Reviews of Sheraton Heathrow Hotel 4 stars

Colnbrook Bypass, Heathrow, UB7 0HJ, United Kingdom

#19 of 26 hotels in Heathrow

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

We would definitely stay there again 👍
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Didn’t really like the reception, it was unclear where you had to queue up to collect your key, was a little austere and did not reflect the comfort of the rest of the hotel.

The rooms were extremely comfortable especially the bed! The bar prices were very reasonable, not inflated as expected and the Steakwich was a great surprise, at first it seemed a little pricey but with a large sirloin steak inside...excellent...yumm yumm!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Never would I stay there again
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

It was dirty there dirty clothes from before took 1hour at reception because my booking was not coming up I wasn’t happy

Nice hotel but rooms and staff

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Great hotel. Would definitely stay there again

Liked everything

Great hotel with a nice restaurant. Would definitely stay there again and would definitely rent my car from this hotel location instead of Heathrow Airport car rental! So much easier to get in and out of this hotel then the airport

Good and bad
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

Checking in was a complete nightmare. They had no record of the booking. Luckily we had the reference number. We could also hear another couple complaining about the same thing.

Beds comfortable

Great stay at this 4 star hotel!

All was perfect!

Very friendly, professional staff. I arrived early, 4 hours before check in time. I was pleasantly surprised that my room was available at 10:00! Location was great, very close to LHR airport. I was there to visit British Airways HQ the next morning, it was less than 10 minutes walk. There are shops nearby and Mc’Donalds across the road. I got a Hotel Hoppa bus from T2 in Heathrow Airport, took around 10 minutes, cost £5. Overall great stay! Nice comfortable bed, large room.

Great location for early flights. Quiet, clean, comfy rooms.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Confusing check-in. Lots of counters and staff and no clear signage about where to check-inn. Staff ignored us when we arrived and we felt like we were in the wrong place.

Great location for the airport. Comfy quiet rooms. A good option if you have an early flight or don't want to deal with the trains and traffic before your flight.

nice room, staff could try harder
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

the staff were rude , not that interested in service breakfast wasn't as good as it could have been for a four star hotel

the room was great, very comfortable and quiet

Friendly and helpful staff
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Only enough cups, glasses, milk, sugar tea bags for one person in a double room Breakfast could have been served hotter

Friendly and helpful staff Rooms

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

For 1 night - fine. For 3, the Shuttle and Food expense was too high. Front desk staff VERY good
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

WIFI kept having to be re-installed on both smartphone and computer; TV guide mostly showed "No Information" (very frustrating - could not see the programs unless you clicked on a channel -- hard to select from a guide with No Info. AND -- no free shuttle to the airport and therefore no easy access to the Underground. Shuttle Bus was 5 pounds / trip (over $6), and food in hotel was expensive. Coffee shop closed most of the day.

The front desk staff were GREAT. The bed was very comfortable. The cleaning staff were great. The room was well out-fitted -- frig - good closet - bathroom nice - nice TV screen - elevators fast.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

The bed was comfortable and clean, breakfast was good.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I don’t think that our room was cleaned properly. The robe had blood stains on it and there was a lot of hair on the floor.

The bed was comfortable and clean, breakfast was good.

The best ever of our London experience.

None.

The bed was nice. The room was clean and the Wifi was wonderful. Since we were renting a Car from Thrifty, which is basically at the same building with the hotel, it makes the whole experiences so nice. No need to pay for the car park for entire duration of our stay, otherwise could easily £15 per day. And at the end of the day, we were driven to Heathrow by Thrifty's Van. Value for money, indeed.

Very intrusive app (Booking.com)
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Your app! Very intrusive app interfering with my scheduling, I could not get rid of it; for that reason, I am afraid I will not use your services again.

Close to the Heathrow airport, very nice and not too expensive.

Good aircon.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. Maybe the scrambled egg for breakfast - but every hotel is the same. Just can’t do scrambled eggs!

Good aircon. Excellent shower and fabulous bed and soft pillows.

Good service!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Good service! Very good location. 2 minutes walk to mc Donald 2 minutes walk to a supermarket Many aircrews and staffs from Qatar airway airline makes felt more friendly and keep smiles.

all round excellent hotel
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast starts at 6am which means you can not really enjoy if you have an early flight.

Close location to Heathrow T5, friendly staff and large modern surroundings.

Very comfortable

Tea tray set for 1

Ordered room service, food was nice and timely. Only criticism was that the tea tray was only set for 1 person but I am sure that if I could be bothered to ask for more they would have brought more cups without question. There is a Mac Donald’s and a shell garage with shop opposite. Great location 10£ in a large Uber to terminal 5 and 5 minutes walk from a nice Chinese restaurant. Will defo stay here again.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The room was clean and comfortable.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

It is unfortunate that the hotel doesn't have a dedicated free shuttle bus as we thought that the Hotel Hoppa was expensive.

The room was clean and comfortable. The restaurant was great value and the service excellent, especially Raisman.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

we needed a place to sleep due to a missed connection and this provided that.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

the cost of the room, we literally had a room and a bath for nearly 200 pound.

reception staff listened to my need for a bath and provided a room with a bath rather than shower only.

Comfort
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I requested an iron, when it was delivered by a very grumpy fella, I asked where the ironing board was? He said 'a board as well' erm yes.. He puffed and just walked off, he later came back knocked on the door, said nothing, pushed the board towards me and walked off! Not the kind of service I was expecting. I did report this to reception on check out.

Comfort

Very comfortable last night in London before starting a 30-hour journey home.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Need clearer directions to get there from the airport using the shuttle bus service. I accidentally went to the wrong Sheraton initially (I did not realise there were two Sheratons at Heathrow and the shuttle bus driver didn't correct me) and it cost me a 12 pound cab ride to get to the right place.

Quite large, very comfortable room, high quality bed/bedding/linens etc. Great shower. I was there during the heatwave and was so relieved to get decent air conditioning! Staff were very friendly and professional. Really quiet, despite being an airport hotel. I had room service dinner. The food was pricey (as always with room service) but tasty.

Huge room!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The room has a really weird reverb, but is something that most people wouldn’t notice. They could do with updating the minibars as they were a little grubby inside due to age. Overall, points barely worth mentioning.

The room was massive and the location was close to both the airport - only £15 for a cab to terminal 2 - and the major car rental companies depots. The room and bedding was quite luxurious, and the free water was a really nice touch! There is a 24/7 McDonald’s literally just across the road from it for those arriving at unusual times and in need of food.

Twin room ordered.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Twin room ordered. Double bed supplied. Neither my companion nor UI are the sort of man comfortable in a double bed with another man. I complained but no twin room was available

Shockingly poor customer service with advertised facilities and services not open or available.
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

My overall experience was dreadful. Room had no bath. However the main problem was the Hotel Bar was closed at 11.30pm when I arrived after 7 hours travel when the bar is advertised as open to 1am. This is unacceptable. Room Service did not answer the phone from my room and after several attempts at calling Room Service I called reception. When Room Service called me back they could not serve drinks other than bottles of beer (which I did not want) and had to have a specific method of payment that made the whole request difficult, not customer friendly and cumbersome. I cancelled my order due to unhelpful nature of the Room Service member of staff on the phone. It was Room Service hinderence rather than Room Service. I will not book another stay at a Sheraton Hotel if I can avoid it. The brand is supposed to be associated with top level service and customer experience. The complete opposite is what I experienced.

Bed was comfortable.

Very Pleasant stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The room cost included Continental Breakfast, but my only issue was having to pay another £1.50 to have a hot Breakfast

The whole ambience of the Hotel was very good. The room was very nice, well equipped and the Bed was extremely comfortable. In addition to Breakfast, we also ate in the Orchard Restaurant twice, the standard of the food and service was very good.

Perfect for my circumstances
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I thought the continental breakfast was expensive at about 16 pounds but as I didn't have it I don't know if it was value for money. There was a tea/coffee maker in the room and I had bought some breakfast items at the airport. No other complaints.

I was only there for one night but the hotel provided everything I needed - and the room was very comfortable. I left on a tour the next day which started at the hotel so the location was perfect.

Hotel is a good for an airport hotel. Clean, nicely decorated rooms. Full service restaurant.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

We boarded the shuttle and while my husband was securing a suitcase, the driver started driving in a lurch which pulled my husband's back muscles. Careless driver. We took a cab when wwe returned to the airport.

The breakfast buffet was very good and the restaurant staff was very friendly and helpful. We appreciated the fact that there was a full service restaurant on site.

Clean, good food, good drinks for reasonable prices.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Refrig not cold, can’t use hair dryer in bathroom but no mirror where you can plug it in.

Clean, good food, good drinks for reasonable prices. Lots of outlets and USB ports.

Fine apart from trying to get to the airport
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Airport shuttle never arrived at the designated time - not good for an airport hotel. Required a bit of a stressful dash in a taxi. Single experience but I would not trust the timetable again in future

The hotel is close to Heathrow, comfortable and clean

Not enough slippers, or dressing gowns , floor wasn’t...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Not enough slippers, or dressing gowns , floor wasn’t hovered , had dog hairs all over it . Service was terrible , didn’t get any breakfast due to slow service

Convenient location was the priority and the hotel achieved this for us
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

With the club lounge not available due to renovation the arrangement in the bar was very disappointing

Bed was comfortable and room was reasonably quiet.

location to airport.
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

we booked a club room so we could use the executive lounge and enjoy the other benefits. The whole executive area is closed for redevelopment. So all of that went out the window. Instead we were given a voucher for 2 drinks each and got a small plate of finger food and were shoved into the already massively overcrowded small bar area at the back of the building. Not impresssed, I had paid for the executive facilities. We should have been told about this when we booked.

location to airport. comfy bed. no noise.

Staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

Access to anywhere is either by taxi or Hopa Bus (which certainly goes from hotel to hotel!) so rather isolated.

Staff were friendly and helpful. A very good breakfast. The bedroom was spacious and the bathroom clean.

Excellent stay!
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

Parking prices was a bit much

The bed was amazing nice and big, as was the TV. Everything was in working condition. Staff were friendly. Really close to all the terminal.

Disappointing.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

There was no indication that to get to the Sheraton Heathrow from Terminal 4 would take over an hour. I had specifically asked for details on the shuttle bus service when making the booking but got no response. There was no direct bus service from T4 - we had to take a bus to T5 then wait for another one to the hotel at a cost of £5 each. Earlier information about all of this would have helped. Hotel staff at check in said lack of response to my initial query was Booking.com’s fault. Only one cup in room and glass dirty.

Travel often would Never stay there again
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Restaurant manager and staff! I chose 2 meals off the menu to be told both were sold out! 7-00 in the evening only 4 tables eating including ours! My husband ordered sea bass which was to include new potatoes! Meal arrived minus new potatoes! Waiter did not even notice! When he walked back through the restaurant we pointed this out to him he said he would go get them! My husband carried on eating the sea bass which was now going cold! Some time later the potatoes arrived plate was hot potatoes COLD no check back ! Only came over when we finished our meal minus cold potatoes! On complaining the manager took off £3-70 cost of portion of potatoes !! Spoilt our evening meal on the start of our holiday! I work in hospitality my staff ALWAYS check back meals especially after being aware of a problem! (Re no potatoes)

Fantastic
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing you even supplied me with fantastic weather and being from Wales I liked that lol look forward to staying with you again

Value for money friends who had booked elsewhere for the weekend paid a lot more and of an inferior standard

Great service and a warm welcome
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff were wonderful and accommodated my family very well, especially Wiolotta in the Orange restaurant, and the staff on checkout were very friendly and helpful with advice on Windsor

Would not go there again
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

The smell in the bar was like s dirty mop. No atmosphere at all unless you are are due hard sport fanatic!! We love sport but we also like to have a choice of where we drink so if we don’t want to watch it we can just talk. This was not possible as in every corner of the bar the sport was showing and the commentary was quite loud. Coffee was terrible

Room service was not bad, we chose to eat in our room after the off putting bar and the limited menu choice from the dining room. Breakfast was average.

Awful week, rude manager, drunk guests
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Upon arrival we noticed a strange smell in the room, we asked for it to be cleaned multiple times and it wasnt, when it eventually got cleaned after having to sit in the garden for three hours after the initial 3 hours we had already given them to clean whilst we were out getting breakfast. The smell was still there, now this was the second time the room had been cleaned so we just thought maybe it was coming from one of the fields behind the hotel and decided to use insence sticks. When ordering fries at the bar I had to wait almost 20 minutes. On my last night when I was getting ready to go out for my birthday adrunk man who I am presuming is also a guest started banging on my door, then tried to force his way in to my room shouting something about his brother and a phone. I called security bit by the time 'security' (a waiter and a handy man) had arrived I had managed to get rid of him. At this point I had had enough and was to scared and stressed to even bother with my birthday after a week from hell. I packed my bags and that's when I found where the smell had been coming from, the skirt of the bed had a gigantic dark yellow stain on it, the bed that had been 'changed' had urine all over the side of it. I made my way to reception to complain and was greeted by someone who I'm presuming is new management as tbis hotel was amazing just a few months ago. While I was explaining to him what had happened he was staring blankly at me, clearly not botbered in the slightest. He was rude and basically just told me to call someone else because there was nothing he could do. No offer of a refund, no offer of credit, nothing just "why didn't you mention it" I thought I had when I asked almost every member of staff I saw multiple times to have my room cleaned to practically no avail. 6 months agobi could not have reccomended a better place to stay.

The only redeeming quality about this hotel is the receptionist named Paula. The only member of staff that managed to muster a smile.

Good night sleep.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The facade outside looks too drab for my liking. Looks like a dorm or a factory rather than an hotel. But the room ambiance is very good.

The location is very good, that is its closeness to the T5. The room is also very good. Overall for 1 night experience this is good value for money.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

When I got to my room after an awful journey in the rain I was very hungry. There was no menu to order room service...that took 15 minutes to come. No wifi code written anywhere...another call to reception. TV kept cutting out. In the morning I was in a hurry there was no hairdryer....another call to reception and waited 15 minutes so ended up in a rush. Shame there were no spoons just stirrers...more like Travel Lodge than 4 star hotel. You think being a hotel near the airport they would understand the need for the rooms to allow punctuality....such a shame and I won't be going back.

Location, food was good

Comfy and clean but wouldn’t stay again
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

View out my window of the back of the building was atrocious. The lobby is grand but the rest of the hotel, hallways etc were very drab, had to pay £15 extra to park the car overnight which we didn’t know about when booking and the shower water pressure was barely addiquete

Very comfortable bed and room nice and clean

It was a nice stay. I had a better stay the last time, but it was still nice.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Just little things. My room was quite small compared to the one I was in last time I stayed there and the shower made a loud screetching noise. I had also requested not to be on the ground floor, but was.

The pillows were very comfortable. The food delivered from room service was very nice and the tv was a smart tv with apps so you could watch catch up. The room was very clean.

Very happy overall
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Are in the bar - poor food. Too salty and the vegetable curry was just a few veg in a watery sauce

I stayed one night before flying. The room was very comfortable - big firm bed. All very clean.

Highly recommended for the rooms, comfort, location to Heathrow T5 and food in the restaurant
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Tricky to get to from central London by public transport

The size and comfort of the room and bathroom exceeded my expectations. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Outdated hotel with poor staff
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel felt quite old/outdated. The morning shuttle didn't arrive at the scheduled time, had to take a taxi to the terminal. I asked for at least a coffee and maybe a takeaway sandwich/croissant instead of the pre-paid breakfast because I had to check-out very early but that was too much to ask for, staff had a poor attitude during my check-out. Internet is a rip-off.

Right next to the airport, quite convenient.

Would not choose this hotel again.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast service was quite poor. No staff around when you wanted them. No glasses, no cutlery nobody to order the eggs with etc - got it sorted eventually but it felt like you were imposing on them and they would rather be doing something else.

Generally hotel was comfortable and OK - it is what it is a Sheraton airport hotel.

It was a nice clean and tidy room with lots of space.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Didn't like the fact we were given a joint family room, which was connected with two doors. Other room made way too much noise in the morning. Really should keep those room's for families who need to go between rooms.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

WIFI slow as a Turtle (only reason tgey give it free is to try to get your email address), if you want it you must pay for it!! Asked for a question 2 days in advance, no answer. Small room. Restaurant bad service and expensive (and expect tips). Bus to airport "Hotel Hopa" costs £9. Couldn't find the hair dryer. Big bag with rubbish in the door of my room at midnight. In the check-out they will try to get again your email address (if you have not given before).

The bed was comfy all the rest was like a 3 star average hotel. Not what I expected from a Sheraton!

All good
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

The local hotels need to get in touch with Heathrow. The bus that takes you to the hotel is fine but the board at stop 16 saying which bus takes you where is tiny. It would make a big difference to the mood of some people especially from abroad as they had to ask every bus driver if this was there bus. So get Heathrow to make there clip board size notice much bigger.

Only five mins from Heathrow. Very nice hotel and staff

The Club facilities appeared to only be available between...
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

The Club facilities appeared to only be available between 6pm and 8pm and this was not made clear to us. As we arrived at 7.55pm and left at 2pm the following day no use to us and I would not have paid for them had I known this.

Reception said they did not have a booking for me and sent...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Reception said they did not have a booking for me and sent me to alternative Sheraton hotel at Heathrow, who sent after telephoning sent me back to the original Sheraton as they had found the booking.

Very overpriced for what it is.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Very overpriced for what it is. If you are in an emergency (like I was) and you need somewhere to sleep close to Heatrow, this hotel did the job ok, but if not there are many other hotel of similar quality at much better price

Whilst it’s a lovely hotel, they could do more to make people with disabilities more comfortable
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

They knew I was disabled and had asked for an accessible room with the required adaptions but it wasn’t provided even though the rooms were available and left empty

As an SPG Member I haven't stayed at this hotel for a...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

As an SPG Member I haven't stayed at this hotel for a while and I wouldn't stay here again. Had an evening meal, appalling food, bland with no taste. Told Staff who were uninterested and inattentive. The facilities in the room could do with updating considering the price of the room. No info in room re room service etc. Hotel charged for WiFi which wasn't set up for my room on arrival and then took over an hour for staff to sort out.

Shower didn't work properly (very low pressure).
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Shower didn't work properly (very low pressure). Had no time to change rooms as had early flight to catch. On check out informed staff who refused to reduce the rate as had to "investigate". They said they would follow up by email after they checked the shower but have not done so.

Fair
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Bad restaurant service except Pure who was good men in charge terrible b

On site for terminal 5 functional. Staff not great except front desk food pretty good. Did the job would recommend if need to stay on airport.

Good Value for Money.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Time to source the H54 Bus and travel from Terminal 5 on the day of arrival. Room corridors looking a little shabby now.

Bed, Room Size, Breakfast

Bed was extremely comfortable and hotel is close to airport
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Room service was awful. Food was cold and bland and took such a long time for the kitchen to answer phone to have order taken (5 attempts).

Bed was extremely comfortable and hotel is close to airport

Ok
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Room could have been cleaner, breakfast could have been included. Arrived late and taxi from terminal five cost £18! Even though it’s 0.9 miles away!

Bed was comfortable.

Close to T5 and easy bus that picked you up outside - at the...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

No body wash provided and confusing as to whether you pay at the property or before hand on booking.com

Close to T5 and easy bus that picked you up outside - at the terminal in 5 mins. Clean and comfortable beds.

Pleasant calming experience.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was a good size with comfy pillows. The tv was a smart tv so had catch up apps. The bathroom was modern and clean.

Disappointing, felt information was misleading
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Had to pay £15 for parking for the night I stayed, expected that to be included. Told courteousy bus to airport every 30 minutes (waited nearly an hour) but that wasn’t quite true. Paid £5 for bus, when I queried it I was told the free bus was from the main road.

Beds are comfy

Very nice
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I didn’t like the fact that the “ card holders “ were allowed to sit buy the fire all cosy and snug and US THAT Were paying 23Pounds ( remembering we are from spain so that’s 30 Euros ) for a steak had to sit in the , cold empty side .

I loved the decor and the staff and the rooms ...

Disappointing - was expecting a good quality hotel close to the terminal - got nothing like that.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Food was very basic. Restaurant Staff pleasant but not very effective. Rooms were so noisy from the Air vents or water pipes that I had very little sleep. It took over 40 minutes for the Bus to get to the terminal building - I'll stay in a better hotel and get the Heathrow Express the next time.

Other than that, the room was lovely, comfortable beds and,...
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I booked via booking.com and requested a twin room but was allocated a double room. I pointed it out to the receptionist who promptly moved us. Decided to have dinner at the hotel restaurant. The waitress spilt beer on my hair. I had to send the fish and chips back as it was drenched in fat. In the morning I went for breakfast (I knew it wasn't included in the rate and told the waitress). I had barely sat down to start sipping my coffee when the waitress brought the bill! Note that I hadn't even received the poached eggs on toast I ordered. After the breakfast I tried to pay with my card. It was declined 3 times. I was really embarrassed because I knew I had funds. What staff failed to establish was that the whole system in the hotel was down. I didn't even get an apology. I had to pay by cash.

Other than that, the room was lovely, comfortable beds and, most importantly, clean.

Will definately stay here again
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

WIFI wasn't very good in public areas

The breakfast was one of the best buffet breakfasts I have ever had! Also, the bartender was very accommodating when we arrived quite late at night and were the only people there!

GOOD FOR A NIGHT OR TWO FOR THE NAME I EXPECTED MORE....
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

I HAVE PAID FOR A ROOM THAT HAD ACCESS TO AN EXECUTIVE LOUNGE WHERE (AS SAID IN YOUR SITE) WE COULD GET SNACKS AND DRINKS ALL DAY BUT THE ONLY THING WE COULD GET AT 16.30 WHEN WE ARRIVE WAS COLD WATER AND LEFT OVERS FROM NACHOS.....

ALTHOUGH ROOM WAS SMALL(GOOD WE ONLY SPEND A NIGHT ) NICE TO HAVE TEA/COFFEE IN THE ROOM ,BATHROBES SLIPPERS....

Overall i was very pleased with the hotel i chose to stay in. And believe me, if i didnt like it i s
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

I didn't like hearing the door of the next room closing as often as I did. The doors should have soft closures on them. The Wi-Fi in the room was not easy to connect to, and there was no instructions in the room how to. Also no normal tea in the room or coffee!

The service was very polite. The food in the restaurant was a good portion. My only gripe, I had fish and chips. Unfortunately it was a bit to greasy for my liking!

• Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

Because is not much convenient for going in the city because hotels only v close to airport but not good for family and children no where to go around unless you have your own car

Comfortable clean and ok for what was beeded.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

Conceirge to pre occupied when asked for help with using internet inlobby for checking in for my flight. Non existent customer service.

Clean, goid access to Heathrow

Greta nights rest before a long flight back to Asia.
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

My profile on booking dot com is 2 adults 1 10 year old. There was a mistake with the booking. Staff member was very hekpful in fixing it. And helping with an early check in too.

Lacked some basics, but was a nice quick stay.
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Executive Lounge Access

No toiletries on arrival in room. Bed was more like paper than soft cloth. The executive lounge was not excuslive.... even though you pay extra for it, anyone can use it. Key card stopped working too in the morning.

overall i enjoyed my stay
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

the lightening in the room was rubbish. there was no standard light which brighten the whole room during the day it was dull outside so the whole room was full

The room was very clean and the room were really quick to respond to queries. Would recommend with my eyes close.

Perfect for Heathrow fliers!
    • Classic Double or Twin Room

It’s probably not up to par on the Sheraton brand but it’s atill extremely lovely!!!

Clean, new, comfortable, fabulous breakfast!!! Helpful staff and shuttle to airport