Reviews of Sara Hotel 2 stars

15 Eardley Crescent, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 9JS, United Kingdom

#123 of 356 B&Bs and Inns in London

Based on 591 B&B reviews

The bed was comfortable rooms are extremely small, sink is...

Breakfast is not worth it at all. Very basic food and fried eggs are cooked in the microwave. They can even remove the eggs and offer croissants and pain au raisins.

The bed was comfortable rooms are extremely small, sink is in the room not in the bathroom, Bathroom was clean and I was extremely happy with that.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Bad beginning to a wonderful stay

The room we were given had a shower that had a garden hose literally attached to it. We asked to change the room as we could not have a decent shower in this room and the lady at the desk was more than willing to help us.

The lady at the front desk, an Italian woman, i forget her name,maybe Eleonora, she was so friendly and helpful. Any issue we had she helped us fix! She was very knowlegeable about the area.

Okay stay- good for a short/simple visit.

The bathroom was so small that you couldn't close the door properly because your knees would bang the against the door when sitting down. The shower didn't always produce hot water- sometimes you had to keep it running for a while until it warmed up. Additionally, the internet connection was not great- especially at night time where it would completely cut out. Lastly, although housekeeping was lovely, the person knocks on your bedroom door every morning to come in to clean. The hotel provided no "do not disturb" signs as an option so we had to yell out to the cleaner in the morning if we didn't want them to come in. The walls are quite thin so you can hear everything going on in other rooms close to you.

The staff were very lovely. Super kind, helpful and very welcoming! They were readily able to answer questions and to give advice when needed. The location was fantastic- it was really close to a lot of tourist attractions. The room was clean and housekeeping is very diligent, cleaning the room and giving you new towels every night.

Welcome to the Dungeon

Dingy, Dark, Damp smelling basement room. No one on reception for ages. No tea or coffee though had kettle. Asked for tea and coffee. Still got none! Poor breakfast, warm milk on cornflakes, cold tea, microwaved fried egg - I kid you not - try it. It’s horrible. I’ll try somewhere else next time.

Location was good for the tube. Price wasn’t too bad for London.

The property is well located, just a few steps away from...

The first night I stayed there, there was clearly some kind of (fairly dodgy, it seemed) party going on in the room next to mine, from 3:30am to 7:30am. We called reception 3 times to try to solve the issue, but nothing happened. It was clear that there were way more people in the room than the people who booked it, and more kept on coming and going from the room: the main entrance to the hotel was open all night long and the receptionist either did not pay attention to these people coming in, or worse, knew about the party and didn’t care. It’s a shame because, as I said before, the hotel is nice and well located, but I for sure will not be staying there again, and wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else.

The property is well located, just a few steps away from Earl’s Court station. The room was small but clean and modern.

good

broken door knob and single bed placed close to a window,would of been better if there was more range of breakfast choices.

The staff were very welcoming and nice, Area lovely and close to transportation! The room was clean and tidy.

We will unfortunately not be returning.

We were very disappointed. Inadequate clothes storage facilities. Room was very small. The breakfast was very poor in so much that we were given two slices of toast each and two fried eggs presented on one little plate between the two of us. A little extra though could make such a difference.

We liked the location. The staff were pleasant. The bathroom was very nice.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Value for money in earls court !

Breakfast choice not good, microwave fried egg cornflakes roast and coffee for £5, shower room extremely small and bath sink in bedroom, had problems with opening room 7 twice even reception person had issues with master key, breakfast room in reception area - very odd

Comfy bed and double room large

Problems experienced with the room we got as we arrived...

Bathroom very small.

Problems experienced with the room we got as we arrived (door non closing, tv-set not properly working) but the staff (Antonella) was very prompt and effective to fix the problem by assigning us another room. The hotel position (very close to two tube stations, nice area, plenty of places for eating) is the definite plus of this hotel.

Staff at the hotel were amazing and very helpful /...

I was in room 4 and the bed was not very comfortable at all which was disappointing, my recommendation to hotel buy a memory foam topper from Argos £145, if you not going to use good mattresses :)

Staff at the hotel were amazing and very helpful / location was great

The Tiny Room ruined a great experience.

We were given “Room 1” which was down in the basement (Dungeons) The room was far too small, Tiny Shower, and quite noisy. We did see other rooms that were a lot better.

Friendly Staff. Great Location to Public Transport, Pubs and Restaurants.

A clean place, ok for a short stay
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Check in was a bit of a problem as around lunchtime whene I arrived at the hotel, there was nobody at the reception and already other guest waiting there. There was a sign "I am back in 5 minutes"..nobody came back - after 30 minutes we found a lady in the upper floors and she could check in the new guests.

I just needed a cheap small place for one night in the earls Court afrea, so for my purposes it was just perfect. A small room with a mini wash basin, the bathroom was upstairs and I was not sure, if it was only for me.... The stuff is very nice, I stayed just this one night, for the price it was ok, I did not have breakfast there.

Overall location was perfect for what I needed so willl stay here again. Clean room and bed.

Room very small but fine if you are just on business for short stay. Basic breakfast of cornflakes and toast but was only £5 more!

Welcoming and friendly staff, great location within walking distance of conference centre. Clean room, great shower, comfortable bed.

Fantasic service from the italian woman in the reception.

Toilet and shower in one room, sink to wash in another room. Very unplanned rooms. But for those who just need a place to sleep its ok You hear everything outside the room, its annoying to hear the staff prepare the day at 0500...

Fantasic service from the italian woman in the reception. Good location and 100 m to the tube. Its worn but clean hotel, its a 2 star only, but a good serviced 2 star.

summing up the hotel was worth the money. Very close to the metro station and the centre of London.

The room was very clean, the bathroom pleasant and also clean

I like mostly the locastion, friendly atmosphere, good breakfast. Extremely friendful young rceptionist and very sympathetic manager

The staff is very helpful and the location is excellent.

Luggage storage after check-out is charged a fee of £2.

The staff is very helpful and the location is excellent. My room was clean and breakfast was OK.

Very good location.

We have wanted to cancel but manager did not accept it eventough booking contacted them for request. toilet and shower were unbelievably small. breakfast was not worth the price.

Very good location. Staff beside the manager of hotel

An English gem called Sara Hotel
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Nothing to complain about.

This place is a gem. Lovely place with warm, friendly and helpful staff. Saeed made me feel welcome from the word go. He has a pleasant disposition and is very approachable. Antonella was absolutely fantastic. I enjoyed chatting to her. It was like leaving two good friends behind.

Always the best solution.

The hotel has a great cost/quality ratio and the staff is warmly welcoming. I am a returning customer and Sara Hotel never lets me down. Of course it is not a five star hotel, but I have slept in similar hotels for a very higher price. Sara Hotel it's comfortable, clean, cost-effective and in a great position, being served by both the Piccadilly and the Circle/District lines.

Was ok for me for the weekend but wouldn’t of taken my wife for a weekend away

Room and bathroom could have been a bit bigger (really needed to be a single bed in that room) and ( could have washed feet in shower while on toilet)

It was in a good location for me , it was clean and in a good price range for what I needed

Clean and fairly comfortable although basic. Did the job.

Kettle & cup provided in room, but no tea or coffee. Ensuite rather cramped. Breakfast provision in reception area. Didn’t appear to be that many guests staying, yet assigned a 3rd floor room when lift was out of order.

Clean, warm, reasonably quiet, comfortable bed

I like only one receptionist I am not sure the name but it...

I dont like room and bathroom. bathroom is so cold, also there is nothing inside in the bathroom so that you cant put anywhere your items such as soap, toothbrush or everthing.in the midnight they close the heater so you can be sick freezing cold weather like my trip’s time.Breakfast is nothing, I paid but just first day I tried.Just location is good, other things you can stay such as a hostel.

I like only one receptionist I am not sure the name but it is name is Sira from Azarbeijan.

Very handy location for the Tube into central London and also to Heathrow Airport

I liked the location (very near to Earl's Court Tube station - handy for Heathrow Airport), the cleanliness and the fact that my single room was spacious.

I liked that it was close to ibis hotel that I was doing my...

I didn't like that it had a kettle and cups but no tea bags or coffee in room. Also it was very dusty

I liked that it was close to ibis hotel that I was doing my course in and that it was near the earls court station. Plus bed was compfy

medioca
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

The fact that he said that he didn't have an iron when I requested one. Then saw one on the chair when I checked out. Then he started talking to his old room mate when he was in the middle of talking to me. Then he told me to ask people on the streets for an iron. So overall receptionist wasn't very helpful.

Noisey
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

I didn’t knew that I rented a bedroom without a bathroom Thats my fault because probably I missed that in the room description. But the thing What really annoyed me was the fact that the kitchen was Next to my room and the people Who prepared breakfast at 5.30-6.00 AM were really noisey. You heard the cutlery hit the plates and loads of other noises. The Walls and door of the room are simply too thin, it was like they stood in my room instead of the kitchen. I really think that you cant rent out the room Where I stayed in to be honest, too noisey! Therefore I wouldnt recommend to rent the 1 person bedroom.

The Arrival was fine, Friendly gentlemen behind the reception.

Cozy, good offer for its price, wonderful location, terrible wifi.

Wifi connection was terrible.

The location is absolutely brilliant if you want to travel to central London. While the accommodation wasn't too modern and the bathroom rather small, it was overall great for the price. The staff was very polite and friendly. Breakfast was alright; it will fill you up (two toasts, coffee, fried egg, strawberry yogurt, orange juice, and two varieties of cereal). If you are in need of Free Wifi, don't count on the one offered since the websites never loaded for us. (We stayed on the top floor).

I strongly recommend this little, clean and organized place
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

I liked the teceptionist behavior and how helpful they were esp the gentleman from Croatia 🇭🇷. He is so caring, helpful and kind. He easily upgraded my room and made sure I had eveeything!

A good budget hotel in a convenient location.

I would have liked a safe in the room and a bit more hanging space.

Hotel is conveniently located near Earls Court underground which is on a direct route to Heathrow. Good breakfast. Clean room. The manager Saeed was helpful and friendly. Good value for money

Excellent location.

Too cold. Heat too low and shuts down later during night so freezing in the morning. No hot water for hand basin. No heat in bathroom. Caught cold and headache during stay.

Excellent location. Good staff. Clean. Good space in room.

Very good value for money, highly recommended for all travelers!

Excellent location (exactly between two subway stations: Earl' s Court and West Brompton), staff exceptionally polite and helpful, room very clean, superb heating, quiet.

I got good value for what I paid.

The toilet cistern had a small leak which wet the bedroom carpet. I reported it on my departure and it was noted by reception

I got good value for what I paid...clean room, spacious and private. Hotel wasn't noisy. I would not hesitate to come back

The room was big enough and airy.

The sink is almost blocked, water does not flow down easily.

The room was big enough and airy. Also convenient to get to from the station. The staff are polite and patient.

Very clean and comfortable boutique hotel in a good location

Hard to put my finger on what wasn't quite what I'd expected. Maybe it was booking a single room but being given a family room - I don't like sleeping in a room with two empty beds. To be frank, it was a very small room for three beds and with a small bathroom would be challenging for a family of four! Great that breakfast is included and the breakfast was adequate but disappointing. Just a few extra touches could add hospitality. For example, it's lovely to have a kettle and cups in the room but no complimentary tea bags or coffee so a bit pointless. No small shampoos which is sort of basic in most hotels. And perhaps offer brown toast as an option, maybe a muesli as well as plain cornflakes, and a bowl of fresh fruit rather than just bananas that were a bit brown on my second morning. Brewed coffee instead of instant.Small touches that would add a more hospitable feel to a really nice little hotel.

Compared with other boutique B&B's in London, Sara Hotel is a nicely decorated and superbly maintained small hotel. Walls seem freshly painted, furniture is in good condition and the place is spotless. Comfortable bed. Hot shower. Good location very close to Earls Court Station. The staff are all pleasant.

Okay, great location

Toilet room too small, shower door didn't open all the way (not suitable if you 35 weeks pregnant woman or 6ft 4 man) breakfast basic and shouldn't be described as Continental.

Location, next to underground, staff friendly and welcoming.

Small single bedroom - near kitchen so I was woken at 5.15 am by staff preparing breakfast
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

No ensuite - had to use staff bathroom on a different floor. Bedroom was beside the kitchen and I was worken up at 5.15 am by staff starting to prepare breakfast. Window only had one curtain which didn't fully cover the window opening. With the curtain closed light came in at each side and it also meant the room didn't feel completely private. Immediately behind the hotel is a very large construction site so some noise could be heard from this.

Very convenient for West Brompton tube station. Local Tesco is just a couple of minutes away.

adequate, don't believe I'd go back, although the location was good

see above - the dining area

Management was very helpful. Help in the dining area was disaster - and the offerings were slim. Could have used eggs, better bread, choice of teas, hot water to add to the coffee.

Frustrating. I use wi-fi for business purposes in hotels, the wi-fi in the Sara was poor

the Wi-Fi didn't work for more than a couple of minutes at a time. I ended up buying broadband from BT.

It was clean, the bed was very comfortable. Could have done with some firmer pillows.

Great value, Great little hotel and Great people.

There was nothing I did not like. No complaints.

The management and staff were lovely lovely people, so kind, welcoming and helpful. Bed very comfortable and everything spotlessly clean, hot water at all times, clean towels every day. No complaints, As a woman travelling alone I felt very secure both at the hotel and in the area. A big thank you to everyone for making my stay at Sara Hotel so very very pleasant and enjoyable.

Good stay

If you find impolite and noisy neighbours it can be quite disturbing as walls are not much isolated.

Good position and friendly staff. The room was very simple and quite small however the cleanliness was good. Would recommend if you look for an informal place.

Great location, very clean and comfortable.

The lift is really tiny and a bit claustrophobic but still better than lugging a case up the stairs.

The staff were quite helpful - Yolanda was lovely and always had a smile. Breakfast was basic but plenty of it. The room was little but very very clean. Ditto the bathroom. The hotel is in a great location - very close to the tube and the street is well lit for a woman travelling alone.

Great location, clean and friendly
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

The lift is a little scary - tiny and only just fits one person with a suitcase.

Location was excellent a 5-7 minute walk from earls court tube station. Room was tiny but okay for one person. It was VERY CLEAN!!! Staff were good.

You book for the prime Location & friendly helpful Staff

The breakfast needs to have a bit more variety, for instance to add some protein such as boiled eggs and cheese. The bed is alright, not too fancy but again it's a boutique hotel. The bathroom is too small, but who cares no one stays at the room for long.

Location is great as its quite and its a walking distance to Earl Court with plenty of restaurants and cafes as well as Tesco is near by. The staff are very friendly and helpful, it's more like family dealing with each other not staff with customers. They even take the time to guide us around and recommend places and so on.

Cramped bathroom

This time (I have stayed in this hotel before) we got a tiny room with such a small bathroom that it was difficult to access the toilet since the door slammed in ones knees. Also there is no AC. Fire extinguishers was used as door clamps.

The staff is friendly and the location is good.

Very basic and overpriced hotel. Room was in basement and very dingy. We asked to leave our bags at the hotel after checking out but they said they would charge for this! Really would not recommend staying here- the ibis around the corner is a similar standard and much cheaper.

Good value lodging in Kensington/ Chelsea

Hallways, elevator, room, bathroom all small. But reasonable cost given excellent location.

Plain but clean reasonable accommodations in a beautiful, expensive corner of London (Kensington/ Chelsea). Tiny but adequate bathroom. Smallish queen-size bed, but comfortable. Elected to have breakfast offsite...good choices within 10 minute walk. Also, very convenient to Underground station... about 5-7 minute walk.

Our flight was cancelled and the location is very convenient.

Our flight was cancelled and the location is very convenient. I need to check out very early in the morning and the staff got up really early and was very nice. The room is good too.

Good hotel for a few nights stay.

The room needs a fridge. It's a bit annoying spending £2 for a bottle of water and then not having a fridge to store it in the room. Being on the top floor meant the wifi was poor and I ran out of data this needs to be improved as I had to purchase more from my mobile network.

The room was very clean and the staff were super friendly and helpful. They helped find Stamford bridge and were all the restaurants where in that area. They were always happy to help.

Sadly disappointing
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Room was too small. Hand written Fire instructions positioned on the rear of the entrance door were illegible. Key card did not worked, neither did the spare card and only after ten or more attempts did the Master key card allow me to enter the room. I had visions that I would be unable to get back into the room to sleep, dress etc. The fact that there was no en suite ( I was aware of this at the time of booking), because I was unable to use the key card, I could not take an evening/morning shower nor use the toilet facilities. Never again I fear!!!

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Perfect if staying for the football
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

2 minutes walk from west Brompton station. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was perfect for what I needed. Price was good for London. Bathroom and room was very clean. Definitely stay again.

Disappointing in so many ways
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Knowing that I had use of bath outside my single room was ok, had it been the kitchen next door. However, I had to walk past reception in my pjs and up a big flight of stairs to the bathroom. Then the shower was boiling hot and tried to add some cold and then it went COLD. No tea/coffee making provisions in room. No tissues but a toilet roll. The curtain in the room did not fill the window. It was cold but radiator was off and stone cold. I had to drag a blanket out of cupboard to go over quilt to stay warm. The seats in the reception/dining area were dirty fabric. The biggest bug bear was being WOKEN UP at 5.30am with load cluttering in the kitchen which was to the left as I came out of my door (no 5) and they might aswell have been in my room. The bathroom upstairs was over my room and every time a staff member or the other guest who had to use the room used the toilet it was so noisy. I didn't get any sleep past 5.30am!!!! I won't stay there again.

Toast and jam was ok with black tea an glass of orange juice. No alternative to cows milk on offer, as I am lactose intolerant, hence black tea The bed was comfortable.

Highly recommended

I really enjoyed my stay in Sara Hotel. The staff are very nice, esp. Mr Said who was very welcoming and friendly. I liked the design of the hotel; it felt like home. The room and bathroom are clean. It it is located in a quiet residential area, and it is only 2 min walk from Earl's Court underground station. Not to mention that is good value of money. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Cosy and cheap - would recommend

The bathroom in my room was really tiny (bigger person wouldn't be able to fit in there) and the door didn't close, which was quite uncomfortable.

The staff was really friendly and helpful, the location is perfect - near bus and tube stations, in a quite street in Chelsea. The breakfast was simple but really good and nicely served.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

It was a good experience but not excellent !!

Breakfast items were very limited and was against payment !! Interrupted wifi service at third floor.

Night staff were very helpful. Location of the hotel was very good.

A very cold stay here in April 2017

I stayed here in the last week of April 2017 and London was unusually cold and windy for the time of year. However, the heating at this guest house only came on between 20:00-22:00 the rest of time it was absolutely freezing. This was made worse by the windows which had large gaps around them and did not shut properly. Using the shower in the morning was difficult if other people were using the hot water. Being on the top floor meant that for long periods there was little of no hot water (I literally mean no water). It was difficult to shut the toilet/en-suit door as the toilet was located very close to it. The breakfast was miserly. There was also a charge £2 to leave my luggage there after I had checked out. Normally this service is free in other hotels/guest houses/B&Bs around this area. Overall not value for money three nights cost £305.

location Staff were friendly and overall the establishment was clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

We don't need luxury;

No items come to my mind.

We don't need luxury; what we needed was there, was working, allright and sufficient. We were glad with the helpful attitude of owners and desk personal. The bed was good en was cleaned every day. We felt save in this accommodation. There was no traffic noise from the street in the front while we had a room with window on that street. So; no complaints !

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Convenient, reasonably comfortable, but don't bother with "breakfast"

The bathroom was tiny - so small that the wash basin was actually in the bedroom, and there was not enough room in the bathroom to dry oneself after showering. The single bed was comfortable, but the double bed was a bit lumpy. Worst of all, the heating was not on (on a wet, chilly day in April), and I had to keep my shirt and socks on when I went to bed, to keep warm. The so-called "continental" breakfast was just cereal, fruit, yogurt and tea or coffee. No croissants, no pains aux raisins, no bread, no cheese or cold meats. I didn't expect much for five pounds, but I did expect at least a croissant. When I declined to have breakfast, the member of staff seemed very offended, and when I checked out a few minutes later she still acted in an unfriendly manner - very different from the pleasant, welcoming member of staff who checked me in the previous day.

Friendly and helpful welcome. A nice, quiet street even though just two or three minutes' walk from Underground and Overground stations and bus stops. A generous supply of soap in the bathroom, and a decent sized shower. A very good price for a decent room in that area of London.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Nice, easy to reach and quiet
    • Family Room

A little bit more space between the beds would have been helpfull, but that is not a big inconvenience.

We just returned from a 2- nights stay at Sara hotel. Beds are very good, family/room just big enough but everything was available. happy to have our own toilet and bathroom. Very friendly staff and helpfull!

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Excellent for short stay

Very little. The bathrooms are small, but at this price they are like that everywhere in London so no complaints there. Not had the breakfast, so can't comment on that.

I stay over a fair bit in London for my work in nearby Shepherd's Bush. There are a lot of hotels there too in the same price bracket, but they are not good as Sara Hotel. Its clean, quiet and the beds are comfortable. For the money, it's one of the best I've found, and it says a lot that I prefer to travel a bit that book into one closer. Their single rooms are better sized than many others I've stayed in. Also need to mention the customer service is fantastic. Stayed a few times and in particular Khalil is very helpful. A couple of times I was offered an upgrade to a larger room (triple one time) at no extra cost. Its just another reason why I go back to this one.

There was so much noise from other rooms that I couldn't...

There was so much noise from other rooms that I couldn't sleep at night. Wifi was not working and breakfast quality was very poor. Probably will not stay there again.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

Clean, comfortable and very helpful staff.

There was smell coming from the room I was staying in.

Clean, comfortable and very helpful staff. Big thanks to Khalil & Samuel who were both friendly and very helpful.

Clean, quiet, handy for rail and underground

Toilet a bit poky- might be awkward for someone of a larger size. Given a kettle and cup but no tea/coffee and had to go ask for a spoon. Towel could have been bigger. No toiletries. Door handle came off! Walls thin but no major noise except TV next door. Not bad for the money for London rates.

Short walk from Earl's Court and West Brompton stations. On a quiet picturesque road, so low noise from traffic. Basic, but clean and bed was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Cheap breakfast is exactly what you might expect

breakfast is only a pound a day and it consists of warm Tesco yogurt, bananas, instant coffee and tea, and toast with jelly. One of the mornings our toast came with mold and I had trouble stomaching the breakfast from there. For one pound, it's a good amount of food, but I worry about the food safety of warm milk, yogurt, and moldy bread. Might be better off going to a coffee shop, but you are in the middle of kensington which can be pricey. It is also only served from 7:30 to 9 and the room is very small (have to share tables with other guests) and the chairs are absolutely filthy. Could use with some updating of that room. Other than breakfast, it was a fantastic stay!

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Location is good: close to undergound stations, shops,...
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Room was on ground floor. At least half of the rooms are on ground floor (and some below entrance level). Kitchen was right next to my room, I could hear everything from there, including the cook (the lady preparing breakfast) chatting continuously from around 6.30 to 8.00 in the morning.

Location is good: close to undergound stations, shops, restaurants.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Superb welcome!!!
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Upon a rather early arrival I was made to feel extremely welcome by the lovely Sa'id, who immediately upgraded my room to an en-suite. I have stayed and continue to stay in numerous smaller and cheaper end hotels around London for work, and it is always so heartening to get such a welcome. Merci Sa'id and most likely see you soon. Joseph Rye-Joe Demarco

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Decent...just about.
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

Heating was uneven, during the day it was over heated and after 10pm it was turned off. It should be the other way around when the guests are in the room. Also bathroom and toilet is a shared one. it is not described properly in the details. If you get the room right under the bathroom you will be disturbed.

Very Friendly and helpful staff, very clean bathroom.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

The breakfast is very basic and could be improved. Although we had a kettle in the room, there wasn't any teabags or coffee suplied which would have been nice.

This hotel is situated very close to Earls Court making it easy to get into and around London. The staff are friendly and helpful if you have any queries. This is a very good option if you are on a tight budget.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

great location

Wi-fi a little bit slow, we had to pay to store luggage after check out

Great location close to Earl's Court and West Brompton, room and bathroom were clean, 24hr reception

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Staff makes the hotel!

WIFI was not the best, breakfast very basic. Single room was small but that did not bother me much. The shower takes a while to heat up and the rooms are a little noisy.

Great staff. Khalil deserves to be mentioned, very accommodating and friendly guy. The location of the hotel is good, single room and bathroom were clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

My next stay will be in Sara hotel

I booked the hotel after i read the reviews and I liked the name of the hotel ( ☺ superstitious) the staff are helpful and Friendly (Carlo, Khalil, Saeed), strong wifi, the hotel is near the station, clean room, 24 hour desk. I felt safe. I liked that I stayed at the ground floor and didn't have to use the left. Next time in London, I will definitely stay here☺️

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

very clean and quite

wi fi can hardly reach the top floor, quite good at first floor at reception. HALAL food Restaurants are not too much around, KFC and other Kebab restaurant, both are located in Earl's Court Street which is about 8 mins walk from the hotel. but it is not very important as most of the time wear in central London and there are lots of Halal food Restaurants there!. it is Mentioned at booking.com the the breakfast is continental, need to add Cheese to the breakfast to be continental!, I bought my own cheese from a supermarket nearby .

clean, quite, staff is really professional, Mr SAM, Khalil, and Saeed are really helpful, they try to help us whenever asked, The location of the hotel is in a very quite area, which is not far from London Central, the underground station are 3 mins walk from the property, and there is an over ground station as well nearby. Bus station is 3 mins walk as well, that helped us so much as we use the night bus to go to the air port as the underground is closed by 12:00 am.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Very good location near underground.

Internet on top floor not good.

Very good location near underground. Very clean rooms and hotel. Excellent service and information from employees in the reception. Good price value relation.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Straightforward hotel in a central location and quiet neighborhood.
    • Single Room with Private External Bathroom

It was not clear that I had booked a room without a bathroom, which was of minor discomfort. However staff was flexible to offer me alternative rooms.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, always up for a chat at any hour of the day. The hotel had a welcoming feeling as even though I checked in really late at night, I was kindly offered a cup of tea!

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Location was great right near the underground, lovely quiet...

Wifi didnt quite reach to where we were on the top floor, constantly dropping in and out, and bathrooms were quite small but overall a great place

Location was great right near the underground, lovely quiet area of London. Not too far out of the city. Lovely rooms in a nice Hotel, breakfast wasnt much but still nice

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Cheap and cheerful Kensington

Lots of stairs to the rooms. Continental breakfast Could be more imaginative.. En-suite is extremely small but is well fitted.

Friendly and polite staff. Convenient location and good value. Good decor and extremely clean.Comfortable bed and quality TV in the room..