Reviews of So Sienna Apartments 4 stars

38-40 Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith and Fulham, London, W6 0LS, United Kingdom

#804 of 1,490 Holiday rentals in London

Based on 523 apartment reviews

6.2

Quiet room, but dark, damp and cramped
    • Standard Studio

We stayed in the same hotel about a year ago, then in room 3805. Since that room was huge but noisy and with non-functioning blinds I had asked for a quiet room with working blinds or curtains. Well, we got a very quiet room (in the basement of a different building; apartment 1A) with a working curtain, but were disappointed with its space and general quality. The entire apartment felt damp (esp. the bathroom) and it was much smaller than last year's room. The bedside table made it impossible to open the cupboard, and the bedside lamp was not plugged in (and could not be plugged in due to lack of a nearby powerpoint). The shower was cramped and the shower head did not belong to the shower-head holder so that it was very difficult to get the water to go where you wanted it to go. The tv was fixed on a wall, parallel to the bed and couch so that made for difficult viewing - another symptom of the lack of thinking that has gone into the furbishment of this room. In all, not good value for money this time.

- Very nice concierge who walked us to our room. - Kitchen facilities (have to keep that bottle of bubbly cold!). - Good location for exploration of London. - Quiet room.

Read so many bad reviews but this was a clean and pleasant...

All good

Read so many bad reviews but this was a clean and pleasant apartment. The shower was excellent and have zero complaints about our stay 10/10

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

I chose this hotel cuz it’s right on the airport line as I...
    • Standard Studio

I chose this hotel cuz it’s right on the airport line as I needed to fly the next day, and it’s very near to the underground which was perfect, also there’re pubs and supermarkets around which was convenient.

Poor
    • Luxury Studio Apartment

I moved rooms 3 times, due to a leak in my first room, plus the room I initially booked, was not the room advertised. I booked a delux studio for £109.00 and the photos on the advert did not match the room I was booked into to. The bed I slept in, in the 3rd room I was moved to, gave me a bad back and the bathroom slides door did not open with ease, as I kept getting stuck in the bathroom.

It was OK. Good location for tube travel all over London boroughs
    • Standard Studio

Bed very low and soft. Had to ask for towels one day. Window not secure and draughty. Small room. Friends had 1 coat hanger for 4 days and 2 people. Staff did not understand why more would be needed when he eventually understood the english. Friends had no bin for milk cartons etc.

Location close to tube station and lots of places to eat. Plenty ofor hot water for shower. Room heated quickly when we came back in rain

good position on the map, at 5 min walking distance from...
    • Standard Studio

the staff were extremely polite and service-oriented. they did everything to help us. However, the apartment was very different from the pictures shown by the web site for the same residence type accommodation (monolocale- one room apart.) the pictures showed a modern, stylish and well maintained apart. with new furniture and decorations, while the furniture was old, below acceptable standards, we had no wardrobe at all, we had to ask for 3 hangers to hang our clothes in the kitchen cabinet (!!) there was only one old side table with broken night lamp by the double bed. No mirrors in the living area, so we only had a very small sized mirror in the bathroom which could not be used to watch ourselves while getting dressed, or while drying our hair, as British bathrooms do not have plugs for hair dryers... cleaning service was very basic, the apartment had dirty doors/bathroom tiles and toilet. So overall, despite the kindness of staff, we were not satisfied with the apartment features and comforts. The residence area instead was excellent for services, shop, connection to night underground service.

good position on the map, at 5 min walking distance from Tube station, the underground line servicing this area- Piccadilly- is also a night line, so very practical and working all night at week ends

I was not impressed on the hotel
    • Standard Studio

I was over charge and my money was not returned to me, the rate displayed on online is different from what was charged from my account

Nothing, the room I paid for was not the room allocated me

Location and the staff was helpful
    • Standard Studio

Kitchen...it was describet that there is fully equpted kitchen, but there was only microwave, toaster and waterheater. And it was a bit dark beacuse it was basement apartment.

Location and the staff was helpful

Pleasant and for the price excellent value
    • Standard Studio

A small thing that will pay dividends. They are in the process of renovations. All work is being done with guests in mind.

It is ideally located to everything. 24 hour manager on duty. Friendly staff.

Stay away from this place, photos do not reflect reality.
    • Standard Studio

The room looked nothing like on the booking.com website. We booked a standard studio, were given a room downstairs (you could call it a basement), lots of humidity, spider webs on the lights, the toilet was subpar, no room service (only on the 3rd day the cleaner asked if she could come in). Overall we lived in a humid mess.

The only good thing about the property was the location (proximity to Hammersmith Underground Station)- about 3-5 minute walk.

The portable aircond leaked and the oven was on when we...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The portable aircond leaked and the oven was on when we checked in. Even the person manning the apartment counter could not get it fixed. On the whole, the apartment was clean and the beddings okay.

I will not recommend anyone to book this place for purpose of pleasure or rest.
    • Luxury Studio Apartment

Unprofessional staffs, race bias, wrong room allocated and they claim it was. I travel from Sunderland to London (289 mile drive) to celebrate my newly pregnant partner and Mark my birthday. Hence, I book a Luxury studio apartment for the purpose of comfort but reversed was the case as I was allocated with their standard studio apartment and they claimed it was a luxury studio apartment. Then, I show the members of staff with the picture of the room I booked featuring, seating area, sofa, oven, fridge, dinny area, computer table and lot more as it was advertised and listed in on booking.com website but non of the above listed was in the room allocated. The bad part of it was that i instead to speak to their manager to fix the issue but they claim he is not available then booking.com set in but little could be done as it was late and I don't have enough case on me for that week to pay for another place as advice by booking.com until they fix things because non of the management staff made tgem self available for booking.com to negotiate with. They hotel is a scam as they advertised a room with good and outstanding facilities and get paid for it and yet allocated less standard room against what I have paid for and won't paid back the difference. They even call police on me as they believe I am black and don't know my right and the police instructed the stuffs to put me me in a more comfortable room as it was late and pay me back the room differences and also advice me to leave this feedback to help upcoming customer and discuss with booking.com for compensation for the stress. I advise everyone to be careful of this paticular hotel "So Sienna Apartments" as they have many branches around London and possibly somewhere else. I don't naturally give feedback but I can't just help this as it spoil our trip to London.

Nothing at all.

The place needs lots of maintenance , there is no elevator ,...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The place needs lots of maintenance , there is no elevator , it was hard to move the luggage on a very small stairs. No house keeping services either. The bathroom was leaking on the appartment below , so we we were told to be moved to another apartment , they told us later , when we finished backing all of our luggage , moving wasn't necessary ! Waste of time and effort , staff is friendly trying to please the customers , but the place itself needs maintenance.

Not worth the money awful nights sleep due to bed continously falling apart
    • Standard Studio

The photos did not represent the room, as the decor was completely different to the photos on booking.comthe bed was two twin beds pushed together to make a double so the bed kept falling apart during the night even though I tried to clip the beds together myself, the mattress was lumpy!. And there were lots of flies flying around the room. And extremely small room for the price I paid. It was definitely not worth £129 for the night...

The photos did not represent the room, as the decor was completely different the bed was two twin beds pushed together to make a double so the bed kept falling apart during the night even though I tried to clip the beds together myself, the mattress was lumpy!. And extremely small room for the price I paid.oh and there was flies flying around the room at least 7. It was definitely not worth £129 for the night... on a good note the staff were friendly and the room was clean otherwise not worth it.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good apartment
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Sliding door in the second bathroom was weird and if you like to sleep early this might not be the spot for you. There is a pub across the street and it can be a little noisy at times.

Host was very helpful and friendly. Great location and wasn't difficult to find. It was clean and they had a good cutlery available.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Relieved!
    • Deluxe Studio

I was very worried about this booking as the recent reviews were terrible. I think we got lucky as the apartment we were allocated was the exact one from the official photos online and was beautiful! We were in the main building - apartment 4005.

Location was really good
    • Standard Studio

The heat, the air conditioning unit in the room had the opposite effect as there was no hose in the back to put out the window so it just blast hot air out the back of it

Location was really good

Location suited us.
    • Standard Studio

The bathroom layout (newly done) was terrible. Particularly the size of the sink with a cabinet over it the prevented you from leaning over it when brushing teeth/shaving. Appt 2b, YMMV.

Location suited us.

Ok. Not the cleanist but just... ok. Probably wouldnt stay again. but Bed was alright.
    • Deluxe Studio

It wasn't that clean. The bed was ok. but everything else was a little grim. The wardrobe door was broken and it was wonky. There was marks on the walls and it doesn't exactly look like the stylish photos.

Easy to check in and easy underground access.

Great location and you get what you pay for
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The tv in the room didn't work. Staff attempted to fix it but were unable to and said they would contact a technician but no one showed up

Great location and you get what you pay for

Location was good
    • Deluxe Studio

As I had requested two single beds when I got to the property there was only a double bed I asked the man who was dealing with reception and he basically said there was nothing he could do. After I continued to explain that I needed single beds he then offered me another room which was basically a box that had another double bed that would split into two! I said it wasn’t acceptable as I had already paid a large amount for the room I had requested! Then he eventually promised me a camp bed with sheets so I gave in and left for a concert I was in London for after getting back late from the concert only to have no camp bed!!!! He had mentioned there was a problem with the tv I wasn’t sure what he ment as his English wasn’t the best so when I got in the room I found out what that problem was!! The tv had been ripped off the wall and was on the floor!! This really was a disgrace! Really poor customer service and overall a terrible accommodation! I will be seeking a refund!

Location was good

Good location and great surroundings
    • Luxury Studio Apartment

It was 30* C outside and the central heating in the bathroom was on full and couldn’t turn it off so was unable to stay in the room.... didn’t have anyone change towels or make the bed whole weekend, wasn’t a chambermaid in sight.... just expected a lot better as it cost £420 for two nights!!!! There was a small portable air conditioner in the room but no hose from the back of it to put out the window, so it was pumping more hot air into the room than cold??!??!???!!!! Overall I was expecting more for the cost.... I’m no snob at all and don’t mind at all staying in a place like this but it’s a £50 a night place and wasn’t worth the cost.....

Good location and great surroundings

Not twin rooms when request and tired decor
    • Deluxe Studio

NOT A TWIN ROOM Requested a twin room on booking 5months before date, sent reminder 2 weeks before and called to confirm on the day... On arrival a double bed had just been unclipped to be about 2inches apart in the middle and only one double set of bedding was provided!! TIRED DECOR Photos are obviously of the nicest rooms, we were taken to another building then directed into a rundown room at the back of the building. Room felt bit dirty due to peeling paint and bathroom corners etc Not worth the money at all

Polite staff upon check-in and out

Wouldn't stay here again or recommend it to others.
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

- Room was meant to be available at 2pm, but was not until 4pm - Staff were extremely disorganized and quite rude at times. We were originally lead to one room, only to be stopped short when I told them our booking was for 4 (originally 5), not for 2 people as he had first assumed. The booking form he showed me clearly indicates my query which stated "I want to make sure the room we're booking can accommodate 5 people" so I am unsure why they prepared a room fit only for 2 people for us. We were made to wait while a new room was being prepared for us. - We were told originally we were not allowed complimentary late check out (as a genius member) because other guests had booked the room, but since we changed rooms as the first wasn't fit for us, I asked again. We were told upon the keys being handed to us that we could have complimentary late check out of 2 hours (until 1pm) as other guests were coming after, which we agreed to. Yet, we were hurried out twice in the morning with 2 different staff members threatening to charge our card because "no notes were made on the system" which I don't believe is our issue at all. The staff clearly weren't communicating and were quite rude about the entire situation. - Room was not very clean - bits and pieces on floor and sheets dirty in some places

Sufficient for what we needed the property for - just one nights stay - but I would not recommend this place again.

Awfull
    • Luxury Studio Apartment

Everything .. the room was awfull, furniture falling apart, stains on the carpets & smelt

Nothing the hotel is awful nothing like the pictures online

Shocking - don’t stay here
    • Standard Studio

Unsafe area near balcony of 15ft drop to concrete by stairs with no lighting - breach of health and safety. Air con pumping hot air and no thermostat to control this. Not helpful in 28 degree summer heat. No loo roll (seriously). Sheets didn’t fit the bed or duvet and pillows in cover so serious discomfort. No mirror in room. When raised concerns these were ALL entirely ignored. No customer service response whatsoever despite offering 6 days to resolve after stay. Appalling experience.

The shower

Nothing like the photo, good position but NOT good, if its all you can afford.. you wont die. 2/10
    • Deluxe Studio

Theres so little lack of care about anything. Nothing is finished off, cheap mis-matched furniture (in the wrong place). Ants nest coming into the bathroom. No bin in the kitchen. Newspaper pages thrown on the storage room floor. Fan in bathroom broken and left with no cover on. Window didnt work properly. Bulb in bathroom didnt work, missing bulb in bedroom. Painting, plumbing dont so cheaply. I thin sheet, no duvet. Old towels, tiny tv with squiggly channels, No wifi code, a squeeze to get in. It could be great but needs a LOT of work doing. Believe the bad reviews, the receptionist (and I guess the owner) speak about you in their own language which is just plain rude. Overall its just not very nice. You can read my old reviews, I dont complain often. Id stay again if it was finished off, it was a bit manky. Oh and no cleaners either. Such a shame, its the owners fault its on a nice street. We stayed in the 'garden studio' if thats any help. (Not that you can get to the garden from your room). We were also told we were in one of the nicest brand new ones. ha ha.

Comfy bed, good location. Thats it.

Washing machine is working well
    • Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel shutdown the electricity power for my apartment They didn’t inform me ahead of time When I was in my apartment suddenly the power went off. After that I went down to the reception and asked him :my apartment without electricity. He said we have maintenance. I asked him how long they need to finish. He said 15 min After that i have waited for more than 1.5 hours. I asked him to give me another apartment He said didn’t have i want to compensate me about the problem imagine my children cannot go to bathroom because no power no window in bathroom for more than 1.5hours They didn’t respect me They had to inform me ahead of time about the maintenance. We are in developed country I called Booking.com. They didn’t do anything to me I am disappointed 😔 from Booking.com I were a genius customer Unfortunately Tv not working no cable connection They changed the blankets and sheet twice during my stay 11 night No ventilation no window in bathroom

Washing machine is working well Oven,toaster and boiler are very good Easy check in and check out Loaction is very good neat to hammersmith station 4 min 🚶‍♀️ West field mall 20 min walking Many grocery near apartments

I didn’t received the room i booked, the hand shower rail...
    • Luxury Studio Apartment

I didn’t received the room i booked, the hand shower rail was broken, the sofa damaged and a broken centre peace. The apartment was on the ground floor right next to a very smelly drain. A member of staff decided to sweep outside my window at 4am

Good location with some decent upgrades to a very old structure.
    • Standard Studio

Very old building and despite some room renovations, it shows its age and smells really old in the common areas (rooms have windows so you can ventilate more easily). Physical metal keys are given out for the main building door and your room (who does that anymore?). No A/C so windows open at night means a ton of noise and that area can be busy at all hours. Was a substitute place for a booking.com privately owned apartment rental which failed on the day of our arrival. It was certainly not as nice or high-end for the same price, but I would blame booking.com for doing a horrible job of finding an alternative for the failed original rental made 22 weeks in advance.

Good location near the Hammersmith Tube mega-intersection. Beds were comfortable Some rooms have combo washer/dryer inside

The locations was amazing and the room was pretty secluded
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The air conditioner did not work for the first 2 nights of our 4 night stay (the only 2 nights it was really hot in the city anyways) and we only got given one fan (after asking for fans about t times) on the other day to keep 5 people sleeping in 2 seperate bedrooms a little cooler. We also did not get the the cleaning service it said we would get although we did get new towels after I went and asked for them but only 4 new towels out of 8. They could also use with dishcloths and rags. Bed was nice to sleep in but I would not recommend the sofabed.

The locations was amazing and the room was pretty secluded

Nice place but insist on a room at main property itself..rooms in overstone road not as nice
    • Standard Studio

I have stayed here before and had a great time. This time around though was on a different property and room was not as nice, cleaners seemed to forget we existed and ventilation in the room was poor.

Location...great helpful receptionist.

The location was convenient
    • Standard Studio

Broken chair, dirty and stained carpet, broken shower head and shower door, broken air vent in the bathroom, bed sheets too small for the mattress, noisy, broken cupboards, no air conditioning, broken and unkept entrance and they never changed towels or sheets during my week stay.

The location was convenient

A nightmare ! Worst place I have ever stayed !
    • Deluxe Studio

When we arrived there were two separate customers complaining so we had to wait 45 minutes to get the keys. We had booked a deluxe studio with a double bed - the bed was not a double bed, it was a little larger than a single bed. As we had heard the receptionist tell the customers before us that the apartments were fully booked, we knew it was a waste of time complaining. My husband tried to switch on the tv, only to find there was no picture ! On further investigating he found there was no aerial lead. We spent the whole evening with no tv ! I opened the door to the fridge to put our food in and the whole integrated appliance fell out as it was not secured in any way ! We were not given a WiFi code and ventured out to reception to ask for it, but the receptionist was busy dealing with yet another complaint. We decided not to wait ! At approximately 10.30, just as we were getting ready to go to bed, the lights and electric went out in our apartment and also the apartment next door. We used our iPhones as torches, managed to get dressed again and went back to reception. We were still in the office at gone midnight. The receptionist checked the fuse box but was unable to switch it back on. My husband was horrified to see exposed fuse box and wiring in the unfinished apartment below ! The receptionist then made several calls to try and find us alternative accommodation as they were full in Hammersmith, but was unable to. I asked for a refund so we could leave and find our own hotel, but was refused as they said it would need to be refunded the following day. I eventually got my refund 8 days later after I chased for it. I will never stay here again !

Leaving

Absolutely appalled
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Was absolutely appalled, my husband and I booked this room to stay with our three children, as you can see it had its own self contained kitchen and drink making facilities which is one of the most important reasons we wanted to book SO Hammersmith, however another bonus was that it was within a short walking distance to the only 24 hours parking and finally even better we had travelled up from cornwall as I was having quite a big operation, SO Hammersmith was just a short walk for me. We were told we couldn’t check in til 2pm, however I had received an email through booking.com to say that the previous occupants were due to leave at 11am so we could liase with the host of SO Hammersmith and see if they could get us in earlier, my operation was at 10am, my husband escorted me, went to SO Hammersmith host and left his mobile number with him and told him I would be having an operation and coming straight to the apartment, so could he let my husband know when the room would be ready, then my husband went off into the high street to do some shopping with the children. However when discharged and my husband came to pick me up from the hospital with the children, the time was now 14.45pm the apartment should have been well and truly ready now or if there had been a problem the host would have rung surely..... not the case, I came out groggy and tired and in excruciating pain we walked straight to SO Hammersmith to which we were told that we couldn’t have the keys, the previous occupants were still in there and wouldn’t leave, as you can tell my husband was furious, although not the host’s fault he was hardly helpful and he could have had the common sense to ring the number my husband provided.

Overall stay was good
    • Deluxe Studio

Should of been told of the Construction across the street from early morning till 6.30pm at night No change of towels Left 1 day early a small refund would of been nice

Close to transport and shops Nicholas was very nice and so was the other staff expecially the guy who help fix the tv problem

Wouldn’t stay again over priced for what was effectively a bedroom in a house.
    • Standard Studio

Property had collapsed stairs and was difficult to access top floor with case, lock on door was faulty and took around 10 minutes each time to lock the door, no air conditioning.

Easy accessible, clean small hotel. Reasonably priced. Near all facilities in Hammersmith.
    • Standard Studio

Only stairs to get to room on top floor. Fire extinguisher in hall sitting on floor, not wall mounted.

Room very clean and tidy and big enough for our needs..... adjacent to all facilities in the area. Staff courteous.

Highly recommend 😀
    • Standard Studio

Our room and bathroom was clean. The staff were friendly and helpful and it's located near the station, restaurants, pubs and shopping mall. Also your only 30 mins by bus from Westfield.

Very nice rooms won't return cause of front door and the no organisation.
    • Standard Studio

When we first arrived we were shown to a room and our host very kindly took my bag.I was really disappointed when we got to the room it was not cleaned or ready for us. When you pay Good money it's abit dis hearting.We were taken back to the reception and led to another room. It was lovely but the shower flooded when showering and the kitchen tap squirtted side ways when turned on. The most important thing I dis like is the main door of the building was left open day and night.I did not feel safe atall. anyone from the street can enter the apartments.

The room was really nice and the bed soo very comfortable, wish my bed was that great.Presented very nice.

Awful! Never stay again, which is ashame because I travel to Hammersmith every month
    • Standard Studio

Overbooked, put in an alternative property 100m away, small, smelled of mould and damp. Some guests were relocated to a property at Paddington, about 6 stops on the tube!

On this stay absolutely awful

We booked this property as the pictures looked beautiful.
    • Deluxe Studio

We booked this property as the pictures looked beautiful. Immediately on arrival we discovered it wasn’t as was shown in the pictures. In the hallway the carpets are dirty and just these areas are generally dated. The hallway to the basement where we were put smelt of drains. The bed in the room wasn’t long enough for my husband who is 6’2” as it has a footboard so be aware if you are tall, he spent the night virtually diagonally and we both woke up in pain. The bed itself isn’t very comfortable. They did offer us another room with a bigger bed however they were going to put our son on the tiniest sofa I have ever seen, no way he would of slept and would of fell off. It doesn’t have a/c as described it’s just a air cooler. The view from the window was straight onto a brick wall with some scruffy ladders. The blinds in the room didn’t fit the window so the sunlight woke the children up at 4am plus one blind was broken. The plug in the bathroom sink was so rusty it was shocking. There is a window over the bath/shower and although it’s frosted glass you can see through it. So I had to stand naked in front of a window with no blind or anything. Shower is just a mixer tap and took ages to adjust as it was burning hot plus to you cannot reach the taps to turn it on without standing in the bath as the glass door doesn’t open because the sink is too close. The fixing on the wall for the shower head was lose so it kept moving. All in all it wasn’t a good stay and we were very disappointed

Bad and annoying!
    • Standard Studio

They took me one street down to an apartment that is located in basement! I complained and changed my room but had to stay for 2 days. Also, there was no hot water 3 days.

There is a Turkish guy who tried to help me a lot.

I enjoyed my stay in So Sienna and will be back for sure!
    • Standard Studio

The shower hot water was not working very well!

I would like to thank all girls & boys in So Sienna, for their welcoming and polite attitudes and specially Sina , who was very helpful. Also, I have to say that the place has a great location, just a few walks to Hammersmith station.

No good service regarding the complaints.
    • Standard Studio

No good service regarding the complaints. Air cooler during the hotest weather was very noisy and it was not fixed or replaced as no use for it, temperature inside the room showed 30 degrees 😤

Except of R
    • Standard Studio

They advertise daily cleaning and I the 7 days we were there they never showed up and we had to remove our garbage ourselves, no change of sheets, towels. Etc and had to ask for TP. Rules say must wash the dishes used, however, no detergent or towel supplied. Two nights in a row there were very loud individuals that kept us awake from about 3 til 5 am, and we actually had to ask them to leave and then talk to the keeper to get him to do anything about it.

Location and that they did move us to a different room the next day after I realized that to get it our original room we had to climb a very narrow twisting staircase.

Very clean.
    • Standard Studio

Pillows were horrendous and wished we had taken our own! Like lying on a brick! Didn't particular like the fact we were in the basement when I had emailed and spoken to a member of staff prior to arrival to request a room with a view! Apart from that, everything else was lovely

Very clean...problem with ants in bathroom & around kitchen sink which we didn't notice until Sunday (day of check out) location was fab for meeting other people staying in Hammersmith

3.5
    The room does not warrant the title "luxury Studio"
    • Luxury Studio Apartment

No hot water on both days - unable to shower! The blind was broken and could not be pulled up had to have light on the whole time.

Moved to better accommodation after complaining about the poor conditions in both rooms booked.

Thoroughly enjoyed our time away
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Door wouldn’t open from room where sofa bed was, had to wake others in the party to get us out!! Lock on front door was awful and French door lock wasn’t easy to lock! Property was pretty good but not at all secure especially for London!!!

Had everything we needed as a base

Nice clean place to stay friendly staff
    • Standard Studio

No microwave in the room. Parking on the road is permitted for 2 hours only. There should be subsided parking at the private parking across

Location is very good close to facilities. Nice and tidy place

Avoid, if possible.
    • Standard Studio

The room was small, damp, smelly and very nosy. The mattress was uncomfortable, there wasn't any tables, bedside tables, chairs or furniture where to put things on. Cleanliness was lacking. Awful!

Only the location

Lovely boy on reception, room had everything we needed we had a good stay
    • Standard Studio

The only problem was I wasn’t aware I had to pay the deposit, paid it which was fine but it still hasn’t left my account 2 days later and it won’t be back into my account until 5 working days apparently so somone on the desk when I phoned last night said; also place wasn’t very well signed was tricky to find

There was a lovely polish young boy when me and my sister arrived he carried my suitcase to the room round the corner and he spoke with me and my sister told us where there was a Tesco’s and was so funny and polite and a delight to talk to! (Arrived 14:30 9.04.18) can’t remember his name though I’m afraid

Staff was very nice and helpful - the hotel manager was...
    • Standard Studio

It seems that the apartment was being renovated and not really up to the best standard. Washing machine wasnt working (door broken). A few more cutlery, glassware and kitchen utensils would have been good.

Staff was very nice and helpful - the hotel manager was lovely and assisted us very well.

A bed to sleep on that's it
    • Standard Studio

The place needs to be re-vamped. Cupboards are literally peeling away, taps are missing in the bathroom, the carpet in the rooms are so stained they look like someone has been murdered on them, ( not ideal when you have a baby that crawls) the sofa bed was falling apart, the tiles on the bathroom floor were broken in which they was lifting up!.. It needs a lot of TLC to be classed as a 4 star! I only use this hotel to lay my head down at night. The rooms aren't nice enough to chill out and relax in!!.. They should spend the money to get all these things rectified as I have personally stayed in 6 different apartments in so-sienna and the problems are sometimes worst!!

The easy check in

Probably wouldn’t return- I needed a self catering room and it wasn’t easy to do so
    • Standard Studio

Facilities were poor. Chopping board but no knife , no tea towels, no sicker for kettle and toaster in the kitchenette area. No can opener. These are pretty basic items and cheap to purchase. I did ask for these but no response. No cleaning of the room- only the bin emptied in four nights stay.

Good value for money but only OK in terms of quality
    • Standard Studio

Two single beds pushed together rather than a double... no heating in bathroom... kitchen tap broken....very small bathroom ....basement room so no view

Decent size room, friendly staff

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. AWFUL. OVERPRICED. MANAGEMENT ONLY CARE ABOUT ££££
    • Standard Studio

The radiators were on 24/7 for the first day dials had been painted over so nobody could tell low to high heat, the shower head was broken, no plug for the bath tub and a 2 inch gap under the main door to get inside so anybody could peak under and have a nosy in the bedroom. No form of compensation for a 3 night stay, only on the last night when it was more trouble than what it was worth.

Nothing. The radiators were on 24/7 for the first day, the shower head was broken, no plug for the bath tub and a 2 inch gap under the main door to get inside so anybody could peak under and have a nosy in the bedroom. It won’t go lower then 2.5* but if I could it would be lower. Can get way better hotels for of equal value or less than £20 more.

Dirty and smelly! Not to be recommended.
    • Standard Studio

The first two rooms they gave us were dirty and smelly, hat mold in the bathroom and the kitchen and were not what we booked! The third room was what they called an „upgrade“ but that room was actually the one we booked according to the facilities and pictures!

Good apartment with lovely staff
    • Standard Studio

Room was very cold and heating wasnt intuitive.

Spacious apartment, nicely furnished and close to hammersmith station. Small kitchenette and fridge. Comfortable bed.

Great location with potential but the deluxe apartment was disappointing.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

There was no on site parking (parking across the road is quite expensive) and the finish of the “deluxe” apartment we stayed at was far from the standard expected or advertised on Booking.com. Apartment facilities advertised such as a microwave and a DVD player were not in our apartment and the carpets were dirty throughout. There were also some hazards in the apartment including exposed wiring, a rusty nail sticking out of the main shower (en suite shower held together by tape) and a lack of grouting between tiles, which allowed tiles (some cracked) to move unsafely when you stepped on them.

Great location, close to Hammersmith Station. The apartment was quite spacious with an en suite in the bedroom, which was very useful! This has the potential to be a very nice apartment.

handy for hammersmith apollo - very easy to access from euston by tube
    • Deluxe Studio

£100 security deposit that - two days later - we still have not received back despite being told that this would be transferred back immediately. traffic very noisy from early morning so could perhaps benefit from better windows

Absolute fantastic location and very very reasonably priced
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Was very slight smell in room not sure what it was

The location was absolutely perfect, the room we were given was much better than expected, paid for a apartment with double bed and sofa bed and we were given the annex which was to separate little apartments so no sharing with other couple 👍🏻

Something smelled terrible in the room, it was freezing cold...
    • Standard Studio

Something smelled terrible in the room, it was freezing cold even though the heater was on maximum and the hot water ran out after I finished having a shower, my partner couldn't have it.

Great location, friendly staff, apartment needs some TLC but will stay again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The flat needs a little updating but really just the kitchen all else was fine. Sofa bed was not very comfortable and needed to be cleaned but OK for a short stay (2 nights). That said based on the location and price I would and hope to stay again.

Was going to the Apollo and the apartment is about five minutes walk away so the location was excellent. Hammersmith itself has all you need in terms of shopping. Staff were very nice and check in and out were quick and easy. We had one of the basement apartments so only shared the entrance with one other appartment.

Comfortable spacious apartment. Good size for family.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

No parking facilities. Poorly maintained. Carpets stained, broken floor tiles, items broken and not repaired.

Spacious, good value for money, good location - close to shops and underground.

Can be but I am sure you can find better in this price.
    • Standard Studio

Noisy outside from early morning. I stayed one week and they come to clean just one time after 4th day.

Warm in the room, good bathroom and very big bed. The bed is the biggest point in this room.

Dont go there
    • Standard Studio

Not put in the property that I booked. The place I was given had missing fire alarm heads. The property was dirty, had mould on the walls and smelt of drains. No plugs for the sink no lock on front door and looked like a four year old had done the painting job. Do not stay here at any cost

It was fine but could have been so much better with a little attention to detail.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Blinds wouldn't open in bedroom or sitting room. Shower fixings both broken so that you had to hold the shower to get clean. No local shops open for milk etc on Sunday after 6. Noisy people in apartment above.

the price! Very resonable for where it was and our needs.

Where to i start see what i did not like
    • Standard Studio

where do I start, room was never cleaned was not in the main block but a street away, no bin, only one toilet roll, had to ask for more and then only got 1 more. the bathroom was freezing with no form of heating only a heater in bedroom, no microwave as advertised, I could go on but would just be ranting

it was close to work and also quite

Affordable and comfortable accommodation in Fulham
    • Standard Studio

The heater was broken and we had to work it all out with a portable one which we ended up carrying from the living room to the bathroom - and back ;-) It was quite chilly, but things happen.... no problem!

Amazing price value in Fulham, station 3min away, 30 min from Heathrow, central but quiet. Nice Victorian house formed into an apartment hotel. Amazing friendly staff, kitchen, shower, sitting area all included! Cosy and affordable!

Nice Receptionist sorted two things I had issue with.
    • Standard Studio

Room was so cold from the start. The room location was a bit further then reception as different building.

Nice Receptionist sorted two things I had issue with. Pre-authorisation was taken upon arrival but it is not mention beforehand at all about it. Please put info on booking services that you do that plus payment for room.

Do your research and approach with CAUTION!
    • Standard Studio

On arrival I was asked for £50.00 deposit which was not mentioned at any stage of booking or after contacting host before my arrival, there was a spacious kitchen but almost no utensils which wasn't much of an issue since I was staying for one night only but even the electric hob had 3 out of 4 knobs missing!The floor tiles in the bathroom were loose and shower had two settings "Ice Cold" or "Lava hot!" All in all probably could be sorted with £100 investment...

Location and size

Lovely location,friendly staff,nice rooms definitely stay there again.
    • Standard Studio

No tv in bedroom or microwave, some aspects of furniture were a bit tired,but overall a lovely stay.

Liked the whole place,and where it was situated friendly staff.

Could be better
    • Standard Studio

Old Floor tiles in the bathroom were loose We booked double beds but I one room two beds were joined togeather to make a double bed and were at different levels and was very uncomfortable Lighting was very dim On arrival we were charged 200 pounds extra as a security deposit still awaiting the return of that money

Was walking distance from tube station

Very bad place!
    • Standard Studio

Everything...bed was extremely small, towels had holes and were tiny! ( they didn’t changed them in 3 days), the gave us 3rd floor room with a baby and they didn’t have elevator, bathroom furniture broken, it was very noisy, you could listen everything...we don’t recommend it at all! Very bad relation price- quality

Ubicación