2. UK hotel reviews

5.9

5.2

5.5

6.2

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Disgusting The only good thing was the location

Bedbugs ripped curtains dirty floor dirty wardrobes there was nothing clean we had to be removed from my first room that was habitable and the second room they put us in was no better we checked out and did not stay avoid at all cost staff are not out for the lift broke down I advise that people avoid this hotel

Disgusting The only good thing was the location

Horrible
    • Double Room with Sea View

The room was filthy. There was marks all over the floor, walls and windows. It smelt like someone had smoked loads of cigarettes in the room before we entered. There was cracks all up the wall. In additional the rooms hygiene was very poor to the point we moved hotels completely.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

The dining staff where very pleasant and helpful.

The reception staff where rude and didn't appear to want to help, my toilet was broken, the rooms where freezing at night and we had to have extra quilts. The evening meal consisted of two meats or fish then only frozen roast potatoes every night for the hot choice no variations and two frozen veg. Whole place needs updating. Cinema room not working.

The dining staff where very pleasant and helpful. The entertainment was really good.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Overall great value for money, friendly staff and great evening entertainment for both adults&kids!
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The only genuine gripe I have was the swimming pool, both in and out of the water was unbelievably cold to the point where my children's teeth were chattering. Couple of minor issues in the room, but nothing we couldn't deal with and to be honest for the price we were more than happy. I do think the fresh plaster on the floor in the stairwell could be hoovered up though! If I'm being picky, the litter in the front of the hotel could be cleared to make for a nicer view out of the window :)

Second visit and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff are amazing, we cannot fault the hospitality, very friendly and once again the evening entertainer was excellent. The room was very warm which was nice. £49 for a family size room who can complain??

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Rubbish...never ever go again.....please scroll past this dump of a hotel.

Dirty rooms. Leaking ceilings in 3 rooms we were moved to. Reception staff on arrival was terrible. No info provided on facilities. Had to pay for car parking in hotel car park. List is endless.

A nice pint of san Miguel in the bar went down well it did

Mattress could do with a upgrade and was a bit chilly but weather wasn't great very windy that night so understandable big hotel to keep warm

A nice pint of san Miguel in the bar went down well it did

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

A hotel in need of much TLC, that appears to be clinging on for dear life.

The room overlooked bins, some kind of industrial unit and heavy duty pipes. Not that this mattered as we were advised by the maintenance men to leave the curtains closed to keep the drafts out. This was after they had nailed the old, broken windows shut. The wind was howling and the rain was very heavy. When we arrived the windows were wide open, the window ledge was flooded with rain water and the curtains were billowing out. We could barely open the bedroom door as the wind was so strong it was hard to open the door. After the windows were nailed shut the maintenance guys wedged towels against them to soak up the rain that would still come through and keep some of the draft out. The room was freezing. The furniture was really dated and inside the drawers they were stained, the wardrobe held 3 coat hangers and the carpet was filthy. The bathroom door dragged and you had to lift it slightly to close it. You had no choice but to lock it as it just opened otherwise. There was no heating in there so getting out of the shower, onto a towel as there was no bath mat, was freezing. We were only staying one night so tried to just laugh it all off but if we had been there longer we would have demanded a change of room. We met others that had moved rooms, for what reason we did not ask. The stairwell, up to the first floor, had a strange smell. We crossed paths with a family on one occasion, on the stairs, where one of the children loudly claimed they didn’t want to go down the “dog poo” stairs again!! Breakfast was passable. Two choices of cereal, one fresh fruit, one yogurt and the cheapest ingredients for the bacon and sausage. Toast was mass produced and quite soggy.

The location was great and plenty of parking spaces available. The breakfast staff and reception staff were friendly. As were the maintenance guys that attended our room.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

The entertainment room was ice cold.

The entertainment room was ice cold. No warmth atal. The room was not as stated on the picture it was defiantly not the same room. Windows were dirty bed wasn’t that clean. Bedding was all ripped the mattress looked battered the wind was basically in our room! The windows were that bad . The lights on wall was hanging of who ever plastered or skimmed it who ever did that need re training!

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

I asked for a room where you can get into bed from both side due to waiting for a hip replacement and they delivered even giving us a room on the ground floor

Inexspensive clean functional friendly positive staff

A maze and somewhat confusing at times and worrying should the need arise to escape in an emergency Perhaps a colour coding corridors for each section would make it more simple for us simple folks and the question for breakfast

Inexspensive clean functional friendly positive staff

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

A good job I was only there for 3 nights, not sure I could have tolerated any longer.

The hotel is shabby. Very old, tatty furniture in my room and a long way from reception, which I found rather odd for a room for a disabled person. Had to climb over the workmen's equipment twice on my way to the dining room.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2018

The Staff were lovely and helpfull the downstairs lobby was...

The floor wasn't hoovered dust on all the skirting boards an below the heater an floor. Headboard broke then noticed that if was too big for the bed too then realise that it was not even attached too the bed at all an was different design to the bed. Lamps on wall above bed were two different size,s an one was same design as lampshade on ceiling which was broken.The chair all the leather was peeling off looked horrible. Tea & Coffee stains all over the wall as well as crayon marks all over the wall. Board on the wall that was screwed to the wall for something had celetape covered over it which was peeling off. One glass In the room knowing it,s a double room. Curtains did not shut properly tried to pull the coards to shut the curtains only to find out that it wouldn't shut all the way because of the wire only going so far across the window not too the end. Window,s looked disgusting duvet cover had hole down the seam on one side . I spent my time cleaning some of the crayon marks of the wall an tea or coffee stains off the wall. So the cleaners who get payed for cleaning clearly have not been doing there job as I know myself that I would off had the room clean.Was shocked at the state of the room as myself an partner booked it too stay away as an engagement weekend away I got plenty off more photos too show off how bad the room was these are just the only ones I can.upload on here

The Staff were lovely and helpfull the downstairs lobby was very clean an tidy

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

enjoyable stay - got what I expected for the price I paid

paying for parking £3 per night

For the price I got what I expected - it's an old building that needs modernizing - floor boards creak - marks on the walls - flaking paint - old tired furniture - a really thin duvet. But for the price it was somewhere warm and safe to stay, and the sea view was great. Some people have written about the windows being not being clean, but actually its just sea salt, being on the sea front I got in the car on the Saturday morning any my windscreen what just as salted up as my rooms windows so you cant blame the hotel for that one.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2018

We enjoyed our two days. As said before not great hotel. But everybody try to make it a pleasant sta
    • Double Room with Sea View

Rooms need a major upgrade.

Staff try there best with a run down place. Rooms are not brilliant and price reflects that. Food always hot and very good. We stayed for a party night and was really good. So you have to take the good with the bad.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

if you get a decent room it can be an enjoyable stay.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

first impressions were dissapointing, needs an uplift. room 4 was really poor with dirty bedding . moved to room 91 which was acceptable. bit of a labyrinth of hall ways to find the room.

location and transport were excellent for beaches and attractions. swimming pool, games room and cinema on site excellent. staff were great.

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

absoultely shocky the staff not professional at all one of the woman was crying as couldnt cope

everything

absoultely nothing at all the booking.com was shocking i was stood there 3.5 hours trying to sort the room out and had no others the rooms was manky mouldy shocking

I say the breakfast was good,entertainment good

No Hotel Porter,I did have to walk a long way to my room,i found damp on the stair way with a wet. Carpet and lots of cigarette ends on my view from outside,poor facalites of Tea and coffee with no t

I say the breakfast was good,entertainment good

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

this is the first time we have had a poor room at the norbreck
    • Double Room with Sea View

Paid extra for sea view could not see through the window double glazing unit gone moisture between glass. Did not service the room also had to pay to park Been many times before this is the first time we have had a shabby room

Warm

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

Nice big and clean bathroom and tv worked

Room was like a maze to find after reception just said down there to the left it was around a 5 min walk around all the corridors. Bed is the most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever slept on. Guests around us were smoking in there rooms absolutely stunk when went downstairs to complain no one around as it was late on. Other guests having no respect at 4am screaming and shouting running down corridor (nor hotels fault but should have been told not to do this when coming in reception) Reception next morning contradicted what check in receptionist said and were rude and arrogant ! Won’t be coming back I’m afraid. Hotel is run down. Needs a lot of work to get it back to how pictures look to say the least

Nice big and clean bathroom and tv worked

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Very good value would stay again

Dust on the skirting boards the place in certain areas was looking tired but this is a very large hotel with over 400 bedrooms and requires constant updating. Iam a former hotelier so can't help noticing issues

Clean bedding and bathroom

• Reviewed: December 8, 2018

Brilliant Breakfast !

£3 per night parking charge.

The buffet breakfast is always piping hot and delicious. The room we had on this ocassion had a new carpet and bathroom appeared to have been freshened up, this was a smallish room but warm and cosy, bed and bedding very comfortable. The location is good for us for visiting family in Cleveleys and the tram stop is just across the road.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

Entertainment was good and staff was friendly
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Cleanliness my husband found a human finger/toenail within bedsheets, needs repainting moald in the bathroom and on carpet

Entertainment was good and staff was friendly

• Reviewed: December 7, 2018

We will not be going back

Dirty bathroom, walls, windows, carpets. Window wouldnt shut properly so it was cold the whole time, heating system wasn't very warm either. Someone else's hair on the bed before we arrived. The guy at reception said they cant give us a spoon or fork to eat our Chinese takeaway the first night when we arrived because it's against the hotels policy.

Not much, we won't be going back.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

The gentleman at the reception looked stress.

The gentleman at the reception looked stress..because it was soo busy.. ive stayed at the hotel before for 3 nights..and i enjoyed it..thats why i returned again.. I ask if i could be in the same area as last time.. The answer the receptionist gave was.. was like a quick and straight answer..as if ive bothered him.. because he really looked soo stressed. As i saw there was a dancing competion.. The hotel was busy Not a good way to talk to a customer.. Overall all ok apart from that

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Great staff poor hotel maintenance

The beds and the mouse

1st room we had was very uncomfortable, the lady on reception was fantastic and put us in a suite which was a bit better until Stuart little made an appearance. The lady on reception was very nice and gave us a full refund without any hassle.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Good

Maybe the coldness of the staff, they seem robots. This hotel reminds me the movie "The Shinny".

Definitely it was the comfort of the rooms. It is a nice room where you can find yourself, especially for the empty view through the window. The corridors are quite creepy but it was nice for me.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

value for money but shame illuminations were not on when we were there.

Beds not very comfortable.Hotel need a bit of lovely care . Shame time we went lots of facilities closed.

close to the tram easy to get around.Staff friendly. value for money.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Cheap and cheerful single room , did not like the fact I had...

Cheap and cheerful single room , did not like the fact I had to pay for parking and internet, anb my room was next to some sort of noisy generator on the 5th floor but for£ 24 quid I put up with it.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

We found it very enjoyable

COFFEE!!!!!! In the room. It was disgusting. Went out and bought a jar of our own. Did mention it to reception. Just a little thing - mugs would have been better in restaurant - option of cup or mug.

Food was excellent value for money. Staff were very helpful.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

it was warm and cosy but we were very disapointed - we expected more for a hotel as large as it is

The entertainment was children we thought there would be a show and entertainment so we could have a relaxed weekend just at the hotel. Your not told that you have to book a table in the restaurant at reception and they finish serving at 7.15pm we werent allowed to go into the room where the line dancers were, we were told it was a private function. The breakfast was a seperate cost which was disapointing , the amenities are also extra cost like the pool

our room was warm and cosy .The bathroom was large , very comfortable. The bar prices were good

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

Terrible

I would not recommend this hotel until it's been refurbished the company operating this hotel need to close it down for a year and bring it up to speed, our room had snot wiped on the walls and the room was freezing cold as well as an uncomfortable bed where the duvet was not big enough for two, stains on the carpet and dust everywhere, a dire shame that such a big building being run in such a sub standard fashion.

shocking! rip off

we liked one entertainment night, other than that nothing the staff was shocking had to have cold showers for the 4 nights we stayed evan though I went to complain. the restaurant shut when it suited them I asked why they said they only open when they was busy enough and closed when ever they felt like we had to go miles for food every morning and evening. our room wasn't cleaned once I put the rubbish out side and that's where it stayed for our whole stay.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Ok, will stay again as it's a good budget hotel
    • Twin Room with Sea View

We were in the oldest part of the hotel, and it looked in need of modernising. Overall the cleanliness was ok. The room got far too warm during the night, even though its the end of November and we turned the radiator right down... There was some sort of insulation that had been put under the windowsill that was sitting on the radiator, so we're not sure if that effected the heating but it smelt a bit funny too.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Cheap and did the job, but not an experience to savour

Check in was painfully slow. Stood queuing for 25 minutes. Guests were actually laughing amongst themselves in the end as it was so ridiculous. Staff were rude, didn't look at you when talking to you. No main light in bedroom (just bedside lamps)

Pool was good Plentiful parking Cheap

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

the benidorm to blackpool event was amazing even tho...

i got there and my rooms had been cancelled no calls telling me this.. they offerd me 2 triple rooms as thats all they had left.. we were put on 3rd floor with no lift working. we spent over a hour wandering round looking for our room.. the rooms wasnt very clean and a condom wrapper was found in one of the beds.. behind the toilet and sink were filthy there were something smeared on bathroom wall. and wall behind bed were crumbling.. we tried to get evening meal there n was told had to book via reception but there was no seating for 2 n half hours.. we had to go looking for something to eat in blackpool.. in the events hall was freezing

the benidorm to blackpool event was amazing even tho everyone was frozen

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Did the job needed we were only there one night

Heating radiator wasn't working

Bed was comfortable but sleep broken by other inconsiderate guests.Hotel overall a bit tired. Some staff were friendly .

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Not value for money. Very expensive and expected clean facilities and a bed for little boy.

Dirty room. Ripped bed linen. No bed for toddler. Tribute act directly under room led to very little sleep. Large queues for breakfast and bar. Stains up walls. Room cold.

Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

Glad i was only staying 1 night!

in house cleaning needs better standards

Room was dirty beds had marked lining on pillows smelt unclean kettle could not be used as had a fowl smell chewing gum on carpet. Wardrobes had thick dust in bottom bathroom bin had stains on lid.. I will never be staying here again..

Good reception team, very friendly

More up to date pictures as they didn't look anything like what they looked like online. Our room didn't get serviced during our stay so we had to collect fresh towels. The window was broke so we had a cold room most of the time.

Good reception team, very friendly

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Relatively inexpensive one night away but dont expect the standard to be any more than you have paid

The rooms were dirty. not properly cleaned and the quality of furniture and the standard of the bed was poor. Parking at the site was chargeable and this wasn't immediately apparent before check-in.

Some attempt had been made to refurbish the communal corridors and the communal facilities are quite good. The staff coped well following complaints but there seemed to be more complaints than compliments.

Awful frustrating and painful

I booked a double room on the lower floors as I'm disabled and on arrival I was put. In a twin room with four single beds in the Windsor Wing on the second floor and he lift was out of order I suffer with complex regional pain syndrome and can hardly walk the lady on reception was rude and unhelpful and wasn't at all interested in what I had to say. My family visit the norbreck Hotel often and I can honestly say that it ruined my first trip to Blackpool

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

We’re looking to book again next year as long as parking is soarted our youngest grandson loved it a
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We paid for parking and after we got home revived a parking fine which we are appealing but not happy as we paid in the hotel also when we booked it said free parking and we had no notification that it had changed

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Good hotel, staff need manners

Think the rooms could do with a little bit of an update and staff should actually listen to what you require on the suggestions etc (smoking rooms) I’ve been at norbreack many times and the staff are familiar with me, I travel from Manchester often to come. When I had arrived I realised I had left my ID and although I booked three booking.com and they had seen me before I was turned away and told to stay somewhere else in which case I had to wait in the lobby for 4hrs for one of my family members to drive from Manchester and bring me my ID.. and it was my birthday :(

I like the hotel as it’s very traditional and has good facilities. Great location and views from beach front rooms. You can buy a £5 tram ticket that lasts 24hrs or you can get a taxi which is around £8 to get to the main attraction (tower,pleasure beach).

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Good value for money if you don’t want luxury

I know it’s blackpool and sometimes it can be dated, with damp etc which is fine. but, behind the toilet was generally filthy. No excuses really for dirt in a room. Could make someone seriously ill

The staff couldn’t do enough for you, the hotel, location, tramline over the road. Had shows on, drinks aren’t too expensive. Good breakfast too, In all its Good value for your money

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Big rooms, satisfactory layout,

No food except 07300 to 0930 morning breakfast and two hours super ends at 1900. Hotel far from any local eateries so for 20 hours you can have alcohol and chips or starve Only one upright dinning chair in the room, so you can only lie in your bed

Big rooms, satisfactory layout, Activities in evening are good

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

cheap and cheerful food is excellent

toilet facilities are pathetic . only 2 cubicles in one mens lavatory to service sometimes up to a 1000 men ! probably not even legal. but then there is a toilet in our room. it takes 15 minutes to your room n back again and need another pee. we now buy drink outside n drink in the room so you lose out on us spending at your bar

cheap and cheerful food is excellent

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Would definitely stay here again.thinking of booking for christmas

Granddaughter age 15 had a room on her own. Had a nasty leak from the water pipes so carpet was soaking and smelly she didn't know it could be sorted. Did report it next morning as we left . Expected a. Financial appology and didn't get one

Good breakfast but could have been warmer. Excellent staff. Superb range of facilities

Not very good very poor
    • Double Room with Sea View

The hotel smelt of bad drains in reception. The carpets need changing as they smell and they are dirty, need a good paint job, out dated bedroom furniture

Nothing really

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

The entertainment was the only good thing about the hotel.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room was freezing cold, and when questioned at the reception I was advised the heating would kick in, in another hour or so? Rooms should be heated at all times during being occupied!! The room was very shabby and tired, really old fashioned, in need of modernising. From booking online it looks great but not like this in reality. Much nicer places for similar prices so look around first, of your only wanton a bed to sleep in and are not bothered about cleanliness or comfort this place will be fine.

The entertainment was the only good thing about the hotel.

Horrible and dirty
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Hotel is dirty Beds were filthy and smelt bad Awful smell in toilets Rude unhelpful staff Urine in lift despite of reporting Awful place what a waste of money I will be complaining

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Cheap and cheerful..

It's very tired,it's got some tatty edges but it's mainly clean.

This place must have been very grand at one time but time hasn't been kind. There's still some original features. On saying that it always busy..it's cheap and cheerful and we will be returning.

DO NOT STAY HERE (AVOID)

No heating (frezzing cold). The bedding was ripped. The walls were grubby. There was dust and dirt everywhere. The receptionist had no customer service skills at all. The tap in the sink was broken. The price was extortionate. They stated free parking that's a lie. The windows look like they had not been washed since 1960 same as the grubby old curtains.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

in need of a major overhaul
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Had to change room due to smell from sewer .no entertainment for children ,so kids run amock even on the stage .2ND room needed a good clean and updating ,

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Walked in walked straight back out
    • Double Room with Sea View

The room was not clean, carpet, dirty mirror, hair in bed, lovely view of the sea spoilt by the view of the rubbish on the roof. 3 1/4, car journey not happy

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Good stay and would recommend
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The hotel is well positioned, directly facing a quiet stretch of beach. There was ample onsite parking and a tram stop 30 secs from from the front gate taking you into Blackpool central. The hotel facilities were ok on the whole, not the cleanest, the place could do with refurbishment but for the price point it was very good. The Spindles onsite gym and pool were good, small locker room and lockers but a large pool and gym facilities. I would recommend to anyone visiting Blackpool with family or wanting a hotel in a quieter part with an excellent commuter link!

very insettling

The decoration is to much, not good. There was someones smelly sock under the bed and crayons and there was long hair on the toilet seat and in the bath. In fact I would like my money back because it was very unsettling

Liked that it nice and warm

Great value
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The view was awful and the place is a little dated but clean and good value

The room was clean, location is great, the staff are friendly and the price was excellent.

Short stay

It was totally run down and very dirty. The only saving grace was the bed. It was clean and comfortable. Room stunk of smoke, we had to keep the window open. There was mulled everywhere around the hotel. You can tell that it was nice once but a long long time ago.

Staff was lovely. Entertainment was good. My little girl didn't want to leave. We booked last minute so the price was ok, but I would not pay full price, not worth it.

Staff were ok.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Very tatty and run down. Had no sleep due to walls so thin could hear everything. Room actually shook when doors were closed and people moved about above us. Certainly not worth the 100 pound per night charge

Staff were ok.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

The pits !!! If I make at least one person change theri mind then this is worth writting.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The noise levels in this hotel by the bedrooms is terrible. No sound proofing at all. Also the staff did not deal well with someone on my floor who was drunk, shouting abuse between 1am and 3am. Staff got involved, but took ages to get the police despite threatening the couple in question. The girl repeatedly screamed louder and louder. Then once the police came after an hour or so it was even worse. My 8 year old daughter was terrified. She did not get back to sleep. To add to it, it took over na hour for her to fall asleep due to a constant whistling noise from pipes beside the room. Terrible terrible place. Room was also a disgrace. you would not want to touch the walls, or walk on the carpet bare foot !! I don't normally waste my time after a bad experience, and normally chalk it off to bad luck... but this was too much. Absolute shocker !!! Steer clear !!!!! don't let the price full you.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

The staff gave us wrong directions to our room so we was...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The staff gave us wrong directions to our room so we was running everywhere, we didn’t get told no entertainment times or nothing. Had to find the swimming pool ourselves, the room was horrible considering the price for just one night!! Won’t be staying again

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

No sleep,were we sharing with the homeless?.

The staff could have thrown out noisy nieghbors,keeping all corridor awake. We were moved only after camping in reception at 3am

Hotel was cleaner than last visit but it really couldn't have been dirtier

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Probably the worst hotel I have encountered

the outside of the hotel is two tone and in desperate need of attention. The front door area was dirty, carpets dated and tired. the inside of the accommodation was so tired and grotty. There was a huge queue to wait on the lift! Only one lift which was needing a good clean. No signs to tell you where the stairs were located. Was allocated my room which overlooked the back of the hotel which was not a pretty view. I cannot go on any more as there is not enough room to put all the complaints!!

the only thing I liked was when I was leaving to head home.

Shocking.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bedroom filthy. Damp causing paint and plaster to flake off walls. None of us got a shower in case of catching something it was that filthy. Badly damaged mattresses with broken springs. Breakfast atrocious, swimming in fat and very cheap ingredients. Place looks like its ready to fall down. Booked on your website for 2 adults and one child under 17....had to pay 17 pounds extra as hotel policy is children under 12. Receptionist rude. Could go on but think you get the general feeling that we were totally let down with our stay here.

Checking out and getting away from this dump. I have booked with your company on numerous occasions and have always been satisfied with the accommodation. I am surprised that you put your name to this hotel. This will seriously make me think twice about booking with you again.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Staff very welcoming, room ok breakfast very good.

TV in room could be better placed on the wall. Couldn't see it from the bed, paying £3 to park on top of room cost in winter. It should be free when you book a room.

Staff very welcoming, room ok breakfast very good.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

I enjoyed, and was satisfied with, my stay at the Norbreck Castle Hotel.

The pillows were a little hard. The room furnishings were a little old fashioned but acceptable for the price of the room.

The hotel was nicely maintained and decorated, with a decent, cheap bar. My room was very clean with towels provided, an en suite bathroom and a great view of the sea. The tram stop right in front of the hotel was handy for getting into town.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

good value and relaxing.

The window in our room was very dirty and spoiled the view of the sea a little bit. The pool in the spa was freezing cold. I can't understand why residents have to pay to park on the hotels rather extensive car park

It is clean and quiet. The staff were very polite and kind, especially the gentleman who checked us in. The food, even though we only had breakfast, was delicious!

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Very nice accept for the receptionist

I could'nt find my earings, I rang to ask had I left them in the room, they said I would have to call back and look myself. I told them I had travelled a long way could they ask housekeeping to look for me and they said that they had no means of being able to contact them. I had to turn round with a young baby in the car and travel all the way back. I felt they were very unhelpful

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

Ok for one night

a pool championship being held there and no advance notice

Were given a room with grab rails as requested room itself goi d a bit outraged but clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

I will not be returning to this hotel

The room was very dated, the beds were very uncomfortable and the staff at the reception desk on arrival were not very friendly or helpful. The cleanliness of the hotel in general was very poor.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Norbreck experience

The hotel is very dated and would actually be a great venue for ghost hunting, it wasn’t very clean and the bed is possibly the worst bed I’ve ever slept in, the staff looked as though they didn’t want to be there and I would not pay £97 for a night there again. The urinals in the men’s toilets were just disgusting! Worst hotel I’ve stayed in so far for the price anyway! Also got woken up by the fire alarm in the middle of the night and was told by another couple the same thing happened during their stay in the summer

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Cheap and cheerful.

Having to wait for breakfast. Not available until 8.00am on Tuesdays. No towels or soap in room. Phone in room didn't work.

The bed was very comfortable. Free live entertainment.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Fantastic and the little one loved that he slept in a “castle”
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Brilliant place to stay... it’s cheap and cheerful and for Blackpool it’s brilliant compared to the shoddy bed and breakfasts. The breakfasts and dinners are great quality!lots of people complained that it’s run down but that’s Blackpool for you :)

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Would not recommend this hotel, the room was very basic and shabby, we where charged a lot of money!

Didn’t like any of it, and my partner got an electric shock, as there was a bare live wire which should have been attached to a hairdryer which was just laying in a drawer.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Grotty and expensive

Dirty outdated rooms, internet cost £7.50 per device per room, beds uncomfortable cupboard doors falling off,windows filthy, wouldn't stay there again

We Price Match