Reviews of Signature Living Hotel

56-58 Stanley Street, Liverpool, L1 6AU, United Kingdom

#17 of 73 hotels in Liverpool

• Studio (8 Adults)

The smell of stale alcohol in the room was fairly unpleasant - I think the carpets could do with a good clean, it might help get rid of some of the embedded glitter on the floor too.... Also the wifi was a bit rubbish, and we couldn't get any of the TV channels to work.

It was my own fault for booking in a hurry and not really reading too much into the property details, but a word to the wise: this is not the venue to take your parents to (yes, I really did take my parents here). Like something from a bad sitcom, I quickly searched for a last-minute, serviced apartment in Liverpool and this place popped up. It had high scores for location and cleanliness, and as it promised room for eight people I assumed there'd be a couple of bedrooms. Oh how I'd read the listing in more detail. The first sign I'd perhaps made a faux pas was the email I received as we were driving to Liverpool, which asked if I'd like to enhance my stay with a naked butler or two. My parents are fairly liberal, but even they baulked at that idea. When we arrived, our room turned out to be a velvet-clad single dormroom (which was erring on the shabby side) with three double beds and two sofa beds. The sheets were clean, but the whole place stank of stale booze. I don't know if you've ever found yourself in a nightclub during the day? Anyway, it was like that. Obviously this is a place for stag and hen dos, and if I was 25 and heading out on the lash with my friends it would be perfect. But I'm not, and I wasn't, and I spent the whole evening cringing that I'd brought my parents to a place which clearly styles itself on a French brothel. On the plus side, the staff were really helpful and friendly, the location really is 10/10, and the beds were clean and comfortable. Just definitely go with your mates - not with pensioners.

• Superior Quad Room

The decor being all black walls I found quite oppressing and i couldn’t wait to get back outside into the daylight. As soon as I entered my room the tv was left blasting out in high volume and I could hear the noise outside from the bars. The air conditioned was noisy to which I wanted to turn off but I couldn’t find any phone in the room to contact reception to ask them where the air con switch was. And after just arriving tired I didn’t want to have to go back down to reception immediately. The layout of the bathroom made me feel disgusted whilst I was having a shower. The shower is like a washroom as in open and not enclosed. But what was unpleasant was the fact that the toilet was right next to it. The shower water was washing over the toilet which felt gross and unhygienic. It’s not a clever layout even the toilet rolls where getting wet from it. Everything in the bathroom being black including the basin made me feel like I couldn’t tell if anything looked clean even if it was. The shower gel pump didn’t work but luckily I had brought my own shower gel. Although the idea of the decor is glam , it felt a bit weathered and in need of a makeover. Something fresh and light and perhaps some sound proofing. I personally wouldn’t go to this hotel again. I had the choice to stay overnight or stay with relatives and I decided to check out and stay with relatives as I didn’t feel any sense of relaxation in that room.

Good walking distance to main shopping area.

• Suite (8 Adults)

This is the second time we have stayed at signature living, the staff are so friendly and the rooms are amazing for sharing with your friends. This is always our preferred choice when coming to Liverpool

• Superior Quad Room

Only small gripe I had to do with the room was. The curtains didn't fit the window 100% so it was letting in a fair bit of light gone quarter to 6 in the morning. However. I am a bit of a fussy person when it comes to this and I can't say it's the same scenario for all rooms.

The rooms are huge. Plenty of space. Beds are comfortable. Relaxing to have a bath with a t.v in the wall. Everything was just spotless.

• Superior Quad Room

too many emails regarding packages I didn’t want to pay for from the hotel but when asking for a certain room, they didn’t message back. On arrival nothing mentioned. No WiFi and the free view tv, was on and off.

Good location, beds were comfortable.

• Superior Quad Room

Seen better days, very rough looking, sofa her completely knacked. A bath in the bedroom, when advised hotel it was 5 friends staying and asked for single beds received 2 doubles, and a couch you couldn sit on never mind sleep on. How they expected us to be able to bathe before work in the morning is ridiculous.

• Superior Quad Room

There was nothing that I didn't like about the property.everything was really good.

The location was excellent the staff were really helpful and friendly, and the beds were really comfortable.

• Studio (8 Adults)

The only thing that was a slight inconvennience was the parking wasn't as close as I'd liked as we all had overnight bags and had to carry them

Friendly staff

• Superior Quad Room

Wasn't able to enjoy room due to noise, banging, loud music when we arrived, and didnt get to sleep till 4,30am ish due to the same party being so loud. It was reported to reception, however nothing seemed to make a difference.

The hotel room was lovely

• Studio (8 Adults)

Location. On Matthews st close to all shops pubs and restaraunts. Room was spacious with big bathroom and kitchen. Our room slept 8 so 5 had plenty of room. Guys bet on and Paul on reception were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning myself

• Superior Quad Room

There was little bugs in the Miranda room aswell as this the jacuzzi bath was a let down as it only gave out luke warm water aswell as this the lift is outdated and needs to be upgraded

• Superior Quad Room

The room was full of dust. The jacuzzi had bits of limescale coming out of the holes that make the bubbles. Also being in the penthouse means dealing with seagulls on the roof from early hours.

I liked the layout of the room. The staff were extra helpful.

• Superior Quad Room

Sounds petty but would have been nice if it had net curtains as properties directly across felt we had to keep the curtains closed most of the time. The bathroom was a bit dark we thought the mirror lit up but it didn’t so not good for applying make up

Very nice room clean with tea coffee making facilities hairdryer and iron really pleased with the stay and location is excellent

• Superior Quad Room

The noise from the taxi rank outside the room. Enjoyable but the hotel is more for hen parties so was not completely suited to are needs. Staff very good anything you requested was quickly sorted.

The size of the room with 2 adult daughter the upgrade to a larger room ment we did not have to share.

• Superior Quad Room

Would of been better if there was room service for food, so whilst we were getting ready we could of ordered some nibbles

The location was perfect for the type of hotel it is, located right in the centre near all the bars and clubs, couldn’t of asked for a better hotel to celebrate my birthday !!

• Superior Quad Room

Definitley needs a bit of TLC, fresh lick of paint, good scrub etc.. TV was at the weirdest angle (sounds petty but you couldn't watch TV from bed)

Hot tub with TV, Good location..

• Suite (8 Adults)

Quite noisy from outside area, not from in the hotel.

Upgraded to a Sex in the City suite after being flooded from the room above on arrival. Much nicer than our original room.

• Superior Quad Room

The soundproofing was a little lacking, everyone could hear us and we could hear everyone else too.

Roomw as massive and really nicely furnished, jacuzzi bath was a plus.

• Superior Quad Room

We could have done with a bedside cabinet to put things on.

Very spacious, comfortable and clean rooms. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent location, right in heart of city centre, next to shops and Cavern Quarter. Very good value for money.

• Luxury Room (11 Adults)

I wasn’t overly keen on the black tiled bathroom, made it very dark & dingy however it was stylishly done.

The deco. It was extremely elegant, modern, sophisticated & stylist & the staff from reception to cleaners were soo helpful.

• Superior Quad Room

The tv wasn't working as we arrived went down to tell them they said we will sort out and they didn't get back to doing it as we went out came back to the room and tv was still not working we had to fix it our self which is a shame as we went to tell them the next morning and they wasn't bothered there reply was it's all working back on now. Was abit late but didn't really say much.

The bath was in the bedroom not the bathroom this was nice as got to watch telly and chill

• Superior Quad Room

I didn’t like the fact we were allowed to check in. Get a cold shower and unpack and then be asked to leave as there is no hot water. Also non of the televisions worked in the room, and no docking station was present as it stated on the book inside the room so we were sat there in silence, dirty wine glasses and mugs, we were not compensated in any way, and also missed our table booking for a restaurant as we had to check into another hotel

Nothing as we checked in, had our showers and then got asked to leave as there was no hot water and also no signal to any of the televisions

• Studio (5 Adults)

Had to climb in and out of one bath to get into the other bath where the shower was - abit slippy! No extractor fan in bathroom - made it really hot especially after 5 people showering. No floor length mirror - handy for us girls when getting ready to go out. Bar didn’t open until 7pm £200 deposit - which takes a few days to go back into your account.

Value for money. Good size room. Kitchen. Code locks on the door! Free drink and discount at the bar - even though we didn’t manage to use the bar as we had a concert to get to!

• Superior Quad Room

The room was very dark and compact, it felt very shabby in comparison to all the other signature living hotels I have stayed in. The bathroom wasn't clean and it was dusty and grubby in parts. Some of the fittings in the shower were loose and there was no shower gel provided. In a hotel billed as luxury you would hope to find a bar of soap at least. The thermostat to control the heating of the whole floor was communal so at times our room was at 31 degrees!!! Not comfortable at all, would never stay here again and would never recommend.

The staff on check in were polite and helpful

• Superior Quad Room

Dust on tops of wardrobe, fixtures, bathroom was wet room and you could see, just about because it was dimly lit, dirty splashes on walls and hairs hanging from under sink. The rug seemed dirty and you could see glitter on it and on the throws at end of beds, they hadnt been washed or changed, glasses were dusty and needed washing before use. I have stayed in the Shankly hotel before , thats 100% better if you dont mind paying a bit more.

Its right in the middle of everything, shops, bars, close to transport links,its cheap, for 5 of us only £59 for a sunday night. Staff were helpful and you could leave your luggage on arrival and departure.

• Duplex Apartment (14 Adults)

I was disappointed to see that I couldn’t open the blinds due to a cable connecting them. Also I feel like the jacuzzi need a bit of a clean as after a while, bits of brown (I’m still hoping it was maybe rust) was being pumped through in both hot tubs. Finally I did notice there was a rule for non smoking on the property which wasn’t an issue for me or my party but apparently it is for others as in the centre of the main room downstairs there looks to be smoking marks. That didn’t affect me but is more of a FYI

I really liked the room layout and the way it felt homely yet like a mansion! Everyone had there own space and the premises was secure. A special mention to your staff members but especially the one who checked us in. She had blonde hair, was only 17 yet acted 25 and knew what she was talking about. This was around 6:30pm on 5/4/18. Honestly this young lady deserves to know how fantastic she’s doing and how much of a credit she is to you!

• Luxury Room (10 Adults)

The room could of done with a proper deep clean. Shortcuts were made and they definitely were noticed.

I liked how myself and my family were all in the same room, the hotel was central to the city centre.

• Studio (8 Adults)

Rooms very dark so it was pretty difficult for 7 friends to do hair and make up. It was also one of the smallest rooms we’d stayed in at Signature. The bathroom was tiny for 7 people. We didn’t sleep very well due to how hot the room was and how noisy other guests were. However when we rang reception to ask where the AC was they came and turned it down for us as it was by the lifts. We have stayed a few times and never had issues before so hopefully it’s a one off!

Brilliant location and a bargain price for 7 friends. Beds comfy.

• Studio (8 Adults)

Thin walls so we could hear noise in room next door. The room looked very tired and needed new beds and furniture, The bathroom was tiny, there was a crack in the sink and no bin in the bathroom for sanitary products. No decaf coffee.

Large spacious room, convent location and friendly staff.

• Superior Quad Room

we ordered food and gave the wrong room no to the company. we told reception that we gave wrong number..2 hours later we rang back the food and they said reception sent them away

the bath and beds were amazing

• Superior Quad Room

Jacuzzi part of bath didn't really work as expected, wifi didn't have great signal but think that was just an inconvenience and may have been down just that night

Great stay in a great room with a nice member of staff on check in, perfect for couples, and groups of friends

• Superior Quad Room

Pillows were lumpy, and the beds were really uncomfortable. Mugs were dirty and dusty, required washing before using! The Ben linen didn’t appear the cleanest. Woken up by scaffolding being put up at 7am on the property, we were not forwarned from staff about this. Definitely not a place for couples, more for large groups.

How close it was to everything.

• Superior Quad Room

Bed was painfully uncomfortable. Thin walls, could hear someone being sick in the early hours through the wall. NO mirrors to do make up where there was any light. Room very dark, again a problem for girls and make up. Room so hot and could not open the windows. The lift was slow, waiting to take cases down as couldn’t carry luggage down steep staircase and waited for over 5 minutes for the lift to appear.

Ideal location. Great shower and bathroom facilities. Friendly staff!

• Superior Quad Room

Heating was not working had no maintenance to fix had a single fan heater for room which was very big 6 beds in it couldn't have shower as it was freezing

Clean beautiful

• Superior Quad Room

Poor lighting in the room and the mirrors are behind the bath so have to stand in the bath to use a mirror, mirrors in the bedroom don’t have great lighting

Nice room and bathroom and good location

• Superior Quad Room

Wifi didn't work, carpets smelled, contact lens was found in bed, thin walls - sound from TV and people staying next to us and the bar downstairs was easily heard in our room, bathtub was not cleaned

space, TV in bathroom, staff

• Studio (5 Adults)

Whirlpool bath wouldn’t work initially and there was no free movie rental like stated on the booking facility info.

The decor and beds were lovely, so comfortable.

• Duplex Apartment (14 Adults)

light was flickering and had problems with getting the heating on.

Stayed at signature living multiple times in a group! would definitely recommend for groups. Receptionist very friendly :)

• Superior Quad Room

The description stated that the bath would be a jucuzzi bath and this wasn’t the case, it was a normal bath.

Liked how central the location was. Also the staff kindly allowed us to check out an hour later.

• Duplex Apartment (14 Adults)

Some of the party complained about thin bedding and being cold but most of the guests were happy and comfortable. 3pm check in was late for us would of preferred earlier but staff allowed us to leave our overnight bags at reception until the room was ready.

Great location, very nice rooms, well appointed felt very spacious. Good facilities including hair dryer, iron and full kitchen. The staff were helpful and pleasant.

• Superior Quad Room

The cleanliness really let the room down, we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before we used it as there was still evidence it hadn’t been cleaned since last used and the jacuzzi bath also didn’t work which was a let down as this was a huge selling point for us and also our room had no docking station like stated.

Very central but quiet location very rare in Liverpool to find this also the beds were very comfy

• Luxury Room (10 Adults)

WiFi didn’t work at all, loud music until 4 but expected it. Heating didn’t work, was snowing outside and was freezing all night. Told the desk, and they said “ oh is it still not working” to a friend.

Great party room for friends, price was great for a Tuesday. Will return however will bring layers and a blanket if it’s cold weather 😂

• Luxury Room (11 Adults)

Only downside to our room was that the PlayStation was broken and had been removed so we were unable to use it but apart from that everything was great.

The property and facilities were phenomenal. Rooms were spacious and well cleaned. An ensuite for each room was great and the added access of a kitchen stocked with tea and coffee with crockery and cutlery avaliable was a bonus for us. Staff were friendly and got to know us.

• Superior Quad Room

The shower that came out the celling .... once the shower is on the whole room is filled with steam n water... when needing the toilet u have to dry the full room or place a towel on the floor which is a pain... the fact u cannot fone reception is annoyin n room service is not available =( to say it looks so posh.. on the2nd night the telly kept turning its self off!

The heating broke! The room was freeeeezing as it has a big massive window... there is no phone to call reception! So u have to keep going down stairs... each door has a code... so when leavin the room u have to remember the peic of paper with all the codes on which is annoyinn

• Luxury Room (10 Adults)

Catelogue of problems (no Wifi in the room, poor water pressure, dirty spa bath) but water running our of the air conditioning unit onto the electrical sockets forced us out of the room at 1am.

Were transferred from Signature Living (Stanley Road) to the Shankley Hotel. The Shankley Hotel was really good and provided complimentary breakfast.

• Superior Quad Room

Tv never worked, jacuzzi bath was filthy so we never used it, cups where dirty too, noisey from bar downstairs, embarrassed I took my girlfriend here for her 21st to see a filthy jacuzzi which we were looking forward too, didn’t want to complain as the staff on reception were lovely, probably won’t come back again unfortunately

Great location, great staff

• Superior Quad Room

I took my 10 yr old for a girly day and night out but the room we stayed in was so noisy till 4 in the morning we didn’t sleep. I understand the location can be busy but maybe improve on the windows to allow minimum noise in.

Location & room size

• Suite (8 Adults)

Bathroom was too small Didn’t have kitchen Carpet had funny smell

The rooms were abit old fashioned, beds were not every comfy, had a funny smell in room

• Superior Quad Room

Flies and a bad egg smell in the bathroom like it had not been used for a while.sofa bed was broken .WiFi was non exsistant.broken handle on bath taps . Curtains used as a bed throw .stains on the sheets although clean .still waiting on return of deposit.

Good location friendly staff .

• Superior Quad Room

Music was very loud. On until 2am on a Monday night. Didn’t think it would be this late with being a week night Maybe have access to Netflix or some other thing to access films . No hot chocolate

Staff very helpful Gorgeous room

• Superior Quad Room

Room, bath size and lack of slepp

Room looked unfinished. Spa bath was tiny. 20 plus kids on floor above kept us awake at night and woke us in the morning. Really disappointed with the finish of the room. I regularly use signature but will now be reconsidering

• Superior Quad Room

Jacuzzi didn’t work. It was dirty and the locks on the doors were not secure. No stairways for fire risk.

DRains stank in two rooms(we got moved at 12am because of the disgrace of a room we were first in).

• Superior Quad Room

Bath was filthy when we arrived and television was at an awkward angel from the beds

Beds were real comfy great price for on a last minute deal on the day

• Duplex Apartment (14 Adults)

Knowing were ipod docking station was. We had to go back down to reception where they were helpful nd passed us bluetooth speakers with cables.

We had a great stay and the apartment was how it was described.

• Superior Quad Room

Cold in the room despite putting the thermostat on maximum. There was no shower gel or shampoo/conditioner available. TV reception wasn't great for some channels.

Bed really comfy. Hot tub was great and shower room was modern. Room was decorated beautifully.

• Superior Quad Room

Out of the three Signature Living branded hotels I have stayed in, this has to be the worst.! If you value your sleep, choose another hotel.! We stayed for 3 nights, Mon-Thurs. On the first night, the noise from our neighbours was only slightly beaten by the noise coming from outside (be warned, one side of the hotel looks on to a back street with pubs/clubs). After asking our neighbours to quieten down, thankfully they did. Only to be kept awake for a further hour and a half (half 1 at this point) before we couldn’t take it any more. It was like sleeping in the middle of a dance floor. Luckily the lovely lady on the reception moved us to another room on the opposite side, so finally we could get some sleep at nearly 3am. The second night was great, in our silent room with no noise from anywhere.! The third night however, was ridiculous. Another night kept awake by noisy neighbours who not only decided to scream and shout at 1am, but thought it was an appropriate time to stick the music channels on, while we were trying to sleep next door. Asking them to be quiet didn’t help, so off we went to reception. There were were told someone would be up in a minute. A gent this time was watching reception, and up he came to ask them to be quiet. Not really the support we wanted in the matter, when the response we got was that ‘we always have this problem, the walls have no soundproofing’ and the fact it was a ‘party hotel’. Obviously the behaviour of guests is not completely within the hotels control, but as I’m laid here writing this review at 4am, listening to the neighbours still shouting and arguing, the note on our check-in information about keeping the noise down seems a little pointless if the staff don’t enforce it. So to sum the review up, if you’re staying for a night out and don’t mind having no sleep, it’s perfect for you. I however, will definitely not be recommending this hotel to anyone else, or staying at any of these hotels again.

The rooms were a good size, and the location couldn’t of been any more central. Everything we wanted on the doorstep

• Luxury Room (10 Adults)

The way you take bookings is not right, you say as a hotel you DONT take payment straight away, pay on arrival you offer, am guessing to get your rooms put into that category on booking.com, but you DO TAKE THE MONEY BEFORE I ARRIVED! Aswel as asking for a £400 deposit on a room with 2 people in, you did indeed settle on £100 desposit, which I have just been told will take 10-15 days to get back into my bank!! Never heard such madness in my life.. I have had to ask the same question about deposit 4/5 times, and I have had 4/5 different answers, you al need to read from same manual so customers have confidence in the things you say, at the min I don’t at all. Let’s hope my money turns back up in 2 weeks time.......

Location and room was great.

• Superior Quad Room

As always mine and my boyfriends stay here was amazing. Never any complaints whatsoever when we book here. Beds are so comfy and the hot tub and bathroom’s are amazing. Will always stay again! Great value for money.

• Superior Quad Room

Could do with a lick of paint and few touch ups. Bath being in the bedroom was a little strange when it was a room for 4. The shower/wetroom was so small which meant everything got wet. Our room wouldn’t lock but the staff did sort that out straight away.

Location & staff

• Superior Quad Room

Unfortunately for us the lift broke down the night we were there not an issue stairs available but the key pad system for entry to floors a bit confusing between floors. Staff are n hand to help

This hotel is very central in Liverpool, staff very friendly this is a themed hotel so lots of groups so if you wanted a quiet hotel and room this may not be the one for you although the night we stayed parties going on but did not disturb us.

• Superior Quad Room

Having to go in the lift all the time to get outside to smoke could do with some stairs, and the fact the rooms were no smoking but other than that fabulous stay and would deffinately come again

Couldn’t get out the bed because it was that comfortable

• Suite (8 Adults)

The amount of deposit i had to pay, i agree with a deposit of course but didn’t realise it was so much till the day

The comfort of the room and the bath tub

• Superior Quad Room

Bath had marks inside and was a little dirty had to clean be for I got in ,also one of the beds had a stain on the sheet ,on booking .com it said u had a free hire movie ,there was no hire movie when he got there , in the room it said there was a ipod dock station and also PS3 they was also not in the room , there was a iron board but no iron

The style of the hotel

• Superior Quad Room

The bar was shocking. They were out of nearly everything and had no change. The bedroom was freezing and the walls were very thin.we were woken up twice by the couple in the room next door making sounds and doing things nobody needs to know about.

The size of the room. It was also close to everything which was really good.

• Luxury Room (10 Adults)

The jacuzzi bath in the room was broken. We filled it up however when we turned on the jacuzzi button the holes in the bath that are supposed to turn the bath into a jaccuzi sprayed water everywhere and soaked the bathroom! It also let out a very nasty smell. Also the extra bedroom that had 1 bed in it had a very strong smell of damp and mold. No one stayed in that room and we had to keep the door closed as the smell was awful.

The beds were very comfy and the temperature of the room was perfect.

• Superior Quad Room

Lift was broke which we didn't no until check in and we was on level 3 which was a high climb so was a burden every time we was in and out shopping ect, The bath looked amazing!!!! However the temperature tap was broken so filled it up had to leave it for an hour to cool back down then put the jets on and was greeted by the worst eggy stagnant water smell ever which made me physically sick, so we couldn't use the bath that was the main selling point of the room to us, the room was cold and the heating system wouldn't work

Staff are lovely as always, Hotel looks gorgeous, room looked gorgeous as always...

• Superior Quad Room

Bathroom was all black so quite dark but not too big of a deal!

Jacuzzi bath in room, 2 comfy double beds, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff

• Superior Quad Room

Booked a room for the Liverpool v Everton FA Cup game. Was very lucky as managed to get a great deal on the Casino room (sleeps 10) a few days before travelling up. It's a shame we were there for only one night as we didn't manage to make the most of the room.

• Superior Quad Room

Rooms could be soundproofed but I appreciate this is a "Party Hotel". Noise from other rooms was annoying. Also there was no shower gel or soap in the bathroom. Bathroom door looked like it could do with a lick of paint also. The wifi was no good on the third floor.

Nice big room, comfortable beds. Great location for shops, pubs and restaurants.

• Superior Quad Room

The fact that it was a night club not a hotel. It’s a place for drug fuelled parties until 8am, do not expect to get any sleep

Nothing at all it was the worst nights stay ever!

• Superior Quad Room

The rooms weren’t as expected. We stayed in the moulin rouge room and it was quiet dated and needed renovation decorating. The rooms where very cold with no heating in the room available...didn’t have a shower as the water was luke warm!! Curtains in the room weren’t in properly! We have stayed in the shankley hotel and it was lovely. This was quiet disappointing.

The location was great.

• Superior Quad Room

the heating/air con on Sanctum floor 1 is ridiculous. It is controlled by anyone on the same floor which means they could be boiling and want air-con on while you might be freezing and want warming up. It becomes a battle of who is prepared to keep fiddling with it. The bath is in the lounge...odd in a room for 5 so we couldn't use it. No electrical sockets anywhere near a mirror. Too dark, no suitable lighting to do make-up. The bathroom is a wet room. very fashionable but nowhere to put your towel, clothes or loo-roll, everything gets soaked unless you leave it outside. This is fine if you are all very close friends!

helpful, friendly staff and the hotel has a central, convenient location.

• Superior Quad Room

It said in description that there would be a speaker. There wasn't and we had to go to reception to ask who supplied us with a cheap blue tooth speaker the size of my hand. This was a disgrace for a 'party' apartment.

Spacious room good value for money

• Luxury Room (11 Adults)

When we arrived the lift wasn’t working travelling with a friend who has mobility issues this was was a massive struggle carrying luggage to the 4th floor. All the electricity and running water was cut off when we came in from a night out. This is not the first time we’ve stayed here and this has happened to us before it’s shocking you have not fixed your maintenance and corrected this not only for your hotel but your returning customers and as “signature living” representing our city of Liverpool it’s embarrassing!! we were evacuated from the hotel at 3am due to fire risks I totally appreciate the health & safety of your customers but what I object to is two young individuals working for you doing this alone whilst they were great they shouldn’t have been subjected to this without a manager onsite. We were trs to another hotel the shankly which was much better and treated to a free breakfast with a full refund sonI thank the hotel for putting things right. I will however vow to never stay in your hotel chain again and will not recommend anyone to stay in your hotels again

Room was nice looked how it on the photos and bathroom were lovely and big

• Superior Quad Room

Room didn't feel clean , very tatty hallways , heating was awful , had to ask reception to turn it on to be told the heating system was by the lift and how to turn it on , no phone in room , glasses were dirty , springs poking out of mattresses , bit noisy , more suitable for younger people who don't have high expectations

Browse Signature Living Hotel traveller photo gallery