Reviews of pentahotel Warrington 4 stars

Aston Avenue, Birchwood Business Park, Warrington, WA3 6ZN, United Kingdom

#7 of 16 hotels in Warrington

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

It is a very modern and friendly hotel.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

It is a very modern and friendly hotel. The staff are extremely friendly and courteous. Although we arrived late for breakfast, we were nevertheless served with the utmost friendliness. You never felt that you were not welcome, it was just the opposite. The rooms are friendly and absolutely clean and we slept very well. This hotel can definitely be highly recommended. Thank you very much for the great service!

Shiny modern hotel, perhaps aimed at younger/business clientele than family groups
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The parking system is a bit difficult to understand! Pillows are too soft and don’t provide any support. The reception area is also the bar, and when we checked in, we waited around for a while trying to work out who to speak to.

The shower – one of the best in hotel rooms! Comfortable bed. Lifts. Friendly staff – when we could find them!

Modern and clean.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking was £4. Our room was cold even with the air con up. Location isn’t great - struggled both days to get a taxi. Menu expensive and WiFi was rubbish.

Modern and clean. Some cool touches in the rooms and the bar area downstairs.

convenient position, good value for money
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

bed was "ok", but not as comfortable as I would have liked, and pillow very flat - though good response when I asked for additional pillow

convenient position, good value for money

A good, quite evening in a pleasant modern room.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

To have to pay even £4 for car parking at a hotel is a first for me and not acceptable in principle.

A good standard of room for a reasonable price. A slightly remote location, but no problem when travelling by car.

magnificent
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The only thing was the pillows were well too soft.

The bed was so comfortable, staff were wonderful and attentive. Breakfast was magnificent, a splendor to behold. Great hotel

Decent - not disappointed, could be so easily improved.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was a shambles unfortunately - £15 per person and half of the trays were empty, no pastries, guests were complaining but there was little response from the staff. Stay for a night or two if you need a clean and tidy hotel, grab your breakfast somewhere nearby! Also asked the staff at reception to arrange a taxi - they threw a short list of numbers our way and advised they were too busy initially.

The premises are modern, clean and tidy and the value for money was good. Rooms look recently decorated and are a fair size - ranks well against other hotels at this price.

I was in room 109 which is the first floor and above the...
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

I was in room 109 which is the first floor and above the smoking area outside. I couldn’t have my bedroom window open or else smoke would of drifted to my room. Despite the window being closed I was rudely awoken at midnight by the chatter and laughter of the smokers. Eventually by 2am I had to call reception and ask to move rooms, so in the middle of the night I had to pack up my room and move. It was the worst night sleep I’ve ever had in a hotel. The staff were lovely and helpful though. Just make sure that you aren’t near the smoking area!!

Wish we could have stayed longer
    • penta Plus Double or Twin Room

The breakfast, at £15 per head, was a bit expensive. We decided to eat elsewhere

The hotel was perfectly located for us, plenty of parking and modern decor. The shower was divine and the bed was extremely comfortable

Hotel and room was great
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff. I felt like they didn’t want to be there, they wasn’t friendly when entering the hotel, very yes and no. Was unsure when asked questions. And during breakfast a female member of staff stood by the till area/desk/toilet door on her phone not interested in who was down for breakfast.

Hotel was beautiful, modern and simple

We asked for a wake up call because our flight was at half 6...
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

We asked for a wake up call because our flight was at half 6 in the morning. We asked for the wake up call at 6 in the morning and didn’t even get one? Also food stops at a certain time so you can’t get anything off the menu there like other restaurants which was a bit disappointing. They said there was shuttle busses organized to go the festival we were going too, but in the end we all had to get taxis because there was no shuttle buses. The room was clean when we walked in but no cleaner cleaned it at all for 4 days.

The comfort of the beds.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

You are only given one pillow which isn’t the best. You should be given two. The television wasn’t working properly.

The comfort of the beds. The friendliness of the staff. The cleanliness is spot on.

Expensive, very poor value for money, room requests not...
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Expensive, very poor value for money, room requests not fullfiled and no explanation given until questioned. Bar and food excessively over prices. Staff had little knowledge and poor communication.

It was clean, the staff were excellent, informative and...
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

I didn’t find anything to dislike about this hotel

It was clean, the staff were excellent, informative and helpful. The rooms were a nice proportion and the bathroom was great.

The staff were all so nice and polite anything we ask for we...
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

There is so much to do there and is really clean, the shower in my room was out of this world

The staff were all so nice and polite anything we ask for we got will stay there again.

Nice hotel.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Remote control missing in room, next to no channels working.

Overall very good friendly hotel, gym was good. Aux point but no aux lead for music. Staff were really nice and nice that there was a PS4 in the lobby

Friendly and attentive staff, extremely comfy bed and lovely...
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Great bar but drinks and food are far too over priced for what it is, shouldn’t have to pay for car parking and location a bit out in the sticks

Friendly and attentive staff, extremely comfy bed and lovely modern rooms - room was excellent, lovely bar area

Good location for local businesses around the area
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Close to the main road. The window did not fully close so the road noise was high. Air conditioning was noisy. Could do with being serviced.

Good location for local businesses around the area

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

THE NEW OFFICE!

Air conditioner was poor

The pentagon hotel was excellent its purpose is for a business stop and everything about shows that fact from the industrial design to the literature on the bookshelves. It's size is well planned as not to large to make 1 feel lack of privacy and not to small to feel lack of privacy presenting a place were meetings and business courting could be conducted. I myself will return on another social visit To confirm then use this as a neutral meeting point.The staff are excellent and the way that the design of cooperation as in bar officially shuts 1130 so no public interests after but resedents have choices of room services 24 hour or stay in bar area and can still drink ect upon request but staff respects privacy by sitting in own secluded area giving the feel and atmosphere needed. I would not over publicly admit as loose its purpose

Friendly service, our room was beautiful.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Friendly service, our room was beautiful. Loved the walk in shower and the fact you were welcomed to your room with a message on the telly. The bar looked amazing even though we did not go for a drink, very clean room too . I highly recommended it, a very stylish hotel.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great for a short stay
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

It would have been nice to have the option of a bath in the bathroom, but the walk-in shower area was very smart. No nearby pub/shop within walking distance, but hotel has well-stocked bar & food and Asda/shops are only short drive away.

The rooms are a good size, the bed is comfortable (firm), and it's always a plus nowadays to be able to open a window for some air! Good access from motorway (but far enough away not to disturb) and not much noise from A-road outside either.

Short pricey
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Not being told about paying extra for the small breakfast that I had till after I had it !!??

It was all ok but getting told after I had very small breakfast that I had to pay £15 on top of the price I already have was a bit of a shock !!!

Rubbish staff good room
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

When checking in they tried to charge me £79 on booking my room the price wa was £54 and no mention of any extra charges , so I questioned it obviously , in a very rude way the answer I got was yeah.......it’s incase you use the room service , I ask why she didn’t mention this I just got a snotty look as she took this off my bill as if I had agreed it would have taken 3-5 working day to refund , the next day I went downstairs and she was about to charge me again for the room I had stayed it to wich I said you took the payment last night I was made to show my transaction on my card to confirm that I had paid although it was the same person I had dealt with on check in! If she had mentioned at the beginning there would be an extra charge of £25 incase room service is used and this will be refunded to you if not in 3-5 working days but it is optional I think it would save a lot of hassle as I know I wa the only one to complain about the extra charge .... if I hadn’t have noticed it she would have just charged me it anyway.

The room was clean and modern with great facilities.

Not great unfortunately
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Should have been informed of the charge for pet. I informed them but did not have the information about the cost The pillows were very poor They also have an issue with local youngsters hanging about in the pool table and in car park on bikes etc

Would have preferred to stay in the Hotel and have a drink/Meal ended up getting a taxi to the Local
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Prices, seem to think everyone is on Business and can afford these prices as its on expenses, you don't event pay this much for a beer/meal in some top London Hotels

Room and facilities, friendly staff

Perhaps the toiletries?
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Small room, difficult to open our suitcase if not obstructing entrance access. Reception was at the bar cum TV and screaming people during england vs sweden, I couldn't hear the receptionist's voice. Parking 4£ , due to totally unnecessary surveillance, because hotel is in the middle of nothing. Good shower, but bathroom floor easily flooded. Rate way up than a much better standard motel room we stayed at in Runcorn the previous night.

Perhaps the toiletries?

Adequate, but not sure would stay again.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The pillows were far too soft, and unfortunately the requested extra pillows did not turn up. The bathroom lacked storeage for toiletries in the shower. The food was very basic, poorly cooked & overpriced.

The room was comfortable, if very basic.

Good value
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

It was a little noisy outside at night, sounded like a generator running which meant we had to close the window and because it was hot, turn on the air con.

Loved the location, loads of parking spaces even though there was a charge of £4, the staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely be coming back and make use of the bar and restaurant facilities.

Really nice hotel - comfy, quiet rooms, stylish
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Checking in and out took aaaaages! Staff were hanging around but didn’t help out to reduce waiting time. WiFi was v slow.

Really nice hotel - comfy, quiet rooms, stylish

It’s sparky new and has a very modern retro feel.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

That it’s not easy to talk to someone before you arrive and there appears to be a lack of communication between the team abroad who deal with reservations and the actual hotel themselves.

It’s sparky new and has a very modern retro feel. Nice rooms, staff and toiletries.

comfortable, clean, but could have done with a 'smile' from the front desk staff.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

staff at front desk were not great with smiling. this is common in this hotel, not up beat or energised. other hotels have been hellos and welcomes. a little frustrating, as they have so much potential. wifi is very slow. this need to seriously be upgraded. other lesser hotels give strong wifi. this for a business user, makes all the difference.

rooms are decorated well. room was clean and simple

Breakfast is good (self-service!
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The service in the restaurant was terrible. I sent back part of my food because it was not cooked and did not get it back as they completely forgot about it. When I mentioned it at the end of the meal they barely acknowledged it. There is no where else to eat so this is important. Fries were cold as well and other parts of the food not that tasty. Additionally, the air conditioning/heating in the room was extremely difficult to turn off and was in Fahrenheit!

Breakfast is good (self-service!) and the rooms comfortable.

Power shower
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Nice clean hotel with pleasant friendly staff. Awsome showers which is very rare. Just annoyed that I had to pay £4 for parking my car on their car park for the night which was empty. This car park is also rented out on a commercial basis for people who are not even staying there. Over all OK for an overnight stay or weekend.

Power shower

Looked nice
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed was solid was bitten by something so was my partner Bar prices extortion. The air con was really hot then really cold kept me away all night

Looked nice

Good above average Hotel for business stay
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff seemed a bit disorganised. Not a serious problem but waited quite a while to check in and for a table/service at dinner. There is nothing really around the hotel so a bit stuck without a car.

Slightly quirky hotel, makes a change from boring corporate places. Reasonable menu, nice bar and open areas to sit. Room was fine, some more quirky features and a handful of free films on demand which was nice. I found it generally to have quite a relaxed environment

Room not as requested.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Not getting room we had booked. Could not offer us an additional bed in the room. Asked for another duvet but we were brought double sheet instead. Hotel worker did not understand (language barrier).

Reception staff tried to help and were apologetic about a twin room not being available and us being given a double. Not comfortable for myself and 18 year old son. We did not book a double room. Given complimentary breakfast but we really wanted a bed each!

Comfortable, would come again. Things should be double checked before arrival.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

There was a stain on the bedding, the door wouldn't lock because the hatch was broken. We didn't report either of this as we was too in a rush to get to a funeral so we had to cope with it.

Good stay, comfortable.

Staff were friendly, room and lobby areas were clean.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Had to pay for parking although it was on their site, and no ingredients for cocktails 😯

Staff were friendly, room and lobby areas were clean. Lovely bar area.

Nice atmosphere.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Beds were hard. Only one pillow which was way too soft. It’s a really warm hotel and the air-con wasn’t working in our room - nor was the TV. Mentioned the TV at checkout.

Nice atmosphere. Great bar and restaurant area. Rooms were quiet

A budget hotel charging top dollar.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

It was a warm night and the bed had towling sheets which made me even warmer, room had air con but i didn't leave it on all night.

Breakfast was nice, room very basic and small, though for sleeping it was fine, I wouldn't like to spend more than 1 night at a time here, I just didn't find it good value for money.

• penta Standard Double or Twin Room

We paid quite a lot for the room anyway, then another £15 each for a breakfast per day. I feel like a breakfast could’ve been included with the room.

Great facilities and atmosphere. Location fine if you’re going to drive yourself around whilst you’re there.

• penta Plus Double or Twin Room

Amazing modern hotel, went for my birthday and what an amazing night I had, rooms were modern and loved the shower, hotel reception/bar area was lovely

Adequate for a last minute need to stay somewhere as long as you dont pay full price.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The room fell far below the expectations for a 4 star hotel when compared to other 4 star hotels in the area. As it was we had only payed £55 as a last minute discounted rate. The room was small, bedside table woefully small. The clothes hanging storage facilities were awful and overall little better than an Ibis or Travelodge. Had we paid full price for the room I would have been extremely unhappy. As it was we were only there for a short time and away early on the Saturday morning. I will not stay there again and would question the 4* rating.

Bar area

Lovely place. Good for visiting family around and for businessmen also
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

I didn't like that I had to pay for parking and the price of the breakfast was a bit pricy.

I really liked the friendliness of the staff, the breakfast was very lovely and good quality. The room was very tidy, fairly big and comfy. I would go again for sure.

Great hotel will be back
    • penta PlayerPad Room

During breakfast 2 waitresses stood in the breakfast area chatting loudly about there social lives, I dont mind people chatting but staff members should probably be a bit more reserved and attentive, also the chef in his dirty jacket was behind the bar on checking out not a good look

The bed was very comfy and there was an old school arcade machine in the room with loads of games a fantastic touch. Check in was quick, location good and the room was very clean, well done guys

Quality room with comfy bed and great walk in shower,...
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

In the middle of no where/business park - attracted very young couples at the weekends. Pillows were too soft as felt like I was lying flat all night.

Quality room with comfy bed and great walk in shower, however left water everywhere.

Could be better
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Beds are very hard and rooms very basic. Stayed for 2 nights and in 3 different rooms, 1st card failed to work, 2nd extremely hot, air-con broken and if rear side very noisy due to traffic from main road, 3rd room much better.

Breakfast and bar area nice

Staff were very courteous and the bar area was a nice place...
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Worst nights sleep in a long time. The pillows were far too soft!! Having to pay for parking - should be included in room rate - this is not London! Probably would not stay here due to the lack of sleep and comfort

Staff were very courteous and the bar area was a nice place to relax.

Breakfast was nice but expensive at £60 for 2 nights
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Air con blew hot air and where the window was on a main road it was too noisy to keep open so didn't sleep. Breakfast was £15 per person which was very expensive

Breakfast was nice but expensive at £60 for 2 nights

A 7/10 hotel.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Overpriced food. £6 for half a bowl of soup with no bread or a roll. Staff at bar that handle other tasks other than bar & food , can take quite a while to serve you.

Clean & modern hotel.

Quirky and friendly.
    • penta Plus Double or Twin Room

Extra pillow on the beds or available if needed

We stayed on way home from getting married and doing the nc500, we had told them this as we were also bringing our dog and they left us some congratulatory drinks in our room, and a little note- was really lovely after a long drive.

Lovely hotel, just a pity about the location
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Because it was in a business park it was quite a bit away from bars and restaurants or even shops. Not within walking distance

Very clean, quirky, smelt amazing and very comfortable

It is a hotel I would defiantly return to
    • penta Plus Double or Twin Room

Though the bed is comfortable the pillows are the worst ever and spent most of the night trying to plump them up. The food in restaurant is fine,just like standard pub food. Didn’t have breakfast as they wanted 15pp so went to makkies instead.

Staff are friendly and helpful,the bar and lounge area is relaxing and has that trendy feeling. Would return again

Good ambience.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms hot but air conditioning very noisy and ineffective. Too Many hidden extras. Breakfast very poor value for money. Wireless was very slow.

Good ambience. Like the bar area

Funky stay but uncomfortable bed
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed wasn’t that comfy and room was very warm- aircon was super loud so just opened window instead

Funky stylish property, great toiletries and good shower

Easy to get into Liverpool
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Very difficult to find hotel using postcode & satnav. Had to stop several times and use map, could see hotel but not get to it. Would have been difficult in the dark, signs on industrial estate too small, wrong colour

Close to where we were working - only 3 minutes away.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Trying to get through to reception to order room service - it rang off twice. Got through on the third attempt :)

Close to where we were working - only 3 minutes away.

Nice relaxing overnight stay, comfy bed and great facilities.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Price of breakfast so didn't have one, expensive for one night really.

Tea making facilities, spacious, and comfy facilities, restaurant food. Nice location so had an enjoyable walk around the park and pond.

Excellent modern hotel with good outside space if travelling with a pet!
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Slow WiFi connection speed and no biscuits with welcome tea and coffee tray!

Nice room however a little on the small side, no biscuits with tea and coffee and WiFi was very very slow! Nice modern hotel lovely friendly staff and great to exercise the dog in the modern industrial park the hotel is situated on the edge of! I would recommend and would return if in the area!

Nice hotel shame about the hidden costs
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Prices for drinks and on site parking were not value for money. Staff have varying degrees of friendliness from very helpful to very rude!

Very Stylish and modern decor

Comfy bed
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Stayed two nights cleaners did not change our bed sheets or clean room properly.. room was tiny bathroom was really small toiletries rubbish.

Comfy bed

Hotel Lobby & Bar Area Is Beautiful
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms are a little small.

Hotel lobby and recreational area is fantastic. The interior deco and styling is really impressive. Food is wonderous and the staff are nice. Katie is particularly helpful it must be said.

Disappointing and very overpriced, next time I’ll stay at the premier inn
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

It took more than 20 mins to check in after a long journey. The sink in my room wasn’t draining and even after it was ‘fixed’ it was slow draining. Breakfast was overpriced and nothing special. Evening meal was overpriced, the steak was tough (and expensive £24, chips £4, salad £4). Waiting staff spent a lot of time standing talking to each other and flirting with one of the guests. Staff didn’t check if everything was ok after delivering main course. The hotel was in a great location for my work but there meant there wasn’t any competition for accommodation or eating. Pentahotels are exploiting this by overpricing everything! A glass of red wine was more than seven pounds!

Reception staff were friendly and the hotel was clean. It was well located for my work but exploited this by overpricing everything!

Good for an overnighter vQaaa
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms were a bit small, insufficient lighting. No extractor fan for the shower room mirrors kept steaming up. The bed was ultra hard and the pillows were thin making it a very uncomfortable night.

Like most hotels of its type the layout was OK although it did not have sufficient room around bar and restaurant areas. It seemed the reception area formed part of the Bar! Which looked a bit odd.

Great little weekend away !
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Not such a great 2 nights sleep , down to personal likes of being comfy. The bed is rather hard and the pillows way too soft. Parking is charged for also which we just felt should be in with the booking fee.

The hotel is in the ideal location for travelling between Liverpool and Manchester. Quite a quiet location , odd traffic noise which can’t be helped. The shower room is great and the price is very reasonable for what you get. Staff were lovely upon arrival.

Very friendly staff.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Only one price for breakfast - extremely expensive if you only want something light. Disappointing croissant.

Very friendly staff. Great decor. Fantastic black out curtains.

I travel all over the country for work, I will not be staying here next time i'm in the area.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The communal areas reminded me of a boys locker room with Lynx Africa being pumped through the air-con. Are they trying to hide something? The restaurant menu was amusing if not a little sexist suggesting a rib-eye steak was suitable for a gentleman and a small fillet for a lady. I chose to eat off-site. Breakfast was stone cold!

The room size was fine and the bed was comfortable however it was very hot and the air-con was very loud.

Okay, but a little to itchy scratchy for me - room 328
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Firstly I booked a twin and the room was precharged, then to receive an email alerting that no twin rooms were available. I would have preferred a telephone call to discuss options rather than an email. The bedding was very itchy, I am not sensitive to detergents and have never experienced itchy bedding before. I raised this with the staff to be told they have not had this problem before. I raised the fact it has been raised and acknowledge as per other booking.com feedback. The staff member simply dismissed it and thanked me for staying.

The hotel is modern and well equipped. Plenty of parking.the rooms appear to be clean and kept to a good standard.

Clean and tidy, just don't rely on the wifi.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The air conditioning didn't work at all - I had it on all night and it made no difference whatsoever. The free WiFi is horrendous - it's advertised as being useful for checking emails etc, but it can barely even do this - the speed is ~0.1mbps, so too slow to even load a basic webpage. The premium service is £7.50 for a night, which I paid for after being told it was "really fast". It averaged at around 9mbps, so not "really fast" at all, but functional if you need to be connected.

The room was clean and tidy, with a large desk for using a laptop etc. The room was well lit and had a couple of chairs and a TV on the wall. The bathroom was very nice and had a large shower/wet room.

I’m sure some people will like the casual vibe, but not for me.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Felt like I was staying at some random strangers house party ! Considering this place is on an industrial park and obviously a stopover for business travellers, it all seemed a bit unprofessional to me ...

Not a lot .... oh, choice of burger bun !

Overpriced drinks and cement-like bed!
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed was very uncomfortable and pillows were so soft I had to roll up towels to sleep on! Staff at check in were pleasant but the evening bar staff were rude and unhelpful. Served drinks which had gone off and no apology. When we politely informed staff that the prosecco was not nice at all and very overpriced at £30 a bottle we were told ‘it isn’t nice but that’s what we sell and that’s the price, if you want to drink something better then order the champagne’!! Dreadful customer service!

Clean room, quick check in/out.

The awful experience I’ve had!
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

location was in business park, service was awful, beds was lying on cement would definitely not recommend this hotel what so ever as the pictures show a luxury room when the picture is fake advertisement! You had a room going into next doors room which I’ve never seen before the wardrobe was like a drainage pipe... we asked to speak to the manager and we got told we was speaking to him but couldn’t deal with our problem and we would have a phone call following the next day which we never received!

NOTHING

Clean..comfortable..lovely staff.. overall pleased.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

The noise of the road.. paying for parking! That didn't make sense! Pillows far too soft for me.. lack of sleep 🙄..typical hotel doors slamming..which need adjustment!

Staff that were very helpful and courteous and all had a happy demeanour.. the hotel was very clean! The PlayStation kept my 7 year old content as did the pool table ☺

All in all wasnt a bad time at all, we enjoyed ourselves.
    • penta Plus Double or Twin Room

For the price of the room, I found the double bed to be very uncomfortable indeed, I didn't have a good night's sleep What so ever because of this which was quite disappointing if im honest & The tv only had 3 channels.

The staff were on point from start to finish. Couldn't fault them in any way shape, or form. The bar was fantastic and the little one loved the free play of the ps4.

I would recommend, and stay again.
    • penta Standard Double or Twin Room

Super comfy bed and pillows. The breakfast was a good selection as i have a dairy intolerance, but a little over priced for the amount one person can eat.