2. UK hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Park Grand Paddington Court

Reviews of Park Grand Paddington Court 4 stars

27 Devonshire Terrace, Westminster Borough, London, W2 3DP, United Kingdom

#520 of 1,030 hotels in London

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 11 December 2018

The Staff were professional, friendly and went that extra...

I liked everything!

The Staff were professional, friendly and went that extra mile to deliver the service with the warmest of smiles. Please thank them all for me!

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

Overall could not fault the rooms - although one very small.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Very slow check-in - allocated two rooms on completely different floors when requested two together. Eventually got moved to the same floor but in different sections of the hotel.

The beds were very comfy and room facilities excellent.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

The staff was courteous and very friendly.
    • Compact Double Room

Were only provided with one room key card among two people. There was a continuous smell of cigarette smoke in one of our booked rooms.

The staff was courteous and very friendly.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

It was conveniently located and looked beautiful inside and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

There was a cold draft from the windows even though they were closed and we had no view whatsoever due to scaffolding outside the windows.

It was conveniently located and looked beautiful inside and out

• Reviewed: 8 December 2018

It was close to Hyde park and a tube station
    • Compact Double Room

The room was tiny, couldn’t even move in it. Not what I expected from the price I payed. There was a staff member at the desk which was very rude to me when I tried to check in, did not give a great first impression... I then went on to see her mouth a few rude words under her breath.

It was close to Hyde park and a tube station

• Reviewed: 7 December 2018

Wasn't a very beautiful stay, but the location was good. Will not book there again.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

One of the receptionists was very rude. The room was very, very small, barely allowing any movement in the room or any storage. The bed mattress was super soft and sinked deep when sleeping on it, which made my back hurt very badly.

• Reviewed: 7 December 2018

Super stay
    • Club Double Room

The hotel was really good, excellent service, very comfortable beds. Not the biggest room, but who cares when service and comfort was super. The staff was super friendly and helped with luggage and answered all the questions we had. Will definitely stay here again. btw great location and distance from the underground and hyde park.

disgusting, awful, poor hotel, not luxurious at all, dunno how it got 4 stars
    • Deluxe Double Room

everything was awful. the room is absolutely tiny! there was no room to move about. the bathroom was tinyyyyyyyyy! The door of the shower was so close to the sink it was hard to get in. The 'deluxe bed' looked like a single bed. The hotel was shabby and not pleasant overall. You really need to update your website and your pics on booking websites with pictures of what the room ACTUALLY looks like! Worst bit was probably waking up with red bumps all over mine and my boyfriend's body.

the location was okay

Awful
    • Deluxe Single Room

The bed mattress was c. 20 years old and it was like sleeping in a hammock. They thought putting a mattress topper on would fix it...it didn't and as such had a terrible sleep

Great staff.
    • Deluxe Single Room

Very small room, uncomfortable bed, over priced... Was not a pleasant experience... I needed to extend for 2 days... They confirmed the extension and an hour later they said that the prices went higher and asked met to book over booking. Com

Great staff... Good location

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

It was in a good location with plenty of places to eat near...
    • Compact Double Room

Could use better windows in the rooms, not double glazed so warmth leaks out and noise can come through a bit.

It was in a good location with plenty of places to eat near by as well as Paddington station. The room was small but comfortable and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

Pretty much as expected
    • Compact Double Room

Room was hot and although turned off heating did not make much difference. Accept room was billed as compact, however it was not easy for two people to get into the bed easily as there was no space around the bed.

Very convenient for Paddington Station.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

The location is excellent
    • Deluxe Double Room

My room was on the top floor at the back of the building with no lift access. It required a massive hike around the building up & down staircases and along long narrow corridors. I wouldn’t have stayed there if I had been aware in advance

The location is excellent

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Great location, only 5min walk from Paddington and very easy...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Our room was very disappointing. I paid extra for a ‘deluxe double’ but I’m sure I did not get it. The room was tiny, and not even a double bed; it was somewhere between a single and double so was very uncomfortable for the two of us. Two of the worst nights sleep I’ve ever had in a hotel. The room also has the brightest green constant emergency light on the ceiling I’ve ever known, we could’ve used it as a reading lamp it was so bright!!

Great location, only 5min walk from Paddington and very easy to find. Breakfast was good and served until late in the morning.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Nice hotel, friendly staff, perfect location

Room is pretty small

We didn’t have time for breakfast (even though we got a free complementary breakfast, because we had to go around the corner for our room), and there were small croissants etc to take to go and coffee.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

A place where nothing was too much trouble, after the rigours of sightseeing in London.
    • Deluxe Double Room

1) The complimentary “handy” telephone, for use whilst out and about, had out of date information on it, e.g. 2016 opening times for Kew Gardens and a defunct contact number for the particular London tourist office I wanted to get in touch with. 2) For a while, on arrival, I thought I was going to have to sleep with the 2 bedside lights on! I, quite simply, could not find the on/off switches. I admitted defeat and took the lift to reception to ask. The ever professional and helpful concierge Zdravko explained, with a sense of humour, that many guests had a problem with this at first, because the switch was a, “secret switch”, tucked away, out of sight, under the lip of the light.

1. The helpful and friendly staff made me feel very much at home, which was especially pleasing to me as a solo traveller. 2. Everything about my bathroom, especially the underfloor heating. Such toastie toes! 3. I was pleased and surprised to find a fridge and a microwave tucked away in my room. I made use of both. 4. The bed was super comfy. I slept very well. 5. The quality and variety of the breakfast, continental and English, were excellent. The melon and pineapple were perfectly ripe and full of flavour. 6. The location was very convenient for me. Being close to Paddington rail station it was easy to get to other parts of London on the underground as well as The West Country by train. 7. The hospitality tray included biscuits and a very good brand of Earl Grey tea, neither of which is standard now in many hotels. 8. I was able to occupy my room from 11am instead of the customary 2pm, being very tired after arriving at Heathrow airport on an early morning flight. 9. There are many restaurants with a variety of cuisines within walking distance of the hotel, should you not wish to, “eat in”. 10. On my final morning I had planned to visit The Shard but, visibility was poor. The concierge recommended I go to Portobello Road market, only 2 stops away on the underground. I’m very pleased he suggested this, and my bags were stored safely until my return to the hotel.

Overpriced disappointment.
    • Deluxe Triple Room

Our room smelt like vomit. We asked if the room could be properly cleaned, and we came back hours later with simply the smell of Febreze masking the vomit smell. We called down to reception asking to change rooms, & they firstly said they didn’t have another room...then after further conversation they said they could move us. There were 3 of us, & they moved us into an absolutely tiny claustrophobic room where we could barely move, let alone place our suitcases. We left not understanding how this hotel was a 4 star hotel, and ultimately felt robbed of our money.

Location was good.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

The property was very nice and modern Room was tiny but we...
    • Compact Double Room

Small rooms, could hear people in other rooms talking while trying to sleep

The property was very nice and modern Room was tiny but we did stay in a compact double. Was fine as we were out mostly anyway bed was very comfy. To begin with we were moved around to there other hotel but this was an error on there part. Wasn’t a problem a very nice gentleman helped us get to the right property and carried our bags.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2018

A pleasant place to return to after a long day of shopping in London
    • Deluxe Single Room

There was nothing I didn’t like, the price was excellent for London

I thought the atmosphere of the Hotel was really good, the staff very helpful and cheerful all the time. The location excellent the rooms had a touch of luxury very modern bathroom, the background lighting behind the tv screen a very nice touch. My room was spotless bed very comfortable

• Reviewed: 30 November 2018

Unforgettably awful
    • Club Double Room

Room & what was included in rate wasn’t as described. There was no bed turn down, water replenishment, robes, face towel, chocolates, juice, newspapers, welcome card, snacks in club lounge, breakfast! I felt uncomfortable asking staff for any kind of help. After four attempts of asking basic questions I gave up. Plus it’s so rude to converse in a foreign language to your colleague in front of a guest when you can clearly speak English !! I would not recommend this hotel, it’s just not worth the money despite its location.

• Reviewed: 29 November 2018

Excellent location, near both paddington and lancaster gate...
    • Deluxe Single Room

small room, not by London standards but compared to other single rooms this hotel offers

Excellent location, near both paddington and lancaster gate metro stations, clean

• Reviewed: 28 November 2018

Very nice however if the room was a bit larger we might have stayed longer.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was very small and the pictures on line were in our opinion quite deceiving, the bed we found not very comfortable.

Staff were very helpful ....breakfast was excellent ...comfortable

• Reviewed: 27 November 2018

We really enjoyed our stay despite some disappointing elements. We would consider this hotel again.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The room was small & a oecuiar shape. Sadly some of the fitting were poorly fitted or broken. The whole electric socket pulled out when removing a plug. The safe didn't work. The shower ran very hot if a cold water tap was turned on, dangerous.

The staff were very helpful. The breakfast was good but not hot enough. The room was modern and quiet.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

Bathroom was clean with underfloor heating.
    • Deluxe Single Room

Smelt of cigarettes. Basement room with some sort of very loud fan or generator just outside. Telephone and sufaces were a bit grimy in room. Bed right up by window with curtains touching the bed.

Bathroom was clean with underfloor heating.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

Very nice hotel, walking distance from Paddington station.
    • Club Double Room

Size of the room, although it is considered rather big for London.

Very nice hotel, walking distance from Paddington station. Staff was very kind and helped with everything we've asked. Shower has a floor hitting that was great. We enjoyed our stay very much.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2018

close to two metro stations
    • Deluxe Single Room

We booked a 4 star hotel on booking but we were allocated to a very poor hotel under the same group without notification. We spent the same money on a very small and untidy room. The check-in staff told us the new hotel was closer to Hyde Park. It was actually far from there! Terrible experience!!

close to two metro stations many restaurants nearby

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

Location was great (5 minutes walk to Paddington station),...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Location was great (5 minutes walk to Paddington station), tasty restaurants (Italian, Malay, Indian cuisine and chains of fast food) within 10 minutes and a wonderful staff

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

Very clean, comfortable, great for a few nights stay in a good location.
    • Club Double Room

Could hear anyone talking in corridor to other hotel rooms late at night.

The room was very clean, the bed was very comfy and the staff were helpful. Wine and fruit in the Club room was a nice touch. A good stay.

• Reviewed: 25 November 2018

It was in an appropriate location for me and it was clean at...
    • Compact Double Room

It was noisy and the room was drafty. I was near the lifts and stairs so got woken up every couple of hours.

It was in an appropriate location for me and it was clean at least.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2018

Wouldn't choose it again.
    • Deluxe Single Room

Stuff was polite, but rather unfriendly. My room was on ground floor with view on the street where people were walking whole night. For this price it's not acceptable. My credit card was charged and I had two wait 2 weeks until it will be automatically brought back.

Good interior design. Good localisation.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2018

Friendly and efficient check in with no hassle.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room felt a bit cramped but not a major problem.

Friendly and efficient check in with no hassle. Room was small but had everything needed. Good value for money.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2018

• Deluxe Double Room

staff are excellent, in particular the receptionists: Adonia & Altus, really helped make the stay comfortable. There was a slight issue with room, that could not be fixed until the next day and I was given complimentary breakfast which more than made up for it. Very good value for money, clean, comfortable and good location. Would stay again for sure.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2018

The room is very tiny and it is only good for one person.
    • Deluxe Single Room

The room is very tiny and it is only good for one person. Also, the stairs are very narrow. It is difficult if you travel with big suitcases but you could keep your suitcases at the reception.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2018

I like this chain - very convenient and good vfm. Accept a need to take rough with the smooth
    • Deluxe Single Room

mobile reception in the basement is weak - despite assurances. Whilst not the hotel's fault there was a noisy deputation in the room next who had clearly committed to a long evening of night clubbing and came back somewhat noisily.

Staff were courteous and facilities were fine

• Reviewed: 20 November 2018

For London is was good.
    • Club Double Room

Staff. A very weird way of dealing with guest. Not sure if they had many bad experiences but didn’t feel appreciated as a guest. Don’t have the small touches that make you wanna come again

For London is was good. Location is good. Hotel is neat and modern. The room was good again for London. Small but neat.

• Reviewed: 20 November 2018

It was comfy & suited my needs for a short stay. Thank you!
    • Club Double Room

No plates or cutlery in room. No hooks in bathroom to hang clothes. Hard to control lights & electronic method of letting staff know to clean room.

Very friendly helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2018

convenient location to paddington station and Lancaster Gate station. Lots of open markets near by
    • Deluxe Twin Room

hallways are very narrow. we originally had to go up one elevator, per directions from the front staff, and the elevator was down.

shower was fabulous.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2018

Excellent value for money, super clean and very friendly staff. I will stay again.
    • Deluxe Single Room

parking would be bonus but I understand it's a tight site so no parking available, nearest NCP was around 10 minutes away so no problem really. Bed was a tiny bit hard.

I thought the staff were super friendly and the room was very up-todate. Great price and an easy location to walk to and from.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2018

Horrible
    • Deluxe Single Room

Just about everything. I went for the deluxe single room, ha! First they were thinking about checking me into a basement room (which was printed on their booking sheet), even though my booking.com confirmation stated “fully ground floor”...the man at the desk said no, all ok, and assigned me a room on 4th floor. If I had not booked through booking.com, I may have ended up in the basement, who knows? Tiny room, typical for London, I guess. It was meant to be soundproof....it certainly was not! The windows were not double glazed and there was an air gap between the lower and upper panes. I was also woken up one night at 1am by a couple in the next room talking (at normal volume). The room was meant to have an iron. I had to request one. When it came, I tried to iron a shirt and (because it was the worst iron I have tried to use in my life [I am 54 years old]) had to stop as I realised it was making matters worse..... There was half a toilet roll in the room (without any spares) when I checked in for a 4 night stay, so I had to request more...the bed was narrow, saggy, and not long enough (I am only 5’11”)... I could go on, but I won’t. Suffice to say, whilst it was poor value for money like a lot of places in London, I would not expect the deficiencies listed above for a hotel that purports to be 4 star. I will not be staying here on any future visits to London. You have been warned.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

Terrible
    • Deluxe Double Room

I had to change rooms twice. There was hairs and stains in both rooms on the bed linen. Shocking. I also ended up having to make up my own bed when the concierge bought me clean sheets! He saw the dirty bedding in both rooms and agreed that housekeeping needed addressing. Additionally the welcome at this hotel was terrible. No acknowledgement. No smile. No apology for being kept waiting. Finally a young member of staff checked me in.

The concierge was cheerful and tried to assist me with the room moves that were necessary.

• Reviewed: 17 November 2018

Good location but slightly expansive for the facility.
    • Deluxe Single Room

The price of the room is slightly higher than our budget, and the facility was a bit old and some of the facilities seemed to be broken.

The location of the hotel is great, it tool us only little time to walk to the underground and also little time to travel to the place we need to work. Over all the location is the best part.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2018

Great location and facilities. Staff excellent. Will return when in London next.

Nothing. Would certainly stay there again when in London

Very comfortable. Facilities excellent. Staff more very helpful, could not have been more polite and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 15 November 2018

Don't expect much. It's just a good base to sleep when busy in London (for work or tourism).
    • Deluxe Single Room

The facility overall: the room was oddly structured (see pictures, the antechamber/lobby that greets you dark with two closed doors upon your first entrance is quite a puzzling experience at first) and extremely small, with furniture being ruined by time; the "restaurant" was a very small hall (6-8 small tables?) through which guests have to pass in order to reach the rooms; the lobby is small and unwelcoming. Some of the pictures shown on booking.com seem to belong to other facilities owned by the same hotel organization in the same district, but do not reflect this one. It was the first 4star(?) hotel in my entire existence to call me during working hours of my stay to enquire whether I still intended to sleep my (paid at check-in) second night, since they had noticed the room was empy (!!!)

The hotel is in a quiet position, at a walking dinstance from Paddington station (the point of arrival from Heathrow Airport). The wifi, despite not working for the newest android smartphones, did work for laptops, guaranteeing a good connection overall. The staff is somewhat clumsy, but constantly showing eagerness to be of help. The price makes it a compelling offer in London, even though it does not live up to the expectations generated by the exagerated presentation on booking.com

• Reviewed: 14 November 2018

Terrible
    • Deluxe Double Room

Firstly, my room was across the road from the main hotel. I’d liked to have known this before I booked as I would have gone somewhere else. Next problem - no hot water. first morning, I had a cold shower and headed out to work - I called at reception to tell them of the water problem and that the room phone wasn’t working (or I would have used it to tell them of the water problem). Got back in the evening ... no hot water and phone not working in room. Went back to reception who sent a maintenance man across who ran the tap for 5 minutes (no exaggeration) and got me some tepid water. Tried the shower, still cool. Had tepid shower, went out for dinner. Next morning, put the hot tap on when got up - cleaned my teeth, made a coffee and packed most of my bag, maybe 5 minutes - still no hot water!! I’d say an adequate plumbing system should be a prerequisite for a 4 star hotel As to rest of facilities, room was small but adequate. Didn’t try the food on the basis that if they can’t get the hot water system right what chance do you have with the catering Needless to say, never again

It’s handy enough for Paddington. Staff were fine although I suspect overwhelmed

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

The staff were all friendly and the hotel was in a fantastic...
    • Deluxe Triple Room

The staff were all friendly and the hotel was in a fantastic location not far from Paddington train station. Myself and my friends felt very safe and welcomed. Everything exceeded our expectations. We loved our stay here and do intend to come back, we've also recommend this hotel to our friends and families.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

The room was much smaller than they looked in the photos.
    • Compact Double Room

The room was much smaller than they looked in the photos. The phone rang unnecessarily over 4 times during my one night stay. Very overpriced for the room and services.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Convenient and suitable for a night
    • Deluxe Double Room

A bit noisy in the morning in the hall as it seems there was a utility room just outside my door. Also had a problem getting a working key!

The room was tiny but cosy and comfortable and I had everything I needed.

London nov 2018
    • Deluxe Single Room

The bed in the singel room were so small that i had to Change room. I am 1, 86 m and the bed was 1,60 m.

Facility and the people working there were nice.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

I paid online for the room with the company Credit Card ,But...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I paid online for the room with the company Credit Card ,But when I arrived they asked for my card and took the payment off that as well ,stating the first payment was a holding fee and my company would get reimbursed with the fee .This is a joke as I'm now having to get the money back off my company .

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

very little sleep due to noise
    • Deluxe Double Room

the walls were very thin and I could hear the people next door talking. the ground floor rooms are very close to reception and you can hear everything there were hairs in the bed and bathroom floor the room was really small and I had to squeeze past the bed to get to the other side of the room

the location is really good

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Spent the weekend in London and needed a central and the Park Grand was a great place to stay.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The room was on the bottom floor so there was no view and the room itself was a little bit on the small side. The Breakfast area was a little tight and the food itself was ok but nothing amazing.

The room and beds were comfortable and the staff friendly, it was very quiet and clean and getting anywhere was good because the hotel was close to Paddington Station.

• Reviewed: 11 November 2018

Location was ok.
    • Compact Double Room

Ok, someone opened my room door at midnight. What level of security was that?? What if I was not in my room or had babies and valuables how can I ensure my security??? When I asked the staff they said oh my booking was not completed (which actually was) and someone had access to the room key. There wasnt even a word of apology. This totally is not acceptable. The room was very tiny on the ground floor next to the entrance and it was very noisy all night with people walking pass the door. Toilet drain was half blocked. Linen was old and stained. The temperature was cold and not adjustable. Staffs were low in service mind and just wanted to push the responsibilities off their hands. Totally not impressed and will never return.

Location was ok.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2018

Great value, very clean, comfortable and everything you...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Smaller hotel, lots of different levels rooms are on, small corridors.

Great value, very clean, comfortable and everything you could need, water, teas, coffees, biscuits and amenities kits.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

The reception manager made it special by putting in a bottle...
    • Deluxe Single Room

When I first got to the hotel, the girl at reception who was checking me in was very unfriendly and unaccommodating. I asked her if there would be a room change fro the next night onward as my partner was joining me the night after for the weekend and she said there were no availability and there was nothing she could do. When i called in the morning, there was another receptionist on duty and he was very kind and friendly. He mentioned that there were availability and we paid the cover charge and got a bigger room.

The reception manager made it special by putting in a bottle of wine, a cupcake and fruits in my room when i got back from touring for my birthday coming up in the week. She also wrote a sweet message on a card for me :) That was fantastic!

• Reviewed: 7 November 2018

would not recommend the hotel to anyone.
    • Deluxe Single Room

would not recommend the hotel to anyone. In a 3-night stay I went through three different rooms. In the first room, parts of the ceiling fell on me in the shower and I did not have hot water, so they moved me to another room. In the second room (the next day), which was on the third floor without an elevator, the air conditioner stopped working in the early evening, a maintenance man arrived and it seemed to work out. I went out and when I got back the air conditioner was no longer working. At 12 PM, the receptionist delayed me for an hour and a half until he realized that the air conditioner was not working and suggested that I move to anthoer room and that someone will come to help me move. at 1:30 AM. I packed my belongings again to go to the other room through but the he didn't send someone to help me . And I stayed in a room without air conditioning when I was cold during the night. The next morning, another receptionist, who was kind, took me to a onther room and gave me a 20% credit for the amount of the order, but it was not a suitable compensation for my very unpleasant experience.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

A bit disappointing
    • Deluxe Double Room

We had booked a delux double room - but the room was very small, in fact not big enough for two people, as access to the bed was limited to one side. The room was drafty due to the ill-fitting windows. The shower was not very powerful and the seal on the door leaked. The towels weren't the usual 'hotel quality' thick. There wasn't a seat in the room (there would have been no room anyway) this meant putting our bags onto and off the bed in order to access our clothes. The wardrobe door didn't open fully as it hit the bedside cabinet. There were no bedside sockets for phones etc.

The staff were friendly, and the location was handy for what we required.

Pleasant but small room
    • Deluxe Single Room

One of the smallest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. I was moved from an even smaller room. I could not hang my suit up in the wardrobe as the built in safe was in the way. The TV remote control did not work.

Room was clean and pleasantly decorated. Reception staff were friendly and efficient and even offered me free breakfast when I checked out , but I did not have time to take up the offer.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

Last minute booking, very happy with our stay and would come again!
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was a bit tight around the bed on the window side but it wasn't much of a problem for us.

Room was nicely furnished and both room and bathroom were very clean and we thought the location was very good. Staff was very friendly too.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

Friendly hotel, good location, small room
    • Deluxe Single Room

Bed was old and uncomfortable. Room was very small. Window was old and therefore allowed cold air in making it cold in bed. Small issues for a great hotel though!

Staff are great and location was spot on. Friendly environment

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

Brilliant, a real gem in heart of London

n/a

A gem in the heart of London! brilliant! Spotless, you can get anything like this at that price in London! Top service and immaculate breakfast. Staff PR next none! Will come again and recommend the place.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2018

First and last visit if they didnt change.
    • Deluxe Double Room

İ didnt like the room very small and not clean. Need to be refurnished with light colors. Size of this room 018 is unbelievable. Blankets and pillows are not clean

Check in and check out only.

Good
    • Compact Double Room

Draughty Windows because of single glazing. Could get chilly. The room was compact, which I knew when I booked, was small and being two people it made it difficult as the bed was near the window and there was no way round it but over the bed.

Decent short stay
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Room was very small or tiny I would call it. The floor and walls seem to wooden and guests hear lot of noise of walking, usage of cupboards, door closures etc. This is irritating.

Location is very convenient. Staff was very courteous. Room was clean.

Location was great
    • Deluxe Double Room

When I arrived to check in I was started at blankly by 3 people. A 4th person was on the phone. I had to say 3 times I was there to check in till a trainee took it upon himself to try and check me in. He was helped by the man on the phone. I went to have a drink at the bar. There was no bar staff. We waited 5 minutes. Finally a lady showed up and served me a warm beer. I decided to head to my deluxe room. Not deluxe. 2 adults were checked into this room and I could barely move. The bathroom was so tiny. The photos do not show what you pay for. The next morning we called up and asked for more towels and toilet roll. After 3 calls throughout the day we finally got them.

Location was great The lady on check out was pleasant and apologised for the troubles we had had.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

High quality accommodation within walking distance of London Paddington station
    • Club Double Room

Reception is too small and under-staffed for this popular hotel - had to queue to ask even simple questions. Check-out time is 12 noon rather than the usual 10:00. - nice for tourists but results in few rooms being ready for check-in before 14:00., staff having to provide temporary storage for large amounts of baggage and guests queuing. Breakfast is good but expensive - found good, cheaper breakfasts in nearby cafes.

Key attribute is its location within walking distance of London Paddington station. The room was of a comfortable size (for London) and clean. Facilities were of high standard and worked. Staff were helpful. Have stayed before and will probably stay again.

• Reviewed: 2 November 2018

Comfortable and quiet
    • Club Double Room

There are many small flies inside the room and toilet. At the same time, the air-conditioner seems out of order because it is so cold during night time and I cannot adjust the temperature.

Don’t stay here
    • Club Double Room

Lack of staff engagement and unacceptable deposit arrangement. The size of the rooms are appalling. The receptionist was a trainee and didn’t speak very good English. We stayed for 4 nights. The hotel took 1st nights charge of £177 the day before we arrived. They then took the total for 4 nights £684 from me at check in. When I objected to the additional charge of £177 the guy didn’t understand what I was on about. He disappeared to talk to a manager and returned with a debit card reversal receipt. The money has still not been returned to my acct 5 days later. The breakfast area/ bar is tiny. We were shown to accommodation across the road and didn’t bother going back to the main hotel again. To cap it all, we had to leave at 7am on Monday morning to catch a flight and there was no hot water. Would never consider staying here again.

Location was good

Disappointing and overpriced
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was extremely small, which came as a shock considering we’d spent £140 per night. Additionally we were on the basement floor so the view from window was a dirty run down wall. The rooms air con didn’t work so was extremely cold all night. The bed was uncomfortable and tiny. Hardly fit 2 people. The duvet was too small also, only just covered us. The light switches didn’t work so had to get out of bed to turn on the main light. The Mirror in the bathroom was broken. Green light stayed on all night kept us awake. Not double glazed windows .. could hear drunk people walking g past at 4am. Could hear the room next door talking!!

The location was very good, close proximity to underground so able to travel to all destinations needed quickly via bakerloo line.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2018

Small room for the price paid
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room very very small, no space to lay down my suitcase! Bedsheets and pillows could smell better and fresher!

Good modern facilities, nice modern bathroom

Good central location, easy to get to

Rooms very small. Have to climb over toilet to get into shower! Dangerous. Beds uncomfortable and soft. Basement rooms like boxes. Staff service below average and disorganised.

Good central location, easy to get to

Great rooms near Paddington Station
    • Compact Double Room

I cannot find anything negative.

Our room was in a neighbor building and was one of the new rooms. The room had a nice and cosy size. The bathroom as well as the entire room were well equipped. Next to the bed, we had USB ports for charging, thereby resolving the need for any type of plug adapters.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2018

It was very good hotel for singles , the location is very...
    • Deluxe Single Room

The room spacious is very small

It was very good hotel for singles , the location is very close to Hyde park for 3 minutes and Oxford street is ten minutes walk .

Great stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room

On list of included items, said the TV was smart tv however in fact was just a plasma tv.

It was my girlfriends birthday, the hotel staff arranged the room nicely and gave us complimentary gifts.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2018

Nothing at all, I hated it cannot wait to get out of it,...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

It was dirty , room size very small, looks really disgusting, like it was never been checked, very noisy, could not sleep, as I can hear people moving in there room like they are in my room, also the cleaners do not respect the privacy sign and start knocking the door from 8 am, far from everything, I did not like it at all, waste of money

Nothing at all, I hated it cannot wait to get out of it, filthy

• Reviewed: 28 October 2018

Comfortable bed, fantastic shower and great staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was small for a deluxe double and the lights were temperamental (was difficult to work out which switches were for which lights).

Comfortable bed, fantastic shower and great staff.

Showing 1 – 75