Reviews of Park Inn by Radisson London Heathrow 4 stars

Bath Road, Heathrow, UB7 0DU, United Kingdom

#17 of 26 hotels in Heathrow

Great value for the money. Short hop to Heathrow airport.
    • Standard Room

Mattress was a little saggy, the shower controls were odd.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. Restaurant had great food, but very busy (little slow).

Good choice for a pre-flight hotel
    • Standard Room

Hoppa bus service was a bit confusing - its a circular service and both directions were included meaning you could spend 30 mins for a 5 min journey so ended up catching a regular bus.

Good location and facilities, perfect for 1 night stay before the airport. Food was ok - dinner was perfectly pleasant, wine was nice and breakfast was fine. Lobby/bar area pretty good for an airport hotel

Good location, sloppy reception service
    • Standard Room

Our booking was not in the system and the receptionist was not very helpful. Took a long time to resolve and we don't know if we were credited for a booking that was paid for twice.

Reception at the restaurant needs to be addressed they guy...

See above

Reception at the restaurant needs to be addressed they guy on the desk was a complete waste of time and seemed to lack the understanding of a que and customer service. A guy in suit and tie should not get preference over a guy in shirt, both customers and both paying they same.

Suited the need to sleep and fly
    • Standard Room

The restaurant was bad, the choice of food was limited the service was extremely rushed, the lighting is bad and it had an overall feel of a conveyor system, there was no relaxation to be able to sit and enjoy an evening meal. Didn’t enjoy the experience at all.

Central to Heathrow but thats about it
    • Standard Room

Communication even after asking for info on shuttle service - no one responded. I had to call the property who then told me to take a but - which cost £5 - try doing that after a 9-hour flight at 10:00 pm. I took an Uber and it cost me £20 but it was easy and better. Guest services dont answer phones - had to ring 3 times to speak to someone Front office Check in had a line of 9 people before me with only 2 people at the counter. Asked for a bottle of water at check in and told them to bill it to my room and I will pay for it there and then - they said they couldn't do that. I had to get cash at 11:00 pm to buy water

Close to the airport terminal - thats it

Location of hotel and proximity of convenience stores.
    • Standard Room

Gave us wrong room keys and not the twin beds asked for. Quite noisy and wasn't very impressed with restaurant prices and choice and staff seemed disinterested.

Location of hotel and proximity of convenience stores. There were other facilities but as it was an overnight stay and had to leave very early in the morning to catch our flight, we didn't have time to check it out. Much prefer the Premium Inn I'm afraid. Overnight stay

Comfy and convenient.
    • Standard Room

Check in took so long. Somebody came into our room at 8am when we had a do not disturb sign on. Lucky we had the safety lock on as I was changing. Not sure who came in. Food was very expensive for what it was £14 for a pad Thai is crazy. Would have mentioned to the reception staff however they take so long with check ins it wasn't worth it.

Super comfy bed and lovely and clean. Great gym and pool.

My stay at the Park Inn by Radisson.
    • Standard Room

I was generally happy with the night / early morning in the hotel.

The personnel were very helpful. I needed a bottle opener late at night and even though the staff were very busy with room service, they sent someone up straight away! I could then drink and enjoy my Savanna cider!

strictly average
    • Standard Room With Airport View

service was slow at coffee bar - 25 minutes for sandwich Room averagely clean. TV remote had no batteries Was advised after check in not necessary to book for dinner. When went to restaurant told should have booked and no tables for between one and two hours. Got table after 9pm Number of empty but uncleared tables service offhand

check in was efficient

Location near to airport and shuttle service.
    • Standard Room

Buffet meal was not looking hot and fresh shortly after opening. Early finish for breakfast on Monday.

Location near to airport and shuttle service. Also checking in facility with printer (in though didn't work at the time). Staff helpful to do on their computer.

Great Stay.. Pricey Breakfast
    • Standard Room

Breakfast staff seemed overwhelmed and we felt breakfast a bit overpriced but food was excellent.

Property was great with a superior room available early morning. Room was clean and a great size.

Usually good but not this time
    • Standard Room

When we checked in the receptionist Recomended we upgraded our room so we did when we upgraded the tv was broken and we even took video evidence So had no tv tried calling reception nobody came eventually it decided to work . Following morning went to my car to get my charger and got locked out the back Doors as the receptionist forgot to unlock the other side as the disabled buttons were out of order

Upgraded room was spacious clean and nice Usually when I stay here everything is perfect I Wundt let this out you off I didn’t go and complain to reception it wasn’t about receiving money just wasn’t impressed to have a tv not working but please book usually brilliant

Disappointing stay ☹️
    • Superior Room

Paid for superior room but got standard - many amenities missing. No refund offered. No mattress protector on bed. Bed sheet too small - did not cover bottom 30cm of mattress. Husband 6ft 2in. Had to sleep with feet on bare mattress. Booked airport taxi for morning of checkout with Reception staff - taxi not actually booked. Very inconvenient. No apology. Noisy air conditioning unit - constant high pitched drone and mechanical 'beep' sound

Location Ease of booking

Good trip for me
    • Superior Room

I lost my bag on bus when I left. Even I am not good at English, we still have a good communication and finally the lovely staff from this hotel help me to get my bag again. Thank you very much. I will suggest this hotel to all the friends I know because it’s really nice. The room is big, the bed is soft and clean. The staffs are nice.

My overnight stay
    • Standard Room

I booked a twin room and was given a double! After a 10hr flight and eventually finding our room we were too tired to try and change it.

Breakfast was well thought out and organised. Staff helpful in dinning room. Room was comfortable.

We definitely stay there again if we needed to use a hotel close to the airport.
    • Superior Room

We did have to pay to park but it was not excessive (£15 overnight). The shuttle bus was £5 per adult.

The rooms were clean, spacious and quiet. The staff were helpful and polite. I enjoyed using the pool, steam room and sauna. The hotel was very close the the airport.

Probably would not stay there again.
    • Superior Room

The gluten free options in the restaurant and bar. We were also unaware of the parking charge £15 for overnight parking until we arrived.

Disappointed about breakfast
    • Standard Room

I had early morning flight but I had booked breakfast that I misses. Breakfast times not obvious or I wouldn't have booked one. Either make timings clear or start breakfast earlier.

Clean room friendly staff

Breakfast was good, many options to choose from.
    • Superior Room

No hair dryer in the room, towels only for one even the room was booked for two persons. Refrigerator empty.

Breakfast was good, many options to choose from.

The room was a lot bigger than expected
    • Superior Room

We rang hotel about shuttle bus but we’re only given shuttle bus number, no instruction to find bus stop, so caught taxi at 11pm, no traffic and was £25.

The room was a lot bigger than expected

Very convenient for those early morning flights from T2 and T3 at LHR
    • Standard Room

There was a 20-30 minute wait for the restaurant (there was a 10 minute wait in a queue when we arrived just to be told this info); hence eating informally in the bar instead though even there the food took a while to arrive. Happy with everything else.

Location of hotel is the key feature. It is very convenient for those early morning flights from Heathrow Terminals 2 & 3. There is a reliable connecting shuttle service to the airport that starts very early so that one can be there around 4:30am for 6am flights (we were on a 6:15 one). Bar food perfectly was fine but typical central London prices. Room offered everything needed. Reception staff were friendly and helpful.

Clean.
    • Family Room

Unable to get room service after 11pm. Due to coach breakdown my arrival was late and I was really hungry. Was relying on the fact that an airport hotel would have room service all night.

Clean. Fairly close to airport.

Good hotel with good airport access.
    • Standard Room

Large groups in the hotel seemed to eat and drink at the same time. Being unaware of the groups made it difficult to pass plannaround meal times, so you may have a seat, and hot food.

Staff were excellent Access to airport with various modes of transport.

Close to the airport.
    • Superior Room

The room was off in the absolute rear corner of the hotel. In an area that had yet to be remodeled. The shuttle is not free. £5 on way or £9 round trip per person.

Close to the airport.

Was given a room without bathtub and requested for change.
    • Standard Room

Was given a room without bathtub and requested for change. The lady at reception monitored the available rooms as people checked out and managed to give me a good room with bathtub.

Convenient for Heathrow
    • Standard Room

The staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly. The room was really comfortable and quiet despite its proximity to Heathrow. And you can check in to your flight in the hotel lobby which we found useful. We didn't try the dining facilities or the breakfast so can't comment on the food. Would stay here again.

This is a very large facility , we only stayed here because...
    • Standard Room

Our room was ready for a makeover , looking a bit tired and well used

This is a very large facility , we only stayed here because of the location to the airport which is great The room we got was average , but hey it did the job and served the purpose

The staff will not help u if u enter from the back door.
    • Superior Room

The staff will not help u if u enter from the back door. I have 5 big luggage, but none of them help me they just told u that u can borrow a trolley from the main entrance, and no one will look after your stuff.

Poor Luxury
    • Superior Room

The long wait to check in. The clogged up sink in the bathroom. The poor lighting in the restaurant.

The hotel is adjacent to Heathrow and easy to get to.

Inferior service - would not recommend
    • Superior Room

We'd booked a superior room over the internet weeks prior to arrival. We arrived at the hotel approx 2100hrs. There were originally 4 people at reception with a large queue of people wanting to be checked in. 2 receptionist then disappeared leaving 2 to man an ever growing queue. After 20 minutes we were served only to be told that our room wasn't ready. We had been travelling for over 15 hours, we were jet lagged and just wanted a room where we could lay our heads down and get some sleep. The receptionist informed us that there was a £15.00 charge for the car as well but owing to the delay in dealing with us, the hotel were willing to write this off. The receptionist went to speak to somebody about our room and then informed us that there were no superior room and did we mind having a standard room. We accepted this but wanted the difference in monies refunded to us. He was unable to do this but said we could have a free evening meal which we declined because we were too tired but asked for a bottle of wine instead. Initially they were very reluctant to do this, until we pointed out that it was a cheaper alternative for them. We eventually got into our room 1 hour and 10 minutes later. The room was adequate and clean. Room service did not respond at all. Toiletries very basic (cheap dove products screwed onto wall). One pillow only which did not support the head/neck. Slept badly. Breakfast was adequate although juice had run out. Lack of staff in breakfast area. Food on hot plate was only luke warm.

Good selection of ingredients for breakfast

Location good for airport + shuttle bus Staff all very good...
    • Superior Room

Big que while checking in took 20mins to get to desk.Very short of staff behind the bar could have with others Bar price's very expensive

Location good for airport + shuttle bus Staff all very good n freindly and helpful Food good but on expensive side would stay again for location.

Good Hotel
    • Standard Room

Our second visit for breakfast they couldn't keep up and their was barely any cooked food available with people queuing.

The first visit the breakfast buffet was fantastic.

I stay here often when I come tot his part of town and its...
    • Standard Room

I stay here often when I come tot his part of town and its the only hotel I like in that area, I guess it why I go back every time. if you want a decent simple stay here is the place to be and I always find the staff so friendly and polite.

Great stop over Hotel.
    • Family Room

The air con in room didn’t work. Reception never answered the phone. The projector didn’t work properly in the seminar room.

Great pool enjoyed by us all after a hard days learning at a seminar. Breakfast was amazingly no quality and selection. Everywhere was smart and funky. Serving staff in the bar worked very well to keep everyone happy with no gas in the kitchen!

The check in service was terrible.
    • Standard Room

The check in service was terrible. There was a really long queue and people kept pushing in. It took at least 30 minutes to get checked in. I probably won't stay here again for that reason

Pleasant stay in a clean spacious room close to the airport.
    • Superior Room

The Chinese staff at one of the check in counter on the 5 September 2018 who spoke down to us and not as "sophisticated" as him. He ought first not to stereotype just because we look Chinese, secondly to learn to be more polite by brushing up his English and thirdly not to be so condescending.

The room was spacious, sufficiently lit and well appointed. It was important to us as we needed the space to do our re packing for the flight home. Large comfortable bed. It was also very close to the airport and most convenient to drop off our rented car and the trip next day to the airport to catch the flight home.

room was good
    • Standard Room

too crowded. smell of fish across bar and restaurant. parking. too crowded 1st receptionist was surly. seemed she easnt interested so passedme to someone else

room was good 2nd reveptionist was friendly and helpful

Location and Price
    • Standard Room

Nothing to dislike. It's a good, reasonably priced hotel near the airport.

Location to airport. I flew out from terminal 3 so maybe 10-15 mins by hoppa bus in really heavy traffic. Reasonably priced, clean, convenient. Nothing really to do in the area which means you can just chill out.

A little breather before our flight.
    • Superior Room

The Swimming pool was very shallow. The restaurant prices were a little dear. The Staff could have answered the phone, when we wanted help with the Safe. What's the point of having a Customer Service number?

The room was spacious and the bathroom was big. There was tea/coffee facilities and quite a few TV channels.The bed was very comfortable and great air conditioning was lovely. I liked the walk in wardrobe.

Not very good value for money
    • Standard Room

Room had a cracked sink and floor tiles in the bathroom were cracked. The mattress had roll together and the chairs were stained. The room had been a free upgrade but was very poor.

Location and 15 days free parking. Staff were helpful and listened to my complaint.

It was the best value to stay for one night by the airport.
    • Standard Room

Just in our room there was a piece of wood from the floor that was loose and we had to be careful we did not step barefoot on it or else our foot can get cut.

We were there just one night. We wanted to be by the airport. It worked out great.

Good location to airport - first drop off and last pick up.
    • Standard Room

Rooms a little dated and need modernising. A lot of wear and tear to furniture.

Good location to airport - first drop off and last pick up. Restaurant easily accessible, although busy.

Wouldn't stay there again for that price
    • Standard Room

There were no facilities in the room - no shampoo or condition no minibar or tea or coffee. It was very basic.

Convenient for terminal 3 and a free bus which gets you there in 15mins

A good hotel close to Heathrow Terminal 5. Would certainly use again.
    • Standard Room

A bottle of water and a small packet of biscuits to go with the tea and coffee would have been nice.

The young lady on reception ( 08:30 9/9/18 ) was so helpful, a real credit to the hotel. I never got her name or a chance to thank her. I hope someone from the hotel reads this and thanks her for me.

Staff were friendly and efficient, hotel room was good...
    • Standard Room

Either the shower wasn’t working or I didn’t get it to work. No meat alternatives for vegetarians at breakfast, (leaving the cooked breakfast as scrambled eggs, beans and mushrooms.) I thought with it being near to the airport it would mean easy access to the terminal, it took me an hour with having to wait for a bus, (and it taking longer than expected.) and having difficulty getting into the lifts. I was under the false impression I would be able to walk it. Considering how flits are time sensitive it’s not something you can afford misjudging going in.

Staff were friendly and efficient, hotel room was good quality

Excellent location
    • Superior Room with Airport View

Parking was a problem as car park full. I had to walk a long way from a rear car park, was then charged £15. Breakfast very busy lots of uncleared tables, obviously not enough staff.

Friendly, professional check-in staff. Nice large room

Excellent for Transit Stay
    • Superior Room

Limited choice of menu items and serving very small quantity.limited staff at reception specially in the morning which cause delay.

Big comfortable rooms,neat and tidy.

4.0
    the restaurant
    • Standard Room

The room needs updating ,it was tatty ,there were only two pillows and two towels provided and when we tried to phone house keeping and reception after many times of trying gave up as they did not answer, it smelt awful ,they provided one bottle of water instead of two,the tv worked but the remote control didnt work so we had to just have one chanel on , I could have chosen a cheaper hotel but paid the extra for as I was hoping for a nicer room,but that really was not the case

the restaurant

Good facilities, solid hotel
    • Standard Room

I had the breakfast and got food poisoning. I can say this with certainty because that is the only meal I had that day.

The facilities are great. I really liked the gym and the room is spacious.

Check in and staff
    • Standard Room

Room service sucked. Worst I ever experienced. No concern for weary traveler. Not very forthcoming about service about airport tramsport.

Check in and staff Should work to make it smooth

Room was big and clean
    • Superior Room

The transportation to and from the airport was listed as a shuttle. In the US it is assume to be free but was not. This represents a 15% increase in estimated cost of the stay.

Room was big and clean

fair
    • Standard Room

No wifi signal or even network signal. .could not place a call. Room very cold. The thermostat did not seem to work. Room quire litre with respect to the sane room type on Manchester airport.

Croissant in the morning very good. Bed not uncomfortable

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Very close to Terminals 2 & 3 at Heathrow.
    • Standard Room

The passages and distances from reception to room seemed long and quite dark, but at least there were no steps.

Very close to Terminals 2 & 3 at Heathrow. The bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Location, quality and value
    • Superior Room

Tricky to find the entrance in the dark and even the Taxi’s satnav was struggling to distinguish the hotel from the conference centre

Location, quality and value

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Reasonable hotel in a good location but don’t eat here.
    • Standard Room

The service in the bar and restaurant was poor. Too often during breakfast and dinner buffets, dishes were empty for too long. No member of staff seems responsible for watching when dishes become empty. Service in the bar was very slow.

The location and bus service to the airport were fine.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Glad to get it over with.
    • Family Room

Bar and restaurant area was too busy, couldn't find seating. Looked like maybe a convention was going on.

Booked a room with two beds, was given a queen bad room. After complaining they brought us a roll away cot. Very uncomfortable and was offered no discount or refund

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Comfortable bed.
    • Standard Room

I was made to pay 4.50 GBP for a courtesy bus ride. The shower has no door and as a consequence the floor and bathroom door were wet, so much so that the bathroom door laminate was coming off. Hotel misunderstood my request for a bed guard for my son to stop him falling out. Instead they pulled out the sofa bed and stuck a mattress on top without bed sheets.

Comfortable bed.

Restful
    • Standard Room

There used to be a tuck shop on the property. It sold toothpaste. , toothbrush batteries etc. please could you restore that. Some people forget little things like toothpaste etc.

Sufficient, no real complaints, just didn’t have that something special, that positive edge...
    • Superior Room

Breakfast buffet hostess not decisive, but she was nice. Room a little small, but it was sufficient. Shuttle info was confusing especially that they don’t take credit cards you have to swipe instead of touch. Cost us a shuttle and almost our flight.

Location near the airport. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Waiter was excellent. Hotel is modern, clean, comfortable. Good buffet breakfast.

• Standard Room

Staff at reception and room service unfriedly, some of them did not speak english Swimming pool and sauna not working. Horrible lunch Too far from London

The service was good and staff very friendly.
    • Standard Room

Didn't like the view from our window we were looking out at rubbish bins. But we aren't there for the view. we just closed the curtains. The drinks are expensive in the lounge bar. our choice to drink

The service was good and staff very friendly. the Location is perfect being close to Heathrow Airport. It has everything a traveler needs. The rooms are large and comfortable great for short stays and even longer stays.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

So good wish it could have been longer

Nothingso

The room was very very good and the bed super comfy, we didn't want to leave. It's in an excellent position for terminal 2 . Altogether an excellent hotel and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

I didn't like that room service had to be paid for in...
    • Superior Room

I didn't like that room service had to be paid for in cash rather than being able to be charged to the room our card on file. It was our last night in London before returning to the US and we had to take the time and incur the cost of withdrawing money from an ATM, which was broken, and we had to go to a nearby gas station to use.

It’s a practical, no nonsense hotel.
    • Superior Room

Limited room service menu and no mini bar. Rooms are very basic and not at all cosy. Hotel hop stopped for 2 seconds so we missed it and had to get a taxi. The payment terminal was out of order the night before. Just get a taxi...was ten pounds and no waiting. Shuttle would have cost more as it’s not free.

It’s a practical, no nonsense hotel. You get what you pay for. My ten year old loves the pool which was large and not busy.

Asked for am extra pillow for my 6 hour stay before I could...
    • Standard Room

Asked for am extra pillow for my 6 hour stay before I could catch a flight. The receptionist told me they are out of pillows. Sounded pretty strange to me.

Warm welcome on arrival, twin beds as requested, kettle and...
    • Standard Room

The shuttle to the airport is not included (every 20 mins) - 5 pounds for a single

Warm welcome on arrival, twin beds as requested, kettle and tea in the room, comfortable beds, blackout curtains, quiet despite a large hotel On the free london buses or paid-for shuttle to heathrow terminals

Very pleasant.
    • Standard Room

Location. I am booking the hotel again for three nights at the end of October for myself and my two New Zealand friends before they fly home. They want to see Windsor Castle and have time exploring London. As I can leave my car parked at the hotel we can use the shuttle bus and underground to get to London with ease. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I would recommend the hotel to friends.

Near to the airport.
    • Standard Room

As a single person service in the restaurant was slow. I waited some time before I was approached to order.conve

Convenience for travel to the airport. Wake up call on time. Early Hoppa bus.

Room was quiet and comfy, exactly what we needed for the...
    • Superior Room

Connection to airport was not as simple as it should be. £5 per person to go 2km is a rip-off. Additionally, the concierge sold us two tickets for the early shuttle bus to Heathrow and we found out in boarding that one of them wasn’t valid, so we had to pay another £5. Not appreciated.

Room was quiet and comfy, exactly what we needed for the night. Free upgrade on arrival. Swimming pool and sauna were appreciated.

Good gym facilities, and room was clean and comfortable.
    • Standard Room

Could divide the pool, making swimming lanes available for those who wish to exercise. Pool was quite busy during the afternoon.

Good gym facilities, and room was clean and comfortable.

Did what it needed to do.
    • Superior Room with Airport View

I paid extra for a airport view and all I could see were trees. We were put on the 3rd floor which isnt high enough to see anything.

The rooms were very quiet and the beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Lovely stay, friendly, helpful staff.
    • Superior Room

No hairdryer in the room in this day and age is very poor and inconvenient, even basic hotels provide these. The air con was stuck on fridge mode even though it agreed that I'd selected 24 degrees as my "desired room temperature"!!

The staff were super friendly and helpful at reception and at the bar. I was made to feel very welcome. Check out was quick and simple. The room was a lovely size and very clean. The bed was huge and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Our stay was simply fabulous, despite the downpour. Atmosphere, very friendly. Home away from home.
    • Standard Room

Cleaning of the room was rather too early and chamberlains keep knocking on doors between 7:45am and 8:00am. Hand-wash cream in the bathroom was finished the first night we checked in and was not refilled till time of checking out. A note was left for the chamberlains. These are things to be checked daily.

Personally, I enjoyed the breakfast, free choice and the croissants were freshly baked. I took some back up to the room which was quite comforting. The different range of cereals, fruits, fresh juice, hot meal were fabulous. keep the quality flying higher.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Short but sweet
    • Standard Room

Initially I was given a room in the flight crew section. The room was down a smelly corridor and was in the flight crew section - the furniture was damaged and, quite frankly, battered and scuffed. The shower mat appeared grubby and needed changing. The good news was that I contacted Reception and was moved to a clean, comfortable room.

They accommodated my request to change rooms due to an unsuitable room being given initially. Staff were friendly.