating dinner on the beds! Hot water too the sinks wasn't working for the 1st 5 nights, luckily shower was electric. Didn't see any staff other than a cleaner (once) for over a week. Light bulbs kept blowing in multiple rooms! Floor boards need sorting in room 3 before someone heavier than me puts their foot through it! No cupboards or wardrobes, just a hanger rail. Worst moan - the extractor fan in the shower room was louder than the plant room I've been working in! Needs sorting asap!

Location was great, walkable to shops pubs etc. Close to the place we were working at. Easy come easy go. Extra door for apartment 3/4 giving extra security. Kitchen was great, everything you need. There's more cupboard space in the kitchen than the bedrooms! Tv was a decent size in each bedroom. Quiet location despite being next to main road. Double glazing keeping road noise down. Pool room over the road. Parking wasn't an issue (8 nights) and we were in a van. Always somewhere to park practically outside the property. Rooms 3/4 (2 bedroom apartment) Recommended for lads working in the area looking to keep costs down.

Great value for money for a one night stay.

As this was an unstaffed guest house with a self service desk for you to help yourself to your room key, I was not happy with the security of the building, especially having my granddaughter with us. Although there was a keypad at front door the back door keypad was broken. There was also someone knocking on the front door for ages about 10:30/11pm who had abviously not received the same email as me saying back door was open. 😳 Beds were also uncomfortable.

Clean and tidy room and bathroom. Nice gesture getting the tea and coffee and soap. Great value for money.

This was the first time, we used this accommodation, we were...

This was the first time, we used this accommodation, we were in the ground floor.The door was on a keypad & twice our window was knocked to let someone in, they had forgotten the code for the front door.

Booked this for my daughter and boyfriend.

The only thing they could think of was maybe blackout curtains

Booked this for my daughter and boyfriend. They were more than happy with facilities and reported them as being clean and better than they expected

We have stayed before very clean place and very close to...

The room we was in compared to the last room we stayed in there. Room 2 we could hear everything from waste pipe as it went through our room to buzzing of upstairs fans going. We we stayed in Room 9 last time. Wouldnt stop us from staying again.

We have stayed before very clean place and very close to town centre. Very affordable and great value

Good, comfortable but kinda noisy.

Bedroom number 1 is right at the front of the house and quite noisy at night due to traffic passing near the window.

Checking in and out made easy. Had everything I needed and met my expectations.

Have stayed here before ideal for visiting my brother. Very clean and quitet. Will be back.

Bed could do with new mattress still slept like a top after long drive.

Very clean inexpensive room for the night. Easy booking sent code no to phone let yourself in building. Did not meet any staff put phone available if any problems. Plenty free roadside parking. Kettle tea & coffee in room (no2) Microwave kettle fridge and wash up corner in corridor very handy. Short walk to Chinese Indian Fish & chip shop spoilt for choice. Breakfast at Rivergate shopping centre Asda Greggs or Wetherspoons.

Not perfect

There was no heating or hot water first night so we weren’t able to shower😢 but they fixed it next day ..not ideal think they should have contact us to apologise...this said u only get what u pay for ...but no hot water 😢

No croissants, but the biscuits were fine !

The bed sheets, but not too big a problem for me personally, but it would have been if it was for my family.

No croissants, but the biscuits were fine !

good value for money,very well situated.

everything is fine, there is nothing I would change.

My bed was comfy but more important my mother who was with me is 85 and she enjoyed it she has vascular dementia so DId not have to look for anything she could see i.e. TOILET BED TELEVISION .We were a very short distance from a very friendly pub with reasonable priced meals.

Good location to walk into township.

Our room had a bad smell as though previous guests had been smoking. We had two rooms and one didn’t receive any towels.

Good location to walk into township.

Usually stay here but not sure about booking again due to bad experience which left my kids distress
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A man entered our room while we were asleep and left us distressed he then realised entered our room in the morning, he was a previous guest

It was spacious and had good facilities

room cold when we arrived central heating not working in room,small portable heater supplied ,not adequate for size of room.No hot water till next day ,smoke alarm not working (no battery or cover) ,pillows totally useless,tv very small .We have stayed here before but not in this room(no 2)don`t think we`ll be back unless I can book a different room.

Noisy, smelly, no hot water, no sleep. Property owners did absolutely nothing to resolve it

I Didnt like the fact the room had a strong stale smell. There was a dog in the room at one side of us that was barking constantly and the room at the other side of us the couple came in at 2am woke us up with their noise and continued to do so until 6am. Walls paper thin, hear everything next door on and on the street. We had zero sleep at this property. When we decided to get up there was no hot water what so ever in the taps or shower. I contacted the property owner by text message about this and I have had no reply from them.

I liked the fact it had street parking outside.

Lovley and cheap but terrible beds..

Oh my the best... they were ok if you liked sleeping on a marshmallow... I had a terrible night as the mattress wad way to soft... also there was a security light outside window so it shone into room all night... blackout curtains needed...

It was immaculate and the added extras of coffee tea and soap was lovley... nice touches..

Vile!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not clean, no assistance when required. All round, an utterly appalling experience. Particularly finding hair in the beds and fluffy chewing gum stuck to the extension lead I went to plug my phone in to. Have made a complaint and what a surprise, no one has got back to me. Avoid at all costs!!! I would rate it zero out of ten if I was able!

The weather was a bit cold,heating was on when i entered my room,Welcoming and friendly staff

I had a noisy couple next to me,i was promptly removed to another room as my shower wasnt workin either,very helpful and i felt more relaxed as i had my dog with me,i will be going back soon.

Easy access to room and communication from owner very good...

Room was very small but had all the necessary basics in it

Easy access to room and communication from owner very good and location in centre of town very good

Problems with room door and heating were very quickly remedied by making a quick phonecail.

Arrived on a very cold day to find lock on room door broken and heating in room not working

Easy to find, on main bus route and only a few minutes walk from town centre and shopping mall. Quiet location.

Very Comfortable And Clean!

Nothing much to dislike.... close to the town, bus links/train station. Didn't have my wi fi that I thought I would receive, but other than that it was a lovely stay.

Really fresh and clean when I arrived, and nice and warm too! Just right for my one night stay and it wasn't expensive. Would stay at No.10 Guest House again.

We got what we booked for and great value for money.
    • Family Room

TV a bit small and no batteries in remote. The room would have had a higher score, but we could not rate staff as we saw nobody during our stay (Self-service BB!).

The room was basic, but just perfect for us as we were only in it at end of night. Perfect for my wife who smokes and only had to step out the door to smoke. Perfect Location! Would stay again!

Room stunk of dampness.

Room stunk of dampness. No housekeeping the next day. Then got charged £79 because the room smelled. When it was nothing to do with me. I tried cleaning it up. No housekeeping either. Maybe if they decided to show up i wouldnt of been charged. Been waiting a week now still no one has got back to me but will take the money out my bank straight away.

Comfortable value for money stay

They had a small kitchen area but nowhere to sit so if you did make anything you had to eat it the room not ideal

Nice hassle free comfortable stay value for money

Need to improve communication and customer support

No staff physically available to communicate, nor the phone goes to voicemail and different options. Although the arrangements are neat and tidy, there is always need for customer support

Right location right price

Disappointed

Pillows like patio slabs. had to buy some from nearby Tesco. so combined with a TV on all night next door with no occupants didn't sleep well after a 400 mile journey. TV got it switched off next day but came back on again(Timer maybe?). Just got use to it being on in the end for the rest of our 4 day stay, it was still on when we left! Towels were not replaced when put in the shower as instructed, so it was a good job the radiator worked even if the plumbing was a little noisey in the night.. Internet access very poor once we found the router to get the correct pass work which was wrong on the room documentation. It's an unattended place, rooms are ok, but you need to email any requests which although actioned did not get a reply. So beware it's cheap and you get what you pay for.

Cheap and room was clean.

Central,budget,good location,great shops and restaurants,

Lights outside rooms 6,7,8,should be on a movement sensor at night the rooms are to bright at night

Central,budget,good location,great shops and restaurants,

Cheap and comfortable, but you get what you pay for. Some TLC required with some maintenance in room

Water coming through ceiling, and big crack across ceiling, thankfully not above bed. Phoned emergency number and received a call back to say it's because upstairs we're having a shower with the door open!!! Asked to call back if it got any worse. Also bathroom door was a sliding door but did not close properly.

Good location. on street parking available for free. Shared kitchen facilities available.

Had a nice time and will be staying there on my next visit.
    • Family Room

There was no safe in the room and no one on reception so had to carry passport etc. Maybe too many beds in the room, might feel a bit cramped for a family but fine as a single person or even a couple with young children, a fridge in the room would've been nice.

I stayed for 3 nights, found it clean, comfy, warm, and quiet and had a pleasant stay there. Although there is no private car park I had no problems parking close to the property, and the town centre is only a short walk away. I've stayed in many guest houses over the years and rate this as one of the better ones.

better than expected. Good value
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Didnt know room was located upstairs...it may have been on web page and I never noticed though. Family member has mobility issues but managed to get to room...may be benifical to highlight that the room wouldnt be wheelchair accesable.

was tired when we arrived and got in a tiz about the key as I thought it had stuck in lock...called number that deals with self check in and the guy was great giving the simple instructions I needed when my brain was dead. Had apatment on 2nd floor which was bigger than expected and had cooking facilaties which I didnt expect....great value for money...would consider on a longer trip as had great self catering prospects.

Disappointing!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Sold as two bed apartment, but was two bedrooms with a communal kitchen - communal to the whole building, therefore we felt uncomfortable, unsafe & unable to relax in the space as the door didn't lock and we had to lock our bedrooms at night, not idea for kids!! There was only 1 mug and 1 tablespoon for 4 people. Clock didn't work. No chairs. The wifi didn't work. In Rm3, the bed prevented the door opening properly.

It was warm and clean. Beds were comfortable. Plenty of pots and dishes.

You don't get what you pay for!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Booked a two bedroom apartment with 4 single beds. Arrived to find one room with a double and two single beds. The beds were so close together that it may as well have been one bed. Wi-Fi was also not working. Tried to contact the Guesthouse but no reply. Will not book again as you do not get what you book and pay for.

Convenience of the location

Had a mix up at the beginning but staff were very helpful...
    • Family Room

Had a mix up at the beginning but staff were very helpful and after it was all sorted out we had an enjoyable stay. Will definitely be back to stay. Very clean and comfortable.

Lovely area to stay in

The wifi wasn't working as kept coming up with a service notification. The room in which myself and my partner was staying in was too small for the both of us to move around freely. There wasn't enough room to pack away any clothes which were packed if you were staying for more than 3 days.

I enjoyed my stay at No. 10 Guesthouse. Lovely area to stay in as near the town centre.

Nice room but was dusturbed during the stay

Whilst my bf was away getting wine i was startled by a chap at the door. I was undressed and alone - peeked through the gap in the door to find a big chap that i assume was a caretaker. He didnt introduce himself or offer ID. Just waved his keys at me saying that he needed access to the room to check a fuse as the neighbour had complained that their lights were flickering and went off. I had to get dressed and let him in - he opened the bedside unit and apparently flicked a switch though it looked to me like he just glanced at it. All my personal stuff was laid out and as it was a romantic night away I felt really embarrassed and intruded upon. If the fuse had gone then that is out of their control, but its a shame they have to have the fuses in one of the bedrooms and also the caretaker should have introduced himself instead of just shaking his keys at me as if it was ID. Could have been anyone. Have to add that the room was in an annex and the door went straight into a path that led to the street. Is another reason i didn't feel very safe answering the door alone and half naked.

Room was well equipped, clean and comfortable

No 10 Guesthouse

Could do with a chair in the room. Also need a bigger tv, can hardly see it from the other side of the room.

Been here a few times and will definitely return. Beds were comfortable, room was clean and warm and having the use of kitchen is ideal. Didn't see any staff but there's a number to call if required. Handy location for shops, pubs and eating places (even a Gala Bingo over the road)

Clean and convenient self-catering stay.

It served our overnight travel needs fine. Was a little loud at times with guests walking by (one of the first rooms near the entrance) and talking outside the window in the courtyard but that can't be helped.

Simple and clean self-catering with easy access and a fair price. nice to have a small fridge available for drinks, etc. It was close to the beach and the local gurdwara.

Expected a basic room and got that for the price it's good for a one night stop over on a budget

Was asked for a double room but three single beds. Sight water damage on roof and mould on toilet wall.

Was easy to find short walk from town center. Quiet location. No fuss or frills. Shower was hot enough.

Wonderful clean stay
    • Family Room

Wi-fi connectivity wasn't that great, but this might be just beco of the location of my room as mine was the last room in the property.😂😂😂

Clean place and a quiet location. Overall it was a good stay for the price paid

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

It was fine for what we needed

The room could have done with a chair ( even a fold away chair) as the room is quite small! The shower up right was taped up so obviously has been broken at some point! Doesn't look good for the property!

THIS PROPERTY ok for one night stay. I stayed 7. I thought there were cooking facilities at a glance

ROOMS were very Small, I mean small. Location very tight in street. Water from tap in room very hot to a point of scalding. this from hand sink. Bathroom req'd light bulb, asked 4 days in row. Did not get lightbulb

this place was a self-contained of sorts. I thought there were cooking facilities? No was the answer. Only a micro-wave, no oven. Quite clean and every day if required.

Great value for Money

Our pillows were too thin, still didn't dampen our stay just a suggestion.

Very convenient for our weekend plans. Could come and go and the place was spotless

Very comfortable bed.

bathroom was very small - no staff around, but a mobile phone number, which I knew about anyway, but wanted to see them to pay. Had to leave the money in the room

Very comfortable bed. The place was very clean. I stay in hotels on business, and this place was far better than some of the big name hotels

Good for travel sleeping

The only problem was no blind curtains, so since the sun appears nobody was able to sleep again.

The room was very clean, the beds very comfy, didn't see anyone because we wake up very early and we came back late. Recommend!

Small space but clean accommodation and simply very good value .

Very cramped in bathroom shower area but again space was tight and again you get what you pay for.

Rooms small but adequate for needs . Simple system for picking up keys and accessing property . Always had available parking spot within 50-100 yards of property . You get what you pay for as very good value for money and place was always kept clean .

disappointed, noisy and needing to be re named as a hostel as standards have dropped

after reporting early morning drilling that was being done to the walls of the rooms/building we were staying in the work did not stop. we had to cope with this for three mornings. we had not been informed that a new roof was being constructed during our stay. we were unable to access the small gravel area outside the guest room due to a step ladder, electrical wire for the drilling and plastic guttering and more. we did try and put up with the noise the first morning but it continued on Sunday am starting at 8.30 am. the room interior is showing signs of serious wear and tear as mattress springs gone and stained. these outside rooms are so small that you need a window open and when the smokers are using the area outside on the small narrow path it is horrible. in all they should re name this place as a hostel as it is not a guest house or hotel. yes it's cheap but it is also risky to spend any money here as recommended by others pay more somewhere else and have a restful, peaceful fun time. we brought our own pillows as we had used this place before and knew the bedding is not good. we had stayed before to visit family with our little dog but only one or two nights. one night is okay but not when building work is going on!

we stayed three nights and unlike our previous stays we did not enjoy anything about staying here. we have sent an email immediately to owner on our return but had no reply. we now feel obliged to give honest feedback and will not return to risk another terrible experience. we were not treated as a guest at this guest house!

Book somewhere else

Booked a two bed apartment and got a small room with 3 beds for 4 people. The place is unmanned and I got no response when phoning to point this out. Phoned the office and nobody had the courtesy to call back. Very disappointed in the service or lack thereof. Would definitely not stay here again.

Room was clean

functional and clean. More of a business stay than a holiday place

none; the price was fair and it was very clean

no chair?? I had work to do and needed a chair and table for my laptop? Even a folded chair would have been enough.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Spotlessly clean
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was excellent. We have booked another night stay in 3 weeks time when we were driving home. So pleased & the beds were so comfy. Very private & very clean

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Slight mixup over payment booking but, awesomely dealt with on day of travel! Stayed @ Irvine Harbour Guesthouse 1st night then back to original booking, No.10. (Travelled up from Essex for family funeral) 'No.10' was fantastic when we arrived! Absolutely everything catered for!! Couldn't have been more pleased! (Also for 2 nights, 3 people @ £70! -Astonishing price too!!) Grateful Thanks all round x

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Fantastic :)

This was our second stay, and we found that we were up with the sun at 6am as the curtains do absolutely nothing to keep the light out of the room both times. This wouldn't put us off staying and We'll stay again as location is convienent for us to visit family and friends but it doesn't make for a great sleep when you're awake really early after a late night.

The staff are friendly and available fast. Accommodated us last minute and let us have a late check out very last minute. Everything is clean and we'll kept, bed is comfortable.

Dont bark or your out

Took our dog as its a dog friendly place but we were right next to main st also front door of property. Dogs being dogs my dog barked when hearing someone outside. Manager came to door complained. I felt uneasy about this so left property and came home. Needless to say got no refund. So if you have a dog and your dog barks dont go hear.

Clean

Clean and conveniently situated but no protection for guests should anything go wrong.

I picked the WRONG night to stay....The 'guests from Hell' were also at No 10 on the night I stayed. They occupied several rooms and were disruptive all night, in and out of their rooms (there are no soft door closers on the doors and they BANG shut) and talking and swearing loudly. I got no sleep from about 02.30hrs and from about 3am the whole situation descended into a brawl, inside and outside the property, where at least one of them was assaulted. The Police, thankfully attended and took control of the situation, allowing me then to escape my room and the guesthouse just after 5am. Despite texting the property owner twice during the actual incident and emailing the next day, I have had no response back. This guesthouse is a 'self service' property which, in my case, meant that there was no one manning the reception (your key is hung on the hook with corresponding room number and a room allocation sheet is on the desk with your name against your room number) and no one on duty during the night, therefore the owner was unaware and unable to protect his other guests and his property from this kind of behaviour. I would hope these kind of 'guests' are a rare occurrence, and minus these kind of people, Number 10 would be a convenient, clean and comfortable place to stay. I could not, however, recommend somewhere were guests are unprotected in this way and am disappointed at no response from the owner, given the seriousness of the situation which was communicated to them.

The place was spotlessly clean and my room had adequate provisions, tea/coffee, soap, towels. The mattress was firm, but that suited me ok.

Second enjoyable visit with our little dog

Room presented to a high standard. Location is easy to find and plenty of parking at front on street. Easy entry and enjoy staying in the outside twin room with our small dog.

Easy access, very clean and comfortable.

Unfortunately, the bed (furthest away from the door) had some defctive springs, so a bit uncomfortable for my husband.

Easy access, very clean and comfortable. Everything as promised from your website.

Excellent value for money. Would defo stay again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We feel you should be able to lock the pvc entry door when occupying both rooms of the apartment. This would allow you to leave both bedroom doors open when sharing with kids.

Excellent value for money. Spacious upper 2 bed apartment.

Fair price for a good night - No accept American Express :(

They don't accept American Express, I thought that Booking.com already charged me in my card but no I needed to pay it when I arrived with a card that I didn't want to spend money.

Good price, location and mattress. I slept very well

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Good accommodation for the price if you get the room booked online

Not getting the room we booked. The double room was small and no facility for hanging up clothes. No follow up the next day to ask if we wished to move into the triple room when it became vacant. Pillows were flat and very uncomfortable.

Liked the room although I did book a triple room with en suite and we were given a double room

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Very Good
    • Family Room

Lovely room, very clean and comfortable. Was surprised at there being no staff but it didn't affect our stay. The email and sms instructions were very clear.

Good value, but room for improvement.

Number 8 was badly damaged, a hole in the bathroom wall, shower screen far too close To the wash hand basin. In addition the carpet was badly soiled, one of the quilt covers was dirty, the walls were Badly chipped.

Value

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

Adequate

Plywood floor in shower room. Leak from upstairs flat. TV not working on arrival.

Room and beds were clean and tidy. Self service. Prompt maintenance for TV. Hot shower.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

clean and good value

small room but would stay again if the mattress was changed very uncomfortable with very bad nights sleep and bad back in the morning other than that very clean and good value

Excellent Stay
    • Family Room

There wasn't any staff about, the communication was all done through email. Even though there isn't staff about it is still very welcoming. I felt very comfortable in this hotel and intend to visit again. Easy, Simple & Comfortable.

Clean and comfortable at a great price
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Wasn't mentioned that apartment was upstairs, one member of party disabled so was difficult. Small niggle....no hooks in bathroom to hang clothes or towels, not a major issue but easily resolved

Beds really comfy, lovely freshly laundered bedding. Kitchen facilities were fantastic, everything you could need.

Recommend 100%

No staff available to talk to and difficult to contact in morning. Wifi wouldn't work.

So comfy. Cute little room with added extras. Perfect as right in town but in quiet spot. Rear access available and all over a great stay.

No 10 Great location for Irvine's amenities

No major problems, a little wider shelf in the bathroom for holding stuff would be good, but this is in no way a problem for us, just a throwaway comment from me.

My Wife and I were in Room 1 on the ground floor this time which was excellent, it suited us better being Pensioners, I never see a staff member when I stay at No 10, but it doesn't bother me, the contact via email is superb.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

a wee gem of a place

value for money very clean beds comfy this is the second time here and will not be the last its a wee gem of a place . local to shops pubs and restruants and shopping mall

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

cleanliness great

had no water in my shower. called up reporting problem. cleaners came and said dont know what we are to do. no shower for mothers funeral not impressed...

cleanliness great check in easy

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Disgusting

The check in ws shocking half an hour to find out how to check in then the rooms were disgusting we left as it was that bad

We left as the place was disgusting

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Bad service

The company attempted to over charge for people staying extra nights who infact paid cash at the hotel the hotel didn't have our rooms ready so wasted an hour and 10 minutes after being told they would be 10 minutes costing me money as I couldn't go to work till I had a room shocking service

Was ok

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Be wary
    • Family Room

Over an hour wait for the room despite being told 10 minutes property tried to overcharge a guest member for staying 2 extra days shocking practise be careful

Close to where we needed to be