Reviews of Best Western Passage House Hotel 3 stars

Hackney Lane, Kingsteignton, TQ12 3QH, United Kingdom

#2 of 2 hotels in Kingsteignton

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Disabled access to swimming pool was locked... had to walk up steep staircase - along a landing... door handle was at the very top of the door-? Then back down a flight of stairs to the changing rooms. Opted for the pub menu as was more choice... chose stilton pepper pot mushrooms..... on arrival was a piece of bread with tinned mushrooms & a very small amount of sauce drizzled across the top.... dessert order was for banoffee pie - soggy mush with a slimey banana soaked bottom served with 'chocolate' sauce! The waitress & servers passed us from one to another & made the pretence of phoning the owner..... they finally (53mins later) decided to refund 1 item from the bill..... when bringing this to the attention of reception when booking out the folloeing morning... we were told that there was no owner. The pub belongs to the hotel chain! 😥

Twin room as requested.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

could not have breakfast on the terrace. Spilt milk in the bedroom had not been cleaned up.

Nice big room and superb terrace with view over the estuary - exactly as photos

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

mushrooms rubbery buttons type prefer open type and tomatoes watery no taste, bacon was good patio had not been cleaned for start of season but nice otherwise

bed very comfortable

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Can't complain about anything!

The staff were very friendly & extremely helpful. Food was really good. Excellent location with beautiful views. Great facilities & spa. We didn't want to leave. Will definitely come back again!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Working extractor fan in the toilet would be helpful.

Location - in the countryside at the same time as being adjacent to the road and rail network. And cleanliness and general comfort.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The staff were very friendly. We were stuck in the snow storm and had to use the hotel at short notice. Very sympathetic to our problem. Nothing was too much trouble.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hot tub was just in the pool so it was a cold place with cold water and bubbles.

The bed was very comfy, my back is not great and this was one of the best hotel beds I have ever slept in.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The double Bed in the first Bedroom were were allocated was obviously very worn with 2 big dips and creaked! ~ We rate Premier Inn beds 100% better than in the standard room we experienced.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very noisy with music blaring out until 12:45am. When I brought this up with reception at check out it was dismissed very quickly by staff. Not ideal when you are travelling for business and need a good night’s rest. Having said that I have stayed in this hotel many times and it was the first time that I have had a problem

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The receptionist attitudes are awful. No listening & actually hearing you. They know everything. In need of some serious customer awareness training 🙄 they thought that they were too good for their job. If it weren't for "us customers" they wouldn't have a job. Immediate attention needed for this issue!

The hotel is lovely ❤ the waiting staff go out of their way to help you. The house keeping were very pleasing 😃

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Having to go outside across the courtyard after breakfast to get back to the rooms - weather was unpleasant No warmth to the shower Room either cold or with the heater too hot

Breakfast good and attentive staff

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The service was very poor. Checking with booking.com said 2.30pm. When we got to the hotel was told 3pm. And are room was not ready at 3pm. And breakfast service very poor had to wait over half and hour.

Great location. Great room. With a lovely view. And breakfast very good when we got it.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

it seemed the signle duvet smelled a bit odd (of urine), which my parner only found out in the middle of the night when trying to excape my sleep acrobatics. We weren't sure it had been washed properly - we mentioned this to the staff the next morning and they said they would look into it. Check-in was 3 not the advertised 2:30/2. Hence a lot of people were hanging around waiting. Please update your online informaiton to reflect the actual checkin times. Its important as folks are here on holiday, and that was time wasted. Thanks

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Room 104 smelt of damp - mould around window - informed reception when we checked out - not even an apology - awful nights sleep. Travelled as a family but where put on different floors - was not informed when booking. Restaurant service was exceptionally slow. Restaurant was set up for breakfast by 8.30pm so we were seated in the cold conservatory which had no heating. Rooms in the original hotel are dated and not maintained. I have been staying here for the past 16 years and after this visit will not stay again. Over priced for the awful room and service.

Location is excellent Restaurant food was very good

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very difficult to find places nearby to go and have a drink or a meal elsewhere. Maybe a few more staff on at breakfast times at busy periods. Sometimes had to wait a long time for your orders to be taken.

Rooms very clean. Staff very helpful. Plenty of parking. Would recommend to family and friends.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

As the hotel is at the end of a fairly narrow minor road, it's very easy to think that you must have missed it somehow. Once there, though, everything opens up into the large car park.

The hotel and facilities were excellent. We especially liked the outside terrace and decking are, where we could sit, have a drink and enjoy the glorious view of the river. My room had the same view, which was a definite bonus. Good to see an excellent local beer on draught too!

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast was disappointing cold beans, hard mushrooms, hard egg, and bacon that u would need an angle grinder to get into., all rooms could do with décor, the bathroom on room 102 looked like the ceiling could cave in in the corner - for £109.00 a night, I would expect a little better in room appearance

Fantastic location & clean facilities very helpful staff

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

To be honest we were rather disappointed with our stay. Our bed was uncomfortable, there were no toiletries provided, apart some useless foamy gel in the bathroom. Our room window opened up above the car park which people tended to gather in to smoke/chat late at night or early in the morning. The Spa part of the pool was cold, which a number of guests noted. We have paid a lot less elsewhere previously and enjoyed our short stays. Overall we felt that we were staying in a very basic facility. Overall the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The continental breakfast was not very varied and it would have been good to have a small fridge in the room

The bed was very nice and the swan towels a lovely touch. There were a lot of tea tray goodies each day which was nice. The breakfast area was really attractive with the view down the estuary. And th staff were all kind and attentive.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Uncertainty as to what time room would be serviced. One day was 09.30 hrs another day not until after 14.30 hrs.

Although a tourist coach arrived each day, and our initial thoughts were, Oh Dear will be noisy, the soundproofing of the room & corridor appeared excellent. At no time were we disturbed by other guests. Unusual in many Hotels.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Could have had more staff as service very slow. The staff they had though we're very good.

The views from the bedroom was beautiful and quite a peaceful location.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We stayed there for two nights and couldn't get any room service nor were we allowed to eat in the restaurant because we were told that a couple of coach loads of People were there and the chef didn't want to have anymore guests. Such a shame as the food in the past has been very good. Blocked sink in the bathroom and the head of the bath tap kept coming off.

Really nice hotel and facilities and great service from breakfast staff

• Superior Double or Twin Room

However, there was a door between our room and the next and we were very conscious of being very quiet if you know I mean! We could practically hear the words in their conversation. That was a little disappointing to be honest, that the soundproofing wasn't very good. The meals in the pub onsite were a bit overpriced and not particularly inspiring so we chose to eat out. We found a wonderful pub called The Elizabethan and had a fabulous meal.

The bed was amazing, to the extent of emailing the hotel to ask what kind it was as I'm looking for a new mattress. The room was immaculate, and the balcony and view from the terrace were all great. We also enjoyed a lovely swim in the lovely pool late afternoon and before we left the next morning.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The food in the Restaurant was poor and did not match the rest of the hotel. Twice they couldn't get the steak right and the Chef did not season the mussels or the steak. Very bland and to serve plastic cheddar- disgraceful.

The bed was excellent

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Although the room had a lovely balcony overlooking the estuary, when you sit down to enjoy it you can't see a thing because of a solid brick wall. Rather defeats the objective! As with most British hotels the food at dinner in the main restaurant did not really live up to its overstated description on the menu and, in my opinion, was also overpriced. I suggested to reception that they might like to produce a broadsheet describing some of the wildlife we could see from our rooms and from the restaurant.

The room and bed were spacious as we upgraded to a deluxe room at a reasonable rate. Breakfast was good, as was the Sunday carvery in the onsite pub.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed was terrible, very uncomfortable. For £120 a night you expect a decent nights sleep. But both me and my partner had springs nudging into our backs. In the morning it was struggle to get up and we both had back aches. When you book a hotel the bed should be the best especially when you are paying over £100. That weekend we stayed in 3 hotels and by far the great western was the worst and the most expensive. Very disappointed.

Location of hotel was nice and the onsite pub was nice to have dinner in.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We had bedside lights that didn't work and although the staff were very helpful no one had time to sort this out for us. They were clearly understaffed for a busy Easter weekend. I also had some of the worst food I've had for a very long time.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The cooked breakfast was not the best we have had....

* The views along the river estuary were incredible....both from the eating area and from our balcony. * Room next to the lift - which concerned us... But no - didn't hear anything all night. * There is a pub on the estuary bank right next door (not owned or run by the hotel). Perfect location for supper...

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I have a course for 2 days in the hotel, I booked my room in advanced via booking.com for 99 pounds per day, and when I arrived to the hotel at 10:00 am, the receptionist told me that I can't check in before 2:00 pm as this is the check in time, thus I left my luggage in the reception and head to the course, then I surprised that my friend who arrived 2 minutes after me and don't have any reservation, had been given a room directly and able to check in !!! I went to the reception to ask them about the reason for preventing me from the check in while allowing my friend to check in directly she replayed that your room is not ready as there is a guest inside!!! I told her that I don't have specific room, and can go to any available one.. she thought for a while and said you have to pay more for the upgrade and I will let you check in now!!! I told her that I booked my room for 99 pounds already while my friend paid 75 only and he get inside the room directly although both of us booked for a standard room and I came just 2 min before him and I have been prevented from checking in while he had been allowed to check in!!! I can't understand how she said that there is no available standard rooms at the same moment she gave the room for my friend directly!! and he doesn't like the view that's why he upgraded to another room which means that they have available standard room now. She said that you have used booking.com while we have special offers for the course if you booked directly thats why he get the room much cheaper, and now we don't have more available room (although my friend had just left his standard room because he want better view) and you need to upgrade if you want to check in directly!!! At the end I agree to upgrade just because I was tired, and I asked her if the breakfast is included in my booking and she answered yes and the breakfast time is 7 to 9:30 am.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The reception member of staff. Couldn't be seen sat low in her chair and not once got up, even on approach of customers. The reception layout. Dark and dingy. Reception member of staff hidden (deliberately??). The cleanliness, not clean! My room was dirty and grubby. Bathroom floor sticky and bathroom smelly. Door mirror badly smeared. Breakfast not included in the price. Bar tables sticky and sticky rings from glasses even at 11am the next morning, so tables had not been cleaned the night before. No help offered, though on my own with heavy case, even though I said I could not use the lift. I have informed the hotel but they aren't really interested. I don't recommend this hotel. I have stayed in Holiday Inn Express which offers much better customer service, is much cleaner and staff always really friendly, cheaper too!!!!!!!

The young man who served me coffee on the Sunday morning was really helpful and friendly and professional. The room was a good size.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Specifically booked a double bed when will hotels get through that 2 singles are not a double !!!!??!! Poor evening meal for the money ,no decent beer on tap Keep getting bombarded with emails from them Could hear the staff slagging each other off in the kitchen at breakfast Hard to find Generally poor experience Will be going to the premier inn next time at least I know what I'm getting

Balcony

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I grew up locally, and recently returned to stay here over Christmas 2016. I travel all over Europe and actually assess hotels for use by guests of my company. I work with hotels from 2 to 4 stars, and this hotel is trading on its past and its "Best Western" name. If it wasn't for the pool it would struggle to maintain its 3 star rating; it is NOT up to Best Western's normal standards at all. For the price (£120 per person, per night at a quiet time of the year - the hotel was extremely quiet) it's truly terrible. There are a lot of hotels in the area of a much higher standard for far less money! - Filthy, ancient room, like something from 30 years ago - One of the main selling points is the position on the Teign esturary. However, very old, failed double glazing obscured views as there was significant dirt and condensation between the panels of glass. Seemed similar on windows throughout the hotel. I have tried to show this in pictures, the view through the window and then from outside. Unforgivable for a hotel selling itself on its views to ignore such a cheap repair. - Fixtures and fittings very, very old and totally outdated. Carpet stained, dirt in every harder to reach corner, stains and dirt all over radiator. Paint peeling from door frames, bathroom door handle loose and not properly screwed on, no plugs anywhere near the bed ; shows how old fashioned the room is. - No soundproofing (could hear every word of the tv upstairs and every toilet visit in the room above. - Bed was SO INCREDIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE due to being ancient. Lumpy, saggy and full of broken springs left us unable to sleep at all. Still have a bad back days later - The divan bed did not even have a skirt on it, so you could see how very, very old the bed ways - the twin beds were made up as a double, but the zip to connect them was broken so they separated all the time.

Apart from the Bulgarian receptionist and the younger female member of staff at breakfast, absolutely nothing.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Pillows were a bit hard for us but that's just personal choice.

The bed was comfy .. very similar to what we have had home. Beautiful view from the coffee shop windows.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Shower head very dirty ( use to work in legionella so knew what was wrong with it, bathroom under counter was filthy still within view of customers, wasn't overly impressed with this at all.

reception lady was very professional, later on the lady on the bar running round was very polite and great conversationalist will being efficient in her role.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The North Lodge is too far away from the Hotel for anyone with mobility problems. The rooms furthest away are accessed via 6 "fire doors".Room 23 is 50 yards from the main road to Torquay, with a view from the window of a large "Kingskerswell Services" exit road sign. Having to use the car to drive the short distance down for breakfast, means scraping ice from the screen when it's frosty . There is no mention of separate accommodation on the webpage. or charge for breakfast Queuing for breakfast and waiting 20 mins to be seated away from the restaurant in the conservatory. Then waiting a further 35 mins before seeing a waiter. Terrible breakfast, egg partly cooked, as was the bacon .No baked beans and cold soggy toast. £5 cost for room service. The waiters did their best clearing tables and serving, but the hotel was obviously under staffed and had not budgeted for the number of guests requiring .breakfast. Lack of info at the reception desk regarding use of the "key cards" to open the apartment so requiring a phone call to reception. Having to go out and buy a bar of soap as they only supplied "handwash" via a dispenser. No help with luggage. Cleaning staff entering the room at 8.30 am uninvited.. Lots of dust on the table behind the Television.. Old bed mattress dumped outside on the path by the "fire escape door" Lack of interest by the Management regarding the breakfast problem on our first morning . Stating that this is the norm on a busy week-end but did reduce the bill after a lot of haggling.

The location of the main hotel

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

sausages so over cooked they couldnt be cut also toast was cold and soaking with water from the poached eggsCouldnt book dinner when we arrived as restaurant fully booked.Couldnt sleep till after midnight due to extra functions and disco in the hotel

staff in restaurant helpful

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

A housekeeping request was not passed on straight away. Also only 2 teabags in the room, who can survive on that? Yes, we did ask for more

The room, location and breakfasts. The staff were pleasant as well. The sunrise was good and the bird life on the river made our taking the binoc's worthwhile especially from the balcony.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The shower was fiddly to turn on. The bar needs to be manned a bit more.

My bedroom was lovely with the balcony and the towel swans was a lovely touch.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The first drink I had the glass was dirty I asked for another one and it was also dirty. The staff member wasn't rude but they didn't seem bothered. There wasn't a table available for dinner which was a shame so we went elsewhere and when we came back and had another drink that glass was dirty as well! I just used a straw and my husband drank out of the bottle. If it wasn't our anniversary we would of complained more but we just wanted to relax and enjoy ourselves.

The gym and swimming pool were excellent. The outside terrace was lovely too. Breakfast was quite good as well.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Everything was good

The views was beautiful. The rooms were lovely and comfortable and very big. The swimming pool is just perfect for a little swim, we didn't take children and feel it's more of an adult hotel. Enjoyed it and will b going back.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Our initial reception was not good. There was a wedding taking place and not enough staff available to attend to them and to guests not connected with the function. Didn't feel particularly valued or welcomed at any stage apart from the breakfast service. It just seemed as if everyone was overstretched. Our daughter's room was very musty which was a shame because the size of room was good and the bed comfy.

The location was good.The deck area overlooking the water was lovely and the bed comfortable. The waitress at breakfast (who also worked on Reception) was very friendly and efficient.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed was not comfortable. Very poor directions to the hotel (much further down the road than shown on the map). Reception staff at night not able to give basic answers to questions (lack of knowledge), but very nice people so forgiven.

Staff were friendly. Great location. Facilities were great. Pool, jacuzzi and steam room were very nice. Will go back again.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I had to get up early and leave before breakfast having an option of being able to have some breakfast even room service continental would have been good

Location was perfect

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Not much was explained to us on arrival we didn't know what floor we were meant to go to locate our room.A Lot of things and activities we had to find out for our selves .The room was very hot no air con wouldn't recommend during hot season .Think the hotel needs a bit of renovation .The wet sauna was disgusting opted for the dry in the end which seemed fairly okey .

The location is nice ,lovely view.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

That we could of stayed for longer, couldn't fault anything.

Loved everything, absolutely brilliant stay, comfortable bed loved the views especially whilst sat in the beer garden, we also ate at the pub which was a lovely meal. Our son enjoyed a daily swim and sat in the bubbles, my husband used the gym, would highly recommend we will definitely be returning ASAP

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Mattress poor quality, bathroom tiling needed regrouting, Internet difficult process in connecting. Sauna not working.pixelated TV screen, no replacement ariel lead available.

The staff, consummate ambassadors Representing the brand, Receptionists, Housekeepng, Service staff.welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We were upgraded to a room with no hot running water . how does that work not happy our first wedding anniversary and that happened was told to go use swimming pool

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Our room was in one of the lodges, these are a long way from the main hotel overlooking a car park and some wasteland and too close to a flyover. Outside of the room, it was dirty and looked as thought it needed a good Hoover. The room was uncomfortable with a small double bed and a single, although it only had towels & facilities for 2 ( these were provided when we asked). It felt a long way from the main hotel and as thought it had been forgotten.

It was close to the location of my work requirements. There was a pub on site that provided an alternative to the hotel for food.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast is a bit hit and miss, my toast was burnt one morning and at busy times, the staff can leave you unattended for quite a while.

Good location and having an indoor pool is an additional bonus especially when you are holidaying with children. Also it is quiet and therefore you get a rested sleep.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning. No staff on bar. Breakfast a bit hectic with tables left dirty. Receptionist worked out our bill wrong when we went to pay and when I queried it and I was right, no apology was offered which made it a bit awkward.

Location great. Food lovely.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

A bit run down in areas, and to charge £1 for the use of a towel at the swimming pool is odd, especially when the towel was threadbare! Also the shower did not work in our room, only realised on the last morning as we had been using the leisure facilities the rest of the time, one minute too hot, then freezing. Mentioned this at checkout and she did not seem bothered or surprised. So I think the company need to inject some cash for renovations. Coffee machine in restaurant broken, the staff seemed to be dealing with lots of things like this, makes their job harder.

Swimming pool great and a beautiful location for dinner at the pub by the river. The staff and food at the pub were very good, basic fare, but done well and a good price with a smile. Lovely to walk along the river as well. A bit worried at first about our room being so close to the A380, but never disturbed our sleep, slept like babies!

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Beds were small, breakfast not very nice, toast was very soft even though we asked for crunchy toast!

The hotel was nice and clean, staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

the latte coffee from the bar area prob the worst tasted was very disappointed with it husband had black coffee which also had strong unpalatable taste shame was looking forward to nice coffee would not bother to have again

room clean bed comfy towels white and fluffy good tv channels lovely shower and bath bedding lovely clean and white location exceptional beautiful views quite laid back decking area pleasant and clean pool was a extra value bonus

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We overslept on our second morning and consequently missed breakfast. I apologised at reception and we were disappointed that there was no alternative for us to buy such as a sandwich. Pillows were so uncomfortable. One young woman on reception was very friendly and offered to warm my granddaughter's bottle but when my daughter asked later the new receptionist said she couldn't do it, I am used to hotels being all about good service so this was poor in my opinion. Finally the pub next door which I believe belongs to the hotel- dreadful service on both nights and awful food. So sad because the setting is stunning.

The views were beautiful and the pool was lovely.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Cleanliness of the stairway in North Lodge, doesnt look like it had seen a vacuum cleaner in a while. Rooms were clean though. Plus the wifi in the North Lodge did not work, which is a real pain when working or with children. I have stayed many times here and there is a wifi issue

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We were a family of six and our two bedrooms could have been closer to each other. Did not know we had to book for the evening meal ! Hire of towels for the pool : quite expensive.

Nice swimming pool

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Everything bar the ok breakfast

Breakfast was ok. Rest poor, hallway leading to room stank of fried food, one proper towel for three guests, room was a furnace and right by deliveries vans at 5-00am, waiters and waitresses were vacant re offering breakfast menus, clean tablecloths etc.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There was no air conditioning which was very uncomfortable on a particularly stuffy night. Smoke drifting up to room from outside diners below.

Views from bedroom outstanding. Parking easy.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Plum coloured paintwork very dark and depressing! Overall looking a bit tired and in need of a freshen up

Nice deck and conservatory with lovely views. Room had a balcony overlooking the estuary

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Must have had the worst room in hotel annexe called North Lodge, no lift 1 window only next to A380 Flyover and main railway line noise terrible hottest day of year with window closed still hear traffic /Railway badly no air con or climate control.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed and pillows slightly hard for what we normally have. Separate building to the main hotel.

Food well priced and enjoyable with plenty of choice . Fan in the room

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Shower went hot & cold, assume from other guests using the water at the same time. Not a big issue though.

Huge penthouse room, extremely lovely view & was very good value for money.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very tired and needs a good clean and maintainence. Beds not comfortable and deluxe rooms are not really deluxe with the view being of the roof tiles when seated on the balcony not the estuary. This can only be seen when standing. Breakfast bland, no taste, not a good variety on the breakfast menu. Facilities need modernising.Glad we were only there for 2 nights couldn't cope with any longer.

Good location as the seaside towns were within a short drive. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Dated, old. Phone in room didn't work, shower spayed water all over the bathroom.. steam room out of order. place lacked maintenance

The View

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The shower was difficult to use without getting hair wet .

Evening meal very nice.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Our party we’re all happy with the hotel so no complaints

Good location if a little difficult to find due to limited signage but not a big problem.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The steam room in the mens changing rooms did not work

The location and views were amazing from our south facing balcony room

Hard to find

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Little bit of road noise

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Location of room and cleanliness

View of estuary from main hotel

Bathroom slightly tired looking

Stunning location. Lovely pool and very comfy spacious rooms

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Wifi coverage wasn't the best in my room

Poor service 45min waiting for breakfast not enough staff

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Lunch rather disappointing not at all like the well cooked breakfast.

Fresh fruit and eggs freshly cooked to order

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bar was poor selection of drinks wasn’t good. Bar staff not friendly

Comfortable warm clean breakfast was good

Browse Best Western Passage House Hotel traveller photo gallery