Reviews of Premier Inn London Kew Bridge 3 stars

52 High Street, Brentford, Brentford, TW8 0BB, United Kingdom

#5 of 10 hotels in Brentford

Beautiful location little further out than expected and no...

Not being notified of the tube service being down on Sundays. Self check in what a waste of time 2 staff members stood and watch me check in 3 rooms which I had to do individually

Beautiful location little further out than expected and no tube service on Sunday

Brilliant staff.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The staff were exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble. They completely overwhelmed us with their kindness and understanding. We were a party of four. Two ladies using mobility aids and two companions.

This is a very good hotel in n ideal location for Kew...

It was a shame that there was no water supply on the first morning of my stay - not the fault of the hotel I understand - but they could have provided complimentary bottles of water for guests.

This is a very good hotel in n ideal location for Kew Gardens and in my case the National Archive.

Ok for a night or two but have stayed in better Premier Inns
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Noise from corridor and beer garden. Restaurant service very slow and lots of dishes unavailable. Reception never manned.

Clean room, comfortable bed

Good clean hotel in great location, serving a very good breakfast. I would certainly use again.

The automated check-in was new to me and I have to say I prefer a person to greet me. There was a bell for assistance but....

Hotel was in a great location for getting to Kew Gardens. It was clean and in good decorative order. We purchased the breakfast option on arrival and the breakfast was excellent value for money - good quality produce, cooked in smaller quantities so nice and fresh from buffet counter. Staff were also friendly and attentive to used tableware.

Disappointing compared with other stays at Premier Inn hotels elsewhere.

Checkin very slow and language problems. Various issues with keys Not enough parking (one of the reasons we chose this hotel was because it had parking, but there were no spaces so we struggled with parking) Housekeeping was inefficient when we reported a problem TV not working in one of our rooms

Convenient location

Good hotel to stay at ~ easy reach to the city.

Room 321 Toilet seat broken, no towels in room when we arrived, very little on the complementary, tray. But all these were quickly resolved except for the broken toilet seat.

Bed very comfortable, nice large room, the breakfast excellent.

Awesome staff. Nice location
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Parking. Was an underground carpark we were lucky enough to get a space though

Bed comfy but need to offer harder pillowd as i like a stiffer pillow but i doubled them and it was fine

Will definitely be back!
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Nothing much in local neighbourhood but didn't stay here to see Brentford.

The hotel was value for money and convenient-close to rail links connecting London. Staff were very friendly. Would easily stay again. Breakfast buffet was great value and dinner was excellent.

Great stay

Could do with more coffee sachets in the room. And on Sunday the hot food was not ready like the day before, so had to order it. Which was not a big problem but it would have been nicer to help yourself to the food like on Saturday.

Loved the bed and quilt very comfy. Helpful staff

Perfect place to visit Kew Gardens!

Check in after 9pm had to be made by credit card and I wasn't informed about that.

The hotel is especially close to Kew Gardens and it's a nice walk by Thames. Breakfast was excellent. Bed was especially comfortable.

Excellent staff service

This was a great location for me to get to the university of west London, the double rooms was a great site and the all the staff were friendly and helpful.

Good apart from the breakfast problem.

I was required to pay again for breakfast even though it was in the deal. That was unpleasant and I was told to reclaim from booking.com.

Location very good and friendly staff.

Perfectly adequate. Transport was ok other than the train line being out of service for entire visit
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Sheets were stained. Being asked by the same staff member 3vdays running if we were waoting for my husband. I was travelling alone with my kids.

Good hot breaky with a nice range.

We enjoyed our stay very much, we will definitely be visiting again when visiting our family member
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We struggled to find any faults, in fact, I don’t think we found any! The porridge I ordered for my breakfast was the best I’ve ever eaten! The whole place was so peaceful. The free WiFi was a big hit with my young son!

great place , warm and cozy - not for breakfast

the verity of the food in the breakfast was poor , tastles , pastries was not fresh and was not fun to eat the coffee (all kinds) was not good at all. too expensive and not worth the money , i preferred buying in "Costa" coffee and croissant better than dining room . the staff was really nice but you were short on staff so i had to wait 20 mins to receive something in the reception .

the staff was very kind , the food that i ordered in the restaurant at the evening was good - rump steak and vegetables (only this dish) the rooms were clean and cozy , and the location was really good!

As always, clean and spacious rooms well furnished at a very decent price (by booking in advance).
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Not the best for trains or subway, both were about a 15-20 minute walk.

All the usual stuff you get at Premier Inn, comfy bed, decent desk, good TV, very good water pressure, decent restaurant on site (though quite a few others in walking distance), bathroom simple but great.

Trouble at check in ,, only one receptionist,, we waited for...
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Trouble at check in ,, only one receptionist,, we waited for an hour to check in because there was no rooms are ready yet ! Though it was check in time & they have lack of staff

• Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Room not ready staff knew we were on site at 13.00 but made no attempt to get our rooms ready for 2pm Check in.this resulted in a room ready at 2.30 and our other room had to check in for at close to 3am due to new year and pre booked train tickets.call to room at 10am but 12 noon clock out this was not appreciated.

Room good size

very happy and had an enjoyable trip to kew gardens christmas lights whilst there

we needed to stay in separate beds and the receptionist was able to change this for us on the day. Our stay was pleasant and the staff were very helpful. We didn't have enough towels or tea making facilities in our room and were given extra when asked.

Convenient and all that you need for a stopover but far too hot for a comfortable nights sleep.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The room was incredibly hot and my partner and I failed to sleep much at all. We were unable to get the air conditioning to lower the temperature and left the hotel in the morning feeling extremely tired.

The gentleman who booked us in was charming and efficient. The Room was clean with a good shower. There was some very limited parking available which was good but there was smashed glass all over the floor in the parking facility.

Very Good Stay
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Check in was not good. It took much time than usual.

Location was very good. Near to bus stops, river Thames and shopping center and Mc Donald's.

Fantastic!
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The self check in desk. I like to be greeted by a person and not a computer. Although i pressed the button for help and a nice guy came and helped me check in .

New property and fresh rooms.

Lovely stay with my partner for christmas as it is down the...
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Lovely stay with my partner for christmas as it is down the road from his mothers. My brother and sister in law stayed here previously with our nephew and they had a very good experience. The staff were very welcoming and upon arrival Elton checked us in and he served our drinks with a smile and a chat with my brother in law and my partner. Very highly recommend staying here.

Room was good - serious issues with breakfast arrangements
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast was very chaotic - food ran out and patrons were queuing for over 30 mins (lack of clean plates plus other items)

Staff were good and helpful.

The breakfast and its walking distance (20 mins) to Kew...
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Car park not secure and if we drove any where there may be no space when we got back even though you pay for it.

The breakfast and its walking distance (20 mins) to Kew Garden

The hotel is exactly what it says on the tin with great location and comfy beds!
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Nothing not to like. Simple, easy premier inn hotel.

Very simple, easy hotel. Close to train station and buses. We used the hotel as a place to sleep after a work christmas party. Nice and clean, beds are comfortable, shower is good, nothing to complain about! Super easy "self check-in" and "self check-out". Didn't actually talk to any human beings but there was no need since the system was so easy to use. Didn't experience the coffee, breakfast or food.

Very happy and would stay there again.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Parking an issue with very limited allocated parking spaces for hotel but plenty more available at a price. When booking it stated breakfast included - No it wasn’t!!!!!

Overall a very comfortable stay, bedroom clean and staff very helpful. Breakfast was very good and no you don’t have to eat all you can, one trip to the buffet was more than enough.

Convenient and friendly

The pizza was nothing like the photo in the lift and quite average - rather disappointing. Dining area was a bit cold though when I mentioned this the heating was turned up immediately

People were very friendly

The beds were excellent so comfy
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

They had a water leak in the ceiling in the reception/ bar and restaurant areas. They had to shut the bar and the restaurant, while we were still eating our food. Lack of car parking spaces .

The beds were excellent so comfy

I got told there was parking, there basically isnt
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

They say there is parking, but there is 15 underground spots for 100 rooms, do the maths, there is no parking spaces free ever, and you will be sent into a multi-storey car park where you have to pay in pound coins, annoying, the hotel does not have a personal touch atall as you never see anyone

The staff at breakfast were friendly

The stay was OK but not excellent.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No visible staff presence. No telephone in room - expected o use mobile to contact reception. Breakfast not included.

Location is ideal for my purpose (visiting friends).

Comfortable but staff need to learn to apologise when things go wrong.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

In room 411, on the First morning the shower mixer came completely away from the wall which meant that water was just pumping out at a rate of knots and started to flood the bathroom. Eventually ii realised i needed to turn off all the taps. This took me several mins to clear up which made me 15/20mins late for breakfast and for leaving the hotel for my appointment at a course. I rang the hotel straight away it happened and told them the problem. They offered to change my room. No-one - not the person I spoke to on the phone, nor the reception staff I mentioned it to later, nor the duty manager who I spoke to just before I checked out - gave me an apology! I was promised a discount of both the breakfasts, but after 2 weeks this had not been paid to me, so i had to ring Premier Inn again and request it and then it was paid to me. Perhaps if i had had an apology the first time i would not have requested compensation!! What happened to hotel courtesy??

beds comfy, and quiet as requested and food good with choice.

Would definitely return.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Parking can be a problem. Allocated space for the hotel is limited and this may mean having to make use of local public parking until a space becomes available.

Hotel again very good position and on many bus routes so can get to many places by bus.

The staff although very friendly seem to be very stretched, and the evening meal service was very slow.

My wife and I lived locally for many years, in Chiswick so we knew where we were. Brentford has changed so much since we left the area 50 odd years ago. The location was brilliant, parking very limited and expensive, so we found a cheaper car park nearby.

The hotel was quiet and the staff very good.

Nothing. All was good.

The hotel was quiet and the staff very good. The food both in the evening and at breakfast was good and well priced. Will use again

Great location, very clean, friendly staff, comfy bed and room
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Havibg yo drink wine from a brandy glass! Having no cups for breakfast and waiting for beakfast to be replenished.

Great location for Twickenham Rugby ground. Friendly staff. Easy parking tho with charge. Room and bed great

Excellent value for money but location not great fir access to Kew gardens

The hotel was further away from the National Archives than the web site led me to believe. It was also a long way to walk in the dark from Brentford station and I felt quite vulnerable as I was approached by a member of the public who made a personal comment and asked if I was ‘ busy’ that evening!

Very clean, comfortable room and really lovely staff.

Short n sweet

Watching people come out of restaurant after being told we had 10 min wait , then having to ask after 20 mins if there was a table free. One meal out five mins before second one & cold peas on first meal!

Comfortable beds & pillows & cleaniness

Unlikely to return

See above

Bed was comfy but pillows too soft, free wifi not fit for Netflix so had to pay more, thought booking inc breakfast, didn't, so more cost and in my opinion not worth it. Soup was not nice and I couldn't eat it but staff wouldn't remove from the bill. No wine glasses! All in all, I wasn't very impressed. Unlikely to go back.

well satisfied and will stop again.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

maybe a disabled facilities would be better in the bedroom I am a wheelchair user.

When I made the booking I paid for breakfast to be included, booking.com did not honor that booking for our breakfast, the staff however rectified this and we had our breakfast:)

Very comfortable, once we found it from M4 Directions were not good.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

No kettle in the room. Didn't notice until requiring it in the morning. Rang Reception. No reply so had to dress and go and find some-one who quickly got me a kettle.

Bedroom had Comfy bed and quiet

Bus stop right outside with direct access to shepherds Bush.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The extra bed in room was very uncomfortable and lumpy. Even kids found it uncomfortable and they don't usually bother. Also at breakfast the bacon was dropping with grease.

Bus stop right outside with direct access to shepherds Bush. Friendly receptionist.

• Double Room - Disability Access

Everything hotel wasn't clean it's definitely just a stop off for ppl that come down to London to work.. and would not recommend to ppl just visiting the area we had 5 days book and left after first nite. Staff very rude.

As simple as private can get; too far for traveling into London for a week.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Checking in, the person must have been at the end of their shift. Cleaning service missed cleaning our room one day, not sure why, but they fixed it the next day and then asked if all was well. No phone, fridge, or microwave in room.

Great for two or less nights; three nights maybe. Not ideal for more than three nights. Most staff were friendly. Coffee and tea in the room was nice. Quick access to the public bus, few minutes to the train, and into the Waterloo.

A great experience.

The staff were extremely wecoming, efficient and professional. The design of the building, its location, thecomfort and the overall ambience made this a perfect stay. Highly recommend.

Great place.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

There wasn't anything I didn't like.

Easy to find as it's on a main road, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the place was always clean and very nice. Really enjoyed our stay.

Very pleased good stay would definitely use this place again
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

More Information about parking in premier inn spaces in car park before arrival

Clean tidy easy to find from M4 lovely not to have to be out till noon. Staff friendly and accommodating made our two rooms opposite instead of different floors

Good value for money, would stay again!
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Very friendly staff, quick check-in and check-out, large room with very comfortable bed. I only stayed for one night but was very happy with the overall experience. Powerful shower, clean bathroom. I didn't have breakfast in the morning but the choices on the menu seemed good.

Great hotel but parking facilities are not accurately advertised
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Parking facilities were not brilliant. There were only a handful of spaces for the premier Inn so we had to park in the public car park which was £15 for 24hrs rather than the £10 advertised. The machines in the car park only accepted £1 coins which was inconvenient.

Awesome bed and cleanliness was excellent. Slept like a log.

London visit

Nothing really. I got what I needed from it.

Friendly staff,clean room,comfortable bed and quiet at night. Good location for rail and bus travel into London. Handy supermarket within easy walking distance. Would happily book again.

Very good
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The fact I booked on booking.com and was told it would be £321 and I ended up paying £18 more when I got to the hotel

Bed was very comfy and the breakfast was outstanding

An average stay

A severe lack of hotel parking spaces and the check in machines were not working properly. The usual choice of pillows were not available, meaning a poor nights' sleep and at breakfast the coffee machine was not working. The staff did not offer an alternative supply of coffee, so I made do with the orange juice.

The location and cost of this hotel was good for my business trip.

Great overnight stay.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Lucky if you manage to get a Premier Inn parking bay in the underground carpark @ £10 for 24 hrs. So be prepared to pay £15 for 24 hrs.in the public spaces.

Staff very friendly & helpful. Facilities clean & comfortable. Breakfast lovely & plenty of choice.

Reliable and consistent where ever you are.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The bar and restaurant were too hot for my liking

Always reliable quality and standards regardless of the location. Breakfast was good and plenty to choose from

Big and clean room.

A bit far from the tube station. Travelling with a tube means you may also have to pay for a bus to get to the station. I was there for 3 days but coffee machine was broken in all of those.

Big and clean room. Bathtub. Staffs are helpful. Variety of breakfast.

The room was spotlessly clean.

Only one towel in the bathroom, after looking in the wardrobe I found another one. The beds which are so highly advertised through all their media bumph are not as comfy as they would have you believe.

The room was spotlessly clean. Alrhough we were at the front looking over the main road the room was very quiet.

We received a warm welcome when we arrived and that level of friendliness extended to all the staff.

Duvet was too thick and hot because the room was already warm. The noise other guests made by repeatedly letting their doors swing closed after 10 p.m. No little extras i.e. shower hat/body lotion

The cleanliness and freshness of the room and especially the bathroom. The illuminated vanity mirror and hairdryer. Extra pillows. Parking on site.

Impersonal. Dissapointing bath.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

More expensive disabled access room was only room available at time of booking. Bath was disappointingly shallow. Staff were rarely anywhere to be seen: very impersonal environment.

Nice comfy bed.

rooms are clean, most staff friendly, quiet at night and...
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

coffee machine wasn't working at breakfast, so had to have instant coffee instead of costa as advertised. staff made some proper coffee to some guests but refused to me...

rooms are clean, most staff friendly, quiet at night and morning. good location

Clean and quite. Definitely good for relaxing stay^^
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The only thing was the difficulties of keeping pleasant temperature in the room. Even with air conditioner the temperature was too hot and sometimes took lots of time to change. The location is a bit far from the centre but on the other hand - transportation is very convenient and easy to use. :)

This hotel is in a very quiet area, the Morison market, McDonald's, metro station, bus stop and a bunch of cool small restaurants are around this place so it makes it comfortable. A HUGE bed was definitely one of the best I had in this type of hotels 😁 of course, staff was very helpful and room was very clean.

Comfortable, welcoming and a great base for visiting Kew Gardens
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The only small issue we had was that the parking spaces allocated to the hotel weren't really signposted very well so we drove straight past them.

Staff were really helpful and friendly. Definitely worth paying the extra for breakfast it was really nice with a good choice.

Ideal location for visiting The Kew area of London

The car parking spaces in the underground car park are very tight if you are driving a bigger car.

Great value for money, really comfortable beds. Very friendly staff.

Good Thames location for a visit to London.

Parking under the hotel is very limited. Hard to identify the Premier Inn's spots. There is free parking across the road at weekends, but expensive in the week.

Lovely location at the side of the Thames and near Kew Gardens. Good hotel, comfy clean room. The breakfast and dinner were excellent especially if you book the meal deal.

Breakfast was over cooked , eggs were hard and when i...
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Breakfast was over cooked , eggs were hard and when i reqested fresh ones they wern't much better . Have had much better breakfasts at other Premier Inns .

Useful, spacious and satisfactorily comfortable place to stay.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

The parking available could be better and the charge is quite high if one is just parking overnight. The airvent in the bathroom is very noisy and so if one goes to the toilet at night one tends to wake your partner.

Value for money, good location for where we needed to get too, comfortable.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

My only reason for Not returning is the car park! Not enough designated spaces for Premier inn customers and Farr too Expensive! Parking should be Free when staying at any hotel!

The cleanliness of the room 😁 The meal deal 👍🏼 Comfortable bedroom 😴

Nice and smooth.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

There could be more storage space - a few planks or a cupboard.

All the basics are right in this hotel, and the staff is really helpful! It is not a super spacious/luxurious place, but at the price point you'll be happy. Nice big television screen.

Great to enjoy a busy London with the peaceful side of Kew with great value for money.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

All the staff were very friendly and helpful, both on the phone and in person. Good breakfast and easy parking. We asked for an Iron and housekeeping brought it to the room within 5 mins. We stayed with 2 teenage daughters in a family room and they both had beds rather than having to share a sofa bed. Room had air con which worked well as the room overlooked a noisy road but you only heard it if the window was opened. Nice walk alongside river to Bistros and Pubs by Kew Bridge. Central London quite easy to get to by public transport (about 40-50 mins), Reception staff gave us a map and showed us were to get oyster cards etc. Would stay here again.

It was a great first experience with Premier Inn and we will definitely take them into account next
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The neighbours can be heard a little and running from the hallway but not too bad and it didn't disturb our stay. Parking is very expensive and minimal.

The room was tidy, clean, warm and there was sufficient space for a family of four. We spent 2 nights there and it was perfect for that.

It could have been so much better if basic things had been done properly.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Air conditioning didn't appear to work and fan had no guard, making it dangerous. We got back one day to find that the room hadn't been cleaned!

Excellent location.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Excellent location. Bus stop exact 20 foot step away bus no 267,367. Very friendly staff. Shops across the road. We all enjoyed the stay and decilous continental breakfast. Very clean and friendly place to stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Good hotel but bad cleaners
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Cleaners and room service employees are not at all professional, they do not speak English well and they may even enter and you are in your room, besides they delay cleaning sometimes up till 16.00 or later.

Good hotel

Great place to use as a base when visiting London.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Staff were fabulous and very helpful. Evening and breakfast meal deal excellent value and food was well worth the money.Accommodation very clean. A great place to stay when visiting London,only 30mins travelling time from city centre but far enough out to slow down and relax at the end of the day. Hotel had everything required and none of the unnecessary frills you sometimes pay stupid money for. Don't waste your money-stay here and save enough for a show or that extra special treat.

Excellent value for money and good transport links

Hotel was full and not sure if staffing was a problem but for stay overs rooms were done very late in the day ( after 5.30 on one occasion) and for one of our party not done at all on one day.

Good position with excellent bus travel just outside, local restaurants and the Thames Path very close by. Bedrooms were quiet and usual reliable quality for Premier Inn.