Reviews of Park Avenue Baker Street 4 stars

#596 of 977 hotels in London

Based on 1980 hotel reviews

Meh...
    • Deluxe Single Room

It's a bit far from the center. And not much food options around. And the rooms are pretty average compared to price. Bathroom facilities are minimum.

Being far from the center, it is pretty peaceful and quiet. So that's a good plus for people who are hear for work and need a goodnight sleep.

A good holiday overall
    • Deluxe Double Room

Both the bedroom and bathroom were tiny, and it was a bit noisy at night.

Found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The room was well appointed and had a very good shower. The area surrounding the hotel is great, lots of bars and restaurants (especially the Phoenix Palace Chinese restaurant and the Allsop Arms). Excellent access to buses and the underground, 10 minutes walk to Oxford Street.

Booked this last minute for my wife because of the BA fiasco...
    • Club Double Room

Booked this last minute for my wife because of the BA fiasco at Heathrow She was v impressed to find complimentary water etc in her room She would definitely stay there again

I liked the location of the hotel and the style of the room.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I liked the location of the hotel and the style of the room. The hotel is a few minutes walk from the Baker Street tube station so easy access to other locations.

Very bad hotel and awful staff

I booked 3 rooms for 5 adults and 2 children, it was okay to process the booking with this information about my group, the booking was non refundable with prepayment needed, so they charged me the whole amount in advance, but 1 day before the arrival they emailed me that they can’t occupy our 10 years old child with us in one of the 3 rooms since their maximum occupancy is 2 persons per room, they emailed me this about their policy just prior to arrival when I was charged and I couldn’t even reconsider the hotel!! When I arrived they refused to let me in and asked me to book an additional room for the child and the only available room was “the club room” which has the highest rate. The receptionist was so unfriendly!!! We spent more than one hour to solve this out and eventually they were okay with it..

Hotel was clean and in a good location
    • Deluxe Double Room

We were on the 3rd floor with no lift and a narrow staircase, would not be suitable for anyone with difficulties walk or climbing stairs. The breakfast was awful do not book in for breakfast.

Hotel was clean and in a good location

A room to remember.

Nothing to dislike.

I was impressed by the functionality of the small basement single room. It was very well designed and fitted so that there was no feeling of 'confinement', or inconvenience, and I enjoyed the torrential bathroom shower after sweaty days in London. The light and airy breakfast room is lovely.

Good location and helpful staff.
    • Club Single Room

Lack of elevator access is a problem.

When they knew I had a problem with stairs, they moved me to a very comfortable large ground floor room for no extra charge. Comfortable and clean.

Basic needs ideally situated
    • Deluxe Single Room

Seeing that a fridge and microwave oven were in the room, it would have been helpful to have utensils and plates too.

The room was clean and comfortable, and provided the amenities I needed. With Regents Park in one direction and the shops, cafes and public transportation links in another, the location is ideal.

Convenient location, clean and lovely hotel.
    • Deluxe Single Room

Check out time 12:00 rather than 11:00 - that is too early...

Very convenient location, fully renovated room, beautiful bathroom, comfy bed, clean place, friendly staff, good a/c. Wifi ok. You even get an Android phone with unlimited internet and international phone calls for free!

Lovely place in the heart of London
    • Deluxe Single Room

The only main downside are things that cant be helped like the traffic noise and the lack of a lift.

Close to the tube. The lemonade and all breakfast items were lovely and great selection. Staff were really polite and friendly. The hotel in general was airy and spacious. Huge bottle of water and full drinks tray with biscuits and the room had a fridge and microwave! Fantastic rainfall shower and all of the washing bits you could need - the shower cap even had a hair tie in it!

• Club Double Room

I did not like climbing three levels of steep stairs to my room. I was not aware of this before. If I had known I would have booked elsewhere. Also the images on the website showed the rooms to be deceivingly big. The room in actual fact barely has enough space to walk around the bed.

It’s location
    • Deluxe Single Room

Double Room was v small size for 2 people The bed too was small The second room given to us on the 3rd fl while the first was on ground fl which was inconvenient Being an old property there was no lift

It’s location

Tranquil setting given its centrality. Very private, discreet hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I prefer a bath option Air con a little under powered No drinks in fridge the Do Not Disturb light is way to bright in the room which actually causes a disturbance in itself, just need to be smaller or obscured and dimmer Hotel name a little misleading as it not on Baker Street but in fairness not too far away though No food room service Small room considering the price Checkout should be 12 but is a firm 11am and they ring you to remind you which i dont like !!!!

Easy check in Very relaxed and private environment Quiet room quiet street Comfy bed, clean linen

• Deluxe Double Room

Room a little on the small side but to be expected given location and price so overall good value

Great location. Clean rooms, no noise, air conditioning worked Good supply of extras (coffee / toiletries / biscuits etc) for free Very friendly and helpful staff

For London standards it is a really good choice...!
    • Deluxe Double Room

I was in the top floor with no elevator, very small room.

Nice breakfast, big TV, new equipment in the room (EU and USB plugs), clean room. For London standards it is a really good choice...!

The receptionist was amazing, the room exceeded expectations...
    • Club Double Room

The receptionist was amazing, the room exceeded expectations and even though we were late for breakfast they still sorted something out for us. Would always recommend.

Great Find
    • Deluxe Double Room

The communal stair areas were not very welcoming, could do more to make them easier on the eye.

Fantastic central location near the tube. Lovely reception staff who were very helpful and happy to store our luggage.

Bad value for money
    • Deluxe Double Room

Bed uncomfortable, too many flights of stairs with no lift access, rooms away from reception, rooms not how depicted in photos, woken up by fire alarm late at night, rang by reception at 10:30 and they hung up when answered, seemingly to rush us out the door, extortionate price for late check out.

Friendly staff at check out

Discrete
    • Deluxe Single Room

There were some spots on the blanket and the curtain. There were a slippery floor inside the shower. I appreciated the staff put a towel on the floor for that purpose but there is need a towel on the remaining floor of the bathroom to avoid slippering once out of the shower... there weren't slippers... inside the minibar there wasn't anything. There wasn 't the thoothbrush and toothpaste.

The beedrom war very comfortable and the room was quiet. The overall cleaninless was good. The position is good. There was a bottle of water available with a Glass. The bathroom was clean. The room was served with air condotioning.

The location is good.

We stayed this hotel for one night. Everything was fine until the next day morning, when my mother felt she touched something soft on the carpet just beside her bed,and it’s a dead mouse! She was so shocked. We were all shocked! We were told the manager would contact us. But when we check out no manager show themselves at all! I’ve taken the picture of that dead mouse but I don’t want to upload it. It’s disgusting! It’s a horrible experience!

The location is good.

Great value for money
    • Deluxe Single Room

I was on the 3rd floor and there was no lift. But I don't mind a bit of exercise.

Great location, very helpful staff, clean rooms and good beds. What also was great is that they had single rooms (I was traveling with a couple, so we eacht wanted a room of our own but preferably in the same hotel.)

My experience did not represent good value.
    • Deluxe Single Room

The room was in a basement, in a separate building over the road. This is not ideal, and certainly wouldn't be perfect for other single female guests coming back late at night. The room was small, which I expected, but very dark and gloomy, which I did not expect. The wifi and phone signals were virtually non-existent, and the television only provided access to a few channels, with the others listed as 'not available'.

The hotel is clean and quiet, the receptionist and porters are cheerful and friendly. It is very convenient for Marylebone Station and Baker Street Tube Station, which provides excellent connections anywhere in London.

Ideal location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Lovely, immaculately clean, modern and a comfortable bed. Our room was situated in a building opposite, this was ideal, as we were in and out so could please ourselves, close to Baker street tube station, I would stay there again!!

The bed was firm and comfortable.

Marketing photos of the hotel led me to believe it would be a large facility with a public lobby. I was disappointed when I had to cross the street from the small building my room was located in to get to the small building the reservation desk was located in to ask for a clean pillow without stains. Although I anticipated a room on the 8th floor with a view, I was surprised to learn that my #811 room was in the basement.

The bed was firm and comfortable. The washroom was very clean.

Very comfortable base in a great location
    • Deluxe Double Room

Great location - nice neighbourhood, well connected with the tube & by foot Comfortable room - larger than average for central London Staff discreet and accommodating staff All facilities required for a comfortable stay 11am check-out - later than most

For several reasons I would not return
    • Deluxe Single Room

There’s a horrific green light with the equivalency of a medical laser beam on the ceiling ...turns the whole room into daylight ALL the time ...incredibly disturbing . I asked for a quiet room and somebody must of assumed that a room near the only set of stairs which a rampant herd of wildebeests run up and down on a regular basis would be “ quiet” enough . The available opening gap for the shower door is minicule ..not much wider than a normal toothbrush length..not at all to be recommended for normal sized people.

Room was clean and quite well equipped . Free bottle of water on arrival was very welcome .

Great Location and nice acommodations

Being placed in the basement (3 rooms booked and none of them on street level or above)

Location was great, Baker St Station is less than 10min walking and several underground lines Rooms although not very big were comfortable and just what we needed after long days walking

The location was perfect, the tube was very close.
    • Club Double Room

Mattresses were not comfortable at all, they were really soft. Also, it would be better to have separate duvets rather than one big.

The location was perfect, the tube was very close. The breakfast was also good, everyone was able to choose what he likes. Also the personal was very kind and they also give us the option of later check out.

It was close to baker street tube, quick check in and a...
    • Deluxe Single Room

My room was underneath the reception and adjacent to the breakfast area. It was quite noisy as they prepared for breakfast, but this is an observation, not a complaint.

It was close to baker street tube, quick check in and a clean room.

business trip
    • Club Single Room

very noisy due to traffic on the road throughout the night, It would be great to have ear plugs in the room as I forgot mine. There was no mattress cover only a sheet so I slept on the quilt for hygiene reasons. you had to go across the road to check in and out at no 173. the stairs are tight which was difficult dragging my luggage up and down the stairs.

location close to baker street station and plenty of places to eat, nice modern designed rooms. The in room tablet was cool I haven't seen this in any hotels before. A nice young lad helped me with my bag up the stairs upon arrival.

Wonderful London base to kick off solo site seeing
    • Club Single Room

There's no elevator on site, but staff will be more than happy to help you with your bags.

The room was perfectly sized for one person. Comfy bed, thoughtful amenities & a wonderful location. Very close to Baker St tube, Victoria Coach Station, Paddington & Kings Cross. Lovely natural light, but also very private rooms.

I slept well, thank you. 👍
    • Deluxe Single Room

I found the Wifi really complicated to access. The system seems to have been changed since my last visit in 2017 and was not, in my opinion, as user friendly to load.

Pearl, the lady on reception at the time of my arrival and subsequent departure, was friendly and helpful.

Location is central
    • Deluxe Double Room

Bed wasn’t clean, it was too noisy and impossible to sleep, check out time is 11am and they are charging 25£ for every hour you stay after 11! We saw a very big spider in bed on our last night.

Location is central

handy location to enjoy london city - reasonable price compared to london center
    • Deluxe Single Room

Room was too small on a 3rd floor and in a different building across the road fronm the main hotel building - reception

location was good, 5 minutes from the Park avenue station, tubes allow you to be in the center in few minutes

Not the worst
    • Deluxe Double Room

When we check in we had a bellhop walk us to our room (across the street). It was very hot that day and the rooms were supposed to have AC. We put in the card to power the room and turned on the AC. After an hour, the room was not any cooler. No wind blew out of the vents. We called the front desk because maybe we weren’t using the AC correctly. They sent the bellhop up to our room, he went to the AC and turned it up to 30 Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit) This is not cold. The room was this hot. The bellhop said to leave the AC at this degrees and if after an hour the AC doesn’t turn on to call again. (I fail to understand how this would make the AC turn on but whatever, I’ve never been to London before so I’ll just do as he says.) after another hour, no air or anything turned on. We opened a creaky window that only gave me access to a second window that I opened. We called the front desk again and told them nothing was happening and they said they will send the bellhop again. As we waited I went to the thermostat and just pressed it down a few degrees to see if it would kick on but not a dang thing. The bellhop comes an out of breath and goes to the thermostat and I told him I left it at 30 and just barely tried to change it colder but nothing happened. He changed it to 30 AGAIN and said to leave at 30, wait another hour, and if it still doesn’t work they may have to switch us rooms. But he assured me that they never had any complaints about this room before. Another hour later, guess what happened..the air...still...did...NOT...TURN...ON. So, we called AGAIN. They said that if we wanted to change rooms it would have to wait until the next day because it was too late that night. (It was 8:00 pm.) Frustrated because we waited hours, couldn’t go out because we had to inform them each hour about the AC not working, we told them ok and went to bed. Luckily switching rooms (back across the street) was easy but the day before was frustrating.

The rooms were nice and up to date. Friendly staff. Not too far of a walk to the Baker Street underground. The hotel is on both sides of the street. Good food near.

Prefect location near Baker Street. Clean, comfortable and quiet, although slightly cramped.

The room felt cramped.

The bedding was extra comfortable and very quiet (except for some water sounds heard intermittently from drainage through walls). I expected the room to be bigger though, so was slightly disappointed.

Holmes from home
    • Deluxe Double Room

Room was on the top floor up some steep stairs - no problem for us but there was no lift and some would struggle.

Impeccably clean. Room compact but everything that you might need was there. Excellent location close to Baker Street tube.

Near to baker st.
    • Club Double Room

The hotel is split into 2. It’s a very disjointed effect. You have to cross a busy road to get to the other part. 6 flights of stairs 3 floors with a dodgy knee (no lift) and frankly a very disappointing experience for a high price. People mill around the entrance of the “other” part of the hotel which is a tad disconcerting. The receptionist asked if I had enjoyed my stay. Said not really. A shrug of the shoulders and here’s the bill. There are much better and much better value hotels in London.

Near to baker st.

Room was clean and a good standard
    • Club Double Room

Room had secondard glazing but traffic was very noisy so wouldn't revommend for a quiet night. There was also a very bright green fire light constantly on in the room which disturbed ny sleep

Room was clean and a good standard

Not great as I didn’t get much sleep with the noise. Shame because my last stay there was very nice
    • Deluxe Single Room

Room I was allocated was next to a staff toilet and exit door so lots of noise al night. Room 801 should be avoided. It’s a shame because the hotel is very nice, clean and staff are very friendly but clearly that room should not be sold at the same price as the others

Clean and good location

Glad it was for just one night
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was on third floor and the building does not have a lift. The room was extremely small and claustrophobic.

The Hotel is in a a very convenient location for central London

Average
    • Deluxe Double Room

We booked in at reception but was then taken down the street to another property, our room was in the basement And was smart,clean and presentable but was so hot and stuffy so did not have a great nights sleep, I mentioned this when we checked out and the receptionist just shrugged her shoulders

Room was clean and modern

Nothing but if I was to say one good point, the location is...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Everything! Staff were useless the hotel was more like a hostel and the room was the size of a stamp!

Nothing but if I was to say one good point, the location is good

Good location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

There are no communal areas - I was there for work and the room was so small I couldn’t sit at the desk. There was nowhere else to sit (no lounge/bar area) The WiFi didn’t work.

Good location. Windows that opened. Comfortable bed and nice modern bathroom.

Great location, well fitted room but a little bit too much street noise.
    • Club Single Room

Slightly noisy from both internal noise from fire doors closing and quite a bit of street noise. Next time I'll ask for a room at the back.

Great location and very clean and well fitted room.

just average
    • Club Single Room

No lift in the hotel gave me 3rd floor room and size of the room was extremely small not value of money

To be honest there was nothing special only special thing they give me local phone free to I carried with me during my stay.

Never again for our circumstances.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

If you have a learning disability don’t stay here! My daughter and her staff member were rung at 11:05am to be told they should be out of their room by 11am! 5 minutes? Really? The receptionist was then rude to them at checkout. Not at all happy. 😡

Room was fine. Had all that was needed.

- very kind and very helpful staff both at the reception and...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

- very kind and very helpful staff both at the reception and at the breakfast - rich English breakfast, polite service - always clean and cosy room - excellent location

Comfortable
    • Deluxe Single Room

The rooms at the back have a window that directly goes to the glass roof of the breakfasts room. It would have been nicer to remain a garden there and think ok other place for breakfast. A minor thing was the smell of goods coming from the breakfasts room at morning when open the window.

They provide you with a free Jandi which I found extremely useful to use having internet and using Google map for places and mediums of transports

great location, nice clean rooms with all the amenities i look for when choosing a hotel
    • Deluxe Single Room

could hear the tv from the room next door, and they were watching it until something like 3am

great location. great amenities in the room... kettle, fridge, microwave, safe, hair dryer etc.

Ideally located for Baker Street and close to restaurants, shops and transport.
    • Club Single Room

The hotel is situated on a busy road with traffic noise throughout the night which disrupted sleep. There was also noise from neighbouring rooms and I could overhear conversations.

Loved the room facilities including fridge, microwave and safe at no extra cost. There is also a tablet with recommendations for London attractions and where to visit for food and drink. Air con was an added bonus as I visited on a hot few days. The bed was really comfortable and the room was very clean and I was more than happy with the standard.

Smart, pleasant and I felt I got value for money
    • Deluxe Single Room

This is purely a personal preference; the sausages they use at breakfast are the Cumberland ones which are not (in my opinion) breakfast sausages. They have a lot of herbs and so more suitable to 'Toad in the hole' or 'Bangers & Mash'.

Firstly, Location was great, equidistant between Marylebone and Baker St. Although the room was not so big it had everything one could want for a solo traveller. Very smartly finished and business-like. Comfortable bed, Very clean too. There were coffee & tea facilities in the room and a fridge. Breakfast was perfect, all the things for a full English as well as continental. Eggs made fresh to order. All the staff I met were friendly, helpful and professional. I stayed 5 nights and would definitely stay again so I can highly recommend this hotel.

Very pleasant, professional classy hotel.
    • Deluxe Single Room

The room is tiny. The bad is quite short and narrow. Although it's very comfy I woke up during the night a couple of times with my legs sticking over the edge.

The staff was great. Easy check in and out experience. I was able to put my luggage into their storage on the check out day. Very uncomplicated and easy.

Modern, clean room.
    • Deluxe Single Room

I was surprised that there were two separate properties to the same hotel on both sides of the street and I had to cross the street for the reception and for the breakfast. The room was extremely small and the walls were thin, I could easily overhear the other guests.

Modern, clean room. The hotel was close to the place I had to go. The breakfast was excellent.

I really liked the cosy room, very big for London standard...
    • Deluxe Single Room

Breakfast should be improved in quality of food.

I really liked the cosy room, very big for London standard and fully equipped. Very good the free water and biscuits every morning.

Administrative chaos en broken promises

I made a group booking through Booking.com of almost 5000 GBP with a cancellation/modification guarantee up to a date. The hotel sent me a special contract because of the size of the booking, with an earlier cancellation/modification date. Before this date, I shortened the booking for one of the rooms from 5 to 3 days. It then turned our that the hotel raised the price of the 3 days to a total equal to the original 5 days. When I complained, they said it was an automatic adaptation made by the booking system and they could not do anything about it. They claimed I made a new booking while all that I did was cancel two out of the five days in the booking made and guaranteed to be adaptable. What a despicable attitude towards any client, let alone one with a large volume booking. In addition I had to ask three times for a correct invoice because it kept being incorrect. They had to send it by email because the reception could not access the system. They also did not keep their promise of offering all the rooms on lower floors because there is no elevator. Together with the disappointing quality of the rooms and the breakfast, it turned out to be a very bad experience so I advise everyone to stay away - many better offers in the area.

Top venue
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bed was very comfortable the room was really clean and quiet Convenient for the rail station quick check in and out Will certainly stay here again

• Deluxe Double Room

Our first room given was in a basement and had very little light. After being there I think the pictures online are very deceiving and the buildings are quite old and dirty in the landings.

A great Hotel with friendly staff and a very good price for the location.
    • Club Single Room

Had an issue with the Internet as couldn't connect. I didn't ask reception for help as was too late but I am sure they would of sorted me out.

A very nice Hotel and staff were very friendly. Location was perfect for me for work. Room was clean and tidy and the shower was AMAZING.

Comfortable modern room in a traditional building close to Baker Street station and the West End.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Would have liked a make up mirror in the bathroom, which is a little cramped and not terribly well lit.

Comfortable, modern room in a beautiful old building across the street from the main building in a very convenient location for Baker Street station. Tea and coffee making facilities were very good as we were only there for one night and did not breakfast at the hotel.

Can't pick a fault.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We were in a basement apartment across the road. The woman in the next apartment woke us at 6am with her overly loud voice and laughing. Not the fault of Park Avenue apartments, it was just noisy in the basement. It wdnt stop me staying again.

I cannot pick a fault with these apartments. Perfect position for Marylebone Station. Immaculately clean, very comfortable beds and bottled water in our room. I stay here each time I come to London. Fantastic value for such a high standard.

sraff was very helpful the room was comfortable shower was...
    • Deluxe Single Room

the stairs but staff carried my luggage

sraff was very helpful the room was comfortable shower was clean and modern great location not far from Regent Park and train public transportation

Very nice and clean room.
    • Deluxe Single Room

Very nice and clean room. Plenty of complimentary toiletries, coffee and tea in the room, staff were very friendly and helpful. Also has a great handy device, which you can take out to town and use for maps and internet. Not had breakfast at the hotel, but location is superb so just walked to the city.

very poor service, unprofessional staff with zero manners!
    • Deluxe Single Room

poor service, arguing staff, no a/c, low class level, mean and irresponsible. Avoid this hotel if you want to have a joyful stay in London.

nothing! unprofessional staff, totally off customer service and out of hospitality service

Uncomfortable.
    • Club Double Room

The bed was very uncomfortable. The spring has given way. We complained and asked for the Manager, they never called us back. Bedding was old and flooring was dated and unclean. The photos on website are misleading, I complained that the room was too tiny, we booked a super king size but we got a queen size. There was no space to move around. We stayed out of the room as much as we could as it’s too cramped! The price offer was a sales truck which we fell for. we were told we were getting a last minute deal of 50% discount obviously it’s a sales tactic. The room was charged to us on its usual dates for those dates (we checked the price). Not a fair practice. My trip was ruined because I was so uncomfortable I couldn’t sleep. These are not cheap hotels! We paid £330 for 3 nights. Surely the hotel could have looked into a complain and deal with it. We couldn’t cancel or change the booking so we forced ourselves to stay on. We moved to Hilton in the 4th and 5th night which was amazing. I don’t recommend this hotel to anyone.

Average
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Half of the hotel is across the street, we had to cross a busy road to get to our room and then cross that busy road in the morning to get our breakfast. we also didn't like that breakfast finished at 9:30 am on a weekend as we had to get up early to eat.

The room was clean and tidy.

Location to Regent’s Park
    • Deluxe Single Room

Tiny room with a large gap under the main door which let light in all night. The bed was placed under the length of the window which looked out into pipes and a walkway for staff (basement) which had a permanent light in it and shine into the room all night! A constant noise of doors and staff walking past as the room 801 was based at the bottom of the stairs next to toilets, kitchen etc.

Location to Regent’s Park

Not great for lone females
    • Deluxe Single Room

Was put in a room accessible only by a narrow, poorly lit twisted staircase. As a lone female i felt very vulnerable. To get light on in room had to put key card into reader which was more than arms reach from the door so was in dark . Also concerned about lack of emergency lighting apparent...felt it could be a fire trap. £ 100 per night for a very small overheated and poorly ventilated room. Was glad to leave.

It was clean. Nice bathroom

Really lovely room, comfy bed, fab location!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

There was no room service. (We ordered deliveroo in the end but thought this was strange)

Love the tea and coffee making facilties, staff were really helpful and brought us over an iron when we needed one! Beds were really comfy too.

Clean tidy and good staff
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bed was extremely uncomfortable. Mattress needs replacing as when you lay down you both roll into the middle and your head is lower than your feet - we had to sleep at the other end of the bed!

Clean tidy and good staff

Really enjoyed my stay
    • Deluxe Single Room

I have no negative comments to make the staff were very helpful there was a lot of choice for Breakfast and the room was clean and very comfortable tea coffee etc. provided and also a fridge and a microwave what more can you ask.

Good location but very small room
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room was extremely small, barely enough for one person. The room was not in the same building as the hotel reception, and there was no elevator. Check-out time was already at 11am (and extra hour would've cost £25).

Comfortable bed. Clean and modern room (but also too small). Good location, less than 10 min walk from Marylebone station.

Comfy bed but would not stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room

Poor customer service from the reception staff, barely any communication when a gentleman led us across the road to a separate building. We were on the ground floor and it was very noisy throughout the night with people coming & going. The shower and any metal in the bathroom gave us a shock when touched- when reported, reception staff just said they weren't aware of it but did not offer a solution.

Great location, close to the tube station and the bed was very comfy.

Nothing - do not stay if you want a decent, clean room that...
    • Deluxe Double Room

I NEVER leave reviews, ever! But I really feel like I have to. I am certain that the reviews left for this hotel on this website are incorrect or false. First of, the ‘deluxe double room’ is SO SMALL that either side of the bed will only fit the width of a small person (I am a petite girl and found it a tight squeeze so to get around the room, which consists only of a bed, wardrobe and desk you have to shimmy along the walls). The ‘wardrobe’ fits three items of clothing and to get past the desk and bed, you literally have to breathe in. The other thing they don’t tell you is that some of the room aren’t even in the hotel, they are in a building over the road, with no security and no reception. Honestly, this hotel is dreadful value for money and there is absolutely nothing deluxe about the ‘deluxe double room’, it is little more than a cupboard.

Nothing - do not stay if you want a decent, clean room that you can move around in without having to shimmy the walls.