Reviews of Park Inn by Radisson Cardiff City Centre 3 stars

Mary Ann Street, Cardiff, CF10 2JH, United Kingdom

#33 of 48 hotels in Cardiff

Staff were very friendly.
    • Standard Guest Room

I asked for a walk- in shower if possible and it was assumed that either myself or my husband are disabled which we are not. Whilst the wet room/ bathroom was fine I am concerned that a disabled person should have had this room. Service in the bar very slow. No bar food after 21.30. Parking under the hotel was very tight indeed.

Staff were very friendly. Ideal location for Motorpoint Arena and city centre.

Apart from the problems with my room for the first night I've had a very enjoyable stay.
    • Standard Guest Room

Initially, I had been given a room on the 4th floor which didn't have any air-conditioning. There was a fan in the room - however, the fan was extremely noisy (clanging noise). The shower mixer-tap didn't work properly either: it was either boiling hot or freezing cold. However, staff were very sympathetic and supplied me with a different fan for the first night and they moved me to a different room (with air-con and a functioning shower) for the second night of my stay.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Perfect inner city location.

I would go again
    • Standard Guest Room

The room was far too hot even though a fan was provided The door lock did not work so we used the chain The bathroom door would not shut and the lock did not work There was no body wash or shampoo but they did bring it quickly when requested

Staff were lovely Immaculately clean room and bedding Plenty of towels and loo roll Room was in good condition Fantastic location

Bed was comfortable
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Would have expected some bottled water in room, (I don’t drink tea or coffee) Don’t like the automated air fresheners sited in corridors! Chemicals are NOT good for health to breath in. I am effected by these with headaches, runny nose... allergy effects. Asked for fried eggs for breakfast, most of which was so over cooked in hot oil it was inedible! I Offered to show the cook how to cook a decent fried egg!! Very poor!

Bed was comfortable Shower was good Was clean and fresh

We normally use Marriott or Grand Plaza which were booked on this dates it’s worth paying the extra.
    • Standard Guest Room

Bathroom was tired and shower off the bath was poor. No air conditioning in room and very noisy with the window open. Very hard bed.

Basic comfort and ok for a budget hotel price

I’d like to go again but when it’s cheaper .

The price and no food at the bar after 11 pm

Lovely hotel expensive I needed the same night as a certain concert that was on in Cardiff . Also didn’t travel with friends I was with my daughter age 33 so not with children under 18 .

Not as good as normal
    • Standard Guest Room

Room on the 5 th floor with no air conditioning was horrendous. There was a fan in the room that barely moved ~ really uncomfortable heat

Check in available earlier than expected. Clean room

everything reasonably good and within expectations.
    • Standard Guest Room

The entire hotel and rooms, by far, too hot-no airconditioning and no way to ventilate except the fans in the room which really are a waste of Money since they do little to cool the air. The hair drier cannot be plugged in near a mirror so that is pretty useless too!

everything reasonably good and within expectations.

Terrible sleep at this hotel.
    • Standard Guest Room

Terrible sleep at this hotel. Heat was unbearable and not possible to sleep at all. No air con during the summer means this hotel is not worth even considering.

Absolutely not a superior room that I booked

Room was too hot, there was no AC or fresh air: nightclub next door was so noisy couldn’t sleep. Window had to be shut and the room was so hot we couldn’t sleep. 1 small bottle of water between 2 and 1 bath robe. Lights not working in bathroom. Generally low maintenance.

Breakfast was fine

It was okay but we won't be visiting again.
    • Standard Guest Room

The room was quite shabby. Curtains not attached properly. The skirting boards were awful. The bathroom was nothing special. The worse thing was the heat. I know it's an unusually hot summer but there's no air conditioning and the heat was insufferable overnight. Reception were helpful in giving us an extra fan - the noise from two fans blocked out the noise from the people outside! We were going to eat in the restaurant but all the chairs were dirty and it looked more like a café than a restaurant.

We liked the location of the hotel. The bed was very comfortable.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Guest Room

The room was very hot even with the portable fan that was provided. But it was very clean and the breakfast set us up for the day. Would stay again.

The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Very dissapointed in hotel.
    • Standard Guest Room

The room could have been bigger,restaurant for breakfast was small concidering size of hotel,I had a job2find a table for breakfast,very disorganised,one young girl clearing tables,she was very nice,I felt sorry for her,manager helping to clear tables,clearly more staff needed in there. Needed a coat of paint in returant it looked scruffy.there were a lot of people staying there for the ildivo concert,management should have realised it would be bustier than normal and put staff on to suit this.

location.

Very satisfactory

Shower not very powerful and plug didn't work in bath

Very happy with the facilities but bathroom bath plug didn't work and shower not very powerful but otherwise all good

Not happy
    • Standard Guest Room

Restaurant delayed opening because chef was busy with a buffet! No air conditioning in room which with summer heat and road noise led to a very uncomfortable night

Convenient location,willing staff.
    • Standard Guest Room

Rooms were horribly hot.There were fans but being able to the window more than a couple of centimeters would hv been much, much better. Also I had requested rooms together as my parents who were travelling with me are disabled and for practical every day reasons as well in case of emergency being close to each other was important. On check-in we found ourselves put on separate floors, and whilst the receptionist did her best to help us by getting us on the same floor. we were not next door or within the immediate vicinity to each other and that was disappointing. The bar was very under-staffed late evening when the concert crowd came back to the hotel and a lack of seating, and seating suitable for all age groups I.e. at a reasonable height.

Proximity to the Motorpoint arena and reserved blue badge car parking.

Brilliant location but rooms should have air conditioning
    • Standard Guest Room

There was air conditioning in reception but no air conditiong in the bedrooms and they were unbearably hot and the bar was very poorly staffed we had to queue for a drink

Comfy bed

i would book this hotel again because it is convenient for us to see the shows at the motorpoint
    • Standard Guest Room

the breakfast could have been better me there wasn't enough selection of the cooked breakfast I have tasted better on several coach tour holidays but I have to say that the room I was upgraded to was excellent it has to rate as one of the best that me and the wife have stayed in

Hotel with great potential
    • Standard Guest Room

Appreciate it was a very hot weekend, however the building was like a thermometer (each floor you went up, it got hotter). No air conditioning in the upper rooms resulting in my pre-event night's sleep being very bad. The following day we were moved to a lower room with aircon to spend the night with 2 supplementary fans as the aircon unit wasn't cooling the room.

great location, friendly staff, clean. The hotel supported participants of the Velothon by providing an early breakfast, which was great.

would definatley stay again
    • Standard Guest Room

the only grumble I would have is that the rooms aren't air conditioned :( ,,, it was quite warm when we stayed and the room was very warm indeed which was slightly uncomfortable - however when I asked at reception for a fan one was brought up immediately which did help a little, it would be the only thing I would change about the hotel

the hotel was very nice, very clean and location to the motopoint arena was excellent, the hotel was very good and the staff were very polite and helpful, we would definitely stay again but maybe when it is a little cooler weather wise.

Awful, hot, no air conditioning and full of bugs
    • Standard Guest Room

We had bugs all over the room. We didn't notice until the next morning due to spending most of the time out of the room due to how hot it was and the windows was restricted. There was no air conditioning and very uncomfortable to get ready in a room with that heat. We woke to find bugs everywhere. I have evidence on photos and videos and reported it straight to reception in which we was offered a full refund but would never use this hotel again.

The staff was kind and helpful.

No air conditioning in the rooms with restricted window...
    • Standard Guest Room

No air conditioning in the rooms with restricted window opening. Did request a fan which was provided quickly. Car park spaces were too small. Had to park elsewhere.

Great location next door to the St David’s shopping centre...
    • Standard Guest Room

There was some kind of function & I could hear the thump of the music even through my ear plugs!

Great location next door to the St David’s shopping centre & lots of restaurants.

Great location, very centric
    • Standard Guest Room

hotel is without AC, tough if you are visiting in the summer - the fan in the room doesn’t help much The rooms are Ok, but outdated as well as bathroom that is calling for reconstruction

Great location, very centric Very friendly staff

Well located -- and nice public spaces
    • Standard Guest Room

Not designed for warm weather -- although there was a fan in the room that was of some help. Rloom was a bit worn.

Well located -- and nice public spaces

Great location but park over the road in the multistorey
    • Standard Guest Room

"car park" is a joke, even if you do park you can't open doors or boot and isn't owned by hotel. One half of the 2 singles to make up the double was extremely worn(1/2 rfnd given) Toiletries although provided as all in one, no conditioner or shower cap. Breakfast is adequate but restaurant pretty packed and a bit noisy

Location is perfect for shopping and centre. Staff are exceptional and helped a lot with bags etc. Rooms are quiet

Ok
    • Standard Guest Room

We were told when booking we could have dinner and breakfast for £20pp I had a email and they declined to let us have this. Which I was upset over as I'm not well and it was a surprise birthday for my daughter

Staff very pleasant

Lovely property with great, friendly and helpful staff
    • Standard Guest Room

NO Air-condition :( , It is exceptionally hot this summer and max they can provide you Table Fans in the room. Also chef needs to learn omelette recipes,

It is a wonderful property, right in the middle of the City center, walkable to shopping arcades , some lovely restaurants.

Love the location but the hotel needs air-con & to clean windows in bedrooms as covered in mould :(
    • Standard Guest Room

Our room was very dark and drab, there was not any air-conditioning, just a little stand-up fan, really uncomfortable night sleep. Window sills were covered in mould and being on the 5th floor, the heat was unbearable in the corridors. Weirdest thing were the lamps (bedside lamps) just don't turn them on, as they flicker non-stop. Hotel have parking for about 20 cars (estimate) so first come first served, though personally we drove in then out, as carpark is positioned in the basement and very cramped. Also bottled water in the bar is £4 a bottle, just pop to Tesco (just round corner from hotel). Also be careful when booking, as booked 2 singles but we were give a double, when queried as shown on booking form, I was told "You booked through Booking.com so doesn't apply". (A bit fierce).

Location was excellent, parked in NCP part of shopping centre, literally come out of exit from shopping centre and hotel is about 300 yards down the road. Breakfast was good.

Very hot shabby room, couldn’t wait to leave in the morning.
    • Standard Guest Room

Booked the hotel as had air con. On arrival was told it was only in public areas and there was a fan in the room (it was 28 dog that day). Our room wasn’t available so they gave us a free upgrade, great we thought. I wouldn’t like to see the room we were originally supposed to have. The toilet roll holder was broken, there was a tear in the chair, no hand wash in the container and the dressing gowns looked like they needed a good scrub! The heat was unbearable. For £139 pounds (no breakfast included) I was expecting somewhere nice. Also when I booked online the price started off at £105 then went up to £115 and then when I paid my email came through and vat had been added as well! Won’t be staying again.

The location of the hotel was great.

Lovely bar area, friendly staff, great location to bars and...
    • Standard Guest Room

Booked a room at hotel for one night, had room keys for room 105 checked the room out and the bed was broke. A member of staff gave us another room but it was so humid and no air con we had to keep the fan that was in the room on all night. Which made the stay uncomfortable

Lovely bar area, friendly staff, great location to bars and restaurants

Really good value and lovely decoration/feel
    • Standard Guest Room

No aircon in the room, no biscuits in the room

Really nice staff, clean, modern rooms that looked nice. Quiet even though it’s in the centre by the railway line. No sound bleed from other rooms. Quick lifts.

Park inn by Radisson. Cardiff
    • Standard Guest Room

Good location. Shops restaurants bars train station all within walking distance. Friendly helpful staff. Good breakfast choices. Clean room and bathroom. Would book again.

Comfortable rooms and great location for Cardiff centre.
    • Standard Guest Room

Rooms could do with air conditioning (although a fan was provided). Car par is very tight for a large car.

Comfortable rooms and great location for Cardiff centre.

Excellent location, clean and welcoming
    • Standard Guest Room

The room was very hot and only had safety windows. Air conditioning was needed.

Location is excellent, within walking distance of pubs, restaurants and principality stadium. Room was comfortable and clean.

Great location,shops, cinema and train station did the job.
    • Standard Guest Room

Disabled room, had to go through two sets closed double doors to access room. Shower soap above shoulder height if standing and adult. Of no use if using the chair to sit and shower. All bathroom floor got wet, huge hazard. Fresh? Pastries were cold, hard, tasted style.

Room, added touch of fan, unexpected and useful a real bonus

Overpriced
    • Standard Guest Room

The hotel is very outdated and scruffy. No air con. The cost of the room was extortionate, certainly not good value. A case of captive audience , in Cardiff to see Ed Sheeran.

Location and pleasant staff.Breakast was good

I brought my 4 grown up kids and partners they all enjoyed stay
    • Standard Guest Room

Breakfast little disappointing the bacon had run out and I’m not keen on butternut squash and sausage in pastry things bit odd bigger glasses for juice would be nice you could see someone had tried to make an effort with presentation as hot weather a nice fruit selection such as fresh melon would of been nice but price was good

Beds comfy room was good staff very helpful nice toiletries in bathroom towels plentiful food in restaurant nice choice and good quality

Clean room.
    • Standard Guest Room

Lack of choice for cooked breakfast only 4 items available. Could have got better value eating out. Switches too close to desk top so couldn't plug in charger. Paint peeling in bathroom behind door.

Clean room.

We stayed overnight for a concert. Although a little pricy I would highly recommend this hotel
    • Standard Guest Room

Rather expensive for one night. Menu limited, & it was all fast food. Underground parking was very tight & rather awkward to get in & out.

Lovely & clean hotel with parking. Nice all you can eat buffet style breakfast. Ideal location in Cardiff city centre. And we were given a free upgrade to a superior suite! Lovely big reception area with modern seating.

Pleasant stay and would likely stay there again
    • Standard Guest Room

My gin and tonic was serves in a plastic glass in the bar !!!! Our room altho clean and well equipped was a little tired

Beautiful lobby and friendly staff . Breakfast was good value for money at £6.00 and it's an easy walk from the train station . Close to all amenities .

Smelling of paint
    • Standard Guest Room

Having booked to take my daughter for a 21st treat and to see Ed Sheeran in Cardiff. The hotel room had a paint smell as the corridors and doors were being painted/refurbished, and the paint smell was quite strong very disappointed with the cost as it was expensive considering the refurbishment/update

Very good hotel and a great location
    • Standard Guest Room

Price of the breakfast was expensive so had breakfast in St Davids Shopping centre instead at a fraction of the price

Lovely hotel, great location but if you find a cheaper price they wont match it. I booked this hotel then a few weeks after it was cheaper and they wouldn't let me pay the cheaper price so be careful what you price you choose. Great if you are going to a concert at the Motorpoint arena as they are opposite!

Location is very good nice clean hotel.
    • Standard Guest Room

Bed not very comfy.Shower was not the best.

We were celebrating a birthday and was upgraded to a suite, which was a lovely surprise and made our stay extra special. The foyer is lovely.Very clean and comfortable hotel, only downside bed was a bit hard and pillows not very nice.

Ok
    • Standard Guest Room

The room was a little dusty, some of the lights didn’t work. ( light bulb flashing bedside lamp ). The hairdryer had to be plugged in the other side of the room not near the mirror and dressing table. The plug got stuck in the bath after a shower and couldn’t release it. Otherwise the room fulfilled our needs. A bit disappointed considering the cost of the room on an event night.

The hotel was central to shops and restaurants, the hotel staff were polite and friendly. The room had hot drink facilities and breakfast the next day was nice.

Poor quality
    • Standard Guest Room

Poor value for money. The breakfast was cold & had little variety. Originally I was told via email breakfast was £9.95 per person but on arrival I was told £6, I would’ve been very disappointed had I paid £9.95 each. The room was of a very poor quality for the price & had lots of issues such as broken door handle, broken curtain track, broken window closure, broken toilet roll holder, no air con although a large fan was left in the room which was also faulty & very noisy.

The best point about this hotel is it’s excellent location

great location for the stadium but looking tired and overpriced
    • Standard Guest Room

we stayed there about 5 years ago and i thought it would be the same but its got tired looking, there were light fittings hanging out, the bathroom fan was extremely noisy, there was no temp control options so we had to have the window open so had to put up with an awful lot of noise at night including squawking seagulls, when we went to check out the people in front commented on there hairdryer wasn't working and the sink was blocked, for the money i can stay in a top hotel in Cornwall with better facilities, breakfast included and a view, would book somewhere else next time, oh and we couldn't park in the hotel car park so also had to spend £16 extra on parking for the night

the location

Very enjoyable time had by me and my daughter.
    • Standard Guest Room

Only slight criticism would be bathroom standard could of been better - maybe needs updating.

Location was excellent. Beds were comfortable. Rooms clean. Staff helpful.

For the price, should have been better.
    • Standard Guest Room

Bathroom had mould on the ceiling, plugs were set too low into the desk to use own electrical and early check in and double bed request was ignored.

Location was good.

The car park was convenient
    • Standard Guest Room

staffs friendlineess was lacking. Room too hot. Room Grubby. excessive noise from other guests in corridors. Small inadequate fan in room was full of dust. Stains on bedlinen

The car park was convenient

Lovely hotel.

Poor carparking facility.

Everything about the hotel is great but don't bother trying to park on site. The carpark is a joke. Recommend parking elsewhere.

Bad start, otherwise fine
    • Standard Guest Room

I booked the hotel for someone else, and gave his name when I booked. When he arrived, he wasn’t allowed to book in because he didn’t have my credit card. They offered to cancel the room and rebook it on his credit card. In the end I phoned up and it was sorted out very quickly. The Hotel claimed that this was Booking.com policy, but I can’t find any such reference on the website. My guest was mortified.

The room was comfortable and clean.

Lack of sleep
    • Standard Guest Room

The mattress was not up to standard , pocket springs gone on one side so you rolled towards the edge not a good sleep

Restaurant was good , hot tasty food very good

The staff were friendly, room was lovely.
    • Standard Guest Room

The bath needed grab bars in the bath, not half way up the wall for joint use with the shower. (Not suitable for heavily pregnant ladies)

The staff were friendly, room was lovely.

Excellent hotel for a great price

no comments

Great hotel, in a great location. Hotel was clean and in easy walking distance from the city centre. No noise from our room on the 5 th floor. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Was far to expensive for what we got.
    • Standard Guest Room

Was far to expensive for what we got. The bathroom could have been cleaner. There was a broken tile in the corner. One of the side ledges by the bed was broken. If it wasnt for the Ed Sheeran concert the price would have been Ok. Its not right that hotels put prices up so high because of a certain function or celebrity in there area.

Good location for the station and city centre.
    • Standard Guest Room

I guess the bar and restaurant area feels a bit functional and waiting room like, but apart from that, pretty much what you would expect

Good location for the station and city centre. Better than normal breakfast choice. Friendly staff. Comfortable room. Decent value for money

GOOD STAFF - GOOD LOCATION BUT RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE
    • Standard Guest Room

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF STONES CONCERT TO CHARGE US OVER £300 A ROOM (WITHOUT BRWAKFAST!!) WHEN IT WAS REALLY ONLY £100 A NIGHT STANDARD

STAFF VERY HELPFUL SERVING US A GOOD EARLY MEAL BEFORE CONCERT

Good location - below average hotel
    • Standard Guest Room

Good central location. We were encouraged to book preference but weren’t told it finished at 0930 ! 0930 ??!!! Really??? We made it the next day - we hadn’t missed much as it turned out!!! Rooms adequate but noisy at night with the windows open - early morning deliveries start around 0530 - wouldn’t choose again

Dissapointed
    • Standard Guest Room

I did not like the fact that I asked for twin beds over many occasions and this was not granted. I thought the hotel was tatty and their was poor effort in upkeep. I did not feel this was worth the money.

I liked the staff.

Good city centre hotel but bring earplugs and eat out.
    • Standard Guest Room

Biggest disappointment was dinner in the restaurant - limited menu and very slow service. I skipped the starter and gave up after the main course. The hotel is in the centre of Cardiff so not surprisingly there was plenty of street noise at night - until 5am! I like sleeping with a window open but that was just impossible. Not the hotel's fault of course and the double glazing allowed me to get a decent night's sleep. I do wish hotels would offer fried eggs at breakfast without having to make a special request. The scrambled egg was a bit watery.

Convenient location for both Central and Queen Street stations. Pleasant and efficient reception. Large, comfortable room with modern en suite. Comfortable bed. Large (but noisy) fan - useful on a warm night. Good self-service breakfast.

Ideal location and very clean and tidy Hotel
    • Standard Guest Room

The rooms were warm and you had to sleep with the window open which was fine until early hours of the morning when you could hear the road sweepers - wasn't a major disadvantage but maybe better to have Air con systems in the hotel. I would however use the hotel again.

The bed was comfy and the location was ideal! Very friendly and helpful staff!

Not a bad place, ideal location, if could review in stars - would probably say 3 out of 5.
    • Standard Guest Room

I didn't like the smell of the mattress,.....and there were ants in room, which can happen anywhere in summer! However it was a bed for the night - not a holiday break.

The hotel is in a pretty convenient spot, nice open reception area, car parking is fair price and the staff we came across were lovely, smiley and happy.

Location for the city centre
    • Standard Guest Room

Price of the hotel was double the standard hotel due to an event in the city. Price for either night each side of the stay was less than half the price

Location for the city centre

Not the standard of a Radisson hotel - very disappointing.
    • Standard Guest Room

Arrival slope for cases covered in cigarette ends and on main entrance. Staff dour and miserable except for breakfast staff. Room - windows very dusty, lamp unusable with round pin plug (!), bedside lamp bulb failed and not replaced despite request, basin cracked, bath and loose tap, soap dispensers awkward to use and not filled, bath with badly chipped enamel around plug which was rusty - and on morning of conference complete failure of hot water system meaning NO shower facility. Hotel did offer an explanation with vouchers for two limited free drinks - not really up to the mark! Despite advance warning, very poor limited selection of gluten free bread etc (a necessity for a true coeliac). Some dining chairs so dirty that customers refused to use them, tables not wiped down and had to move dirty plates to make room at a table. NOT the standard expected of a Radisson hotel - very disappointing.

Location - good breakfast

Very enjoyable and a good price to pay for a nights stay.
    • Standard Guest Room

Shame the price has gone up so much when Ed Sherran is there as has all the other hotels , got tickets but hotels to expensive for the Saturday night. Looks like taxi home that night.

Lovely clean an fresh bedding,comfy bed,bathroom had bath and a shower so spoiled for choice. Staff were welcoming and bar area was really nice, will be going back next time we stay in Cardiff .

Felt blessed!
    • Standard Guest Room

Double bed is slightly small for us.

I went to Cardiff to celebrate my boyfriend’s birthday and I requested a quiet room which was given to us at 6th floor! Loved it! They left a happy birthday card for my boy friend and two free drinks coupons in bar! Such Lovely service! The receptionist lady was warm and welcoming and explained things and did not push us for breakfast etc. We missed it anyway since we were sleeping until 10am! We literally came for night out so did not spend much time in room .. There were some noises outside since it is city centre and on Saturday as expected ! But the bed is comfortable! Love the stay and would recommend and come back again!

• Standard Guest Room

Reasonably insignificant however, a regular to the Park Inn and this was the second time I had been allocated a room with twin beds when specifically a double had been booked meaning staff had to attend to my room to correct. Just a simple aspect that could be easily avoided.

A regular visitor to Cardiff I often select Park Inn for its location within the city centre and access to local amenities.

Very relaxing & enjoyable experience.
    • Standard Guest Room

The full English Breakfast was very enjoyable, Pleasant clean hotel, lovely large room with good facilities, & in an excellent location for central Cardiff!

Great location, a nice hotel!!!
    • Standard Guest Room

Breakfast did not cater for diabetics. So choice very limited. No sugar free jam, marmite, fat free yoghurt etc. Nothing labelled as reduced sugar and when I mentioned to member of staff I didn’t feel confident he got it. So many people have diabetes/like to eat healthily surprised there wasn’t anything better for breakfast.

Great location. Room was typical hotel room. Nice lobby area. Would stay again.

• Standard Guest Room

The rooms are too hot even with the window open.

It was a comfortable place to crash for the night, even if the room was too hot for a full nights sleep.

Overall good, disappointed with parking charges
    • Standard Guest Room

Additional charges for parking which was not clear on booking. We booked as we thought parking was included on site. It is not included.

Late check out was ideal.

Excellent location
    • Standard Guest Room

It was quite noisy streetwise due to large crowds of drunken people walking past, and also from early deliveries to local stores. Room needed some plumbing maintenance, looked a bit tired, and there was some mould on the bathroom ceiling, but otherwise was a nicely laid out hotel, particularly around the reception, bar and restaurant which was lovely.

The location was fantastic, close to train stations, shopping centre, restaurants and places of history.

The beds are comfy however, the room I stayed in there was...
    • Standard Guest Room

The beds are comfy however, the room I stayed in there was two beds pushed together and they kept separating which was most annoying. I would suggest that perhaps the hotel put straps on single beds when they push them together in order to keep them in place.

Excellent for the money

Great stay, received a free upgrade upon arrival into the McKay Suite so a bit of extra room for the 2 night stay. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful throughout the visit.