Reviews of Shendish Manor Hotel 4 stars

London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 0AA, United Kingdom

#5 of 11 hotels in Hemel Hempstead

A really lovely couple of days cannot go wrong with this Hotel.

Nothing really to dislike but bar menu a bit expensive although the food we were given was very good.

Very friendly welcome all the staff went out of there way to make us want for nothing room spacious bathroom could have been a bit bigger, air con excellent as it was very warm, breakfast fantastic very good local produce, will go back if in the area

Wonderful place to stay.
    • Standard Twin Room

I have no complaints at all, everything about or stay was pleasant.

The Shendish Manor is a beautiful place with peace and quiet, comfortable facilities, and hotel rooms. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was delicious with many choices of food on the breakfast buffet, and served in a nice garden room.

Great place, great location
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel and staff exceeded our expectations. We did not book in until nearly midnight as we were attending Chilfest and there was a wedding happening. The staff on duty were fast, efficient and courteous. We will be staying again

Went for my husbands birthday.

Went for my husbands birthday. I mentioned that it was for his birthday and they left a cake in the room for our arrival. Grounds are lovely. Staff very friendly.

Great staff average room/sleep

The bed was really hard and pillows/duvet cheap and bumpy. Air con was terrible, very hot and stuffy room.

Staff were very helpful, great parking, pretty location.

NOISY!

It was my husbands 60th and we spoke to the hotel to tell them we were leaving at 6am for The Grand Prix, they omitted to say that there was a live band directly beneath our bedroom for a summer ball. I have recorded the sound from our bed as it was so loud. We complained and were told that they always have functions on but this was not clear so if you want a good nights sleep go elsewhere if you want to book a function I’m sure it would be lovely

A fabulous hotel

Decent accommodation for a wedding venue.

We were there for a wedding and check-in was at 2pm, they wouldn’t allow people to check-in even a few minutes earlier, they kept on saying the system only comes on at 2pm. Then at 2pm there was a long que to check-in! And some people managed to check-in earlier, however they didn’t even check which room I was in to see if my room was ready.

Nice room, as advertised. I was lucky to get one of the new rooms which had air conditioning which was definitely required for the day we were there.

Nice venue with beautiful grounds.
    • Standard Twin Room

Day staff at the reception desk was a bit rude and first hotel I have ever stayed in which charged for things like sewing kit/shoe brush etc. Poor quality finishing.

Comfortable bed

If the weather is hot, be careful as to the room you book. Superior isn't necessarily so.

The fact that an allegedly "superior" room was distinctly inferior to a "standard" room in one crucial respect - no air-conditioning - a crucial difference in the middle of a heatwave. Plus an initial response that it was my fault for booking such a room (which is NOT made clear by the website). Yes, I was moved into a standard room with aircon (so at least I could sleep) - but still had to pay the superior room rate. So if it is hot be careful what you ask for!

Can't think of anything.....

Had a great time and would recommend this lovely hotel.

One large fluffy towel and one smaller towel each. Good sized room, tastefully decorated. Good air conditioning. Lovely breakfast, restaurant and outside seating area. Very welcoming and friendly staff.

The staff in all areas looked disinterested and lack any...

The staff in all areas looked disinterested and lack any suitable formal training to deliver a great customer experience. It lacked attention to detail in every aspect!

Very nice hotel and the gardens are pretty.
    • Special Offer - Double Room

My room had a large window which faced onto a sunny courtyard. I found the curtains didn't quite shut out all the light due to the way they and the pole were hung so i was awakened earlier the next morning than i would have liked.

A very pleasant hotel which is close to the town centre. The dining area was light and spacious and the lunch I had was good. I was particularly pleased as it was a little last minute booking and the best deal I had was for breakfast and dinner included. However I knew I would not need the dinner as I would be eating with friends in town that evening. When the receptionist who was booking me in realised this she was great and was able to reduce my bill further by removing the evening meal. Excellent customer service. The gardens are really superb and worth a wander round.

Lovely setting and a lovely old character building.
    • Standard Twin Room

The staff!! Our check in experience was absolutely woeful! Can’t believe they had someone with such poor customer service skills running reception! The woman in question scared my 2 children - told us we didn’t have a booking and wouldn’t be able to stay - when all along we had actually made 2 bookings, one for my husband and son and one for myself and my daughter (because we couldn’t be accomodate together in a family room!). The staff member was rude, condescending and seemed somewhat out of her depth. It was only when she returned with someone who appeared to be a manager was the problem resolved. Then, a pathetic attempt at an apology and no recognition of how distressed we were at the prospect of having no where to stay! Very disappointing and a low light of our time spent travelling England

Lovely setting and a lovely old character building. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable

A pleasant surprise with excellent food at both dinner and breakfast.

Nothing - would stay here again.

Pleasantly surprised by country setting of this hotel having approached through the suburban sprawl of Hemel Hempstead - only on turning into drive of hotel, suddenly to find oneself in pretty countryside and golf course in hotel grounds. Had not intended to have dinner but the menu appeared enticing and the food was excellent. Good value too (about £30 per person for 3 delicious courses). Wide comfortable beds. Quiet despite our room being near to reception. Excellent breakfast.

NICE HOTEL, GREAT LOCATION. ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!

THE TELEVISION DIDN'T WORK PROPERLY. THE DECOR WAS SLIGHTLY OUTDATED. THE TOILET PAN WAS COVERED IN SKID MARKS WHICH MY WIFE REFUSED TO USED. IT TOOK NEARLY 1 HOUR & 2 VISITS TO RECEPTION, FOR IT TO BE RESOLVED.

THE LOCATION WAS LOVELY & QUIET. THE ROOM WAS A GOOD SIZE.

Dowdy

The overall impression is that it's dated and dowdy whilst having a pretence of opulence.

The bedroom was generous in size. The events going on did not disturb us.

Awful avoid at all costs, staff couldn't care less about the guests.

Girlfriend was pregnant and the air conditioning didn't work, was given a poor fan and couldn't swap rooms, the temperature was too much to sleep and we had to go and shower to stay cool.

Lovely weekend

Cooked breakfast could have been better, eggs hard and didn’t like the sausages.

We stayed at the hotel as guests for a wedding.we were really pleased with location,size of rooms and food supplied for the wedding.We were allowed to book in early which was really helpful.The gardens are lovely and we had a walk round them on Sunday morning.

Lacking attention to detail, lovely staff

The bit that turns the bath to shower was broken. The afternoon tea had not enough sandwiches, too much sweet cake. The breakfast was awful. No offers of porridge or other made to order. Black pudding really dry, no idea how long the eggs had been out, looked like a while. Only toast or pastries, no muffins or crumpets. Bacon I found inedible. Just a poor quality breakfast.

The grounds are lovely. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

Good hotel as ever
    • Standard Twin Room

Was very disappointed with checkout. Took quite a time and did not get the requested receipt. Also had to go back into the hotel as they had issued me with an invoice for the 'extras' stating 'to pay' when in fact it was paid and should have reflected as such.....

Stayed here before and hotel always meets expectations.

Enjoyable, comfortable, would recommend

The billing system. We were charged £70 per room but then an extra £50 was added for your use i.e., if you ran up a bar bill or choose to have breakfast. We had breakfast which was very nice and were charged £10 pp. So that put our bill from £70 to £90 which is still good value but currently we have a pending transaction of £120. Hopefully the extra £30 will be refunded today 🤞🏻

Very comfortable, spacious room. Nicely decorated very clean, enjoyable stay. Nice breakfast

Lovely grounds , nice rooms

Communication between staff . Taken £103 from my bank for us not showing up , when we where their . Staff called my mobile , but when called back , staff didn’t know why I was called. Turns out 2 rooms where booked for me , when I only booked 1. Booking.com admitted it wasn’t my fault and are going to refund the £103 as a good will gesture. This hotel where not interested when I called them to ask why they had taken the money as I was unaware of the problem until I checked my bank account.

Lovely grounds , nice rooms

Boring

Room decor was shabby Gluten free menu

Breakfast not included in price, for £98.00 per night feel it should be, menu is not good, no gluten free options Would I use this hotel again, no. Far to expensive for a bed and a shabby room

Room great and bed very comfortable.

Ordered breakfast to been served in room, it was cold when it arrived. Bathroom ceiling could do with a coat of paint.

Room great and bed very comfortable. Tea and Coffee station provided in the room. Staff very pleasant and helped me to arrange a late check out.

Pleasant enough but attention to detail needs improving.

Firstly I did ask for a message to be left in the hotel room as this was for my wife’s birthday and this was not done and the hotel had no idea it was her birthday and secondly again with this being a special trip away the view was terrible, it looked out to bins.

Staff in the restaurant were fantastic especially a male server who went above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. Unfortunately we did not get his name.

Once located, was ok.

Once there, was good accommodation- but kitchen was closed so had a Sandwich for dinner

Arrived late as we could not find the place - actually spoke with two places in town, one was service station, and neither knew where Shendish manor was located

Really nice staff who were very pleasant.

Price of the beer/drink was a little steep, for example two bottles of Cider was £10.40

Really nice staff who were very pleasant. Location was excellent with a train station just around the corner to take you to London. Grounds were well kept with a lovely bar / restaurant area.

Excellent hotel, food, customer service & ideal location for Harry Potter Studio Tour

The staff were excellent, even considering it was an extremely busy weekend as they had a very large wedding party, but nothing was too much trouble for them, even down to my hubby leaving some items of clothing in a suit bag in the wardrobe, but I must say Sarah went above and beyond to ensure the safe return of the items. I would highly recommend the hotel 100%

Shame that some staff let the experience down when others are really good.

The staff in the Orangery were a mixed bunch - some were brilliant and others were very rude and unaccomodating which was a real shame. There was some confusion about my lunch reservation despite me having called to clarify, and I was spoken to quite rudely as a result.

Lovely venue, nice rooms. Reception area and lounge lovely.

Good location for us, nice room, comfy and that was about it.

Wifi didn’t work in our room. Had to walk to reception to use it every time. Not ideal. As I had work to do. Very frustrating Water pressure in the shower wasn’t great the sink tap had more pressure. Don’t think it’s great when you ask for the receptionist to book a cab and she refers to the phone on the front desk . And I quote “You just pick it up” The food is over priced in the restaurant. I wouldn’t suggest the price structure by charging for two or three meals and if you like the steak you charge $5 extra. A 4 star hotel and you allow four blokes to accept a delivery from the local take place and then proceeded to eat in the lobby. Tacky I think I over paid to stay here.

Good location for us, nice room, comfy and that was about it.

Didn't.

Didn't. Take into consideration our dietary requests which was given at time of booking well in advance. It was my husbands birthday so I was disappointed

Excellent location. Brilliant for weddings.
    • Standard Twin Room

My daughter had to wait for two hours for a kettle that worked, Would have liked a little fridge in the room.

Excellent location.Rooms great. Lovely big fluffy towels!! Went for a wedding. The staff ensured everything went like clockwork. Would certainly return.

• Special Offer - Double Room

Poor breakfast - 70% had run out - awful afternoon tea - waiters spraying tables with detergent which was in close proximity to food - no ice - complained and was given an £8 refund insult !

Would recommend to any one thinking of staying here. Very warm and welcoming hotel and great value

The grounds were lovely at first sight but when we went for a walk we found old fences dumped in the back of bushes . Maybe a fenced off area would be a good idea to hide any unwanted items.

Staff were lovely and friendly. Breakfast was great and staff at breakfast very attentive. Lovely clean rooms , would definitely go back.

The rooms were nicely decorated

We had 2 rooms booked, a double and a twin, the twin beds were pushed together so we had to move bedside cabinets and push the beds apart and the double was two single beds made up and just pushed together, when I rolled over in bed I fell between them!!

The rooms were nicely decorated

Worth the money and exactly what we needed

The lunch menu is the same as the dinner menu but with a bar menu attached. I'd like to see different lunch options. The restaurant staff didn't seem to know exactly what they were doing but I think they might have been training; not too sure. The breakfast food level started dwindling at about 9.30am but is served until 10am so I would have thought they continue serving up until that point. Minor niggle was that our room was right beside the housekeeping supplies; towels etc. so we heard quite a bit of noise at 6.30am while staff were stocking up for rounds.

Dinner was very good and the bed was one of the most comfortable. Grounds were beautiful! Grace in the restaurant was a gem and a credit to the team; the hotel needs to ensure they do what they can to keep her. The housekeeping staff were very attentive and couldn't do enough.

Overall we enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly and the food was great.

Our room had no window. Instead we had an emergency exit, with curtains. Our room seemed to back onto a function room. You could hear the music, which wasn't so much a problem for us but a light sleeper probably wouldn't appreciate this.

The room was clean and pleasant. We ordered room service which was prompt and enjoyable. The bed was comfortable, although being a double was not as spacious as our bed at home. The breakfast was nice with a good selection of things to choose from.

Anniversary weekend q

Very almost overcharged for my stay. Also over charged for drinks at bar, this was rectified but it remains a misprint on bar menu

Location was great. Very impressive hotel and grounds. Far enough away from the main road. Ample parking. Great food.

Fine

The rooms are a bit shabby and need updating. The main areas are fine. There was an event on when we stayed, something that seems to happen a lot, so you aren't left with many public areas to sit in. But for a cheap night it's fine, we went to a local pub. The bar is expensive.

The grounds were very nice, the breakfast was of a good quality

We stayed here as my brother was getting married locally.

We stayed here as my brother was getting married locally. Hotel staff and facilities were excellent . We walked down road to Apsley and to the Print Mills bar by canal . Also excellent

• Standard Twin Room

Weekend had private parties. Very noisy guests disturbed our sleep up until 2-3 am! Breakfast next day was pandemonium. Served breakfast buffet style usually individual order. Short of variety on buffet, no bacon, undercooked sausage, only scrambled egg. Next day properly served breakfast, but tinned mushrooms not fresh.

Lovely oasis in suburbia
    • Standard Twin Room

Cooked Breakfast had dried out, could be better Overcharged for dinner, other people's food and drink on our bill

Accommodation and staff excellent.

Lovely surroundings

Reception staff were curt with one of my family members when they tried to report a piece of broken room furniture.

Breakfast buffet was great and in a lovely room. Beds were really comfy and rooms big.

Attentive staff ensured that I had a great stay.

There wasn't anything I could fault on this occasion.

The staff were extremely helpful and understanding. I has quite specific needs which were a result of my working hours and these were met in full. The front desk staff even made sure that I didn't oversleep! This attention was most appreciated.

Bed was so bad, It was an old metal bed and every time you...

Bed was so bad, It was an old metal bed and every time you moved you woke up. Service in the restaurant was slow. Have stayed there several times but this was the worst.

Not happy
    • Standard Twin Room

Man on reception insisted I had booked 2 rooms with booking.com so told me effectively to prove I only had one, by showing him the cancellation e-mail. After spending 10 minutes at reception scrolling on my phone he finally offered to look at booking.com on his computer and saw there was only one that night. He did not apologise and I was livid with his attitude. Had to move furniture to view mirror to dry hair. And finally couldnt get fresh air in via only slightly opening window. Air con not working. Room 35. Rooms booked over Christmas will be cancelled.

Windows looked straight out onto wall opposite, £103 for no...

Windows looked straight out onto wall opposite, £103 for no view. A little disappointed. Otherwise everything was fab, stunning location, quaint little village within 30 minutes walk or 5 minute drive. Would recommend but not room 70.

No lifts working at time of stay and where I was put was top...
    • Standard Twin Room

No lifts working at time of stay and where I was put was top of floor and I suffer with a heart condition not good at all. Also when I plugged my phone in to charge got an electric shock from plug socket.

Lovely Stay
    • Standard Twin Room

When we where there there they had a fault with fire alarm it kept randomly going over. This was really not appreciated at 6am but these things can't be helped and it was fixed for the following day.

The staff where fantastic, and the property was in a great location. Short taxi to Hemel Hempstead, which is great for Harry Potter studios.

Room change easily

Overcharged by taxi (double cost) from reception phone. Room was with disabled shower (wet room) Billed more than quoted on booking.com

Room change easily

Friendly staff, lovely country manor
    • Standard Twin Room

We had a blocked sink, Maintanance don’t work over night so we Had to put up with no sink over night, they came around 9am and took over an hour to fix it, at which time I was running late for my meeting

I like the ambiance, the staff are very helpful and friendly

Staff were friendly but hotel wasn't what we expected.

Pillows were rock hard, even after changing them. No conditioner in bathroom, had to ask twice before they found some. Bed was two singles put together to form an uncomfortable double.

Large room.

we truly enjoyed our stay and our 9 holes of golf.

Initially the room allocated was very dark and not a nice view. The staff worked hard to allocate another room to us on the 1st floor with a good view. The quality of the food was very good with lot of variety.

Lovely location, but quality of sleep poor, wouldn't return unfortunately...
    • Standard Twin Room

The beds - very hard and uncomfortable in both of the twin rooms we had. Two adults and two late teenagers staying and none of us slept well, which was disappointing. The hairdryer in our room began smoking as soon as it was plugged in, didn't work and was clearly overheating from the outset. Took 3 attempts via the phone in our room to get through to reception to ask for a replacement, however one wasn't forthcoming before we checked out, despite assurances a replacement would be delivered straight away. We wouldn't return unfortunately purely based on the level of bed comfort and our resultant lack of sleep which was disappointing. Also, the speed humps leading up the drive to the hotel have no prior warning and the yellow paint on them is faded. The first one appears after a blind bridge and with the sun shining and no signage, was missed and although I was driving slowly, my car bounced heavily over it. Some maintenance here is required to avoid damage to cars. Simply warning signage and the application of some new yellow paint wouldn't go amiss. There were some signs on the drive on the way out of the hotel, but these were low down and tiny and would be easily missed, however on the way out, you are aware the speed humps are there, so they are needed on the way in, not out really. Shame overall as this is a beautiful looking hotel in a lovely location.

The location was perfect for an overnight stay whilst visiting the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Tour nearby - only a short drive away. Lovely setting, beautiful building and grounds, peaceful setting.

Fabulous

The hotel is in an idyllic setting. We stayed here as it was close by to a wedding we were attending yesterday. I called ahead to check my reservation with booking.com and a lovely helpful receptionist called Sarah booked our taxis in advance for us! Everything was just perfect we had lunch in the restaurant before setting off for the wedding, the food was delicious and despite the restaurant being really busy with some really big parties the service was great and of course the weather was amazing to showcase the beautiful gardens! A credit to all the staff who were working up to and over the weekend thank you we'll be back!!

Location in relation to WB studio tours is excellent.

Mistake on the bill but soon rectified.

Location in relation to WB studio tours is excellent. Friendly staff, good food in the restaurant. Value for money.

Beautiful building in a lovely location

Some of the building was a little run down, which I don't normally mind but as it is promoted as a place for weddings I think the damp patches should be dealt with. Unfortunately I also had a lot of errors with my booking and was charged for several things I did not have. The staff at check out quickly rectified this but it is a shame this happened.

I was there for a wedding. The building is a beautiful building and has many interesting nooks and crannies to explore. Check in was easy and the restaurant served a good breakfast with a lot of choice. The hotel is within easy distance of the station and a couple of lovely pubs. I wish I'd had more time to explore the area.

Lovely setting, comfortable stay, lovely restaurant
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Hotel and grounds were great. We were going to the making of Harry Potter tour so it was very convienient. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant too.

Restaurant service and food was good.

Noise from ground floor function rooms, kept us awake (had 9 month baby’s). Had to contact reception to complain. Tried to charge for cot £15 night, but nothing about this before booking.

Restaurant service and food was good.

Overall a nice and pleasant stay, minus the hiccups to start with on arrival.

It was paid for by my daughter in law for my 50th birthday as a surprise, but on arrival I was charged for the room, plus extra which we didn’t understand. My daughter in law had to phone up, as she was charged £75 instead of £68 as stated on her confirmation email, and then was told me getting charged £125 on arrival was a mistake. But my daughter in law had to phone 3 times to get it sorted. She had emailed staff twice prior to me arriving to explain and confirm everything so it would go smoothly, and still it didn’t. We just about on an apology but again that was because my daughter in law phoned up and asked if a member of the staff could find me to explain and apologise the situation. Other than the hiccups an waiting up to 10 days for a refund charging me £125 when it had already been paid for the hotel was nice spacious and clean. And restaurant staff were very pleasant. Food and drink were nice. Well kept hotel. Would benefit from a spa maybe? Or an extra facility where we could go to onsite to relax during our stay

Nice and clean, restaurant staff were really nice, good choice for afternoon tea and bar for drinks

Nice Gardens

No fridge in Bedroom, No water bootle in room, no Heating air conditioning did not work on warm, Walls were dirty, furniture is dated, Carpet smell musky, Shower watter pressure very weak, Shower head had bit missing.

Nice Gardens

Generally really good except for those wee niggles

Room was cold and the tv didn’t work properly. When it did work I couldn’t put the subtitles on which wasn’t good as I’m hoh

Beautiful grounds and the room was spacious

Only down side was we ordered room service at 10pm had to...
    • Special Offer - Double Room

Only down side was we ordered room service at 10pm had to chase it 3 times Arrived 12.30 am Ordered cheese board and drinks Got a cheese sandwich and chips Charged £18 more the privilege

A lovely setting with good food

My wife and I stayed here before going to Harry Potter studios. The food was so good that we went back after our tour for lunch. Staff especially friendly and helpful. Thank you.

will not go there again

no heating in the room. the shower was not good had to clime over into the bath, toilet was to close to the door and the wall. no view from the room very disapointed with it

food very good

Lovely hotel in beautiful setting yet close to railway links. Comfortable and clean rooms good food and pleasant helpful staff. Short taxi ride from Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour which was the purpose of our trip. Hope to make this trip again with the grandchildren and would definitely stay here again

Not a destination hotel!

The layout of the hotel with bedrooms on two floors, with endless corridors and huge number of fire doors, and only one lift halfway down the maze makes for very lengthy walks to and from the bedroom if you are unfortunate in being at the end of the second floor! Another lift is required. Felt the breakfast quality was poor, for such a potentially nice hotel. Overcooked scrambled egg, and surely you could run to fresh bread/rolls, instead of just sliced?? And maybe some vegetarian options, or porridge? Bed was hard, and please stop the horrible milk in plastic pots. Fresh milk offered on check-in would be so much nicer. Water in the room would be appreciated too, instead of a long trek back to the bar- and over £4.00 for a bottle. Outrageous!

The grounds looked beautiful in the daylight, ( though left somewhat "wild"), but the access road is not inviting, and gives a poor impression on arrival, especially at night, and after a long journey. The communal areas were nicely decorated, but I would describe our room as "tired" especially the bathroom.

Would like to have stayed longer
    • Standard Twin Room

lift broke down, and my mum is very asthmatic so it would have been easier for her.

We needed room service very quickly on arriving, and a taxi ordered. This was all done for us very efficiently.

Decent for a short term business stay

Shower was broken in the room, as was the TV. No gym, pool or other related facilities yet and limited break out areas mean that unless you are a golfer, it has limited, mid duration stay, appeal.

Food and food service was very good

lovely location.

Hotel fully booked due to wedding. On line booking had gone wrong and only room available was disabled room but they tried to get in touch to make sure this was okay with me (I do not have mobility problems). Offered free drink at bar as an "apology" for the room but it was absolutely fine. Only problem - lots of very noisy guests using the corridor as a short cut to their rooms which kept waking me up.

lovely location. Restaurant food great and they don't hassle you to move.

I would stay there again, as the noisy guests are not the hotels fault, would like a fridge though

No fridge or safe in the room, which I was expecting and the lifts broke down the first morning, so had to use the stairs. There were a couple of weddings and during Saturday night some of the guests came past our room well after midnight talking loudly and laughing, which woke us up more than once. Although sound did not travel between rooms, from the corridors though it was noisy.

The evening meal was excellent

Not good value for money at all.

The room was cold. Reception never answered the phone. It's dated and not good value for money. The room rate is far too high for the quality of the venue and service. The food menu is expensive too.

Good breakfast.

Beautiful property, great staff

Sadly they don't offer 24 hour food, it's only cold sandwiches in the evening and later at night. We arrived fairly late so were unable to order dinner. The sandwiches were good though!

It was a beautiful property. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The food was great as was the room.

Highly recommended
    • Standard Twin Room

Air con was a bit loud and they tried to charge me for breakfast on my arrival day when we didn't check in until 5pm

Lovely location, great view. The room was really lovely and comfortable. Most of the staff were friendly and helpful particularly the restaurant staff at breakfast.

Beautiful property in an excellent location
    • Standard Twin Room

Arrived at 12:30 and was told my room was ready but I’d have to pay £15 to check in any earlier than 2pm. The room was ready and it was no skin off their nose to let us in earlier - would have been a good gesture!

Beautiful property in an excellent location