Reviews of Roomzzz Leeds City This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

10 Swinegate, Leeds, LS14AG, United Kingdom

#6 of 54 vacation rentals in Leeds

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

I definitely recommend staying here when traveling to Leeds

What’s not to like ...fabulous

Everything was amazing the guy at reception was fabulous best I never come across & been around the world so well done great asset to the company

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Excellent stay, very convenient for centre of Leeds.

Nothing, I’ll definitely rebook

Excellent central location, very professional, helpful staff, much bigger than a hotel room. No noise heard from rooms on either side. Very clean, good size shower, comfy bed. Microwave and toaster a real bonus

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

Even better than we had expected - we shall be returning !!
    • Smart Studio

Very welcoming staff. Substantial space and excellent facilities - very helpful to be able to have a very late meal in the apartment since local restaurants were closed when we returned from a late-running concert at the First Direct Arena. Great location - easy walking everywhere. A bonus was 50% off local car parking - £11.50 fo 24 hours instead of £23.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Excellent value - will certainly return.
    • Smart Studio

Would have been nice to have some way of warming the croissants. Our room had a slight smell of smoke - assume from previous occupants but those were the only things I could fault and they didn't in any way spoil a very pleasant stay.

The staff were excellent and we were very pleased with the room and value for money. Would certainly use again.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Great stay
    • Smart Studio

Shower control was slightly broken so made it difficult to use

Location and comfort. Loved the fact is was more of an apartment rather than a hotel room

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Very well equipped rooms in a good location.
    • Smart Studio

Dores very heavy and fast closing so a little bit noisy. Otherwise no noise from the actual rooms. Check in is not until three which is a pain but you could pay an extra tenner for two house early check in or two hours late checkout

Surprisingly good grab and go breakfast which you could also take back to your room to eat. And since you have a generously appointed kitchen of your own you could also add to it or reheat pastries etc. Rooms very well decorated and equipped.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Great location, easy to find, clean ideal for a weekend break
    • Apartment with Balcony

Checking in and out was bit slow due to staff members having multiple duties. Didn't appear to be a bell to get attention

Great location, easy to find, clean ideal for a weekend break

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Great location and comfy bed
    • Smart Studio

The cushions were not very clean. Dishwasher had not been emptied after. previous guests. Scraped my hip on the sharp door handle to the bathroom, the door was heavy and closed quickly.

The shower was powerful. Very comfortable bed. Great location. Helpful staff. Free tea and coffee.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

I will never stay anywhere else again... Roomzzz is amazing!
    • Smart Studio

Would like the option to pay in cash.

Amazing place. The room was so spacious and super comfortable. The staff were absolutely wonderful and nothing was too much trouble for them. The free coffee/tea (even lattes and capuccinos) 24/7 was an excellent touch! We were literally less than a 5 minute walk from the city centre. The standard studio room has free tea/coffee (you can get small bottles of cold milk at the reception for free) a television with around 60ish channels, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and air-conditioning. There are also a couple of faux leather chairs and a couch. Everything you need! We bought some ice-cream from the reception which looked like it had melted and been refrozen by accident and the staff were so apologetic and told us they would wipe the charge. This was all fine and forgotten about but then less than an hour later we were told that the manager went out and bought us a pint tub of Ben and Jerry's to apologise! Completely unexpected but so appreciated that they would go to those lengths to make us happy! I never got to thank him personally but we will definitely, without a doubt, be back again!

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Perfect
    • Apartment with Balcony

If I was to be extremely picky would have loved firmer pillows. Other than that can’t fault anything.

The room was lovely! Very clean and for being a small room it was very spacious. The balcony was a wonderful feature. We stayed here on the Saturday, it was so warm in Leeds it was lovely to have our own place to sit on a night with a gin enjoying the evening sun. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Definitely will be staying here again. It was like a home away from home.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Great hotel, perfect location!
    • Smart Studio

Nothing - everything was great!

The hotel’s location could not have been any better as it was right in the heart of the city centre. The rooms were big and had everything you need such as fridge, micro, washing machine ect. The beds were very big and comfy.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Out of this world and so friendly
    • Smart Studio

The room was amazing. Exceeded expectations. The guy that checked us in was so friendly, welcoming and very knowledgable about the area and helped us find where we needed to be. He was always making sure we had what we needed. The room was really comfortable and had more than what we needed. We stay in Leeds often but this is the first time we have used Roomzzz. I am really looking forward to booking up and staying there again because I was sad to leave. Could have stayed there for longer. Highly recommend this hotel, home from home.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Superb!

See above

Great value for money, clean and modern the only let down was the double bed was two twins pushed together which created a big gap in the middle of the bed other than that superb !

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

Excellent location for the shops and places to eat
    • Apartment with Balcony

I think there should be more choice for the breakfast as I must of read it wrong as thought we would get a full English breakfast x

The bed as was very comfortable,we also had the balcony which was nice the sit on of a night time to chill with a coffee

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

well appointed and situated
    • Smart Studio

The shape of that particular apartment was a little strange resulting in the bed being pushed against the wall which wouldn't be good if two people were sharing the room.

The apartment is well appointed

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

none.

Will on reception was fantastic! the room was spotless and contemporary. 100% Will stay again had a great quality sleep in the spacious apartment. The location cannot be beaten! Normally stay in luxury hotels but this was a first. Thanks you for the great stay.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

No problems only solutions.
    • Apartment

I don’t usually like modern places but this was great. I got a king sized bed and apartment in a quiet part of the city centre on a Friday night with a breakfast for £59 on a Friday night. It was on offer. I didn’t expect mulch but it was all lovely. The staff were friendly and polite . ( ? Tim) I’d definitely go back

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

My friend was ill and they accommodated it really well.
    • Smart Studio

My friend was ill and they accommodated it really well. The receptionist rang all the pharmacies to see if they where open to get some tablets and also gave his partner another room.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

First time I have booked and travelled by myself and Roomzzz was the perfect experience.
    • Apartment

It wasn't super clear how to use your key to get into the building after 10:30 pm - however, there was someone on the desk all the time so I'm sure they could help if you got stuck!

I came down for an open day at the university and was travelling by myself. Arrived at 12 and George couldn't have been more helpful when I checked in; I was given a complimentary upgrade and my room was already ready so they let me check in early free of charge, meaning I could chill in my room until my open day started. Room was really clean and spacious, and had everything you could possibly need for a short stay. The shower was really powerful and easy to control. Forgot to ask for a late check-out until the morning, but I called down at 9 am and that was all fine. When I came to check out Will did everything really quickly, was much easier than I expected!

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

• Smart Studio

Everything was perfect and I would like to say a huge thank you to Tim who really went out of his way to help my partner who unfortunately fell ill.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Enjoyable stay - couldn't have asked for any more
    • Apartment

Really friendly staff, perfect location. Good selection for breakfast and lovely apartment. Would definitely stay again, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

4* apartment for the cost of a 3* hotel room. It's my first choice every time over a hotel room.

All good!

It's the 2nd time in two weeks that I have stayed here. The quality of the apartments is 4* and it would be my first choice every time over a hotel room. There's an abundance of restaurants and bistros within walking distance and all the amenities of home are in the apartment anyway, incl. microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, ironing boards.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Perfect for a City Break in Leeds
    • Apartment

Light brekkie included, pastries & fruit were lovely and the complimentary tea/coffee/hot choc throughout the stay was much appreciated. Only 5 minutes walk from the train station - great location

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

All good.

4* modern apartment (with all the mod cons, incl. hob, microwave, sink, dishwasher, washer/dryer) for the cost of a 3* hotel room. I will definitely be using Roomzzz again. Warm welcome at reception.

• Reviewed: April 5, 2018

Good value for money.
    • Smart Studio

-Perfect location for where we were working (we are touring entertainers who were performing at a popular restaurant across the street). -Right in city centre surrounded by shops and restaurants and close train station. -Friendly and professional reception staff, very informative. -Good sized, warm and clean apartments, felt like being home.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Great stay in a great location.
    • Apartment with Balcony

They don't take cash which is perfectly understandable and was probably in small print but I hadn't spotted it. So make sure you have your card with you. No complaints whatsoever other than that small detail.

Brilliant room with everything in it. Few minutes from the station. Pretty location next to the river. Lovely big balcony. Check in and out were very easy. Staff were great. Didn't sample breakfast so can't comment. There is a very well rated place next door which appears to do full English if you wanted something more substantial. We ordered food from Just Eat in the evening and that was sorted by the concierge without any fuss. There is a dishwasher and washing machine in the room.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Average
    • Apartment

Me and my friends booked 2 rooms - A few days before checking in I spoke to a gentlemen on reception and he advised we could check into one room at 1pm. We arrived at the hotel for 12.30 in the afternoon and he made us pay £10 for an earlier check - in, this was not mentioned once on the phone. Breakfast was below average.

Location and staff.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Easter weekend
    • Apartment with Balcony

If I had to choose something I would say the size of the room was small and it would have been good if there was some furniture on the balcony to sit outside

Closeness to the centre and one of the most comfortable beds and I've ever slept in

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Staff were lovely, room and bed were great check-in times too late check-out times too early.
    • Smart Studio

Shower was really tiny, the folding door opened inwards so was a tight squeeze n hard to get out, no english breakfast or hot food, when we booked it stated bed and breakfast but only croissants and fruit offered which we dont like so we went out for an english breakfast, very disappointed for the price that we paid bookin.com should have clearly stated what the breakfast consisted of as you are lead to believe it is a typical hot breakfast like most establishments, we were not impressed.

Liked all the staff,George was very welcoming and friendly when we arrived and they couldnt do enough for you the bed was very comfortable too.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

If you value sleep, don’t book here!
    • Smart Studio

The unruly, noisy group on my floor. Uncontained by staff, shouting & running up & down the corridors until 3.30am. Banging on doors. I didn’t complain to reception as someone else already had at 2am, to no avail. I had to confront them myself at 3am. Spoke to reception in the morning, he just shrugged & told me to take it up with management (who weren’t available). It wasn’t even a weekend night!!

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

The accommodation was excellent with generous size bed and a...
    • Smart Studio

There is nothing we didn't like.

The accommodation was excellent with generous size bed and a seperate room with a couple of sofas and a mini kitchen. Bathroom was very clean. We would be very happy to spend more time at this hotel.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

ideal central location
    • Apartment with Balcony

lovely greeting from very pleasant person on reception think he was called Will ,informative told us about nearby places of interest excellent ! Breakfast added bonus lovely fresh croissants

• Reviewed: March 14, 2018

A very enjoyable comfy stay.

Everything was fine,

The staff are superb, friendly and helpful. The rooms have everything you are likely to need for a stay. The showers are really good as well. You can get complimentary hot drinks from a machine in reception around the clock. Breakfast is juice, hot drinks, fruit and pastries.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

I will be advising people against stopping here - poor value for money!
    • Smart Studio

Room smelt like ready meals - I would have through a window would be opened and fresh air brought into the room! I didn't have any hot water in the morning - couldn't have a shower so all I basically paid for that night was a bed!!!

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Loved it!
    • Smart Studio

Overnight parking in Q car park cost £23!

Really well equipped, clean and comfy. Staff really friendly & helpful. Amazing Thai restaurant practically next door

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Fantastic space and location
    • Two Bedroom Apartment

No bathtub. I don't mind but one of my friends said she would have enjoyed one (without getting annoyed but I decided to point it out).

We had a two bedroom apartment. It was amazing, with plenty of space for four adults, all sleeping in beds (one double and one bunk). The living area is large and comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped. The shower is powerful and very relaxing. The location is fantastic. Within 5 minutes, you can walk to the train station, the Trinity shopping centre or a huge number of bars and restaurants. The complimentary breakfast on the go is a nice touch. The pastries were delicious, choice of coffes and teas was varied and fruit as well.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Really enjoyed our stay, would definitely recommend it!
    • Smart Studio

I like the fact they welcomed you as soon as you walk in the door, they always have someone there 24hours makes your feel more comfortable! And love the fact they upgraded our room as they took note is was my birthday!

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

Very disappointed, shall not be using Roomzzz again.
    • Apartment with Balcony

-No hot water due to an issue with the boiler, forced to shower in ice cold water. -Safe not working properly (‘Error’ on screen) -Strong smell of Indian food in room, was also the case in one of my colleagues rooms. -Electricity mains above bed buzzing constantly. -Locked out of my room on 2nd day as Hotel’s booking system thought I was only booked for one night. -Difficulty operating room lights, multiple switches in different locations not necessarily where expected. Neither myself or any of my colleagues staying in Roomzzz were asked how our stay was when checking out. As a corporate customer I expected better.

The location was central.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Brilliant, Very clean and comfortable.
    • Apartment with Balcony

Having to go down stairs for a smoke even though they was a balcony.

What a lovely place to stay. We really enjoyed ourselves. Was very clean and comfortable. Would stay here again.

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

Friendly staff
    • Smart Studio

Shame about the late check in (3pm) and as a lotal Roomz customer I was hoping this would be waivered as I was there at 1 and the room was ready for me anyway.... disappointing.

Friendly staff We got an upgrade which is always a lovely perk. Car parking facility over the road is handy.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Had the perfect NYE here
    • Apartment with Balcony

The hotel doesn't accept cash payments upon arrival, would have been better if we had been warned of this prior to our stay

Really friendly staff, and a lovely room. Very close to local nightlife scene, and plenty of restaurants, made for a lovely New Year's.

• Reviewed: January 3, 2018

A very comfortable stay and suited our trip to visit family in hospital very well.
    • Smart Studio

Not really much choice for breakfast, only croissants and small Danishes and a little fruit. Sachets of weetabix, porridge, muesli etc would have been nice. Maybe they were there but not very obvious if they were.

Loved the kitchenette and the fact we could make snacks and drinks as we pleased. Bed was very comfortable. Lovely shower.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

A very pleasant stay, the staff were very accommodating, would recommend this establishment to all
    • Smart Studio

Poor variety of breakfast, just fruit ,croissants and orange juice, unfortunately you had to pay for cereals and milk (but there was a supermarket around the corner from where we stayed) if you wanted anything moor

The room was very clean and had everything you could dream off, home from home. Washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, electric hob, plates, cups, glasses, pans, fridge, tv and sofa and chair.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

The apartments are based centrally which is ideal if your...
    • Apartment with Balcony

When we first arrived I tried to pay with cash, these apartments do not accept cash for anything everything has to be paid by card, this was a little disappointing as I was not told previous to getting to the apartments. I paid £300 for two nights for two people this is quite a dare price to say the least. The bathrooms didn't have baths, and we had to pay an extra £30 to have a balcony.

The apartments are based centrally which is ideal if your going for the night life there are shops and restaurants very close by to, the staff very helpful when I misplaced my key and issued another free of charge. The rooms are clean are of a decent size with it being a studio room you can't really expect a great deal of size with everything being in one room.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

Stayed over after a works night out. From start to finish I was impressed
    • Smart Studio

Excellent service. Very friendly staff. Early check in was great and they gave me a fantastic room with 2 bedrooms, large lounge and kitchen. Room 308

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

In general an OK stay but overall quite a lot of snags.
    • Smart Studio

The room didn't have details of the number to call to get through to Reception on any of the literature. The hot water didn't switch on one morning - it took several hours to get to the root of the problem which was to turn another dial in the shower to activate the hot water. This isn't explained anywhere in the literature either. Breakfast could have been more varied with more liquids provided. Utensils kept being taken away after use rather than cleaned and returned - would have been good to keep certain items such as sharp knives which were used almost daily (and kept disappearing on the daily, also!)

The pastries were delicious.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Great place, but overrpriced
    • Smart Studio

The breakfast was not very good. not much of a selection and also the shower was not very warm.

Hotel staff were helpful and the location was very good in the centre of Leeds, a two minute walk from the station. The room was very spacious

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

It was ok, great location
    • Apartment with Balcony

No toilet roll given for 2nd day and night. Uneven floors and just be abit tired looking. Also paid well over the odds using a comparison site.

The view from the balcony and comfort of the bed.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

Great find. Only quibble is that they should check before assuming a disabled friendly room is ok.
    • Smart Studio

I was put in a disabled room (which i was never told about), and as such the bathroom was a wet room with a very low shower curtain which took up most of the room, so i kept banging my head when going to the sink,

Very helpful and friendly staff 24 hour mini shop at reception was great spacious room

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Staff extremely polite, very informative and engaging.
    • Smart Studio

Due to work commitments we arrived quite early and had to leave the bags in a room (which is fine) but it would have been a bit better if the room was ready when we arrived. This will NOT stop us staying with you again.

smell of coffee was amazing as we entered the building and didn't disappoint me when i drank it. Croissants were lovely in the morning, light and fluffy!

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Perfect location!!!!
    • Smart Studio

Can not fault this place at all. Perfect location if traveling by train coming in to Leeds and perfectly place for the restaurants, night life and shopping. From the extra pleasant and helpful staff to book us in and surprise upgrade to the complimentary breakfast this place absolutely made our weekend. Can’t wait to visit again!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Great location clean and comfortable
    • Apartment with Balcony

Had to ask for another set of towels on second night. Too hot at night couldn't work out how to turn it down. Too hot even on off.

Good location friendly staff

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Excellent place to stay for shopping or nights out in Leeds
    • Two Bedroom Apartment

The shower head did not fit the holder so had to shower while holding the shower. No bedside locker in the second bedroom

Grab and go breakfast. Complimentary fresh milk. Complimentary 24h hot drinks of good quality in reception. Location is excellent, less than 5 mins from centre town

• Reviewed: November 20, 2017

• Apartment with Balcony

The breakfast wasn't excellent however I was aware it was only grab and go I feel there should have been a few more options such as bars and other light snacks rather than fruit and quausaints

Great facilities , close to the centre , bubbly staff and clean and fresh!

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

An excellent apartment in great city centre location
    • Smart Studio

No oven in the kitchen area

The reception staff in particular Ben was so friendly and welcoming he gave me lots of area info and hotel info. After a long day he was very welcoming.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Fantastic place shame about the bed
    • Smart Studio

The bed was rather uncomfortable and lead to two less than perfect nights sleep

The layout and size were great and the location couldn't be faulted

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

The family enjoyed their stay and we'd like to come back again.
    • Two Bedroom Apartment

Everything was good. The shower was a little bit hot for my children but it might have been me not being able to control it properly.

The beds were comfortable and the flat was clean. Very good location.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

OK. Would go back!
    • Smart Studio

Not my favourite front desk area/staff. Poor English. Lacked homely feel. Rated facilities low because there were none to speak of... other than a cupboard with cereal packets in the foyer.. But booking an apartment is obviously different to the feel of a hotel... Lighting very poor!! However, I would go back if price matched my budget.

Great bed. Great Shower (good water pressure). Nice decor. Central location. The fridge. The option to cook (we didn't). I would go back, if the price was right for the night in question.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Great thankyou, the staff were fab
    • Smart Studio

Very warm and couldn’t figure out the controls, no instructions

We had a free upgrade much appreciated to a 1 bedroom apartment, we didn’t get chance to really use it as went straight out and only stayed 1 night but it was very modern, full kitchen, lounge, bedroom and bathroom. Would have been a good base to explore if staying longer

• Reviewed: October 16, 2017

100% would recommend and would not stay anywhere else!
    • Apartment with Balcony

The room was so nice, very clean! Bed was confortable and in the room came equipped with a washing machine very useful! Also amazing how you get 50% off parking if you use the carpark nearby!

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

Lovely, but would bring earplugs next time.
    • Smart Studio

It was extremely noisy (ambulances, shouting crowds) - bring earplugs if you're an early nighter. Someone also set off the fire alarm 4 times from burned food. The receptionist informed us what went on when we asked, but something to bear in mind with all kitchen-included stays I think.

Lovely, spacious and clean, James at the front was extremely good and has been the best front-service staff I've ever encountered in any hotel. We got a room upgrade which was lush. Heated bathrooms and pastries are a plus.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

Great place & location
    • Apartment with Balcony

Little difficult to find as signage for zzz literally blended in with surroundings. Also Requested twin but got double and couldn't change.

Facilities in Reception were spot on and staff very polite and cater for your every need. Location great for the city

• Reviewed: September 19, 2017

Great value, big apartment
    • Smart Studio

Some of the decoration, tables, etc... started to show some cracks, but not big issues. Shower cabin was a little small. Overall, my experience was very good and I will come back again to this hotel if I come to Leeds.

Even though the hotel is placed in the eye of the storm of party in Leeds, my room was facing an quiet inner courtyard and I got perfect rest. The room is like a small apartment with kitchen, etc... you got everything you could need and the room is great sized.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

an excellent place to stay in order to explore Leeds and sample the bars and resteraunts
    • Smart Studio

no negatives breakfast was excellent already recommended to friends and family great location easy secure parking friendly reception staff great ambassador for the apartment hotel well done to all

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

Cheap and Cheerful
    • Smart Studio

I think because it was one of the cheaper places to stay in leeds on a weekend, lots of groups of young people were staying there for a leeds night out. It was very close to the bars so convenient for them. I think it would be a good place for the week days as the groups of binge drinkers were pretty loud before they went out and when they got home, although soon passed out.

It was a simple room but it was very functional, we had paid treble the price the nights before we stayed here for an apartment and to be honest, we enjoyed Roomz more. I think because it was so reasonable! Bed was huge and comfy and the kitchen was functional with plenty of space. Breakfast was so cute with the little paper bags, the hotel was full of drunken people as it was a Saturday night so I got up early Sunday and went down stairs and got the best of the pastries before they all woke up!

• Reviewed: August 21, 2017

• Smart Studio

There was Nothing we didn't like

Came in a large, mixed age group of ladies. We always stay here as we are made so welcome. It's Central, good value and the staff are lovely.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Perfect location perfect accommodation and perfect staff
    • Smart Studio

There was nothing I didn't like

The whole experience was pleasant and stress free the staff were second to none particularly the young gentlemen on reception

Excellent city centre location
    • Smart Studio

The mattress was a little too soft for me, but didn't stop me having a good nights sleep

The studio was very roomy with good facilities right in the city centre. Will definitely go back

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

Really great value apartment right in the city

I liked everything

The bed was comfy and we got a free upgrade. Loved having cooking facilities in the apartment so that we could make snacks and breakfast in the morning. Despite a festival happening outside the apartment, we could barely hear a thing!

A Chilled Time at Roomzz
    • Smart Studio

Nothing...maybe the air con which gave me a bit of a sore throat was the only downer.

I liked the position of the hotel...really close to the gay pubs etc for Pride weekend. It was like our own private apartment with a lounge area, a kitchen with smeg appliances, a dishwasher and great toiletries and tea,/coffee sachets, as well as lovely free drinks from the downstairs rijo machine.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

Overall happy with the stay, very comfortable.
    • Smart Studio

Some of the furnishing were slightly ragged around the bottoms from damage during cleaning, which was a shame. Also, the doors seemed to stick and made a bit of a racket!

Good location, comfortable overall and handy to have a kitchen so you don't need to eat out. I'm pleased that I managed to book this property at a special rate as I wouldn't want to pay full rate.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Usually love it here but staff need to be quieter when outside rooms
    • Smart Studio

Really noisy outside room cleaner kept in banging doors and this went on for hours during afternoon when we wanted to rest in room. There must have been an issue in room opposite us as management were in and out of room making lot of noise. Spoiled our relax.

Upgraded to balcony room Breakfast options Helpful friendly staff Handy location Discount for car park

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

definitely recommend
    • Smart Studio

great location, based within the city centre, two minute walk from the train station. the apartment is located within the heart of leeds, surrounded by a wide range of restaurants, shops and bars. staff were very helpful

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

Great location near the train station with big comfy bed!
    • Smart Studio

There was only 1 bath towel and would have like another bath towel!

Very comfy bed, excellent kitchen facilities in our room which we did not need to use! Lovely croissants and coffee/tea, great location and would stay there again !

• Reviewed: July 21, 2017

Great space great location and great price
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bins were collected at 4am Sunday morning which woke us up

The room was spacious with two sofas and dining area and separate bedroom .Staff were pleasant and helpful and grab and go breakfast by convenient.Everything on our doorstep