Reviews of Premier Inn London City - Tower Hill 3 stars

24-26 Prescot Street, City of London, London, E1 8BB, United Kingdom

#247 of 977 hotels in London

Brilliant stay and excellent staff
    • Twin/Double Room

Staff were absolutely wonderful. They couldn’t have been nicer. We had a request for a full length mirror as we had an event to go to and our original room didn’t have one so they switched us. Nothing was too much trouble. Air conditioning was also very much appreciated in the very high temperatures of London when we visited. Room was immaculate. Bed was very comfy.

Perfect spot, staff, cleanliness and comfort!!
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

No phone or clock in the room....but, seriously, that’s the WORSE thing!! Hard to come up with something we didn’t like.

Had a minor issue with air conditioning, and staff IMMEDIATELY reacted and fixed the issue with a dozen apologies!!! This was right by the Tower Bridge and Tower of London. Super clean and staff was AMAZING!! LOVED our stay!!

Excellent Customer Service, Friendly Staff and Nice Bedding - close to Tower of London
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I booked a Quad Room- and the Room was really really big. The location of the Hotel is very close to Tower Hill Underground Station, which makes it very easily accessible to everything in London. The Hotel being close to Tower of London and the Tower Bridge Marina area- serves the needs of Holiday people, very well. The bedding was extremely comfortable and the Breakfast offered by the property very tasty, diverse and sumptuous. I mean- even for Vegetarians there were many nice options. What I liked most was the Service attitude of the staff. I was travelling with kids and they were always on their toes to help us out with anything or everything. There are nice restaurants close to the Hotel including Cafe Spice Indian -which is very nice as well and a Wetherspoons, just across the street. There are many Sainsbury's and Tesco outlets within walking distance, which are open till late during the week. So if you are on a Holiday, this could be a Nice and cost-effective Option to Stay- specially with Children.

Excellent location, very friendly staff, nice quiet comfortable rooms
    • Twin/Double Room

Why are there never safes in the room? However I was offered the use of the staff safe behind reception.

Nice big room, well soundproofed, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer

Myself, my daughter (10) and my son (3) all had bite...
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Myself, my daughter (10) and my son (3) all had bite marks/rash when we slept in a particular bed over the course of our stay...requested clean sheets and duvet which were provided.

Good hotel but not so clean
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Not very clean: on the second day they forgot to clean our room (it can happen); next day they did it very superficially and changed our towels with dirty ones. When I asked at the reception for clean towels I was given another dirty towel (and a clean one)

Large triple room, excellent transport connections. the room was very quiet despite being on the ground floor. Good breakfast

Great stay

That I booked with booking .com and the room included breakfast but they only booked it for one person not both of us so had to argue with the staff

Loved it. Really near the tube , Great to by next to tower bridge and the staff are lovely. Breakfast was nice but a little expensive and the room was spacious and very clean

Staff brilliant nothing was a trouble room ok
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Shower in bathroom water not very hot and was only a trickle Needs a Plummer Breakfast good but frist morning hot breakfast a little cold

Staff brilliant nothing was a trouble room ok Bed great

Fantastic. Would stay again.
    • Twin/Double Room

Lighting in the room was a bit pants, but nothing to really moan about...just needed some extra normal light for my make up in the mirror!

The room was....roooooomy!(hahaha) It was massive! I could've invited the whole of the hotel into my room! Was fantastic. We was here for a concert and enjoyed our stay! Comfy beds. Me and my friend brought blankets with us for extra warmth in bed just incase and the cleaners made up the room for us the next day and put the blankets over the duvets too. How cute! Simple but sweet!

Great location, brilliant family room and shower. Clean and friendly place.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

A little chilly in the evening and although oil heaters provided took a little time to warm up.

The size of the family room was great the beds were well spaced out with good open floor space. Excellent shower with bench great for families with younger children to shower together.

Good stay in Central London

Room really cold, had to wait for quite a while for it to heat up.

The room facilities were good, location also good, bed comfy, overall clean hotel and in a good condition.

Very busy railway outside my windows meant I could not get any reasonable sleep
    • Twin/Double Room

The room overlooked a road and around 5 or 6 railway lines.. The railway was active till late at night and began very early so the ability to sleep was very very poor indeed - I was exhausted.

Staff were very friendly and location is good near tower bridge and Tower of London and Towerhill station.

Very comfortable bed.

The heating system in the bedroom is not very good. It takes quite some time to warm it up. Internet doesn't work well

Very comfortable bed. Good location, just a few meters from the Tower Bridge and from the subway station. Decent traditional breakfast

The room is literately right next to the train lane and the...

The room is literately right next to the train lane and the trains keep running for the whole night. I couldn't fall asleep at all. I booked the room for 3 nights and I brought along my confirmation to check in. However, the staff told me their system had my booking for four nights so I need to pay for 4 nights otherwise they will not give me a room. That is totally unacceptable and unreasonable. I have never had this kind of unfair treatment in any other hotels.

Good location, friendly price.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Not possible to get fresh air into the room because of the soundproof windows.

Good breakfast, I would appreciate some fresh vegetable, but money value is good because of family friendly cost - breakfast is free for children under 16 so it worth to buy it.

Very well sound-proofed room could not hear the trains...
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Hairdryer blew warm air only. Tea and coffee not refreshed in the room on day 2.

Very well sound-proofed room could not hear the trains outside. Excellent breakfast and great location for Tower Bridge. Nice to have a restaurant onsite.

Amazing.
    • Twin/Double Room

Nothing at all was amazing friendly clean comfortable and breakfast was well worth every penny.

Everything how close to tube food staff friendly quiet.

Superb!

The restaurant area was very poorly lit. I was eating in shadow at breakfast. This was the only downside I found!

Although in the City it was very quiet. The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful. Amazing breakfast!

Comfortable hotel. Good to commute to and from other parts of the city. Very good value for money.
    • Twin/Double Room

The staff could have probably been a bit more friendly. They're pleasant and nice enough but don't have the charm and friendliness you find in other hotels, which is always a bonus. Having said that, they were helpful when you needed them.

The beds are very comfortable and the room was very spacious. Location is excellent, close to Tower Bridge and surrounding areas, at a walking distance from London Bridge station (20 something very pleasant minutes) and with many bus, tube and DLR options.

This hotel is perfect for families.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The hotel is located within easy walking distance from two tube stations and very close to Tower bridge and Tower of London. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We loved returning to our room after long days of sightseeing!

We will book premier inn again next time.

no fridge in room.

Staff very good ,Family room was a good size and plenty of tv channels.English breakfast good value with the two children eating free. 5 mins walk from Tower hill tube station.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

In need of a makeover - my room anyway

This particular room was starting to look dated - curtains were drab, décor a bit shabby, the rail that held the showerhead was broken and the shower kept sliding down. The hot water was lukewarm and intermittent. Three main faults though - 1/ The keycard holder that is necessary in order for the lights to function - the keycard slipped down, and took a lot of fiddling with tweezers to remove - if you don't have tweezers you'll struggle. And you can't just go out leaving it in there because you need it to get back in. 2/ The bathroom was unheated - no heated towel rail, no radiator, with glazed floor tiles. It was freezing on a winters morning, and I normally prefer my room temperature to be lower than most 3/ Toilet paper - why oh why does Premier Inn in all its hotels never use a proper roll of toilet paper? Instead you get single sheets like I used to get at school 45 years ago. Come on Premier Inn. I'm a dinosaur but I like my creature comforts. I did point out the faults to reception who were apologetic and assured me the main faults would be rectified

Always a comfortable bed at Premier Inn. I've stayed at this particular hotel several times previously. It is also just 200 metres from our office. My room was on the 5th floor so less noisy than some of the lower floors, and it was larger than most.

Appalling!!!

Service was absolutely appalling and when I complained the staff didn't care. Waiting staff in the restaurant ignored customers and joked and swore with the kitchen staff which could be heard through the open serving hatch. Probably the worst hotel I've stayed in yet!!!!

Nothing, I wouldn't stay here again

Good, would stay at PI again.
    • Twin/Double Room

I could hear the people in the next room, but the gentleman was shouting!! The train line was not too bad because of the secondary glazing. Shower was cold in the morning but I mentioned this to reception and they apologised, saying there had been problems with the pump.

Room was good size, very clean, and comfortable bed.

Good overnight stay in a super comfy premier inn bed!!🛏🛏
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

When we got to room there's was no bed put up for our 13 year old, we informed reception staff who said they would sort it out, when we returned to room at 11 pm still no bed, after another visit to reception we had to wait for staff to come and resolve the issue! On the plus side they did offer complimentary breakfast for the inconvenience. Well done premier inn!!!

As always with premier inns you know what you're getting which is always of good standard. They are always our first choice of hotel to stay in any city we visit. As usual everywhere was clean, beds super comfy and breakfast was a brilliant start to the day. I must say the restaurant staff were the most welcoming and informative,especially on the morning of 27/10/17 with a very young chap as restaurant manager who had a natural gift for hospitality. Location was excellent for all major sights, the price this time was maybe higher than usual but it was half-term.

A great place to stay to see some of London's best attractions

The TV was very small and the hair dryer could have been more powerful but overall a comfortable room!

A very comfortable room, lovely breakfast, helpful and pleasant staff in a great location!

Beds were great.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Sunday transit to airport sucked!!! We walked for 30 min with luggage to get to a tube.

Beds were great. Breakfast excellent but no variety for 5 days😞

It was a useful hotel for what wanted

That the hairdryer was too far from a mirror. Also we were in the basement ( lower ground floor)

The beds were comfortable but too soft for the weather which was hot and muggy

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Could have been much better. would give two stars at least.

It seems our registration was not on booked. We feel not welcome. Several things were missing. like soap,shampoo,armchair one for two, no window opening, a little bit dark in the room, no tooth glass.

Near from tube and bus station. Close to Tower Bridge. Good restaurant by.

Brilliant staff and hotel will definately stay again
    • Twin/Double Room

More tea and coffee in the rooms would be a great idea.

From the moment we arrived we were treated so well by the staff they went out of there way to help us. The resturant was great.

Will stay again!

Zip

Fantastic hotel, large modern rooms, breakfast well worth €14, huge buffet, definitely stay here again. Quick 10 minute tram ride to Old City, stops right outside hotel door.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Well located for Tower and River cruises!

Could have had some drawer space and more hanging space for clothes.

The breakfast had an excellent choice. The property was located well for all the places we had planned to see.

Tower of comfort
    • Twin/Double Room

Not too many restaurants in immediate area, just couple of bars.

Friendly helpful staff,clean comfortable rooms.great location for tower of london area.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Will be back!

Breakfast a bit expensive and crouded. I wish I had a mini fridge in room.

Bed is super confortable, TV entertainment very complete, WIFI works well. Staff very friendly and helpful, walking distance from Tower gateway subway station and DLR trains.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Gem in the city

None at all

Staff were really good and friendly, breakfast was so delicious. Very clean room, very accessible to public transport. Excellent service and bed was so comportable.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Good hotel but needs thicker windows to block out noise
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Our room was directly below the main enterance and we could hear other guests late at night. We did ask the member of staff on duty if we could move room as we did not have a good sleep the 1st night and we were told the duty manager would contact us at some point. We never heard anything from them and later that day after returning from a busy day none of the staff had been notified of the issues i raised. We left it at that and returned to our room. I slept well but my daughter on the 2nd night woke me up as there were a group of people on the street level above us who had kept her up with noise.

The price was good and staff were plesant too. Hotel was very well situated for our stay and was quite clean.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

What an excellent place!!!

Things couldn't have been any better

The bed was lovely and comfy. The shower was excellent and the quality was second to none as usual.........All round excellent

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

we loved our stay, really enjoyed the hotel and london is great, so much to see and do :)
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

bed a little bit uncomfortable but huge and loads of room

the staff were lovely, location was excellent, breakfast was scrummy, room was spacious and nice tempreture

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

Will book again

Restaurant had very good chef but waitress was terrible, out of place at what is otherwise very good hotel. You can't put the meal on room, you have to pay cash or card at restaurant, which is quite inconvenient. WiFi requires login via website and keeps stopping, which is also annoying, should be password access and much stronger.

Very comfortable and clean hotel for a very good price in this part of town. Room was good for long stay. Friendly and efficient reception staff.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Surprisingly pleasant and comfortable.
    • Twin/Double Room

I was very pleased with the quality of the bed. Room temperature was a little bit too cold, but this was amended by staff. Staff was very helpful with all my internet woes, they went out of their way.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Brilliant location for the Tower of London and the City.
    • Double Room - Disability Access

Table lamp not working, and we could have done with an extra chair.

Everything was excellent. Spacious room,, good bed, no wasted money on fripperiesi in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Really lovely place to stay

Not a lot really. As a clinical psychologist I am always a tad obsessive about many things so maybe a bit more of a closer vacuum cleaner job around the skirting boards but nothing more.

The location was excellent a short walk from the Tower and easy access to other places of interest. The bed was comfy the staff friendly without being "over the top". Value for money for the dates we booked was outstanding. As a regular visitor to London both for business and leisure I have paid premium and got basement bargain - not the case here - sensible price for good clean spacious room.

Nice Hotel and Staff

No bottled water in room which is a tiny thing in comparison to the positives.

Good value hotel and lovely size and clean room. Staff were very pleasant and helpful on reception and at breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

London 4D3N
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

This is somewhat minor, but more power plug to charge mobile devices or at least plug with USB charger would be much welcomed.

The location is really good, close to Tower Hill station.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Enjoyable stay, it served our visit to London extremely well. Looking to Book for May if price good

Initially being given a room key to a room that was occupied quite embarrassing. Another room was allocated.

Restaurant – Menu - Food - Wine was Good and Value for money against London prices ie:- we didn't feel ripped off against the reasoning of London prices Sir!

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Staff were excellent.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

It was a bit chilly in the room. It was difficult to get the ac to heat the room

Staff were excellent. The bed as always extra comfortable. Overall a good night's sleep as per Premier Inn promise

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Exceptional service
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Exceptional customer service. I've stayed in 5* hotels and not received service as good as this. Happy staff who went out of their way to ensure we had the best experience possible. Amazing!

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Great location, close to all tube, bus and DLR.
    • Twin/Double Room

Liked everything. I just think £8 is a lot for cereal, fruit, toast. Maybe it's me? That said there was fresh fruit, yoghurts, all juices, crumpets, toast loads really, not a bit enough eater :-)

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

Convenient, clean and friendly place with some potential for improvement
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

CONs: Although the rooms are clean, the humidity and aircon definitely could see some improvement (unfortunately windows can't be opened to bring in fresh air). Breakfast: The small room in the basement was pretty crowded, the tables remembering us more of a standard fastfood restaurant than of a hotel. The food was ok but a bit overpriced. Our hint - book the hotel without breakfast and have breakfast in one of the reasonably priced bars in the vicinity (try THE MINORIES under the Tube station "Tower Gateway"). We didn't try dinner at the hotel due to the lots of options in its vicinity. The bar in the lobby shuts down a bit early. The free WiFi can be upgraded against a small amount of money which seems to be necessary in order to really run it well. Hotel standard at other places include "real" Free WiFi - at least in the lobby area.

We, two adults and one teen, stayed here in November for about one week. In summary, we really enjoyed the stay at the hotel. PROs: The location close to the Towerbridge and a bit away from the more lively parts of the city is very convenient - public transportation easily accessible, several bars (for having breakfast) in its vicinity, the Tower Bridge in 10 min footwalk distance for a stroll at night. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly and tries to help when being asked - however knowledge on the city pretty much depends upon the person you are talking too, which could make it a bit inconvenient when you are depending upon "tourist info at the hotel". Maybe a regular team training would give a boost here. Something for the management to consider. SUMMARY: Despite some cons, we recommend The Premier Inn as being a convenient, friendly, very clean and "affordable" place for a family to stay over night, i.e. when you do not need to spend a lot of time in your room. London has a lot to see - and so, being on the move in town during day and evening, you do not need the aircon. We'll definitely be back in this exciting city - and most likely also in the Premier Inn...!

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Super place to stay.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

No shampoo or shower gel in the bathroom

The staff were all very friendly and helpful Bed was super comfy Nice and quiet at night time Great food offers. Kids get breakfast free Happy Hour

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Good location for family who are sightseeing.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Bar was grand but couldn't get a drink to take up to the room at 23.02 on one night.

Good breakfast. Hotel clean. Easy access to tower hill tube. Free wifi

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

Traveling with kids
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The wifi is free but the ultra wifi is to be paid for. I think anyone staying 2 nights or more should get the ultra wifi free.

The staff were fantastic with the kids

• Reviewed: 28 October 2016

Nice location and very good breakfast.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

There was bad smell in our room and also in the hall in front of it. When we put the aircondition on it was better for a while, but everytime we entered the room, even after just going to breakfast it was there again.

Very good breakfast and we also had one evening meal that was really good. It was very convenient that we could leave our luggage there after checking out until our flight left in the evening, and at no cost but the staff pointed out the charity program that we could support instead if we liked.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

3 different staff members unable to sort out refund of breakfast for 4 second day (paid for but we couldn't eat because of early checkout). All 3 staff promised to sort out some kind of refund but never happened and each staff member unable to work out how to deal with this!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

great location and within walking distance key-locations
    • Twin/Double Room

The bed felt a bit shorter than other hotels I've visited. I am a tall person (1,93cm/ 6'3). Toilet articles such as schampoo, moisturizer and toothpaste is not offered.

helpfull and polite staff. windows facing the railroad were sound proof so the trains did not disturb at all, perhaps if one is very sensetive to noise. Great pub just across the street for food & breakfast. Would stay here again

Really good hotel just in 1 minute walk to DLR, 3 minutes walk to Tower Hill tube and Tower.
    • Twin/Double Room

Free Wi-Fi is only for surfing. You have to pay 5 pounds every 24 hours to watch movies and so on

Great bed, good breakfast, staff is always happy to help, amazing location

Very good location, close to Tower Bridge and Tower.

Very good location, close to Tower Bridge and Tower. Close to metro and bus stations. Nearby there are a good pub for eating and some other bars in walking distance also.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Huge comfortable family room
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

The family room was huge which meant we could spread out which is a must when travelling with teenagers. The beds were really comfy. The breakfast was freshly cooked even though it was kept hot under a heatlamp it was replenished all the time

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

A hotel is worth staying in London

wifi connection was terrible in my room

The position was very good (very close to Tower Bridge) for my purpose. Breakfast good, suitable for all tastes. The room was silent, the bed was confortable.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

Oct stay in premier inn
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

No organisation when we checked in, breakfast said we had none paid for 😩And we had .. no phone in our rooms and wi fi not good.

Near the train station

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Great location for the London tourist!

No opening windows however I realise there was air con but prefer fresh air! The room was hot.

Walk in shower. Large bed size. Food service was excellent and the food good too.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

Excellent place to stay with very willing reception staff - particularly Elenore
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

First room no 316 was not pleasant, constant sound of trains. Situation made good by transfer to room 504 for which I was extremely gratefull

Had major travel alterations, need to return to Australia instead of a cruise from tilbury. Staff were extremely helpful as I had assistance in changing my arrangements. Staying as I did for six nights enabled me to develop a relationship with staff which was reassuring.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Not bad , staff were helpful and friendly , close to tower bridge.

The room was dull and dark . It had a window but not a view .

Beds were comfy.Staff were friendly and helpful .It was close to tower bridge , just ten minutes walking to get there .

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Located close to Tower Hill tube as well as DLR stations,...

Free WiFi was relatively slow and lame! disconnects every couple of minutes and this was probably on purpose as they suggest high speed alternative for an extra charge. In addition, the soft-drinks machine was out of order, and this is the third Premier-Inn hotel that I encountered in this trip that have this problem, so I understand that they insist that you would order drinks from their bar, so why the hell do they have these machines at all?

Located close to Tower Hill tube as well as DLR stations, allowing easy access for both city center and London ExCeL. Good service of the front desk. In addition, a nearby grocery store allows you to skip the breakfast if you wish.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Great hotel, great location, brilliant staff

Bathroom a little cramped but the brilliant shower more than compensated

Great staff and good room. Close to Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Restaurant provided a great breakfast and excellent evening meals

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Does the trick but please improve the wi-fi.

Free wi-fi was not great, to the point of being non-existent at times. I mentioned it at reception and the staff member checked the connection on her own phone, which showed it to be working. Back up on the 4th floor though, neither my kindle nor my phone worked until some time later. I know that there is an option to pay £5 per day for speedier wi-fi, but would have been happier with a slower speed that actually connected.

Basic but perfectly acceptable facilities. Quiet. Lovely comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Bed was comfortable, hotel was quiet.
    • Twin/Double Room

Room was stuffy so I had to use the AC all night.

Bed was comfortable, hotel was quiet. Room cleaned every day and fresh towels provided. The shower was great. You know what you are getting when you stay at a Premier Inn and I would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

From entering the lobby all of the staff couldn't do...

Nothing at all

From entering the lobby all of the staff couldn't do enough to help nothing was too much trouble. The staff n chefs in the breakfast area were outstanding. We were all very impressed

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Quit room even its windows headed to the close railway.
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Windows cannot be opened, so the ventilation is possible only through air condition

Quit room even its windows headed to the close railway. Good breakfast. Very willing receptionist. Very reasonable price.

Nice stay
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Some of the rooms are quite dark because of the small windows. No bathtub.

Easy to reach the Tower hill station, just a 5 minutes walk. The room I got was on the ground floor and had a view on a wall and was therefore quite dark. I asked for another room and that was no problem. The staff is very helpful. Leaving the luggage in the hotel on the day of checkout was no problem either. They have two sorts of wifi: free and paid for. The free wifi worked perfectly for me, but if you plan to watch movies online the free one is too slow.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

I've already been at this hotel twice, and it will be not the last!

The speed of WiFi, it is free but too slow (but they push to sell the premium WiFi for 5£/day, that's even too much). And a safe, a small one, or a strongbox would be a good plus! But I would kindly recommend this hotel!

Worth for the money: clean, excellent location, nice staff and the room was very wide too!

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

My short break was a good balance of economy (without the compromise) and luxury
    • Twin/Double Room

Nothing, I could not fault the experience and although this is my first visit to Premier Inn's if future trips are as good I will not use cheaper or more expensive hotels (to stay in) this gives me more money to experience The Savoy Hotel for drinks, or a meal at the Ivy.

The staff were brilliant so polite, helpful and nothing was a bother. The bed was so comfortable I am buying one from the Hypnos deal offer via Premier Inns. The Breakfast was one of the best I have ever had and the whole experience was better than 4 and 5 star hotels I have stayed in, I intend to always use Premier Inn's in the future over cheaper (travel lodge or more expensive Grange London Bridge over the road, even Guoman Hotels are not as good value for money, all of which I have stayed in before)

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Staff needs to be better trained about restaurants and other...
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

Staff needs to be better trained about restaurants and other businesses in the area and provide more than just minimal information such as telling someone there are plenty of restaurant at the pier. Also a better map of the area, instead of just one for London.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

An enjoyable stay at Tower hill.

More staff on in the mornings in the breakfast room the girls couldn't have run around more than they where but still had time for smiles. Tables not getting cleared quick enough so people waiting.

Breakfast lovely as always in the Premier hotels. Staff always happy and polite.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

Great location for our family break to London. Would definitely stop here again
    • Quad Room (2 Adults & 2 Children)

I can't think of anything

The room was much bigger than we usually get and felt much more spacious. Very quiet and the air con was a blessing. Staff were extremely friendly.