2. UK hotel reviews
  3. East Riding of Yorkshire hotel reviews
  4. Hull hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel

Reviews of Mercure Hull Grange Park Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Grange Park Lane, Willerby, Hull, HU10 6EB, United Kingdom

#21 of 32 hotels in Hull

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 14, 2019

A very useful stay before a hospital visit early next morning.
    • Classic Double Room

Please provide two chairs in double rooms. One of us had to sit on the bed to watch the TV or read. This is often the case in hotels we find.

The bed was really comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

A disappointing stay at the hotel attention to detail is needed.
    • Classic Twin Room

Arrived just after 6.00 in the evening to find gym and Pool were closed. We had 2 rooms and they were not as clean as we would expect. For example toothpick on bathroom floor, a nut on the floor under an occasional table and crisps in the other room. The hot breakfast was disappointing as it appeared to have been left out for sometime. As we were attending a funeral in the morning we had little time to complain and we were not in the right frame of mind so paid and moved on.

Location was convenient for the event we were attending in Hull.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

Breakfast was ok, check in staff was cheery and informative.
    • Classic Double Room

Décor a bit tired, restaurant food in the evening was well below the quality I expect from a Mercure hotel. Wifi was weak and dropped out. On this experience doesn't come near to it's star rating. Noise and smell at a high level from kitchen (room 104)....

Breakfast was ok, check in staff was cheery and informative.

Good for short, business stay
    • Classic Double Room

Not a great deal of wardrobe space. My main gripe was that whilst I could leave the heaters on in room, the corridors were so cold!! And somebody would keep turning the heaters off although I had switched them on there!! Rude shock first thing in the morning My sister used pool - said it needed updating and was not very clean Also walls quite thin

bed was comfortable and room clean. Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

lovely hotel, not happy about getting over charged
    • Classic Family Room

we booked a family room my card got charged for the room then 2days later I got charged another £70 on top of what I paid.. still not sorted

The hotel it's self was beautiful we came for our daughters 1st birthday

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

It was a very average stay, and I expected better from a 4* hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The Bathrooms are outdated. The Swimming pool was dark and dingy. The Swimming pool changing rooms are in need of a face-lift. The Jacuzzi wasn't working.

The Lobby, Restaurant, and the Reception were all clean, and tidy. The Lobby, Restaurant, and the Reception were all very modern. The Rooms were lovely.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Spacious room.
    • Privilege Double Room

Bedroom needed mirror. Not just one in suite area. Public areas need updating especially pool changing. Cleanliness needs work too.

Spacious room.Friendly staff. Helpfulness in allowing early check in.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Nice location and very nice rooms.
    • Classic Double Room

The jacuzzi in the health club was not working. Swimming pool was cold and only 1.3m deep. Plastic seats in the steam room. We also had to walk through water with our socks on to get to the changing rooms as no shoes allowed.

Nice location and very nice rooms. Comfortable bed and good breakfast.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2019

Very enjoyable except for the very loud music. The hotel facilities are very good generally.
    • Classic Twin Room

The extremely loud disco music from a 40th birthday celebration in one of the function rooms on the Saturday evening spoilt our stay and prevents me from saying that the hotel is excellent in all respects. The booming music went on until 1am in the morning and made getting to sleep impossible! Perhaps a 12 midnight end would be more appropriate and more sound-proofing!! Also it was a snowy weekend and the entrance area to the hotel was very slippery. It was not salted over the weekend because the maintenance team only work Monday to Friday. Surely the weekend is one of their busiest times!

Room was very comfortable and food (breakfast) very good. Location of the hotel was just right for us. The staff were very helpful. We attended an afternoon christening party in one of the function rooms and it was a very good venue.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

Good location for my stay.
    • Classic Twin Room

Bathroom extremely unclean. Pubic hair in the bath from previous occupant. Loud when trying to sleep on a night. Had to ring reception about the occupants next door.

Good location for my stay. Staff were helpful and polite.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2019

Good
    • Classic Double Room

Shower could have done with a bit more power - was acceptable though. More salt onto the ice between the hotel and car park. Only salt was laid immediately outside the front door of the hotel. Car park had sunlight so was ok. Ice sheet between hotel entrance and car park.

Location and car parking were very good for us.

Annoying, poor.
    • Classic Double Room

The disco that I could hear from my room until 1 am was very annoying. The thinness of the walls meaning I could hear my neighbours snoring at 6 am was irritating.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

A perfect venue for our family get together and birthday party celebrations
    • Classic Double Room

The staff were helpful and very friendly. The food and service were very good. My room was excellent value for money. The hotel is located is on the outskirts of the city with excellent access by road.

Good location, clean.
    • Classic Double Room

The sink mixer needs upgrading We tried 2 rooms , if you want hot water you gave to turn the tap all the way so water will be too strong and splash everywhere. The other type was normal mixer but doesn’t mix water so you will have hot and cold water running parallel side be side. I believe in the 21st century mixers can do better job.

Good location, clean. Friendly staff

Nice and clean room, pleasant decor and very comfortable bed
    • Classic Double Room

Very loud music from the hotel party untill 1am, personal haven't informed me that they are going to have a party just under my room on the check in. I'm very disappointed with approach to the guests and lack of respect to customers.

Nice and clean room, pleasant decor and very comfortable bed

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Perfectly fine for a short stay just don't pay full price.
    • Classic Double Room

Wifi terms say they can record all your data Pool area very tired and stuck in the early 90s Noise between rooms travels quite a lot Breakfast was fine but not worth 11 quid. Proper coffee would be nice.

Lovely staff Comy bed Good size rooms Well priced

• Reviewed: February 1, 2019

Not happy
    • Classic Double Room

Room was noisy fire door kept banging needs quite closers Pool had swimming lessons that made it noisy and cramped Spa not working been told not been working for quite a while The above should have been informed to customers

Plenty of parking Big bed

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

Very very disappointing. I want my.money back for a wasted trip
    • Classic Twin Room

The facilities were not available to is on a four day trip. Not one appointment available. The pool was full of school kids learning to swim. I will never stay there again. A complete waste of time and my money.i will be making a complaint

The room was very nice

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

Brilliant
    • Classic Double Room

It was a beautiful hotel with lovely staff. We were only staying one night and had booked it the previous night. Didn't take full advantage of the facilities on site but certainly will next time as we intend another visit in the year. Brilliant price for such a hotel, was very surprised. The free parking was a huge win. Would be lovely in summer with the huge garden out back.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

3.5
    Disappointed

The hotel is very tired, and the pool area needed generally cleaning etc. The steam room was not operating and generally we were not happy with the level of cleanliness.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Clean room, friendly staff.
    • Classic Double Room

I was given a room with a double bed, two single beds, sofa bed and pull out bed which was a bit much for a person staying alone.

Clean room, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Mouldy and run down room
    • Classic Double Room

Stale bread and cake on the afternoon tea. Mould and damp round the window in the bedroom. Holes in the towels. Lights not working in the room. And front of house staff about as warm as an ice cube. Shame really as this was a belated Christmas present for my wife to stay over the night as we were at a concert the night before

The hotel looked ok as you got inside then it was starting to show the cracks as we stayed a little longer. Shame really

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

Nice place - would stay again
    • Classic Double Room

Walls were a bit thin - noisy at night. Bar and food rather expensive and not much choice on the menu.

I was travelling alone for study purposes at Bishop Burton College.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

poor, nice parking though the only best thing
    • Classic Twin Room

breakfast waited 15 min for eggs.

stayed with my partner gave us twin beds, requested to change room never happened. initially we were send to the wrong room were someone was already booked in.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Hotel lovley. Leisure facilities not the best
    • Classic Double Room

Swimming lessons happening in the pool on a Saturday afternoon... swimming teacher shouting at guests to move out the way of other general swimmers. The jacuzzi was also broken. For a relaxing spa afternoon I wouldn’t bother!!

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Apart from the difficulties with the shower I was very impressed with the hotel and staff.
    • Classic Double Room

Shower over bath - difficult for me to get into as recovering from broken hip. Shower tap appears to be reversed and is difficult to turn. Towards blue is scalding hot, towards red is cooler. First day I couldn't have shower because water far too hot and could not work out.

Friendly, caring and helpful staff at a time I really needed it. Wonderful, comfy bed.

Staff were friendly.
    • Classic Double Room

Very dated, poor facilities in particular the bathroom which had broken tiles, towel rail hung off the wall, shower did not work correctly, bad value for money overall. Location not great if you’re wanting close to the centre. The jacuzzi was not working and we were not told about this!

Staff were friendly. Breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2019

Jacuzzi not working for the entirety of our stay.
    • Classic Double Room

Jacuzzi not working for the entirety of our stay. Practically impossible to use the gym/spa facilities over the weekend as it gets so busy. On our final day the steam room and jacuzzi weren't working, and you couldn't get into the sauna...

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Location was beautiful and cost was fair.
    • Privilege Double Room

I expected the privilege room to be less dingy looking. The drop ceiling tiles made it feel like a hospital and the bathroom was outdated. Along with the curtains and carpet being old looking. I tried to change my room but the front desk refused stating my room was “the best they had”. It was a big room but I would’ve enjoyed it more if I Was given one that was more comfortable. Even if that meant downsizing. Also I wasn’t given anything to clean up after my son had gotten sick. I had to wipe up with hand sanitizer, which I luckily had in my bag, toilet paper, and a towel.

Location was beautiful and cost was fair. Most of the staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Large rooms lacking storage, friendly staff, kitchen supplies lacking.
    • Privilege Double Room

Absolutely no where to put clothers. Despite having a bedroom and large sitting room there was no wardrobe and no chest of drawers. There was a hidden away hanging area behind a mirror which was full just with our coats on. Also seemed to be an issue with food supplies with some items on menu unavailable. We ordered room service breakfast as we were short of time. They were late the first morning which defeated the object. On time the second morning, but one item was missing both days, and they replace vegetarian sausages with a spicy bean burger! Not what I wanted for breakfast. Didn't mention the missing items on delivery either, just left us to discover. Would have appreciated a call to ask if we would like replacement items, especially as it was a fixed price for breakfast regardless of number of items.

Large rooms, fab sitting room, friendly staff

Good for short, business stay
    • Classic Double Room

I thought the bathroom was in need of updating but I didn't deduct points for that as clean. Slept well so mattress comfortable. However, walls are very thin! The leisure facilities were a complete let down - swimming areas not clean and badly needing updating. Charging for towels seemed a bit excessive. My main complaint was the corridors were freezing cold - I could ramp up the heating in room but despite leaving the heaters on in corridors, some too-goody would turn them off so that it was a very rude shock to leave room each day... I was at a conference so room was very suitable but wouldn't pick it as leisure place...I'd say it was a good 3* or felt like it.

The staff were very friendly and the room was clean. Service was very quick.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

Good value and great facilities. will return when in the area.
    • Classic Double Room

Bar a area little unappealing. Drinks prices are very expensive, bottled Corona and Doombar both £5++

Room adequate and quite good value - £70 inc Breakfast. Dinner and breakfast both good with excellent choices. Leisure facilities a little tired but still great to have the use of.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Good rooms and communal areas
    • Classic Double Room

No atm and required taxis to get to and from conference. Would have been helpful to be able to get money out.

Good rooms and communal areas Staff were really helpful and a pleasure!

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Comfortable and friendly hotel in easy reach of the city centre and the University of Hull.
    • Classic Double Room

I only ate in the restaurant once during my visit. The staff were friendly and the food was certainly above average. But the service was very slow. I only had a main course but I was in the restaurant for 75 minutes. I was offered the dessert menu but no one came back to take my order, at which point I gave up. Seemed like the hotel was trying to get back by on a skeleton staff, at a moment when they also had another event going on.

Spacious room and bathroom, clean and comfortable bed. Good location, especially for the M62. Friendly staff. Easy parking.

• Reviewed: January 17, 2019

Aweful
    • Classic Double Room

The sound proofing in the room was shockingly awful. So much so that the nighttime adventures of the couple in the next room made conversation impossible. Do not stay at this hotel if you want a quiet and peaceful night.

The food was good

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

we enjoyed our stay, dinner was beautifully presented and tasty
    • Classic Twin Room

Only one thing. The shower. Shower was fixed so it was extremely difficult to reach in round the door to turn on. The shower handle was very stiff with no indication on it which way to turn. Unfortunately both myself and my husband got a blast of freezing water and had difficulty in regulating it.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent in every way.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2019

The room was comfortable although the single beds were very...
    • Classic Twin Room

The breakfast in the hotel on our first morning was very poor with over cooked dry food. The hotel swimming pool was more like a public swimming pool and was poorly maintained and quite dirty.the shower in the room provided was difficult to regulate you couldn't get a reasonable temperature.

The room was comfortable although the single beds were very small.

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Dissapointing
    • Classic Double Room

There is clearly not enough staff the staff were all visibly stretched and overworked and some were on from early in the morning till we arrived back in the evening. The bar most of our visit was manned by the receptionist who was running about doing everything. The leisure centre staff were nowhere to be seen for 20 mins after we went to use it and had to go back to reception to get them to find someone. The male receptionist needs to be taught social skills as he appears to have no idea to communicate with customers. Computer systems clearly inadequate as there was constant computer issues with every contact we had at reception. Very long wait at the bar for staff unless you gave up and went looking for somone. The leisure centre facilities were filthy very poor hygiene and cleanliness and the pool water was murky full of bits. This may or may not have contributed to myself and a colleague who used the facilities to become very ill for 5 days following its use causing us to cancel our last day our other colleague who didnt use the facilities felt fine

Younger female staff on our arrival were very friendly

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

Really impressed by this hotel. Best value for money hotel I've stayed at for a long time
    • Classic Double Room

Great value. I was really impressed by the service and the facilities. The spa facility and the indoor pool being included was a real bonus. Lovely breakfast which set me up nicely for the day

• Reviewed: January 10, 2019

Won’t stay here again.

See above.

I did NOT like: My room itself was comfortable. However the sink was blocked - and when the water finally seeped away it left little black threads on the porcelain. This is unacceptable.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2019

Wedding from Hull
    • Classic Double Room

Decor was perhaps a little dated and no one was manning the bar when we were there. I was there for a wedding so it was useful to have an ironing board in the room.

The room was very spacious and the cooked breakfast was better than in most hotels!

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Location was convenient for me,
    • Classic Double Room

It took 20 minutes to get hot water in the shower with the water running. When the water did become hot there was only extremes, either very hot or freezing cold. I wanted a quick shower before going to work. Delayed me.

Location was convenient for me, It was clean and had good access to supermarkets

• Reviewed: January 3, 2019

Fine for what we needed. Health club needs updating
    • Classic Family Room

The health club was very dated and a lot didn’t work. 2/4 showers. One stair case was blocked off into the swimming pool and one was still in use but cracking.

The room was spacious and the hotel staff very accommodating.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2019

Enjoyable stay overall and would stay there again.
    • Classic Twin Room

Room decor was a bit drab. Insufficient hanging space for more than a one night stay for two people. TV small. Only one suitcase stand for two people. Food offered in restaurant was good but expensive for what it was.

Friendly and very helpful staff. Breakfast choices good. Excellent parking!

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

We all enjoyed our stay and would visit this hotel again

Pool area needs updating and changing rooms need maintenance and lockable lockers.

Rooms very clean and lots of hot water. Janet at breakfast was super helpful sorting out tables to sit all of us together (7). Breakfast very good but evening meal rather disappointing and overpriced!, especially the drinks.

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Close to all amenities and shops clean and comfortable
    • Classic Double Room

On our first night one of our neighbouring rooms were playing loud music quite late also awakened by a couple rowing at about 2.30am

Close to all amenities and shops clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: December 31, 2018

Expensive & not that clean
    • Classic Twin Room

Dust/ fluff collecting on carpet - worn furnishings and on this occasion, not as clean as could be. Have been before and this was worse than usual. Plus, bathroom drains smelt strongly of hotel toilet system!

Good breakfast, pool

Outstanding value
    • Classic Double Room

A great bolt hole to explore Hull , Beverly and the north east coast. Also has disabled facilities for the pool and lots of space in the ground floor bedrooms.

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

The staff that helped us with the problem we had with the...
    • Classic Double Room

The shower in our room wasn’t working The hotel is very dated. Thin walls - I could hear our neighbours tv. We expected better.

The staff that helped us with the problem we had with the bathroom shower was very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: December 30, 2018

Comfortable room, friendly staff.
    • Classic Double Room

Thin walls, you can hear neighbours talk, use plug sockets, flush the toilet and closing the doors. Bedrooms recently modernised but bathrooms tired and dated.

Comfortable room, friendly staff. Value for money..

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Fab!
    • Classic Double Room

Staff were excellent requested a spare bed in room at late notice and the reception staff were happy to oblige even though it was Xmas day and limited staff available... so thank you very much

• Reviewed: December 23, 2018

Everything good apart from paper thin walls
    • Classic Double Room

The walls in the bedrooms are paper thin - not sure why hotels do this but not keen on being woken up at 05:30 or listening to people in the bath or on toilet

I liked the gym and pool

• Reviewed: December 20, 2018

Good location for our stay with good prices in the SPA
    • Classic Twin Room

Bed was very uncomfortable and moved across the room, had to move rooms on second day as the lock was faulty.

Good location for our visit, easy to find, good pool and cheap prices in the SPA

• Reviewed: December 10, 2018

Food was very nice and location made for easy access to the...
    • Classic Double Room

No biscuits in room. Bar a little open to draughts

Food was very nice and location made for easy access to the Office I attended. Room was large and comfortable

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

It was clean.
    • Classic Double Room

Bed was too small. Seemed smaller than the normal size double bed with an oversized duvet. Very noisy throughout the night, banging of doors.

It was clean.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Cosy, comfortable and welcoming
    • Classic Double Room

Carpets in communal areas looking a bit tired

Warm welcome. As requested allocated a quiet room. Comfortable bed and good value breakfast. Hotel in a good location.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Ok for two nights but unlikely to return.
    • Classic Double Room

Pool was pleasant but there was not one locker which did lock in the ladies changing room. No proper instructions or guidance by staff for the leisure facilities. Damp smell in the corridor area on the ground floor and given a disabled access room in which the toilet had no lid. Asked to change but no ordinary rooms were available. Parts of hotel looked decidedly 'tired'. Chose Mercure as stayed in other hotels which had been good.

• Reviewed: December 3, 2018

Ok stay
    • Classic Double Room

Given a room above the function room which was really noisy, chips fell out of ironing board, dried up slug on floor

Comfort of beds, hi speed WiFi, friendly accomodating staff, the meal we had was lovely

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Comfortable relaxing and will definetly be returning in the new year.
    • Classic Double Room

The bar drinks could have had a better variety but that said the beer from the pumps were nice. Let s hope Stella Black lager is back on soon.

The staff were excellent, down to earth and attentative.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Value for money and very enjoyable
    • Classic Twin Room

Water pressure in the shower was very weak same for the spa area showers.

Staff were excellent particularly Jeff on front desk. I very much enjoyed the pool too.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Everybody was friendly and helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

No particular bad comment on the hotel, It is a good venue for Hull.

Everybody was friendly and helpful. The food was OK despite waiting time to have the dishses after order due to a travel group being present at the same moment. Gym is very good.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Staff are fab!
    • Classic Double Room

Stayed twice now at this hotel. Both times they have kids swimming lessons at peak time in the early evening. Its great teaching kids to swim but in a Spa hotel at peak time?! Hardly relaxing.

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Christmas shopping weekend
    • Classic Twin Room

The shower in our room didn't work properly

The staff were lovely. We used the pool and that was great and the lifeguard was really helpful. The dinner waitress really went out of her way to look after us.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Tired hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Tired room, dusty and not to 4* standard , swimming pool out of action, dirty lift doors , loo just needs some tic and a housekeeping that cares

Staff location

• Reviewed: November 14, 2018

Variable. The good points did not make up for the bad points.
    • Classic Double Room

Property seemed quite cold and I had to turn the room heating up full to be comfortable. The room was very large, but not enough flat surfaces, in particular the desk was too small to work at. Breakfast was a disaster. Self-service buffet where the 'hot' food was tepid, and no bacon or eggs were availble during the 20 minutes I was in the restaurant. Check-out agent seemed to be lacking any personality. I don't think I will be using this hotel again.

Very warm welcome at check-in. Helpful and friendly waiting staff for dinner in the restaurant and food was good quality. Comfortable bed. Large room.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Comfortable room but dinner but dinner and breakfast not up to scratch
    • Classic Family Room

Our daughter wasnt aloud in jacuzzi and the pudding we ordered was burnt and they added 6.75 service charge without asking us when we payed for dinner. Also breakfast no vegetarian choice or vegan

Loved the room. An pool facilities.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Overall a reasonable 3* business hotel which with a little attention could be so much better.
    • Classic Double Room

I thought the staff weren't particularly friendly or very attentive, particularly in the restaurant. The restaurant was cold and lacked any ambiance at all and the food was OK but nothing special to write home about. The cheese soufflé hadn't risen as much as it should have and the steak was very fatty since it hadn't been trimmed as much as it should have been.

It's reasonably well placed for business in Hull while not being in the city centre. the rooms were clean and tidy, the wifi adequate .

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Missed opportunities by the hotel to deliver expectations.
    • Classic Double Room

Food at restaurant poor as restaurant was closed and had to have the food at the bar.

The hotel is quite a long way from the town centre, main reason for choosing the hotel was the spa facility, unfortunately this closes at 5.00pm on Sunday. I know I should have checked but seems a bit early.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

Pleasant enough stay but needs a lot of updating
    • Classic Family Room

Strange there are no drawers in the room to put any clothes in, the bathroom was very dated, toilet handle dodgy, very tiny clothes hanging space for three, 16.00 for breakfast is scandalous

Very spacious bedroom, tea/coffee facilities in room, staff at breakfast were nice

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Worst hotel I've ever stayed in

Food was foul. Dinner - Greasy and unfit for consumption. Un identifible. Breakfast - scrambled egg cooked in microwave, eggs on buffet hard and dried up. Bread stale. The BP petrol stations food was better Room - cobwebs dirty dusty Dead insects in glass light shade Toilet dirty with disgusting unclean under rim. Needs a load of bleach Bath rusty around the plug hole taps full of limescale Net curtains stained with god only knows what Asked for pouring cream for coffee told that they had none, then served us milk in an orange coloured cup to use to pour into our coffee. No milk jug. Complained at reception and the lady gave us a jug of pouring cream. Stairs out of action as huge leak in ceiling. Water pouring down.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

It was ok
    • Classic Double Room

I didn’t find the receptionist very friendly. Also the event that was happening took over the hotel bar and doorway in and out. It seemed the people at the event were more important than the guests staying at the hotel

The room was great idea for what we wanted

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

A very average corporate hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Old bathroom, mouldy taps, lots of condensation inside windows, poor food, small portions and over priced. Staff in restaurant although not rude just unattentive.

Big beds.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

Bed was large and comfortable nicely dressed/layout
    • Classic Double Room

Bath felt a bit unsafe when getting showered Room on small size. also never enough tea/coffee

Bed was large and comfortable nicely dressed/layout

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Nery nice Hotel and a great place to stay for the Only Fools...
    • Classic Family Room

Only negative was that it was very cold in the Public bar area.

Nery nice Hotel and a great place to stay for the Only Fools and Horses convention that was on site,

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Poor
    • Classic Double Room

Expensive stay very very noisey Room doors banging false ceiling hear everyone above poor quality for 210 pounds for 2 nights wouldn’t stay there again poor overall

We Price Match