Reviews of Pasha Hotel - 3* Boutique Hotel 3 stars

6.1

6.1

5.9

• Economy Double Room

The room wasn’t as clean as I’d hoped and I also felt it could do with a rejuvenation as the drainage wasn’t great either, to the point where I feared that the disabled access bathroom was going to get flooded.

I liked the interesting layout of the property and the helpfulness of the staff. The lady kindly set up the iron and ironing board and put it away for me afterwards too. They were kind about storing my luggage and there wasn’t a ridiculous fee that I had to pay and The location was also great as there was only a 10 minute bus journey to Elephant and Castle tube station.

• Deluxe Double Room

There were one or two problems with the room, the bathroom door somehow ended up locked and we couldn't get in and the lights blew a fuse all within 10 minutes of arrival but it was taken care of by the staff very quickly. The hotel is a fair bit run down and dated but its cheap and got a great bed and shower!

The staff were great, very friendly and accommodating. It was quiet and the bed was very comfy so a good night's sleep. Nice spacious rainforest shower to unwind.

• Economy Single Room

My tablet went missing from my room during my stay at Pasha hotel. I've raised this and there was no response from the hotel.

The property was good for the value

Drain water comes out of the drain in bathroom when running sink tap. Strong smell of sewer and the bathroom smelt of damp.

Decent location to Brixton academy which was the purpose of the visit. Fairly good value. The staff were really friendly and welcoming

• Deluxe Double Room

Everything. Dirty hotel, railways just under our window, towels had a shady smell, mold in the bathroom, old linen and a little bit noisy. Huge difference between photos and reality.

I’ve stayed here once before, the room was fairly adequate. This time was terrible, dusty room with a musty smell.. Electricity points went off, staff did not seem to know why, though one of the plug sockets looked burnt from the inside out and very unsafe. Blinds were broken. Booking stated that a TV was included, guess they meant just the TV as there was no Ariel plugged into it. I did however have tea/coffee, but guess what no Kettle to boil water, so unless you want to use the hot tap to brew your drink then I’d give it a miss. Very poor experience, the fact I was a solo traveller I still it out for one night, had it have been any longer or I was with someone else I would have demanded a refund!

• Deluxe Double Room

No restaurant. No internal telecom. Every time we need to contact the reception we have to go there personally. We have to buy even water.

Location. Staff very helpful. Favours are done immediately

• Economy Double Room

The bed was like a brick and the room was dirty. There was a large mess of silicone sealant near the basin while the rest of the bathroom was full of damp and limescale. There was a hole in the wall behind the door. As for the rest of the hotel, there was a strong smell of weed coming from a few of the rooms and overall a bit of a mess.

It had toilet paper

• Deluxe Double Room

Shower was pretty dirty. Double bed booked was two single mattresses that didn't appear to match and was very uncomfortable. TV signal was lousy even terrestrial.

Was pretty cheap so wasn't expecting much. Was in a good location.

not much!

Ive stayed here a few times before. It is 25 mins on the bus from the city and really good value for money. My room this time was clean the bed hard but comfy ( how I like it ) the shower was like a jet wash.Absolutely banging! Ive booked my return trip for next week so its that don't tell you what you want to know then nothing will. Enjoy your stay. Hey Pasha people I want discount!!! LOL

All good

The staff were very friendly. Worth the money. The spa was amazing. And the reastarent was excellent food. The staff in the restaurant were so polite and helpful

• Deluxe Double Room

The smell of the towels were strange, otherwise everything was acceptable. Next to our window there is a railway road - so if you are 'light sleeper' the ongoing trains may wake you up.

We did not spent too much time in the hotel, as we used only for sleeping, but basically Pasha hotel exceeded our expectations. The room and the bed was comfortable enough. However we did not interact with the staff many times, but they were always smiling, cleaned our room every day and the check in and out went fast. Please note that the hotel does not serve breakfast.

• Economy Single Room

The bathroom smelled like open sewage. The internet was so slow it was almost unusable. My first room was super hot so after two days I had to be moved to a room with AC. Both rooms had unpleasant oders.

Convenient location

• Economy Double Room

When we arrived we were put into room 112. This had a window that opened up on to a roof top that people were using to have a cigarette, but the window wouldn't shut because the handle was missing. We were moved to room 201, on the ground floor. The door to this room wasn't working so it wouldn't lock. The staff tried to fix it, but to no avail. Soooo, we were moved to room 205. This one was 'ok'. The whole place is filthy and smells of damp. It needs a major overhaul and updating. I would NOT stay here again even if it was for free.

Checking in and Checking out

• Deluxe Double Room

We stayed 4 nights and for 3 of the 4 mornings, starting as early as 7.00 am, construction was going on within the hotel either just above or the room next to us.

You get what you pay for.

• Economy Single Room

Very basic. Floor wet on arrival, no kettle, no chair, poor bed & bedding, room not very clean, minimal toiletries, bathroom mirror light not working even after asking, small bath towel, dirty curtain ....

• Deluxe Double Room

If it was knocked down and rebuilt

Arrive first night and every where was flooded from the rain. Leaks in roof all over the building. The whole hotel smelt of damp with wet carpets what they had even attempted to take up even though it was just a loose runner. I booked an extra night as was in desperate need of room at short notice and was put in a box room with no window and had to try and sleep with a fan on to try and keep cool.

• Standard Single Room

Bathroom needs a thorough clean - the last time I saw a collection of biofilm/mould as colourful and diverse as encrusted the grout between the shower tiles was when I cleaned out the fridge on moving into a rented house over 20 years ago! Above the bathroom window the lintel was black with mould. I don't think the bathmat towel had been changed since the last guest - there was a grey grimy mark. Clearly something bad had happened in the bedroom as there were marks as if bleach had been used to scrub the carpet in a couple of places near the bed. My room backed on to a railway line - train noise was audible (with windows fully closed). There was also (from 6am on Sunday) sounds of a party from a nearby property (raised voices and music). While there was an air conditioning unit on the wall, I couldn't see any way of controlling it/switching it on.

Turkish bath/spa on site - seemed cleaner than bathroom in hotel room. It was cheap for London over a bank holiday weekend. Curtains reasonably effective at keeping the light out.

• Deluxe Double Room

The hotel room was basic and it was what i expected.

The price, basically it was a cheap price for a basic hotel. That was pretty much all I liked about the hotel. It met my expectations

No electricity one night and in the day after no hot water in the morning... We weren't looking for a fancy hotel for 70£ but certain things aren't acceptable... Hotel need some works and improvements.

• Standard Twin Room

A smell of stagnant water from the bathroom but had windows open it was warm so didn’t bother me.

Great location, not a bad price for London. Great for a short stay. Small fridge in room very handy

• Standard Twin Room

1.Bed had loads of bobbly bits on mattresses which made it uncomfortable to lay on 2.Mirror had a crack 3. Bed sheet had holes in 4. No window in bathroom so it stank 5. Night time receptionist was unhelpful when I explained a guest was banging and playing loud music in the end it turned out that the guest had more people in their room than they had booked for issue didn't stop until about 3am.

Day time receptionists were really friendly. Location was great for what I needed.

• Economy Double Room

The lock of the door didn't work and could not be repaired during my two days visit. No towels in the room. Toilet flush didn't work. Kettle probably worked but no cup or glass or tea or coffee so I didn't try. Smell of mildew.

Little fridge with two water bottles.

• Deluxe Double Room

On the facilities it said tv with satellite channels, there was barely any freeview channels and the tv was very small.

For the price was very good, needs a little work and some fine tuning but overall it was clean and comfortable, slept very well the bed was nice.

• Deluxe Double Room

Location - advertised as Southwark but more Camberwell. I had expected to be able to spend time in Borough Market, etc, but too far away and not a good location to walk around.

Welcoming staff

• Economy Single Room

Fortunately tired due to early travel on day, and so facilities wasn't paramount, but wasn't quite convinced by some of facilities available in room - i.e. staff were very happy to help, but I'm fairly convinced my struggles with the air conditioning remote control weren't entirely of my own making (e.g. no back to remote, meaning batteries at best, very loose) etc.

Very satisfactory in terms of bathroom and bed provided.

• Deluxe Double Room

I was put in a poor quality room. I think that the rooms booked directly with the hotel are better. Mine was not very clean and a bit dilapidated.

I used to love this place for its Kyrgyz quirkiness but now it's just drab and depressing. Needs quite a bit of investment and refurb.

• Standard Twin Room

Rooms a little bit tired. Shower head had a mind of its own.No mattress covers and mattress had bobbles on it which you could feel through the sheets.My daughter didn't like the stairs. Might be a issue to someone with mobility problems.

Comfy beds

• Deluxe Double Room

Towels. Only one not very large bath towel per person and absolutely nowhere where you could hang a towel to dry. So after a shower late evening towels were soaking wet to use the following morning.

Clean and perfectly adequate. Friendly staff.

• Deluxe Twin Room

There could have been more tea, coffee & milk with 2 clean cups per person for a drink evening & morning.

spacious room & bathroom with toiletries, thank you.

• Economy Double Room

Fridge and air con not great. This could be a problem in Summer!

Great staff. Basic room. Fit for purpose - Used as base for running London Marathon. Cheap rates. Did the job.

• Standard Twin Room

Sheets were not clean. No drinkng glasses in room. Noises from other rooms. Plus fire alarm went off twice in the night for just 1 second

It's cheap and close to central London.large room. Friendly staff.

• Deluxe Double Room

The rooms are just average at best. We had a cupboard next to the bed that had mirrors for doors and it was already smashed and a piece of glass came off and almost cut my partner's foot open. The air con didn't work and we got given a new remote that wasn't even programmed... Bit pointless? We also requested a late check out before we arrived and were told that it would be fine and free of charge, on check in I bought it up again and they tried charging us but I didn't pay because it was pre-agreed. Then in the morning someone knocked on the door while we were still in bed (had a very late night hence the late check out) and my boyfriend was then asked to pay extra for the late check out again! We had to show the email to them AGAIN saying it was FOC. Rooms weren't the cleanest either, shower heads don't look like they've been cleaned since the place opened. All round not impressed and won't be going back in the future.

The price wasn't bad for the location, although the area wasn't the nicest it wasn't far at all from central London so it was convenient. The bed was also comfortable and spacious.

• Deluxe Twin Room

The first room given had bed bugs in the headboard. Room could be repaired, I.e. the mirror had a crack in it, the first rooms wardrobe was missing a handle.

The price was great. Location was great. Staff were super responsive and helpful.

• Deluxe Double Room

Would have loved if I could have had a few more toiletries.The room I was in had a bit of mold/mildew in the bathroom. On arrival, I found a pair of trainer socks lying by the wardrobe and the safe in my room was broken.

The staff were friendly and were easy to talk to, The site was rather near to the Place I was visiting so I did not have to pay a lot for travel. Although I barely got any toiletries, they were still good.The room had two bottles of chilled water which were a good thing as I was extremely parched when I arrived.

• Deluxe Double Room

No towels, no tea bags only coffee, I don’t like coffee. My boyfriend is an architecture student at uni and he thinks that the room was badly orientated especially the damn lights. Never told us there was a frickin train track that housed loud trains every five seconds.

Bathroom was pretty

The room was not what I booked the beds were uncomfortable all 3,the drain in the bathroom floor stunk and flooded when I washed my face in the sink

The hotel was close to the event I attended

• Deluxe Double Room

Room needs touching up - hole in bathroom floor? Towel rack hanging off, shattered mirror on wardrobe.

Friendly staff, very helpful. A few things could be improved but overall not a bad place

• Standard Single Room

Reception was full of miscommunication. Staff speaks foreign language in front of costumers. Only one towel present at bathroom. Roller blind was broken, it was present but could not be used. Mold spots in the bathroom. Hairs on the fresh sheets upon arrival.

Matrass was somewhat comfortable.

• Deluxe Double Room

Very uncomfortable bed, especially the pillows. Dirty towels, dirty walls and carpet. Loud music at night coming from the restaurant. You get what you pay for I guess, but definitely not a 3* hotel!

• Deluxe Twin Room

place was so unclean and digusting. Light bulbs missing, fridge with 2 point plug so unable to use, bed rock hard, loud music from downstairs restaurant and train just outside window.

• Deluxe Double Room

We were sold a double and given a twin. Then given a replacement ‘double’ which was a twin pushed together. I fell down the crack between the bed and got a sore neck. Not happy

• Deluxe Double Room

The double bed was made from two single mattresses and they were coming apart a bit in the night

The hotel had a really cosey homely vibe. The room was spacious, and there was a nice big bed. The restaurant had a really lovely atmosphere and the staff were super friendly and accommodating. I loved the decor

• Economy Double Room

OK so the wifi was a bit patchy, but I can live with that

Very good value stay in the vibrant area of south London. Straightforward hotel with all that is needed for a short business stay - good sized bathroom with a powerful shower and a comfortable night's sleep

• Deluxe Twin Room

I went for a night out and when we got back to the hotel the doors were locked, had to keep knocking at the door till someone came to the door to let us in. So prephaps always someone to be at the check in

Very clean, staff friendly, happy to have botelled water when I was hungover in the morning. Beds were comfy, bathroom was clean.

• Deluxe Double Room

We did have a cold shower, however this was resolved prompt.

I liked the look of the restaurant however the demand seemed to be high so we were unfortunate to get in.

Room was small, and dingy, dull decor (brown woodwork and rickety furnishings. Bathroom cold, tiny towels no bath towels, tea and coffee missed out. Tv freeview poor signal so poor picture, small screen. Local area looks rundown much like the hotel, pictures make it look ok.

Location, excellent bus service from location , good Uber service. Staff friendly.

• Economy Single Room

The photos on the website flatter to deceive. My room was very tired, and smelled terribly of damp, largely due to a leak under the sink, which was in a sort of hallway between the bedroom and the bathroom. I complained about this, and the fact that the TV didn’t work. The result was that staff killed the mould in the cupboard with bleach, yet left the bucket in place that was failing to catch the leaking water. They then left the bedroom window open all day, despite it being two degrees outside. The result was that the whole room, including the bed, was deep frozen when I got back from work at 11pm. The proprietors need to concentrate a little less on the Turkish Baths and Asian restaurant that share their premises, and a little more on readying their rooms for guests. They might also wish to reconsider the use of the word ‘Boutique’ in the hotel’s name. Unless it means ‘total dump’ in Turkish of course, in which case I apologise for my mistake.

The bed was comfortable, at least on the first two nights, staff were friendly and there are a steady stream of buses to get you to central London.

Well the toilet seat was hanging off and was held on by tape there was no hot what for the shower only in the sink the floor board creek and you can hear every ones movements wouldn't stay there again

• Economy Single Room

I didn't like the fact that the mirrors were cracked, the bed was so old it had bobbled, The seats were thinner than my mattress protector, there was no plug in my room because of the way they had set the bed and a curtain was off the rail. That's ignoring that it smelt like sewage in the bathroom and toilet water was leaking out onto the floor.

The shower had good pressure and the room was quiet. The staff were also friendly.

• Deluxe Double Room

Everything I will never stay here again bad customer service rooms horrible I have mold in the bathroom and to the sheets had holes the room smelt like smoke and it was freezing cold didn't like my stay that was a old mattress outside of room door

• Economy Double Room

Bad customer, blocked shower and very small room they then moved me to another room almost like forced and with a very unhappy face like it was my fault and gave me a twin bed room which myself and my fiancé woke up with terrible back pain the next day.

The location is great and the room was quite clean

There was mold black mold. That was unacceptable. I complained and staff though polite was incredibly patronising. The room was freezing, when knowing they are having guest stay, warm the room. That was ridiculous in it self. They dont have exrta raditors nor pillows again small things that could make a big difference. The tv is very small maybe one size bigger would better fit the room. I was informed that the hotel has recently changed hands and management is catching up with what needs to be done.

The staff are very knowledgeable and polite. The bed very comfortable maybe a tad hard. Lovely that they provide a fridge,water and coffee station. A lot of hotel no longer provide either. Hotel in a good location. Reasonable priced.

• Economy Double Room

Very dated decor, rooms clean to a degree the shower in the evening hardly worked and didn't work at all in the morning

The main reception looked great but that's as far as it goes

• Economy Double Room

Top of cupboard was dusty, as were the corners of the room. We didn't have a kettle in the room and the replacement kettle didn't fit properly. We had to hold the kettle down in its holder before it would switch on and begin to boil.

Nice, clean bathroom/ toilet facilities. Toilet/ bathroom was also very roomy and spacious. Staff were reasonably friendly and helpful. Convenient, hassle-free check in and check out - booking was done online.

• Economy Single Room

Dirty bed sheets - unpleasant smell - bathroom dirty - shower was cold - uncomfortable bed - blind wasn't fitted just hanging and fell down - noisy room from trains behind.

pleasant staff

• Economy Double Room

Our check in process was quick and easy however the man at the front desk didn’t inform us about the air con not working , we tried to put it on and it turned everything in the room off however this was resolved quickly

Good shower and there was plenty of space in the fridge

• Economy Single Room

I would have liked to enjoy a meal or additional glass of wine late at night, but the restaurant and bar closed at 11 PM. I can understand this may be based on the number of clients etc. The location is a bit of a walk from the Elephant and Castle underground station.

If people are aware of conditions in Central Asia and the Post Soviet space, this is a location that will bring back memories of what it was genuinely like to be in Central Asia and staying in a hotel or hostel there - if one expects this type of setting, it meets those expectations. There were staff members who are from the region and can speak many of those languages, including Russian. There is also an excellent hamam, massage, Central Asian cuisine, and typical Central Asian restaurant in the back. The hotel is unusual, as it should be, for reflecting and representing this region. Its not a Sheraton, or Hyatt and does not pretend to be.

• Deluxe Double Room

We had booked for 2 nights and left after 1 , no offer of refund Room had mould in bathroom and at windows, air con didn’t work, bed was 2 singles put together and unsleepable Upstairs room you could hear every step which was someone pacing up and down until about 2am We left the next morning, I left my email address for the manager but haven’t received anything We booked a nice hotel elsewhere

Pleasant staff

• Economy Double Room

This hotel was quite disgusting. I'm not normally somebody who cares too much about a fancy hotel, and just wanted a place to rest my head when visiting friends, but this actually was unpleasant. There were lots of hairs on the bedding and the pillows, the floor was filthy, and there was a musty smell. The shower was blocked and flooded up to my ankles so I had to keep switching off every five minutes to make sure it didn't flood the bathroom. The flush in the toilet was also very noisy and kept making loud dripping noises all night - quite hard to sleep. My hotel was also on the ground floor next to the restaurant, where the music was really loud when it was open.

The hotel was cheap for a London hotel and although it is quite far out of central London, there were great transport links, and it was on a main road near to the bus stop. The staff were friendly.

You would think a 3 star hotel, or so they say, would at least have the basic needs of any guests that stays there. My bf and I stayed here for a few days and it was our only regret visiting the UK. We walked in and the place smelled musty and moldy. We were immediately appalled. The guy at the front desk, who was nice yes, could've been a little more considerate seeing as they had no elevators; he put us on the second floor and we had 3 heavy luggages. We struggled to go upstairs to our room. We walked into the room and immediately I wanted to vomit. Again, it smelled so musty and moldy like it wasn't cleaned for a long time. The bed was made but it looked like the sheets were never washed. The pillows felt like we were sleeping on rocks and we were scared to lay down on the bed. There was mold in every corner of the bathroom! The "flat screen TV" they claimed they had was smaller than a laptop screen. I walk into the bathroom and because of the mold, it had such a terrible stench. The towels were tiny and placed on the counter next to the sink that was layered with dust. The worst part was that the shower door was broken!! I go downstairs and tell the man at the front desk and again with no consideration, he moved us to another room that was one floor up (third floor at this point). This room was even worse. Every time I went inside the bathroom, I had to hold my breath. Mold in every corner and it smelled terrible. Mold even covered the shower head! Can you imagine taking a shower but still feeling like you haven't showered at all? The room was dusty and it smelled disgusting. It looked like it was never cleaned. The mirror on the closet door was broken. We had no wifi for our entire stay. I kept complaining to them but nothing was done. And to top it off, there was a big blood stain on our comforter!!!

The only thing I liked was that it wasn't very far from Central London.

• Standard Single Room

I didn't like the fact that I paid £90 for a single room that hadn't been cleaned and the sheets were dirty. There was condom rappers near and around the bed and the room smelt moldy, so as I went to open the window the curtain or whatever it was fell off as it wasn't connected to anything, you know which didn't really make for a great sleep as the sun comes up in the morning! and to top it all off when i got back to the room there was a purple dildo and a used towel in front of the door and was still there when i left in the morning. Oh and a little nag, I was on the very top floor and the first card key didn't work so had to trapse back down 4 flights of stairs to get another. not a big deal but this was new years eve and i kinda expected alittle more competence. Not alot but at least for the sheets to be clean, ventilation and for there to be a better cleaner or something. It really was a nasty stay in a dirty hotel.

Not Much

What I have seen on the internet is not the same in person, the bed sheets were dirty, television was not working properly because of poor signal and it was not up to my expectations

• Standard Single Room

The room change was unfortunately to room 113 -possibly a room not usually used, though it was set up... The night was somewhat marred by being woken by scratching and scuffling during the night, finding rodent droppings and an old, used plastic tampon applicator in the cupboard, frayed carpet, damp patches on the ceiling holes in the wall and a dangerous plug socket. When I accepted the room change it was about 8:30pm after dinner out and the visible shabbiness was disappointing but I just wanted a comfortable bed and an early night.The full extent became clear during the night as I looked for the reason my light no longer worked, and the source of the scratching and scuffling. The hotel has been extremely apologetic and I am confident the other rooms do not have the same issues. However, they have responded to my complaints with the offer of reduced rates and upgrades on any return visits - unfortunately an offer without value given my lack of intention to return.They have not yet responded to my request for a refund of the cost of my room made almost a week ago. I do have photos and the bill to confirm my stay and my experience.

The receptionist was friendly and welcoming. He accomodated my request for a working bedside lamp by changing rooms. The bed was comfortable and the shower hot.

• Deluxe Double Room

Something that can be improved are the towels...they weren't regularly provided/changed and they were too small. Also, we had to go up/down three flight of steep staircases with luggage...that could be a barrier to some.

Overall I'm very happy with the hotel. The public transport makes it very easy to travel around. Hotel staff was very friendly.

Everything Filthy dirty. Everything Broken. No fire escape. Loose carpets. Bulbs out. Loose sockets. Broken towel rail. Fire doors propped open in corridor. No towels in room. Dirty bedding. No toilet roll. No hooks or holders for towels coats or toilet roll. Pillows lumpy & stained. Cant hang clothes in wardrobe. Rail too hight and close to roof of cupboard. Broken blind on window. Dangerous short cord on kettle.

Nothing. It shouldn't be open! Health & safety risk assessment needs taking out.

• Standard Twin Room

Slime or slug in plug hole No spare sheets Wifi was negligible connection- and many Pasha versions to match two passwords to No breakfast available Minimal toilet paper- and kept nowhere near the toilet due to broken holder Shower holder broken Room was a bit cold

Sheets and towels looked clean Easy to find from station and and short walk to Brixton centre Nice exterior and lobby

• Deluxe Double Room

The climb up to the room was a bit challenging! There was no visitor info in the room other than the advert for the treatments. Towels in bathroom were very small.

The bed although a bit small was very very comfortable.The sheets nice quality but undersheet bobbling could be felt. Room itself was a bit tired but it had all of the basic equipment. Bathroom nice and spacious and clean.

• Standard Twin Room

This definitely not one for elderly if You have luggage . We had to climb 3 storey on a small steep stair to the top. It looked better on picture than in reality . I don’t understand what is boutique .it gave me a wrong impression of a niche beautiful small hotel .

The location was near bus station . The staff was friendly .

• Deluxe Double Room

The bed was quite hard but still got a good night's sleep. The noise in my room from the trains outside was very loud

Lovely room and bathroom! The shower was amazing and so warm. Staff were friendly on check in and check out :)

• Deluxe Twin Room

There was no proper heating in the room, might aswell of been a double bed with how close they were. Rooms are not how the are shown in the pictures and the walls were disgusting as was the bedding. Broken mirrors and faulty lighting also!

• Economy Double Room

I would expect a hotel in 2017 to have a heating system working especially at this winter period we are. You have plug a small electric heater and let it on the whole night. As you off it, the cold is back. There was no heater at all in the bathroom, believe it is extremely cold. It a shame because the staff is really helpful.

• Deluxe Twin Room

EVERYTHING could have been better. 1. Beds are uncomfortable and hard!no fitted sheets and no mattress cover (disgusting) 2.Shower head is covered in limescale. 3. Heating in my room did not work and had to use a portable heater which sparked when I plugged it in so I wasn't comfortabLe sleeping with that on. 4.I had a family member come to visit he was stopped at reception and told that guests were not allowed in rooms that it was "hotel policy" NOT WRITTEN IN POLICY NOR ON ANY SIGNS IN HOTEL. The reception staff was very rude and obviously Lying! 5.Found rubbish in the draw of desk. 6.Shower was not draining properly so basically had dirty water up to my ankles when I showered. 7.Decor in reception was falling apart.

The man at the reception on my check out was able to book me a taxi.

• Deluxe Twin Room

There was cigarettes ashes on the window seal which was off putting and mold on the bathroom ceiling. Im glad i only spent a night here i couldn't shower in that bathroom. It was gross. There was randomly toilet paper on the mirror light aswell which was a but odd. There was dust on alot of things and the heating was either too cold or too hot. And didn't work properly when trying to adjust it. Overall well worth it's price as it was cheap. It's also a very dodgy place i saw a few questionable characters entering the hotel.

Close to the main road. Easy to get to.

• Economy Double Room

The mirror was broken, rooms cold and windows did not close properly. No lifts (not that I saw)

Has a spa and tanning booth, pool table and lots of mirrors around hotel gives good feeling.

Browse Pasha Hotel - 3* Boutique Hotel traveller photo gallery