Reviews of Regent Hotel Doncaster 3 stars

Regent Square, Doncaster, DN1 2DS, United Kingdom

#12 of 21 hotels in Doncaster

Dissapointment
    • Economy Double Room

Random stains on surfaces, red stain on carpet, black mouldy looking stuff in the shower, shower wasn't draining so had too stop half way through my shower too let it drain, the bed banner and throw pillows looked grotty and discolored. Room was so old and dated feeling, mirrors were dirty looking. Bed was hard and not comfortable at all. TV remote wasn't working at first but this was promptly replaced. For the price breakfast would of been nice due too the state of the hotel room. Needs a good redecorating. The vent in the bathroom was very dusty and this concerned me due too being asthmatic. I also took images of the issues for a trip advisor review.

Pub was close by. And close too the event I was going too.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

3.5
    Dissapointing and very much overpriced. Try the racecourse hotel its much better value.

This is my 3rd visit to the hotel as on previous occasions I'd been satisfied. On this occasion the hotel is worn and scruffy. decoration is dated. The room was sub-standard for an over inflated price. The heating was on all night and we could not turn it off. The room has damaged holes in the doors and walls. The check-in was confusing and not what I'd previously asked for. The breakfast was tasteless and full of grease. The fresh fruit was tinned. Unfortunately I would not recommend this hotel again!

Location!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Avoid at all costs!
    • Economy Double Room

Room was noisy, uncomfortable and in need of a complete makeover. The service in the dining room was woeful. Had to ask for basics like salt and pepper. Breakfast was better, but nothing to write home about. Overall, I regret not going to a Premier Inn or Travelodge. I wont be going back.

Not much. The reception staff were friendly. That's about it!

Last minute over night stay
    • Economy Double Room

Cheaper booking on line even though we were in reception and receptionist could not price match.

Availability as last minuite booking. Friendly staff and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Uninspiring
    • Economy Double Room

Room and ensuite were small, pillows were filled with foam which were very uncomfortable. All the stairs and passage ways needed a good hoover as they were thick with dust (no excuse for this whatever the cost and at £75.00 for a room the place should be spotless) On vacating we were not asked if everything had been ok which was disappointing as it gives the impression that they were not actually bothered!!

Just right for an over night stay
    • Economy Double Room

More tea/coffee/milk sachets please.

Staff were very helpful and cheerful. Hotel very quiet, even though the adjacent club stayed open til silly o'clock.

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back.
    • Economy Double Room

Last minute stay for my partner and I, we booked midweek and found it to be exceptional value. We had a meal at the hotel on the evening and it was superb.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Handy location but disappointing room
    • Economy Double Room

My room was at the back by the car park and road junction. The window had been left open and it was too high for me to close so the noise was awful. The net curtain was very dirty and to top it all when I’d finally gone into a deep sleep a bin lorry reversed into the car park before 7am with bleepers going and woke me up. We were having a school get together and they had not written it into the diary so they had to call extra staff in.

Staff were very helpful and friendly. The food was good and generous helpings.

The wedding night do was fantastic.
    • Economy Double Room

I wish I didn't pay the full price at all, I thought it was highly priced for the room we had, bed, bathroom and the dressing table had little insects in and on the furniture, it didn't smell clean at all, the pillows and the bedding didn't smell freshly clean, plus the quality of the pillows and duvet wasn't good at all, the towels smelt a bit foisty the breakfast was very poor for how much we paid, I was expecting a typical English breakfast for eg 2 rashers of freshly cooked bacon sausage etc, coffee tasted like instant, all in all I defiently think we was over charged, plus when I look back at the rooms on the website that room wasn't on the images, I presumed we would of been in one of the rooms what I saw on the website...🙁🙁🙁

The wedding night do was fantastic...for my friends Mr and Mrs Lewis.. The staff was so friendly.

I enjoyed my stay at the Regent Hotel and hope to return soon.
    • Economy Double Room

Room 30 and at least one other would have been small for two occupants. Steps down to basement need a railing to hang on to.

The window-wall of my bedroom (no 30). The staff member who walked me round to the bus stop and told me the number and frequency of the route I required. The quality and service of the buffet at the party I attended on 22 July. The distinctive character of the building.

The hash browns at breakfast were soggy, and there were...
    • Economy Double Room

The hash browns at breakfast were soggy, and there were roadworks that started at 7.45am right outside our window... but that's about all I could find wrong.

On arrival at the hotel the receptionist was only too happy...
    • Economy Double Room

On arrival at the hotel the receptionist was only too happy to ensure that ourselves and our friends were able to have rooms next to each other.(the booking had originally given us rooms on different floors.) The staff we spoke to were friendly and polite and welcoming. The accommodation was excellent and value for money.

Never again
    • Economy Double Room

Room was stifling, we are in the middle of a heatwave and no fans were available. I called reception and asked if they had any, the lady said she would send someone up with one. An hour later I called reception again and was told "we are still looking", another hour passed and I went down to reception in person to be told "it's hot isn't it, I need a fan too" by reception. Surely it's not hard for someone to take some money and go to the home store and buy 6 or 7 fans so that guests are comfortable and feel taken care of. There was zero empathy or initiative taken and the follow up was appalling. I should not have had to chase it 3 times. Restaurant has a lovely layout and decor but the food was weird, I ordered the steak fajitas and when it came it was like stewing beef. Very strange, it was flakes of slow cooked beef mixed into a lot of vegetables, it was also very, very oily and the guacamole was brown. It just seemed like staff didn't really care enough and that standards were very low. My towels were covered in either fake tan or brown makeup and there was a splash up the cabinet from where someone had spilt a coffee.

Great breakfast and helpful staff
    • Economy Double Room

The mattress on the bed was quite uncomfortable and seems as though it's seen better days

Good English breakfast and very helpful friendly reception and waitron staff.

Rubbish
    • Economy Double Room

The room was tiny, the shower wasn’t working properly, the bed was uncomfortable, was not worth the money I paid. Complete downgrade from my last stay there.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The service was exceptionally great, the staff was very friendly, we received a very warm welcome, and everyone ensured we were well catered for. Thank you Charlotte who especially looked after us in the evening and for breakfast. Also thank you for being dog friendly.

Not what we expected
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The room was lovely but way too hot even with the fan that kept going off on! Had mess with the wire. Had no clock or radio as it stated , coffee/tea maker was kettle! Got no sleep for the 2 nights as noise from large wedding party till early hours /heat.. 1 beer and double whiskey and coke was £11.80! £8 down the road . It was our honeymoon so we're very disappointed.. all they sealed interested in was the wedding party! Took ages to get served at bar had find someone! Day 1 breakfast was lovely but over half hour before even got a coffee.. day 2 was about 10 mins.. they sort of tidied our bed up didn't remove used glasses etc for £104 a night we expected more room was clean apart from thick dust on magazines under sides of bed.

Bed was lovely /comfy..food was great especially the steak meal we had even tho had no T bone.. area was good.. room looked great and 1 staff little lady called Mary serving breakfast was great couldn't do enough for you

• Economy Double Room

Great location. Lovely staff. Had entertainment on one of the nights. Close to town and only a short bus ride to the races. Looking forward to staying again.

• Economy Double Room

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. No hot water from shower or tap. Bed was uncomfortable 3 pillows and no head support. They had no filling in them. A party was going on. No access to bar or hotel menu. Was planning on a quiet night in, with a meal and a few drinks. Ended up walking aimlessly round Doncaster, in search of healthy food. What a mission that was.

Friendly staff, have stayed several times but thinking of a change especially if functions are on.
    • Superior Queen Room

we wasn't informed that there was going to functions on very noisy, had to wait to be served for drinks, although breakfast was good but we had to keep asking for different items example, cups, milk, waited a while to have orders taken etc due to functions on, we couldn't eat in the hotel on the Saturday due to functions. My sister in law uses a wheelchair although the room she had was wheelchair friendly and the use of the lift but once out of the lift she had to try and get down 2 steps to there room impossible with a wheelchair. our superior queens room was lovely but was annoyed that our sister in law room was the same price and was not as nice as ours

one of the rooms was comfortable and view was pretty good, good choice of breakfast and you could have as much as you wanted to eat and drink on breakfast included price.

The staff were pleasant.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

We booked an Executive double room which was a reasonable size but basic and looked better on he website than in reality . The bathroom appeared old and a bit shabby, the grouting needed a good clean and the shower curtain was stained and discoloured. In the bathroom there are bottles of all in one wash stuff but no extras such as shower caps or conditioner .Tea and coffee in the room and 2 digestives (cheap brand)The room definitely didn't live up to the executive label. We went down for breakfast at 9.30 unaware that they stopped serving at 09.00 but we were offered a continental breakfast, which was cereal, fruit and toast (not very continental) we declined and went elsewhere. I try to support smaller family run hotels but unfortunately I was really disappointed and I wished I had booked into the Mercure or somewhere else.

The staff were pleasant. The bar area was nice and the food was OK

Better than what I expected not knowing anything about the city,easy to access York as well .

Nothing to complain about in a such a happy atmoosphere.

Good breakfast,the bar and restaurant seemed well patronised by locals and visitors. The local bus service was helpful to get to and from the station which I used to visit other Yorkshire cities, namely York and Sheffield.The main street had plenty of eating and drinking places with local entertainment.

Good location and excellent breakfast, friendly staff
    • Economy Double Room

Room was really noisy we were woken very early by bin lorry collecting bins in car park, room is furnished Ok and clean but bathroom is very basic, toilet roll holder was broken

Good location and excellent breakfast, friendly staff

Nice hotel and an enjoyable stay - but room for a little improvement.

If I do have one main area for criticism/suggested improvement, my room, located next to the adjoining main road and entertainment areas, was quite noisy. While the windows were fitted with secondary internal glazing, even shutting everything didn't quiet things down that much. The car park is a little small too - had to leave the car on the public road outside

Very friendly and helpful staff made my stay at this traditional town centre hotel very pleasant. An excellent bed was the centrepiece of a nicely presented and very clean room - and a very fresh and tasty continental breakfast completed things nicely.

Nice stay
    • Economy Double Room

We did book last minute and was happy to have a small double room as Were only staying one night after looking at photos on small room to find it showed a lovely window but he room we had unless 6ft plus could not see any thing from window apart from that which was not a big issue all else was fine

The location. The breakfast comfotable bed parking

• Superior Queen Room

Bathroom had a musty smell. Clothes storage very sparse. Meal in Magnolia restaurant was very poor and the staff in the restaurant also very poor. Customers in the restaurant were very loud and sitting without shoes (the shoes were on the floor near their table) and very rude and suggestive towards the female bar staff. Duty manager arrived on shift and simply joined in the conversation rather than trying to make other customers’ experience enjoyable. It was very uncomfortable. When asked if the meal was ok I said I was disappointed and no apology was forthcoming. We have stayed in this hotel on numerous occasions when attending Doncaster Races but it has recently gone downhill (we stayed in March 2018 and although is wasn’t great, it was better than this stay). we won’t stay there again.

Bed was very comfortable and the room was large and bright. Reception staff excellent. Breakfast very good

Spot on!
    • Economy Double Room

There was nothing not to like

The staff were lovely, we arrived early just hoping to drop our bags but they made sure our room was ready so we could check in straight away.. it was great value for money.. we had breakfast which was delicious..the hotel is great for walking to the town and the race course..

It’s location
    • Economy Double Room

The noise from the function rooms means you cannot sleep Bed was small and uncomfortable. Quality of decoration in the room was very poor. Rubbish stashed in corridors. The landing light outside our room didn’t work. This is just a function venue with rooms. Woe betide if you are not at the function.

It’s location

Great room and locat
    • Economy Double Room

Bit disappointed couldn't use bar facilities as a wedding on and friends we were meeting there weren't allowed to come in

Great room altho had to pay £10 to upgrade... but glad we did as bed was really comfy and very big. Excellent location for city centre and good breakfast

Vety good
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Did want to check in earlier as we were attending a wedding and it would Ha e been good to get changed there rather than travel in our gear but the hotel wanted to charge us an extra £20 so we didn't bother

Attended a wedding and the venue, food and room were all excellent

excellent location, superb breakfast.
    • Economy Double Room

rooms could do with an uplift, as getting a little dates, especially in the shower, sink etc, but didn't ruin anything, we enjoyed our stay

excellent friendly staff, did a great job in welcoming us, breakfast was superb, one of the best breakfast we have ever had on all of our trips, excellently set out, cooked and served with a smile which is very important.

Good location for town, transport links and race course. Was good for the price charged.
    • Economy Double Room

Bathroom shower head was hopeless, more water sprayed outside of the bath than on my hair and body. Did report it but not fixed during my stay.

Bed comfy. Meals in restaurant were good and reasonable price and selection

A nice hotel with friendly helpful staff.
    • Economy Double Room

Small room with the bed against the wall which was a bit of a pain but we had only booked a standard room so we could have upgraded.

The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean, comfortable and convenient.

It was classic it was clean and confortable
    • Economy Double Room

The reception lady was not very polite or have the spirit to serve as receptionist that knows her job she didn’t make us feel welcome.

It was classic it was clean and confortable

Good value for money. Close to city centre and parks. Tasty breakfast.
    • Economy Double Room

Update the bathroom (paint door, fix the tap)

Comfortabĺe beds, tasty Full English breakfast. Lots of parks close by to walk our dog.polite and attentive staff.

Good location but a bit over priced
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The heating was on in the rooms and wouldn't turn off. It was very hot day and our room was on a busy main road. The staff gave us a fan but didn't seem very bothered and didn't find the staff very helpful. It was not worth £105.00 per night without breakfast

Location was close to where our party was

short break
    • Economy Double Room

no lift car park small near traffic lights difficult to get in and out ,people also parking any where making it hard to get in.really could do with parking permits for front of hotel

close to town clean tidy staff helpful quiet at front of hotel over looking regent square gardens

Right location for the tour of Yorkshire, very very happy
    • Economy Double Room

My room was next to the car park hence bin men 6:40 then people going early, so no lie in for me, but would not put me off staying, ask for a front facing room😎

Right location for the tour of Yorkshire, very very happy

• Economy Double Room

Receptionist didn’t greet us very warmly and reprimanded us for checking in 15 minutes early !! This has put us off returning cos the least we could have expected was an hello All other staff were friendly however

Good location for racecourse. Excellent breakfast

The room was lovely and comfortable the breakfast was great...
    • Superior Queen Room

The room was lovely and comfortable the breakfast was great and very close to the town centre We stayed in the suite and cant fault it apart from the window being cracked but not much they can do about that plus the room was still warm so no complaints Will definitely go back!

Decent place for one night. Wouldn’t stay there again.
    • Economy Double Room

Room was tiny. Had no phone to contact front desk. WiFi never worked. No AC very warm, even with the heat off.

The staff was very friendly and so were the townsfolk. The bathroom was a good size. There was a bar and restaurant connected to the hotel.

Good people and good vibes all round :)

The stay was very good but the staff made our stay really amazing. Such a great bunch of people, especially Antony who was on the front desk who went above and beyond for us and did it all with a smile.

Never again.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

They changed the room I booked from an executive to a standard room without consultation and charged me the higher rate. Now arguing about refunding. Not enough pillows or towels tv broken and not fixed.

Breakfast was good

Staff were lovely and food was excellent
    • Economy Double Room

Single glazed & cracked window meant there was lots of noise from outside, especially from the boiler which appears to be right outside room 40

Staff were lovely and food was excellent

It was to noisy we had to move 4 times, the pictures on the...
    • Economy Double Room

It was to noisy we had to move 4 times, the pictures on the website are misleading and there was not much car parking as a result of this we will not be going back to this hotel.

Nice hotel. Good location.
    • Economy Double Room

A little dated. Could do with an upgrade eg air conditioning, walk in shower, lift. Not great disabled access.

Beautiful Georgian architecure. Very clean. Polite and helpful staff and great location.

Price is OK. A normal place to sleep.
    • Economy Double Room

Getting to the room through aisles and too many doors, although clearly indicated. TV did not work. Simple decoration but the entrance and bar/breakfast areas.

Reception ladies were very friendly and helpful. Yorkshire breakfast was fine, fresh made.

Comfortable one night stopover.
    • Economy Double Room

There wasn't anything to not like about the Regent.

A very brief overnight stay whilst attending a friends birthday party in the town, room was comfortable and facilities were good. We didn't have any meals in the hotel so cannot comment.

Friendly reception and bar staff. Parking question quite tight and limited but ok.

The mattress on right hand side of top of bed seemed to have lost its spring/was very soft so you did not lie flat when on it. Ended up putting pillow bottom end of bed and sleeping that way up due to mattress. Slept fine after that but may be worth flipping/replacing mattress.

Really reasonable price and good size room.

Enjoyable but the smoking issue was a huge put off for me.

In room 20 the guests were smoking and the front desk when informed didn’t seem particularly perturbed by it- hate the smell and don’t expect to smell it drifting into my room and no I wasn’t mistaken ! It was definitely coming from room 20! The bed linen was very clean and neatly pressed however a lot of small holes/rips in the duvet cover and Pillow cases.

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The towels were nice and thick . The bed was very comfy!.

Adequate.
    • Economy Double Room

Decoration is a little grim, especially in the communal areas. Lighting was also poor given that the receptionist admitted that the hotel was a “maze”. Be aware that there are tiny steps that will probably catch you out! There was no vegetarian option on the restaurant menu. I also think it shouldn’t be too much to provide bottled water free of charge in the rooms - mine had none, although there was tea and coffee.

Friendly staff, comfortable room.

Wonderful Overnight Stay

Nothing, it's fine

Very friendly staff and great resident band once a month. Fabulous night of live music. Comfortable room, good breakfast, would recommend.

Perfect location if you want to go to a race meeting.

Our friends didn't have any hot water in the morning.

Perfect venue for our visit. Staff really helpful and very friendly even though hotel very busy. Recommend the park view suite - it was lovely.

disappointing.
    • Economy Double Room

Poor service for food we were told we could be served food at 7.30pm to then be told we couldn't be served for another hour. People who were walking in were prioritised over hotel guests. Rooms were very small.

Friendly staff

Good hotel and great location
    • Superior Queen Room

Breakfast was less than expected. Cost was high and the choice limited. The room was very nice but needs update. Light bulbs not working, curtain broken, strange smell in the bathroom, and the bathroom needs attention overall

Lovely large room and bed very comfy. Hotel needs a bit of an upgrade

Lovely characterful hotel with nice original architectural...
    • Economy Double Room

Lovely characterful hotel with nice original architectural features. Our room was a good size, bed very comfortable. Lovely view over the garden square. Friendly helpful staff. Great breakfast. Would be very happy to stay there again.

Brilliant and quiet
    • Economy Double Room

Only one problem was in the bathroom on the side of the bath panel was a very big mold stain this made it look it had not been cleaned.

The staff were very friendly the room was very comfortable and quiet. Brilliant location for town centre.

I visit Doncaster college twice a year and stay overUnless improvements made I will look elsewhere.
    • Economy Double Room

Bathroom smelt of mold and the shower was luke warm and intermittently cold, not hot as it should be. This is not acceptable for a room that costs £70 a night. Breakfast was not included and not mentioned the previous evening about times and location of the breakfast.

Friendly and helpful girl at reception with blond hair.

Promising start based on the site reviews, photos and the staff but really disappointed overall.
    • Economy Double Room

The cleanliness of the shower is particular was the let down. Black mould was visible on all of the silicon seals, with a sewer smell being emitted from the plug hole when in use. This was reported to reception upon departure.

The staff were very polite on arrival and departure with the process bein swift without any fuss.

Was convenient to were we was going
    • Economy Double Room

There was a constant humming all night , didn’t sleep at all . There was a lift but when we got out of it we still had up and down stairs to do .

Quite modern ,

A lovely hotel , with very good staff, very helpful.
    • Superior Queen Room

There was no anti slip mat in the bathroom (I slipped in the bath whilst I was getting showered )

The room and the bed were brilliant. Also the hotel was exactly what we expected ,well placed for our afternoon theatre booking . And the staff were so helpful.

Great hotel!
    • Economy Double Room

Great friendly hotel, so nice not to be staying in a 'Corporate' box type hotel. Food was really good, the room I had was a smaller one but was perfect for me travelling on my own.

One night was enough!
    • Economy Double Room

The bedroom was quite difficult to reach with several sets of doors to open and steps to negotiate. If anyone was alone and carrying luggage it would have been very hard to manage. The room was comfortable enough although the only window was opaque with a mesh in it. The 'view' such as we could determine was of the fire escape. The bathroom was adequate but the shower door fell off which was dangerous and if I had been alone I would have been 'stuck'! We did report this.

The location was convenient for town. There was free parking available.

Lovely
    • Economy Double Room

We went to the hotel for a 18 birthday party and decided to stop over. The staff were wonderful. The food was delicious at the 18 party. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty and the music they play at breakfast time was great. The hotel room was clean and bed was very comfy. I’d recommend this hotel to anybody.

You get what you pay for.
    • Economy Double Room

Room clean but several issues. Room on main road. Heavy traffic noise as double-glazing was broken hence useless. Chair had dirty stain marks on it. Pedal bin broken. Told Reception on departure. Noted no apology at all.

Staff went out their way to help.
    • Economy Double Room

Tv was very small could just about see it when in bed. There was a bit of missed cleaning and stains on the carpet. We got the breakfast included but would not have paid £13 for the full English. The first room we got was very very small, I know this was economy but you could hardly move and for £85 was very expensive.

Staff went out their way to help. Very nice, posh looking hotel. I requested a bath when booking and when we arrived it had a walk in shower and the room was very very small, I told the receptionist and she gave us another key, that room didn't have a bath either but again she gave us another key and finally it had a bath. The receptionist was very helpful and could have just said they didn't have any available.

Nice location
    • Economy Double Room

The room wasn’t the best , I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and first 2 times were cheaper and have bath facilities,but this time room was £20 more and only had shower

Location,staff friendly

I was there one night for a business trip, cheap, relatively cheerful but eat somewhere else.

The WiFi required a password and as I have an inclusive data package, I didn't bother calling reception for the password. It would have been better to offer the password at check-in. The 'free' parking advertised is on the street parking around the corner of the hotel, not a facility offered by the hotel despite it appearing that way on the website. My N/A for breakfast was because I didn't partake, I did have dinner though and I'm afraid to say that it wasn't the best. The chips were cold and the burger was overdone. In fairness, I didn't complain because I was starving and didn't want to wait any longer. My room was right next to the entrance door to the accommodation and the entrance door slammed into the wall every time someone came into the bedrooms area.

Very pleasant reception staff both at check-in and check-out.

Hotel is located very handy for the centre of town and lots of things around too.
    • Economy Double Room

The radiator in the room we had was on full and the room was boiling, even though we were at the top of the building. We turned it off and were finally able to sleep properly.

The shower was lovely and hot. The car park was easy to find, free and plenty of space. The attached bar and grill was fabulous. The food was delicious and plenty of it.

Was best hotel I've stayed in ever in Doncaster stayed...
    • Economy Double Room

Was best hotel I've stayed in ever in Doncaster stayed in a few we love our nights out there.breakfast couldn't be faulted came out fresh and red hot will be staying there only from now on

the lady on reception did try her best to accomadate my...

the first 2 rooms I was shown to were only suitable really for work men

the lady on reception did try her best to accomadate my complaints the best she could

Great festival budget stay with a lovely bar!
    • Economy Double Room

A good few random stairs, but the building is Edwardian at the youngest - normal for period properties.

The staff were lovely - all, from bar staff to night door staff, were so friendly and helpful. You can tell this is a family-run place! The economy room is perfectly good-sized (don't know what the other commenter was moaning about) as we were 2 with 5 suitcases and had no problems with space! The bed and cushions were very comfortable. No issues sleeping at all.

Location was good for what we wanted.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The room was far too hot. As was the ensuite which you could not control. Towel rail far too hot and even dangerous

Location was good for what we wanted. Resteraunt was really good

Friendly staff and nice food.
    • Economy Double Room

To be told that the car park is dinky and a 10 minute walk is in store. Especially for the elderly as it would be just too much.

Friendly staff and nice food. We had to park a 10 minute walk away which in the snow and ice with suitcases was a nightmare. The restaurant was freeeeeezing. Would visit again.

OK

Shower was awkward to regulate. One of the male staff members, who we came across twice in the corridors, barged past us rudely and left the door to close in our faces both times. No lift.

Clean,comfortable room. Reception & restaurant staff very pleasant and helpful.