Reviews of The Park Tower Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel 5 stars

5.6

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Top notch hotel
    • Executive Room

Nothing! The service was excellent, friendly and informative throughout our stay.

As above, the service exemplary, the rooms lovely and comfortable and the view wonderful. Only had breakfast, bit plenty to choose from and beautifully cooked.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Non

The location is fabulous, the bed is very comfortable, the room is spacious, the view is great you can see the hyde park, there is a very good cafe in the lobby

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

It’s very clean and neat!
    • Panoramic Room

The hotel is not very clear about its reservation policies. There has been a very disturbing situation that occurred upon arrival that let me consider not to stay in it.

It’s very clean and neat! The location is great!

• Panoramic Room

Old and the AC was not working. We were disturbed on a daily basis by the maintenance team to try to fix the AC and still couldn’t fix it. They even told us that they will provide us with a fan. It never came regardless of the daily follow up

Friendly service, but too old facilities.
    • Classic Room

Business center has only two computers and one printer and the computers are old and not good. The Tv in the room is also old and small. The shower is hard to get the temperature right and it doesn’t drain the water fast enough. The breakfast is uncreative and mediocre and sometimes has the wrong label. The hotel should definitely do an upgrade in its facilities if it wants to charge people as much as it does.

Friendly staff. Hose in the bathroom is fantastic for Muslim families. Having a bath tub with a hose is also great for bathing little children. The classic room was large enough and the bed was comfortable. The location is the best thing about it because it’s near Hyde Park, decent restaurants and a small shop for buying little things like water and soap and so on. Entry is secure because of visible security men and because the elevator itself needs a card.

Fair stay. Bad attitude and incompetence from Front Desk.
    • Executive Room

The Front Desk, is absolutely horrid! There's a lady, French Duty Manager in particular, who makes the experience in the hotel nothing less than abysmal. You've been warned.

The location of the property is ideal. The staff, from a housekeeping perspective is good. Room, especially at the Executive level

Comfortable.
    • Classic Room

I wished the hotel offered us some more perks as the costs to stay there was on the high end, well at least for us. Still more affordable than Grosvners House.

The hotel was comfortable and our room was cleaned every day. The concierge and staff was friendly and polite and willing to help with everything including providing information about to travel around London. The breakfast was delicious and there was variety, but the display was the same for the 10 days we stayed at the hotel. This was the first hotel I stayed in where I was not thinking about coming home to my own bed. The hotel was in the City Center and surrounded by many restaurants and place for shopping. Major London attractions no more than 15 minutes away by underground and subway. Harrods is a block away and Harvey Nichols right next door.

The location , the rooms , the bathroom has “hose” for...
    • Classic Room

The location , the rooms , the bathroom has “hose” for washing , the bed is comfortable , the staff are very friendly , the garden lobby is my fave

Great weekend
    • Classic Room

The streets near the hotel were used as race track by speeding luxury cars during the nights but that is not the Hotel's fault. TV set will need to be replaced soon.

Breakfast was a first rate experience with a very attentive staff (Mitch, Andrea). Reception is friendly and professional. Great location, right next to Hyde Park. Room is just perfect.

We will return.

The room was cleaned only after 4pm The breakfast was very average

Reception staff extremely friendly and helpful. Foyer bar has friendly service and well executed, good value for money food.

Bad experience
    • Classic Room

Everything the crowed, the type of people and the noisy atmosphere.!

Couldn’t sleep at night, extremely noisy, had to complain few times @ 3 am. That’s every night, not a peaceful place at all.

When i enter the room for first day it was dirty , then the...
    • Classic Room

When i enter the room for first day it was dirty , then the A/C don't work also there was a noise more than 5 hours and I couldn't sleep for 1 week , someone was partying and the management of the hotel didn't do anything for him and didn't even change my room to other. So its bad experience and i will not book again

Well done
    • Classic Room

There was small issue annoyed me and i raised this to the management regarding some procedure should be developed to a loyal and usual customers.

There os no more to add and foe me there is no compatitor to this hotel (price, quality, and service) in london.

a great and convenient location, the rooms are fairly modern
    • Executive Room

Cigarette smoke everywhere - near the entrance in the lobby bar, they have whole smoking floors! This is like 1950. Service is weird - to get anything you have to call 3 times and chase them (laundry, cleaning whatever)

a great and convenient location, the rooms are fairly modern

vey nice hotel to stay in london
    • Classic Room

a technical failure in electrical wiring leads to a power outage of half an hour at night

location , kind staff , room location , bed was comfortable , nice breakfast .

Location is perfect!
    • Classic Room

Very cold wind is coming from the side of the windows, the window frames must be better isolated for cold. You get real cold while sitting at the sofa.

Location is perfect!!!

Will not return to this hotel that's for sure.
    • Executive Room

Will not return to this hotel that's for sure. The staff was rude, Lunches did not correspond to reality, did not like that the Wallpaper was torn in the lobby.

Location , room style, helpful staff and the food
    • Classic Room

The TV is not working properly, the room is too cold in spite that air conditioning is off and no heating system

Location , room style, helpful staff and the food

We asked for a twin room and were given a King instead.
    • Classic Room

We asked for a twin room and were given a King instead. We were very unhappy about this even asked to get our money back but they said it was not possible. There was a certain pungent smell in the room which was hard to get rid of and asked them on a daily basis to stop spraying this scent in the room as it was way too much. Will NOT stay in this hotel again. The staffs attitude was not very nice when we tried to ask them to change our room.

Nice room, great location, dreadful toilet
    • Classic Room

from the time we entered the room the toilet had problems/the water in the flush was very poor and hardly flushed and if you did it a few times then you got a bit more water the toilet clogged and the toilet paper and water came up the bowl to the seat of the toilet.. We checked in Late and went out to dinner and came back at about 12am and had this through the night and when I told the manager in the morning she said we should have told her sooner and made no offer to compinsate/ worse toilet I have ever had in a Hotel had to use the gym toilet in the morning

Bed was comfortable and pillows were soft and room a nice size

Love it.
    • Executive Room

Front office ppl is a bit unorganized. They have to pay attention more to upcoming requests from guests.

The location is in the heart of Knightsbridge so i loved it. Rooms are in good condition. Cleaning is good. Personal has good attitude. Rate was good. So far so good. I would stay again forsure.

The most i liked about it was the view to the hyde park from...
    • Panoramic Room

Their wifi speed was awful and weak although they charged for that awful internet

The most i liked about it was the view to the hyde park from our room which was located on the 14 th floor with the windows opening to the hyde park.

the stole my money after check out they kept on deducting...
    • Panoramic Room

the stole my money after check out they kept on deducting different amounts from my visa card, their fire alarm was on on the middle of the night falsely and unfortunately their was no assistant no instructions nothing at all

An unforgettable experience.
    • Classic Room

The bathroom could have been clearer. I had to clean the bath and shower myself before using.

The bed was comfortable. We visited for my boyfriends 21st birthday and they made the whole day extra special for him. We will definitely be returning!

I choose this hotel because of the room size, as it’s one of...

It’s bit expensive

I choose this hotel because of the room size, as it’s one of those hotels who have a good space to move around freely. I highly recommend it, also the location is perfect if you are planning to spend some money, as it’s 3 min walking from Harvey Nichols and 7 min from Harrods

Park Tower Knightsbridge

- The small shower

- The friendly staff - The cleanness of the hotel rooms - The attention to details - The bar at the lobby is nice - The location of the hotel near many nice attractions

5 stars hotel with no free wi fi
    • Classic Room

To pay for a wi Fi in 5 star hotel is their worst shortcoming . If I were them , I would add it in the rate and not ask client to pay for wi fi , no 5 stars hotel does . My family comments “ don’t let us stay in this hotel ever in the future “😩 - the staff in the restaurant at breakfast are too busy and loses focus, especially one lady . We asked for teas and never brought, she promised to bring us hash browns to our table because it was finished from the buffet and she never did . I don’t what you call that “ too much busy “, “ lack of focus “ , not caring for customers. I don’t know to be honest , but I know for sure it is not a hotel policy, but an individual behavior.

Location is excellent, response to request excellent, receiving on arrival excellent, cleanliness excellent . It is 5 star hotel .

A good experience.
    • Classic Room

Breakfast was too expensive. The (fix) shower in the room was set too low for a 6ft5 person like me. The tube of the mobile shower was too short as well.

Breakfast room was nice, fruits were fresh and choice of food was broad.

Very unhappy stay. Lots of issues happened at the hotel
    • Executive Room

Everything: Receiving customers, housekeeping service, facilities, everything that makes you feel youbare in a five star hotel. Most importantly " smile"

Nothing except for the location. Bed was comfortable

very good 8 out of ten
    • Classic Room

A fresh cooked fried breakfast. Breakfast will not remain hot in your heated dishes. Also need more staff at breakfast time. We do not need stone cold hard boiled eggs.

It is recommended
    • Classic Room

I was disappointed to have free Wifi only for 2 hours in the room on a daily basis. You can have full access in the lobby but not in the room for your first stay and I find it unfair. I believe they should look into this in order to improve the customer service.

The bed was very comfy, the room very clean and I was lucky to be on the 11th floor so I had a beautiful view of London . The location is amazing close to Harvey Nichols and few minutes away from Harrods.

A special occasion and brief stay. Great location.
    • Classic Room

A note to the previous occupant left in our room. Very slow room service. Some minor fixtures need repair. Please tell them to upgrade their in-room tea/coffee provision which was poor.

Great location. Lovely comfy bed, robes and towels. Excellent breakfast buffet and staff.

The only thing that I liked in this hotel was the location!
    • Panoramic Room

other services takes forever, I asked for a butler unpacking service which costs around 96 pounds yet they said they can only do it after four hours which i personally found kinda irritating! they charged my room, my mom's, and my aunt room twice! they did the same to my friend, and another guy in front of us who was complaining about the same issue, when discussed with the reception they said we will keep your cards on hold and will take care of everything (umm i don't think so thief -_-?)

The only thing that I liked in this hotel was the location! room service was pretty fast as well which is nice, but the food quality is poor! I also liked that the minute you arrive you find a paper that has (in room hair and makeup services) which is just great :)

The location , room.
    • Classic Room

There was a problem with lightening, bath tube. My room door left open for a while after doing maintenance im my bathroom and i was not in the room till night. they didnt put my small suitcase in taxi on my way to airport. They send with taxi which i pay for.

The location , room.

Good but not the treatment I expected as a regular guest
    • Classic Room

The fact that they could not meet my requirement of having a one double bed for me and my partner. I had to pay extra money to get an upgrade as my only option (check in representative said) while another guest was next to me during check in and got the exact same room as a free upgrade. I didnt respect that hapenning to me.

Security, Space of rooms

Excellent spot!
    • Classic Room

They could look into varying the breakfast buffet a tad, albeit their fresh juices were second to none.

Superb bed, excellent selection of whiskies at the bar, smart elevators so you won't ever get congested.

VERY recommended
    • Classic Room

Our stay was amazing. The hotel is located in the very center of the city, there was a tube station right next to the hotel, staff were VERY nice and helpful, and the breakfast was great. Great hotel, very recommended.

London is my second home .
    • Executive Room

Bathroom was small in particular shower facilities . Breakfast room was well decorated , buffet variety was limited .

Hotel location was excellent . Staff were suppotive and knowledgable .Room was spacious and well decorated . Bathroom was small in paticular shower .

Lovely experience as always
    • Executive Room

The lady who assisted us at the reception was not very friendly and did not accommodate our request of the Hyde park view which we requested while booking .

The hotel ans location

great location, nice rooms, but a bit steep though
    • Classic Room

wanted to check out a day earlier but there was no refund as the hotel redirected us to booking.com. this was peak season and im sure the room was re-rented at rack rate without a problem.

nice comfortable beds

A reasonably functional hotel.
    • Classic Room

No real complaints. Not really an English flair, more like a good business hotel. All the amenities were there however. My wife says it was a typical businessman's hotel with no place for a woman to set down and put on make up. Unfortunately most hotels have this problem. Are there never any women involved in designing a hotel room? A good value for our money overall.

The eggs were NOT fluffy. Overall, the hotel was bright, clean, and In a decent location, with very pleasant staff. A great lounge. We were quite pleased, overall.

Just convenient nothing more. Will go for jumeirah carlton or bulgari hotel next time
    • Classic Room

The staff very rude. Upon checking in unpleasant greeting. Was not escorted to my room. Came back to the hotel after a night out. Staff engaged me and others into a rude line of questioning. Had to look for my key to get into the hotel as doors were locked. I would expect the door man of a five star hotel to recognise guests staying in the hotel. As I was walking into the hotel on this night, the door guy let the door hit me on my way in as he didn't hold the door open. It seemed a bit racist to be honest. I paid almost a thousand for two nights for such ill treatment. Was not impressed by the room dinning. Food was plain. Worse food I've eaten in a five star hotel . One more thing . Upon checking in staff rudely asked for my passport whilst I'm actually a resident here. I gave him a debit card to process the payment for the room and after he rudely asked if I could use a credit card instead. And then he seemed disappointed when I said I only have debit cards. I don't see the difference between a debit and credit card. I think it's a racist hotel. I'm staying in jumeirah carlton next time. And I do come to London a lot . Your loss losers

The private lifts

Excellent Hotel to stay at
    • Classic Room

The AC was sometimes hot...the room is small for three specially with the extra bed ...

The cleanness and the fact that there is water haze in the bathroom. The security of the hotel is also excellent

Nice experince
    • Panoramic Room

It took me long time to check in, and I think even though the location and the service was very good but you could find more cost effective hotels around the area if you could plan much more in advance which was not in my case.

location of the hotel is excellent , walking distance for Harrods and facing the Hyde park. House keeping and Concierge staff were very helpful .... I appreciate them a lot.

Great hotel at Knightsbridge
    • Classic Room

Very comfortable rooms and beds. Love the quality of breakfast. Great location on Knightsbridge, stone throw away to Hyde Park and shopping (Harvey Nichols, Harrods, etc).

Perfect location in london
    • Classic Room

The shower box in my room was bizarre on a triangular shape.. The room (5th floor) lacks a bit of modernization/ revamp.. carpet and sofa looks tired from usage.

The hotel features a beautiful lobby with lounge area, and bar, The location is absolutely fantastic.. just few steps away from hyde park, sloane street, knightsbridge station, harrods The room size is ok.

T&c's not clear
    • Classic Room

The fact I wasn't able to collect my reward points as I booked through booking.com so I won't do that again. The reason I picked this hotel was the fact that I would earn reward points from SPG and the location

Not worth the cost
    • Classic Room

Staff was not luxury hotel caliber. Hyde bar staff was not high end caliber. Rooms are outdated, moldy smell, fixtures falling apart and no nespresso machine for luxury

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Medium experience

I did not have evening cleaning service, called the manager on duty at 12:00 night ( when I came back from dinner) and she told me that housekeeping was closed. How can it be closed in a 5* hotel? I was told that they will investigate, I received no feedback and, anyway, this was not adequate. When you pay so much money you expect service. Also, about the cleanness, the room had lots of dust, you could see on the furniture. However, I have to mention that the room was otherwise clean and housekeeping, when working, was very friendly. To end, there was not a no disrurb sign in the room.

Space in room, room facilities like sockets and USB port and wonderful view of the city (executive room).

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

In my whole experience In this hotel the lobby staff where...

In my whole experience In this hotel the lobby staff where always rude and unrespectful at all especially with platinum members the treat you as if your such a dumb and doesn't understand a word which I've tried the whole worlds most luxurious hotels no one have ever treated me that kind of way. And thank you,

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Classic Room

I wasn't happy with reception at all because they didn't give me the room that I booked in Booking.com and unfortunately in very rude way they said we don't have any other room u want or u don't want this is available. I booked non smoking and this room was smoking area and so many different things .

The room was quite, Bed and pillows were very comfortable ,...
    • Classic Room

The 1st reception lady was not polite when she was demanding 100BP/night as deposit even though this was not mentioned in booking and she mentioned the part "This is our policy and we need this in case you run away!"

The room was quite, Bed and pillows were very comfortable , my room gets cleaned at least twice a day without asking which is excellent. The hotel is just 1 minute walk from Harvey Nichols . The underground is 2 minutes/250m walk from the hotel Hyde park is 2 minutes walk from the hotel

It is very bad experience ( high price with bad services)
    • Classic Room

1- internet is not free. 2- furniture is old 3- they took a charge 30 pounds because I was late to make check out for few minutes .

only the location.

The bed was extremely comfortable and meant a good nights...
    • Classic Room

The bed was extremely comfortable and meant a good nights sleep. The bathroom was huge and very clean, with a good range of toiletries. We had a room on the top floor which gives an amazing view of the London skyline!!

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Nice Location and Cleanness Hotel
    • Executive Room

The porter took to much time to come to bring down my luggages. Also, in the UBER appplication the hotel location is not saved exactly PIN.

location to Harrods store as it is very close Khnightsbridge Station as well .

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

• Panoramic Room

The reception staff must have a serious training in how to welcome the guests, how to smile and let people feel that they’re welcomed. Straight face look is something not recommended at all from the reception people!! The Wifi is free only for “2 hours per day”!!!! Wifi service is something basic everywhere nowadays. Felt lots of dusts in the room, even if they clean still there was dusts.

The Panoramic room view is good, over the Hyde Park and you can see the London Eye plus the Shard from far away. Great location. Few steps from Harvey and the Harrods very close “5 minutes walking”. The concierge staffs were great and the ones who were on the main door to bring the taxis are fantastic, even the staffs of the breakfast area. Very good breakfast choices which give you the option of having a good English Breakfast every day. Big THANKS to the breakfast area people and the concierge ones to be very helpful, nice and smiling all the time.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Can be improved
    • Classic Room

Breakfast is extremely poor in terms of verify and value for money. Poor sound proofing- can hear everything in the next room.

Great location and very good staff.

say goodbye to your valuables
    • Executive Room

I forgot high value flash drive with personal information in the safe box. Called same day I checked out - its gone. Clearly it was stolen. That incident completely changed aftertaste from the stay.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

My favourite hotel, parking exapnsive, traniee no plz
    • Classic Room

The parking area in the basement is very expansive for 1,2 or 3 hours, however they said it's not owned by the hotel but even still ... Paying guarantee 75£ for each night !! I stayed for 2 night and they wanted me to pay 75 X 2 = 150£ .. Not reasonable but after talking to them and negotiate it they let me pay 75£ only .. Hotel like this you should not put a trainee on the reception during busy times !! When checking in or out they just makes life harder for the guests

Location + comfort + cleanness + luxuries hotel

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

The location is outstanding, and the hotel was clean and...
    • Executive Room

Wifi was available for free for 2 hours per day. Although paid wifi was available, hotels of this level should just offer complimentary wifi for their guests.

The location is outstanding, and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The room was ready when I checked in and check out was a breeze. Staff were courteous and professional.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Staff were very kind and helpful, rooms were spacious,...
    • Classic Room

I had a broken light switch that wasn't fixed during my stay, rooms were a bit noisy as windows didn't block noise coming from the outside completely. The hotel charges 10 gbp per 24hr for using the room wifi which I think should be for free.

Staff were very kind and helpful, rooms were spacious, location is perfect, rooms were clean and bedsheets and cover were changed regularly.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Nice Hotel but have stayed in better for less. Not great value for money
    • Classic Room

Restaurant is good but overated ; dining at 8.30pm at night you would not expect to be disturbed by a baby crying. Should be a curfew on Children in Restaurant.

Location is excellent for various London attractions.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Great location. Decent facelift.
    • Executive Room

Not a true refurbishment, more like a facelift. Booked nonsmoking, was given smoking, because Booking.com 'doesn't guarantee nonsmoking'

Location is great!

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

Breakfast sand staff are very good
    • Classic Room

Location of the room was very noisy because it is near the staff room and sometimes no complimentary water and coffee were provided

Breakfast sand staff are very good

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Dont stay in this Hotel
    • Executive Room

WIFI is not free!!! I know countires having free wifi in the streets.... room sealing is horrible i was able to hear the guys in the next room streching !!!! ..... elevator broken down and there were no notices or proper help from staff.....reception and other lines were always busy or no answer ..... lobby was full of hookers ( not recommended for families), the most horrible hotel in London..... price is so expensive

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Untrained, unprofessional staff for rooms with bugs.
    • Classic Room

The room was not clean at all. There were moving bugs on the curtains. The lights where not working. It was extremely bad smell in the room. After I complained, they said because your booking is through Booking.com , there are only few number of rooms that are allocated to your category. It's clear that the worst category is given for users booking through you.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Godd location, Poor service.
    • Classic Room

Only 2 hours free wifi and then 10 pounds per day! Breakfast not included in a not so cheap price so I do not have opinion on restaurants.

The only positive thing were the location and the friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Old fashioned but not bad
    • Classic Room

The elevators didn't always function well. The curtain had a stain on it. The shower was old fashioned. The furniture in general was very old fashioned for such an expensive hotel in the heart of London.

Location is fantastic. The receptionist (a tall lady I don't know her name) was fantastic and accommodating. The gentleman carrying the bag (he has white grey hair) was also so friendly and offered great service. I loved how the bathroom had a hose in it.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

It was good experience in general
    • Classic Room

The check in process was not up to my expectation. I had to wait 3 hours in the lobby to get the room. I got it by 5:30 pm.

It was good experience in general

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

business stay
    • Classic Room

only 2 hrs of free wi-fi in the room, asked for the hyde park view and higher floor, however, didn't receive it.

Great concierge service, pretty big rooms

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

Our somewhat disappointing stay
    • Executive Room

They couldn't upgrade us because it was booked through booking so we didn't have that benifit when we could have and finally They couldn't accommodate us for 2 more nights

The bed, the location

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Handy location
    • Classic Room

Heating /AC did not work,even after repair it was freezing.Cane home with a cold from cold air blowing. Had interconnecting rooms,next door was fine,thermostat must be faulty. No visible security,especially since had a bag stolen from restaurant on a previous visit.

Handy location

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

Worst stay ever!
    • Classic Room

The bedsheets stinks Housekeeping Service was very poor starting from the Cleanliness of the room, to the hygiene of bathroom's towels. The receptionists have the worst attitude, and When I ordered eggs for breakfast they said they ran out of salt & pepper.

Location only

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

only excellent location
    • Executive Room

bathroom is outdated and rusted.bathroom tile yellow i did book the executive room but there was no garden view and my friend had free upgrade from standard room to executive for free and i still had to pay the difference which i thought not fare. wifi is free in most uk except this place that is apsoloutly not convenient and its slow. u got to pay tooooo much for olny the location no free wifi, no cofee machine no much to expect. receptienest was notfriendly.

location is just what i want

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Excellent value for money just in front of One Hyde Park and Mandarin for the fraction of the price.

nothing, all was good

Location, facilities, staff, comfort, size of the room, door staff, all excellent. Very happy with stay and would highly recommend.