Reviews of Rembrandt Guest House

#20 of 88 hotels in Great Yarmouth

9.7

9.8

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

the best bed and breakfast in Yarmouth by far!!!.
    • Single Room with Shower

I didn't like the fact that I had to go home!!!.

The hosts were very friendly and welcoming, the breakfasts were very tasty, my room very clean, location is excellent, stayed in many bed and breakfasts over the years and the Rembrandt is by far the best.

Everything & I Would Love To Stay There Again In The...
    • Single Room with Shower

There Was Nothing I Did Not Like, As Everything Was Great For Me, & When I Come To Great Yarmouth Again I`ll Stay Again Here..............

Everything & I Would Love To Stay There Again In The Future Too,As It`s Great Value For Your Money.......

a little gem close to the seafront
    • Single Room with Shower

Nothing. I would not change anything.

Great location close to the beach and major tourist attractions. Newly decorated and spotless throughout - a lot of hard work had gone into it. Good value for money. Comfortable and spacious bed. Tasty and well presented breakfast. And above all - friendly and helpful owners : many thanks for your hospitality. Keep up the good work.I will be back shortly.

Can't wait to return!
    • Family Room with Shower

Very clean. Smells lovely from the moment you enter. The staff are so friendly and accommodating. Beautiful location. Family friendly. Would highly recommend this guest house to anyone!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Stayed with my 3yr old Son.

Stayed with my 3yr old Son. Great location. Easy local free parking. Fantastic staff who were extremely helpful to make u feel comfortable and relaxed. Well-equipped comfortable room with very comfy bed and good shower. Even found a good hairdryer in the drawer. Cooked breakfast was outstanding. Can’t rate them high enough. Would def return.

superb guest house

the owners very pleasant room was lovely, clean .tv huge plenty of tea coffee etc also two bottles if water ,breakfast great possibly the best breakfast we have had in a b+b ever and we have stayed in quite a few.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Exactly what we needed

Nothing to not like

Very comfortable and clean with everything you need ready, friendly owners and welcoming vibe. I visited with my 2yo son and mum for a couple of nights, i would recommend them highly and will be using them again. Great location next to everything we needed esp to entertain young ones. Thanks for a great stay xx

The B&B was very clean
    • Single Room with Shower

The bed for my liking was a little to hard off which i suffered a backache each morning

The B&B was very clean The room was checked over & bed re-made everyday The Staff were very helpful & friendly

Outstanding, lovely hosts, will be definitely be staying again. Highly recommend.

Everything, owners very welcoming, friendly, lovely couple, nothing too much trouble. Ideal location, close to amenities. Room was lovely, fresh and clean, breakfast was wonderful, great choice. Full English.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Super traditional Bed and Breakfast

Absolutely nothing.

Angela couldn't have been more helpful nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was super had exactly what i wanted. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

A lovely homely B&B

Comfortable, clean and well-kept room with everything you might need (kettle, small fan...). Good breakfast. Convenient location - close to the seafront and also within walking distance of the train station. Very friendly and helpful owners.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Rembrandt guest house, great place to stay
    • Triple Room with Shower

friendly staff, clean and tidy, breakfast was lovely, made to feel very welcome. In a great location just off the main sea front which was ideal. Would definitely go again and recommend to anyone who are thinking of going.

Near seaside.
    • Triple Room with Shower

We are in the 2nd floor. And it’s difficult for me as I got little boy. But other than that everything is fine, especially the breakfast, it was so lovely. Highly recommended. 😊😊😊

Near seaside.. 😊

The owners was very friendly the breakfast was
    • Triple Room with Shower

The bed was uncomfortable and the sanitary ware could have been better. The kettle could be bigger.

The owners was very friendly the breakfast was very nice

Met my expectation and really had a fab stay. Would definitely recommend others to stay!

Seagulls :( woke me up very early! but it is expected being so close to the beach.

The place was clean and it was located very close to the beach and other amenities. It was a perfect for a night stay. Angela (host) was A*, she was very attentive to all my needs!

Very enjoyable overall but, as stated above, the lack of a lounge to sit in was a drawback.

One drawback was the fact that the guesthouse didn't have a lounge to sit in.

The friendliness and helpfulness of the owners. The convenient position i.e. near the seafront and town centre.

Lovely staff made us feel very welcome and were very helpful...
    • Family Room with Shower

Lovely staff made us feel very welcome and were very helpful as we were travelling with 2 young children. The breakfast was amazing!! Will be booking again :)

First class - friendly, excellent location for the seafront and superb breakfast.
    • Triple Room with Shower

Perfect location, parking permit provided so was able to leave car for duration of stay, breakfast was first class and the hosts were very friendly and accommodating. Would highly recommend this place to stay and am already sorting out booking for next year.

Top marks for everything :0)
    • Single Room with Shower

Not sure about owners football top when I arrived (Aston Villa or West Ham)... Booo! I support Liverpool.... Ha Ha! (just kidding)

Very comfortable and welcoming, given parking permit without any questions or problems, room very nice and clean, opted out of breakfast and again not a problem or questions asked. Lovely place, top marks :0)

110% recommend staying here if you want to enjoy your stay!!

Nothing to really complain about! Absolutely love it!!

It's in such a great location, a few minutes walk to the sea front arcades, a few minutes walk to the main shopping area! Over all the location was awesome! The owners were really friendly, they welcomed us each morning with a full english breakfast, they were really nice to talk to and so easy to get along with.

Comfortable and very friendly.
    • Single Room with Shower

Friendly Owners. Cleanliness excellent. Good facilities in room, plus all toiletries you would need. Breakfast - excellent choices. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

Great B+B great location great couple x
    • Triple Room with Shower

Made you feel very welcome and the breakfast was the best and always chat to you. And they went out there way to give my mum a birthday card what was so lovely x

We stayed in the family room on the third floor, facing the...
    • Triple Room with Shower

We stayed in the family room on the third floor, facing the park in front of property (where we can see our car). In the morning when it is sunny, you can see a reflection of the colorful glass window on the wall. Very beautiful. The best thing about the property is the location. It is close to almost everywhere: to the Pier, to the Circus, to the town center. Just perfect.

Great base for exploring the local area, welcoming and cosy.
    • Triple Room with Shower

It was lovely and welcoming. It was my birthday the day after we arrived and Angela and lee left me a card and chocolates for us coming down for breakfast. So thoughtful!

Very friendly clean & comfortable would stay here again.

nothing.

The room was comfortable and very clean had everything we needed for a family get away,staff always there to help ,breakfast was nice plenty of choice.

Pleasant and welcoming stay at The Rembrandt Guest House

Given the great value, no issues.

Very helpful hosts as we had late check-in. No problem for them. Breakfast very good and well presented. Also had a slightly late check-out, again no problem. Very friendly & helpful.

Nice place to stay.

Parking in the area is terrible, but we were given a disk for parking so it worked out okay. We just had to walk a bit.

The owners were very nice and extremely helpful. Breakfast was very good. Lee carried our suitcases upstairs and back down again for us. That was appreciated.

Wow !

Wow !!! Great little guest house with the loveliest owners !! Made you feel very welcome , the guest house was spotless the room was clean very comfortable sleep (better sleep than some 5 * hotels I have stayed in !! Breakfast was exceptional , plenty of everything and I love customer service and we stay in lots of hotels and guest houses and this little guest house ticked every single box !! And very close to all amenities!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Perfectly happy with location, facilities, cleanliness, and attentiveness of owner. Highly recommend

Bathroom acceptable and clean, shower not bath (which might matter to some guests).

Refurbished throughout and very clean throughout. Bed comfortable. Friendly and accommodating owner. Overall a very good place to stay in an excellent location..

The property is in a very good position, all the adjacent...
    • Triple Room with Shower

The property is in a very good position, all the adjacent properties are also guest houses, and they are clearly well maintained. Parking is not possible outside the property, but we had a very warm welcome, and were immediately given a parking permit to park nearby. There is plenty of free parking in the area. Breakfast was excellent.

Great Yarmouth

It had nothing to do with the Rembrant but the owners next door were very noisy in the morning talking at 6,50 am waking me up as my room was at the front of the premises. I dare say if you have a room at the back of the premises you wouldnt have this problemxx

The owners were lovely and friendly people very helpful who would try and do anything for you x

Perfect place to stay, very clean and tidy.

Nothing to dislike!

Perfect place to stay, very clean and tidy. Family room with its own en suite was more than adequate for us. So close to the beach and local amenities. Very friendly owners, the breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Highly recommend the Rembrandt. We will definitely be going back.

Brilliant stay and would return again and recommend to others.
    • Family Room with Shower

Didnt get much sleep as you can hear seagulls making lots of noise as it starts to get light in the morning,my partner and children slept through the noise but i am a light sleeper.

Brilliant location,breakfast was lovely and catered for all your needs.made to feel welcome.

Perfect getaway
    • Family Room with Shower

I was greeted by my first name which made me feel very welcome, a very clean and well presented guest house close to the seafront. A great breakfast and a lovely couple, who were helpful and friendly, We would go back.

Highly recommended, we will definitely be back
    • Triple Room with Shower

Super friendly hosts, very accommodating. Cooked an excellent gluten free breakfast and served it a lot earlier with a big smile! What else could you possibly ask for?!!!

Best stay in yarmouth
    • Triple Room with Shower

I love everything about the rembrandt

We had one of the best stays Angie an Lee made us feel so welcome from start to finish would recommend the rembrandt to any one .

Very satisfied in general. I would definitely recommend it

Bathroom small but very clean

Very clean, refurbished room, nice staff offered us to come before 2pm, good king size bed, lovely entrance plenty of flowers, great location, fantastic breakfast! Definitely I will recommend it.

The Rembrandts the guest house
    • Triple Room with Shower

There was nothing to dislike

There was nothing to dislike this was the best holiday I've had in a long time and has highly recommend going To the Rembrandts the guest house .The family running it was very friendly and welcoming I will give it 100% and me and the family will deafly go back

Great Stay
    • Triple Room with Shower

We really enjoyed our 1 night stay at the Rembrandt Guest House. On arrival the owners greeted us and gave us a parking permit and pointed us in the direction of parking - all located close by and on a Saturday afternoon we managed to get a space directly opposite the accommodation. The owners took our luggage and placed it in our room leaving us free to explore! Our triple room on the top floor was spacious and had a functional bathroom (if a little small), comfy beds, TV and tea & coffee making facilities. Location of the property was great and we could walk to all the main sights easily. Breakfast was lovely and the owners friendly and approachable. We will be returning in the near future!

Lovely b&b lovely family made us feel welcome .
    • Triple Room with Shower

Room was bit warm due to weather but very clean comfy.

I stayed here with my little family , very friendly staff lovely breakfast and will stay again .

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Very friendly and made to feel welcome with excellent full breakfast

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Clean nice decor lovely people running it would use again

Clean nice decor lovely people running it would use again

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Warm welcome.

Warm welcome. Clean bright comfortable room. Scrumptious breakfast.

Exactly what was needed for a relaxing short break.

Very welcoming and in an 3xcellent location to discover all aspects of an interesting and historic seaside town.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Very friendly host and lovely room .

Very friendly host and lovely room . Relaxing place .

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Wonderful place to stay

No complaints at all, lovely place to stay

Comfortable room, fabulous breakfast, friendly atmosphere, highly recommended

Brilliant family friendly B&B
    • Triple Room with Shower

Friendly hosts, great breakfasts, good choice and fabulous location for the town or the beach all in walking distance. Could not ask for more.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very nice stay and staff were friendly and accommodating.
    • Family Room with Shower

The staff were so accommodating to my needs and location to the beach is so close.

Fab!
    • Family Room with Shower

The facilities were great. Could not fault anything. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was lovely

Excellent guest house

Lovely and clean.

Council watering plants at 6.30 in the morning otherwise very quite

Lovely and clean.friendly staff made to feel very welcome.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Perfect location.

Perfect location. Lovely cooked breakfast. Comfy beds

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The breakfast was lovely.

The only down side was the mattress

The breakfast was lovely. The staff was brilliant m

Lovely service, great place to come and go as we needed to.
    • Family Room with Shower

Lovely service, great place to come and go as we needed to. Great hosts!

Good location clean .

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like

Good location clean .angie and lee are lovely and friendly .would go back again home from home xxx

Enjoyed our stay and the pretty pot plants.

Parking not near accomodation, but didn’t seem a problem.

Staff very friendly and close to everything

Short but sweet

It’s 5 mins from see front

For the time I was there was amazeing

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Rembrandt guest house

Very pleasently surprised and will recommend for sure !!

Very friendly owners and lovely breakfast

Relaxing and fun

Everyone loved it as staff were extremely helpful and friendly

Very comfortable and very friendly

Very comfortable and very friendly

Everything .

Nothing to say

Everything ..amazing clean comfortable and the hosts very friendly

great time very comfy room and very safe for a lone traveller

nothing not to like

nice clean room great breakfast happy staff excellent value for money

Family fun

Lovely people

Really very good breakfast and comfortable beds.

Rembrandt B n B

Good location, warm and welcoming and VERY clean. Excellent breakfast

Comfortable!

Simple but very clean. Bed very comfortably and owners very attentive and friendly. Great breakfast! Good location.

Would stay there again.
    • Single Room with Shower

Not to have a chair in the room or bedside table.

A great warm friendly welcome and a clean place to stay. Breakfast was excellent.

wonderful hosts
    • Triple Room with Shower

Ecellent staff very helpful good locatio n great breakfast

Location great breakfast great hosts

Location great breakfast great hosts

We will be returning

Angela and Lee were very friendly and made us feel welcome... waited up late as we arrived later than expected. Breakfast was amazing.

Ideal b&b near the sea
    • Family Room with Shower

Lovely clean b&b lovely owners they took time to chat and see if you needed anything fabulous breakfast and the room was very comfy

Very good host's lovely breakfast

Very good host's lovely breakfast

Ideal for contractors; not families

Poor choice of cereals

Cooked breakfast

Very nice, great location
    • Triple Room with Shower

Very friendly staff, breakfast was lovely.

They were very welcoming home from home
    • Family Room with Shower

Wasnt anything to like at all

They were very welcoming home from home