Reviews of NosDa Studio Hostel

53-59 Despenser Street, Cardiff, CF11 6AG, United Kingdom

#40 of 48 hotels in Cardiff

Based on 795 hostel reviews

Had a very quick overnight stay in this place.
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Had a very quick overnight stay in this place. Checked in at 3am and the receptionist was very welcoming and helpful. My bed was already made for me and everything was nice and clean. Checkout was seamless. Good job, guys!

I would definately return here, great location, good value for money & friendly atmosphere.
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

Some of the beds were a bit "springy" but, due to the hot weather, I didn't need the duvet, so I slept ONTOP of it, then I couldn't feel the springs atall !!!

i liked the large lounge/TV room (very comfy), sitting room and kitchen. Also, their bar was really nice, live music (which finished about 11pm so no problem for sleeping) , pub food, coffee etc etc... The rooms were quiet (apart from the crazy 'singing seagulls',but can't do much about that!!!...apart from using a good pair of earplugs)....Staff were very friendly. Entrance into the hostel and each bedroom was via an electronic card so security was good.....i felt very safe there. Bed linen was very clean and rooms were cleaned everyday.

Good friendly and helpful staff.
    • Private 5-Bed Room Ensuite

The live music downstairs kept me awake until 1 am in the morning , but it is a hostel that advertises loud live music so I suppose its to be expected.

Good friendly and helpful staff.

Perfect for backpacker and more require people !
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The only problem is that there is no fan in the shower, so it is very very wet !

Nice terrasse to met people so close to the river my Bedroom was good and the personnal have a beautiful smile

The staff were very friendly.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

The room wasn’t that clean. The toilet bathroom was indoor and smelt. The shower was very small. The hostel until 12am was very loud if you have a room overlooking the river taf as people congregate and are loud in the outside bar area below all those rooms on that side. Definitely wouldn’t recommend going if you want a good nights kip.

The staff were very friendly.

Brilliant location and value for money in a friendly environment
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Everything that was written about it and more. Better room than expected better showers than expected. For a hostel this delivers better than many others. Even affoedable local car parking.

Great Stay!
    • Basic Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The location was great, we could park in the back and the staff was super friendly. There was live music which was quite noisy but stopped at 11 pm so it was fine. We had a room for five people with our own bathroom. So our expectations were well exceeded! We would definitely stay there again!

Nightmarish experience
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

I stayed in a 6 bed shared room. At 4am in the morning 4 people came in completely wasted, trashed the room, peed in the washbasin, and made noise in every possible way: snoring, watching videos on their phones, yelling at each other, etc. I left the room after a few hours, they left the shared toilets in deplorable state too.

The location is quite good

Excellent location for city centre
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

The only thing that let it down and would question if I was to stay again is the area. Walking around at night was intimidating.

NosDa was an a great place to stay for a city break, so much so we stayed an extra night! Staff and cleanliness were great. And amazing value for money!

Enjoyable with a little disruption
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

The spring mattress was uncomfortable and we were awoken at 2,30 in the morning by other guests who were allowed to make noise on the balcony, just below our room. We had to call the reception desk to ask the noisy people to quieten down.

The general atmosphere and facilities

The place and location is great.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

The room was not cleaned very well . After we left to roam around for the day, when we come back ..I expected the room to be clean and my girls to be changed...but it is not.

The place and location is great. Specially the river next to it. The room is cozy and comfortable. The bed is so spacious. We slept very well. We enjoyed our stay.

Poor facilities
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

We stayed in a double room and we will never be going back to this place! Upon check in the key card didn't work, we have to returned to the reception three times to get it work! The bathroom is tiny, the curtain smells really bad and you have to keep on pressing the tape button to run the water! The mattress is so thin that it hurts our back. No shampoo and body wash for guests to use. Some wall plugs are broken!

Ripped Off and Huge Disappointment
    • Bed in a 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

I stayed one night in this hostel and it was nightmare. I paid £13 for 4 dormitory room. However, I was allocated in 6 dormitory room. Staff didn’t inform me that they hire locker and I can’t use my own locker because lockers are installed with their own keys. They mentioned at the door entry downstair that “No Alcohol Allowed After This Door”. However, people in my room were drinking alcohol middle of the night and throwing with chocolate and drinks to each other. I was completely disappointed and felt ripped off. Stay away from this hostel and recommend “River House Hostel” where is opposite this hostel to get nice sleep and honest service!

Great value, friendly & clean
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

There was nothing not to like

Comfy bed Very clean Friendly staff Great atmosphere Vending machine for nibbles Access to washer/ dryer & self catering kitchen if needed Good bar food Pool table

Dissapointed
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

Tatty furniture in room. Smelt of cigarettes in room.disco beat until 3 o clock in the morning.

Location.Staff.really good value breakfast for £3. Price.

Very reasonably priced spot in a great location but this is budget accomodation, no doubt.
    • Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Bathroom on our floor was pretty bad, only one toilet had a lock on it... and there we're only 2 toilets so essentially there was one toilet in to service a whole floor. Made for a delicate dance when wanting to access the bathroom.

I really enjoyed the bed which wasn't lats underneath but a broad wire mesh netting which just adapts to your body in whatever position. My mates didnt like it though... so marmite like. Also the showers we're class! Really nice pressure.

Ideal place to stay
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The only thing I can think of is having to pay extra for breakfast for not booking directly through their site

How easy it was to get to from the coach station, how clean and comfortable the dorms were, how nice the kitchen and communal area was

Very friendly and helpful staff , relaxed atmosphere.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

Great room but no key to open the window/doors and let fresh air in. However as it was a rushedvisit and only for one night, I didn't ask for a key, it may have been available

Very friendly and helpful staff , relaxed atmosphere.

Very Very Horrible and i want my money back. That was not a place to let customers stay.
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The pictures on website are completely wrong, room had mould in it, and a lot of cracks. Couldnt drink or eat food in the room, had to do the beds ourselves. No TV stains in the bedside cabinet. Staff was no where to be seen either, very dirty.

The view

Great location n staff... Careful about the event of the property if u want sleep
    • Superior Single Room Ensuite

In my first night, the property in the ground floor had a live music till late. In my room I could eared it n I had difficulty to sleep. The music stopped at 23.30

Position it was amazing, the staff so available for every request n information

Pleasent stay
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

I love the room, view,facilities and staffs are really friendly I booked a room with shared bathroom but surprisingly we got private bathroom in it! We have something else to do after check out, so we don’t want to carry along our bags. they even have luggage storage for free for us then.

I could of not asked for more , the staff was great and very child friendly !
    • Basic Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Nothing the staff or the Hostel can do about , the guest stayed at the same time with us kept slang the door so hard and a few of them was so loud ,kept me awake for the night but it was a New Year special occasion .

The staff was brilliant , the location is great , we've been upgraded to a private bathroom after booking for a share bathroom room .Decent size kitchen made it easy for people to cook ,there is a bar downstairs,can be handy . However breakfast it is not great but at £3 PPS you cannot complaint .

overall for what i paid it was better than some b&b/hotels ive stayed in before.
    • Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

night lights at the beds would be helpful rather than having to turn on main room light and disturb people do beware the bathroom lights are on a timer will go out on you in middle shower you have to get out and go back in

convienent to city centre no taxis required glasgow two step friendly(2 back 1 forward) can walk it even when (pi**ed bar on site was exellent staff was exellent made sure my special request was complied with and even putting reserved notice out so no one took my bunk was also warm and comfortable had wifi throughout which was helpful served snacks and had a full kitchen for people who,ed rather cook there own food .

Almost everything was very clean, tidy or new!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

A lot of stuff was old and worn out, nothing like the photos on here a little bit catfished and was expecting different!

Almost everything was very clean, tidy or new! Most staff we were served by in the evening were lovely and helpful

Good value and homely vibe.
    • Superior Single Room Ensuite

Shower was tiny and there was a bag of McDonalds left in the microwave in my bedroom. This was clearly an oversight though as everything else was perfect.

Nice staff, good location, great kitchen facilities and nice social areas.

Exceptionally good value venue with friendly,helpful staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

There is a communal kitchen which enables the use of a microwave,gas hob,kettle fridge and sink. It is the responsibility of the guests to maintain the cleanliness of this area so although it is perfectly functional it is not as clean as it could have been..HOWEVER this not a true reflection of the rest of the hostel as it was extremely clean and well organised.....it was also my first time staying in a hostel facility so what do I know

This hostel is excellent value for money. It is conveniently located for the train station,the stadium, the city centre and castle and the university. I would definitely use it again.

The price and location and service.
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Poooooor sound insulation!!!!!! There’s a bar on the ground floor, the musician played guitar and sang alllll the night until after midnight! I lived on the first floor and I heard every single piece of the songs! Besides this, I could heard the noises from next doors and upstairs CLEARLY!!! I didn’t fall asleep until I lied in bed for over four hours!!!!

The price and location and service.

manageable

The stairs in the hotel are narrow for carrying luggage and there is no lift.

The breakfast here is acceptable and the staffs are extremely kindhearted.

super friendly, relaxed and easy
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

just needed more comfy beds

really friendly, easy going and helpful staff, relaxed policies, clean room and good facilities. If I were to suggest improvements it would for more comfortable beds; but really a great hostel, especially for a city location. Great views over stadium and well equipped little bar.

• Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The beds were a little hard and we had no bedside lamp, but we expected something like that for the price - it was very clean, which was more important

Very friendly staff who couldn't do enough to help us, moving us to a quieter room which also had a bathroom at no extra cost. Excellent location - right on the river and close to the parks and city centre. Very nice ambience

Decent hostel in a great location
    • Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

Excellent location right on the river and very central. Bar was lively in the evening with live music and some great local beers. I would definitely go back to this hostel if I was staying in Cardiff again.

A great place for us to stay.

Our stay was too short.

A great place for us to stay. Would book again! A hostel but we booked a double room. Had all you need & a bar & pool table. Very relaxed. Great staff & walking distance to the city centre etc. Pizzas are great too.

overall very happy and good location indeed from Cardiff central railway station. Will recommend :-)
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

We stayed two nights and after the first night the toilet paper had run out and they also had not topped up the soap hand wash dispenser in bathroom even after reception being told on first night? no staff even bothered to rectify this for us. So will be be marked down on this. Thank you

Breakfast good indeed options included good also, coffee and tea hot!!! very good location in Cardiff

Acceptable
    • Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

I have chosen this place because I have seen the option that they have single beds in the 6 beds dormitory. But it was fake, they have just bunk beds and their understanding of the single bed is one place in a bunk bed(((The staff reacted unkindly when I made a claim. I wanted to avoid what I have felt when I entered the room, bad smelling, crowded room, never opened windows--no ventilation.

Big lounge and kitchen.

Average
    • Triple Room Ensuite

You can hear everything people walking past all hours and it was just very rough round the edges not very clean

Staff were helpful and friendly and location was good for the stadium/pubs

The stay was overall comfortable and I even extended my stay for extra few days!
    • Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

One of the toilets did not have shutter. The kitchen and dining areas would need a bit more light.

Staff were nice, sociable and helpful. The locker availability provided extra stores for my "a bit too much" personal belongings. Its own bar served Welsh beer, and had live music occasionally. The washer and dryer were indeed good for ongoing travellers like me.

The hostel is ideally located, within easy reach of the city...
    • Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

If you’re not that of a big eater in the morning, £3 is a bit much. Otherwise go for it! Also if you need a space for your car, book it early, there are not that many spaces available!

The hostel is ideally located, within easy reach of the city centre. It’s clean and there is everything you need (hot showers, WiFi, kitchen..). The staff is also super friendly and helpful!

Great location, staff and rooms :-)
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Breakfast was a big let down, I wish I'd asked for a refund. We had to askgpr milk so we could have a coffee.

The room was clean, modern and spacious.

Posetif and all good

Wifi

Nice staff clean hostel and comfortable beds only problem is in few nights impossible to sleep cause it loud otherwise all is good and very nice breakfast,absolutly nice hostel

Nice and friendly place for backpackers
    • Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

The bed was not very good. It is okay for one or two nights but that's it.

Very lovely hostel with a bar down stairs where you can spend your evenings and meeting other travellers. It is very close to the city centre (10 min walk), but you hear nothing at night.

A little diamond in cardiff
    • Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

I didn't find anything I didn't like with the property.

Never stayed in a hostel before so was dubious. Literally was fantastic. I turned up there was live music the bar was open till 1230am. Check in was an absolute dodle. Rooms were spotless beds fresh an comfy. The location perfect for trains or megabus out of Cardiff or surrounding areas. The lovely lady who gave me free coffee before I left even though I didn't have breakfast added to my stay.the view along the river and how quiet it was at night. Close to town but far enough away to not hear a peep. The showers spotlessly clean perfect temperature water.

The staff were great and I really liked the live music each...

Room size

The staff were great and I really liked the live music each night! Also,the Free Food Shelf in the fridge was an amazing idea to prevent food going to waste :)

The staff were all very nice
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

The bar is downstairs and noisy. Other visitors were noisy and there was a trail of blood in the hallway on Sunday morning. The beds were not comfortable.

The staff were all very nice

Good location. Good value.
    • Triple Room Ensuite

The third bed in our triple room was not a real bed which wasn't ideal. I think it also said that there would be a TV in our room which there wasn't.

Great value and location. Breakfast was good value and there was lots of choice. Our room was an okay size on the third floor, it was relatively quiet for a hostel as well. Would stay there again.

Fun
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

The staff was very helpful as I suffer from eplisey and need not to be facing the street at night time as street no ice like cars or street lights will keep me awake therefore me not getting the rest my body needs for my meds to work. Within moments of me explainingthis to the staff, they switched our room so it was not on the busy road. Thank you for that.

Nice location, friendly staff, big room and clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

Nice location, friendly staff, big room and clean. We booked a double room, but it turned out that the bed was combined by 2 single beds. So it wasn't comfortable to sleep and the mattress is really bad.

Great location. Couldn't be more central. Fabulous staff. Secure parking. Affordable crash pad.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

It was a little worn and there were cracks in the walls but it was clean. Right opposite the millennium stadium which is an excellent central location but coulee be noisy if there's an event on. Buses stop outside the hostel in the road but it's a city location so some noise is to be expected.

The room I had was exactly what was needed. You need to be ok with stairs though. It was right at the top of the building but meant it was quiet and it was clean and comfortable with it's own bathroom - compact but all that I needed. Free tea and coffee facilities were excellent. What it lacked in swankiness, was more than made up for by the excellent staff who couldn't do enough for me and were accommodating in their approach. Breakfast is ok too. Basic but it's a hostel not a hotel and a very well organised one at that.

apbasic but ok
    • Superior Single Room Ensuite

Bed had the most uncomfortable mattress i have ever slept on, needed to put a duvet from another bed on top of mattress as otherwise you could feel every spring, other beds in room same, soundproofing not great and room 56 was over the terrace bar so could hear noise from that, tried to change rooms but non were available, fortunately noise died down about 2300 and with earplugs had ok sleep

Price reasonable, staff pleasant

Clean, basic and comfortable.
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It's clean and everything but I think it may need a lick of paint.

Nosda is a clean and basic. It has everything you need in a good location and only a short walk to the main part of the city, castle and park.

Fun, friendly, welcoming stay in the heart of the city.
    • Basic Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Beds were uncomfortable and room was too hot. Continental breakfast was cheap but dissapointing. It was a busy hostel so it was noisy at night.

Atmospher, location and staff

very pleasant short stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

no negatives from my point of view

really enjoyed stay, quite homely and friendly and very near everything, fabulous view of the river from our room and good breakfast and of course very reasonably priced.

Nice location but photos are deceiving.....
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

room was not as per pictures on website bright, airy and big with double bed with sofa, lone traveller room had beds for 5 people, bed was a let down double with a single bunk above my head, spots lights in room with 4 bulbs out so a bit dark too, pictures a little deceiving. Very small toilet with no hand wash soap in dispenser, no lifts, very steep steps, signage for rooms could be better, room was way too warm no controls to turn heat down. Room very run down was not expecting 5 star but rating 1 star would be difficult for me.

great location, good view of stadium and river from room, good parking, nice communal area, breakfast ok. Football was on with full pub, being on 3rd floor didn't hear much noise apart from when a goal was scored lol.

Very clean and comfortable hostel
    • Superior Single Room Ensuite

Wifi in the bedrooms would be nice but this is a minor thing it's available downstairs in the bar

Excellent room clean and spacious there was even tea and coffee in the room nice touch, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast is really nice, this is my favourite place to stay in Cardiff

Seems nice!
    • Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Bit of a shame they couldn't do anything on the price (I paid for the night for a 10 min shower) but desperate times call for desperate measures

Only popped in for a shower. Very good showers

What a lovely hostel!
    • Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom

What a lovely hostel!. Stayed here with a group of friends over the weekend and literally couldn't fault it. The staff were brilliant the location was superb and the hostel amazing. Deffo be returning soon, keep up the good work guys 👌🏻

Everything was amazing, the staff was very kind and helpful...
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Wifi connection wasn't very good even if I was in common areas

Everything was amazing, the staff was very kind and helpful and the room was cleaned and the view was fantastic

The kitchen and the lounge room with a cosy sofa,it was a...
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

It would have been nice to have individual lights for the beds rather than just the general one for the room.

The kitchen and the lounge room with a cosy sofa,it was a quiet place to relax.

Staff and location good, attention to detail and quality very bad
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

We only booked this place purely off the photos posted by the hostel, proximity to city centre and reviews. We weren't expecting a 5 star hotel as we were purely using this hostel as a stop over to split the long journey up a bit. The rooms did not look like the actual pictures, we weren't expecting it to look exactly the same but the room we got was appalling even for a hostel. The room we booked, had pictures showing simply a double bed, with a decent sized en suit, with semi nice furnishings. What we actually got was a room with bunk beds, with no attention to detail or soft furnishings as shown in their pictures. Two single duvets instead of one double. Furniture that looked like it was from the skip next door, couch had rips on it, just very worn, really needs to be replaced. There wasn't really an en suit, a toilet and sink rammed into a tight space, and a shower in the actual room. Biggest problem, was the only way to get the door to lock was to slam it repeatably, this must have been true for the rest of the rooms as the entire night was doors constantly banging. We could have gotten over the room quality, if we at least felt safe in the room, but ended up not sleeping at all.

The staff on check in and check out were friendly. Location was very good, Car park was secure (albeit a bit hard to get into due to the scaffolding on the adjoining property, clearly not the hostels fault)

Would not hesitate to return
    • Private 4-Bed Room Ensuite

The doors slamming to the other rooms in the morning waking me up

Great all round. Staff were lovely and helpful and the place was clean! Way above what you expect from a Hostel!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Awful smell in room 46
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Unbeareable nasty smell in room 46, that penetrates cloth and everything. The poor aeration of the room does not help. No possibility of changing of room could be proposed for the first night (fully booked). I could change only for the 2nd night.

Accomodation near town centre.

Very clean and comfortable hostel
    • Superior Single Room Ensuite

They could boost the wifi signal so you can get it in the bedrooms

I have stayed at the nosda many times it's always my first choice in Cardiff my room was clean and the bed was very comfortable the breakfast was excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful and they make your stay a pleasant one

Great if you love the smell of beer.
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Difficult to give NosDa an 'excellent' score for cleanliness when there was sick in the loo, and a great deal of evidence of cleaned-up vomit on the carpets. The staff are cool but the clients seem to be mainly young men who have come to Cardiff to drink. The main entrance and reception area are in the pub part of the hostel. The rooms are separate but are too numerous, too sprawling to confer any hostel-like sense of camaraderie and community on the place. It's a drinking club with rooms.

Welsh language given proper prominence in this hostel that has a Welsh name. Diolch. Really nice library and sitting area for reading when people aren't watching telly.

NosDa Cardiff
    • Basic Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

shared toilets and shower room. could do with some new decor. limited food available

the staff are the friendliest ever. breakfast is basic but unlimited. excellent location for stadium and city centre.

Clean, friendly, convenient. I'll go back next time I'm in Cardiff.
    • Bed in a 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The price was bordering on extortionate. But I know Cardiff was full because of speedway grand prix, and it's just a case of supply and demand. So, I understand and accept the situation.

The hostel was clean and comfortable, as was the room and the bed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was ideal. Absolutely nothing to fault.

Excellent because of the Coldplay concert the hostel is perfectly located.
    • Basic Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Th accommodation was as it stated on the tin - a hostel / budget hotel and on that basis I shouldn't really complain - other that the price was significantly inflated in view of the Coldplay concert and there could be a little more attentions to cleanliness to the interior and exterior

The staff were very welcoming, polite and helpful. Any queries we had they responded to very well. It was a great atmosphere

Absolute bliss. Couldn't have asked for friendlier staff.
    • Bed in 8-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The wifi connection could have been a little better :')

The staff were incredibly lovely and helpful. There was live music and some really interesting guests I got to know pretty well. The rooms were always super clean, the showers hot and the breakfast was lovely. The best hostel I've ever been to.

A very convenient place to stay on a budget.
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

Litter along the street outside, but then this seemed to be a theme in Central Cardiff, such a shame and such a surprise!

General laid back ambience of the place. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Beds and linens very comfortable.

Vibey, friendly and welcoming place for all ages!
    • Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room

Room was quite hot - possibly because of the small window, and sleeping on the lower bunk. Will sleep on top next time!!

Far better than I had expected! Lovely staff, friendly vibey atmosphere - even for a 'more mature' person such as myself! Will be re-booking next week.

Just remember it's a hostel, not a 5* hotel
    • Superior Single Room Ensuite

The wifi was only available downstairs in the communal areas and was really slow/kept disconnecting. No quiet areas available with wifi access to be able to work.

Quiet area - could sleep happily with the windows open. Lovely, high pressure shower. Short walk into the the city centre.

Great location, great breakfast!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room Ensuite

Not very clean, drains in room quite smelly and shower had mildew. Room lock was broken. Staff not very friendly - girl who checked us in was quite rude and seemed like she couldn't be bothered.

Great location, great breakfast!

Enjoyable stay for party of 8 .

Heat in rooms. Noise over Bar at night but thats to be expected somewhat.

Location is perfect, Staff are very friendly and the facilities are good for the price we payed. All you can eat buffet breakfast was good value. Overall its a perfect location and value for someone on a budget.

The perfect place to stay in Cardiff!!!
    • Basic Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The stairs, but we always carry pretty much luggage and it's something we have to deal with!!

Everything! The city is great. The hostel is fantastic. The staff are very kind and helpful. We had a double room and it was bigger than we thought. Really comfortable. They clean all the time, you could eat off the floor!!!!

Would have been great without the 2 of 4 nights of noisy neighbours
    • Superior Single Room Ensuite

The noisy neighbours screaming at each other at 2am on the 1st night of my 4 night stay. And other neighbours deciding to play guitar at midnight after a night on the town

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

A diamond hostel
    • Basic Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Friendly and relaxed, had everything you need, kitchen was well equipped and the staff were great. Set beside the river with a pleasant outdoor space. Well stocked bar with some out of the ordinary drinks too. The bathrooms are very clean.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Absolutely fabulous

Nothing all was great

Wow staff are so friendly and helpful excellent location great facilities with fab bar and good definitely booking to go back there soon